80%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:Question for FZ:

Do you have any opinion at all as to Dr Wilgy completely making up his last post? Do you think a civ would do that? Would you like me to pull quotes to actually drive home the fact that he literally presented a post that had no factual basis?
Not FZ., but I wouldn't actually mind.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

DH, I believe you're a civ, there's that at least. Which post are you referring to? What do you think about Mac?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Why are people not getting that there are two teams lmao.

There have always been two GOC Mafia teams

A2 was mafia and died N1. Two teams.
DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
Thissun right here FZ.

I'd have to give Mac a re-read to nail down one way or the other but intuitively I think he's civ.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, for realsies this time:
MacDougall

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
Tested by the great Papryco throughout N0/D1, but fairly consistent in calling his bullsuit head on
tl;dr resists gaining EXP by voting Papryco; good chap
middlebrows players like Zebra or Golden in interactions with Papryco; later does the same to HB and Boom complimenting Papryco's on-topicness
prefers LoRab as D1 lynch option
tells Rico to eat a dick
dislikes HB's comparison between Papryco and him, engages in rebuttals on the subject

Mac - zebra - Mac
N0 calls zebra adversarial off the bad and sense underlying intention in that
infers a staged debate between zebra and Papryco
pleased to rattle zebra's cages, considers it required
then again, strays away from suss'ing zebra anymore, finding her legit despite agressive, and takes more focus on Papryco
D1 talks with zebra about lynching Rico, staying rooted in their opposing expectations
reads him as "good feels"
rebuttals against Zebra calling him subdued
shares two suspicions from Zebra's Six List, but confused by others being placed with no background
more banter between the two upon being called out by HB for deploying Papryco-like gaming; strong rebuttals
tells zebra to fuck off
N1 121 mentions of zebra on page 11 FUK considers zebra baiting him
[post-NK] D2 reads juliets as "most suspect and nervous" in interactions with zebra; confused by MM previously confirmed zebra as town
[post-NK] considers zebra taking juliets out of his Six List indicative of teamies
[post-NK] further pissed off by HB's connection between him and zebra and his suss on him

Mac - LoRab - Mac
N0 first post off the bat, LoRab is bad for waffling
calls her definitely bad in recap
clarifies that LoRab's tone is bad
keeps pressure on her when she decides on the night poll vote
suss's Draco for LoRab defense
engages in "previous roles knowledge" debate with LoRab
D1 resorts to voting LoRab
N1 keeps insisting LoRab is bad for better reasons in the game
puts LoRab on his scumradar
D2 criticises Epig for not doing enough to convince people to vote her
in reply to FZ., argues that LoRab remains suspect, but "has been usurped by greater suspects"
tones down on LoRab ping
asks juliets to ISO LoRab
D3 recalls LoRab, Boom, JJJ, juliets and LC as getting most attention, but suggests looking at other leads as well
:ponder: emojis one of LoRab's replies
keeps LoRab yellow skittle
when LoRab wagon picks up, thinks we should stick to main wagons; reiterates counterwagon being berserk
D3.5 comments on his N0 ping vs. his current view
doesn't view FZ. as bad for slipping a LoRab vote
rescinds view of LoRab counterwagon being as malevolent as first imagined
changes to LoRab amidst tie chaos for retroactive and tie chaos reasons
[post-NK] boasts N0 ping vibes when accused by FZ. of not being inspired in finding baddies
[post-NK] N7 returns to judge D3.5 lynch: reads Wilgy, Ninja, Sorsha unlikely
[post-NK] later states Matt, MM and Draconus are more likely teamies, if only one bad team

votes
D1 LoRab
D2 HB (retroactive pings, unusual defense ping) > sig (scumread?)
D3 Matt; switches to JJJ to extinguish LoRab wagon
D3.5 JJJ; switches to Tranq for pressure and his vote on LoRab being the only unexplainable one; switches to LoRab for retroactive pings and tie chaos satisfaction
D4 Tranq (for sucking); switches to Llama; switches to JJJ for him being KFM
D5 Matt (resurfacing); MM (at MM's request); Tranq
D6 Matt; switches to Draco

alright, as for the walkthrough, this being MacPostalot, second to only Big Pappy, I'll resort to just posting his scum and civ reads and see what sticks and what pings; or better yet, you do the same evaluation upon reading this:

Night 0/Day 1
>LoRab (waffly post) > (bad N0 vote) > (restates scum read)
>Golden (bunch-o-nothin' input) > Golden (poking successful)
>Rico (no ping) > >bullshitter > teamie with zebra > >doesn't buy into lynch; civ or indy flip
>Boomslang (for saying Tranq slipped) > (times 2) > (3) > >shifting Mac's viewpoint on Rico, missreading context, contrarianism
>>HB (crap inference that Mac's game = Rico's game, together with Boom, for which suspects BTSC coordination) > (2)(wary of his Rico vote)
>Fuzz (dislikes his game change claim)
>Draconus (refuting major candidates)
>Matt (policy lynch) > (wary of his quietness)
>zebra (adversarial off the bat) > teamie with Rico > legit rebuttals
>JJJ (barely contributing)
>Black Rock (list read, no reason mentioned)
>DharmaHelper (list read, no reason)
>Dom (list read, no reason)
>Epig (list read, no reason)
>Llama (calling horsehit on llama's suss on him)
>defense suss on sig (making things up, finding vocaroos suss)
>huh? on Fuzz and Wilgy policy lynching one another > wary of Wilgy buddying or distancing

Night 1/Day 2
HB & Boomslang (re-read attitudes towards Rico)
HB (unusual defense) > (doesn't understand HB's weakened bad read on juliets) > turns civ after more contribution
juliets (shaky interaction/distancing with zebra) > (times 2, waffly post) > (3, reiterates) > (4, buddying to JJJ)
sig (fishy interaction with juliets and HB) > (convinced sig is bad)
Epig (wary of his level of suss on LoRab)
MM (brought up)
Matt (pingy interactions) [hmm, first time mentioning this]
JJJ (wary of JJJ providing empty content in his interaction read of him and zebra, making hoo ha about nothing)
LoRab (remains suspect, but less so compared to others) > (not pinging so much as before)

ascending: sig (see "Judgement" section), JJJ a bit
constant: juliets
waning: LoRab
resolved: HB (from scum to civ)
names in the wind: Epig, MM, Matt
scum- or waryreads never brought up before: Fuzz, Draco, Llama

Night 2/Day 3
>appreciative of juliets' ISOs > later doesn't find her ISOs fabricated, but finds her stilted in her gameplay
>recaps LoRab, Boom, JJJ, juliets, LC and Llama as main players talked about; would push for others to be discussed too
>hmm's a post by LoRab
>Llama (yellow skittle, but not in recent time)
>LoRab (yellow skittle, but not so much lately) > calls her counterwagon bullsuit
>claims improved read on every past suspect
>Matt (loaded questions, pushing shit around) > (calls out Matt bad, but with nobody paying attention)
>FZ. (tryhard theory maker on night kills)
>HB (bark suss in regards to Matt) > improves based on unlikely defending for a teamie
>JJJ (spooked by his non-committal EoD attitude) > (suss for not discussing LoRab, tossing Boomslang as counterwagon, now jumping on LoRab's) > (still skeptical about JJJ's attitude) > (doesn't see civ JJJ)
>calls bullshit on Llama, Golden and JJJ riding the LoRab wagon; also critical of FZ., Tranq (no reasoning)
>berates Golden for LoRab wagon outcome
>wtf's motel's vote for LoRab
>juliets (pinged again by her comments, feels she's buddying him)

ascending: Matt, JJJ
constant: juliets
recurring: Llama
dropped: LoRab, Draco
names in the wind: FZ.
wtfs: Tranq, Golden, motel

Day 3.5
>revotes JJJ right away (baddie surviver theory)
>Wilgy (GTH) > (calls his vote on LoRab ugly)
>Ninja (sincere in posts)
>FZ. (good after D3 vote) > (most civ, amidst tie chaos)
>Tranq (pressure) > (worse vibes after his arrival and impulse to hand Rico his vote)
>comments on not being able to read Sorsha
>LoRab[/color (back voting her, amidst tie chaos)
>reads Golden as scared of tie evolution
>unclear if banter or serious, but calls Golden, HB and FZ. scum; actually, gets real serious in scumcalling >Golden
>unclear if banter or serious, but names the teammates Golden might be trying to save FZ and JJJ

ascending: Golden, Tranq
recurring: LoRab, JJJ
sudden: Wilgy
dropped: Matt
names in the wind: HB, FZ
never heard of in a long while: Draco
non-committal: Sorsha
BOTD?: motel

Night 3 / Day 4
>Golden top show after trying to sink LoRab
>non-com comment on Wilgy screwing the lynch...
>DH (post-lynch baddieness revealed) > ...banter?
>banter talk with Golden and FZ about Golden
>JJJ (Kubrick reveal) > (calls his defence of Tranq annoying) > (advocates lynch of him for KFM-ism)
>Boomslang (based on HB possibly hiding behind him)
>Tranq (resurfacing) > (lobbyes for Tranq)
>WIFOM-filled bullsuit banter with JJJ
>restates possibility Llama and Dom are bad only when asked
>mentions Matt as not being look on by anyone
>wants CFD on motel

recurring: JJJ, Tranq
waning: Boom?
dropped: Golden
nowhere to be heard: Wilgy
names in the wind: Llama, Dom, Matt, motel
never heard of in a long while: juliets
still never heard of in a long while: Draco

Night 4 / Day 5
>JJJ (advocates lynch come D5) > (then... reluctant to do so, because it'd compromise tie opportunity) > late into EoD, finds that Wilgy has hit a nerve with his criticism towards JJJ
>Tranq (suddenly, supporter)
>Matt (glad he's picked up on, perfect candidate for tie)
>juliets (comeback ping)
>calls for Draco switching vote to Matt
>MM (calls ally with Tranq)
>Dom (doesn't see prior Domscum)

recurrent: Tranq, JJJ
comebacks: Matt, juliets
names in the wind: MM
nothing on Draco status: Draco

Night 5 / Day 6
>Matt (in honor of Jimmy) >
>Boom (lurky, coasting, scum, but only when asked) > (renamed bad, again when asked)
>LC (strong civ)
>Juliets (renamed bad when asked)
>Dom (re?named bad when asked) > then... civ?
>DH (pretty civvie)
>FZ (pretty civ)
>MM (real civvie read on) [???]
>Draco (resurfacing; meaningless input)

recurring: Matt, juliets
comebacks: Boom
the comeback of Draco: Draco
never heard of in a long while: Wilgy
wtfs: MM as real civvie being

Night 6 / Day 7
>calls for explaining from Boomslang
>sorry, but no way am I plowing through one page of insanified posts; here's a list in which he tried to aligncall everyone
>voted Boom, then Mac

recurring: Matt, Boom
comebacks: MM, Draco
civviefied: Wilgy, juliets, Sorsha, Ninja
Willow Rosenberg: motel room

Night 7 and beyond
>a more clarifying rainbow list

== Stray observations ==

=== Well, zebra and Mac were both very eloquent in analysing my spaghetti antics. If zebra took the "no mercy" approach and Mac the "bullsuit call" one, there are small odds they could have synced duties off the bat. Then again, Mac reading zebra unusually adversarial reads too much like Mac taking an opening shot at someone to feel scripted.

=== Overall, there's something symbolic between Mac calling zebra out for being too agressive (then rescinding the suss) and zebra calling Mac out of being lax (and pushing for the suss all the way through). But not sure what I can make out of this? The important detail is that Mac dropped it, but zebra did not, and baddie zebra was also quite obstinate about me, too. It could be in their nature to face off like this, but unisolated from the rest of Mac's posts, this doesn't make me come up with a verdict. Late D1 arguing looks rather genuine, so... Can only hope there's nothing to this, I guess...

=== Worth noting that zebra's Six List now only has Mac, Matt and juliets remaining alive; the other three flipped civ. Is this a point towards imagining that Mac is also put in their for redspraying? Mac, refresh my memory, in THM, did you place teamies on your legacy bullsuit scum list or only greenies? Do you think zebra might have placed teamies in Matt or juliets? Oh wait, you later mention zebra might have taken juliets out of that list. Is that true? Hmmm!

=== Up to a point, his LoRab lash makes it impossible to read him as teamie. The level of bussing required to spew on your teammate, first post in the game itself, would be just incredible. The later catfight over "role knowledge" and semantic questions doesn't feel staged either. Mix that with LoRab allegedly hating on being bussed, while not exactly losing her cool at any point versus Mac's allegations, and it really doesn't feel like a grand orchestration. THM MacBaddie was merely an antagonizer and distancer, so I've yet to catch a taste of him being grand, scheming BusMan. Also good is checking up on Epig's investment in challenging LoRab and bringing her as a subject to the other players. Why would a teamie push LoRab back into trouble?

=== Unfortunately, as it the case with several others, Mac took the pedal off this lead, either saying others have been more eloquent (D1-D2-ish), either getting spooked over the LoRab counter-wagon D3.0, either preferring tie chaos over actual top suss voting on D3.5 EoD. There's nothing to convict him of wanting to put away his trophy ping and save LoRab - he even acknowledges being in the same boat with Wilgy and others, in regards to the tie chaos vote moves he did - but it's not a clean slate either.

=== Post-thoughts on judging the D3.0 counter-wagon and D3.5 lynchfuck evolutions were highly intermittent, didn't bring any baddies to the surface and, in general, not something he seems to insist on. Mixed feeling about this.

=== posts on why sig is bad during D2 are sort of faint. He spent way more time addressing, engaging or musing about other names (HB, juliets, JJJ) only to resort to sig being the "likeliest" zebra teamie. So... huh?

=== juliets' D3 vote being as poopy as it is, is Mac genuinely bemused by her approach or taking a stadium-length step back from her?

=== now that I'm revisiting it, he went to great lengths to push a theory on JJJ surviving as a baddie...

=== now that I spotted it, him saying Golden is trying to save teammates and naming FZ and/or JJJ as such, hence everyone EXCEPT LoRab or MM involved in that four-tie fest is giving me sudden chills. MacBaddie?

=== Now this is interesting: I think Mac dismissed the idea that DH is bad for his stance on LoRab being counterwagon D3.0, but then jumps straight up calling DH bad after LoRab's lynch D3.5. Hmmmmm.

=== Well, his D4-D5 game certainly looks like slipping on spaghetti. Can't trace a single line of serious hunting.

=== That support of Wilgy spatting with JJJ, D5 EoD, doesn't look too charming, either.

=== Unfortunately for him, most of the NKs aren't players he put a suss on too much. JJJ, as the only exception, could well be a "let's get rid of you" victim, considering their back and forth. Open to interpretation.

=== Wilgy being deemed civ on D7 doesn't sit well, now that I looked over the evolution of his reads; plus it's for the same "LC trusted Wilgy" reason Sorsha baked. So same question to Mac: where has LC done that and why is it such a strong verdict. Posts, per favore.

Up until checking the scumcalls trajectory and mid-game phases activity, based on tone, gut and interaction with baddies (for the most part), I would have phrased my verdict as "Mac being among the players I can still see as civ". But with the inconsistencies, fluff & Duff along the way, not having his name on the scumlynch when it mattered, plus the uncanny skate along most nightkill names and suspects he took whole Days to put back on the table, I will phrase it as "Mac being probably #2 in my hope-you-don't-turn-out-to-be-scum list" (DH being #1 currently, FZ. #3). I have literally no strength left to push the projection past this and see if anything nefarious might be in Mac's game after all. You guys tell me what you think.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

On "Night 6 / Day 7" I meant to say >voted Boom, then MM, not "Boom, then Mac"*

DharmaHelper wrote:
I'd have to give Mac a re-read to nail down one way or the other but intuitively I think he's civ.
Or you could read my ISO. :grin:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

DH your scumdoodlyness is leaking. I just looked at your ISO comparing Drac and Sorsha.

You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read.

You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

DH you aren't saving your temmie here. I'll look over Drac now and see if these connections hold true on his end.
Thissun right here FZ.

And you claim it's BS?

Why would you rather lynch Sorsha over him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Day 3.0 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Since Rico asked and I like Rico I'll do a less pompous breakdown of why Wigly is full of shit.

Wilgy Assertion #1: "You mention Sorsha as bad early game with clapping and nothing else quoting a JJJ read."

Why It's B.S: Firstly, again let's set aside the fact that this is an untrue mischaracterization and for a second focus on how irrelevant this is. Today is Day 7, and the case on why Sorsha is bad is focused on things she's said and done recently. Wigly is attacking assertions made on Day 3, that have no bearing at all on the things Sorsha is accused of today.

Good, now that we understand that Wilgy is using an irrelevant point, let's take a look at what I actually said. I'm taking two quotes for a few reasons. One, A lot of the other Sorsha early comments are me being a little arrogant and not really backing anything up factually. Two, The quotes that I *am* pulling are important because they occur BEFORE I applaud JJ for marking Sorsha as bad.
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm getting a similar vibe from what Sorsha is saying regarding you intentionally putting a target on Fuzz as to what SVS said in Recruitment about you asking for that NK
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm not sure where I sit on the JJJ vs. Llama debate just yet. I was leaning JJ until his posts on Boom which read honest. And I haven't made heads or tails of the case on llama at all. So in the meantime I'm placing a token vote on Sorsha for her odd comments regarding Golden's culpability in Fuzz's death. :shrug:
That's an odd angle. I vote Sorsha for second fiddle in the Golden debate, but can't make "heads or tails" of the main fiddler in that same debate (llama) and don't mention what you make of the debate itself (Golden - llama) at all.
I don't think Golden is guilty of what he's been accused of. I also don't think Llama is bad for having accused him of it. Llama's actions fit with what I'd expect from him. Golden's response makes me just about certain of his innocence (because I've seen this exact scenario before), and Sorsha's attachment to such an accusation doesn't gel with me.
Those quotes were from Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 pm and Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:33 pm, respectively.

The quote Wilgy seems to think encapsualtes my earlier interactions with Sorsha occurs Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 pm Here

Final Verdict: Bullshit.

Wilgy Assertion #2: You mention Drac, always jokingly or not serious. Even when I ask you your thoughts on him, you go "meh yellow" and move on. When he votes for you, your reaction isn't that of a civ afraid of a lynch, it's neutral.

Why it's Bullshit:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Draconus wrote:God Dammit I hate my phone sometimes I had 3 tabs open after holding down "jump to post" on 3 of his quotes. 2 of them failed to take me to the correct post/page. This one worked, though so I'll leave it with a comment until I'm back in front of a working computer.
DharmaHelper wrote:
It doesn't have to have civvie written all over it. It has "bangwagon" written all over it, and it's a common component of any active end of day sequence. If your resistance was purely a matter of your perspective, I think you're wrong. I don't get a vibe of resistance from your posts as much as "Haha, these people are doing something that I can easily capitalize on, I'd better start yelling."
Patently false. With an hour and a half to go I come into the thread to see that the 3rd place (if even that?) vote option has been propelled into first place, and I'm supposed to do what exactly? Let this spontanious bandwagon lynch someone I don't suspect? Am I supposed to ignore that the votes couldn't be more suspicious if they came attached to confessions? Am I supposed to see Tranq and Motel Room literally vote for LoRab for zero reason and think "Ah heck that's fine." Fuck that noise. End day bandwagons are common components? Maybe where you come from. Where I come from, if someone goes from the position LoRab was in before to the position she was in after, under the circumstances that occured, something's fucked up with that. There is no innocent way to explain that. At all. Zero. None. So when I see that, I'm not going to NOT point it out in the thread, am I? I'm not going to sit quietly and let a civvie get lynched. That's the kind of stunt people pull when they expect no resistance, they expect no one to be in the thread hollering and pointing out the bullshit. Not in my house.
So, here we have DH getting pretty upset at the Lorab bandwagoners. His notably aggressive attitude towards them pings me here. On top of that this not the first example of this scenario. Refer to Day 3.0 when Jay and Lorab were tied with quite a few votes each. DH came in, voted for Jay, and said "what's this bandwagon fuckery?" Or something to that affect. Anyway, he has consistently voiced his opinion that Lorab is innocent and looks good to him. He has also actively and aggressively defended her on multiple occasions. That being said, DH has my vote for the next day.

Ooh linkitis. You've been busy Jay. Good to see you motivated again :)
Actually what the fuck are you talking about? The post you quoted is me literally talking about the Day 3 lynch. What "other scenario"?
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Anyone besides Sorsha think those three posts have any civvie connotations?
Is sorsha panicking after contributing to a mislynch impossible as a civ? Do you think civilians don't panic when they realise they're about to get the hose?

I think you might have a point.

I am feeling Draconus buddying the fuck out of you DH. Can you see it?
I do, and it's a stark contrast from a few days ago.
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:This paragraph here along with recent events:
Wilgy wrote:Hey DH what do you think about Drac? why is it Sorsha and I that are on a temmie here? Drac's vote was weird enough, he followed Mac ditching credibility, and was here to post only moment's after the Boomslang flip. Also something that's weird, was his response: (I edited because the question mark was driving me bonkers)
Draconus wrote: RIP Boomslang. I regret moving my vote.
It wasn't that he wasn't here to not move his vote, it's that he regretted moving it off of me and onto Boomslang. Why would Drac ditch credibility and go "Hey I'm following Mac" only to take it after the flip? It's a weird flip here. I think Drac knew what he was doing and was content with either result... but I'm reading his actions from the POV of an evil Sith Lord and that should be taken into account.

Oh, also his buddying of you going into this phase seems odd as well. It's almost as if he has what he wants and is willing to just let you go bonkers with it.
His buddying of me as I said earlier is in direct contrast to his earlier interactions with me, which I don't like. I also don't understand the "I unintentionally left my vote on Boomslang" thing. I'd put him in the middle of my list right now. I want to lynch Sorsha first.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?
You're trying really hard to make me a lynch candidate. I see you Wilgy. Timing was coincidental. I had just gotten settled in at home and was exhausted when I opened the thread to read the result. "Whoops" completely belittles the tone and attitude behind my post. I'm getting a bit too irritated to focus right now (not to mention I'm typing this post from the bathroom stall) So I'll end on this note: the one I really wanted to lynch, was you, Wilgy. My vote staying on Boom was unintentional. End of discussion for me.

Linki Rico: cool :) Sorry to leave you hanging with that.
:ponder:
The timeline of these posts isn't as important. The point is that I have not dismissed Draco, and my interactions with him have not only been jokes.

Final Verdict: Bullshit.

----

Simply going back through my posts I was able to put this together. Wilgy, WITHOUT QUOTING ANYTHING OR USING ANY EVIDENCE made two outright false assertions. Why would he do that? Because he's baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Thissun right here FZ.

And you claim it's BS?

Why would you rather lynch Sorsha over him?
I don't claim it's BS. It is BS. I've proven it now, and I made another post you can go back and read that backs up the one I just made.

I would rather lynch Sorsha because she is his teammate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Here lies Dr. Wilgy

He was Bodied for being a bad liar, and also a liar who is bad.

RIP

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Err. If I were you, with the shown determination to prove Wilgy wrong and, most importantly, bad, I'd steer Wilgy's way, at least for today. We don't have time for confirming teammates via alternative routes. We need to lynch a baddie right now.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Err. If I were you, with the shown determination to prove Wilgy wrong and, most importantly, bad, I'd steer Wilgy's way, at least for today. We don't have time for confirming teammates via alternative routes. We need to lynch a baddie right now.
Good point. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also, Wilgy was just in here but I assume he read that he got bodied and has nothing to repudiate that with.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I switched to DrWilgy like I should have done yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Actually, I was going to start the day by voting Wilgy. I'm down, obvi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:Also, Wilgy was just in here but I assume he read that he got bodied and has nothing to repudiate that with.
Real talk: this us the first time I'veheard "bodied" used in this way and it's too consistent to be a typo. I can get from context the jist of the meaning, but just curious..

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Draconus wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Also, Wilgy was just in here but I assume he read that he got bodied and has nothing to repudiate that with.
Real talk: this us the first time I'veheard "bodied" used in this way and it's too consistent to be a typo. I can get from context the jist of the meaning, but just curious..
Owned
Merked
Murdered
Bodied.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wilgy, please put your best goddamn defense mode on, if you're by any remote chance civilian, we don't have any fucking time left for this to go wrong.

Carry on, if you're not, or concede, though. :srsnod:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm really waiting for Mr. and Mrs. "LC trusted Wilgy" to come and explain that in material form of evidence.

They could also give input on how Wilgy broke his teeth so hard just now trying to bite DH the way he did, if he's intentions are civilian.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I don't have anything. That's really all I had was that LC seemed to have believed him. Truth is, he could have been wrong about any of us. I thought last phase that point was important to concider. This phase I'd expect wigly to speak for his own actions this cycle.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:I don't have anything. That's really all I had was that LC seemed to have believed him. Truth is, he could have been wrong about any of us. I thought last phase that point was important to concider. This phase I'd expect wigly to speak for his own actions this cycle.
Wait, what?! :huh: You're not the Ms. in my post, Sorsha is. You never mentioned LC believing Wilgy once, as far as I can tell in your recent ISO.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

QUE???????

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Guys, I'm losing consciouness here! Someone please interpret what the hell did bea just do. Slip on a banana or slip on her own spaghetti?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:Guys, I'm losing consciouness here! Someone please interpret what the hell did bea just do. Slip on a banana or slip on her own spaghetti?
I think Dr Wilgy is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:
bea wrote:I don't have anything. That's really all I had was that LC seemed to have believed him. Truth is, he could have been wrong about any of us. I thought last phase that point was important to concider. This phase I'd expect wigly to speak for his own actions this cycle.
Wait, what?! :huh: You're not the Ms. in my post, Sorsha is. You never mentioned LC believing Wilgy once, as far as I can tell in your recent ISO.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
If bea is bad, I quit.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I don't get the LC had BTSC with someone, ergo someone is good. Not that I haven't been wrong about plenty, but LC was wrong about a few people, he could have been wrong about a few more. Even if they did have BTSC, it means crap to me.

That said, I echo Rico's request that if Wilgy is good, please come in and defend yourself.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I've felt Bea was good most of the game, the few things that make me question myself are:
a. The fact she was willing to be the "FZ to jjj for LC". It could be genuine, but she kept saying how she wants to trust LC but she can never fully do, and then she was willing to vote for anyone to save him. He could have had BTSC with her that night, but even if so, she could have fooled him.
b. On the day LC was lynched, she was very pissed but told Drac and whoever else to fight the best they can. Yet, since then, I don't really see her fighting that hard.

That said, whenever she posts, I'm back to feeling good about her. Not sure what to make of it
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Is there anything you want me to particularly explain in that ISO?

My trust of Wilgy is because LC had...certain LCesque trials that I thought were rather smart ways to discern good from bad. There is a chance Wilgy snaked it. I had recently read DH in detail and know that he had maintained suspicion of sorsha do for Wilgy to say that is not good.

Also Marsh and Draco literally just vote parroted DH again. That is some creepy shit.

Are you confused about bea and sorsha Rico?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:I don't get the LC had BTSC with someone, ergo someone is good. Not that I haven't been wrong about plenty, but LC was wrong about a few people, he could have been wrong about a few more. Even if they did have BTSC, it means crap to me.

That said, I echo Rico's request that if Wilgy is good, please come in and defend yourself.
The syntagm is "LC trusted Wilgy". Yes, if it's BTSC-derived, you're right it doesn't automatically mean civvie confirmation - although it's been stated LC is good at telling/inquiring via this method. Also, remember FZ., we settled our differences in BTSC back in THM. :blush:

But as far as "LC trusted Wilgy" goes, I mostly want posts. Quotes. Links. I can't find such.

linki: Posts. Quotes. Links, Mac.

Also feel free to explain about the ISO whatever you feel like. Or not. Preferably the first ISO. :p
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, you did not return after 12 hours, but after less than 12. :evileye:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: NIGHT 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

Assuming she's not a teammate, I'm going to bring this back to the front lines of recent posts... and for anyone else who isn't on his team.
Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
tsk tsk tsk Dr. Wilgys. barely giving me any courtesy. had to start coloring my posts to get his attention.

- zebra -
D2 sig catches his eye as suss for non-interaction with zebra
--
nothing from zebra, except some N0 comment on WIFOMs ... totally unclear

- LoRab -
D2 curious about where sig's suss on LoRab came from
N2 comments on Llama suggesting that LoRab receiving many votes is a baddie avoiding lynch trait, by saying the same applied to Llama
D3 derp comment on voting LoRab, yet meaning to say FZ.
D5 pushes for Dom link with LoRab's flip (basically parrots JJJ's case)
---
nada from LoRab

votes
D1 votes Fuzz because reasons
D2 votes sig for a cocktail of pings
D3 voted JJJ simply for agreeing with HBB and LC
D3.5 votes MM, creating the four-way tie
D4 votes Dom, no reasoning
D5 votes Dom again, reasons only when pressured by JJJ
D6 misses vote
D7 votes Boom in self-defense, previously voted MM in self-defense

other notes
N0 - wants to lynch Fuzz for claiming gamestyle change
wants everyone to vote Watari...?
keeps pedalling on Fuzz being lynched
asks Draco to lynch Fuzz with him
D1 - suddenly agrees with Fuzz and seconds whatever Fuzz said (unclear from ISO)
banter on MM joining him and Fuzz on buddying
suss's HB and Timmer
inquires JJJ on Golden
N1 asks Ninja if she finds him and Fuzz being on the same team
D2 suddenly engaged!: suss's Sig for...to many smileys, non-committal reactions to zebra, NO U and tone
takes a step back after LC dismisses some of his sig points, inquires Golden on having him low on his trust list? (unclear); later implies sig should get same treatment as he
N2 banter, fluff and Duff
D3 civ-reads JJJ... yet votes him?
D3.5 utterly lost
reads FZ. "slightly scumdoodle"
civ-reads HBB and LC, justifies JJJ D3.0 vote as trusting them; inquires MM on FZ.
parroting Tranq, asks Rico to take over his vote
votes LoRab to break the tie... which is actually a derp comment, wanting to vote FZ... which he doesn't do anyway, because he switches to MM
(still D3.5? unclear) green reads Papryco, JJJ, FZ, LC and "You" (whoever that was, unclear), inquires thread on bea and juliets
(still D3.5?) plans to ignore Mac
D4 refuses to post, when Matt asks him to
reads JJJ and llama civ, doesn't think baddies would spew teamies names into the game
votes Dom
confused about JJJ and DH losing their wagons lead
agrees with FZ. on fast winding, large wagon being mislynch indicative; doesn't like juliets vote
rebuttal to Mac about his game
finds bea and juliets toxic
D5 votes Dom again
suddenly finds JJJ bad for flip-flopping; sinks his teeth into biting JJJ for the remained of the EoD
D6 calls quasi-BS on MM claiming indy, based on his roading to victory as "indy"/mafia... yet doesn't vote for him
counters Boom's claim that LC is bad
suss's DH for defending LC because of... weak defending points??
D7 reads bea and Mac "strongest civ"; says he trusted LC ever since D2
calls LC's suspects list wonderful, intends to vote DH or Draco; wary of keeping MM around
rebuttal to DH on his previous post making any sense
posts aberrant theory on Dom's checking powers
start fretting that he's misjudged as having not contributed to the game, compared to other lurkers
GHT reads: motel, Boomslang, DH, Draco, juliets bad
doesn't understand why MM is voting for him
would rather switch to Boomslang or Motel, pressures MM and then Sorsha to join him on Boomslang
comments on a Boom third wagon creating a three-way tie, but then says it was just a thought
implies that "what happened to Dom is ... happening to him" ???

I have to say, I almost entirely dislike and suspect Wilgy for his game. His THM meta was being more helpful (although highly vague/random in that regard) than fluffing, but he has the habit to change his style, so it doesn't weigh in any way. The mentions that exist regarding confirmed baddies feel rotten; his sig suss'ing was the first real contribution he had in the first two Days and it now feels like spraypaint, considering he questioned sig suspicions and interactions with both zebra and LoRab. The LoRab connection culminates in him switching from LoRab on D3.5, very last second, without knowing that Golden compensated by recreating the four-way tie; it'd be very balls to the walls from him as her teamie, but together with everything else, it looks real bad.

His civ and scum reads changed more frequent than underwear. His Dom votes are weaksauce. He went on and off in treating JJJ until he suddenly went into a really heavy, tense spat session with him end of D5. I still don't get how D7 makes him look "civvie": sure, it was pure self-defense and self-interest from a point onward, but that's, at best, not alignment indicative.

The only pause in my reads was picking up his claim that he had BTSC with LC on D2 and that he shared common distrust with him over DH. Thing is, that means DH only could have had BTSC with LC on D1, in order for LC to share his doubts with Wilgy a Day after; plus, Wilgy doesn't really starts to suss DH until way into D6 and D7. Finally, for a former LC chat partner, he missed voting on a crucial D6 for LC, which is, at best, very sloppy civvie investment from Wilgy. Then again, it doesn't inspire much belief that Wilgy's investment is civ, does it?

oh oh bonus one!

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

She?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ricochet wrote:Guys, I'm losing consciouness here! Someone please interpret what the hell did bea just do. Slip on a banana or slip on her own spaghetti?
I assumed you ment me because I didn't want to vote wigly yeast cycle and because of the lc connection and becuase you didn't use anyone's name. No slip just a misubderstanding. Either way I stand by what I said even if I wasn't the Mrs you were speaking of.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

FZ. wrote:I don't get the LC had BTSC with someone, ergo someone is good. Not that I haven't been wrong about plenty, but LC was wrong about a few people, he could have been wrong about a few more. Even if they did have BTSC, it means crap to me.

It's not that they are auto good. I'm sure someone could fool lc. But don't you think that after a day and night of bts with someone if lc thought they were bad, he would have ya know.....made a case on them? I mean, it's not like I had the role. He's actually a pretty competent case maker.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:
I assumed you ment me because I didn't want to vote wigly yeast cycle and because of the lc connection and becuase you didn't use anyone's name. No slip just a misnubderstanding. Either way I stand by what I said even if I wasn't the Mrs you were speaking of.
Fixed.

But... what you stand by saying is something you neve-

Oh wait, I guess there's this.
bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Is Wigly srsly being saved right now? Can we go one lynch without fucking ourselves raw?
Can you think of any reason at all that bea and mac might have reason to believe that wigly is a civ?
Real subtle there.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:Is there anything you want me to particularly explain in that ISO?

My trust of Wilgy is because LC had...certain LCesque trials that I thought were rather smart ways to discern good from bad. There is a chance Wilgy snaked it. I had recently read DH in detail and know that he had maintained suspicion of sorsha do for Wilgy to say that is not good.

Also Marsh and Draco literally just vote parroted DH again. That is some creepy shit.

Are you confused about bea and sorsha Rico?
I said I was going to vote Wilgy first thing before any of the Sorsha shit went down.

Anyway, I'm finished arguing about this already so I'm gonna take a nap.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:She?
Bea

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:

The syntagm is "LC trusted Wilgy". Yes, if it's BTSC-derived, you're right it doesn't automatically mean civvie confirmation - although it's been stated LC is good at telling/inquiring via this method. Also, remember FZ., we settled our differences in BTSC back in THM. :blush:

But as far as "LC trusted Wilgy" goes, I mostly want posts. Quotes. Links. I can't find such.

Also feel free to explain about the ISO whatever you feel like. Or not. Preferably the first ISO. :p
I know we settled things during BTSC, but unlike here, it looks as if LC decided who he wanted to chat with, while when we had BTSC, people asked to talk to me. I think there's a big difference. And yeah, LC might be quite good at it, but people say he's good at reading people period. He sucked at reading jjj and he probably read others wrong as well (I know he did me)

linki: Bea, what if Wilgy barely talked to him and made it look like he was busy. He hasn't been playing much the whole game, so he could pull it off, couldn't he? I'm not saying he is bad, just that the BTSC, if there was one, is not a clearer of all charges, and I don't know if we can even be sure there was BTSC there. If you talked to him, maybe he'd discussed with you guys who he talked to.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:

It's not that they are auto good. I'm sure someone could fool lc. But don't you think that after a day and night of bts with someone if lc thought they were bad, he would have ya know.....made a case on them? I mean, it's not like I had the role. He's actually a pretty competent case maker.
I picked up signals that Wilgy might have had BTSC with LC on D/N2. On D3s LC went full on casing JJJ. What if he had more serious focus on that rather than having picked any vibe from Wilgy.

Also, posts, quotes, links to LC trusting Wilgy. Lack of distrust =/= auto trust. He didn't push for Wilgy's lynch =/= he civread Wilgy.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

So Bea, do you think he had BTSC with Wilgy, you're just not sure he couldn't have fooled him, or are you not sure he had BTSC with him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I know we settled things during BTSC, but unlike here, it looks as if LC decided who he wanted to chat with, while when we had BTSC, people asked to talk to me. I think there's a big difference. And yeah, LC might be quite good at it, but people say he's good at reading people period. He sucked at reading jjj and he probably read others wrong as well (I know he did me)
Oh yeah, I forgot. :) I also didn't expect to meet you in BTSC - whereas I assume LC could roleclaim and post as himself...? Anyway my point was BTSC worked good in order for us to work together afterwards - alas you died :(. This trust garnering can sometimes happen; at other times, it can be not so conclusive.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I still don't get the two mafia team theory. Like, wouldn't they have tried to start killing each other by now?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I still don't get the two mafia team theory. Like, wouldn't they have tried to start killing each other by now?
Or you. :noble:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Like I said fz, no one is fool proof. Sure it's possile. And I still would like to hear wigly address today's issues.

I'm pretty sure they had bts. I suppose it's possible to fool lc. I mean it has to be right? It's not like he's a god or anything.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:

It is more that he left Wilgy alone and didn't sic me onto him. Me and LC were ... tight. Also LC didn't get killed (or targeted) after being in there with Wilgy (or Bea). Also I can't post links to Chatterbox chatzy. I said LC trusted Wilgy when I was insanified because it was a short sentence as per instruction and I had to convey my point.

How bout dat Draco tho. His lazy case assistant to DH role is gross. Low rent Watson lookin sucka. He is probably who HB hid behind and he was one of my earliest scum reads. And he just took off when he saw me return because he is a pussy and is scared shitless of me. I am doing this for day zero Mac! Die Draco Die!

Also FZ playin the 'I am sah confuzzled' card on day 8 is as pingy as a post I have seen. Did nobody else scrunch their nose up at it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why we tolerating Metalscum and Dracanus just buddying the fuck out of DH like this? Makes me wanna punch em in dey mouf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I still don't get the two mafia team theory. Like, wouldn't they have tried to start killing each other by now?
There have been some questionable night kills. Perhaps they have been trying? JJJ and Dom spring to mind.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

It is more that he left Wilgy alone and didn't sic me onto him. Me and LC were ... tight. Also LC didn't get killed (or targeted) after being in there with Wilgy (or Bea). Also I can't post links to Chatterbox chatzy. I said LC trusted Wilgy when I was insanified because it was a short sentence as per instruction and I had to convey my point.

How bout dat Draco tho. His lazy case assistant to DH role is gross. Low rent Watson lookin sucka. He is probably who HB hid behind and he was one of my earliest scum reads. And he just took off when he saw me return because he is a pussy and is scared shitless of me. I am doing this for day zero Mac! Die Draco Die!

Also FZ playin the 'I am sah confuzzled' card on day 8 is as pingy as a post I have seen. Did nobody else scrunch their nose up at it?
Links to LC trusting Wilgy in the thread, no need to be daft.

Stay on Draco if you feel the need to. So far all the wagons or names thrown in (Wilgy, Sorsha, Draco) are names I could endorse lynching.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I'm sorry it scrunches your nose. That's how I'm feeling. The mafia have basically killed all my suspects, and I feel like I don't know who to believe any more. So much so that I'm looking for conspiracy theories.

All this buddying up, is something I've been accused of and it was wrong. I also accused Dom of it, and I was wrong. So to hell with buddying up.
Can you think of why LC chose the people he did to have BTSC with?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Considering that Wilgy and LC shared some quiet time together I think these posts are fairly relevant to establishing how LC felt about Wilgy. Speaking of which Draconus, FZ, Metalmarsh, DH ... LC wouldn't have been wrong about everybody on this list.
Long Con wrote:My suspects:
Draconus
FZ.

Boomslang
Dom
DharmaHelper

Metalmarsh

Some old, some new. DH, I do have a bit of a bad feeling from your support out there, I'm sorry to say. Metalmarsh, a bit of a gut feel.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Long Con is bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different.
Long Con isn't bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different as well.
But what's Boomslang's angle here?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I'm sorry it scrunches your nose. That's how I'm feeling. The mafia have basically killed all my suspects, and I feel like I don't know who to believe any more. So much so that I'm looking for conspiracy theories.

All this buddying up, is something I've been accused of and it was wrong. I also accused Dom of it, and I was wrong. So to hell with buddying up.
Can you think of why LC chose the people he did to have BTSC with?
I know why he chose the people he chose but I'm not allowed to say it.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”