Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Day 9 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:I think it's pretty conclusive that MM is bad.

Dom literally demonstrated all the traits of the responsible rolechecker he talked about in that quote I found.

From one day to the next, he went from "So what's the case on MM?" to "MM is bad. MM is bad. MM is on my suspect list. MM is on my suspect list."

Rico/DH/anyone else who refuses to lynch MM - Why don't you want to take the word of the role checker? Why?

Thank you for pointing out your understanding of my frustration, DH, but at this point, I'm beginning to think anyone who willfully ignores the ALARMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE against MM based on Dom the rolechecker...is bad. Seriously. Even Rico.

Anyway, I'm off today and tomorrow, and plan on doing a full fledged ISO on MM. I doubt anyone will read it, however after reading the first two or three pages of his ISO the other day, I realized something...

When crazy night 0 Rico was fake sussing Zebra, do we all remember who went balls to the wall defense of Zebra?

Oh, it was MM? Hmmm...food for thought.
Didn't I just say I think there is a likelyhood of him being on the other team...
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:DH, Matt didn't play Death Note.
He can read though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt, that's a load of crock. I said zebra was confirmed civ to spite Rico. I did not balls-to-the-wall defend her.

Linki: ture

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Lol.

Sorry, that made me laugh that you came in here and that's all you responded to.

Could I convince Marmot to vote Marmot if nobody else will? :(

Linki - Dh - Hmmm. Guess you did. Wow, sorry, tired.

Linki - MM - I'll quote you later. There was more then just that one post about "confirmed civvie"...like I said I'll make it a point to quote my findings in a bit.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
Lol.

Sorry, that made me laugh that you came in here and that's all you responded to.

Could I convince Marmot to vote Marmot if nobody else will? :(

Linki - Dh - Hmmm. Guess you did. Wow, sorry, tired.

Linki - MM - I'll quote you later. There was more then just that one post about "confirmed civvie"...like I said I'll make it a point to quote my findings in a bit.
No worries. Just wanted to make sure you knew you weren't speaking into smoke.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:I think it's pretty conclusive that MM is bad.

Dom literally demonstrated all the traits of the responsible rolechecker he talked about in that quote I found.

From one day to the next, he went from "So what's the case on MM?" to "MM is bad. MM is bad. MM is on my suspect list. MM is on my suspect list."

Rico/DH/anyone else who refuses to lynch MM - Why don't you want to take the word of the role checker? Why?

Thank you for pointing out your understanding of my frustration, DH, but at this point, I'm beginning to think anyone who willfully ignores the ALARMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE against MM based on Dom the rolechecker...is bad. Seriously. Even Rico.

Anyway, I'm off today and tomorrow, and plan on doing a full fledged ISO on MM. I doubt anyone will read it, however after reading the first two or three pages of his ISO the other day, I realized something...

When crazy night 0 Rico was fake sussing Zebra, do we all remember who went balls to the wall defense of Zebra?

Just remember, an ISO is intended to view a player with tunnel vision turned off.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ah, the preemptive strike against my future ISO...gotcha...
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Ah, the preemptive strike against my future ISO...gotcha...
No Matt. If every single part of my behavior this game is scummy and baddie, why am I still alive? Why have I not actually been lynched? Why are you the only person who sees it?

You have been tunnelling me (a result of the above statement). So I'm warning you that an ISO that exhibits such behavior will not be taken seriously, by me and probably by everyone else as well. I don't mind being ISO'd. I don't mind being cased. I just want a fair trial, not a pile of "everything-ever-is-bad". That would be a waste of time and effort.

Let me ask you again. Who is on my team and why? Who is on this mystery marmot mafia team? Do you have any other suspects, or am I just your fall-boy?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote: I guess this is what you meant. In all seriousness I get the head-bashing feeling you must have regarding getting people to see the case on MM. FWIW, the pitfall of relying on this type of evidence (Meta, pseudo-info dumps) is that your interpretation of the events could be skewed. Recall if you will the case of FZ and Epignosis in Death Note, wherein after Russ flipped as civ, Epi used his flip and his pressuring of FZ to call FZ bad when she wasn't.

What I think is that MM is probably not Sorsha/Wilgy's teammate. If he is mafia, then he must in fact be on the other team. The one thing I can certainly conclude is that he is not a civvie,
Did you pause that for another lunch bite?
Matt wrote:

I can't lynch anyone. :shrug2:
Matt wrote: Anyway, I'm off today and tomorrow, and plan on doing a full fledged ISO on MM. I doubt anyone will read it, however after reading the first two or three pages of his ISO the other day, I realized something...

A full ISO on MM, without the word Dom in it, wouldn't be a bad idea. I kinda did one of those.

Also, MM said he confirmed Zebra town to banter with me confirming her baddie (a contest I won nyeh). Doesn't mean he couldn't have done it as a teamie, sure...
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I've pointed out a few times that I think you and Drac are teamies.

You guys have latched onto DH's cases (tho to be fair, you did help get Wilgy), the suss as fuck switching of votes the day LC died, oh and also...

I remember when I very first sussed you MM, I said "Ten points to whoever can tell me why MM is bad"...

I think Drac immediately came in and said "Because he's the real policy lynch? smiley". Looking back, it seems like a joke to put my suss to rest.

Zebra is your teamie, too.

Who's your last teamie? I think DH is right. You're not on Wilgy's team. If Zebra is your dead teammate, and Drac is on your team, then you should theoretically only have one more.

LInki - I know he spoke more of Zebra then just that one post "confirmed town".

But really, Rico, it feels like you just took a jab at me with the "without dom in it". What is so wrong with using the rolechecker's quotes and posts to lynch a bad guy? Is it against the "spirit of the game" ?

Anyway, MM posed a good question to me that I cannot answer. So please, town, answer it for me...why is nobody else sussing MM? What am I missing?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:Ah, the preemptive strike against my future ISO...gotcha...
No Matt. If every single part of my behavior this game is scummy and baddie, why am I still alive? Why have I not actually been lynched? Why are you the only person who sees it?
You were close to being lynched two times. (... :ponder:)

As for the first question, baddies don't rush to kill baddies / neutrals. They just took 9 Nights to do so for the first time, so...
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: I guess this is what you meant. In all seriousness I get the head-bashing feeling you must have regarding getting people to see the case on MM. FWIW, the pitfall of relying on this type of evidence (Meta, pseudo-info dumps) is that your interpretation of the events could be skewed. Recall if you will the case of FZ and Epignosis in Death Note, wherein after Russ flipped as civ, Epi used his flip and his pressuring of FZ to call FZ bad when she wasn't.

What I think is that MM is probably not Sorsha/Wilgy's teammate. If he is mafia, then he must in fact be on the other team. The one thing I can certainly conclude is that he is not a civvie,
Matt wrote:

I can't lynch anyone. :shrug2:
Matt wrote: Anyway, I'm off today and tomorrow, and plan on doing a full fledged ISO on MM. I doubt anyone will read it, however after reading the first two or three pages of his ISO the other day, I realized something...

A full ISO on MM, without the word Dom in it, wouldn't be a bad idea. I kinda did one of those.

Also, MM said he confirmed Zebra town to banter with me confirming her baddie (a contest I won nyeh). Doesn't mean he couldn't have done it as a teamie, sure...
Pause what?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
But really, Rico, it feels like you just took a jab at me with the "without dom in it". What is so wrong with using the rolechecker's quotes and posts to lynch a bad guy? Is it against the "spirit of the game" ?

Anyway, MM posed a good question to me that I cannot answer. So please, town, answer it for me...why is nobody else sussing MM? What am I missing?
In all seriousness, you can re-use any relevant Dom triggers in a full ISO of Matt. What I meant to imply is that the ISO should definitely have a broader scope and not so much emphasis on the Dom angle, but on everything you find to be a scumtell. You do you, I'll read it afterwards.

I suss'd MM. He's red on my list, because he's either pulling a Champies-worthy gambit or he's really a neutral that I can't trust to endgame (a reminder that our win con is defeating "opposing factions", not just mafia). If that's not satisfying enough... :shrug2:

I can't effectively lynch MM. On top of that, my only issue is that, if he flips neutral, it's a bit late in the game for us to afford such a lynch. It should have been done earlier. It almost was, even.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Pause what?
"that he is not a civvie" comma
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Meant to be a period :blush:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Assuming MM is "neutral" (which I don't believe for a second), he's still a problem for the civs. He will literally vote for whoever, it would not matter to him. He can with the bad guys...

Which is probably why nobody gives a fuck about lynching him or why he hasn't been NK'd. Nice. I think I'm finally getting why nobody cares to get rid of him. He's basically like an extra mafia teammate even if he is neutral.

So bogus.

Anyway, if we don't lynch MM today, I'm happy lynching any of the other four I mentioned. I hope others come around on MM, though (however, now that I just put two and two together...I see that won't happen).

MM - Who is on your suspect list? Do you have one? Assuming you're neutral, do you care if we lynch a civ or mafia today? Does it matter to you in the slightest?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Rico, I'm in the process of combing through the leads on Wilgy's teammates but I thought I'd post some raw vote data for everyone to take a look at.
Boomslang
Draconus (11), Sorsha (19), DrWilgy (20), Metalmarsh89 (21)

Dr. Wilgy
FZ. (12), DharmaHelper (14), nijuukyugou (17), Boomslang (18)
19%

Metalmarsh
Matt (8), MacDougall (13), bea (15), motel room (16)
Dr. Wilgy
DharmaHelper (8), Metalmarsh89 (9), Draconus (10), juliets (11), motel room (14), bea (18)
33%

Draconus
MacDougall (3), DrWilgy (5), Sorsha (13), Matt (16), FZ. (17)
28%

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also seeing that now I'm curious what the context was for FZ to vote Wilgy in the first lynch and Draco in the second.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lulz. On the day Wilgy wasn't lynched, I went out of my way to vote for his top opponent? Why not just vote Wilgy for the cred if I knew he had a save?

Also, on that first poll, you can clearly see I voted for MM before Wilgy had any votes whatsoever.

Are you seriously trying to paint me as bad right now? :disappoint:

Again, even with Wilgy's flip, I don't think Sorsha is bad either. You can take that to the bank. ;)
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Lulz. On the day Wilgy wasn't lynched, I went out of my way to vote for his top opponent? Why not just vote Wilgy for the cred if I knew he had a save?

Also, on that first poll, you can clearly see I voted for MM before Wilgy had any votes whatsoever.

Are you seriously trying to paint me as bad right now? :disappoint:

Again, even with Wilgy's flip, I don't think Sorsha is bad either. You can take that to the bank. ;)
That's just raw poll data looking at who didn't vote Wilgy both times he was up for lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:Rico, I'm in the process of combing through the leads on Wilgy's teammates but I thought I'd post some raw vote data for everyone to take a look at.
Boomslang
Draconus (11), Sorsha (19), DrWilgy (20), Metalmarsh89 (21)

Dr. Wilgy
FZ. (12), DharmaHelper (14), nijuukyugou (17), Boomslang (18)
19%

Metalmarsh
Matt (8), MacDougall (13), bea (15), motel room (16)
Dr. Wilgy
DharmaHelper (8), Metalmarsh89 (9), Draconus (10), juliets (11), motel room (14), bea (18)
33%

Draconus
MacDougall (3), DrWilgy (5), Sorsha (13), Matt (16), FZ. (17)
28%
Lolozaurs if all four literally did that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also in my reading back over things, I LOLed when I re-read how MM got on my jock for not making a case on folks. Ask and you shall receive I guess. RIPSYWB Wilgy and Sorsha

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Are you under the assumption that Wilgy has three teammates left?

I'm pretty sure Lorab was Wilgy's teammate, do you disagree?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wilgy had two votes on him D7 when you voted MM, Matt. ;) Stop treating post-lynch chronology as facts, when the votes are changeable. Just ask Spreadsheet Man.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Wilgy had two votes on him D7 when you voted MM, Matt. ;) Stop treating post-lynch chronology as facts, when the votes are changeable. Just ask Spreadsheet Man.
Derp a derp. M'bad.

Regardless, I'm civ through and through. But at this point, I don't think we're going to win anyway.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not pulling quotes because I'm on my phone and it's too difficult to multi-quote.

A comment Dom made on day 5 about getting votes looks like he probably took the eye deal, at the latest, on night 4. On day 4 he had votes from blooper and wilgy so my first inclination would be that he checked one of them. Civ Dom is a fairly No U-y type of player so that would make sense. He didn't seem to really hound either like I'd expect if he got a baddie read back for either, but he also didn't drop suspicion of either of them. He called blooper's vote for him shifty but didn't put her on his list so maybe he did check her but didn't want to paint a target on her? Day 5 was also when he started to buddy up to LC also so maybe that was his check. On day 5 he voted for Tranq so I think whoever he checked on night 4 didn't come back as a baddie.

To be continued sometime today...
Remember this post?

Lol. Fuck you night polls.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm not pulling quotes because I'm on my phone and it's too difficult to multi-quote.

A comment Dom made on day 5 about getting votes looks like he probably took the eye deal, at the latest, on night 4. On day 4 he had votes from blooper and wilgy so my first inclination would be that he checked one of them. Civ Dom is a fairly No U-y type of player so that would make sense. He didn't seem to really hound either like I'd expect if he got a baddie read back for either, but he also didn't drop suspicion of either of them. He called blooper's vote for him shifty but didn't put her on his list so maybe he did check her but didn't want to paint a target on her? Day 5 was also when he started to buddy up to LC also so maybe that was his check. On day 5 he voted for Tranq so I think whoever he checked on night 4 didn't come back as a baddie.

To be continued sometime today...
Remember this post?

Lol. Fuck you night polls.
I do, it was her "big answer" to my "what do you think of Dom's searches" question. :goofp:

Fluffiest fluff ever written.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Assuming MM is "neutral" (which I don't believe for a second), he's still a problem for the civs. He will literally vote for whoever, it would not matter to him. He can with the bad guys...

Which is probably why nobody gives a fuck about lynching him or why he hasn't been NK'd. Nice. I think I'm finally getting why nobody cares to get rid of him. He's basically like an extra mafia teammate even if he is neutral.

So bogus.

Anyway, if we don't lynch MM today, I'm happy lynching any of the other four I mentioned. I hope others come around on MM, though (however, now that I just put two and two together...I see that won't happen).

MM - Who is on your suspect list? Do you have one? Assuming you're neutral, do you care if we lynch a civ or mafia today? Does it matter to you in the slightest?
Yes. One might assume I'm only looking out for myself, but I've made it clear I want to help the civs win if I can.

I've also made a lynch-priority list that I've explained yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think now calls for a rainbow list. Also kind of a lynch priority list.

Paprycochet
DharmaHelper
FZ.
bea
Matt
juliets
motel room
MacDougall
Draconus
Sorsha
Dr. Wilgy-san

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anybody curious why Sorsha seems to think being off the poll means she can not contribute anything to the discussion?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:Anybody curious why Sorsha seems to think being off the poll means she can not contribute anything to the discussion?
Not me :rolleyes:

MM - You asked me to name your teamies, and I did. Then you subsequently ignored that post. What gives?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:Anybody curious why Sorsha seems to think being off the poll means she can not contribute anything to the discussion?
You can?! I've been off the poll for 9 Days! :huh:

Gentle reminder that Sorsha's most consistent case/contribution ever was LoRab. :shifty:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Alas, there's really not much point revisiting her toDay. We need to find another baddie to lynch. This still needs to be a Day in which we lynch a baddie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I scrolled through Sorshas posts and most all of them seem to be at night or the wee hours of the morning. It could be that she works during the day.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:
I scrolled through Sorshas posts and most all of them seem to be at night or the wee hours of the morning. It could be that she works during the day.
juliets, as someone I believe is civ based on Dom's posts about you, I would like to ask...

Would you like to vote MM with me? Dom clued us in that he was the ultimate baddie, after all... :beer:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:LC trusted obstetrics. Do not lynch him.
Is this the first instance of "LC trusted Wilgy"?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Not me :rolleyes:

MM - You asked me to name your teamies, and I did. Then you subsequently ignored that post. What gives?
I didn't ignore it. I'm on my phone because I've been on the bus and running errands. I'm trying to keep up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hey MM, you forgot my order, it's

1 x Death Note

please and thank you
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Hey MM, you forgot my order, it's

1 x Death Note

please and thank you
Dead people cannot obtain or use Death Notes. It's one of the rules.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:me tired IRL + Mac posting in waves =

(sorry for the grumps)
yeild. Don't lynch Wilgy. magic trusted him. optimates changing Typhoony traitor to Peter.
bea wrote:
FZ. wrote:This is a bad day for me, isn't it? I'm sorry, not in the mood to play today at all, am I?

DH, who was bad in Death Note?

MM, isn't it the easiest thing to claim indy? No one needs you dead, am I correct? Do you realize how fishy that sounds?

Bea, weren't you the one encouraging people to fight? Why didn't you post anything other than that one post which didn't really say anything?
Do you think I'm as good at the questions game as you? Do you think I gave up 7 hours of my day off for work?

Does MM, maybe matt, and probably boom look worse to me than wigly does?
bea wrote:
FZ. wrote:Is it possible that at least one of Mac and Bea did the save LC operation to look better? Did I trust Bea all game? :nicenod: Is she disappointing me? :srsnod: Did she say she was going to be for LC what I was for JJJ? Was it genuine or was she trying to look very civvie like?

linki, rico: Wouldn't you at least expect him to not miss a vote when he found out a sure baddie? That clear possibly?
I think that if he checked him and found out he's indy, he wouldn't say he doesn't trust him when he says he's an indy, don't I?
Is bea sad she dissapoints fz? :( Is she trying as hard as she can?

Maybe outside of the boom, marshy, maybe matt trio, she feels less sure of Jc, ninja, and motel room? Maybe she does agree that wigly has contributed at least more than motel room?

Maybe she offers that the last 3 on her list are more based in she doesn't have an opinion on them, which this late in the game, bugs her for sure but isn't much to build a case on?
bea wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Bea vote Marsh
Ok? maybe I was leaning there anyway? I don't think wigly is bad either?
bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Is Wigly srsly being saved right now? Can we go one lynch without fucking ourselves raw?
Can you think of any reason at all that bea and mac might have reason to believe that wigly is a civ?
MacDougall wrote:LC trusted Wilgy
MacDougall wrote:RIP Boomslang.

I still don't think Wilgy is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Hey MM, you forgot my order, it's

1 x Death Note

please and thank you
Dead people cannot obtain or use Death Notes. It's one of the rules.
So you don't deny having it!

J'accuse.

Heathen!
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Hi. I thought the baddies would kill me, but I guess this result is better...
I guess it confirms the two teams.

I know I've said it before, but I'm sorry for not being in the game lately. RL is rough right now. DH, I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I should have gone with my initial feeling but I'm a sucker for sweet talk and Wilgy made me doubt myself. It's exactly what happened with Lorab. I voted for both the first time, and then backed off. I should learn to trust my initial instinct and walk away after that (though I did start out thinking you were bad, so my initial instincts are not that great either).

I'm kind of disappointed in Wilgy. I hate that people don't play when they are bad and only when they're close to being lynched, they suddenly have time to play. I don't think it's cool and I expected more from him. :disappoint:

Funnily, that is also what happened with MM, so now, I'm starting to wonder whether Matt is right in wanting to lynch him. I think it's pretty safe to assume he's not on Wilgy's team, or am I wrong?

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play, but if not, I'll just follow DH's vote. That's the least I can do.
How many more baddies do you think are left? With a indie killing duo, is it possible that there is one group with 4 and one group with 3?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt, I see you listed Draco and DrWilgy as my potential partners? :huh:

DrWilgy?

Linki @Rico: :wall:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote: How many more baddies do you think are left? With a indie killing duo, is it possible that there is one group with 4 and one group with 3?
Alternate mafia kills and an extra kill from the indie SKs (at least I assume they would [have] alternated, too) doesn't really reflect on the size of the mafia. It could be three, it could be four each. I doubt it's five each.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:
juliets, as someone I believe is civ based on Dom's posts about you, I would like to ask...

Would you like to vote MM with me? Dom clued us in that he was the ultimate baddie, after all... :beer:
Matt, I have come to believe MM is a very bad indy as opposed to a straight baddie and as such I would love to get rid of him. The problem is we've lost the window of opportunity with him, we probably should have lynched him shortly after Dom died but we had other leads then too I suppose. Anyway, now we're in a position to have to lynch baddies or we're done, if we're not already done, while MM is still in a position to do us harm. A sad state of affairs.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote: I'm kind of disappointed in Wilgy. I hate that people don't play when they are bad and only when they're close to being lynched, they suddenly have time to play. I don't think it's cool and I expected more from him. :disappoint:

Funnily, that is also what happened with MM, so now, I'm starting to wonder whether Matt is right in wanting to lynch him. I think it's pretty safe to assume he's not on Wilgy's team, or am I wrong?
This and that are not the same.

I was ready to give up and be lynched on Day 3 before I was talked out of it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

In this phase of my read-up Mac and Bea are the main "LC trusted Wilgy" pushers.

Mac makes sense as Wilgy's teammate because he's been riding on that jock ever since Wilgy came under fire. Only hitch is his interactions with Sorsha, if Sorsha is also on Wilgy's team (which, if I have to explain that for the five millionth time I might put a gun in my mouth)

Bea is interesting because she thought Wilgy was good during the Boom flip but ends up voting for him in Draco vs. Wilgy. I still haven't re-read that phase yet, but knowing Dr Wilgy had a save up his sleeve, would they be willing to take the hit this close to end game? Or would Wilgy's team prefer to keep that save in case they needed it during the night?

Things to think about I guess.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote: I'm kind of disappointed in Wilgy. I hate that people don't play when they are bad and only when they're close to being lynched, they suddenly have time to play. I don't think it's cool and I expected more from him. :disappoint:

This and that are not the same.

I was ready to give up and be lynched on Day 3 before I was talked out of it.
Explain.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:

Matt, I have come to believe MM is a very bad indy as opposed to a straight baddie and as such I would love to get rid of him. The problem is we've lost the window of opportunity with him, we probably should have lynched him shortly after Dom died but we had other leads then too I suppose. Anyway, now we're in a position to have to lynch baddies or we're done, if we're not already done, while MM is still in a position to do us harm. A sad state of affairs.
Why is MM's level of badness "very bad" and what harm do you foresee him doing to us?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”