[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Re: [DAY 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Matahari »

Of all the cases I've read through, llamas case on epig makes the most sense to me. Epigs questioning of jc actually read like someone trying to start a landslide in a certain direction, and I don't mean bwt's direction either. And I'm running out of time so I'm voting there.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matahari wrote:Of all the cases I've read through, llamas case on epig makes the most sense to me. Epigs questioning of jc actually read like someone trying to start a landslide in a certain direction, and I don't mean bwt's direction either. And I'm running out of time so I'm voting there.
See...I agree a lot with this too.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm going with Aces I do agree though that epi is likely a good place to look next day cycle.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not feeling very strongly about any of these cases, but I'll *vote BWT* and hope his slip up was more than a typo.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

thellama73 wrote:I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Are you invested in BWT's survival?
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Interesting string of votes there at the end. :ponder: Possibly something to ponder in the future depending on how this lynch plays out.
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 2

Who is a Parasite?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

AceofSpaces
Hedgeowl (6), >SpaghettiEverywhere (12), Nevinera (14), boo (18), Bullzeye (22), birdwithteeth11 (25), bea (31) 22%

Ajira
No votes

bea
No votes

birdwithteeth11
indiglo (5), Elohcin (10), Spacedaisy (11), Epignosis (15), AceofSpaces (17), nutella (28), LittleTiger (29), DFaraday (32) 25%

BoatsBoatsBoats
No votes

boo
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
thellama73 (13), Matahari (30) 6%

Flyin' High
No votes

G.O.B.
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

indiglo
No votes

insertnamehere
insertnamehere (3) 3%

juliets
No votes

LittleTiger
No votes

Lizzy
Snow Dog (16), juliets (24), Russtifinko (27) 9%

Matahari
No votes

Mongoose
DharmaHelper (7), Vompatti (8) 6%

Nevinera
No votes

nutella
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

Snow Dog
Dom (4), Lizzy (21) 6%

Spacedaisy
No votes

>SpaghettiEverywhere
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

Zany Dex
Boomslang (9), Devin the Omniscient (19), Zany Dex (20), Mongoose (23), Flyin' High (26) 16%

Andrew Ryan, the hypocrite!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), S~V~S (2) 6%
Total votes : 32

Missed the vote: Ajira, BoatsBoatsBoats, DisgruntledPorcupine, G.O.B.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

AceofSpaces wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Are you invested in BWT's survival?
Where have you been? I've been fervently arguing that he is a civ for a long time now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2: The Man Behind the Plasmids

birdwithteeth11 walked outside his apartment, closing his front door. It was time for another day at work. He walked over to Artemis Suites and proceeded to experiment on his patients all day. His clinic was designed to provide medical services to those who couldn't afford the Medical Pavilion, but in reality served a much more sinister purpose. After yet another unsuccessful series of experiments concerning one of his projects, birdwithteeth11 was quite frustrated. Unfortunately for him, his evening would prove even more frustrating.

As he intended on recording his progress and venting his thoughts in yet another audio diary, he began to hear a crowd form outside. "Get him!!!" birdwithteeth11 ran across the room, grabbed a table, and pushed it against the door so that they couldn't get in. He returned to his chair to sit down and record his thoughts. However, the crowd was relentless. They eventually broke down the front door and swarmed his apartment. birdwithteeth11 tried to hide, but the Splicers were too numerous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE FROM THE HOST:
When a significant character in the Bioshock story is lynched, listen to recorded thoughts from the dying individual in the form of an Audio Diary!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Diary #6: Dr. Yi Suchong - Mind Control Antidote

birdwithteeth11 has been lynched. He was Dr. Yi Suchong.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

More missed votes, I see! Those who even miss multiple votes will find themselves subjected to a series of increasingly "fun" punishments and those who missed one already can attest that the absolutely nicest I can be is more than enough "fun" (though they shouldn't elaborate at all in thread or else). Most notably, any player who has missed both days' votes thus far will be subjected to a form of public penance. May this be a lesson for all of you. :feb:

Also, some of you have said in thread or PMed me that you are having trouble listening to audio diaries. I think most or all of you using mobile devices or Apple products. Unfortunately, there's not a better source of audio diaries on the internet than where I found them. However, I thought if I link to the audio diary source page that lists all of them and if you try clicking on them individually and listening to them that way, they might actually play. So here they all are. Let me know.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Really? Over a typo? You've gotta be kidding me.

That being said though, I shall consume all the zombie wine before anyone else dies. Take that you bastards!!! LONG LIVE FONTAINE!!!!!!!! :feb: :wine:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Wow, you had me convinced you were innocent BWT! Shame on me for falling for it! :WTF:

But yay! Down one baddie already!!! :bounce:
ImageImage

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DharmaHelper »

Knowledge galore.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Nice result!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Flyin' High wrote:Wow, you had me convinced you were innocent BWT! Shame on me for falling for it! :WTF:
I'm just awesome like that. And devilishly handsome. :llama:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Yay dead baddie!
Boo me being lynched next for defense of said baddie. :(

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by A Person »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Really? Over a typo? You've gotta be kidding me.

That being said though, I shall consume all the zombie wine before anyone else dies. Take that you bastards!!! LONG LIVE FONTAINE!!!!!!!! :feb: :wine:
I can't afford my own wine so please share ;__;
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hmm I wrote out a post but its gone. Anyway, way to fool me bwt. I thought the typo stuff was nonsense. This makes me look differently at epig and at vomps, one looks good the other not so much.

RIP BWT, BIH Dr.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sorry i suck at vote
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, what a great result! One baddie down and some very very informative results. BIH Suchong!

So, do we start talking about tomorrow or wait until the night is over? Juliets, what makes you say Vomps looks less good now? I must've missed something.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:yay: Yay!

Russ, early on bwt criticized all of the random voters except for Vomps. Basically defending him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

Awesome result!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, bwt made that statement about random early voters being suspicious but he basically said Vomps was an exception. That makes it look to me like maybe Vomps was a teammate though I don't think I would vote for him based just on that evidence. It just makes me have an eye out for him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

My first thought was to suspect llama, but I don't think he would have been defending bwt at the eleventh hour if he had known btw would flip baddie.
Just wanted throw that out there before bed :-)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nevinera wrote:My first thought was to suspect llama, but I don't think he would have been defending bwt at the eleventh hour if he had known btw would flip baddie.
Just wanted throw that out there before bed :-)
I still can't believe you go to bed at 8 on a Saturday. :shrug:

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote: I still can't believe you go to bed at 8 on a Saturday. :shrug:
Well, I'll probably be awake and reading to the appropriate people for another 30-45.
But Echo is kind of an early riser..
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

*~*WHEW*~* Seriously, as I was catching up, by the end of page 16 I thought "shoot, I voted badly" - you had me that convinced BWT!! Nice job there bud, if I hadn't had to vote early, I probably would have changed my mind.

RIP dude! :rip: Faboo job!
juliets wrote:Well, bwt made that statement about random early voters being suspicious but he basically said Vomps was an exception. That makes it look to me like maybe Vomps was a teammate though I don't think I would vote for him based just on that evidence. It just makes me have an eye out for him.
JC, I pondered the exact same thing.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Atavachron
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Atavachron »

Matahari wrote:Of all the cases I've read through, llamas case on epig makes the most sense to me. Epigs questioning of jc actually read like someone trying to start a landslide in a certain direction, and I don't mean bwt's direction either. And I'm running out of time so I'm voting there.
Or he's just a good provocative arguer, which I happen to know he is. But I have no idea what's going on, so bye bye.
I will show you where I have made my home whilst preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Atavachron wrote:
Or he's just a good provocative arguer, which I happen to know he is. But I have no idea what's going on, so bye bye.
What is with this game? Now we have on-topic non-players?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Atavachron
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Atavachron »

:haha: sorry, I'll go back to my cave
I will show you where I have made my home whilst preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh, right! I realized that we have nothing to fear at night like in a normal game, because only civvies NK. So we're free to theorize!

My thoughts right now run thusly: As I said before, I think I'm seeing good llama. It's only a gut read and thus may be worth relatively little to the rest of you, but I also agree with Nev that defending BWT as strongly as he did would've been pretty dumb if they were teammates.

Epi, were you really only going on BWT's exclusion of Vomps from his random voter comment from the beginning, or did you have something else? That question was implied in my earlier lengthy post, but I'm even more curious now considering how sure you were. If you did just get him for that one thing, excellent sleuthing, because no one picked up on it like you did.

I'm not sure what to make of Vomps now (I rarely do, actually) but I will reread him before the next lynch. I don't remember him pinging me at all before, but I suppose it's reasonable to think BWT's comment was a preemptive defense. Thanks for explaining that one to me, juliets.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Really? Over a typo? You've gotta be kidding me.

How's the A/C now, doctor? :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries anymore, but I think it makes sense to look at late voters for Aces, since they might have been trying to save a teammate. That includes bea, boo and Bullzeye. Maybe everyone on the baddie team has a name that starts with a B? :shrug:

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

well crap. I either chose wrong or we were lucky and there were two baddies in that mix. I do have to say, David had me fooled.

well done epi for not letting up on his gut feeling. As rusti asked, I wouldn't mind knowing if there was anything besides gut that kept you going on.

llama - I've got no problems with you looking my way. I'm a civ this time round. If there's anything specific I can address, I'd be happy to.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DharmaHelper »

I have no doubts there are baddies in the Ace votes. No doubts.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I have no doubts either, but knowing my role like I do, I know that not every Aces voter either.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

Yay awesome result!!! I was a little worried. Bye bye birdie. :D

Llama, you're cool as far as I'm concerned, I get a civvie vibe from you. Lizzy is still at the top of my list, and looking at Vomp seems like a good idea as well.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ajira
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Ajira »

Hi guys, I just have a few minutes so I have to keep this short. Those of you who know me also know that I despise inactivity. I've never been this inactive in a game before, and I'm truly ashamed. Real life has been unrelenting over the past several days, and it may take me another day or so before I can be back to playing my normal game. Hopefully I will be able to make up for my lack of contribution soon.

Once again, sorry MP, and sorry everyone.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

thellama73 wrote:I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries anymore, but I think it makes sense to look at late voters for Aces, since they might have been trying to save a teammate. That includes bea, boo and Bullzeye. Maybe everyone on the baddie team has a name that starts with a B? :shrug:
LOL :haha:

Best. Theory. Ever. :D
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I don't have any sense of Lizzy, but now I've seen a couple (or few, I've lost count with my disjointed catch ups) mention her name, so I can reread her when I have time. (After this crazy weekend, fingers crossed!!)

I'd also like to recheck Vomps, and maybe even Aces. I can't remember what the case on Aces was, so I'd like to refresh my memory there.

I don't have much to add right now really, sorry. :(

I'm exhausted and elevating my feet because they have been swelling everyday by the end of the day from being on them too much. :overreact: Enough whining. :srsnod:

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I debated for a while about waiting to give my thoughts, but then I realized that if I were killed, I would lose the opportunity to do so.

Russ, would you kindly read the roles again? Civilians aren't the only ones who night kill.

Anyway.

I don't like hypocrisy- in real life or otherwise. birdwithteeth11 criticized early random voters, but defended the only early random voter- in the same post. That was the first thing that bothered me. It apparently wrinkled juliets' nose too, but she dismissed it.

What kept my eye on birdwithteeth11 is this "typo." The thing is, I dismissed that early on, but when people began answering for him and bird clumsily accepted whatever interpretation of his words was offered, I wholeheartedly believed he was evil. There were other minor things I couldn't put my finger on at the time, but now that we know who he is, they make sense.

The question before us is, "What now?" Er, "What tomorrow?"

So I put on my thinking cap, which involves several cans of Miller Lite. Great taste, less filling.

thellama73 is also guilty of hypocrisy. He voted for me because I only had "one thing" on birdie...meaning that despite all his other suspicions, he suddenly voted for me based on one thing.

But stop. Let's rewind the tape...

LittleTiger went after thellama73 hard on Day 1; birdwithteeth11 vouched for him, but gave no reason:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Here's my summary of today's events:

I tend to agree with llama on randomizing. I've said my feelings on it ad nauseum however so I won't beat on a dead horse here. I will however say that people who justify randomizing today when there has been a decent amount of discussion (especially the ones who have done so with another 24+ hours to go) definitely ping me.

LT, I'm sorry but I just don't see a case on llama yet. That being said, I'm quite tired right now. So that might be why I feel you're grasping at straws. I will re-read what you said tomorrow and see if my mind absorbs it a bit better.

Linki: I do agree about Vomps. I highly doubt he would have taken such a risk by voting so early. Not to mention how long it took him to type out the entire logic of all his coin flips. If that was me, I'd have to randomize my vote just to not let that work go to waste.

Nev, I agree with you, but like I said, I've seen this discussion go this route many, many times before. So that's it. I'm done talking about randomizing on Day 1. Some of us won't do it. And some will. End of story.
Later, after a "rereading," he says (partially?) agrees with LT but could also vote for A Person:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Okay LT. I re-read your case against llama and the only part that sticks out to me is the "pointing fingers" comment. That definitely strikes me as attempting to squash discussion.

I have to vote in the next few minutes, but I will be going for either llama for that comment, or for A Person for this comment:
Elohcin wrote: <snip>
Also, A Person said, "At this point voting randomly seems likely to result in voting for someone not on my team, and since I can't pretend I have anything to go on I might as well try that." If he/she is more likely to vote someone NOT on his/her team with a random vote, then he/she must be bad. :eye:
<snip>
He claims he had to vote shortly thereafter:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Have to vote now, because I get off work about 45 minutes after the poll ends, and I don't want to have to rush it. I think I could go either way with llama or A Person, but I'm going to go with llama this time.

Votes llama
So after initially defending thellama73, birdwithteeth11 votes for him.

Or does he?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry I missed the vote everyone! I voted by bolding it in a post, but forgot to vote in the poll. Oh well.

I guess I was wrong in suspecting AP. And from reading back on everything else, I'm starting to think I was wrong about llama as well. I will be reading up more on Dex and other suspicions tomorrow. For now it is bedtime, since I work in 8 hours. :(
Oh well indeed.

Bear in mind that on Day 1, thellama73 had two early votes. I was the first and only person to vote for birdwithteeth11 on Day 1, and unfortunately, A Person voters flooded in after that. And in this post, bird says that he was starting to think he was wrong about llama as well. Yet he never tells us why.

On Day 2, AceofSpaces only had one vote when birdwithteeth11 had three. thellama73 voted for me (hypocritically and in desperation, I think), all the while urging us not to lynch birdwithteeth11. You will notice that he never once questioned the many voices who carried this action to fruition- just mine.

Now I lay me down to sleep
Logan stepped in something deep
If I die before I wake
I hope you know whose neck to break

:offtobed:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Good points all, Rob (although I don't think I was hypocritical.) I have noticed that in every game I've played with BWT, he has posted who he is voting for and then forgotten to actually vote on at least one occasion, so that is common for him.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Good points all, Rob (although I don't think I was hypocritical.) I have noticed that in every game I've played with BWT, he has posted who he is voting for and then forgotten to actually vote on at least one occasion, so that is common for him.
Eh. We play to our strengths, don't we?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

DharmaHelper wrote:Knowledge galore.
DH, I don't understand this statement, could you explain please? Meaning you think people had knowledge or that we gained a lot of knowledge from David's lynch?

On a completely unrelated note, my iPad acts up periodically and starts replacing buttons with smilies or mixing the smilies up or just putting them in weird places on the forum and it stays like that until I clear my history and cookies. I may never clear them again though because as of right now all my quote post buttons have been replaced by the FEB smiley! I am highly amused by this. It took me a minute because I could not find the quote post button, then I realized why, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Looks like I have a smiley drinking wine at the bottom of every page too, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Spacedaisy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Knowledge galore.
DH, I don't understand this statement, could you explain please? Meaning you think people had knowledge or that we gained a lot of knowledge from David's lynch?

On a completely unrelated note, my iPad acts up periodically and starts replacing buttons with smilies or mixing the smilies up or just putting them in weird places on the forum and it stays like that until I clear my history and cookies. I may never clear them again though because as of right now all my quote post buttons have been replaced by the FEB smiley! I am highly amused by this. It took me a minute because I could not find the quote post button, then I realized why, lol.
This happened to me in the Thomas game except my font colors were all filled in with the RIP smiley! I thought it was a sign.

Yay for baddie lynching! And wow too, I did not see that one coming. Good job Epi. Also that's a long post and there is so much reading to do now. First sleeping then more thorough reading and discussing. Also, Russ there are Civ and Bad roles that NK so who knows whats safe. Agleam definitely didn't last long after his defense of quietude. :offtobed:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

Oh hmm, interesting Epi. I may have to reconsider about llama. idk.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I am now approximately 250% more suspicious of Vomps.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Also, I am amused the hedgeowl's forum title is "Stool Pigeon" but her avatar above it is very clearly an owl. I like the unintentional avian theme.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”