Total votes: 13
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [Da

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote:
Scotty wrote:Had a long day yesterday. Catching up now.

Glad Mafia is being merciful and killing off low-posters. More content = more power
C'mon SVS...is it you? I think you're playing with our heads :) haha.

OR, is someone trying to frame SVS. *ponder, ponder*

Scotty, this post makes me wonder about you. "More content = more power". I think it would be like you to do this kind of kill and then make a statement about it like that.

I am quite busy atm but when I get a chance, I am going to reread you.
Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?

Please reread me and let me know what you'd like me to respond to other than WIFOM. I like to talk, as you know.

As for your SVS theory, are you trying to frame SVS? :ponder:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sorsha wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I should apologize for being so singularly focused on Scotty right now, but I don't really have time to develop other cases in depth at the moment. The town reads I expressed yesterday were MP, SVS, and Elohcin. All three of those still stand. Sorsha has been invisible and while I've only played a couple games with her so far, I've already come to expect her to be more of a presence in the thread. I should understand more than anyone right now the limitations that real life can put on Mafia activity, but she hasn't offered up any explanation other than feeling lost and being uncertain, which doesn't inspire me to read her as good at all. Plus her reaction to MP's fire drill both during and after the fact raise a few alarms. She was a willing participant, and then seemed to blame MP when the result turned bad, while also sayinn she herself should not be blamed because she's "just one vote". Seems a bit blindly hypocritical, unless I'm misunderstanding her stance on MP.

I will need to dig further if I'm going to come up with a third suspect. Everything else I've got is little more than unsubstantiated hunch-based suspicion, and that's not worth sharing.
Why does being lost and uncertain not inspire good feelings to you? The Mafia are the ones who know who is civ and who isn't, the civs are the ones who start out the most lost and uncertain in any game.

I was quiet over the night period on purpose. MP looked like he was going into attack mode on me after the lynch and I wanted everyone to have a chance to see what went down during the lynch before I got sucked into a posting battle with MP. I think enough of us have seen enough of those in games recently. Then the thread took a turn and I wasn't about to come tiptoe into that shit.

Go ahead and criticize me for my vote, I don't care, but what I said about MP is true. He did bail on the wagon he started and it felt like once indi flipped civ he turned on me. I did agree with the points he raised about indi. He raised points about other players too and I didn't think his cases on them were as strong as the indi case. Like I said earlier, he came into the thread and was reading and posting quickly. I was taking those reads as mostly gut-motivated reads, similar to the gth we do sometimes.

So I'm sure this will just be taken as an excuse but since others get to blame their schedule I'd like to at least get to explain mine. I work third shift and get done at 4:30 am, the poll closes around 9:30am my time. Im usually asleep by then but I stayed up because of all the nonsense that went on last minute during the day one lynch. I didn't expect to really be a part of the day two nonsense but i still didn't have a good grip on who I found bad so I went with an indi vote, because like I said earlier, I agreed with the case MP made. :shrug2:
I find this post believable, and it's not lost on me that you were just a finalist for the Best Scum socky, so I don't necessarily think that hanging back and not posting would be your go-to strategy.
Do you have any reads to share at this time?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Matt »

Well, I was able to get through Day 1.

Ofc sig was lynched Day 1. You people never learn. :disappoint:

Right now I'm gonna RVS SVS for the lulz, be back tonight to finish my catch up. :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks Zeebs and sloonei! Though Zebra's welcome also kind of came in the form of suspicion. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:Still catching up, but I'm a little saddened that my only two welcomes also came in the form of suspicions. :sigh:
Welcome, Matt. I don't suspect you. I suspected MP though so you gotta come through with the town game.
Hi Matt! I trust Zebra, so I guess I don't suspect you either.

Zebra who am I voting for today?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:Still catching up, but I'm a little saddened that my only two welcomes also came in the form of suspicions. :sigh:
Welcome, Matt. I don't suspect you. I suspected MP though so you gotta come through with the town game.

Why do you trust zebra?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Effective immediately, Matt is replacing MovingPictures07
:suspish:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote:Thanks Zeebs and sloonei! Though Zebra's welcome also kind of came in the form of suspicion. :sigh:
a2thezebra wrote:Welcome, Matt. I don't suspect you.
:confused2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Vote where your heart desires, friend.

...but if your heart is impartial to any particular vote then personally I would suggest you vote for Elohcin.

Also why in the world do you trust me? You're DrWilgy, you're supposed to suspect me in every game we play together.

Or is that only if I suspect you first? :p
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote:Thanks Zeebs and sloonei! Though Zebra's welcome also kind of came in the form of suspicion. :sigh:
Well to be fair, zebra, you did essentially say you suspect Matt by association.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Well to be fair, zebra, you did essentially say you suspect Matt by association.
That's different. I suspect his role. To say that I suspect him would imply that I suspect him for something that he has said or done, and that's not true.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
That's different. I suspect his role. To say that I suspect him would imply that I suspect him for something that he has said or done, and that's not true.
Lol...tomato potato

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Lol...tomato potato
That is correct, tomato potato.

Tomato
A glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is typically eaten as a vegetable or in salad.

Potato
A starchy plant tuber that is one of the most important food crops, cooked and eaten as a vegetable.

I don't eat mashed tomatoes and I don't add potato sauce to my pasta, thank you very much.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

My Sicilian Grandma taught me to put a raw potato into my tomato sauce to cut the acid without using sugar. It works!

I have to catch up, my heart was not in Mafia today, and I don't wish to make an uninformed vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also regarding CFDs, disagree with my hunting if you wish, but I had e best interests of town at heart and I think that was evident. I also could not have accomplished the switch to indi if no one followed me. And let's not forget that I did it because I found the main candidates (Elo, me, Sloonei) unsatisfactory. Because they were.
CFD is stupid. It rarely works. Just like rainbow lists are bullshit. I'm sorry, but a lot of the stuff brought over from RYM just sucks. Y'all keep on with it if it makes you happy, but not this cowboy.
Hey whoa wait, we've never even heard of Chinese Fire Drills before. And we borrowed the rainbows from last year's champs tournament.

Also my read-through of Epi's post history may have just bumped him ahead of Scotty on my, ahem, Rainbow List.
My comment was ignorant and ill-informed. I should not have made such a sweeping and hyperbolic comment.

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Glad Mafia is being merciful and killing off low-posters. More content = more power

Scotty, this post makes me wonder about you. "More content = more power". I think it would be like you to do this kind of kill and then make a statement about it like that.

Another day, another vote for Elohcin.

After two kills of silent players in a row, I'm way more suspicious of anyone who takes issue with comments about killing off the silent players than the people commenting about killing off the silent players themselves. What I mean by that is that it makes more sense to me that mafia would do this so that they could fish for comments like Scotty's (a perfectly natural and accurate statement about the game) and call it suspicious because they can pull out the "you planned this so you could say this" card. I don't get why so many players started reading Elohcin as civ out of nowhere.
I don't see Elohcin as a civilian out of nowhere. I think my opinion on her should be seen as a weighty one. You think she's bad even though a lot of people are calling her good. How does that work exactly? Is she just that good at fooling people?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why wouldn't she be? Also, yeah, you kind of are reading her as civilian out of nowhere. But at least you've been doing it the whole game.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If that's the case... Ok! In good time you will see :srsnod:
*The doctor lunges out of his chair*
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Also, I don't think Epi is bad!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:Why wouldn't she be? Also, yeah, you kind of are reading her as civilian out of nowhere. But at least you've been doing it the whole game.
I'm reading her as a civilian out of nowhere.

Damn damn damn, if only I had some sort of credibility, some history, some sort of way to convince people that I'm right about her.

Ah well. What a pity.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:If that's the case... Ok! In good time you will see :srsnod:
*The doctor lunges out of his chair*
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Also, I don't think Epi is bad!
You are a strange little Wilgy.

And here we go again with this bullshit.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To those of you who have no inclination to vote Elohcin (including Elohcin, if she actually, you know, votes or something this time around), I propose this:

No last minute flippity-floppy nonsense, no uninformed votes, no worrying about having to save Elohcin- I believe it we put our heads together and collectively decide who needs to be lynched rather than who needs to be saved, we can ensure Elohcin doesn't get lynched and actually have a chance of netting Mafia.

And I know those whom I trust. I'll return with some analysis.

Oh, and don't get cute and try to lynch me either. :meany:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:To those of you who have no inclination to vote Elohcin (including Elohcin, if she actually, you know, votes or something this time around), I propose this:

No last minute flippity-floppy nonsense, no uninformed votes, no worrying about having to save Elohcin- I believe it we put our heads together and collectively decide who needs to be lynched rather than who needs to be saved, we can ensure Elohcin doesn't get lynched and actually have a chance of netting Mafia.

Agreed on that front. I'm around for a bit, multi-tasking, and happy to discuss what I can.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Sloonei wrote:What thoughts do we all have on Bea? This is the first time we've played together, I think.

We think bea is super cute and awesome and we love her. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

HI matt! Sorry I'm late. :hug:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Sorsha »

Can Matt be voted for or not?

I'm placing a vote on wilgy for now, I know I was totally off in meta play reading him last game but I'm not feeling great about him atm.

I've been reading a few players and really just have a handful of players who I won't be voting for.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:Can Matt be voted for or not?
anyone who is on the poll can be voted for.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm placing a vote on wilgy for now, I know I was totally off in meta play reading him last game but I'm not feeling great about him atm.

I've been reading a few players and really just have a handful of players who I won't be voting for.
I feel similarly regarding the last statement. I won't vote Eloh. I feel pretty decent about Epi. I'm feeling much better about Sloonei after reading his recent posts (they're more reminiscent of the civ game I've seen).

I'm not sure how to read Matt/MP at the moment in light of recent events, so I think I'll let that one rest for a day so I can see what Matt says. Wilgy also makes me feel itchy ("also" in response to the post above), but I think that's always the case in games I've been in with him - he's very avant-garde. However, there hasn't been much explanation from him for his votes, so that's also where the itch comes from (and now that sounds kinda gross).

Dunno about bea. So nice. So unsuspicious every time I play with her. Makes me think :ponder:

Dunno if any of that was helpful, but those are my thoughts at the moment. Back to my other task. Still here for a bit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:

I feel similarly regarding the last statement. I won't vote Eloh. I feel pretty decent about Epi. I'm feeling much better about Sloonei after reading his recent posts (they're more reminiscent of the civ game I've seen).

I'm not sure how to read Matt/MP at the moment in light of recent events, so I think I'll let that one rest for a day so I can see what Matt says. Wilgy also makes me feel itchy ("also" in response to the post above), but I think that's always the case in games I've been in with him - he's very avant-garde. However, there hasn't been much explanation from him for his votes, so that's also where the itch comes from (and now that sounds kinda gross).

Dunno about bea. So nice. So unsuspicious every time I play with her. Makes me think :ponder:

Dunno if any of that was helpful, but those are my thoughts at the moment. Back to my other task. Still here for a bit.
I don't think you've ever led a lynch on someone. Maybe you should have a go at it. :beer:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

I don't think you've ever led a lynch on someone. Maybe you should have a go at it. :beer:
I led a lynch on you once :feb:

But I was so, so wrong :sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Really? When was that? I don't recall it.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:Really? When was that? I don't recall it.
Occultism, I believe. Day 1. Speaking biblically.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Really? When was that? I don't recall it.
Occultism, I believe. Day 1. Speaking biblically.
Oh yes. Good times.
Epignosis wrote:11 At the end of the first Day, the heavens opened and fire consumed the earth. And there came a voice from the clouds, the voice of our Lord God Free.
Let it be known.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, perhaps at the risk of doing something similar to what I did to Epi in Occultism, I think I'll vote Wilgy for the behavior. Perhaps it'll encourage more explanation from him? But that's not the main reason to vote - I don't feel like he's been very contributory, and the votes certainly haven't been helping. I'd also like to see how others react.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Matt wrote:RIP Scotty

Question for anyone/everyone - Are you personally under the impression that MP is Wonder Boy? :ponder:
Can someone please go back to Day 4 in their Delorean and bring Matt back.
I voted for Great Scott.

For the present. :slick:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?

Please reread me and let me know what you'd like me to respond to other than WIFOM. I like to talk, as you know.

This post drew my attention.

"Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?"

A few things awry about this nugget:

First, there are a handful of players who are obvious when they are civilian or mafia. I mean like three or four. Scotty is sophisticated enough not to be one of those. So it baffles me that he (thinks he) has a "baddie game," especially here, where he's (to my knowledge and not counting games he is currently in) only been mafia once.

Second, Elohcin didn't say anything about being on a team with him or knowing how he plays. She didn't make a definitive statement. She didn't say she was going to vote for him. She expressed an observational opinion and then said she would reread him. Why so serious, Scotty? lol indeed.

Third, I forget third.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:To those of you who have no inclination to vote Elohcin (including Elohcin, if she actually, you know, votes or something this time around), I propose this:

I agree with this. We've been way too impulsive during end of day.
Epignosis wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

AND I have lots of linki b/c I clicked submit, went to another tab, came back and saw it never went through. :p This happens to me more often than it should.

@ blooper - I think its scary how precisely you explained my thoughts in the underlined areas of your post. I don't feel like I even need to post when I can just quote you and say, "aye aye". And I agree with Epi. lead us!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

This post drew my attention.

"Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?"

A few things awry about this nugget:

First, there are a handful of players who are obvious when they are civilian or mafia. I mean like three or four. Scotty is sophisticated enough not to be one of those. So it baffles me that he (thinks he) has a "baddie game," especially here, where he's (to my knowledge and not counting games he is currently in) only been mafia once.

Second, Elohcin didn't say anything about being on a team with him or knowing how he plays. She didn't make a definitive statement. She didn't say she was going to vote for him. She expressed an observational opinion and then said she would reread him. Why so serious, Scotty? lol indeed.

Third, I forget third.
1. I don't really have a baddie game. "It would be like you to do this kind of kill. The only time I have been Mafia with Elo is in Home Alone, and the only other time was "Lost Again", which she wasn't a part of. So of course I'm going to rebel at her talking like she knows what I would do as Mafia, since she only has one game to draw from. That's my point.

2. I basically just explained this above. I'm responding to all criticism about me as I can. I'm always serious, except when I'm not.

4. I forgot the third

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

wow, I wish I would have read that linki before posting. Scotty, I can't believe you would say that. "Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?" As Epi said, I said nothing of the sort. But, that you would think/say such a defense makes me feel like your caught. I'm still going to re-read you. I have been crazy busy today with cakes and kids. Also, why do you say I'm responding to you with WIFOM? (WIFOM is over my head. Epi has tried explaining it to me several times over the past few years I've been playing mafia....but I just don't get it.) Can you use a different way to explain how you are feeling about my posts to you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:1. I don't really have a baddie game. "It would be like you to do this kind of kill. The only time I have been Mafia with Elo is in Home Alone, and the only other time was "Lost Again", which she wasn't a part of. So of course I'm going to rebel at her talking like she knows what I would do as Mafia, since she only has one game to draw from. That's my point.

2. I basically just explained this above. I'm responding to all criticism about me as I can. I'm always serious, except when I'm not.

4. I forgot the third
And my point is she garnered a strange reaction from you, given the circumstances.

Lemme preach on it.

Elohcin has no credibility in this game despite numerous people saying she's good and going out of their way to save her. Hell, she has two votes. Again. :suspish:

Yet you seemed to react as though she had already made up her mind. You didn't welcome her scrutiny- you dismissed it. "lol u don't know me" and "this is WIFOM" like. She doesn't know what you would do if bad, that's true- but she does have more insight than most people do.

I'm willing to keep my vote here for now.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote:wow, I wish I would have read that linki before posting. Scotty, I can't believe you would say that. "Lol we were on a baddie team together once and now you think you know my baddie game so well?" As Epi said, I said nothing of the sort. But, that you would think/say such a defense makes me feel like your caught. I'm still going to re-read you. I have been crazy busy today with cakes and kids. Also, why do you say I'm responding to you with WIFOM? (WIFOM is over my head. Epi has tried explaining it to me several times over the past few years I've been playing mafia....but I just don't get it.) Can you use a different way to explain how you are feeling about my posts to you?
Yea, you caught me! :grin:
This needling seems like something a baddie Elo would do. <---- see, I can do it too.

WIFOM is a reference to Princess Bride with the wine on the table. It literally stands for Wine In Front Of Me. I'm also busy do not going to go it the depth of it, but (afaik) basically: it's an argument that has no defense based on discernible facts. Just convoluted opinion that the other person can't properly defend against. The wine could be poison or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I reread you Scotty. Some of what you say seems like baddie behavior, other things you say make you look civ in my opinion. But I think I have to go on your most recent posts and your defensive behavior. I'm voting you for now. I'm going to bed pretty soon but will catch up in the morning and re-evaluate then.

linki - haha, can you defend against why you were so defensive when I was just making an observation about your post and not claiming I new your "baddie game" or saying I was going to vote you?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

the linki response was in response to your WIFOM explanation
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:1. I don't really have a baddie game. "It would be like you to do this kind of kill. The only time I have been Mafia with Elo is in Home Alone, and the only other time was "Lost Again", which she wasn't a part of. So of course I'm going to rebel at her talking like she knows what I would do as Mafia, since she only has one game to draw from. That's my point.

4. I forgot the third
And my point is she garnered a strange reaction from you, given the circumstances.

Lemme preach on it.

Elohcin has no credibility in this game despite numerous people saying she's good and going out of their way to save her. Hell, she has two votes. Again. :suspish:

Yet you seemed to react as though she had already made up her mind. You didn't welcome her scrutiny- you dismissed it. "lol u don't know me" and "this is WIFOM" like. She doesn't know what you would do if bad, that's true- but she does have more insight than most people do.

I'm willing to keep my vote here for now.
1. Note I am not currently voting for Elo.
2. Like I said I like talking and working to get facts straight. Even if she hadn't decided on voting me at that point, which I don't think she was, I'm going to respond to that. And then when she rereads me, I'll respond to that.

im currently in a show and need to go but will come back later

Linki: will look when I'm done!

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spooooky

Sorsha and Squidy both voted for me!!

So many cute Ladies!! Lucky me! *blushes*

Y tho?
Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I'm going to look at Wilgy still, I swear

But regarding the other two with votes, elo seems in a weird spot I can't conclude on. Yes she doesn't have credit outside of people just saying "she good" and on the flip side, this is also not the best reason to vote her

Sloonei on the other hand, I thought I got them cleared up as looking okay, but I can't remember so I'll have to do that before I check Wilgy
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I don't have votes. Those belong to Scotty.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Oh, hur dur I can't read.

Okay, I can just believe people vote fornscotty just for being Scotty
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

that was fast, anyways, after looking through the 26 posts that is DrWilgy, it's mostly stuff i cant use and the funny thing with epi, dont see any specific reason to vote him, time to look at good ole scotty who is no against me for not previously explaining why i didnt like him earlier:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

my conclusion, scotty is the mafia and congratulating himself on killing low posters since he knows it will benefit the game as whole, it's just after like the 2nd or 3rd time he said it is when i really noticed. someone said somewhere in Arkham i think it was "mafia love to talk about themselves" or something akin to that. maybe it was "power roles" v instead of "mafia." idk, maybe you can correct me scotty, but why is wilgy suspicious to you. Wilgy has like, nothing of product except maybe a few comments?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Caught up.

And it's 3:15am, so off to bed.

:offtobed:

(Llama's answers about whether or not I can be lynched are interesting...I wonder what happens if we lynch MP) :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

Of the people with votes, I think Scotty DOES have a baddie game. I am not sure I am seeing it here. I don't think Eloh is bad either. A reread of her knowing what we know now did me a world of good there. I recommend it, Zebra & Wilgy.

Wilgy on the other hand is giving me heeebies, maybe even jeebies. I should be finished catching up and able to vote over my AM coffee at work.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Side Missions”