62%

Total votes: 13
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [Da

Post by Matt »

I voted Scotty

Unless Epi was Dudley, Scotty should be okay if he's Nell. If he's Fearless Leader, peace out.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:I voted for Wilgy. I don't think Scotty is bad. Natasha tried to seduce me to vote him on Day 3, but I was Scrooched at the same time. I thought that maybe the baddies were trying to protect Scotty by making me vote for him, but then the Scotty lynch happened anyway. If Scotty is Fearless Leader, then Boris and Natasha probably don't really want him dead.

Unless Scotty sent a message to them with instructions to try and get him lynched... for cred I guess? If you believe that, then lynch Scotty. I don't believe that. I don't believe that they can afford to lose numbers like that.

I thought that Epi might be going for the "early baddie teammate vouch" on Eloh, but then he was nightkilled. Again, it gives Elohcin some nice cred, but is it worth it with so few baddies? Probably not.

The PM from Natasha was written in a Russian accent. Like "Greetings, Lonk Con, ve vant you to doink ze vote for Scotty..." kind of stuff. It was creative, unnecessarily so. I thought maybe creative Epi would go that extra mile, but apparently not.

I have no doubt that they will kill me very soon. Probably tonight. Natasha told me not to tell anyone, so I have disobeyed on that front.
Wouldn't revealing that info be infodumping?

Also I guess it's cool that we get this detail right after epi died. What was the point of adding that fact now that he is dead?

Also voting Sloon, because I'm a cool dude.
That's not infodumping. I asked the host what I could say about it, and I was told that I can say I'm Scrooched, and to not discuss the specifics of the PM from Natasha. So I discussed it generally, and paraphrased from memory just to give the flavour of the accent. And it has already been established that we can reveal when our votes have been controlled.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Apologies for my absence - yesterday was busier than I thought. I had friends over in the evening, so I had to clean the mess that was my apartment, and by the time they left, it was late and I was far too tired to do any catch-up or make logical decisions. So, gonna try to do that now. Bless these small games and their relatively short readings.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con's claim is thr first and only thing to give me pause so far on this Scotty wagon, but all the votes are locked into place anyway. Apparently the Battle of the Hosts has sucked me in completely and I don't know how to balance playing in two games at once as well. I promise to say more things later.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sloonei wrote:Long Con's claim is thr first and only thing to give me pause so far on this Scotty wagon, but all the votes are locked into place anyway. Apparently the Battle of the Hosts has sucked me in completely and I don't know how to balance playing in two games at once as well. I promise to say more things later.
It gave me pause, too, but I'm wondering why he took so long (hehe) to reveal this information - why didn't he say it earlier yesterday when there were more people around (or would have eventually come to read it) to discuss it? He had posts earlier in the day, too. Strange timing.

I've caught up, and I'm voting Scotty, because it's the simplest route, logically - his survival most likely points to his being Nell or Fearless Leader, and it's a win-win voting again (except that it would "waste" a lynch if Nell, but not really waste since we'd get info, or it wouldn't win if Epi happened to be Dudley). Yes I know that's all been said, but that's the bane of my coming in so late in the Day when so much has been discussed.

Now I can eat breakfast, or relax or something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote:Long Con's claim is thr first and only thing to give me pause so far on this Scotty wagon, but all the votes are locked into place anyway. Apparently the Battle of the Hosts has sucked me in completely and I don't know how to balance playing in two games at once as well. I promise to say more things later.
Oh crap, non-changeable votes. :( I forgot that last night when I wrote that... I was hoping I would have made a difference.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I suspect the non-changeable votes were a mistake, but I don't think it matters much today. My vote wouldn't have changed from Scotty even if it could.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by DrWilgy »

Ha

#Sloonhaditcoming
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote:
It gave me pause, too, but I'm wondering why he took so long (hehe) to reveal this information - why didn't he say it earlier yesterday when there were more people around (or would have eventually come to read it) to discuss it? He had posts earlier in the day, too. Strange timing.

I've caught up, and I'm voting Scotty, because it's the simplest route, logically - his survival most likely points to his being Nell or Fearless Leader, and it's a win-win voting again (except that it would "waste" a lynch if Nell, but not really waste since we'd get info, or it wouldn't win if Epi happened to be Dudley). Yes I know that's all been said, but that's the bane of my coming in so late in the Day when so much has been discussed.

Well, my posts earlier in the day were regarding who has been targeted with vote-forcing, because I was hoping to get more information about the Narrator and what is possible and what is impossible. Unfortunately my posts were mostly ignored, and so here we are.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Wilgy's vote has the appearance of maybe being forced by the narrator/Natasha. I don't recall him every expressing any suspicion against me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Long Con wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:

Well, my posts earlier in the day were regarding who has been targeted with vote-forcing, because I was hoping to get more information about the Narrator and what is possible and what is impossible. Unfortunately my posts were mostly ignored, and so here we are.
Fair enough. I did see you were inquiring about the Narrator, and that your questions weren't answered. I have no answers to them, for what it's worth, but am curious as to how that mechanic works, as well.

Okay, maybe really going away to relax? Perhaps? Maybe? Probably not.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote:Wilgy's vote has the appearance of maybe being forced by the narrator/Natasha. I don't recall him every expressing any suspicion against me.
Lol, compare it to my previous votes
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Wilgy's vote has the appearance of maybe being forced by the narrator/Natasha. I don't recall him every expressing any suspicion against me.
has the narrator targeted you every day?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
has the narrator targeted you every day?
Every

Single

Day
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Blech.

We kill Squirrel at least. We will reign supreme! Fight on, comrades! Fight the bad fight!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

night 4

In addition to being remotely inaccessible, your estimable host has come down with an evil virus. Expect a return to your regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

In the meantime, it's not all bad news.

Scotty has been lynched. He was Fearless Leade. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

Okey Dokey.

Bye Scotty :) BIH FL
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:clap:
RIP Scotty, I'll see you in that other game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

It always whacks memoir that this is in the morning, bleh
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long con was lying. My vote was forced and there was no such message.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long con and Sorsha may be the baddies we are looking for.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, good. Would have been nice to get some Narrator answers much earlier in the Day so that I didn't have to have doubts, but it looks like they were, indeed, trying to sacrifice their own teammate for some reason. Doesn't seem like a very good strategy given that there's only three of them, and there's so much Civ BTSC... but I guess we'll see how it works out for them.

Wilgy is lying about the Narrator targeting him every day, not sure why.

Anyone's vote forced during that lynch? Please answer yes or no. Mine was not.

Linki: LOL Wilgy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Well, good. Would have been nice to get some Narrator answers much earlier in the Day so that I didn't have to have doubts, but it looks like they were, indeed, trying to sacrifice their own teammate for some reason. Doesn't seem like a very good strategy given that there's only three of them, and there's so much Civ BTSC... but I guess we'll see how it works out for them.

Duh, do I need a reason?

I was Natasha'd

*Raises fists for fisticuffs*
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Well, good. Would have been nice to get some Narrator answers much earlier in the Day so that I didn't have to have doubts, but it looks like they were, indeed, trying to sacrifice their own teammate for some reason. Doesn't seem like a very good strategy given that there's only three of them, and there's so much Civ BTSC... but I guess we'll see how it works out for them.

Duh, do I need a reason?

I was Natasha'd

*Raises fists for fisticuffs*
Let's get it on, Doctor-man! :feb: Wilgy IS Natasha. Or Boris I guess.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Actually, if Bullwinkle could block Wilgy tonight, I wager it will be a good block.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I did a quick scan of Scotty's post history for clues about his teammates. The reads I'm expressing in this post are based solely on the content in Scotty's posts, and are not my overall reads on everyone in the game, though this information is certainly going to have an effect on the way I read players.
Players who look good in Scotty's post history:
MP/Matt: Scotty spent a lot of time campaigning to get him/them lynched earlier, and it strikes me as being too strong an effort to be a bus attempt.
sprityo: Mainly from this post:
Scotty wrote:That was a weird lynch. Ideally I would have voted for to save myself in the wake of another weak round of voting for me, but I wasn't around since intermission of my show last night to defend against those stragglers.
sprityo wrote:Oh, hur dur I can't read.

Okay, I can just believe people vote fornscotty just for being Scotty
sprityo wrote:my conclusion, scotty is the mafia and congratulating himself on killing low posters since he knows it will benefit the game as whole, it's just after like the 2nd or 3rd time he said it is when i really noticed. someone said somewhere in Arkham i think it was "mafia love to talk about themselves" or something akin to that. maybe it was "power roles" v instead of "mafia." idk, maybe you can correct me scotty, but why is wilgy suspicious to you. Wilgy has like, nothing of product except maybe a few comments?
Your tune changed mighty fast. You were suspicious of me as of day 2 followed by 'well he's probably just Scotty being Scotty' and immediately 'he's scum! Let's hang im!' Hmmmph.

Why the hell would I congratulate myself? Yes, I believe in lynching no-posters because imo it benefits town if the Mafia starts killing the vocal ones early on, leaving ghosts to talk. Mafia killing no-posters helps town even more, and if I were Mafia, I would be completely against killing off no-posters. Strategically that's a ridiculous, albeit kind, strategy for Mafia.

"Mafia love to talk about themselves" ok. I don't remember anyone saying that, but that's a very generalized statement that doesn't apply to everyone. I've known many a Mafia just keep to themselves and cruise on through the whole game. I just love to talk. It's what I do, and I usually die because of it. :shrug2:

Why is Wilgy suspicious to me? You just re-said exactly why Wilgy was suspicious to me: "nothing of product". And he has still brushed off my suspicion of him.

Sprityo, I don't think you are good, and had I not had majority I would have voted you based solely on this comment. It tells me you didn't read my previous posts and are reaching for the moon.
Scotty seems a bit flustered here, like he's reaching for somewhere to throw shade and shake the suspicion off himself. I read this post as him genuinely trying to turn suspicion against the low-posting, easy-target sprityo.

Players who I'm not sure about but at the moment leaning positive:
Long Con: Scotty hardly interacts with him at all, but when he does it's to address LC's suspicion against him. I think if LC was trying to bus his partner, Scotty would have done more to put some distance between them in these interactions. He barely does anything more than ask "why?" and then fails to follow it up, and I sense a bit of tension in these posts as well. It strikes me as Scotty responding to a genuine case against him but not wanting to push it any further because he doesn't know how to respond.
DrWilgy: There was very little mention of Wilgy on the first 2 pages of Scotty's history, but the last page was full of little Wilgys running around, when Scotty suddenly turned on him after previously calling him a "good egg". This could be a desperate bussing attempt by the two of them, or it could be a sincere effort for two opposing players to get the other one lynched. I'm leaning towards the latter, but this is not one I'm too confident about.

Not much whatsoever:
a2thezebra - Remarkably little interaction between these two, given how much they've both posted. But this does not tell me much. I am slightly inclined to say that I think one or both of them would be unafraid to interact with their scum partners in the thread, but there's really not enough here to make a judgment on.
nijuukyugou - Literally nothing outside of Scotty commenting on my Day 1 niju vote.
Sorsha - This is the most substantive post. I'm slightly inclined to say Scotty's response feels too tense for this to be a teammate interaction, but it's not nearly enough to make a definitive judgment on:
Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:If Scotty is or isn't the fearless leader I'd think they would want to lynch him, especially if he is FL and they were able to convey to him somehow their identities. Keeping him alive runs the risk of him slipping up and revealing them or being hesitant to vote for one of them in a close lynch or any number of ways of outing them by accident. Plus, if he isn't FL of course they would just play along that he is to get a civ lynched.

I think if he is Nell he will die tonight by snidely whiplashes hand (unless that's not possible if Dudley is still alive) otherwise he is FL.

.....and he didn't die via snidely. So I'm willing to bet he is FL.

My main suspect for Boris or Natasha happens to be SVS so I'll put my vote there.
Interesting theory there Sorsha. Is that what you would do if you were Mafia?
I like how you've framed this so cookie-cutter. Did it it occur to you that Snidely may already be dead?

How much are you willing to bet? I'm not a betting man but I love to gamble when I know I have the advantage.
Not good:
Bea - There's not a whole lot, but that's not surprising because Bea hasn't been too busy in the thread. What little bit Scotty does have to say about her, though, is always at least a little supportive (excuses for her not to be in the thread, encouragement about her own ideas, etc.).
Elohcin - I did a complete 180 on Elohcin while making this post. At first I had her at the top, between sprityo and Long Con, but when I was typing up my thoughts I started to doubt every word I was saying. Scotty starts off positive about Elohcin on Day 2, saying a few things in support of her, and then later starts to backtrack from this once she becomes suspicious of him. I could see this as two teammates attempting to distance themselves from one another.This post in particular isn't sitting right with me. It seems like a very bizarre reaction regardless of alignment. I can't shake the feeling that this was the beginning of a planned distancing maneuver.

The worst:
SVS - While so many of my other theories in here have revolved around the potential for a bussing strategy, I have SVS all the way at the bottom because there is nothing remotely close to bussing here. EVERYTHING scotty had to say to or about SVS was supportive of her, without ever really going so far as to express a read on her. I again can say that this could have been Scotty's plan, but I'll never get anywhere if I keep circling the drain of WIFOM in my own analysis. Scotty was softly but definitively supportive of SVS for most of the last few phases (and mum on her prior to that), and this reflects very poorly back at SVS imo.

And now I have to confront the fact that two of my strongest town reads all game long are at the bottom of my list here. Woohoo.

Again, this analysis is based solely on the content in Scotty's post history, and is not a complete representation of my thoughts on the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Actually, if Bullwinkle could block Wilgy tonight, I wager it will be a good block.
Ah! Increasing my chance of getting NK'd to 100% I see.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Actually, if Bullwinkle could block Wilgy tonight, I wager it will be a good block.
Ah! Increasing my chance of getting NK'd to 100% I see.
I do not understand this comment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC, what do you think of the Sorsha?

Linki - I think Long Con is worried about night killing me. By him wanting Bullwinkle to go after me ha no longer has anything to fear if he submits the kill.

Regardless as long as Peabody checks me after a NK on me I have nothing to worry about.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did I miss the reason why you are so confident Long Con is bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Matt »

RIH Scotty. Tbh, that kinda sucks that surviving a lynch was basically a death sentence but glad we got ya! :beer:

I'd sooner lynch Wilgy then Long Con, and the way it looks now, we are going to have to call one of these fellers out.
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt wrote:RIH Scotty. Tbh, that kinda sucks that surviving a lynch was basically a death sentence but glad we got ya! :beer:

I'd sooner lynch Wilgy then Long Con, and the way it looks now, we are going to have to call one of these fellers out.
Why me over LC Matt?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote:Did I miss the reason why you are so confident Long Con is bad?
He lied about Natasha
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Did I miss the reason why you are so confident Long Con is bad?
He lied about Natasha
how do you know? has natasha seduced you too?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, yesterday and yesterday only.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Well then I guess we have to do something about this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

Oh my goodness, finally :) I'm so glad we caught a baddie. I didn't think it would take this long. And Scotty...I was right about you. Haha, I guess I do know your baddie game after being bad with you. And you are now dead so you can't say a word about it :P.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

@sloonei, thanks :0 I'm not the best player but i guess I did good enough.

Also Scotty, this is my pseudo revenge for home alone Mafia
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:Oh my goodness, finally :) I'm so glad we caught a baddie. I didn't think it would take this long. And Scotty...I was right about you. Haha, I guess I do know your baddie game after being bad with you. And you are now dead so you can't say a word about it :P.
:eye:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Oh my goodness, finally :) I'm so glad we caught a baddie. I didn't think it would take this long. And Scotty...I was right about you. Haha, I guess I do know your baddie game after being bad with you. And you are now dead so you can't say a word about it :P.
:eye:
Oh whatever. It doesn't matter what I do from here on out. I won't convince you I'm a civ.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote:I did a quick scan of Scotty's post history for clues about his teammates. The reads I'm expressing in this post are based solely on the content in Scotty's posts, and are not my overall reads on everyone in the game, though this information is certainly going to have an effect on the way I read players.
Players who look good in Scotty's post history:
MP/Matt: Scotty spent a lot of time campaigning to get him/them lynched earlier, and it strikes me as being too strong an effort to be a bus attempt.
sprityo: Mainly from this post:
Scotty wrote:That was a weird lynch. Ideally I would have voted for to save myself in the wake of another weak round of voting for me, but I wasn't around since intermission of my show last night to defend against those stragglers.
sprityo wrote:Oh, hur dur I can't read.

Okay, I can just believe people vote fornscotty just for being Scotty
sprityo wrote:my conclusion, scotty is the mafia and congratulating himself on killing low posters since he knows it will benefit the game as whole, it's just after like the 2nd or 3rd time he said it is when i really noticed. someone said somewhere in Arkham i think it was "mafia love to talk about themselves" or something akin to that. maybe it was "power roles" v instead of "mafia." idk, maybe you can correct me scotty, but why is wilgy suspicious to you. Wilgy has like, nothing of product except maybe a few comments?
Your tune changed mighty fast. You were suspicious of me as of day 2 followed by 'well he's probably just Scotty being Scotty' and immediately 'he's scum! Let's hang im!' Hmmmph.

Why the hell would I congratulate myself? Yes, I believe in lynching no-posters because imo it benefits town if the Mafia starts killing the vocal ones early on, leaving ghosts to talk. Mafia killing no-posters helps town even more, and if I were Mafia, I would be completely against killing off no-posters. Strategically that's a ridiculous, albeit kind, strategy for Mafia.

"Mafia love to talk about themselves" ok. I don't remember anyone saying that, but that's a very generalized statement that doesn't apply to everyone. I've known many a Mafia just keep to themselves and cruise on through the whole game. I just love to talk. It's what I do, and I usually die because of it. :shrug2:

Why is Wilgy suspicious to me? You just re-said exactly why Wilgy was suspicious to me: "nothing of product". And he has still brushed off my suspicion of him.

Sprityo, I don't think you are good, and had I not had majority I would have voted you based solely on this comment. It tells me you didn't read my previous posts and are reaching for the moon.
Scotty seems a bit flustered here, like he's reaching for somewhere to throw shade and shake the suspicion off himself. I read this post as him genuinely trying to turn suspicion against the low-posting, easy-target sprityo.

Players who I'm not sure about but at the moment leaning positive:
Long Con: Scotty hardly interacts with him at all, but when he does it's to address LC's suspicion against him. I think if LC was trying to bus his partner, Scotty would have done more to put some distance between them in these interactions. He barely does anything more than ask "why?" and then fails to follow it up, and I sense a bit of tension in these posts as well. It strikes me as Scotty responding to a genuine case against him but not wanting to push it any further because he doesn't know how to respond.
DrWilgy: There was very little mention of Wilgy on the first 2 pages of Scotty's history, but the last page was full of little Wilgys running around, when Scotty suddenly turned on him after previously calling him a "good egg". This could be a desperate bussing attempt by the two of them, or it could be a sincere effort for two opposing players to get the other one lynched. I'm leaning towards the latter, but this is not one I'm too confident about.

Not much whatsoever:
a2thezebra - Remarkably little interaction between these two, given how much they've both posted. But this does not tell me much. I am slightly inclined to say that I think one or both of them would be unafraid to interact with their scum partners in the thread, but there's really not enough here to make a judgment on.
nijuukyugou - Literally nothing outside of Scotty commenting on my Day 1 niju vote.
Sorsha - This is the most substantive post. I'm slightly inclined to say Scotty's response feels too tense for this to be a teammate interaction, but it's not nearly enough to make a definitive judgment on:
Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:If Scotty is or isn't the fearless leader I'd think they would want to lynch him, especially if he is FL and they were able to convey to him somehow their identities. Keeping him alive runs the risk of him slipping up and revealing them or being hesitant to vote for one of them in a close lynch or any number of ways of outing them by accident. Plus, if he isn't FL of course they would just play along that he is to get a civ lynched.

I think if he is Nell he will die tonight by snidely whiplashes hand (unless that's not possible if Dudley is still alive) otherwise he is FL.

.....and he didn't die via snidely. So I'm willing to bet he is FL.

My main suspect for Boris or Natasha happens to be SVS so I'll put my vote there.
Interesting theory there Sorsha. Is that what you would do if you were Mafia?
I like how you've framed this so cookie-cutter. Did it it occur to you that Snidely may already be dead?

How much are you willing to bet? I'm not a betting man but I love to gamble when I know I have the advantage.
Not good:
Bea - There's not a whole lot, but that's not surprising because Bea hasn't been too busy in the thread. What little bit Scotty does have to say about her, though, is always at least a little supportive (excuses for her not to be in the thread, encouragement about her own ideas, etc.).
Elohcin - I did a complete 180 on Elohcin while making this post. At first I had her at the top, between sprityo and Long Con, but when I was typing up my thoughts I started to doubt every word I was saying. Scotty starts off positive about Elohcin on Day 2, saying a few things in support of her, and then later starts to backtrack from this once she becomes suspicious of him. I could see this as two teammates attempting to distance themselves from one another.This post in particular isn't sitting right with me. It seems like a very bizarre reaction regardless of alignment. I can't shake the feeling that this was the beginning of a planned distancing maneuver.

The worst:
SVS - While so many of my other theories in here have revolved around the potential for a bussing strategy, I have SVS all the way at the bottom because there is nothing remotely close to bussing here. EVERYTHING scotty had to say to or about SVS was supportive of her, without ever really going so far as to express a read on her. I again can say that this could have been Scotty's plan, but I'll never get anywhere if I keep circling the drain of WIFOM in my own analysis. Scotty was softly but definitively supportive of SVS for most of the last few phases (and mum on her prior to that), and this reflects very poorly back at SVS imo.

And now I have to confront the fact that two of my strongest town reads all game long are at the bottom of my list here. Woohoo.

Again, this analysis is based solely on the content in Scotty's post history, and is not a complete representation of my thoughts on the game.
Yeah, he was buddying me. I am known to be susceptible to it.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by indiglo »

That pictures is in dead red. :grin:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Yeah, yesterday and yesterday only.
You are not going to win this "who is lying?" debate, friend. Especially when someone comes forward and tells us that Natasha forced their vote in the last lynch. :)
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I'm confused? Isn't yesterday the last lynch?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
You are not going to win this "who is lying?" debate, friend. Especially when someone comes forward and tells us that Natasha forced their vote in the last lynch. :)
Well if that happens and I'm lynched we will know even more of the baddies. So they can come and this'll be fun!

Unless I was right and I'm going to die tonight. Where you really trying to send the moose after me to prevent any anti NK shenanigans?
Even if that's the case, peabody just needs to check me :P
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well if that happens and I'm lynched we will know even more of the baddies. So they can come and this'll be fun!

Unless I was right and I'm going to die tonight. Where you really trying to send the moose after me to prevent any anti NK shenanigans?
I don't think the other players are that unaware of the roles, to believe that there is one that becomes more vulnerable when roleblocked. What anti NK shenanigans are you referring to? And I ask this knowing I'm feeding the troll at this point - no offense to you personally, of course... but we both know that this is a line of bullsuit.

@bea: Yes, yesterday was the last lynch, and it is the one I'm talking about. The lynch that Wilgy and I are both claiming to have been seduced by Natasha is the lynch before that. I'm interested in finding out who was seduced into voting someone during the last lynch.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't think the other players are that unaware of the roles, to believe that there is one that becomes more vulnerable when roleblocked. What anti NK shenanigans are you referring to? And I ask this knowing I'm feeding the troll at this point - no offense to you personally, of course... but we both know that this is a line of bullsuit.

@bea: Yes, yesterday was the last lynch, and it is the one I'm talking about. The lynch that Wilgy and I are both claiming to have been seduced by Natasha is the lynch before that. I'm interested in finding out who was seduced into voting someone during the last lynch.
LC, you aren't thinkin big enough. What if I'm Nell and you wanna take down the force fields? What if I'm narrator and you don't want me to attempt to re-direct?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nell has no powers. Her powers reside in Dudley Do-Right. And I couldn't care less if the Narrator gets blocked, frankly. :)

Tune in soon, folks, as we debut The Farce of the False Physician, or Is The A Doctor In The Noose?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:

LC, you aren't thinkin big enough. What if I'm Nell and you wanna take down the force fields? What if I'm narrator and you don't want me to attempt to re-direct?
Are you saying you could be Nell?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Day 5

With your intrepid host bravely fighting off illness, the gang of travelers remained huddled deep within the bowels of Wassamata U, where unbeknownst to them, a crafty Boris had been trying to finish what he had started - kill moose and squirrel!

But with acid having spilled all over the floor of the laboratory, the fumes proved to much for comfort, and everyone was compelled to beat a hasty retreat to more comfortable climes. As they wandered down the halls, they passed several classrooms where a variety of interesting subjects were being taught.

"Quick, let's duck in here!" said Bullwinkle.

"In where?" said everyone else.

In where, indeed? For facing them were three doors labeled "Poetry", "Folklore", and "Mr. Know-It-All's Everything Lessons." Which one would they choose?

Matt has been killed.
You have 24 hours to lynch a baddie and choose a classroom.

A message from Aesop and Son:
There once was a girl who worked at a doughnut shop. She loved doughnuts! Sprinkled doughnuts, chocolate covered doughnuts, glazed doughnuts, fruit filled too. Only one thing bothered her. Why, oh why, should doughnuts have a hole in them? The doughnut companies are cheating you out of a whole delicious bite, she thought. Eventually the girl couldn't take it anymore. She quit her job at the doughnut shop because she was fed up with the hole business.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”