It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: [NIGHT 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Matt »

I'd like to hear from Wilgy before I continue yammering. Wilgy knows Fuzz better then most, and I want to know if Fuzz is the type of player to lay down and die while his own teammates are after him in thread. Fuzz seemed to hardly be fighting it at all.

Enrique and I were mafia together in Pet Sounds and won...he was also MVP that game. I don't think he would be so careless as to remove his vote off of Fuzz if they were teammates. In fact, I would bet Enrique would keep his vote on Fuzz for the cred later. I mean, why wouldn't you?

Good result, but shady lynch IMO.
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:I'd like to hear from Wilgy before I continue yammering. Wilgy knows Fuzz better then most, and I want to know if Fuzz is the type of player to lay down and die while his own teammates are after him in thread. Fuzz seemed to hardly be fighting it at all.

Enrique and I were mafia together in Pet Sounds and won...he was also MVP that game. I don't think he would be so careless as to remove his vote off of Fuzz if they were teammates. In fact, I would bet Enrique would keep his vote on Fuzz for the cred later. I mean, why wouldn't you?

Good result, but shady lynch IMO.
What's shady about it?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Good result, but shady lynch IMO.
I don't understand how people can possibly say this.

There is ONE baddie team.

What, you think Fuzz told everyone to bus him suddenly and obviously for kicks?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:

Nah. I actually feel pretty good about SVS.
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:

So the whole scum team sat around waiting for someone else to call out one of their own so they could all pounce on it and bus him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

With 45 minutes left in the day and under no pressure to make a move whatsoever.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sloonei wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:

So the whole scum team sat around waiting for someone else to call out one of their own so they could all pounce on it and bus him?
Not the whole team. But you and Golden, sure.

Let me ask you and Golden something...what do ya all think of gleam?
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:Does not compute.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I remember playing a game back at spoiler TV, where the entire baddie team outed themselves on day one and manuelsub (later known as manu) nailed every one of them.

I was very new to mafia, and was paranoid because I thought "this cannot be so easy."

Manu proceeded to lead the lynch on each one in turn and the game was won with very minimal civilian casualties.

I guess on one hand, I can understand a little the urge to refuse to believe the game has just been broken open and more or less the entire mafia team exposed.

But I think it genuinely, honestly has. Did we get a little lucky? Yeah... SVS picked the right guy, she found the right case. Fuzz voted badly at the wrong time. These things can happen almost by accident. We put the baddies in a position where they had to desperately scramble without any real opportunity to communicate. Do we save? Do we bus? You can't make those kind of calls on that kind of clock. It's inevitable some of them get exposed.

I do not understand how anyone who reads that whole thing can honestly take away from it that the people who set out to form that wagon, any one of them, was bad. It makes absolutely zero sense.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:

I think its still possible gleam is on the baddie team too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I can't believe I'm being accused of being a fucking moron in two games at once.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Well I ask about gleam cuz it looks like we're headed towards a sig or Enrique lynch and I'm wondering...

If Fuzz was lynched because he voted for Ika, which he would only reasonably do to save a teammate IMO (which in this case would be gleam, or perhaps even Epi)...

I'm just wondering why ya all aren't looking their way instead of sig and Enrique?

Epi especially, considering I believe he was "catching up" and was questioning the thread "Why Fuzz? I don't get Fuzz?" derpa derpy doo.

But yeah, for Golden to go after sig...lulz. You gotta be kidding me.
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:

I need to re-examine him. I think I was one of his more vocal opponents early on, but the way his wagon sprang up was infinitely more shady than whatever backroom deal you're imagining took place before that Fuzz lynch. I admit I haven't looked closely at his posts since moving my vote off him very early today, but he's been making more sense to me now that I'm a little more familiar with him.

Are you aware you've literally just stuck with the same two suspects all game long and not changed your opinion despite all the changes going on around you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:I remember playing a game back at spoiler TV, where the entire baddie team outed themselves on day one and manuelsub (later known as manu) nailed every one of them.
Can you tell more about this story? That sounds very interesting.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin-not sure why you are spending so much time defending Fuzz right now. I voted him for his opportunistic vote on ika with no reasoning after previously saying he didn't want to touch him. This is very cut and dry, Trying to interpret his mindset other than that, is just guessing at this point. You don't know if his vote on ika was an independent though process or not. I don't see the point of trying to figure that out, considering he's lynched and flipped cop. You just seem like you are trying to defend your resistance to the Fuzz wagon. I'm not even reading you as scum for that. Town can be wrong in this situation all the time. I'm just finding it odd that you are kind of defending Fuzz's mindset when you know he's cop.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:I remember playing a game back at spoiler TV, where the entire baddie team outed themselves on day one and manuelsub (later known as manu) nailed every one of them.
Can you tell more about this story? That sounds very interesting.
It's been too long to remember which game it was. It might have been Lost themed, actually. I'll have a look.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:Well I ask about gleam cuz it looks like we're headed towards a sig or Enrique lynch and I'm wondering...

If Fuzz was lynched because he voted for Ika, which he would only reasonably do to save a teammate IMO (which in this case would be gleam, or perhaps even Epi)...

I'm just wondering why ya all aren't looking their way instead of sig and Enrique?

Epi especially, considering I believe he was "catching up" and was questioning the thread "Why Fuzz? I don't get Fuzz?" derpa derpy doo.

This computes. I like this. I'm more suspicious of Epi than gleam.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:Alright, I looked up what CFD means, and I have absolutely no idea why you're assuming I signed up to participate in it. While I did disagree with Luffy, and I found his post incredibly scummy, I still did not approve of having Fuzz be the target of the bandwagon, for reasons I have explained. I found myself in the middle ground of this, I thought you all should have done what you liked as long as it was well justified, and I would continue to do the same thing I have always done. I think you're painting this as black and white, and that should be avoided.

After the flip, I did have to explain myself since I was under scrutiny from Golden. I thought that ika was the better lynch. It's not like my thought process went back in time and did a 180 just because I was wrong. I am, of course, glad that Fuzz was scum, but I did not think he was a good lynch at the time.

I'll finish by saying that I did see two major points of evidence used against him. It's not like I was ignoring it, I just disagreed with it and for the most part I did explain myself. The first point is where he said he wanted to stay away with the ika/Silverwolf situation. I think people interpreted that differently. I saw it as a less game-related, more personal statement to say that he disagreed with the principle of voting for someone new because reasons. I then saw his actual vote for him as independent from that. The second point being that he essentially did not speak unless spoken to. I don't think I actually did comment on this one, so you have me here, but there are a number of players who are playing that game. A number of those are the players currently lying low.

linki: whether you used Chinese Fire Drill in your post, I can't remember. But I gathered that CFD stood for Chinese Fire Drill since both have been used in the thread.
What am I painting as black and white? I am connecting these things because your initial post abot DDL seemed to imply that you at least vaguely supported the proposal to seek a new bandwagon. But then you instantaneously started shooting down the wagon on Fuzz when it started up and didn't even appear to give it any consideration.
I do not get your explanation of how you perceived his vote and interaction with ika and silverwolf. I don't remember him saying anything about not wanting to vote for anyone because they're new. And then you dismiss everything you just said by vaguely referring to his vote as being "independent from that", but I have no idea what those words are supposed to mean.
The second point against him was more than he was not providing any in-depth reads, just kind of commenting on things from behind all the time and never generating anything new. You seem a bit over-defensive in that last little bit.
You're painting my support/opposition to a CFD as black and white. I did not agree with a Fuzz lynch, and thus I disagreed with the CFD. I don't disagree with the concept, but in that particular circumstances, I think you chose the wrong person to lynch. I was wrong, obviously, but still.

What fuzz said was:
I refuse to touch the Silverwolf/ika thing with a 39 & 1/2 foot pole.
If he had just said 'I refuse to vote ika' I would 100 percent have been on your side. But what he said, given the surrounding conversation and his wording gave me the impression that he was taking an external view of the situation and saying he didn't want to vote ika based on reasons.

What do you think I'm being over-defensive about? I can't see anything in my post that might give you that impression.
I colored in the over-defensive part. I still am not getting your explanation of anything here, but it's also 2 in the morning and I am very tired. I particularly don't get why you're trying to justify RadicalFuzz's vote for him right now. And my Issue with your reaction to the Fire Drill is more about how instantaneously shot it down. The support you implied when you criticized DDL should suggest that you would understand and be on board with a new bandwagon starting up without much discussion or stated evidence, but then when that happened instead of being supportive of having an open mind to it, you closed the book because there wasn't enough evidence or discussion about it. You did a 180, and to me it looks like the reason your stance changed was because of the name involved.
You keep bringing up that because I disagreed with Luffy then I support your CFD to lynch Fuzz. I do not. I said that already. I never implied support for a CFD, a Fuzz lynch, or anything that you're saying I have. Why do you think I'm justifying the vote of another person? I've been providing my interpretation of his comments only. Nothing more. You're recycling your points now, and it's not getting us anywhere.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Well I ask about gleam cuz it looks like we're headed towards a sig or Enrique lynch and I'm wondering...

Completely agree with this bit.
Matt wrote:I'm just wondering why ya all aren't looking their way instead of sig and Enrique?
There are five more cops. Why is it an either/or?
Matt wrote:Epi especially, considering I believe he was "catching up" and was questioning the thread "Why Fuzz? I don't get Fuzz?" derpa derpy doo.

No, I'm not kidding you. I stand up for sig when he is town, all the time. You know this about me. Everyone does. I'm pretty good at seeing sig slips and seeing the reasons people are after him are dumb.

He made no slip here. He didn't post a word that was misinterpreted. People weren't taking him the wrong way. No - he opposed the CFD, and voted to break the tie and save Fuzz.

I do not believe this sig is town for a second.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I was very new to mafia, and was paranoid because I thought "this cannot be so easy."

Manu proceeded to lead the lynch on each one in turn and the game was won with very minimal civilian casualties.

I guess on one hand, I can understand a little the urge to refuse to believe the game has just been broken open and more or less the entire mafia team exposed.

But I think it genuinely, honestly has. Did we get a little lucky? Yeah... SVS picked the right guy, she found the right case. Fuzz voted badly at the wrong time. These things can happen almost by accident. We put the baddies in a position where they had to desperately scramble without any real opportunity to communicate. Do we save? Do we bus? You can't make those kind of calls on that kind of clock. It's inevitable some of them get exposed.

I do not understand how anyone who reads that whole thing can honestly take away from it that the people who set out to form that wagon, any one of them, was bad. It makes absolutely zero sense.
Do you honestly believe the entire scumteam was voting ika and/or defended Fuzz? Do you think no one bussed? Do you think ika is absolutely town for this? Who is the entire scumteam that has just been exposed in your eyes? You are pushing sig and Enrique. Who else?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:Quin-not sure why you are spending so much time defending Fuzz right now. I voted him for his opportunistic vote on ika with no reasoning after previously saying he didn't want to touch him. This is very cut and dry, Trying to interpret his mindset other than that, is just guessing at this point. You don't know if his vote on ika was an independent though process or not. I don't see the point of trying to figure that out, considering he's lynched and flipped cop. You just seem like you are trying to defend your resistance to the Fuzz wagon. I'm not even reading you as scum for that. Town can be wrong in this situation all the time. I'm just finding it odd that you are kind of defending Fuzz's mindset when you know he's cop.
I don't think you're reading my posts, if you think this. I'm not defending him, that would be moot. I am justifying my opposition to the Fuzz wagon. For some reason, people are playing that as though I'm trying to defend a dead scum player or I'm contradicting myself and I don't like that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sloonei wrote:
Matt wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:

I need to re-examine him. I think I was one of his more vocal opponents early on, but the way his wagon sprang up was infinitely more shady than whatever backroom deal you're imagining took place before that Fuzz lynch. I admit I haven't looked closely at his posts since moving my vote off him very early today, but he's been making more sense to me now that I'm a little more familiar with him.

Are you aware you've literally just stuck with the same two suspects all game long and not changed your opinion despite all the changes going on around you?
K Sloon, here's a question for you and Golden...

This all started because Fuzz said he wouldn't touch ika and then later proceeded to vote ika. Who was Fuzz saving with this vote? What are the options?

Again, I'd really like to hear from Wilgy and his thoughts on how Fuzz operates as a bad guy. If Wilgy says Fuzz always just lays down and takes it, cool beans.

Linki - Golden, do you think it's possible that sig can be town and just...derp wrong? While catching up in the thread, guess what? I opposed the Fuzz CFD!! I assure you I'm town, so for you or anyone else to say sig isn't town because he opposed the CFD...blah.
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Can someone else comment on my exchange with quin so I can know if I'm onto something or if I should go to bed?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Can someone else comment on my exchange with quin so I can know if I'm onto something or if I should go to bed?
I'd like to know this too. But preferably I'd like to hear this from a neutral party.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Matt - no. I think sig's behaviour and words in the thread at the time the CFD was going down to be that of a teammate trying to save Fuzz. I think his behaviour made it clear he was complicit in an attempted save of a teammate.

I do not think he is just wrong.

I think he is very bad.

@LC - actually, it happened starting day 2 in that game. Here is the link.

http://spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewtopic. ... 54&t=22159
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Linki - Golden, do you think it's possible that sig can be town and just...derp wrong? While catching up in the thread, guess what? I opposed the Fuzz CFD!! I assure you I'm town, so for you or anyone else to say sig isn't town because he opposed the CFD...blah.
If you think thats what I'm saying, then you can't read. LC opposed it too, am I calling him out?

It's not the what, its the how.

Get over your own opposition to it and see it for what it actually was - a town movement that nailed a baddie - and your view of who is bad might shift with it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Matt, I provided some interpretation of Fuzz's vote during the day but it's buried beneath the avalanche of posts now. At the time I said I could see it as a baddie who literally did not care about who he was voting for, meaning he wasn't saving anyone but just putting a vote on someone to avoid being called out for not participating in the lynch.
But if he was saving someone, I'd go with Epi over gleam. My vote was on Epi before the Fire Drill started, and I've not backed off that suspicion for a moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Both sig and Enrique read as frustrated town that was just wrong on the Fuzz lynch. Enrique more than sig. I'm not all that confident they are scum. I think the best thing to do is look for associative tells between Fuzz and others to see if there is anything suspicious. I'm not doing that tonight however. Too tired and in desperate need of sleep.

Quin-I'm reading your posts as over explanatory and a little too defensive over the Fuzz lynch.

Golden-I do feel you are a little too eager to pin certain players as scum mates with Fuzz and I'm not so sure scum would be this obvious about it. I do think we need to be careful making assumptions like, they defended fuzz and are therefore scum. Or they voted ika, and are therefore trying to save a scum mate.

It can end up leading to mislynches.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sloonei wrote:@ Matt, I provided some interpretation of Fuzz's vote during the day but it's buried beneath the avalanche of posts now. At the time I said I could see it as a baddie who literally did not care about who he was voting for, meaning he wasn't saving anyone but just putting a vote on someone to avoid being called out for not participating in the lynch.
But if he was saving someone, I'd go with Epi over gleam. My vote was on Epi before the Fire Drill started, and I've not backed off that suspicion for a moment.
Thanks.

What about you Golden? You seeing a bad gleam or a bad Epi based on Fuzzy's vote?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@ Matt, I provided some interpretation of Fuzz's vote during the day but it's buried beneath the avalanche of posts now. At the time I said I could see it as a baddie who literally did not care about who he was voting for, meaning he wasn't saving anyone but just putting a vote on someone to avoid being called out for not participating in the lynch.
Thanks.

What about you Golden? You seeing a bad gleam or a bad Epi based on Fuzzy's vote?
I'd go gleam over epi. But I still haven't read most of day 2, I don't understand where the epi train came from.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:Both sig and Enrique read as frustrated town that was just wrong on the Fuzz lynch. Enrique more than sig. I'm not all that confident they are scum. I think the best thing to do is look for associative tells between Fuzz and others to see if there is anything suspicious. I'm not doing that tonight however. Too tired and in desperate need of sleep.

Quin-I'm reading your posts as over explanatory and a little too defensive over the Fuzz lynch.

Golden-I do feel you are a little too eager to pin certain players as scum mates with Fuzz and I'm not so sure scum would be this obvious about it. I do think we need to be careful making assumptions like, they defended fuzz and are therefore scum. Or they voted ika, and are therefore trying to save a scum mate.

I like this whole post, but I definitely want to call the most attention to your first paragraph. This is something that we should all do. When I have time tomorrow, I will definitely be looking at RadicalFuzz's post history for clues.
I do not agree with your read on Enrique though. I agree with golden here. Enrique feels like a flustered and caught bad guy to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:Both sig and Enrique read as frustrated town that was just wrong on the Fuzz lynch. Enrique more than sig. I'm not all that confident they are scum. I think the best thing to do is look for associative tells between Fuzz and others to see if there is anything suspicious. I'm not doing that tonight however. Too tired and in desperate need of sleep.

I really disagree here. I'm just covering every base which is what I've been doing ever since the game began. I ask a lot of questions and I give openings to continue discussion. I think you've seen that.

Let me ask you, Silver. You're commenting on a lot of things that I'm doing but you're not necessarily being vocal about whether you see me as civ or as scum. What do you think my alignment is? Which family do you think I'm from? Do you think I'll ever get a girlfriend?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:Golden-I do feel you are a little too eager to pin certain players as scum mates with Fuzz and I'm not so sure scum would be this obvious about it. I do think we need to be careful making assumptions like, they defended fuzz and are therefore scum. Or they voted ika, and are therefore trying to save a scum mate.

It can, yes.

But in a CFD where you take down a baddie, baddies always reveal themselves. I have a lot of faith in voting patterns. They rarely lie. Throw thread context in with them, and you get a pretty clear picture.

Plus, when I have a game where I really see whats going on, and hit supatown mode, my bullshit-o-meter is pretty damn good. I trust my gut, because it does me well a lot.

I will read back that CFD period before deciding who to vote, though.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Golden-I do feel you are a little too eager to pin certain players as scum mates with Fuzz and I'm not so sure scum would be this obvious about it. I do think we need to be careful making assumptions like, they defended fuzz and are therefore scum. Or they voted ika, and are therefore trying to save a scum mate.

It can, yes.

But in a CFD where you take down a baddie, baddies always reveal themselves. I have a lot of faith in voting patterns. They rarely lie. Throw thread context in with them, and you get a pretty clear picture.

Plus, when I have a game where I really see whats going on, and hit supatown mode, my bullshit-o-meter is pretty damn good. I trust my gut, because it does me well a lot.

I will read back that CFD period before deciding who to vote, though.
I think your bullshit-o-meter might need to be checked, since you're looking at me. :slick:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Quin - I think sig is bad.

I think you are deserving of looking at.

Big difference.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who do you think is bad, quin? And what is your take on today's events?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:@Quin - I think sig is bad.

Big difference.
Would you sooner vote for sig then gleam/Epig?
Image Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Who do you think is bad, quin? And what is your take on today's events?
I still think ika is bad. I also think Luffy is bad, and you are an enigma to me as of current. I'll hopefully be able to let the results of the night phase dictate who gets my vote tomorrow.

The latter two became a thing with the end of the day phase, and the CFD also changed my opinion of Enrique. He is leaning civ, as is Silver. I think I have been tunneling on Scotty, and while I have not put my hypothetical out of my mind, I am going to cut him some slack after seeing his interactions with others.

Are you still as adamant to scumread me as you were half an hour ago?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

I don't see anything different in Epi than I did when we played Zodiac as scum together. You could debate that I have the freshest eyes out of everyone here, but you could also argue that I'm the least educated on typical Epi gameplay. Either way, I think we could get some quality information by lynching Epi. I say that because of this post:
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:@Epignosis, what do you think about Wilgy right now?

I mean, you said you think he's a civ, but what made you change your mind?

Dunno if you have the time to answer this now, but I'll leave the question for when you do.
I won't be voting for him. I don't think it's a good idea to say why.
It's a shame that I can't find the voting patterns from Zodiac Mafia. What do you all think? Does Epi usually shy away from lynches like he did just now?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Time to read the 10 or so pages I missed. By the sounds of the last couple of pages, this should be highly entertaining.

I won't have anything substantial to say until tomorrow thought. Reading along on my phone right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:I don't see anything different in Epi than I did when we played Zodiac as scum together. You could debate that I have the freshest eyes out of everyone here, but you could also argue that I'm the least educated on typical Epi gameplay. Either way, I think we could get some quality information by lynching Epi. I say that because of this post:
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:@Epignosis, what do you think about Wilgy right now?

I mean, you said you think he's a civ, but what made you change your mind?

Dunno if you have the time to answer this now, but I'll leave the question for when you do.
I won't be voting for him. I don't think it's a good idea to say why.
It's a shame that I can't find the voting patterns from Zodiac Mafia. What do you all think? Does Epi usually shy away from lynches like he did just now?
Epignosis you are experiencing in this game and in Zodiac are unlike any Epignosis I have encountered in mafia by recollection. I don't wish to rely on meta, but I'm willing to discuss it and look at it.

Zodia doesn't really count though. It was a crazy setup, and Epignosis was also role-playing.

But Epignosis specified in this game that he has been trying to tone down his usual confrontational attitude. Is it an excuse? I don't think so. But that's more of a personally determined answer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Breaking the tie, voting for ika.

ika
This must be the shot heard round the world.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:@Quin - I think sig is bad.

Big difference.
Would you sooner vote for sig then gleam/Epig?
A million percent. If sig is town I will eat a camel.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Let me throw out two names for this counterwagon and see if Sloon, SVS, TH, indi, silver and ika could all be behind either.

Matt
Wilgy

I'm open to other names.
Still on page 32 (I think) nut wanted to bring up a few things.

Silverwolf looks good, she brought Fuzz to the table firat. Ika looks less good for his immediate agreement. Not bad, just less good. SVS looks great for her immediate research despite being behind.

But Golden pings me here. Right around Fuzz's vote, Golden suggests a CFD. Also, when the others started talking about Fuzz, Golden mentioned 4 other names for possible CFD candidates: Serge, Matt, Wilgy, and DDL. DDL's mention wasn't explicit, but he called him continually more scummy for his posts.

Am I being paranoid? I realize I still have several pages to, but just voicing my thoughts here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote:Let me throw out two names for this counterwagon and see if Sloon, SVS, TH, indi, silver and ika could all be behind either.

Matt
Wilgy

I'm open to other names.
I don't like this. I never like the idea of a last minute flash wagon at the end of the day.

Your latest posts are not really sitting well with me.

Radical Fuzz, Golden need to be looked into more tomorrow IMO.
Why not? And why is it just me you don't like, when it was TH's idea?
Oops it was TH's idea.

Anyway, reading on.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind, I think I'm just being paranoid.

But if one of the early voters is a cop, I'd bet on it being Golden.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

sig's town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

indiglo wrote:Switching to Fuzz for the time being.

I would definitely like to hear from him / her before EoD if possible.

I did recently get mislynched in a CFD in Rocky & Bullwinkle, and it sucked. I prefer people to be able to defend against votes, but I also prefer not to be forced to vote for someone I don't want to vote for in order for my vote to mean something.

Linki up the wazoo here too! Weeeeee!
I don't know indi much at all, but this sort of behavior just seems natural to come from her. Is this correct?

Linki: why your posts so short zeebs?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

agleaminranks wrote:WHOA whoa whoa. I go to take a shower and I come back and everyone that had voted for me all of sudden switched bandwagons entirely??

I don't understand this at all. I take it that it was in response to some questionable action that Fuzz took to tie a vote? In wondering whether or not it's to save a teammate?

I'm reading over the posts now and yeah, it does seem like Fuzz is flipping a bit on some opinions. I truthfully haven't examined him at all prior to this point. I will try and examine some posts before the day is over but I don't know if I'll get to it in time.

But I recall a few instances of a couple people wanting to use their votes to break some ties, even being said so in this forum. What am I missing that was special about Fuzz's vote?

LLLLLINKIIIII
This post reeks of BTSC, and not the good kind.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”