Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 11

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Sorry Anchorete, I'm not sure I understand your question? :confused:

Also, the possibility of a recruit?? I guess I missed that entirely.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Gunther »

Can you say in the thread why me? Or is it "something you can't talk about in the thread"? I am not sure how this was unclear.

And I mentioned the recruit theory earlier, that the SKs had a recruit. Its a theory. I could be wrong.

I find it interesting that suddenly I am public Enemy Number One, right after I post a post saying I suspect Lyel, Euro, Shand and Fane. I know Lyel & Fane are popular suspects, Euro has come up a few times, but Shand has not gotten a lot of attention. Or, like I said, that right after mentioning the possibility of a recruit on a team with secrets, in a game where info is a prize, for that matter.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ok, my reread on Anchorete. The first more than half of the game she read as civ to me. It wasn't until we started making a dent in the Big Bad Baddies team that she started cricking my brow. Here are the 3 main things that I found during my reread of her.

Here she defends Laine, alleging he was "picked on" for talking during the day time, when we had agreed to be silent in order to defeat Rumpy. Obviously, we know she can't be a teamie with Laine, because he was a Big Bad Baddie, however her defense of him is interesting when noted with something else...

Here she says she does think Laine was suspect... interesting when she had just made a big stink in the thread about him getting "picked on" for shattering the day silence - and in the previous post she said THAT was why she decided to shatter the day silence too, and scold those of us who had "picked on" him. But she also agrees not to shatter the day silence again. (Also note she said that she would have placed Laine on the *other* baddie team, The Wicked Ones, thereby subtly distancing herself from that team as well.)

I don't know all that just felt a little slippery to me.

Here there is a really interesting back and forth between Anchorete and Carmen. Carmen basically outs herself, however there is some interesting discussion about power stealing, and having info about there not being a magic word that day, or a magic word that didn't come from Rumpy/Carmen.

I found this post of Anchorete's interesting:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I can't really say anymore than Deirdre could. So I won't. Kudos to whoever did steal your power last night, lol, since apparently somebody did. But it wasn't me.
when taken into consideration with this later post of hers:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote: If any of Orange, Izett or Deirdre are bad, they are really good at it as I can see no reason to think they are.

Defense of Deirdre in a couple of subtle ways. Might be worth rereading Deirdre too, to see if there's any connection on her end. I'm not 100% sold she's townie, personally.

I also found that last post of Anchorete's I quoted interesting - because she has mentioned my name more than once and said that she is pretty sure I am civ. That makes me uneasy - in fact earlier in the game she kept asking Carmen why SHE wasn't uneasy about Rhinfrew defending her. (Saying how odd it is to be a lone civ and have someone defend you, that it's usually a baddie tactic to buddy up to someone they think is civ.) And now she's saying this about me over and over? And then I can vouch that there was a NK attempt last night, and Anchorete wants to know more about it? Slippery.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Can you say in the thread why me? Or is it "something you can't talk about in the thread"? I am not sure how this was unclear.

And I mentioned the recruit theory earlier, that the SKs had a recruit. Its a theory. I could be wrong.

I find it interesting that suddenly I am public Enemy Number One, right after I post a post saying I suspect Lyel, Euro, Shand and Fane. I know Lyel & Fane are popular suspects, Euro has come up a few times, but Shand has not gotten a lot of attention. Or, like I said, that right after mentioning the possibility of a recruit on a team with secrets, in a game where info is a prize, for that matter.

It was unclear because I wasn't sure if you were talking about my suspicion of you OR my mention of TWW's failed NK attempt last night.

I must have missed your SK recruit theory, even on the reread of you I just did. I'll have to look harder.

Public Enemy Number One eh? 2 people have mentioned your name. I don't see how that qualifies for being dramatically "Public Enemy Number One".

Please share your thoughts on your other suspicions though, I am twice as many ears as I am mouths - and I am totally on board with having as much information as possible.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I am not defending you, lol, I am accusing you of being a serial killer. I said that during the night so you would not kill me :)

And what exactly have you seen about Deirdre that is suspect?

What is your opinion on Shand and Euro?

Linki: I meant Piblic Enemy Number One with you, Izett. You have not mentioned me at all the whole game, or at least since I replaced in. Now what has changed?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Sorry again for multiple posts, but my eyes and brain must now take a break for a while. I'll be back for more rereads. :noble:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I am not defending you, lol, I am accusing you of being a serial killer. I said that during the night so you would not kill me :)

And what exactly have you seen about Deirdre that is suspect?

What is your opinion on Shand and Euro?

Linki: I meant Piblic Enemy Number One with you, Izett. You have not mentioned me at all the whole game, or at least since I replaced in. Now what has changed?
Read my previous post about you. :) It wasn't until the Big Bad Baddies team started getting to the very end that you started pinging me. It can be easy to appear civ when you are a baddie in a game with multiple mafia teams.

But, if you're going to use that logic "You have not mentioned me at all the whole game, or at least since I replaced in. Now what has changed?" - I guess I could ask you the same question. ;)

Now off I go! I'll be back later.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

EBWOP:

Hmmm... was that a "NO U" I just heard? :D :hug:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

It is coming down to numbers, and maybe you're right about that, earlier you soothed me. I think i have seen past that.

No opinion on Shand and Euro?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Perd Hapley »

I'm reading dierdre as civ. also miyuki. I'm stuck on my I pad right now but my opinion is that fane should go first. Ill elaborate more soon.

Whoa. Massive linki
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:EBWOP:

Hmmm... was that a "NO U" I just heard? :D :hug:
No it really wasn't. I think you are above jargony phrases like "No U", don't you think?

Looking forward to your opinions on Shand and Euro :)
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

You aren't my public enemy number one Anchorete. You are my number three. I feel most certain about Fane and Lyel. I would much rather lynch one of those two. And I would still like to hear from you regarding why you were trying to stir up conversation on the day we lynched Carmen. Also, why is you think Izzet is a SK? And how do you feel about Miyuki now?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:You aren't my public enemy number one Anchorete. You are my number three. I feel most certain about Fane and Lyel. I would much rather lynch one of those two. And I would still like to hear from you regarding why you were trying to stir up conversation on the day we lynched Carmen. Also, why is you think Izzet is a SK? And how do you feel about Miyuki now?
i said in the post where I said you were suspicious (did you stop reading when i named you?) that I have reread Miyuki, and see the error of my ways regarding her; her style is one that perplexes me, but that does not mean she is bad. And her actual opinions, as opposed to her style, paint her as a civ to me.

And Izett has been swaying with the winds of fortune, never having a strong opinion; she posts with the majority. Perhaps I had an epiphany in the fog of the night.

I want to hear her opinions on you and Shand. I would like to know if you agree with her about Deirdre?

And I would rather lynch Lyel or Fane myself, so we are on the same page that way :)

Also, to answer an earlier post about the night I spoke; I had reason to believe that none of the the words I was saying were the word we needed to fear. Just as I knew that some people knew the word on prior nights, and spoke to warn us. I had reason to know that. I have no clue what Carmen was talking about re the role stealing, but perhaps other people knew the word on occasion.

Do YOU have an opinion on Shand and Izett?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I don't think we should necessarily discount what carmen said completely but we also shouldn't pit all our faith in rumplestiltskin. That being said. I think we should lynch fane.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Also since Shand has been in here a while, do you have an opinion on Izett and Euro? Lyel and Fane? Me?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Happy birthday Roxy!

It feels great being able to talk again. RIP Carmen and Laine. It took a lot of skill to wreak havoc for as long as you guys did, well played! Yay for no night kill. Of the few games that I have played before, I can't think of many where the town staged such a dramatic comeback against all odds! Three game-days ago I thought we were all but lost, but now I have hope. Worst case scenario, we still have five baddies (3 witches, 2 SKs), best case, we've only two (one from each team, since neither team has been eliminated). My thoughts are that the reality is probably somewhere in between the two extremes.
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Shand has me a bit more curious as he started off strong, and has faded from view which piques my curiosity about him.
Far from fading from view, I assure you, mighty Sorceress, I was as into the game as I have been right from the start. Once it was clear who our lynch targets were, I didn't think it wise to allow Rumpel to steal our votes. The night of Queran's lynch discussion was the last I posted heavily in the thread. Why do you think this suspicious?
Fane Winebattle wrote:I've asked twice, but still no one has been willing to give an opinion of Shand which makes me suspect him
My good Fane, I was suspicious of you (version 1.0) during the first few days (mainly because v1.0 wasn't saying much in the thread at all, but was not missing a single lynch vote (thereby not losing nightly powers). However, since you (v2.0) have taken over, I hadn't gotten baddie vibes from you until the last couple of days. You've brought up my name a bunch of times now, and I assure you you are reading me wrong. You speak of my voting record being "scattershot." I've always voted based on the information available at the time, using my best judgment, and have explained my thought process for every vote. Is there any specific vote of mine that pings you? I do find your (and Anchorete's) persistence interesting.

My top suspect today is Anchorete, mainly because of the back-and-forth with Miyuki when it was clearly in the best interest of the town to not talk. We already had a lynch target, and looking back at the discussion in cold blood, I still see no reason for urgency. Nothing that couldn't have waited for the night. What I also found interesting was Carmen's silence the day she got lynched. I expected Rumpel to come out, try and get us talking. Difficult, almost impossible, as it might have been to make the town talk, it would at least have been better than sitting around as the votes piled on. The fact that she made almost no attempt -- and instead it was Anchorete who was trying to get a discussion going -- makes me want to believe Carmen's claim that someone stole her power.

Considering the above, I personally think Anchorete is a bigger threat to the town, but I'm up for voting Fane if everyone thinks he is the better option.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

Actually, Shand, I read your posts as being quite civvie. It is other people's behavior when talking (or rather not talking) about you that made me look twice. Given the number of baddies left, I think we have some good liars among us, and I have to go by more than just reads.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 10

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:I believe the night should be over so I feel a bit safer talking right now. I think it is interesting that three people have been bringing me up all at the same time. One of which was rezzed in what I would bet was likely an attempt to rebalance for a team after a host mistake. Another of which has already had what appeared to be a slip up that may have indicated his having BTSC which I have been talking about from the start. I doubt these three talking about me now at the same time are a coincidence. It just confirms to me what I have already suspected. How am I blendy when all along I have been talking about Fane when no one else has? How is it blendy that I have gone along with the Carmen lynch because I believed her to be on Rumple's team? I think you need to take a look at those who are coming after me and ask yourself why now all of a sudden are three people coming at me at once? I will likely be voting for Fane in the next lynch poll because I believe wholeheartedly that he is bad.
I think that rezz is as dirty as a $3 wh...well I think its filthy. Why would anyone rezz Lyle unless he was bad? I can't think of any good reason. I have no idea which team he is one but I'd sure bet he's on one of them.

You were brave to say it before the post went up. I was itching to do it, but I'm a coward. :blush:
I am out of town right now and have less time for mafia than I usually do, so I am just catching up on things now.

I agree that this looks mighty strange. I am not aware of anyone with rez powers, so I'm not quite sure how it happened, but there don't seem many possibilities for it unless he is bad. It makes me think my initial read of him was probably right.
Fractal
sprityo
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I'm reading dierdre as civ. also miyuki. I'm stuck on my I pad right now but my opinion is that fane should go first. Ill elaborate more soon.

Whoa. Massive linki
Sorry I've been largely absent, life etc...

I'll be brief because friends are coming over in 10 minutes, but I trust Grutfuld and Miyuki, i strongly believe them to be civs. If Grutfud says we should lynch Fane, I'm good to go on that.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Shand Azureye wrote:
My top suspect today is Anchorete, mainly because of the back-and-forth with Miyuki when it was clearly in the best interest of the town to not talk. We already had a lynch target, and looking back at the discussion in cold blood, I still see no reason for urgency. [trimmed]

Considering the above, I personally think Anchorete is a bigger threat to the town, but I'm up for voting Fane if everyone thinks he is the better option.
I'm also supportive of an Anchorete lynch, I strongly believe he is bad as well. I believe this lynch should be Fane and Anchorete as top vote-getter and second-most vote getter. Whichever order is fine with me.

Miyuki, do you have a preference over who gets lynched today?
Reporting
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Dierdre, what's your take on anchorete and Izett?
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Sorry! I missed the linki. I'll go with either one. Fane is fine if that's what everyone thinks.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I don't think we should necessarily discount what carmen said completely but we also shouldn't pit all our faith in rumplestiltskin. That being said. I think we should lynch fane.
Hold up a second. I don't like this bandwagon that's forming against me. First Grutfud lays out a perfectly logical case for Lyel's resurrection being a sign of his baddieness, and then all of a sudden he wants to lynch me with no explanation?

I'm sorry, but this seems like a set up to me. There is, in my view, substantial evidence that several other players might be bad, but just because Grutfud says so everyone is willing to hop aboard a Fane lynch? This makes no sense to me, and I hope others will not be suckered into what is likely a baddie bandwagon against me.
Fractal
sprityo
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Euro, I have a question for you, if you don't mind. It may be one that you don't want to answer, if so, that's fine too. I'm just curious whether anyone has attempted, unsuccessfully, to night kill you during the game?
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I don't think we should necessarily discount what carmen said completely but we also shouldn't pit all our faith in rumplestiltskin. That being said. I think we should lynch fane.
Hold up a second. I don't like this bandwagon that's forming against me. First Grutfud lays out a perfectly logical case for Lyel's resurrection being a sign of his baddieness, and then all of a sudden he wants to lynch me with no explanation?

I'm sorry, but this seems like a set up to me. There is, in my view, substantial evidence that several other players might be bad, but just because Grutfud says so everyone is willing to hop aboard a Fane lynch? This makes no sense to me, and I hope others will not be suckered into what is likely a baddie bandwagon against me.
Fane, I'm thinking hard about this too. Euro was suspicious of you because she saw ties to Carmen, but Carmen's team is gone. I'd like to hear why people suspect you now that Carmen is dead.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Nice Deirdre, rather backwards of you, don't you think?

So no one has an opinion on Izett, Euro or Shand?

And not sure why I am a bigger threat than Izett, but OK. You guys do what you have to do, then when i am gone, please remember Izett, OK?

Linki; um, the SKs tried to kill me last night, if that makes any difference. Hence my interest in them :)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote: And Izett has been swaying with the winds of fortune, never having a strong opinion; she posts with the majority. Perhaps I had an epiphany in the fog of the night.

I want to hear her opinions on you and Shand. I would like to know if you agree with her about Deirdre?
Well that's just not true. I have a strong opinion right now, you just don't like it. If you had an epiphany in a fog, it must have been from your bong. :p Just kidding, no offense, but it's humongous poppycock and nonsense.

You'll hear more of my non-existent opinions after I do more re-reads. Your reaction to my post about you has not made me feel any better about you - I'll say that. You've done 0 defending, but you've done plenty of your own "mud slinging".

I don't want to get tunnel vision here, because at this point that could be deadly. So I'll do as much more re-reading as I can still.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Shane is questioning me for my persistence about asking for opinions of him, so I'd like to explain that.

I asked for everyone's opinions on him a while back just because he was one of the few people who had not received much scrutiny. No one replied, and to me, this was noteworthy. I later asked again and still, no replied. I found this noteworthy too.

Finally, I asked a third time and this time Eurolyn and Anchorette replied, but no one else did. Even though Shane has done a masterful job at being helpful and seeming innocuous, the only reason I can think of why people would be unwilling to talk about him is if he has teammates who think he stands a better chance of surviving the less he is mentioned. I'm going to hold my vote for now, since I may need it to protect myself, but I'm willing to state that unless something changes I will be voting for Shand.
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Nice Deirdre, rather backwards of you, don't you think?

So no one has an opinion on Izett, Euro or Shand?

And not sure why I am a bigger threat than Izett, but OK. You guys do what you have to do, then when i am gone, please remember Izett, OK?

Linki; um, the SKs tried to kill me last night, if that makes any difference. Hence my interest in them :)
I am not a SK, nor do I have a kill of any sort. Why did you start gunning against me when I did a reread on you and reported my results? I was seriously NOT that sold on your baddieness when I reported the results of my reread, but your OTT reaction has made me totally rethink that. If you are civ, you are creating too much focus on you and me in the thread right now.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote: So no one has an opinion on Izett, Euro or Shand?
I read Izett as civ. She has been blendy, it's true. But a lot of civs are blendy.

I was reading Euro as bad, but since you and her have been the only one's responding to my question of hand, I at least don't think she's on his team.

My best guess right now is that Shand is a wicked one with his team backing him up silently, and Eurolyn might be an SK.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:

Last day period I asked you if you still wanted to lynch Lyle and you hemmed and hawed something awful. You danced around my question and ended with yea how about that Shand and, was it Izett? Made me do a reread. I feel most sure that today's the day to lynch you.

He was your suspect early on when he was not posting AT ALL. Right? But then when he woke up (was replaced) you let him off the hook. However his behavior didnt really change but you couldn't explain why you let go of it? What was up there? Distancing? Recruiting? Then no mention of substance when he was rezzed? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote: And Izett has been swaying with the winds of fortune, never having a strong opinion; she posts with the majority. Perhaps I had an epiphany in the fog of the night.

Well that's just not true. I have a strong opinion right now, you just don't like it. If you had an epiphany in a fog, it must have been from your bong. :p Just kidding, no offense, but it's humongous poppycock and nonsense.

You'll hear more of my non-existent opinions after I do more re-reads. Your reaction to my post about you has not made me feel any better about you - I'll say that. You've done 0 defending, but you've done plenty of your own "mud slinging".

I don't want to get tunnel vision here, because at this point that could be deadly. So I'll do as much more re-reading as I can still.
yes you have a strong opinion, RIGHT NOW, but prior to this you have not. And like I said, i think I said something threatening to you.

And you have given me nothing to have to defend against. Just "well, I think of the 3 people you name Euro, Anchorete should go first...." and no reason for that. Just cause you think so.

Did I miss your opinions on Shand and Euro?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Maybe a lyel lynch would be for the best. Everyone seems to agree that his being rezzed was a baddie move.

I have no opinion at all about shand or euro,yet.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:

Last day period I asked you if you still wanted to lynch Lyle and you hemmed and hawed something awful. You danced around my question and ended with yea how about that Shand and, was it Izett? Made me do a reread. I feel most sure that today's the day to lynch you.

He was your suspect early on when he was not posting AT ALL. Right? But then when he woke up (was replaced) you let him off the hook. However his behavior didnt really change but you couldn't explain why you let go of it? What was up there? Distancing? Recruiting? Then no mention of substance when he was rezzed? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
I frequently have early suspicions based on minor pings that become less relevant as the game progresses and more substantial evidence comes to light. Based on the way the game has turned, with more people being active and more voting records to go off of, someone being a bit quiet doesn't seem as suspicious to me as it did in the first couple of days. I did say that I agree that the rez looks bad, and I would agree to a Lyel lynch today if others agree. Right now my prime suspect is Shand, however.
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

A Lyel lynch would work for me, but lets not forget Izett, OK?

I really strongly believe she is about as bad as it gets :)
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:My best guess right now is that Shand is a wicked one with his team backing him up silently, and Eurolyn might be an SK.
There are nine of us alive at this point. Of those, two have responded to your suspicions of me. One (Anchorete) has been even more persistent than you, and the second (Eurolyvn) reads me as civvie. Other than you and me, that leaves five players. Do you know what team in the game is the most likely to have five players? That's right, the town. Maybe a re-read of the townie roles is in order? You've played brilliantly so far, but perhaps you failed to take some things into account.
Management
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I don't believe Shand is wicked.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Shand Azureye wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:My best guess right now is that Shand is a wicked one with his team backing him up silently, and Eurolyn might be an SK.
There are nine of us alive at this point. Of those, two have responded to your suspicions of me. One (Anchorete) has been even more persistent than you, and the second (Eurolyvn) reads me as civvie. Other than you and me, that leaves five players. Do you know what team in the game is the most likely to have five players? That's right, the town. Maybe a re-read of the townie roles is in order? You've played brilliantly so far, but perhaps you failed to take some things into account.
It is possible that I am wrong. That is always possible. But as far as I know, the town doesn't have BTSC or any real way of knowing your alliance. I know I don't. So this seems less likely to me than the three wickeds sticking up for you while a few townies have just been shy about giving opinions in general.
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I don't believe Shand is wicked.
Well, you believe I am bad, which I am not, so forgive me if I don't wholly trust your judgement.
Fractal
sprityo
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

And I, good sir, feel comfortable saying the same about you.

Fane, what are your thoughts on Anchorete?
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote: Did I miss your opinions on Shand and Euro?
Settle the fuck down. You complained about Miyuki acting like s/he was running the thread - but it's ok for you to do it? Seriously. CALM DOWN. You are not going to bully me into doing anything I'm not planning on doing, nor are you going to rattle me, nor are you going to annoy me into "slipping up" - because you can try to push my buttons all day long but I have nothing to hide or slip up on. Give it a break. You've said absolutely nothing threatening to me. Annoying/thread dominating and chaos causing? Yes. Threatening? Not one bit. If you are a civ, you need to do some serious work re-calibrating your radar.

I told you when I had time to do a reread you'd hear my opinions. Got it? I even did you the favor of telling you when I was going offline so you wouldn't pull this "where are your opinions" stunt.

I have just spent time doing a reread on Shand. I don't see anything there that reads anything other than civ to me.

Ok, moving on to my next reread.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Shand Azureye wrote:
And I, good sir, feel comfortable saying the same about you.

Fane, what are your thoughts on Anchorete?
Well, her pursuit of you makes me like her, but her pursuit of Izett really puzzles me. It does feel a bit like an attempt at misdirection. The talk of her refusing to be quiet during the day period would carry a lot more weight if there were any of Rumple's team left, though. Frankly, she might well be bad, but I haven't made up my mind yet.
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

So you think Shand is a civ, any opinion on Euro? And why should I settle the fuck down? You came in and said I should be lynched over Fane & Lyle who people have been mentioning for days.

So yeah, I am annoyed.

And I am not trying to run the thread, i am asking YOU, EURO and SHAND your opinions on each other.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Fane Winebattle wrote:It is possible that I am wrong. That is always possible. But as far as I know, the town doesn't have BTSC or any real way of knowing your alliance. I know I don't. So this seems less likely to me than the three wickeds sticking up for you while a few townies have just been shy about giving opinions in general.
So three wickeds are sticking up for me, and what does that make me then, the fourth wicked?
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Shand Azureye wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:It is possible that I am wrong. That is always possible. But as far as I know, the town doesn't have BTSC or any real way of knowing your alliance. I know I don't. So this seems less likely to me than the three wickeds sticking up for you while a few townies have just been shy about giving opinions in general.
So three wickeds are sticking up for me, and what does that make me then, the fourth wicked?
Well, you didn't group yourself in with the townies in your earlier post, so I was just following your model. :)
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

That was at izett:
Settle the fuck down. You complained about Miyuki acting like s/he was running the thread - but it's ok for you to do it? Seriously. CALM DOWN. You are not going to bully me into doing anything I'm not planning on doing, nor are you going to rattle me, nor are you going to annoy me into "slipping up" - because you can try to push my buttons all day long but I have nothing to hide or slip up on. Give it a break. You've said absolutely nothing threatening to me. Annoying/thread dominating and chaos causing? Yes. Threatening? Not one bit. If you are a civ, you need to do some serious work re-calibrating your radar.

I told you when I had time to do a reread you'd hear my opinions. Got it? I even did you the favor of telling you when I was going offline so you wouldn't pull this "where are your opinions" stunt.

I have just spent time doing a reread on Shand. I don't see anything there that reads anything other than civ to me.

Ok, moving on to my next reread.
And I can only ask questions when you are online?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I really think Izett is civ, Anchorette, and you have been awfully aggressive lately. It reminds me of Queran just before he was finally killed, and smacks of desperation.
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Yeah, I will happily settle the fuck down if i get Izett, Euro & Shands opinions on each other :)

Five will get you ten they all think each other is civs.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Shand Azureye wrote:
He stopped making sense days ago.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Ugh, I'm going to bed. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in the morning and people will see Grutfud's sudden fixation on me for what it really is.
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ok, finished a few more rereads. Fane gives me the willies. I'll say that. It would not shock me if s/he were on one of the remaining baddie teams.

Orangesprite I could really go either way on. There is nothing glaringly obviously baddie there that I saw, and there was definitely some helpful posts. For now, I'm ok there.

It's tough when there are 2 baddies teams (not to mention a team of indies) because it's easy to go into "baddie hunter" mode while the other team survives, because you can go after them. So one thing I've been trying to pay attention to is how players react after the Big Bad Baddies team was eliminated, or down to its last players.

At that time I did feel like Fane started grasping at straws more. Throwing out more names of people, and being a bit more "clueless" (sorry my friend, I know that's an ugly word, it's just late, I'm exhausted and my vocabulary is failing me, so I chose poorly) about suspects.

I'm going to see about doing another reread yet before bed.

Return to “Previous Jobs”