Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:A few notes...
Glorfindel wrote:All I can say is that I've been on both sides of the coin in the two games I've played here at The Syndicate before this one.
Was this a coincidence or was this a Two Face hint/claim? Not a bad one, considering you're sussed of being Mafia and claiming Two-Face would make you half civ.
If it's a claim, do you really think he'll admit it? Two-Face isn't a role I'd want people thinking I had.

Matt wrote:I think you and Bullz have a nice theory on Riddler, but for some reason I can't explain, I think you may be wrong and on top of that, I think Riddler may have been iced by either Harvey Bullock or the Falcone family. Derp a derp.
Well if you feel really strongly about that then I may have to agree with you even though you can't explain. Who do you think the Riddler was? Zebra? She did claim to have been an inmate so I guess it's possible. Not sure why you'd think it'd have been Wilgy or Sig.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:Hypothetically, would it ruin the game if you were to come out with this perceived breadcrumb? Because most of us simply don't have time to comb through Mac's finely-braided mane of posts looking for something we may or may not recognize as a breadcrumb. Like, I went through 5 pages of his posts before I realized that I wouldn't even know I was looking at a rolehint if I tried.
I'm nut cumeeng oooot veet unytheeng, su yuoor oonly oopshuns ere-a tu seerch hees pusts cereffoolly oor soospect heem unyvey. Bork bork bork! Ere-a yuoo luukeeng tu fute-a fur Mec? Iff nut, vhy dues it metter?

In zee ifent yuoo ere-a zee rule-a thet Mec hes breedcroombed, I troost it vuoold be-a iesy inuoogh fur yuoo tu feend. Bork bork bork! :shrug:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Btw Turnip, Glorfindel obviously claimed Two-Face so I guess we should just take him at his word and stop sussing him now, right? :evileye:
I cun tell yuoo steell hefe-a nut fuoond Mec's breedcroomb becoose-a iff yuoo deed yuoo vuooldn't be-a mekeeng thees surt ooff nunsenseecel cumment. Um de hur de hur de hur. Mec's croomb is cumpletely deefffferent thun yuoo cleeeming Tvu-Fece-a oon Glurffeendel's behelff. Zeere-a is reesun tu beleeefe-a hees heent is genooeene-a.
I literally just um de hur de hur de hur'd out loud at this statement.
Is it putting Mac in danger to just come out with it?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

umm ok linki. thanks for not notifying me i got a response. sorry TH

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:Hypothetically, would it ruin the game if you were to come out with this perceived breadcrumb? Because most of us simply don't have time to comb through Mac's finely-braided mane of posts looking for something we may or may not recognize as a breadcrumb. Like, I went through 5 pages of his posts before I realized that I wouldn't even know I was looking at a rolehint if I tried.
I'm nut cumeeng oooot veet unytheeng, su yuoor oonly oopshuns ere-a tu seerch hees pusts cereffoolly oor soospect heem unyvey. Bork bork bork! Ere-a yuoo luukeeng tu fute-a fur Mec? Iff nut, vhy dues it metter?

In zee ifent yuoo ere-a zee rule-a thet Mec hes breedcroombed, I troost it vuoold be-a iesy inuoogh fur yuoo tu feend. Bork bork bork! :shrug:
I don't know if I'm voting for Mac or not. I hadn't really suspected him, but also I am open to any vote today.
I just feel like you're hyping it up to oblivion, and if it comes out, it's going to be like the Star Wars prequels. :puppy:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I don't know if I'm voting for Mac or not. I hadn't really suspected him, but also I am open to any vote today.
I just feel like you're hyping it up to oblivion, and if it comes out, it's going to be like the Star Wars prequels. :puppy:
I'm nut hypeeng sheet. Um de hur de hur de hur. I mede-a oone-a pust ebuoot it und intended tu drup it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Peuple-a keep eskeeng ebuoot it oor ecteeng leeke-a I'm lyeeng ebuoot it. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:Dom I'm trying to get a handle on this Glorfindel suspicion (more than just you). You say that what tripped you over the edge was his comment of being incompetent. What was it about that comment that caused your reaction? He seems to be self deprecating as his nature so that's why I'm asking for you to be more explicit.
jooleeets, here's Glurffeendel in Peekmin beeeng zee ooppuseete-a ooff selff depreceteeng.

Glorfindel wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyone iso Daisy? To whom it may concern, of course Daisy protecting Glorfindel doesn't mean they're teamies. However it's possible Daisy is mafioso and happens to know Glorfindel is good, hence the "let's protect the civvie" card. Therefore suspish. Especially since she was willing to lynch Simon of all people. I dunno, doesn't add up.
There is a chance you could very well be right there Matt but I'm sufficiently confident in my instincts and ability to read people to stand by what I have said already on the public record about Spacedaisy.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Bullz, I actually think Riddler might've been Zebra.

I was under the impression sig was Bullock based on Zeebs getting hit like that, some players assumed sig to be Montoya, and the Night post hints at sig being a cop of some sort, so I seriously doubt sig was Riddler.

This brings up the question, though...

If Riddler is dead (and I very much believe him to be), and the Joker was lynched yesterday...

What's up with Turnip's "curse" ?
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Bullz, I actually think Riddler might've been Zebra.

I was under the impression sig was Bullock based on Zeebs getting hit like that, some players assumed sig to be Montoya, and the Night post hints at sig being a cop of some sort, so I seriously doubt sig was Riddler.

If Riddler is dead (and I very much believe him to be), and the Joker was lynched yesterday...

Yuoo ere-a a strunge-a leettle-a mun. I cun cunffurm yuoo ere-a 100% vrung ebuoot thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! :disappoint:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Why couldnt it be the Penguin?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:

Yuoo ere-a a strunge-a leettle-a mun. I cun cunffurm yuoo ere-a 100% vrung ebuoot thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! :disappoint:
He's a small town politician from Vermont. Give him a chance!

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:

I don't think I am. Otherwise, I might've gotten the urge to quote some Foghat lyrics today or some such. :nicenod:

So do us a favor and quote the Mac hint. Mac said he'd most certainly be mod-killed so he can't do it, and if nobody is interested in lynching Mac anymore because he's some sort of super civvie, then he'll most assuredly be NK'd anyway, so please let the town know what's up.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:

I considered that, but nobody has voted Turnip since Day 1.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:

I considered that, but nobody has voted Turnip since Day 1.
Oh of course. I forgot the Penguin has to vote you first. Thanks Matt.

And thanks TH for that example from the other game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Gonna collect myself and read back on some things
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I don't think I am. Otherwise, I might've gotten the urge to quote some Foghat lyrics today or some such. :nicenod:

So do us a favor and quote the Mac hint. Mac said he'd most certainly be mod-killed so he can't do it, and if nobody is interested in lynching Mac anymore because he's some sort of super civvie, then he'll most assuredly be NK'd anyway, so please let the town know what's up.
I em leeterelly telleeng yuoo thet yuoo ere-a vrung. :shrug2:

I'm nut dueeng uny fefurs fur yuoo sur. I hefe-a nu feeet in yuoor ebeelity tu teke-a zee breedcroomb sereeuoosly ifee iff I qooute-a it. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Dom I'm trying to get a handle on this Glorfindel suspicion (more than just you). You say that what tripped you over the edge was his comment of being incompetent. What was it about that comment that caused your reaction? He seems to be self deprecating as his nature so that's why I'm asking for you to be more explicit.

Mac, was it the dawn comments about sig that made you suspicious or something else, or more than that?
Because I don't think he's as incompetant as he wants us to think he is. It's like how it's suspicious when someone who isn't all that new anymore says, "but guys i'm so new don't lynch me i don't know what i'm doing".
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Dom wrote:Why would the baddies NK someone they suspect is baddie? Why wouldn't they lynch them?
Weren't you NK'd in the GoC for that exact reason?
I was civvie in the GoC.
So, I'm kind of confused? If you have very good reason to think someone is a baddie, why wouldn't you try and lynch them? That's different than just being suspicious of someone.
Now I'm confused. Who had a very good reason to think that sig was a baddie?[/quote]
The discussion you are pulling this from is about speculation that another baddie blocked sig, the kill didn't happen, so they killed him the next night.

Would that not also be double targeting? Isn't it the same person doing both of those actions?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I mean if Riddler was Zebra then what's up with your curse from yesterday as well? I thought you were implying earlier that you'd been targeted by Riddler.
Matt wrote: So do us a favor and quote the Mac hint. Mac said he'd most certainly be mod-killed so he can't do it, and if nobody is interested in lynching Mac anymore because he's some sort of super civvie, then he'll most assuredly be NK'd anyway, so please let the town know what's up.
Although Epi doesn't generally like to modkill anyway, if Mac's comment was so obvious he'd be modkilled for quoting it then presumably he should've been modkilled for saying it the first time around. I've actually given up looking for it because he has like 14 pages of posts and I've read through them at least three times trying to find this breadcrumb that supposedly definitely exists. I don't want to waste all my time doing that instead of actually playing this game and the Zodiac one.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@HOSTS
If the Scarecrow targets their own role (i.e. Penguin must kill himself) how the hell does that work?

Also, what if MP is trying to kill himself because he needs himself dead to win?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:@HOSTS
If the Scarecrow targets their own role (i.e. Penguin must kill himself) how the hell does that work?

Also, what if MP is trying to kill himself because he needs himself dead to win?
I ves cunseedering thees es vell. :haha: It's zee oonly zeeury thet mekes sense-a tu me-a etm.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol you put "literally" in there just for me, huh Turnip? :P

And I am telling you that you're wrong. There is no way I see the Riddler still being alive. The Joker was lynched yesterday. The Penguin most definitely did not vote for you yesterday.

How are you "cursed" ?

Linki - Bullz, it's hard to answer that w/o full on dumping. And just so Epi doesn't blow a gasket, I could totally be a liar and maybe I'm the Riddler trying to throw everyone off derp a derp.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:And I am telling you that you're wrong. There is no way I see the Riddler still being alive.
Und I em telleeng yuoo thet yuoo ere-a vrung su I gooess ve'fe-a reeched a stelemete-a.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote: Linki - Bullz, it's hard to answer that w/o full on dumping. And just so Epi doesn't blow a gasket, I could totally be a liar and maybe I'm the Riddler trying to throw everyone off derp a derp.
Yeah that's fair, it was a dumb question for me to ask I suppose. Just trying to figure out where you're coming from with it but if you can't say then that's fine.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Reeddler deedn't du thees sheet tu me-a unyveys su yuoo ere-a su ooffff bese-a it's reedicooluoos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Yuoo shuoold stup tryeeng tu specoolete-a ebuoot sooch theengs in a geme-a fooll ooff secrets. Um gesh dee bork, bork! It is cleer tu me-a thet yuoo hefe-a nu idea vhet's gueeng oon. Bork bork bork!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:And I am telling you that you're wrong. There is no way I see the Riddler still being alive.
Und I em telleeng yuoo thet yuoo ere-a vrung su I gooess ve'fe-a reeched a stelemete-a.
Knock knock?

Who's there?

Shakespeare

Shakespeare who?

Who cares, I'm posting normal today. ;)

Riddler's dead and you're lying.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I hefe-a nu intenshun ooff getteeng soocked intu yuoor delooseeuns Metzeev. I incuoorege-a iferyune-a tu essoome-a thet Mett hes nu idea vhet he's telkeeng ebuoot. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:Reeddler deedn't du thees sheet tu me-a unyveys su yuoo ere-a su ooffff bese-a it's reedicooluoos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Yuoo shuoold stup tryeeng tu specoolete-a ebuoot sooch theengs in a geme-a fooll ooff secrets. Um gesh dee bork, bork! It is cleer tu me-a thet yuoo hefe-a nu idea vhet's gueeng oon. Bork bork bork!
Riddler didn't do this to you now?

Okay, please speculate on who did this to you then.

Can't be Joker, unless you targeted dead Black Rock last night.

Can't be Penguin, unless he invisibly voted for you yesterday.

What you got?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Turnip Head wrote:I incuoorege-a iferyune-a tu essoome-a thet Mett hes nu idea vhet he's telkeeng ebuoot.
This has been my standard operating procedure for nearly half a decade now.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I incuoorege-a iferyune-a tu essoome-a thet Mett hes nu idea vhet he's telkeeng ebuoot.
For real, I know sometimes I have oddball theories, but I'm also capable of reasonable theories. This is the latter.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
For real, I know sometimes I have oddball theories, but I'm also capable of reasonable theories. This is the latter.
To be fair that was mostly sarcasm :P
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Reeddler deedn't du thees sheet tu me-a unyveys su yuoo ere-a su ooffff bese-a it's reedicooluoos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Yuoo shuoold stup tryeeng tu specoolete-a ebuoot sooch theengs in a geme-a fooll ooff secrets. Um gesh dee bork, bork! It is cleer tu me-a thet yuoo hefe-a nu idea vhet's gueeng oon. Bork bork bork!

What you got?
Seyeeng thet zee Reeddler deedn't meke-a me-a pust leeke-a zee Svedeesh Cheff is nut egeeenst zee rooles. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Unsvereeng yuoor qooesshuns meeght be-a.

I em gueeng tu ignure-a ell qooesshuns ebuoot thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Fute-a me-a iff yuoo theenk I'm lyeeng, I dun't cere-a vhet yuoo du becoose-a yuoo'fe-a lust ell credeebility in my iyes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

Scotty wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:RIP sig. I honestly think you were good, or at least town-centric. :sigh:

So glorf. You have used the argument "I don't know why anyone would view me as bad because I'm obviously good" twice now. That's like walking into McDonalds, standing in the line for 10 minutes without saying anything, tapping your foot and going, "Well? Why is my food not out yet?"

What makes you so obviously civ, Glorf?
This is a rhetorical question, btw Glorf. Because you're no more obviously civ than I am.

I just cringe when I hear that as an argument, and it doesn't make you seem any more civ than I you make yourself out to be.
Now that sig is gone and out of your hair, any better suspicions?
Yes, Scotty - I understand that it was a rhetorical question - hence why you didn't get an answer :p And with reference to your analogy, yes - and may I have fries with that? :D

And yeah, I know - you've got absolutely no reason to believe a word I say - I completely understand that too. All I can say is that I've been on both sides of the coin in the two games I've played here at The Syndicate before this one. Now I don't know how it looked to anyone else, but I certainly felt the difference from this side. I don't know how that presents to you but I have to think that it must surely be very obvious :shrug:
Thanks for patently ignoring my last question there, Glorf.
The next post... the VERY NEXT POST!!! Just what are you playing at here my friend?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

...y'all know there are secrets, right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:

What you got?
Seyeeng thet zee Reeddler deedn't meke-a me-a pust leeke-a zee Svedeesh Cheff is nut egeeenst zee rooles. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Unsvereeng yuoor qooesshuns meeght be-a.

I em gueeng tu ignure-a ell qooesshuns ebuoot thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Fute-a me-a iff yuoo theenk I'm lyeeng, I dun't cere-a vhet yuoo du becoose-a yuoo'fe-a lust ell credeebility in my iyes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!
Okay, Turnip doesn't want to play this game because it's "against the rules".

Let me ask town then...

If Riddler is dead (and Turnip claims Riddler didn't do this to him anyway so that's irrelevant), and if Joker's dead, and if nobody voted for Turnip yesterday...

Who cursed Turnip Head?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:

What you got?
Someone definitely did do this to TH. The reason I think that is that I haven't seen that particular insanifier in action since the Muppets game on TP like 3 years ago. Also I'm pretty sure I reminded LC (or Epi) of its existence at some point during AWR or Recruitment. We definitely spoke about it, can't quite remember the whole context. So I think if TH were going to make up a curse he wouldn't use one that had become fairly obscure because that'd be crazy. Whoever did this to him, he's legit IMO.

Convenient linki.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:rolleyes:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

Matt wrote:A few notes...
Glorfindel wrote:All I can say is that I've been on both sides of the coin in the two games I've played here at The Syndicate before this one.
Was this a coincidence or was this a Two Face hint/claim? Not a bad one, considering you're sussed of being Mafia and claiming Two-Face would make you half civ.
That's a mighty fine theory there Matt except - on this site where the performances of players in previous games is so frequently referenced, I thought prudent to make reference to y own. And lo and behold, there have only been two. My comment was not a claim at all, I have already told you where I stand. I'd have expected more of you than this...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I liked Matt better when he was cursed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Matt why are you saying the Riddler is dead?
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:I liked Matt better when he was cursed.
:(

Okey dokey, my trap will stay shut.

I will most likely be voting Mac or TH today. Carry on!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Matt why are you saying the Riddler is dead?
Figure it out. I've been pretty clear with my posting today on why I no longer believe Riddler to be with us.

Carry on!
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Because you're not cursed... there's nothing clear about that.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Because you're not cursed... there's nothing clear about that.
Then simply don't trust me on this, that's fine with me. I figured I'd catch a bad guy red handed in Turnip today, but nobody wants to hear it.
Image Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Scotty »

Sorry, I must have missed it, Glorf.
Glorfindel wrote:
bea wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Glorfindel.... any thoughts on which player might have wanted to silence you? You don't have to speculate in the thread, I just want you to think about it.
I've actually been thinking about that a lot and not only who but their possible motives... And no clue yet... I'm actually at work right now which will severely hamper my capacity to post for the next few hours... Sorry!
I'm curious as to whether or not you saw anything from the last phase as a result of being silenced. I'm sorry if someone else already asked you and I've not gotten there yet. It's just sometimes silencing can be a good thing. It's a different experience to read along as things happen but not have to talk. I was curious as to whether or not you saw something the rest of us might have missed.
Hey, bea :) I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance :bighug: That's a good point, but no. To be honest, I was more relieved than anything when I found out I was silenced. Do we know who is silenced today? Is everyone accounted for so far?

As far as my suspicions right now, I don't have a lot. The whole Sig situation has shaken my confidence to the core. Typhoony seems rather strange to me this game for reasons I can't quite put my finger on but looking back to Pikmin Mafia, he was Captain Charlie and his identity was revealed only to me. The funny thing was, even though he was Town, had I not know he was, I think I could've been forgiven to think he wasn't. MP is kinda interesting - I was Mafia with him in Star Wars and as a consequence, I have the greatest admiration and respect for his ability. From conversations I've had with him, I honestly can't seem him as one of those 'Self-lynching' types - I think he's too proud for that despite what pressure he may feel from his real life circumstances. We've got a long way to go this Day phase but I have to say I can't see myself voting for him at this stage...
So do you suspect Typh? You say you "could've been forgiven" in thinking Typh was bad when he was good in Pikmin. I'm not even sure how that correlates to this game. Are you saying without the handicap, you would have read him wrong, and now you are nervous you are reading him wrong this game? I feel like your intrigue of him is circular and non-committal.
And MP is "interesting". I agree, he's an interesting sock, indeed. But you say you probably won't vote him, because he's too proud to self-lynch.

So you were away for a day and have no suspicions whatsoever?

You are interesting, Glorfindel.

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Anyway, I'm gonna go check out some B:TAS (I've been watching since game started, love this show!). If anyone wants a bad guy or two lynched, look no further then fake cursed Turnip or his new best friend Mac.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
Then simply don't trust me on this, that's fine with me. I figured I'd catch a bad guy red handed in Turnip today, but nobody wants to hear it.
I have two relatively strong cases on Typhoony and MP, but nobody wants to hear those either so there you go.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:Anyway, I'm gonna go check out some B:TAS (I've been watching since game started, love this show!). If anyone wants a bad guy or two lynched, look no further then fake cursed Turnip or his new best friend Mac.
Matt, did you ever think Poison Ivy could be responsible?

I have a theory that MP was cured from his poison if he was made to vote for sig.
Maybe TH could be cured from poison if he talks like this for a phase. Plus who knows what Bane does.

I'm just saying that it may not be the Riddler at all, if your theory of zebra = riddler is true.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyway, I'm gonna go check out some B:TAS (I've been watching since game started, love this show!). If anyone wants a bad guy or two lynched, look no further then fake cursed Turnip or his new best friend Mac.
Matt, did you ever think Poison Ivy could be responsible?

I have a theory that MP was cured from his poison if he was made to vote for sig.
Maybe TH could be cured from poison if he talks like this for a phase. Plus who knows what Bane does.

I'm just saying that it may not be the Riddler at all, if your theory of zebra = riddler is true.
:ponder:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Why do you think that there's no chance that there's a reason for this happening?

I'm not thinking TH, as Bullz said, would pull this out of his ass.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Matt wrote:
I have two relatively strong cases on Typhoony and MP, but nobody wants to hear those either so there you go.
Can you remind me what your relatively strong case on Typhoony is? Because right now it only looks like an unnecessary deflection. The hosts already confirmed the Penguin doesn't even have to blackmail anyone, so what evidence are you left with at all? Why do you want him dead so bad?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”