Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 11

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ok, finished 2 more rereads, but it's all blurring in my mind and my eyes aren't seeing straight anymore. So I want to let all this simmer and then try again in the AM.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Snapshot »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Dierdre, what's your take on anchorete and Izett?
I'm confident that Anchorete is bad.

If Grut says Fane is bad, then I'm confident that Fane is bad as well. My only question to Grutfud is... are you sure?

Izett I have no read on at the moment, but I'm overdue for a readback.

If I can be blunt, I believe that between Fane and Anchorete, one of them is on the baddie team and the other is on the indy SK team. If anyone has any inkling as to which of them is more likely to be one of the free thinkers, I'd say we should lynch them first. i feel like they have done more killing, but correct me if I'm wrong, there.
Reporting
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Friendly reminder time: I know this is the end game of a very intense game. Let's not forget that we are all FRIENDS here behind these sock accounts. Please refrain from the cursing while building your cases. There's still plenty of time to vote and no need to get this worked up with people you like over a silly game. No matter how intense.

For realz. Play nice. You do NOT want me to have to smack a bitch. I've been training under Illy. :srsnod:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Fane, I'm thinking hard about this too. Euro was suspicious of you because she saw ties to Carmen, but Carmen's team is gone. I'd like to hear why people suspect you now that Carmen is dead.
Actually, for a short time I did think there was a connection between them, but then they had a period where they seemed to be against each other so i dismissed that. what really pinged me was the day one vote for someone outside of the group he was allowed to vote for. I have felt uneasy since then, just becau the general tone of his posts then have struck me as fairly blendy. This latest thing just makes me that much more confident in lynching him. I would be equally happy with a Lyel lynch though too. I feel most comfortable with either of those two.

Anchorete, you act as though I did not answer your question of suspicions. I honestly don't know what I think of Izzet and to be honest your certainty about her guilt as a possible SK is disconcerting. It makes me feel less certain about you as bad and more wary of her. I must agree that I did not understand why she put you above the other two in my list. I won't say this removes you from list completely, but I have never said I preferred lynching you over either Fane or Lyel anyway. I would prefer to vote for one of those two and see what I can sort out regarding you and Izzet.

Regarding Shand, as I already said I have always felt civ vibes from him, but it is late in the game and it is possible he has been pulling the helpful civ routine, so I would not consider him a civ for sure by any means. But going solely on what i can gather from the thread I have yet to see anything that indicates he is bad, or anything that indicates he is certainly good either.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ok, finished a few more rereads. Fane gives me the willies. I'll say that. It would not shock me if s/he were on one of the remaining baddie teams.

Orangesprite I could really go either way on. There is nothing glaringly obviously baddie there that I saw, and there was definitely some helpful posts. For now, I'm ok there.
Izett, I have been sticking up for your civvieness for some time now. I would urge you not to blindly trust Orangesprite as everyone else seems to be doing. I don't know what she thinks she knows, but info can be bad and people can be good liars.

Anyway, I am not going to be around this afternoon, so I will go ahead and vote. I'm voting Shand. I am convinced that he is bad, and if others will vote with me, I'm confident they will see my suspicions confirmed.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ok, finished a few more rereads. Fane gives me the willies. I'll say that. It would not shock me if s/he were on one of the remaining baddie teams.

Orangesprite I could really go either way on. There is nothing glaringly obviously baddie there that I saw, and there was definitely some helpful posts. For now, I'm ok there.
Izett, I have been sticking up for your civvieness for some time now. I would urge you not to blindly trust Orangesprite as everyone else seems to be doing. I don't know what she thinks she knows, but info can be bad and people can be good liars.

Anyway, I am not going to be around this afternoon, so I will go ahead and vote. I'm voting Shand. I am convinced that he is bad, and if others will vote with me, I'm confident they will see my suspicions confirmed.
Well I think this is not a good idea. I'm not certain that Shand is good, but I'm far more confident that Fane is bad. And I believe that today is a good day to lynch him.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Fane. Its the right thing to do.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Fane, I don't know why you decided to pick me, but don't you think, dear fellow, that you are being hasty, voting for me simply because other players didn't respond to your "what do you think of Shand" crusade? Almost everyone has now voiced their opinion about me, and I am disappointed that you still went ahead and placed a vote on me.

I am going to have to vote now since I won't be around when the poll closes. I am voting Fane too. I hope Fane's team can't pull off lynch switches ala Rumpel. I will not be surprised if all his team mates vote for me today.
Management
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Voting Fane.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Gunther »

Can you tell me why you are so sure I am bad, Deirdre? I think you have that backwards.

Also, I have been fixating on the SKs (they killed someone dear to me), but yeah, I find it likely that Fane is a Wicked, so I will vote for him, and we can save the Izett debate for tomorrow.

Voting Fane
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well, it looks like Grutfud answered Deirdre's question about fane, by voting for fane.

Earlier in the game, a group of five won a contest, and the prize was btSC for 72 hours. Gob only came in once I think, but queran, rhinfrew, and fane were there more often. Rhinfrew and queran both seemed a bit sketchy, and fane just seemed polite. He seemed a bit supportive of rhin and queran, but just in a polite kind of way. Very hard to read him. Since he obviously wasn't on rumples team, he could well have been on the other bad team, or the sk team. But, at the time, I had no reason to rule him out as a civ either. I wish I had stayed in there more, maybe I would have gotten a better idea of his agenda.

He was under a posting spell, as was Bac, and euro. And Izett said that the person she replaced had also been afflicted, even tho they did not comply. Does this mean anything? Was it something the nixie did? It probably has nothing to do with fanes guilt or innocence, just thinking out loud.

Linki- anchorete, what do you mean by backwards? You've asked that twice. Are you referring to a person when you say that?
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

It is something I think Deirdre should understand, actually, and not something I am supposed to discuss. Which is why I said it in posts directed to Deirdre, because if he actually read my posts instead of just condemning me, he might see something that may change his mind.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Ok thank you anchorete.
Assault
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Dierdre Wonderbird wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Dierdre, what's your take on anchorete and Izett?
I'm confident that Anchorete is bad.

If Grut says Fane is bad, then I'm confident that Fane is bad as well. My only question to Grutfud is... are you sure?

Izett I have no read on at the moment, but I'm overdue for a readback.

If I can be blunt, I believe that between Fane and Anchorete, one of them is on the baddie team and the other is on the indy SK team. If anyone has any inkling as to which of them is more likely to be one of the free thinkers, I'd say we should lynch them first. i feel like they have done more killing, but correct me if I'm wrong, there.
My gut tells me that Anchorete is on The Wicked Ones team (that attempted to NK me last night), which would likely put Fane on the indy SK team. Just a guess, and I haven't finished catching up yet, so there could be fresh info to color my gut once I finish reading.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Fane Winebattle wrote:

1 - I'm not trusting anyone on my willies about you. I got them (my willies on you) AFTER I finished my reread on you. I did my reread on Orangesprite AFTER I did my reread on you. So you can rest easy that my willies came from you, not from Orangesprite.

2 - You sticking up for my civviness doesn't make me feel any better or worse about you. But, the fact that you're using that as a defense for yourself makes me feel like you give me the willies even more. :srsnod:

Ok, still catching up...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I think you are an SK, Izett, and Fane is a Wicked. I also think that Shand is a Free Thinker with you. I think it likely that if you have not recruited, or if your recruit died, that Euro is most likely of the three of you to be civ, based on her replies the past few days. Shands sudden leap into overdrive after lurking in the shadows fopr days confirms this for me. I was sure of you, but waffled between Shand & Euro.

Now I think Shand more than Euro.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote: Anchorete, you act as though I did not answer your question of suspicions. I honestly don't know what I think of Izzet and to be honest your certainty about her guilt as a possible SK is disconcerting. It makes me feel less certain about you as bad and more wary of her. I must agree that I did not understand why she put you above the other two in my list. I won't say this removes you from list completely, but I have never said I preferred lynching you over either Fane or Lyel anyway. I would prefer to vote for one of those two and see what I can sort out regarding you and Izzet.
Please do a reread on me Euro. And keep in mind - baddies can (and do lie) and even well-intentioned civs can be 100% wrong.

I'm pretty sure I know who Anchorete is, and if I'm right, this is not the first time she's become obsessed that I'm bad in a game - and this is not the first time she's been way, way off base with her obsession either. But, whatevs.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Wow, there sure is a lot of surety going around here lately.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I think you are an SK, Izett, and Fane is a Wicked. I also think that Shand is a Free Thinker with you. I think it likely that if you have not recruited, or if your recruit died, that Euro is most likely of the three of you to be civ, based on her replies the past few days. Shands sudden leap into overdrive after lurking in the shadows fopr days confirms this for me. I was sure of you, but waffled between Shand & Euro.

Now I think Shand more than Euro.

Well, I KNOW you are wrong. So whatevs. :rolleyes:

I'm going to check the poll, it sounds like most folks are voting Fane. I'm ok with that, as I'm pretty sure he's not civ.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Have to go to work, voted Fane.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Works for me. He's definitely on my list. So...

*votes Fane*

You know, the bold text here really never looks all that bold to me. Weird.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I can't put my finger on the why, but I feel more leery of shand than I do about fane. But like I said, I can't really pinpoint why.
Assault
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Works for me. He's definitely on my list. So...

*votes Fane*

You know, the bold text here really never looks all that bold to me. Weird.
Really? It looks definitely different than the unbolded text for me.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I can't put my finger on the why, but I feel more leery of shand than I do about fane. But like I said, I can't really pinpoint why.
Cause hes a serial killer :nod:

He started strong, and faded back, until his name came up. His opinions have been blendy & wishy.

Like I said, I think he is Izetts partner. If Fane flips Wicked, then Shand/Izett are SKs. If Fane flips SK, then they are Wicked (although I think they are an SK team, tbh). If Fane flips civ, we have some serious reconsidering to do.

Linki; the text looks very bold to me, I use the light scheme, though :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Epignosis »

On the dark scheme, bold is difficult to distinguish.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well, I'm going to go ahead and vote fane, because its likely they are both bad. No matter how you slice, someone sure saved Lyel today. I guess I'll have to look back and see who started the 'save lyel project'.

votes fane

Nothing looks bold on my phone :|
Assault
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by NurseWilgy »

Well it seems inevitable at this point, so I will go ahead and throw in my vote for Fane. It definitely seems like he's up to no good. As for how I got rezzed, yes, I know how it happened. But I can assure you there was not baddie intent behind it. Unfortunately there's not a lot I can say about it right now, so you'll have to take my word for it and get us a baddie lynched in Fane hopefully.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I can't put my finger on the why, but I feel more leery of shand than I do about fane. But like I said, I can't really pinpoint why.
Cause hes a serial killer :nod:

He started strong, and faded back, until his name came up. His opinions have been blendy & wishy.

Like I said, I think he is Izetts partner. If Fane flips Wicked, then Shand/Izett are SKs. If Fane flips SK, then they are Wicked (although I think they are an SK team, tbh). If Fane flips civ, we have some serious reconsidering to do.

Linki; the text looks very bold to me, I use the light scheme, though :shrug:

Saying more often doesn't make it true.

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Well, I'm going to go ahead and vote fane, because its likely they are both bad. No matter how you slice, someone sure saved Lyel today. I guess I'll have to look back and see who started the 'save lyel project'.

votes fane

Nothing looks bold on my phone :|

I think that's a pretty good plan Miyuki. :srsnod:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

So do you then think it is Shand and Euro, Izett?

And actually, i could be up for finding that out, too, re Lyel, but that does not change that there are 2 sets of killers left, not just one.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Just so you don't misunderstand, I only want to know who shifted the talk away from lyel, which I believe was shand and Grutfud. Not completely sure, but I think it was them. I don't think it matters that lyel was saved, because I guess he was brought back to lyf in order to save his teammates. That sounds convoluted, or not well explained. I'll get into it more after the post, or sometime tonight.
Assault
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

A witch was afraid of her three sons. She turned the oldest into an eagle and the second into a whale, and each could take his human form for only two hours a day. The youngest fled before he could suffer the same and went off to seek the king's daughter, bewitched and held prisoner in the Castle of the Golden Sun. He saw two giants quarreling over a wishing cap, and they asked him to settle the dispute. He put on the cap, forgot he had it on, and wished himself to the castle.

The king's daughter told him that only a crystal ball would break the enchantment. She directed him to go down the mountain and fight a wild bull beside a spring. If he killed it, a bird would spring out of it. If the bird was forced to let free an egg in its body, the crystal ball was its yolk, but the egg would light everything about it on fire if dropped on the land.

He fought the bull. The bird sprung free, but his brother the eagle harried it until it dropped the egg. This landed on a fisherman's hut, setting it ablaze, but his brother the whale drowned the hut with waves. The youngest brother took the crystal ball to the enchanter, who admitted himself defeated and told him that the ball would also break the spell on his brothers. The youngest hurried to the princess, and they exchanged rings.

No one has been lynched. It is now Night. You have 24 hours.
bea
Racketeer

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by bea »

Eurolyn Blissfulone
No votes

Lyel Lambboat
No votes

Fane Winebattle
Grutfud Orangesprite (5), Shand Azureye (6), Dierdre Wonderbird (7), Anchorete Playfulure (8), Eurolyvn Blissfulone (9), Izett Cruelsinger (10), Miyuki Lovelymoth (11), Lyel Lambboat (12)
67%

Anchorete Playfulure
No votes

Izett Cruelsinger
No votes

Shand Azureye
Fane Winebattle (4)
8%

Diedre Wonderbird
No votes

Grutfud Orangesprite
No votes

Miyuki Lovelymoth
No votes

Party Girls/Hosts/Ser Sockandroll/Deaded/Non party types
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), bea (3)
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Yay I'm still alive! Thank goodness for potions, eh?

You guys, seriously. I'm not bad. I hope I can make you see that before the end of the next day period.
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Um, OK.

*Facepalm*

I <3 Spiderman :lorab:
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Jesus the baddies are seriously powerful in this game.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:Yay I'm still alive! Thank goodness for potions, eh?

You guys, seriously. I'm not bad. I hope I can make you see that before the end of the next day period.
:rolleyes:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Anchorete, I just clued in to what you were saying. But what you're alluding to doesn't make you civ.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

No, it doesn't. But you have to wonder why that would happen if I were not.

All I ask is that you give me the benefit of the doubt.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Deja vu all over again. And now Anchorete's and Lyel's votes for Fane make sense.

Anchorete, I wanted to go back and respond to all your posts about me, but all I found is "Shand is bad." Your plan clearly is to say it enough times that people start believing it. When the game is over, I would love to know why you and Fane chose me to shower all the attention on. But until you give me something concrete, it's going to be difficult for me to respond (not that you want me to, you've already decided to put my head on the block).
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Just so you don't misunderstand, I only want to know who shifted the talk away from lyel, which I believe was shand and Grutfud. Not completely sure, but I think it was them.
Miyuki, I strongly believe you are a townie, and I assure you you are reading me wrong. Please do read through my posts, and let me know if you would like me to respond to anything. Anchorete started out as my top suspect for the day, followed by Fane. I think it's obvious that Lyel coming back from the dead is not a good sign, and believe that Fane, Anchorete, and Lyel are on the same team. However, we can lynch only one (or not) at a time. When Grutfud (who I also strongly believe is a townie) said Fane needed to go first, I thought it wise not to split votes.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Relating to this game, I'm voting Princess all the way! :lorab:

Oy. The baddies in this game are like Weebles!! :WTF:

Linki, gotta catch up...
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Relating to this game, I'm voting Princess all the way! :lorab:

Oy. The baddies in this game are like Weebles!! :WTF:

Linki, gotta catch up...
I'm voting Spiderman, my favorite superhero. :D

Also, coolest smiley ever --> :WTF:
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ok, went back to see how the last day went down, and who steered conversation away from Lyel.

While doing so, I spotted this post, and would like some clarification on it.
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Can you tell me why you are so sure I am bad, Deirdre? I think you have that backwards.

Also, I have been fixating on the SKs (they killed someone dear to me), but yeah, I find it likely that Fane is a Wicked, so I will vote for him, and we can save the Izett debate for tomorrow.

Voting Fane

Now, moving on to the conversation of the day, here are posts (in chronological order as best as I can affirm - I kept opening them in new tabs, but they should have opened in order)...

First post of the day to put a Fane lynch over a Lyel lynch:
Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:Izzett, Diedre, Orangesprite have all remained neutral in my mind. By that I just mean, I have not felt particularly one way or another about them. I do think Diedre looking out for us as far as the day Queran had a posting curse was good, but someone on another team may have done the same thing, so I can't really say it makes me feel confident they are civ.

Shand. I honestly have felt civ from him all game, but now that we are in end game it is worrying me that I don't have a solid reason for feeling that way aside that he has been helpful. Even baddies can be helpful.

I think that covers everyone.

Right now I would be most willing to place a vote on Fane, Lyel or Anchorete. Probably in that order. But I really do want to hear back about some of this stuff and I also want to hear some thoughs on the people who have made no impression on me either way.

Next post, where I explain I was leaning more heavily on Anchorete than anyone else:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote: The wicked team did attempt a kill on night 8. You only have my word for it, but for the sake of people figuring things out, (like roles and such), they did attempt a kill. Luckily for me, I like contests. :biggrin:
The Wicked Ones also attempted a kill on Night 10. Luckily, it did not go through. ;) They're still very much out there and active. (Or at least 1 of them.)

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote: Right now I would be most willing to place a vote on Fane, Lyel or Anchorete. Probably in that order. But I really do want to hear back about some of this stuff and I also want to hear some thoughs on the people who have made no impression on me either way.
Euro, I agree on those 3 names. I'm not sure if I agree with the order though. I actually might be more keen to go for Anchorete first. But I'm saying this pre-reread on any of them. I have a little work to finish up, and then I'll try to get some rereads in. We're definitely gonna need to talk this one out and do it together though, there's no denying that.

Linki.

Next post indicating Fane should go before Lyel:
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I'm reading dierdre as civ. also miyuki. I'm stuck on my I pad right now but my opinion is that fane should go first. Ill elaborate more soon.

Whoa. Massive linki

Next post putting an Anchorete lynch above a Lyel or Fane lynch:
Shand Azureye wrote:Happy birthday Roxy!

It feels great being able to talk again. RIP Carmen and Laine. It took a lot of skill to wreak havoc for as long as you guys did, well played! Yay for no night kill. Of the few games that I have played before, I can't think of many where the town staged such a dramatic comeback against all odds! Three game-days ago I thought we were all but lost, but now I have hope. Worst case scenario, we still have five baddies (3 witches, 2 SKs), best case, we've only two (one from each team, since neither team has been eliminated). My thoughts are that the reality is probably somewhere in between the two extremes.
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Shand has me a bit more curious as he started off strong, and has faded from view which piques my curiosity about him.
Far from fading from view, I assure you, mighty Sorceress, I was as into the game as I have been right from the start. Once it was clear who our lynch targets were, I didn't think it wise to allow Rumpel to steal our votes. The night of Queran's lynch discussion was the last I posted heavily in the thread. Why do you think this suspicious?
Fane Winebattle wrote:I've asked twice, but still no one has been willing to give an opinion of Shand which makes me suspect him
My good Fane, I was suspicious of you (version 1.0) during the first few days (mainly because v1.0 wasn't saying much in the thread at all, but was not missing a single lynch vote (thereby not losing nightly powers). However, since you (v2.0) have taken over, I hadn't gotten baddie vibes from you until the last couple of days. You've brought up my name a bunch of times now, and I assure you you are reading me wrong. You speak of my voting record being "scattershot." I've always voted based on the information available at the time, using my best judgment, and have explained my thought process for every vote. Is there any specific vote of mine that pings you? I do find your (and Anchorete's) persistence interesting.

My top suspect today is Anchorete, mainly because of the back-and-forth with Miyuki when it was clearly in the best interest of the town to not talk. We already had a lynch target, and looking back at the discussion in cold blood, I still see no reason for urgency. Nothing that couldn't have waited for the night. What I also found interesting was Carmen's silence the day she got lynched. I expected Rumpel to come out, try and get us talking. Difficult, almost impossible, as it might have been to make the town talk, it would at least have been better than sitting around as the votes piled on. The fact that she made almost no attempt -- and instead it was Anchorete who was trying to get a discussion going -- makes me want to believe Carmen's claim that someone stole her power.

Considering the above, I personally think Anchorete is a bigger threat to the town, but I'm up for voting Fane if everyone thinks he is the better option.

Next post, putting an Anchorete or Fane lynch over a Lyel lynch:
Dierdre Wonderbird wrote:
Shand Azureye wrote:
My top suspect today is Anchorete, mainly because of the back-and-forth with Miyuki when it was clearly in the best interest of the town to not talk. We already had a lynch target, and looking back at the discussion in cold blood, I still see no reason for urgency. [trimmed]

Considering the above, I personally think Anchorete is a bigger threat to the town, but I'm up for voting Fane if everyone thinks he is the better option.
I'm also supportive of an Anchorete lynch, I strongly believe he is bad as well. I believe this lynch should be Fane and Anchorete as top vote-getter and second-most vote getter. Whichever order is fine with me.

Miyuki, do you have a preference over who gets lynched today?

Next post indicating a Fane lynch is fine over a Lyel lynch:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Sorry! I missed the linki. I'll go with either one. Fane is fine if that's what everyone thinks.

Shortly thereafter, Miyuki clarifies/revises her standing:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Maybe a lyel lynch would be for the best. Everyone seems to agree that his being rezzed was a baddie move.

I have no opinion at all about shand or euro,yet.

As far as I could tell, this is the first post including a lynch vote for Fane:
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:

Well I think this is not a good idea. I'm not certain that Shand is good, but I'm far more confident that Fane is bad. And I believe that today is a good day to lynch him.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Fane. Its the right thing to do.

Then the voting went on from there. I can pull up the voting record from the Polls Thread - might be helpful.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

EBWOP:

Oh, and let's don't forget all the names Anchorete was throwing out all day during the last day period. None of them were Lyel by a long shot.

Voting results (trimmed for space):

Looks like Orangesprite, Shand, Dierdre & Anchorete were the first 4 to vote Fane. You can see the rest of the order by looking with your eyes. :D
bea wrote: Fane Winebattle
Grutfud Orangesprite (5), Shand Azureye (6), Dierdre Wonderbird (7), Anchorete Playfulure (8), Eurolyvn Blissfulone (9), Izett Cruelsinger (10), Miyuki Lovelymoth (11), Lyel Lambboat (12)
67%

Shand Azureye
Fane Winebattle (4)
8%
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote: Looks like Orangesprite, Shand, Dierdre & Anchorete were the first 4 to vote Fane.
Yeah, the four most likely to be baddies out to kill poor old innocent Fane. I still don't understand why you think this humble dwarf is so bad. Grutfud's case seems to be built entirely on the fact that I was suspicious of Lyel and then became less so. I defy you to find any player whose suspicions don't change as the game progresses. Yet everyone is following Grutfud like lemmings to the sea.
Fractal
sprityo
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Designer on Trading Spaces is not an option? :sigh:

I guess magician will have to do.
Shand, I promise to reread you tomorrow. Is too late for tonight.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I voted Magician as well.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

A Princess.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Batman. Because he is far more awesome than any of the other options could ever be. This is when I need a batman smiley. Just saying.

ImageImageImage
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Also, I'm still unsure as to how just me getting rezzed makes me bad. Could someone clarify that for me?

ImageImageImage
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Lyel, my main thought was that if a rezz had been town-driven, gobnait would have been rezzed. Since a quiet player of unknown affiliation was rezzed, it looks pretty mafia-driven. Have you any thoughts you can add to the game, that will make you seem more trust-worthy? You have been alive long enough now to have formed some opinions, yes? :)
Assault

Return to “Previous Jobs”