80%

Total votes: 20
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by FZ. »

Am I sorry for not being here?

Did I just come back from a wedding and too tired to post? Is this question curse annoying the hell out of me?

Don't I know who to look at now?

Can DH please start talking more? Can DH name his suspects? How about Drac and Boomslang? Can they say who they are suspicious of? Boomlang, what did you learn tonight? Do you learn something every night? Why haven't you shared it with us? Did you know who doesn't have BTSC or what?

Do I need to go to sleep. I do, don't I?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:Am I sorry for not being here?

Did I just come back from a wedding and too tired to post? Is this question curse annoying the hell out of me?

Can DH please start talking more? Can DH name his suspects? How about Drac and Boomslang? Can they say who they are suspicious of? Boomlang, what did you learn tonight? Do you learn something every night? Why haven't you shared it with us? Did you know who doesn't have BTSC or what?

Did you read what I've posted at all? Was I not explicit enough when I mentioned at least four names of people I find suspicious? Are you even civ?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

DH why are you posting like that, if you were a Position "5"/likely 1 voter?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:DH why are you posting like that, if you were a Position "5"/likely 1 voter?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:Just re-read through the events before LC's death.

Juliet's and my mutual "we'll get to the other's ISO later" is amusing.

Bea and Mac are my strongest civ reads now. They trusted LC, and I've trusted LC since day 2. I really am sorry I wasn't there to submit a vote, I would've murked Draconus without regret had I been there.
Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
I think this post is wonderful. It makes me want to vote for DH or Draconus, I think LC is making it obvious here that DH's level of trust wasn't in sync with Bea's, Mac's, or my own. Also, I know for a fact that LC is smart enough to pick up on alignment's through having his own BTSC.

I stated it previous, Marmot is a dangerous thing to have around. There's no way to be sure of him, nor do I think that there ever will be. At least with lurker's, they can come around and prove their civvieness through vote patterns and the occasional opinionated post or two. I still won't vote for him though, he's my friend.

Also are we aware of the limitation on a RC'er in a game where Light is a civilian? I mean, unless the RC and UC are the same thing in this game...

Papryco, am I next to be Judged? I've always wanted to take a stroll through the judgement hall with you. It's so well lit and pretty.
Does this make sense to anyone? Has Wilgy put any effort forward prior to him taking heat today? Can you explain why this makes you want to vote for me, Wilgy? Would you consider Dom's list of suspects any more or less valid than LC's list? Do you have reason to want to try and paint your accusers as bad? Can we please get another 4 way tie going and include the people I mentioned before?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:DH why are you posting like that, if you were a Position "5"/likely 1 voter?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
yo wtf
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
yo wtf
:disappoint:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Did you expect a legitimate answer to this question? Are you kidding me? Has any poll option ever in this game correlated to any posting shenanigans of any kind? Am I confirming or denying anything?

Are you a fucking joker?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:shrug2:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Is it a coincidence that Dr. Wilgy is laying on a crutch of a confirmed civvie in order to incriminate the two people that currently are voting for him?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Did you expect a legitimate answer to this question? Are you kidding me? Has any poll option ever in this game correlated to any posting shenanigans of any kind? Am I confirming or denying anything?

Are you a fucking joker?
Yes. Position 4 (Watari) won Night 0 and Draco talked in question marks for the whole D1. Position 4 (whatever it was) won Night 2 and Boomslang talked in question marks for the whole D3.0. A position 4 named "position 2" N6 and each one of its voters is freaking cursed with this fraking question thing. You were not one of them. What the hell is so hard to understand about me asking this? I
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Are you a fucking joker?
Yes. Position 4 (Watari) won Night 0 and Draco talked in question marks for the whole D1. Position 4 (whatever it was) won Night 2 and Boomslang talked in question marks for the whole D3.0. A position 4 named "position 2" N6 and each one of its voters is freaking cursed with this fraking question thing. You were not one of them. What the hell is so hard to understand about me asking this? I

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Are you a fucking joker?
Do you understand the difference between correlation and causation? Were those individuals the only ones to vote for the winning options?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Just looked at DH since day began...

There are some spots this doesn't happen, but for the most part, he seems to be alternating between posting questions and posting smilies.

Double curse? Derp
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Just looked at DH since day began...

There are some spots this doesn't happen, but for the most part, he seems to be alternating between posting questions and posting smilies.

Double curse? Derp
:ponder:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Are you a fucking joker?
Do you understand the difference between correlation and causation? Were those individuals the only ones to vote for the winning options?
Of course not, but on a Night in which the night poll suddenly turned meta, with "Positions" as options, and afterwards the entire voters of an option got cursed, it still relates to the same type of curse that a single player got slammed with, before.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Whatever.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Are you a fucking joker?
Of course not, but on a Night in which the night poll suddenly turned meta, with "Positions" as options, and afterwards the entire voters of an option got cursed, it still relates to the same type of curse that a single player got slammed with, before.
Is there a point to this line of inquiry?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Of course not, since you won't bother even remotely cooperating.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:Of course not, since you won't bother even remotely cooperating.
:phew:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Do some of us work during the day? :shrug2:

Why did I start to feel better about FZ after Lorab's flip?
Why do I suddenly find myself suspicious of Wilgy, Boomslang, Marmot, Matt and to a lesser extent Macdaddy, and FZ? Using a rainbow list? What have I become? :puppy:
Why? Why is Dom brilliant?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Draconus wrote:Do some of us work during the day? :shrug2:

Why did I start to feel better about FZ after Lorab's flip?
Why do I suddenly find myself suspicious of Wilgy, Boomslang, Marmot, Matt and to a lesser extent Macdaddy, and FZ? Using a rainbow list? What have I become? :puppy:
Why? Why is Dom brilliant?
Are rainbow lists now my third most hated factor in this game?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Will I be back when I get home? :shrug2:

Are linkitis and DH now yellow for me while rainbow lists are red? Will rainbow lists be shat upon and turned brown by my future, uncursed self? :nicenod:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Is Motel Room lurking? :evileye:

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Question for anyone who wants to answer:

If you had a role checking power how likely is it that you would check a player who claimed an Indy role and was set to just cruise to endgame?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

Draconus wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:How many people feel comfortable with Dr. Wigly, Motel Room, Blooper, Juliet, or Sorsha? Who is willing to bet me one or more of these individuals is mafia? Can we please lynch one of them today to put my mind at east?
Can I bet Smashcoins? :grin:
Is Motel Room still playing this game? Do I keep forgetting about him? :ponder:
Im still a guy in this, yep. Not cursed and not modkilled either by some stroke of luck. I've been busy out the wazoo and I'm about to road trip from Melbourne to Adelaide to Perth. I don't want to just be a seatwarmer though. :noble:
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

How does a "neutral" win? Is that just a rogue?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Draconus wrote:Is Motel Room lurking? :evileye:
Serious? let me read shit
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

motel room wrote:
Draconus wrote:Is Motel Room lurking? :evileye:
Serious? let me read shit
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

For me this day period runs between three back-to-back 10–12 hour days, so of content forgive my quietness/lack. Learn anything actionable tonight I did not, and shared my previous insights I have not because I did not think anything was actionable before them. .

Dr, my best suspects now are. Wilgy, mac, and blooper. But also wrong about dom, I was, so probably crap, my insights are. Yeesssssss.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

How the fuck am I a whap? Is it because I desparately tried to save a townie who had btsc with everyone or is it firstclass the subarborescent killed a guy who had credibility me Kadaj a bunch of others INCLUDING YOU?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:Wot would b evn better target lynching the guy who lied about knowing that LC was scum and significantly influenced the mislynch of a civvie.
I think I agree with this?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

does bea think fz asks good questions here? Does she also echo fes desire to hear the responses to them?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Sorsha wrote:Question for anyone who wants to answer:

If you had a role checking power how likely is it that you would check a player who claimed an Indy role and was set to just cruise to endgame?
I think, given ricos position in the game, I might be tempted to doubt that was true? I don't know? Depends on if I thought said person was the one offering me an eye deal?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I don't understand at all why people suspect mac?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am Ela sure Wilgy is not bad

Peter am pretty scaffolding bea is not bad

I Hot Soup pretty sure DharmaHelper is not bad

Red Bishop am pretty sure boomslang is bad

I blowhole pretty sure draconus is bad

I Achilles pretty vlei Matt is bad

I am pretty sure metalmarsh is bad

I feel like juliets is good

I feel goodmannered sorsha is good

I setup like niju is good

I Flyin High like motel room is Willow Rosenberg.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Who the fudge is Willow Rosenberg. Why do you has no indy on your list? Why does MM's claim seem BS to you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

jiva would an indy give phr of a fuck to last minute vote swap like he Aldo. It Wazzipi add up.

I am defining them as Miro good" synchronal "good". Indy may cocaine either way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mediant martinet Maligna refound digenesis in Titan interlocutor. gynocracy all trocar particulars Swallowed Cork me billetdoux.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Last minute vote swap

Indy
jennibean no win con

Yeah, Flyin High
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Can someone rezz BR or LC? I think they're the only ones among civvies who can decipher insanified posts.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think Mac is talking about me.

"Why would an Indy give a fuck to last-minute vote swap like he did? It doesn't add up.
I am defining them as _____ good. Indy may _____ either way."
I don't understand the next line.
"Last minute vote swap
Indy with no win con
Yeah, fuck that."

I think what Mac has not understood from what I said is that I'm unlikely to achieve my win con, not that I have none.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh why have you voted for yourself?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted Mac as a NOU, but then decided to placehold myself with it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Just re-read through the events before LC's death.

Juliet's and my mutual "we'll get to the other's ISO later" is amusing.

Bea and Mac are my strongest civ reads now. They trusted LC, and I've trusted LC since day 2. I really am sorry I wasn't there to submit a vote, I would've murked Draconus without regret had I been there.
Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
I think this post is wonderful. It makes me want to vote for DH or Draconus, I think LC is making it obvious here that DH's level of trust wasn't in sync with Bea's, Mac's, or my own. Also, I know for a fact that LC is smart enough to pick up on alignment's through having his own BTSC.

I stated it previous, Marmot is a dangerous thing to have around. There's no way to be sure of him, nor do I think that there ever will be. At least with lurker's, they can come around and prove their civvieness through vote patterns and the occasional opinionated post or two. I still won't vote for him though, he's my friend.

Also are we aware of the limitation on a RC'er in a game where Light is a civilian? I mean, unless the RC and UC are the same thing in this game...

Papryco, am I next to be Judged? I've always wanted to take a stroll through the judgement hall with you. It's so well lit and pretty.
Does this make sense to anyone? Has Wilgy put any effort forward prior to him taking heat today? Can you explain why this makes you want to vote for me, Wilgy? Would you consider Dom's list of suspects any more or less valid than LC's list? Do you have reason to want to try and paint your accusers as bad? Can we please get another 4 way tie going and include the people I mentioned before?
Yes, yes, because LC verified the same unsettling feeling I felt of your defending him, less valid, not really, that sounds fun.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dr. Wilgy since Dom was a role checker why do you find his list of suspects less valid?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:Dr. Wilgy since Dom was a role checker why do you find his list of suspects less valid?
:ohyeah:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote:Dr. Wilgy since Dom was a role checker why do you find his list of suspects less valid?
1. We don't even know if he accepted the deal.
2. A rolechecking role in a game that uses former roles but changes thier alignment decreases accuracy.

Now, we shouldn't disregard what Dom has stated, but need to have these points in mind. I need to look over Dom's views on MM it my clarify when or if he accepted the deal.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
2. A rolechecking role in a game that uses former roles but changes thier alignment decreases accuracy.

Now, we shouldn't disregard what Dom has stated, but need to have these points in mind. I need to look over Dom's views on MM it my clarify when or if he accepted the deal.
Are you serious? Do you remember Dom's aversion to votes? Isn't it funny how you lean on Long Con's list of suspects because it strengthens your argument against the people who suspect you, but Dom's list of suspects that has you on it is less valid? Doesn't it make sense that a confirmed role checker's list would be more likely to hold valuable information on it?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Are you serious? Do you remember Dom's aversion to votes? Isn't it funny how you lean on Long Con's list of suspects because it strengthens your argument against the people who suspect you, but Dom's list of suspects that has you on it is less valid? Doesn't it make sense that a confirmed role checker's list would be more likely to hold valuable information on it?
DH, I pointed out the strangeness of your defense before you suspected me. If you are claiming that this is a "no u" that is not the case.

Have you actually reviewed the interactions between Dom and the players he listed?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”