Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: NIGHT 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Metalmarsh why did you vote for the tie instead of voting for Wilgy? It seems like you knew that Boomslang would be lynched.
I got suckered.

And I honestly wanted to see where Boomslang got his "info" from.
You put yourself into a three way tie man, there was no guarantee that Boomslang was going to get lynched unless you have inside knowledge of something. Why would you be so comfortable in that situation? You say yourself you put yourself into a three way tie so you could see where he got his info from. You knew that you weren't going to die. Are you lynch proof? Do you start the day with negative votes? What's the go neutral man, you have nothing to hide right?
These are all very good questions. Unfortunately, I cannot answer them.

Actually, I can answer one. I am not lynchproof.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Sorsha »

Boomslangs flip makes no sense considering he'd hinted a couple times that he had info on players (I believe that Matt was the one who pointed that out?) Him being a seemer, or someone messing with his flip is just me speculating on what may have happened, but the flip & what he was saying in the thread don't add up.

Wilgy didn't claim anything. I trusted him because LC trusted he was civ and I believe they had bts, the other players that LC apparently had bts with also think he is civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Metalmarsh why did you vote for the tie instead of voting for Wilgy? It seems like you knew that Boomslang would be lynched.
I got suckered.

You put yourself into a three way tie man, there was no guarantee that Boomslang was going to get lynched unless you have inside knowledge of something. Why would you be so comfortable in that situation? You say yourself you put yourself into a three way tie so you could see where he got his info from. You knew that you weren't going to die. Are you lynch proof? Do you start the day with negative votes? What's the go neutral man, you have nothing to hide right?

Yeah, starting with negative votes don't make you lynch proof. I think Mac is onto something but I believe you there MM.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:Anyone besides Sorsha think those three posts have any civvie connotations?
Is sorsha panicking after contributing to a mislynch impossible as a civ? Do you think civilians don't panic when they realise they're about to get the hose?

I think you might have a point.

I am feeling Draconus buddying the fuck out of you DH. Can you see it?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:Boomslangs flip makes no sense considering he'd hinted a couple times that he had info on players (I believe that Matt was the one who pointed that out?) Him being a seemer, or someone messing with his flip is just me speculating on what may have happened, but the flip & what he was saying in the thread don't add up.

Wilgy didn't claim anything. I trusted him because LC trusted he was civ and I believe they had bts, the other players that LC apparently had bts with also think he is civ.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Soooooo, just out of curiosity, are yall this panicked in BTSC right now because I'd love to be a fly on that wall.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Anyone besides Sorsha think those three posts have any civvie connotations?
Is sorsha panicking after contributing to a mislynch impossible as a civ? Do you think civilians don't panic when they realise they're about to get the hose?

I do, and it's a stark contrast from a few days ago.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I got suckered.

Yeah, starting with negative votes don't make you lynch proof. I think Mac is onto something but I believe you there MM.
Well, if I was the same role I was in Talking Heads, I don't think I'd have netted any negative votes by now anyway. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:

That seems like a bit of a stretch. I simply agree with what he's seeing in Sorsha's posts. He's still on my list albeit towards the bottom in light of recent events.
Also, did you not just say he may have a point?

Linki: lol.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Don't be coy Draconus there is a difference between me saying I think he has a point and you gargling his grapefruits.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

E'rybody's badbadbadbadbad except Papryco the deado and MacDougo the Kingo of Dung Mountain.

Oh and me too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Fell asleep again and now the last two hours of the Day are a mess in my head and on my spreadsheets. Yeah don't even bother to announce your vote switches baddies.

Boomslang not only flipping civ, but a question curser instead of a cop, BTSC checker or tracker or whatever other flavor of the same variety makes no sense in regards to what he tried to report, signal, do with LC. Absolutely none! "Frans" from... Guess Who? ... Did we even have a... "Frans" in Guess Who? Makes me almost wish it were true that there's a seemer and we actually caught a baddie, but idk, both a seemer and a mafia corrupting alignment checks (zebra) sounds slightly overpowered for a mafia team.

4 of the last 6 votes came from players who barely write anything along the Day phase (bea, motel, ninja, Sorsha) [would have been 5 of 7 if juliets could have voted, tbh, but at least I get where she's coming from] and the last two were the players with their heads on the chopping board themselves. "CIVS ARE A TEAM" HA

Day 7 and we create a three-way tie. Day. Seven

Sorsha, your D7 EoD reeks of I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing and yet you inadvertedly change the course of the lynch wagons themselves. I see not a hint of a strong "I think X is bad/should be lynched" opinion from you during D7 and at the end you simply contribute to tying Boomslang with the other two wagons, alongside the other two lynch candidate themselves. You said looking at Dom's ISO was a good idea and then just write a half-baked post in which you name no lead whatsoever, except "dom said ninja's vote for him was fishy". Yep. You claim LC said he trusted Wilgy, but I can barely find three times LC mentioned or replied to Wilgy on the last two pages of his ISO. Can you post the quotes that show "LC trusting Wilgy"? Can you explain the rationale of "LC having BTSC with someone" = LC trusted that someone? If you are a civ, just congratulate yourself for toDay.

Boom was a weak mention on Dom's radar and I must have said a dozen times look at Dom's ISO, check Dom's ISO in detail, give me your idea of a baddie from Dom's ISO. Honest to God if I can remember anyone except maybe Matt and borderline MM (but who mostly defended himself from Dom's statements on him) doing that and giving me clear "I think Dom checked X bad and we should lynch X" opinions.

DH and/or Mac, if you're actually bad and using this opportunity to take control and bark at the mislynchers, good job, we deserve to have our rugs pulled from under our feet. So Mac, the Boom mislynchers are still not bad in your book, despite the fraking mislynch in which the two wagons save their asses by tieing themselves to a third one? Who is bad, then? You suspect Draco, ok, who else?

It's 4:30am and I'm going back to bed, but I feel I lost near all patience with this game. Mafia deserve to win. Ciaociao
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boom was a weak mention on Dom's radar and I must have said a dozen times look at Dom's ISO, check Dom's ISO in detail, give me your idea of a baddie from Dom's ISO. Honest to God if I can remember anyone except maybe Matt and borderline MM (but who mostly defended himself from Dom's statements on him) doing that and giving me clear "I think Dom checked X bad and we should lynch X" opinions.
:meany: My posting priorities were different.

Also, I think it is obvious now we have to lynch Sorsha

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Boomslang was:
Frans - Guess Who?~CIVVIE
Each Night, choose someone who may only ask yes or no questions the next Day
Fuck you, Boomslang.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Fell asleep again and now the last two hours of the Day are a mess in my head and on my spreadsheets. Yeah don't even bother to announce your vote switches baddies.

Boomslang not only flipping civ, but a question curser instead of a cop, BTSC checker or tracker or whatever other flavor of the same variety makes no sense in regards to what he tried to report, signal, do with LC. Absolutely none! "Frans" from... Guess Who? ... Did we even have a... "Frans" in Guess Who? Makes me almost wish it were true that there's a seemer and we actually caught a baddie, but idk, both a seemer and a mafia corrupting alignment checks (zebra) sounds slightly overpowered for a mafia team.

4 of the last 6 votes came from players who barely write anything along the Day phase (bea, motel, ninja, Sorsha) [would have been 5 of 7 if juliets could have voted, tbh, but at least I get where she's coming from] and the last two were the players with their heads on the chopping board themselves. "CIVS ARE A TEAM" HA

Day 7 and we create a three-way tie. Day. Seven

Sorsha, your D7 EoD reeks of I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing and yet you inadvertedly change the course of the lynch wagons themselves. I see not a hint of a strong "I think X is bad/should be lynched" opinion from you during D7 and at the end you simply contribute to tying Boomslang with the other two wagons, alongside the other two lynch candidate themselves. You said looking at Dom's ISO was a good idea and then just write a half-baked post in which you name no lead whatsoever, except "dom said ninja's vote for him was fishy". Yep. You claim LC said he trusted Wilgy, but I can barely find three times LC mentioned or replied to Wilgy on the last two pages of his ISO. Can you post the quotes that show "LC trusting Wilgy"? Can you explain the rationale of "LC having BTSC with someone" = LC trusted that someone? If you are a civ, just congratulate yourself for toDay.

DH and/or Mac, if you're actually bad and using this opportunity to take control and bark at the mislynchers, good job, we deserve to have our rugs pulled from under our feet. So Mac, the Boom mislynchers are still not bad in your book, despite the fraking mislynch in which the two wagons save their asses by tieing themselves to a third one? Who is bad, then? You suspect Draco, ok, who else?

It's 4:30am and I'm going back to bed, but I feel I lost near all patience with this game. Mafia deserve to win. Ciaociao
I think Metalmarsh intentionally played that to get one of Boomslang or Wilgy lynched knowing he wasn't actually at risk with the tie. Again I don't think his end of day behaviour is that of a neutral with no win con and doubt over that seemed to be Dom's primary breadcrumb that he left behind if I am reading him right.

I think Matt has been distancing Metalmarsh. This makes even more sense when you consider where his vote was and that Metalmarsh has all but admitted that he has some sort of vote removal function to him. I think Matt has been distancing the fuck out of Metalmarsh who he knows is a challenge to lynch for later cred if one dies.

Bea and Wilgy had survived without LC coming out against them in his BTSC. Trust me when I say that makes them likely to be civ.

I think at this stage that there are two teams because there aren't enough connections to draw between players for there to be a large volume of same page scum left. I am finding it too difficult. I think if there were more than 4 or 5 scum together in the game still alive I'd have more to go on.

Considering my stance on Wilgy I find it hard to rationalise Sorsha as guilty for saving him, and Metalmarsh had an active vote to control the situation so I doubt she was saving him. If Sorsha were to be lynched and flipped bad it would damage my trust of Wilgy, but the point about panic is interesting. I think there's a possibility that sorsha is a neutral with a live win con.

Niju I am finding difficult to get a gauge on. The timing of her play, correct me if I'm wrong, has repeated a pattern of arriving with a lot of analytical opinion late in the day. This indicates a potential of her following along more than she is letting on which makes me wary.

Juliets I more and more am tending towards her being honest in her robotic way. It's again hard to say.

Motel Room is Willow Rosenberg.

DH and FZ are strong civ reads.

A rainbow.

Rico
Bea
Wilgy
DH
FZ

Juliets
Motel Room
Sorsha

Niju
Draconus
Matt
Metalmarsh
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Boomslang was:
Frans - Guess Who?~CIVVIE
Each Night, choose someone who may only ask yes or no questions the next Day
Fuck you, Boomslang.
L
M
A
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Did I miss how we know who LC had BTSC with?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:Did I miss how we know who LC had BTSC with?
No, we don't, unless the players tell us.

I think Dom and LC did at one point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
I think at this stage that there are two teams because there aren't enough connections to draw between players for there to be a large volume of same page scum left. I am finding it too difficult. I think if there were more than 4 or 5 scum together in the game still alive I'd have more to go on.
Seeing no baddie get clipped after the Broadway Bros died makes me doubt this, but I supposed it's still up in the air.
MacDougall wrote:
Motel Room is Willow Rosenberg.
Ok, you're not insanified anymore. Who?
MacDougall wrote:A rainbow
A flower? :daisy:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Did I miss how we know who LC had BTSC with?
No, we don't, unless the players tell us.

I think Dom and LC did at one point.
And/or Dom checked him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm like 95% sure Dom and LC weren't btsc buddies. I've already inferred enough and come too close to infodumping. You can just trust me or not.

Willow Rosenberg was something the insanifier threw up and I thought it would be funny to repeat it because you pointed it out when I was insanified. I meant he's too random to read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote: Seeing no baddie get clipped after the Broadway Bros died makes me doubt this, but I supposed it's still up in the air.
If I am wrong and there is one team then we're fucked already.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

RIP Boomslang.

I'm super tired but wanted to touch on a few things...

Mac, I'm not distancing from MM. But if you can convince the rest of town to vote for MM next day phase because you think so, then eff it, let's go with that. And AGAIN...
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Also, I don't know what to make of Sorsha's vote, but I think she may be on to something with Boomslang.

If Boomslang was the question curser, that means we are to believe he cursed himself on night 2? That would be odd.

Anyway, be back in the morn. Peace
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote: Seeing no baddie get clipped after the Broadway Bros died makes me doubt this, but I supposed it's still up in the air.
And we're better off if there are two and they never clip one another until late in the game?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote: Also, I don't know what to make of Sorsha's vote, but I think she may be on to something with Boomslang.

If Boomslang was the question curser, that means we are to believe he cursed himself on night 2? That would be odd.
This is possible, I agree.

1. Who the heck is Frans? Guess Who was vanilla and roleless, civs vs. mafia. I don't remember there being a question curser, despite the theme of that game, either [then again, the role here can very well have to do with the character being retconned for these Champies]

2. It's unfathomable that Boom played the way he did, if he's just a question curser. When he jumped on LC, I genuinely thought he was on "god tier THM Rico cop" pills and landed a check on LC. After that lynch flop, I thought the "BTSC checker" scenario was at most feasible, by correlating his statements regarding Tranq and LC.

3. I think I recall SVS liking seemers in her mafia tea cup, soo it wouldn't be unlikely for the mafia here to have one.

These are the pros. The cons:

1. If there's a seemer in the mechanics, would the seemer be allowed to choose his own reveal or would it be random? If the former, why would Boomslang, as a seemer, craft one story ("I'm a cop" > "No wait I'm actually a BTSC checker and dun goofd twice") and then choose to flip as the question curser. 0% sense making. An ideal seemer should act according to the role he wishes to flip as, if he can.

2. Same thing if the latter, really. Why would scum Boom risk acting as a checker (plainly speaking) and then get punished and randomly flip as something that's unplausible in light of his tactic. An ideal seemer should act as roleless as possible, if his flip will be random.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hosts: :grin:

1. Who is Frans?

2. Can a hypothetical seemer in this game choose his flip or would his flip be random?

MacDougall wrote:I'm like 95% sure Dom and LC weren't btsc buddies. I've already inferred enough and come too close to infodumping. You can just trust me or not.
Any other names you could "infer", then?

---

Lastly, Sorsha, if you're actually right about this, I apologise for whatever I said at 4am today. :grin:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't believe he had BTSC with anybody other than those that have already made it obvious that they had it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
And we're better off if there are two and they never clip one another until late in the game?
At least if there are two that's a possibility that remains. With one big scum team left we're awfully close to lylo?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why are you being so sarcastic towards me all of a sudden?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I don't believe he had BTSC with anybody other than those that have already made it obvious that they had it.
Remind me who those people are.
MacDougall wrote:Why are you being so sarcastic towards me all of a sudden?
"All of a sudden". :shifty:

j/k

I am? :shrug:

GTG. bbl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I don't believe he had BTSC with anybody other than those that have already made it obvious that they had it.
Remind me who those people are.
MacDougall wrote:Why are you being so sarcastic towards me all of a sudden?
"All of a sudden". :shifty:

j/k

I am? :shrug:

GTG. bbl
Bea and Wilgy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:Hosts: :grin:

1. Who is Frans?

2. Can a hypothetical seemer in this game choose his flip or would his flip be random?

1~ This is Frans:

2~ I have mainly seen it chosen by the role with the power.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Whoa. Ok, thanks.

I still don't know how to treat information #1. Guess Who still had no actual roles. We were our own cards ourselves.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
tsk tsk tsk Dr. Wilgys. barely giving me any courtesy. had to start coloring my posts to get his attention.

- zebra -
D2 sig catches his eye as suss for non-interaction with zebra
--
nothing from zebra, except some N0 comment on WIFOMs ... totally unclear

- LoRab -
D2 curious about where sig's suss on LoRab came from
N2 comments on Llama suggesting that LoRab receiving many votes is a baddie avoiding lynch trait, by saying the same applied to Llama
D3 derp comment on voting LoRab, yet meaning to say FZ.
D5 pushes for Dom link with LoRab's flip (basically parrots JJJ's case)
---
nada from LoRab

votes
D1 votes Fuzz because reasons
D2 votes sig for a cocktail of pings
D3 voted JJJ simply for agreeing with HBB and LC
D3.5 votes MM, creating the four-way tie
D4 votes Dom, no reasoning
D5 votes Dom again, reasons only when pressured by JJJ
D6 misses vote
D7 votes Boom in self-defense, previously voted MM in self-defense

other notes
N0 - wants to lynch Fuzz for claiming gamestyle change
wants everyone to vote Watari...?
keeps pedalling on Fuzz being lynched
asks Draco to lynch Fuzz with him
D1 - suddenly agrees with Fuzz and seconds whatever Fuzz said (unclear from ISO)
banter on MM joining him and Fuzz on buddying
suss's HB and Timmer
inquires JJJ on Golden
N1 asks Ninja if she finds him and Fuzz being on the same team
D2 suddenly engaged!: suss's Sig for...to many smileys, non-committal reactions to zebra, NO U and tone
takes a step back after LC dismisses some of his sig points, inquires Golden on having him low on his trust list? (unclear); later implies sig should get same treatment as he
N2 banter, fluff and Duff
D3 civ-reads JJJ... yet votes him?
D3.5 utterly lost
reads FZ. "slightly scumdoodle"
civ-reads HBB and LC, justifies JJJ D3.0 vote as trusting them; inquires MM on FZ.
parroting Tranq, asks Rico to take over his vote
votes LoRab to break the tie... which is actually a derp comment, wanting to vote FZ... which he doesn't do anyway, because he switches to MM
(still D3.5? unclear) green reads Papryco, JJJ, FZ, LC and "You" (whoever that was, unclear), inquires thread on bea and juliets
(still D3.5?) plans to ignore Mac
D4 refuses to post, when Matt asks him to
reads JJJ and llama civ, doesn't think baddies would spew teamies names into the game
votes Dom
confused about JJJ and DH losing their wagons lead
agrees with FZ. on fast winding, large wagon being mislynch indicative; doesn't like juliets vote
rebuttal to Mac about his game
finds bea and juliets toxic
D5 votes Dom again
suddenly finds JJJ bad for flip-flopping; sinks his teeth into biting JJJ for the remained of the EoD
D6 calls quasi-BS on MM claiming indy, based on his roading to victory as "indy"/mafia... yet doesn't vote for him
counters Boom's claim that LC is bad
suss's DH for defending LC because of... weak defending points??
D7 reads bea and Mac "strongest civ"; says he trusted LC ever since D2
calls LC's suspects list wonderful, intends to vote DH or Draco; wary of keeping MM around
rebuttal to DH on his previous post making any sense
posts aberrant theory on Dom's checking powers
start fretting that he's misjudged as having not contributed to the game, compared to other lurkers
GHT reads: motel, Boomslang, DH, Draco, juliets bad
doesn't understand why MM is voting for him
would rather switch to Boomslang or Motel, pressures MM and then Sorsha to join him on Boomslang
comments on a Boom third wagon creating a three-way tie, but then says it was just a thought
implies that "what happened to Dom is ... happening to him" ???

I have to say, I almost entirely dislike and suspect Wilgy for his game. His THM meta was being more helpful (although highly vague/random in that regard) than fluffing, but he has the habit to change his style, so it doesn't weigh in any way. The mentions that exist regarding confirmed baddies feel rotten; his sig suss'ing was the first real contribution he had in the first two Days and it now feels like spraypaint, considering he questioned sig suspicions and interactions with both zebra and LoRab. The LoRab connection culminates in him switching from LoRab on D3.5, very last second, without knowing that Golden compensated by recreating the four-way tie; it'd be very balls to the walls from him as her teamie, but together with everything else, it looks real bad.

His civ and scum reads changed more frequent than underwear. His Dom votes are weaksauce. He went on and off in treating JJJ until he suddenly went into a really heavy, tense spat session with him end of D5. I still don't get how D7 makes him look "civvie": sure, it was pure self-defense and self-interest from a point onward, but that's, at best, not alignment indicative.

The only pause in my reads was picking up his claim that he had BTSC with LC on D2 and that he shared common distrust with him over DH. Thing is, that means DH only could have had BTSC with LC on D1, in order for LC to share his doubts with Wilgy a Day after; plus, Wilgy doesn't really starts to suss DH until way into D6 and D7. Finally, for a former LC chat partner, he missed voting on a crucial D6 for LC, which is, at best, very sloppy civvie investment from Wilgy. Then again, it doesn't inspire much belief that Wilgy's investment is civ, does it?

oh oh bonus one!

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:Don't be coy Draconus there is a difference between me saying I think he has a point and you gargling his grapefruits.
:clap: Way to blow the situation out of proportion. For one, I wasn't saying that you saying he has a point makes you look bad... at all. In fact, I was only trying to get you to say Why you think he has a point. I don't agree with DH's interpretation of the Wilgy/Sorsha posts, but I agree with the conclusion. What I got out of Sorsha's response was that Wilgy caught his teammate off guard. My interpretation of Sorsha's reply: "Wait. Are you seriously busing me right now? I haven't done anything to you all game!"

Anyway, 2 can play at your game.
MacDougall wrote:DH and FZ are strong civ reads.

Bea
Wilgy
DH
FZ
Great way to give DH a reach-around handy while whispering "Who's a good civ?" into his ear. Ya fuckin' hypocrite. :mafia:

Also, the fact that you have Wilgy as dark green makes me uneasy. Having Sorsha as yellow and saying DH has a "good point" about her feels like distancing while getting the bus ready if necessary. :evileye:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Question for DH

Were you double cursed yesterday? Question and smilies?

I ask because Zeebs the Smiley Curser died on N1, so how would you be smiley cursed?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Question for DH

Were you double cursed yesterday? Question and smilies?

I ask because Zeebs the Smiley Curser died on N1, so how would you be smiley cursed?
Curse? What curse?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

In a game where everyone who can't vote is quick to announce that, as soon as the phase changes, DH seemingly can't admit to having been cursed.

Ok.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Forgot to mention, but in case Boomslang is a seemer and the question curser still lives, please curse somebody tomorrow. We need straight evidence.

Curse DH. :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:In a game where everyone who can't vote is quick to announce that, as soon as the phase changes, DH seemingly can't admit to having been cursed.

Ok.
Can't? Won't? Who can tell the difference. I bet Epignosis could, he teaches English.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You know what's really great about the fucking rules of the game? They're on the fucking first page of the fucking game.

Ain't that some fuck.
*No reproducing or paraphrasing host PMs, or direct discussing of night results or of if you were targeted or with what.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Again, I don't see the others burning in hell for doing that, when they lose their vote priviledges for a Day.

Carry on.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:In a game where everyone who can't vote is quick to announce that, as soon as the phase changes, DH seemingly can't admit to having been cursed.

Ok.
*No reproducing or paraphrasing host PMs, or direct discussing of night results or of if you were targeted or with what.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Ok.
"Hi, my name is X and I couldn't vote the previous Day, sorry"

times n

Sounds pretty direct to me.

You are not proving me wrong in any way, based on evidence, but carry on. I don't even really care what curse you had on you or if it contradicts the logic of curses, in case you were double targeted. My judgement is actually that you landed on a particular position or the N6 poll was a special crafted event of getting in trouble by voting some particular position, in which you ended up double cursed, not necessarily double targeted.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Ok.
"Hi, my name is X and I couldn't vote the previous Day, sorry"

times n

Sounds pretty direct to me.

You are not proving me wrong in any way, based on evidence, but carry on. I don't even really care what curse you had on you or if it contradicts the logic of curses, in case you were double targeted. My judgement is actually that you landed on a particular position or the N6 poll was a special crafted event of getting in trouble by voting some particular position, in which you ended up double cursed, not necessarily double targeted.
I guess fuck the rules aye?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You do you. :shrug:

I'mma go back to doing reads nobody will bother with, because slapping votes at EoD is way cooler and we're doing so well currently anyway, k bye.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:You do you. :shrug:

I'mma go back to doing reads nobody will bother with, because slapping votes at EoD is way cooler and we're doing so well currently anyway, k bye.
That was a good Wilgy read.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

First Night, Matt asks Draco who might have cursed him, Draco replies "Good question. I dunno". Rules, he says. :haha:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yeah, I think both niju and Juliets have spoken about being vote blocked. Also, when Boom was "question cursed", he literally thanked SVS in the thread for it being over.

Wtf

DH - What do you make of niju and juliets claiming to be vote blocked, then?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:First Night, Matt asks Draco who might have cursed him, Draco replies "Good question. I dunno". Rules, he says. :haha:
:ponder: Huh?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Yeah, I think both niju and Juliets have spoken about being vote blocked. Also, when Boom was "question cursed", he literally thanked SVS in the thread for it being over.

Wtf

DH - What do you make of niju and juliets claiming to be vote blocked, then?
I dunno.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”