Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:My suspects thusfar, in no particular order:

SVS - I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this one where I get accused of always doing this, or whatever, but I can't help legitimately finding the fact that she missed a vote after saying 10 minutes beforehand that she had to vote. Her explanations conflict with each other and don't make sense either. She got wrapped up in the Matt/Zebra conflict? OK ya sure. Except her "Better vote" post was her LAST POST before the 10 minute gap, her post following that was the one wherein she addressed her thoughts on Matt/Zebra. She had 10 minutes. Nobody'll follow me on this suspicion because I "always do this" or somethine lame but there you go. I probably won't vote for SVS today. I also intentionally put her at the top of this list after saying that it was in no particular order but that was only because I thought it was funny.

MP and Mac - For painting Scotty as confirmed civ and running with the Wilgy=Robin theory

Black Rock - TH's case covers this pretty well and it kind of bugs me she never followed through with a readthrough of me in particular because it's not like I'm buffing my post count or posting unnecessarily robust posts.
I got distracted. Maybe after the lynch but you haven't interested me much the past few days to worry about it. I still haven't read most of the thread and this particular time I am just trying to keep up with current events.

I see why Bea said she was highly criticized in the past by trying to get involved. Why is everyone worried about post count?
Did I use the words "post count"?
Um yes.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

SVS - I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this one where I get accused of always doing this, or whatever, but I can't help legitimately finding the fact that she missed a vote after saying 10 minutes beforehand that she had to vote. Her explanations conflict with each other and don't make sense either. She got wrapped up in the Matt/Zebra conflict? OK ya sure. Except her "Better vote" post was her LAST POST before the 10 minute gap, her post following that was the one wherein she addressed her thoughts on Matt/Zebra. She had 10 minutes. Nobody'll follow me on this suspicion because I "always do this" or somethine lame but there you go. I probably won't vote for SVS today. I also intentionally put her at the top of this list after saying that it was in no particular order but that was only because I thought it was funny.

MP and Mac - For painting Scotty as confirmed civ and running with the Wilgy=Robin theory

Black Rock - TH's case covers this pretty well and it kind of bugs me she never followed through with a readthrough of me in particular because it's not like I'm buffing my post count or posting unnecessarily robust posts.
I got distracted. Maybe after the lynch but you haven't interested me much the past few days to worry about it. I still haven't read most of the thread and this particular time I am just trying to keep up with current events.

I see why Bea said she was highly criticized in the past by trying to get involved. Why is everyone worried about post count?
Wait I'm confused did Bea say this during the game or at another time?
During the game.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Re: sig, I get a nervous feeling from some of sig's posts, and I felt like he was dwelling a lot on the "why did Wilgy die?", seemed like unnecessary WIFOM to me. I also think Turnip Head's observation regarding why sig didn't mention the suspicion was an astute point.

Says the guy who's grand entrance into the thread was "What if Wilgy was Robin?"

OK guy :stare:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:
Matt wrote:
bea wrote:I have to spend mafia time driving around the city for product.

Interesting point about BR TH.
Also interesting point about Mac dom.

Lots to think about and little time for posting. :(
I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

Does anybody else think "I always worry that my" was supposed to go into a btsc chat instead of here?
How and why
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Well

Well who?

Well it looked like, to me at least, "Lots to think about and little time for posting." was a fitting end to that short post, and in addition, bea hasn't been back to clarify (however, I do acknowledge her work schedule, and whether that last part was supposed to be part of her message OR btsc, it's probable she doesn't have much time to post anyway), but nobody else sees this as a possibility?
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Um yes.
I meant to say did I seem at all concerned with your post count :P

The point I was making with my post count is that my posts for the most part aren't that superfluous or difficult to follow. and I'm not posting like six or seven times in a row or using big fuck-off paragraphs or posting one sentence per line or anything that would make a sincere re-read of me implausible.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Um yes.

The point I was making with my post count is that my posts for the most part aren't that superfluous or difficult to follow. and I'm not posting like six or seven times in a row or using big fuck-off paragraphs or posting one sentence per line or anything that would make a sincere re-read of me implausible.
I think I misunderstood. I will read you since you really want me to but I was only planning that at the time because I was trying to catch up through key players but I haven't bothered because I have changed tactics several times on how I am trying to attack the thread. I don't find you suspicious at this moment so I saw no point. Maybe your posts are insightful so I'll give it a shot.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Maybe 5% of my posts are insightful. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:
Matt wrote:
bea wrote:I have to spend mafia time driving around the city for product.

Interesting point about BR TH.
Also interesting point about Mac dom.

Lots to think about and little time for posting. :(
I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

Does anybody else think "I always worry that my" was supposed to go into a btsc chat instead of here?
How and why
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Well

Well who?

Well it looked like, to me at least, "Lots to think about and little time for posting." was a fitting end to that short post, and in addition, bea hasn't been back to clarify (however, I do acknowledge her work schedule, and whether that last part was supposed to be part of her message OR btsc, it's probable she doesn't have much time to post anyway), but nobody else sees this as a possibility?
I just don't see how you jumped to that conclusion.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Um yes.

I think I misunderstood. I will read you since you really want me to but I was only planning that at the time because I was trying to catch up through key players but I haven't bothered because I have changed tactics several times on how I am trying to attack the thread. I don't find you suspicious at this moment so I saw no point. Maybe your posts are insightful so I'll give it a shot.
Baddie alarm
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Does anyone think Matt has had any difficulties at all articulating what he wishes to articulate given his current circumstances?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

No.

also right now we're outpacing Talking Heads Mafia for posts holy crap
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:Does anyone think Matt has had any difficulties at all articulating what he wishes to articulate given his current circumstances?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Maybe

Maybe who?

Maybe once I'm no longer feeling like posting in knock knock form, I will be able to speak more clearly with several sentences instead of constant run on sentences as to keep my knock knock form pure, what say you?
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

BR my words weren't meant to make you feel sad, I'm just trying to convey how your posts make me feel. I know what you're capable of as a civ and I know you were excited about this game despite the bad timing or naive thread. If you're a civ I want you to prove me wrong about you.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Many knock knock jokes have seemed to have alleviated that problem for you so far.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Massive thread not naive
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe 5% of my posts are insightful. :P
Lol is that something to be proud of?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Knock knock, who's there? Bull. Bull who? Bullshit because check this out dude here's a knock knock joke that is "legal" and fully expresses the idea that MP's Wilgy=Robin theory that cleared Scotty is pretty fucking sketchy.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Scotty wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe 5% of my posts are insightful. :P
Lol is that something to be proud of?
I usually end up with around 10% of the total thread posts, so 5% of that being useful is I guess decent :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Many knock knock jokes have seemed to have alleviated that problem for you so far.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nah

Nah who?

Nah, I'm pretty sure over 90% of my knock knock posting, if not 100% (feel free to check and prove me wrong if you think so) has been me posting in one sentence or one long run on sentence, and once I no longer feel like posting like this, I will be able to speak more clearly, what say you?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

If Matt was actually forced to post in the way he started out doing, where he was waiting for someone to say who's there etc, then I'd feel sorry for him because that would make it difficult to communicate. Having to copy and paste a few stock lines of text to the beginning of your post, not so much.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Does anyone think Matt has had any difficulties at all articulating what he wishes to articulate given his current circumstances?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Maybe

Maybe who?

Maybe once I'm no longer feeling like posting in knock knock form, I will be able to speak more clearly with several sentences instead of constant run on sentences as to keep my knock knock form pure, what say you?

This seems like a buy off move. Leave me alive for another day when I don't need to do knock knocks. If he is bad/Inmate this gives him another day and hopefully another big thing will come up and he will be ignored kinda like the zebra/Matt thing just disappeared with him never actually explaining himself.

@Nero who do you plan to vote for and why?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:If Matt was actually forced to post in the way he started out doing, where he was waiting for someone to say who's there etc, then I'd feel sorry for him because that would make it difficult to communicate. Having to copy and paste a few stock lines of text to the beginning of your post, not so much.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Just

Just who?

Just vote for me, Bullz, I know you want to. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:
Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Maybe

Maybe who?

This seems like a buy off move. Leave me alive for another day when I don't need to do knock knocks. If he is bad/Inmate this gives him another day and hopefully another big thing will come up and he will be ignored kinda like the zebra/Matt thing just disappeared with him never actually explaining himself.

@Nero who do you plan to vote for and why?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Do?

Do who?

Do me the service of ISOing me to see if I'm bullshitting about run on sentences, and also, vote me if you're so inclined and stop waiting for others to vote me first...take a stand, sig. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Peep this you guys.

Knock Knock, who's there? Matt. Matt Who? Matt who do you suspect currently, feel free to just state their names in sequential order.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Ok. I'll bite.

Voting Matt.

If he is good, then I'd look directly at Nero and maybe Enrique, and DH can get a tramp stamp in memoriam.
If he is bad, then yay.
If he is indie, then yay.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

You have seemed to easily get around that before by telling multiple jokes.
My point is that you have founds ways to talk at length about things you want to talk about, but no thte things other people want to hear from you.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:Meanwhile, Dom is just fed up and frustrated for some reason. I feel like he has been since he failed to lynch me day 1. I could very well vote there so as to give him a break so he's not as frustrated anymore... :grin:
Uh. No.
It has to do with the fact that Zebra didn't vote Matt after having what appears to be illegal BTSC. It's pretty annoying that part of the game broke here. I'm also pretty annoyed at a user base who refuses to utilize a pretty easy to use function.
The BTSC was not illegal because it was not on-topic. Neither Matt nor myself intended for anything we said to have effected how we perceived our alignment, and in the end it did not. I'm pretty annoyed that you're pretending to be pretty annoyed when your only target is what appears to be illegal BTSC to you when both the host and mod disagree.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I have already said that I no longer suspect Matt purely from his content in the thread and that's final.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:Peep this you guys.

Knock Knock, who's there? Matt. Matt Who? Matt who do you suspect currently, feel free to just state their names in sequential order.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nero

Nero who?

Nero, Enrique, Zebra, Turnip atm

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Scotty

Scotty who?

Scotty wtf
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:Ok. I'll bite.

Voting Matt.

If he is good, then I'd look directly at Nero and maybe Enrique, and DH can get a tramp stamp in memoriam.
If he is bad, then yay.
If he is indie, then yay.
:|

Because if Matt is civ that means he's right?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:If Matt was actually forced to post in the way he started out doing, where he was waiting for someone to say who's there etc, then I'd feel sorry for him because that would make it difficult to communicate. Having to copy and paste a few stock lines of text to the beginning of your post, not so much.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Just

Just who?

Sure, if that'll make you happy. Your lynch will lead to the thread getting a greater understanding of wtf is going on with you and the potential Joker stuff. If you really were cursed because you targeted the Joker, then you're significantly more likely to not be a civ anyway.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:You have seemed to easily get around that before by telling multiple jokes.
My point is that you have founds ways to talk at length about things you want to talk about, but no thte things other people want to hear from you.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

Lol if you really think I can display my thoughts in full force, more power to ya Dom :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Im going to vote for Matt.

Enriques case seems alright, and I also don´t like how much he tunnelled on me on the ground of some vague conspiracy based on tone reading.

Wanting to delay his lynch by the promise of further explaining is sketchy too. Right now it looks like he wants to buy more time to defend himself and hope that people won´t lynch him day 3.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:BR my words weren't meant to make you feel sad, I'm just trying to convey how your posts make me feel. I know what you're capable of as a civ and I know you were excited about this game despite the bad timing or naive thread. If you're a civ I want you to prove me wrong about you.

All I can say right now is I'm trying, I am reading and I am processing. I am also not trying to comment when ever I see a post I want to comment on because I am behind and it's already been discussed to death.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:You have seemed to easily get around that before by telling multiple jokes.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

Lol if you really think I can display my thoughts in full force, more power to ya Dom :beer:
It would be easy. Even if you're only allowed so many words you can just spread your thoughts across several posts in a row and I doubt that's the case anyway. Some of your 'jokes' go on quite a bit.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

Why can't you display your thoughts in full force? DH has demonstrated how...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I have only one strong suspect and that is sig.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Peep this you guys.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nero

Nero who?

Nero, Enrique, Zebra, Turnip atm

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Scotty

Scotty who?

Scotty wtf
why zebra?

Linki, a lot
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Just

Just who?

Sure, if that'll make you happy. Your lynch will lead to the thread getting a greater understanding of wtf is going on with you and the potential Joker stuff. If you really were cursed because you targeted the Joker, then you're significantly more likely to not be a civ anyway.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt now has two votes from Scotty and Bullz under the guise of "finding out what's going on", LOL, so please add them to my suss list, DH.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I do suspect Bullz, I absolutely do not suspect Scotty.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

I don't think you are necessarily bad this game but I must say they do have a point. You seem to be picking and choosing what you are saying and referencing. You do look like you are avoiding certain conversations. Even in my back and forth through pages this has been quite the theme. I think if you're not bad you could just try and answer the questions.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Just

Just who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt now has two votes from Scotty and Bullz under the guise of "finding out what's going on", LOL, so please add them to my suss list, DH.
You literally asked me to vote for you. Not to mention there are good reasons to doubt that you're a civ if the Joker theory is correct.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nerolunar wrote:Enriques case seems alright, and I also don´t like how much he tunnelled on me on the ground of some vague conspiracy based on tone reading.
I know you've never met Matt, but you basically just defined him as a mafia player.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:Massive thread not naive
Oh that makes more sense, I didn't understand that part, I figured it was pages I hadn't read. :blush:
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Oh boy

Oh boy who?

I've got four votes, and I know sig is itching to vote me so I'm probably a goner unless we can get some votes on Nero, which I am flabbergasted btw nobody else has voted him. :haha:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Knock knock.

Who's there?

Oh boy

Oh boy who?

Oh boy, I've got four votes, and I know sig is itching to vote me so I'm probably a goner unless we can get some votes on Nero, which I am flabbergasted btw nobody else has voted him. :haha:
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Fixed

Fixed who?

Fixed post!
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt, if you are lynched and revealed to have a targeting role, then I'll probably vote Nero tomorrow since it will mean it's likely he's the Joker.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Turnip Head wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Enriques case seems alright, and I also don´t like how much he tunnelled on me on the ground of some vague conspiracy based on tone reading.
I know you've never met Matt, but you basically just defined him as a mafia player.
I guess so. I just don´t see where the link between me and Enrique were outside of the fact that we both thought he was bad after he started throwing accusations left and right :shrug:
ImageImage

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:Matt, if you are lynched and revealed to have a targeting role, then I'll probably vote Nero tomorrow since it will mean it's likely he's the Joker.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

*sigh*

*sigh* who?

:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »