Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Matt »

Nerolunar wrote:Honestly Matt I think you fear for your own life. Trying to raise a mob against me and what not.

Strong Civ reads: Juliets, Mac and Golden. They seem very genuine and has brought on some good points. I find myself to mostly agree with these people. I should include Scotty here too since I too believe that Wilgy was Robin.

Slight Civ reads: Sorsha. This guy seems very reasonable but doesn´t post that much which strikes me as odd. Dom and MP also strike me as civvy.

My scum reads are Dharmahelper, Matt and Metalmarsh. Especially Metal as he has not explained his weird behavior of voting Zebra at the beginning of day 1. I have ased him that question a few times now and keeps ignoring it. If he doesn´t answer I might go ahead and vote him. Dharma because he only usually pops in to comment on something then leaves. Matt because he is being somewhat desperate to get rid of me and his weird conspiracy that is simply not true.

Linki These knock knock jokes are getting so annoying.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique and Turnip Head

Enrique and Turnip Head who?

Enrique and Turnip Head, what are your current reads of them, and puhleeze do not say "Null"
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

juliets wrote:TH, is there any part of your case on sig that you still feel strongly about? I'm trying to figure out why there are two votes on him this early and i saw your response to MP that you didn't think most of your case was valid anymore. I get the part about him pushing us to share our info, and the issue regarding Wilgy that's recent but I'm not finding much else. I'm going to delve into zebras posts and see if I can find her reasons but you are the one who had the case on him so I'm curious as to your thoughts at the present. (Sorry if you've said it this morning - I missed it if you did).
Th did replay to this, but I think it is worth mentioning the first time MP brought up me as being a baddie he tried to use TH case against me and get TH to think about lynching me. After TH responded, he switched to me mentioning Wilgy means I'm mafia and that yesterday was a successfully attempt to save me yet he doesn't say who saved me? While I'm on that subject if in theory I was mafia which I'm not I'd have had only one teammate so I truly don't see his case that I was in danger of being lynched yesterday yet got saved by my team.

linki: No problem Nero, What do you think of MP and Enrique? Also MM random day 1 voting is par for the course and I believe he does it regardless of alignment. Do you have any other reasons for suspecting him?
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Enrique wrote:
juliets wrote:He likely has instructions not to tell anyone he is cursed.
I'm assuming this is what happened
Anyone who targets The Joker will be made insane by the toxic flower on his lapel. He needs Batman, Gordon, Falcone, and Maroni dead. *Secrets*
You know what's great about that? Not only do crazy people know who the Joker is, but it narrows down their possible roles by a lot.

So it's not a good look for Matt either way, but I was hoping he could give us a better lynch option for today.

Took a quick smoke break to try to squeeze in some reading. This theory makes a lot of sense right now.

Ok. Back to pizza land. Ugg. That chuck has been here an hour an a half and she told one of my drivers to eff off already. God grant me the patience to accept the things I can not change......

This day, tomorrow and then it's over.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Scotty, if you read this-- did you intend to role hint?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

sig wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
sig wrote:What do you think of Zebra with her info sharing, then after getting heat claiming it was a trap?
Why should we look into the map people more?
Also I've never been proven wrong in this context since I've never lead a lynch successfully on a civ before, but there is a first time for everything. I'll ISO and do a quick read over of your past two games and see what I see, but I think I'm right and that you are anti town this game.
I don't think Zebra should have shared her information but on the other hand, how do we know she didn't lie about what she learnt? It's true, she did subsequently claim that it was a trap. Whether it was or not and if it was, what was the point of it? I'd respectfully recommend you ask Zebra. As I've stated before (and it should be blatantly obvious by now) there are many players in this game with experience and skill far superior to mine. I'd count Zebra as one of those. I too would like to know what it is she hoped to have achieved by doing what she did but I wouldn't know :shrug:

As I said earlier in this post, I don't know specifically why it is not in our best interests not to talk about the map (and presumably information we find there/or don't find there as the case may be) but I'm prepared to take the rule (14) at face value. My question to you, Sig (and yes, any other player supporting the information sharing position) - is why in this instance do you advocate tossing Rule 14 aside with gay abandon? I suppose that to an extent we have Zebra's answer in that she used the debate to set some elaborate trap :shrug: But what about you, Sig and anyone else who's supported information sharing?
I don't like this you seem like you don't want to criticizes Zebra at all. You say we should take a closer look at map sharing people, but then brush off that Zebra shared stuff by saying maybe she lied. You've also not answered for why we should take a closer look at them. Players having more experience means nothing, you also seem to be excusing her based around the fact you think she is a much better player then you and I don't like that. I've already answered why I thought sharing what we learned was good and I'm not reopening whether or not we should share information. Know I'm talking to you about your post which seemed like a set up for people who advocated for sharing, yes you seem to not count Zebra in that group?

I'm not sure about TH first he tried to get me lynched and that didn't pan out, so he switched to Scotty on flimsy reasons. I'd need to think about him more, but right know I still think Glorfindel is bad.

Glorfindel wrote:
bea wrote:I feel like the thing between sig and glor is more rooted in a history I've not experienced with them. At times I find myself siding with both of them. And then second guessing each time I side with one or the other of them.
It is true bea that Sig and I have played many Mafia games together and believe it or not, outside of Mafia games we're really good friends :hug: I genuinely care about the guy a great deal. He's probably the player with whose playstyle I feel most familiar. I've been burnt that many times by him though in these games, I know just what he's capable of...

Having said that, I'm not outright accusing him of anything or threatening him in any way. Again, I just felt uncomfortable with some of the statements he's made and asked for an explanation.

I would say this thing isn't really rooted in history. We are slightly more familiar with each others playstyle and I have tricked him in a few games as mafia. However, my suspicion of him this game has nothing to do with our history I'm simply gut reading his niceness as not genuine. Usually I find it obvious if he is being genuine or not, this game not so much.

@MP why am I so low on your list?
I think I have satisfactorily answered your questions to the best of my ability my friend. If Zebra did in fact deliberately lie about what she knew for the purpose of setting a 'trap' then she hasn't shared anything at all. If she was attempting to trick you into revealing what you knew then that is suspicious and SHE should answer for that, NOT I. As for why I believe that we shouldn't have talked about the map and the associated information, I'll state AGAIN for you - Rule 14.

And now, would you please respond to MY question (given that you are so fastidious about everyone answering yours) - why were you advocating talking about something that Rule 14 CLEARLY stated was not in our best interest? I understand from your posts at the time that you considered it beneficial and my argument isn't so much with that - it's more that you led (by your own admission) the discussion on this topic in full knowledge that it "wasn't in our best interests". Why would anyone Town aligned do such a thing?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay I spent the last phase talking about it the only reason for why you are regurgitating something that is for all purposes over is to try and get me lynched. My arguments was it would be more beneficial for the civs then hurtful. Mafia would be sharing info amongst themselves anyway. We discussed it in depth last phase and I ceded that I was in the wrong and stopped pushing for it. You want more about it ISO me it is all there. Again why out of all the stuff going on are you focusing on this again today? ALSO earlier you claimed when we should look into people who where pro info sharing that you weren't accusing me of anything or even addressing me about it. Funny that know you are know singling me out for this alone and not anyother players. So tell me did you lie earlier when you said you weren't addressing me at all? Since this is all a springboard from your first post of the phase.
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

@ Sig: I didn´t know that. Still rubs me the wrong way how he glossed over my question considering the answer was that easy. :disappoint:

Seriously though, why would anyone carelessly vote randomly day 1? Your vote is valuable, dont throw it away like that. Not sure voting randomly is alignment-indicative to me, but I believe it´s wrong to not decide carefully how to vote (Or in my case, having to vote in a hurry because of time zones).

I read both Enrique and TH as slightly civ at the moment, Enrique being more civ than TH. By saying that I am not buddying up to Enrique, this is simply what I believe.

MP seems like he is trying really hard to look Town. I believe he might be an Indy. I haven´t thought of him in a long time, but he is to be included in my slightly baddie read.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh I also read over Glorfindel's Star Wars and Pikimon game, he defiantly isn't playing the same as in Pikimon, but not as obviously strange as in Star Wars. You claimed you weren't mafia okay maybe that is true. So tell me which Inmate are you Glorfidnel?

linki: okay thanks for answering.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Okay, well. Here we go. As you all know, my whole case relies on Matt having been cursed by the Joker. This is the Joker's role description.
Anyone who targets The Joker will be made insane by the toxic flower on his lapel. He needs Batman, Gordon, Falcone, and Maroni dead. *Secrets*
Now, with made insane I usually would've assumed the hosts meant through LC's insanifier. I don't think that's the case anymore. Not only has no one been insanified (Bass, Bubbles, ekeknat, Equivocate, and sprityo still haven't shown up~ there's time to refute this), but Matt insists on posting in knock knock jokes only. Is there another role that does anything like that? What makes more sense? These are the secret roles.
During the Day, Bruce Wayne conducts business. At Night, he is Batman. *Secrets*
Edward Nygma has questions that need answering. *Secrets*
Dr. Pamela Isley, ecologist and terrorist, can poison anyone each Night. A poisoned person will die unless he or she discovers the antidote. *Secrets*
Bane has a convoluted history with Batman. On Nightfall of the third phase, Bane must decide if he wants to support or oppose Batman. This choice will affect his win condition, which will be a secret until then even unto him. *Secrets*
Which of these do you think is the likeliest to make a player speak in fucking knock knock jokes? Fucking Batman? NO. You could maybe make a case for the Riddler, but it'd be a shitty case. This is 100% the Joker's territory.

You know what Matt could do to prove he's not cursed by the Joker? He could fucking speak in anything other than knock knock jokes. It's not that hard!

So, okay, reading the Joker's role... how do you become cursed? You need to target the Joker. Anyone who targets the Joker will be made insane. Okay, cool, now what roles could've possibly targeted him? There aren't that many roles in this game who do stuff at night, let's see which ones do.

Bruce Wayne
During the Day, Bruce Wayne conducts business. At Night, he is Batman. *Secrets*
"At Night, he is Batman." Great, we don't know anything about this role. This could conceivably Matt, but I have a few reasons for believing he's not.

Anyone who read the thread remembers when he got the idea that I was "painting a target on his back" and wouldn't shut the fuck about it for a whole page. This is the post where a lightbulb switches and he starts accusing me of that. This is after Nero first mentioned the idea that if Montoya did her fucking work at night then Matt MUST be her. Because only one player is allowed to use their power each night apparently. What Matt does here is basically take my argument against MP, and retroactively apply it to his case like he had any fucking clue where his defense was going in the first place. You're outing me! You're painting a target on my back! Fuck off I'm trying to lynch you because you're bad as shit. No baddie is gonna touch you with a ten-foot pole when you're making yourself look so fucking bad in the thread.

Then he made this post, which really got my attention.
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:Matt, you've become a master at communicating through the knock knock jokes. Do you think you could tell us why you didn't respond to zebra's post yesterday (Friday)? Maybe you explained this somewhere and I missed it. If so, just refer me to your iso.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Zebra

Zebra who?

Nah more like Zebra where?, but regardless, I've been busy but I suppose I promised I would answer her, so I will do that now in the form of knock knock.

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique who I'm betting is partners with Nero, so if I do get lynched, DO NOT let him get away with saying "Oh I guess Nero is good then", because I'm betting that's exactly what he'll say when I flip and I'm not mafia.
"Zebra who? More like Zebra where?" Okay, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but to me it looks like he's owning up to the Renee role. That line definitely gave me pause, because Zebra hadn't posted all day, and Matt had every reason to silence her if he could. But he didn't. She showed up just a little while later, and away went the chances that he was good.

I don't think he's Batman, because then why the hell would he claim another civive role? Not to mention, if he's a civ and not deliberately stirring shit, he's gotta be some sort of fucking moron to interpret my (and Zebra's on Day 1) posts the way he has. I have a higher opinion of Matty than that, so I'm sticking to him being bad.

Detective Harvey Bullock

I'm not letting this slide. There's like no fucking chance that he's Detective Bullock, but I'm going over every possibility just to show you how bad he is. This is Bullock's role.
Detective Harvey Bullock
Bullock tracks or kills someone each Night. He has just one kill. Better make it a good one.
Okay, so for Matt to be detective Bullock, he must have decided to use his kill on the first night of the game, he must've been blocked (or otherwise targeted Wilgy and the Mafia got blocked, which doesn't seem the least bit likely), and he must have a fucking good reason to claim Montoya instead. So yeah I don't have a lot to say about this one except I feel pretty comfortable ruling it out.

Detective Renee Montoya

I already went over this pretty much in the Bruce Wayne section. This is the role he tried to claim, didn't work out. But to add to it, his recent insistence that wait maybe Nero is the Joker after all! hints that instead of Zebra he might've targeted Nero. Well, if he was Montoya, then that obviously didn't happen because Nero has been posting like normal all day. He relies on us being completely stupid to believe his shit, and yeah, it's not working out well.

Victor Zsasz
Victor Zsasz
Kills on odd Nights. Blocks on even Nights. The bought cop inherits the kill first.
This guy killed Wilgy, so no. Unless, again, Zsasz got blocked and it was Bullock who killed Wilgy. A little beyond unlikely.

OR, actually, unless Wilgy was the Joker. I do still think there's a good chance the Joker was being the no-lynch yesterday, so it would make some sense. I still think this is a very unlikely option but the possibility is left open.

Tony Zucco
Tony Zucco
Kills on even Nights. Blocks on odd Nights. The bought cop inherits the kill first.
This one's a bit more interesting. Epig didn't want to answer, but in my experience, passive roles don't get blocked. Zucco could have blocked the Joker and got insanified as a result. Keep in mind, his team recruited last night as well. I've talked about this before, but I think it's possible Nero and Matt are teammates as of today. Just look at this post:
Nerolunar wrote:Renee(possibly Matt) targeted the Joker, becoming insane. I don´t know if the ability still works on the Joker or not, but if it doesn´t and nobody is silenced then Matt has to be Renee. It all depends on whether or not the Joker is still hit by the ability, but his role description doesn´t explain it.

This could go for any other role where the effect is easy to spot, though I don´t recall any other role where that is the case.

Im going to ask:

@Hosts: Is the Joker still hit by the ability that targeted him, even if he made the source insane?

Christ this linki.
Contrived bullshit. If no one is silenced (ha yeah we're gonna prove that), then Matt has to be Renee? No.

(Small correction to a mistake I made somewhere: Nero didn't say that if Montoya used her role then she had to be Matt. He said if Montoya didn't use her role, then she had to be Matt, because the Joker would've blocked her. This of course is ridiculous because we have no reason to assume the Joker is immune to all night powers.)

So, okay, back where I left off. I just ISO'd Matt and found that his obsession with he who mentions the Riddler has got to be him! is something new to after he got cursed. Their only interaction previous to that was Matt defending SVS to him. There's also this which is Nero saying "eh idk about Matt" but it seems pretty harmless to me.

There may be something here, there may not be. Matt is playing a bullshit game when he says oh but he was sure Nero was the Joker! No that he was Mafia! This is the post he's talking about:
Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Someone explain to me how speculating on Wilgy being Robin is a bad thing, because if no one had said anything, and we lynched Scotty today and he flipped civilian, then what are we doing? We're handing the game away, that's what we're doing.
I don't see anyone going after Scotty like... at all.
And what's your point? If I'm right, then he almost died yesterday, and would have if it wasn't for Robin. Does that mean I shouldn't have said anything? I'm not running any risks. Civilians should lay everything out there; what good can we do if we keep everything to ourselves?

You of all people should agree with this, I would think.
I think the rest of us are just as capable of making connections, not to mention, Scotty only got 4 votes yesterday. That's a far cry from a majority :shrug2:

Nero, if Matt flips Mafia I'm gonna remember you.
Which very specifically relies on Matt being Mafia and is based on that single defense only. I don't "have a case on Nero," I have a case on Matt.

Rupert Thorne
Rupert Thorne
An independent crime boss who has little strength as yet, Thorne will decide on any given Night whom he wants to help. He will gain BTSC as a consultant with that person (and any co-conspirators) and share that person’s win condition.
This would make him the Joker's teammate. Bad.

Catwoman
Catwoman
An adept thief, Selena Kyle steals one person’s win condition. If her target ever votes for her, she becomes paranoid, and must choose someone else to steal from next.
The Joker's win condition, so essentially a BTSC-less team. Bad.

The Scarecrow
The Scarecrow
Dr. Jonathan Crane uses his fear toxin to cause people to dread those they might otherwise trust. Using this toxin on one target per Night, that target will need the role the Scarecrow names dead in order to win. Crane can never target the same person more than once. If The Scarecrow is lynched, then he gives up the antidote and those new win conditions no longer apply. Over half of the living population must be hallucinating for The Scarecrow to be successful.
This guy makes it harder to win and turns us against each other. Bad.

The Riddler
The Riddler
Edward Nygma has questions that need answering. *Secrets*
Who the fuck knows but Arkham are baddies anyway. Bad.

(would line up with Dom's "baddies love to talk about their roles" as well when he's accusing Nero of being the Riddler out of fucking nowhere)

Two Face
Two Face
Two Face takes a hostage every Night. If someone targets Two Face with any negative action, a coin is flipped. Heads means that he takes it. Tails means that his hostage takes it. Harvey Dent wins with civilians on odd phases. Two Face wins with Mafia on even phases.
Jeez this would probably be the least surprising, given how he's acting like a maniac. This guy can win with (most) civilians, yes, but that's also a dangerous as fuck role and it's bad.

Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy
Dr. Pamela Isley, ecologist and terrorist, can poison anyone each Night. A poisoned person will die unless he or she discovers the antidote. *Secrets*
Super bad.

Bane
Bane
Bane has a convoluted history with Batman. On Nightfall of the third phase, Bane must decide if he wants to support or oppose Batman. This choice will affect his win condition, which will be a secret until then even unto him. *Secrets*
This guy could actually be kinda good but also not, and his death is beneficial for at least four civvies. We don't even know if he does anything at night, so, a little less likely than the others anyway.

Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze
Dr. Victor Fries is researching a way to save his beloved wife, Nora from a terminal illness. Renee Montoya has the right genetics for him to save Nora. Using his freeze ray, Mr. Freeze blocks up to two targets each Night. Montoya must be frozen twice for him to win. If Montoya dies before Mr. Freeze completes his task, he goes cold, and becomes last man standing, killing each Night.
If Montoya dies, super fucking bad. Otherwise kinda harmless, but let's not take that risk.

All of this added to the fact that he's acting like a fucking moron seals the deal for me. Matt is BAD and I can't stress this enough. Zebra thinking he's genuine after he overshared gives me a little pause, but not enough. I think it's worth remembering that their whole thing was more about him being a dick than being a baddie. I think he's both.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

He is not any other role.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, who NEVER once claimed a role, bit kindly asked Enrique to stop target painting me, and also, Enrique still believes I was cursed by the Joker but is making NO EFFORT at all to lynch the guy I said we should lynch, HMMMMMMM.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Nerolunar wrote:
Matt wrote:
Enrique who I'm betting is partners with Nero, so if I do get lynched, DO NOT let him get away with saying "Oh I guess Nero is good then", because I'm betting that's exactly what he'll say when I flip and I'm not mafia.
I wonder why you took my theory as hard proof that I believe you´re civ. As Enrique himself mentioned we can´t be sure that the Joker works that way and blocks are a thing too.
I specifically mentioned that I was just brainstorming for you guys to understand that I'm not at all convinced by myself. Just getting some thoughts out there, you know?
Very nice case Enrique.

I never assumed that the Joker works that way. I just mentioned that it was a possibility.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, who believes Matt was cursed by the Joker, asks Matt who we should lynch, Matt says Nero, Enrique wants to lynch Matt AND THEN NERO but ONLY if Matt flips Mafia

:haha:
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt I will put you through a fucking wall.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What do you think, TH?
About what?
About anything.
I have 181 posts and almost all of them contain my opinion on a variety of matters. Feel free to take a looksee.
I didn't mean to imply that you've offered no content thus far, quite the contrary. I was just wondering where your head is primarily at right now.
I have a surprisingly long list of players I feel good about and won't vote for. That list gets larger as more players make me feel good about their intentions. I have another list of players I currently feel okay about but am leaving open the possibility that I'm wrong this early. Then there are players who have not yet made me feel their civvieness and those are the players I want to hear more from. This list includes (I'm literally going down the player list and writing down the names of players I don't have a good feel for) Bass, bea, BR, Bubbles, ekeknat, Equivocate, Glorfindel, Lorab, Metalmarsh, Nero, sabie, Sorsha, sprityo, SVS, and Floyd. I realize that expecting more content from a few of these players is a pipe dream. But unless something drastic happens with one of the players not named, I'm probably voting for someone on this list.

linki Holy hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, who NEVER once claimed a role, bit kindly asked Enrique to stop target painting me, and also, Enrique still believes I was cursed by the Joker but is making NO EFFORT at all to lynch the guy I said we should lynch, HMMMMMMM.
Nobody is saying you have claimed a role. I also don't think Enrique is target painting by pointing out the wealth of baddie roles you're likely to have. That's like, the opposite of target painting. He's lynch-target painting if anything.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Nobody is saying you have claimed a role. I also don't think Enrique is target painting by pointing out the wealth of baddie roles you're likely to have. That's like, the opposite of target painting. He's lynch-target painting if anything.
I think he claimed a role. Or at least I thought at the time he was claiming it. Then it got disproved.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I mean, fuck, there's one civvie role who targets other players at night. He was basically forced to claim it.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nah

Nah who?

Nah, he was trying to get me lynched as a baddie, but on the off chance that wouldn't work, very specifically named who I could be as a civvie, thus target painting, AND this was all based on HIS theory that the Joker cursed me, which I hadn't even thought of until he brought it up.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

I think he claimed a role. Or at least I thought at the time he was claiming it. Then it got disproved.
Oh the silencing one? I'm having a hard time keeping up with who thinks what in this crazy clusterfuck. I didn't think he claimed it himself so much as other people said maybe he was that one but no he couldn't be.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Oh the silencing one? I'm having a hard time keeping up with who thinks what in this crazy clusterfuck. I didn't think he claimed it himself so much as other people said maybe he was that one but no he couldn't be.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

I didn't

I didn't who?

I didn't claim shit about silencing or anything, that was all YUP, Nero, who btw Enrique MUST believe to be the Joker, since he's convinced I was cursed by Joker and since I said we should lynch Nero...that's correct, right Enrique?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

I didn't

I didn't who?

I didn't claim shit about silencing or anything, that was all YUP, Nero, who btw Enrique MUST believe to be the Joker, since he's convinced I was cursed by Joker and since I said we should lynch Nero...that's correct, right Enrique?
If you targeted Nero last night, then Nero is probably the Joker. HOWEVER, you too are probably not a civ since there are so few civs with targeting powers.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Except he didn´t target me, because I am not the Joker :beer:
ImageImage

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I didn't

I didn't who?

i dont give a fuck, matt.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I didn't

I didn't who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, who dgaf if he's lynched as long as you continue to pursue Nero afterwards, but will you is the question? :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nerolunar wrote:Except he didn´t target me, because I am not the Joker :beer:
FWIW I have my doubts about that anyway because he was calling you the Riddler until it became convenient for him to imply you were the Joker. I think if Matt had reason to believe you were the Joker he'd either say as much or just say he thought you were bad. I don't know what I think about all this right now other than it's a good line of enquiry that could lead to useful information.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
About what?
About anything.
I have 181 posts and almost all of them contain my opinion on a variety of matters. Feel free to take a looksee.
I didn't mean to imply that you've offered no content thus far, quite the contrary. I was just wondering where your head is primarily at right now.
I have a surprisingly long list of players I feel good about and won't vote for. That list gets larger as more players make me feel good about their intentions. I have another list of players I currently feel okay about but am leaving open the possibility that I'm wrong this early. Then there are players who have not yet made me feel their civvieness and those are the players I want to hear more from. This list includes (I'm literally going down the player list and writing down the names of players I don't have a good feel for) Bass, bea, BR, Bubbles, ekeknat, Equivocate, Glorfindel, Lorab, Metalmarsh, Nero, sabie, Sorsha, sprityo, SVS, and Floyd. I realize that expecting more content from a few of these players is a pipe dream. But unless something drastic happens with one of the players not named, I'm probably voting for someone on this list.

linki Holy hell
Thank you, that's an interesting selection of potential votes for the day. Is there anyone in that list that's especially likely to get your vote?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I didn't

I didn't who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, who dgaf if he's lynched as long as you continue to pursue Nero afterwards, but will you is the question? :beer:
i d o n t k n o w

You flip out when I say he could be the Joker, you flip out when I say he might not. In the end I don't give a shit, this lynch is about you.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Enrique nice case, I'll defiantly consider voting for Matt, however I would like to see his responses.

@Matt two questions.
1. Why Nero I don't see the case against him?
2. Why are you saying Enrique is target painting you?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Except he didn´t target me, because I am not the Joker :beer:
FWIW I have my doubts about that anyway because he was calling you the Riddler until it became convenient for him to imply you were the Joker. I think if Matt had reason to believe you were the Joker he'd either say as much or just say he thought you were bad. I don't know what I think about all this right now other than it's a good line of enquiry that could lead to useful information.
KNOCK KNOCK

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, WHO NEVER IMPLIED Nero is Joker, but is using Enrique's bs case to show how ridiculous he is, and IN FACT, I believe Nero to be Enrique's mafia partner, not the Joker, so wtf Bullz?

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, who I severely doubt will vote Nero at all this game, unless he has to bus him. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt there's so little internal logic to your posts I don't know how to argue anymore.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wait Matt are you saying Enrique and Nero are on the same team?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:@Enrique nice case, I'll defiantly consider voting for Matt, however I would like to see his responses.

@Matt two questions.
1. Why Nero I don't see the case against him?
2. Why are you saying Enrique is target painting you?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

sig

sig who?

sig, it's rather convenient for Enrique to accuse me of being bad because I supposedly "targetted the Joker", yet is not at all interested in lynching the person I said I think we should lynch, and also, I already answered that in my last few posts, check my ISO.
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Scotty, if you read this-- did you intend to role hint?
What role do you think I would supposedly be hinting at?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote: KNOCK KNOCK

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt, WHO NEVER IMPLIED Nero is Joker, but is using Enrique's bs case to show how ridiculous he is, and IN FACT, I believe Nero to be Enrique's mafia partner, not the Joker, so wtf Bullz?
This one kinda looks like you're suggesting that:
Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:You see, TH, I'm making sure the baddies kill him by capitalizing on how easily he can get lynched. It makes perfect sense.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, the guy who claims I'm insane by Joker, asks me who I think we should lynch, I say Nero, Enrique ignores that, later assumes I'm baddie partners with Nero (?!), but if Enrique really thinks I'm insane and I answered Nero, why doesn't Enrique think Nero is Joker and instead thinks he's Mafia....Enrique bad.
Also if you think Nero is Enrique's partner does that mean you've stopped thinking he's the Riddler as you were suggesting earlier today?

Linki - also when you say "Enrique thinks I targeted the Joker but isn't interested in lynching the person I think we should lynch" that kinda implies you're accusing Nero of being the Joker.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bullz you're bad. Bullz you're not bad. Will you vote for yourself now because I said you're bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Matt there's so little internal logic to your posts I don't know how to argue anymore.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, if you believe I targetted the Joker and was thus cursed, why do you show little interest in lynching the guy I named as a top lynch candidate, why are you saying "I don't know" when YOU SHOULD KNOW since you are convinced your theory is correct...you make no sense.

Linki

Knock knock Bullz

Who's there?

FortheloveofGod

FortheloveofGodwho?

For the love of God, Bullz, I have been explaining that I've only used "Nero is the Joker" as a way to ask Enrique why he is so AGAINST lynching him, but NO, I have NO reason to believe that Nero is the Joker. :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
About what?
About anything.

linki Holy hell
Thank you, that's an interesting selection of potential votes for the day. Is there anyone in that list that's especially likely to get your vote?
Right now it's Bea, BR or Nero, though I want to look at Glorfy to see what the hub bub is about re: the difference between his civ and baddie games.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:Bullz you're bad. Bullz you're not bad. Will you vote for yourself now because I said you're bad?
Let me think about it while I go bash my head against a wall.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Linki

Knock knock Bullz

Who's there?

FortheloveofGod

FortheloveofGodwho?

For the love of God, Bullz, I have been explaining that I've only used "Nero is the Joker" as a way to ask Enrique why he is so AGAINST lynching him, but NO, I have NO reason to believe that Nero is the Joker. :disappoint:
In Bullzeye's defense you've made this point way more confusing than it had to be.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Linki

Knock knock Bullz

Who's there?

FortheloveofGod

FortheloveofGodwho?

In Bullzeye's defense you've made this point way more confusing than it had to be.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt apologizes for wanting to talk in Knock Knock form today, and making everything I say confusing as a result. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:
a2thezebra wrote: Thank you, that's an interesting selection of potential votes for the day. Is there anyone in that list that's especially likely to get your vote?
Right now it's Bea, BR or Nero, though I want to look at Glorfy to see what the hub bub is about re: the difference between his civ and baddie games.
I'm not sure about bea or BR but I would oppose a Nero or Glorfy lynch. I don't share anyone's suspicions of either of them.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote: Knock knock Bullz

Who's there?

FortheloveofGod

FortheloveofGodwho?

Matt.

Seriously.

Enrique says you might have reason to believe you know who the Joker is.

You say you have no reason to believe Nero is the Joker.

But you wonder why Enrique isn't interested in a Nero lynch?

Could it be that he's perhaps interested in lynching THE JOKER?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Im becoming more and more tempted to vote for Matt.
ImageImage

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:
Enrique wrote:Matt there's so little internal logic to your posts I don't know how to argue anymore.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Enrique

Enrique who?

Enrique, if you believe I targetted the Joker and was thus cursed, why do you show little interest in lynching the guy I named as a top lynch candidate, why are you saying "I don't know" when YOU SHOULD KNOW since you are convinced your theory is correct...you make no sense.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Not Matt, he's taking another break, but remember this post I just quoted folks, please do not ignore me on this, Enrique is curious as fuck for not wanting to lynch someone who HE MUST BELIEVE is the Joker.

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Bullz

Bullz who?

Bullz, it makes NO SENSE for Enrique to want me lynched on basis of his claims that I'm insane because of Joker, but then shows LITTLE TO NO interest in lynching my top suspect, that makes no sense in Enrique's fun make up shit at random World, do you not see that???
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Nerolunar wrote:Im becoming more and more tempted to vote for Matt.
Because of his desperation to suspect you?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay guys here's what's going on. Matt came into today suspecting Nero regardless of whatever happened to Matt last night. Enrique comes into today thinking Matt targeted the Joker and asks Matt who he wants to lynch. Matt says Nero. Then Matt realizes the Joker angle having not considered it earlier. This late realization sort of debunks the idea that Matt thinks Nero is the Joker but Matt expects Enrique to still consider that angle. Through all this Enrique and Matt come to suspect the other is Nero's teammate and now we have a clusterfuck on our hands.

If you ask me it's all the result of miscommunication.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

m a y b e
i
d o n t
n e c e s s a r i l y
b e l i e v e
y o u
b u t
i
d o
b e l i e v e
y o u
a r e
b a d
a n d
t h a t s
w h y
i
w a n t
t o
l y n c h
y o u
b e f o r e
m a k i n g
a
d e c i s i o n
o n
a
c o m p l e t e l y
u n r e l a t e d
p l a y e r

linki: turnip head this is bullshit my case has NOTHING to do with nero and i dont fucking know whether theyre teammates or not tho they could well be
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is what happens when you try to reason with Matt. Those who still haven't faced such peril be warned...
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:Okay guys here's what's going on. Matt came into today suspecting Nero regardless of whatever happened to Matt last night. Enrique comes into today thinking Matt targeted the Joker and asks Matt who he wants to lynch. Matt says Nero. Then Matt realizes the Joker angle having not considered it earlier. This late realization sort of debunks the idea that Matt thinks Nero is the Joker but Matt expects Enrique to still consider that angle. Through all this Enrique and Matt come to suspect the other is Nero's teammate and now we have a clusterfuck on our hands.

If you ask me it's all the result of miscommunication.
Knock knock

Who's there?

Turnip

Turnip who?

Turnip, thank you for that, and yes, since Enrique is keen on lynching me based on his Joker idea, then it makes NO SENSE that he shows no interest in lynching my top suspect, but anyway, break time.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”