Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:Matt,
I am the one who brought Nero into the conversation.
Twice.
I have no interest in lynching him today because I have a case against you and absolutely nothing on him. You insist he's not the Joker, but also, I'm sus for not wanting to lynch him without a motive. I don't know what his role is and look forward to finding out eventually.

Forever yours,
Enri.
I really don't understand how any of this is going on at this point. How do you go from this to naming him out of two names to lynch.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

The fact that so many people are against a Matt lynch is making me regretful that I voted early.

I feel pretty wishywashy this game and it's pissing me off.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

sig wrote:Hi enrique are you going to ignore my question or answer it? :shrug2:
sig I think you were doing very blatant baddie shit on Day 1 and we've discussed it to death. I don't agree with MP's reasons for voting for you (I was on the same side of the issue as you), but it's a tone thing as well. You sit wrong with me when you refuse to acknowledge the flaws in your arguments and hold onto shit that we've told you over and over bad. In short, I think you go for the baddie option more often than not, and defending yourself in WIFOMs only makes it worse.

linki: because now I'm taking Matt seriously
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Time

Time who?

Time will tell, but if I magically escape lynch today, can any possible protector protect me tonight, thanks!
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I have to go, didn't even catch up. I just can't keep up with this volume of posting.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt I swear to you I do not have. All of my posts today have been from my phone on the road. This forum has replaced my phones home screen.

Also now Enrique says he messed up? You guys are trying to break me right?

Linki omg. That was a whole 0age of linki!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Well, DH whose case I'm considering voting for now says to vote Nero to have a better chance to save Matt. I don't think the evidence is strong for a Nero lynch so I would be taking a leap of faith in Matt in voting for him. Maybe it's time to take a leap of faith, not something I do often, if ever. This place has just been crazy today.

linki again of course
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

God. Bea. Phone type better. Ebwop. I do not have btsc.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Black Rock wrote:
Twice.
I have no interest in lynching him today because I have a case against you and absolutely nothing on him. You insist he's not the Joker, but also, I'm sus for not wanting to lynch him without a motive. I don't know what his role is and look forward to finding out eventually.

Forever yours,
Enri.
I really don't understand how any of this is going on at this point. How do you go from this to naming him out of two names to lynch.
I agree I am also confused about the sudden change of heart. Is it possible he could have been forced by someone to change his vote?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's not just lynch a guy based on a player saying let's lynch them. Let's decide on who the best candidate is.

I tactically stopped attacking my suspects from Day 1 today and it revealed some interesting stuff. Under the microscope Turnip Head contributed plenty of discussion. As soon as I took the microscope away his contribution to discussion screeched to a grinding halt. Why?
That's like not even close to true.
Sorry I will further elaborate.

On day 1 you came across more committed to the game. Makes sense since you had to defend yourself in the thread. I have sensed a passive apathetic vibe from you without the influence of being suspected on day 2. DIsmissive of cases here and there. Making an observation over here sure. Sure you have posts. But they have lacked the fire of your day 1 posts.
Earlier you said my Day 1 cases lacked chutzpah now you're saying they had fire so I have no idea how to please you and I'm not interested in trying to do so.
Your cases lacked "chutzpah" which pinged me at the time. When I started interacting with you, your contributions became more genuine. Today under no pressure you've not managed much.
I have like 100 posts this phase and express a variety of opinions while under no pressure at all to do so. Your accusation that I "have not managed much" is completely subjective. Who here has "managed much" in your opinion? But sure, go ahead and completely dismiss everything I've done with one comment.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sabie12 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Twice.

Forever yours,
Enri.
I agree I am also confused about the sudden change of heart. Is it possible he could have been forced by someone to change his vote?
This didn't happen. Like juliets said, it's taken a leap of faith for Matt. sig is my #1 suspect but I wouldn't oppose a Nero lynch. Just seriously please don't vote for Matt now.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

taking*
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Here is the thing with the Nero lynch I just don't see it? Then you have a fly by vote for him (SVS) and that isn't strange? If anything this is an attempt to save Matt. ESPECIALLY since Enrique refuses to say why he had this sudden change of heart? If someone will explain Enrique polar opposite behavior and the case on Nero I'd vote that way, but I'm not seeing anything.

Linki: I'm talking about your change of heart on Matt not me. We have discussed it to death, but the fact I'm your fallback and you see nothing else after spending the past day phase hounding matt is ridicules. You think MP case is wrong yet still advocate for my lynch? Based off of one thing. Which I explained and it would make no sense for me to do as a baddie. Here is a very funny thing. Glorfindel accused me of not being like a civ. YET why would I if I'm a mafia member do this? It is such an easy scapegoat reason for me to get lynched. Which Zebra has used twice. I'm quite pissed since while we discussed it in depth the only thing you did was accused me of being bad. Yet your ignoring everything else I've done? All the other posts I made since I took the opposite and unpopular side on something?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:
sabie12 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Twice.

Forever yours,
Enri.
This didn't happen. Like juliets said, it's taken a leap of faith for Matt. sig is my #1 suspect but I wouldn't oppose a Nero lynch. Just seriously please don't vote for Matt now.

yeah you were supposed to take a leap of faith and vote for Matt, BUT KNOW DON"T DO IT take a leap of faith and vote for someone else okay? Seriously? Why the change of heart or are you going to ignore it and bring up something else? Just like you accused Matt of doing for the whole game?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sabie12 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Twice.

Forever yours,
Enri.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Hosts

Hosts who?

Hosts - Can the Penguin blackmail someone at any point in the game or does it have to be a Night action?
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 389

Post by a2thezebra »

What are your thoughts on Golden these days Enrique? You said a while ago that you were going to stop talking about him so much not because you came to the conclusion that you were wrong but because no one agreed with you. Is that still in effect?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:Meanwhile, Dom is just fed up and frustrated for some reason. I feel like he has been since he failed to lynch me day 1. I could very well vote there so as to give him a break so he's not as frustrated anymore... :grin:
Uh. No.
It has to do with the fact that Zebra didn't vote Matt after having what appears to be illegal BTSC. It's pretty annoying that part of the game broke here. I'm also pretty annoyed at a user base who refuses to utilize a pretty easy to use function.
The BTSC was not illegal because it was not on-topic. Neither Matt nor myself intended for anything we said to have effected how we perceived our alignment, and in the end it did not. I'm pretty annoyed that you're pretending to be pretty annoyed when your only target is what appears to be illegal BTSC to you when both the host and mod disagree.
Okay... that much is kind of clear with MAtt's explanation, but before that all we had was "I thin I'm gonna be mod killed" and then you changed your mind.
If that upsets you, then I'm sorry that you didn't utilize the channel that exists on this site to do what you did to AVOID what we are talking about, but since you didn't utilize it, we have to question it. Yeah, it left me pretty sour and I wasn't the only one. DH had a very similar response. Enrique echoed my sentiment that we should know what (if any) game information was shared. Yet, you attack me, and only me. Cool.
Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:You have seemed to easily get around that before by telling multiple jokes.
My point is that you have founds ways to talk at length about things you want to talk about, but no thte things other people want to hear from you.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

Lol if you really think I can display my thoughts in full force, more power to ya Dom :beer:
Not my fault you waited days to respond to something.
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Knock knock. Who's there? Me. Me who? ME WANT MATT TO STOP POSTING LONGITUDINALLY SO IT IS EASIER TO READ THE 20 FUCKING PAGES I HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH IF I WANT TO MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE THANKS BYE
Wait 'til you get to the page that's literally just mac padding his post count, as he accused Black Rock of doing.
Fuck this I'm out.
Every. Single. Time. I. Say. Anything. Negative. About. You. You. Freak. Out.
Matt wrote:Knock knock.

Who's there?

Can't

Can't who?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like I'm a goner even if I don't get lynched, and I'd almost feel better if peeps knew my role derp a derp (but that's me being selfish again, and if you're not bad/indy, I strongly suggest you don't vote me)

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Mac

Mac who?

Mac don't leave, I've been getting the vibe from Dom that he's intentionally being a db because he's bad/indy, so I wouldn't take his crack at you personally.
LOL I GET CALLED A DOUCHEBAG AND NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK
I AM DONE
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:How difficult is it to say "Knock Knock, who's there, Methinks. Methinks who? Methinks in regards to MP and Mac painting Scotty as Robin that X is suspicious and Y is not suspicious and Z is true and A is false."
Same with Zebra's post from Thursday/Friday.
It is really weird how saccharine you are to DharmaHelper but so stone cold to everybody else. It's almost like you fear him.
Nah.
You know who I fear?
You.
I'm afraid to play with you because you ruin game after game. You call me names. You flip out at the slightest negative mention of your name. I have never called you a name. I have never done anything you've done to me, but I stand here and let you talk extremely negatively about me 'til you're blue in the face. Get over yourself. Use the MoD function or leave. I'm so over this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:15 pages to read? Really? 15+ pages per day is not what I signed up for.
TBH, MP, you're one to be talking. :p
MovingPictures07 wrote:Since when did people start thinking it's OK to tell your fellow players to "fuck off" (GoC), "shut the fuck up" (here), or calling people names? I just saw Enrique call Matt "dipshit". Seriously, guys, I know I'm not the MoD, but I am the admin of this site, and I'm severely disappointed how recent games we've seemingly become more and more OK with being crass to each other.
Yup.
But hey-- I'm not allowed to be sour because of that-- apparently you are.
MacDougall wrote:Dom, do you think that I would actually have the synapse connection, as Mafia ... to go "you know what my post count is unusually low for Mac, and I know I already criticised Black Rock in much the same way, but let's go post back to back to back for the sole purpose of inflating my post count". Or are you trying to cast doubt on me with anything you can muster for some reason even though our analysis of the game has been largely parallel?

What you did there. It rhymes with Miss Lynn Strenuous.

The way you behave towards DharmaHelper vs. the way you treat me is very interesting. DharmaHelper trying to catch up gets Dom tossing up easy hits to DH and making jokes. Mac despite our reads of the play being similar gets Dom stinkeye all game and desperation cases made against him.

Dom doing this to Mac is what Dom does in games where Dom is bad.
Nah.
This is what Dom "does" to Mac when Mac is petulant and cannot behave like an adult on the internet in a game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

I'm voting MP for hedging on being suspicious of me and then continuing to paint Scotty as a confirmed civvie despite there being several weaknesses in the theory and the target it paints on Scotty's back. I think this was an attempt to get Scotty killed.

I'm out for the night, I hope. I don't want to read this mess of a thread.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

WIFOM is a shitty defense.

Here you are doing the exact same thing I just accused you of. Maybe I have a good reason for not disclosing what I saw to the thread? Trust me I'm not doing this for fun after I almost already got Matt lynched. Coming in his defense now is a HUGE risk for me to take when 20 people still haven't voted. I am confident that a Matt lynch is the worst possible thing that could come out of this day.

@Zebra: No I think I jumped the gun on him just like I did with Matt. Golden wouldn't be very far from the top on my rainbow list today. He's solid. ñ

I am not being blackmailed, I mean every single word I say and I have from the beginning. I fucked up.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:WIFOM is a shitty defense.

Here you are doing the exact same thing I just accused you of. Maybe I have a good reason for not disclosing what I saw to the thread? Trust me I'm not doing this for fun after I almost already got Matt lynched. Coming in his defense now is a HUGE risk for me to take when 20 people still haven't voted. I am confident that a Matt lynch is the worst possible thing that could come out of this day.

@Zebra: No I think I jumped the gun on him just like I did with Matt. Golden wouldn't be very far from the top on my rainbow list today. He's solid. ñ

I am not being blackmailed, I mean every single word I say and I have from the beginning. I fucked up.

Your WIFOMING why he wouldn't be good to lynch yet not saying why lol okay whatever. You also jumped the gun on Golden nice to know not like your buddying nope and god forbid I say that since I must be using WIFOM. You've still yet to answer my question, but that is cool keep avoiding.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

oh my god sig what do you want its not like im not fucking trying to engage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I

I who?

I have a theory that sig is Penguin, blackmailed Enrique into changing his tune (you notice sig pushing harder then ANYBODY on why Enrique changed), Enrique figured out siggy is Penguin as the only player who voted him yesterday and you notice he added sig as someone to lynch as well, game solved ya can all go home. ;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Who's there?

I

I who?

I have a theory that sig is Penguin, blackmailed Enrique into changing his tune (you notice sig pushing harder then ANYBODY on why Enrique changed), Enrique figured out siggy is Penguin as the only player who voted him yesterday and you notice he added sig as someone to lynch as well, game solved ya can all go home. ;airguitar:
Literally none of this is true.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt did you have any reason for answering Nerolunar the first time other than he likes to talk about the Riddler? Yes or no will suffice.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Matt did you have any reason for answering Nerolunar the first time other than he likes to talk about the Riddler? Yes or no will suffice.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Yes

Yes who?

Yes, I was slightly pinged by him agreeing with me against Zeebs when that whole thing started (don't ask me why, I suss peeps who agree with me, and honestly, I'm quite nervous of the many players who have defended me as well), but I should also mention he just happened to pop in my head at the time you asked me, and I wasn't so for sure on him until I started thinking you and him were teammates.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Who's there?

I

I who?

No I'm not the Penguin, if I was he wouldn't be talking to me at all this makes no sense. Are you and Enrique teammates? He stopped trying to lynch you so that must be the case. And of course I'm pressing him for this he is know saying I should be lynched.

Enrique you aren't trying to engage me? No just trying to get me lynched much better. So why not answer me?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Dom

Dom who?

Dom, know I addressed you as "db" with love, much like Enrique and the wall thing, BTW YOU AND SVS I NEVER CELEBRATED OUR BOY WINNING NEW HAMPSHIRE WHAT UP 'MERICA????
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

yes sig matt and i are teammates this was all a ruse to set both of us up for lynching ha ha ha

WHAT QUESTION? I have no idea what it is that you think I'm not addressing.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why the change of heart on Matt?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:Why the change of heart on Matt?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

This

This who?

This guy is totes the Penguin, cuz I can't even fathom why Enrique would change his mind on me and then not reveal why even though it's supposedly in thread reasons.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

oh jesus christ there you go again

sig do I need to re-emphasize how dangerous it is to say this shit in the thread

I am not going to answer your question.

linki: HE DIDNT FUCKING BLACKMAIL ME matt i have no idea why you dont get it and this is gonna drive me crazy
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Enrique wrote:oh jesus christ there you go again

sig do I need to re-emphasize how dangerous it is to say this shit in the thread

linki: HE DIDNT FUCKING BLACKMAIL ME matt i have no idea why you dont get it and this is gonna drive me crazy
To be fair, implying you know something big about Matt is probably just as dangerous.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I was not blackmailed by the Penguin (and why the shit would this kick in 8 hours before EoD wtf).

I have no reason to believe sig is the Penguin out of all the baddie roles he could be.

I mean every word I say; I also did at the beginning of the day, but I was WRONG.

linki: you're right bullz it is, but it's a million times less dangerous than letting him get lynched because of me lol
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Hey

Hey who?

Hey, I'm not just saying this for funsies, by accusing you of being blackmailed that means you didn't legit "stumble on to something" about me, increasing my chance of getting lynched today, but hey, that's my theory about siggy and I'm stickin' with it.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I know what I'm doing. I'm not target painting, I know Matt will continue to be discussed even if he survives this whole phase. Would the Mafia really waste an "easy lynch" like that when they have so many people to kill? I think he'll make it.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay good. I saw something but I'm not going to tell anyone CUZ REASONS!
Lets all play like this since ya know it is dangerous to talk in the thread, in fact lets all not talk for the rest of the game about anything game related cuz that's dangerous. just lynch who I tell you to.

Are you serious?

EVEN if you are, you just painted a big ole target on Matt back, so basically you did what he had been accusing you of doing all day?

@matt walk me through how this works I blackmailed him to try and get you lynched then stop trying to lynch you and then say I should be lynched? All the while I was stupid enough to vote for someone with one vote so they could try to lynch me since I'm able to blackmail them? :confused:
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Hey

Hey who?

Hey, I'm not just saying this for funsies, by accusing you of being blackmailed that means you didn't legit "stumble on to something" about me, increasing my chance of getting lynched today, but hey, that's my theory about siggy and I'm stickin' with it.
So Matt, does this mean Nero is not your choice for a lynch, instead it's sig?

linkis
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

sig I started this whole thing against Matt so if within the day I'm already trying to stop it you can bet your ass I mean it.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:I know what I'm doing. I'm not target painting, I know Matt will continue to be discussed even if he survives this whole phase. Would the Mafia really waste an "easy lynch" like that when they have so many people to kill? I think he'll make it.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

I

I who?

I seriously feel like this is you daring the Mafia to kill me, so please stop it thank you (I didn't dare you to kill me Mafias that was Enrique!!!) :omg:

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

No

No who?

No, I still strongly feel that Nero is either a teammate of Enrique's, Turnip's, or both, and would rather get rid of a Mafia before an independent.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:snip
You are such a hypocrite. Let's just leave it at that.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote:Best threat ever. "I'm too sweet and sugary... if you're looking to take a bite out of someone, I'd advise you to eat healthy, muthaf*cka."

QFT:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Since when did people start thinking it's OK to tell your fellow players to "fuck off" (GoC), "shut the fuck up" (here), or calling people names? I just saw Enrique call Matt "dipshit". Seriously, guys, I know I'm not the MoD, but I am the admin of this site, and I'm severely disappointed how recent games we've seemingly become more and more OK with being crass to each other.
And that includes all name calling, threats of violence, etc.

@Dom: Re: Mac seeming to pad his post count. He actually posted earlier that he's used to a culture where players do short posts in a row and that he finds longer posts suspicious. I think it stems from a difference in mafia culture. That said, I don't have my mind made up on Mac this game, yet. But this particular point I don't think is a point against him--he always does short posts and often many in a row.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Everything you said about me Dom I feel applies to you as well.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Hosts - Can the Penguin blackmail someone at any point in the game or does it have to be a Night action?
It is a Night action.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Why do we fall, sig?
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 3

Post by thellama73 »

Hey gang,
remember that there's a moderator here to help you with any frustrations or unpleasantness. The thread is getting nasty, and I really hate to see that happen in the lovely game Epi has spent time designing and hosting. Please think before you post, take a deep breath, and if you need to say something really nasty, send it to me instead of posting it here. Just because mafia is a game of deception and lies doesn't mean we don' have to be civil to one another.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:Hosts - Can the Penguin blackmail someone at any point in the game or does it have to be a Night action?
It is a Night action.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Thanks

Thanks who?

Thanks Epi
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Forgive me for my petulance.

I don't get Enrique's complete 180 and then blaming the mods.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think we're making the best decision Enrique could make and that's all we can ask for in any lynch.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:haha:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm not blaming Epig and LC, they just made something way harder than it should be :haha:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”