It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Re: [NIGHT 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:That was a lie, sig is this color on my rainbow at this point, for flock's sake.
That isn't my favorite color I like 800000 better.
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:that's so red it's purple.
Very rare?

Perhaps we should start doing our strong baddie rainbow reads like steaks.

I'll call my read on him very rare as well.
I am very rare but not in the way you think I am.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:Sooooo

We're all in agreement that ika just slipped and knows who the failed arrest was right? Not sure cuz of all the OT feel good times.
No. Not at all.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:So much to read through. I realized that I forgot to vote in the poll - for the record I would have voted for Chaindeath.

I don´t feel good about Quin anymore. If he did in fact loan a vote its not unlikely that he used it to save Sig - they were also the ones(and Sloonei to a lesser extent) who opposed the CFD. I believe that they are on a team together. If Sig is scum then Golden is probably civ.

I do really think that Chaindeath is scum too. He is my strongest scum read for multiple reasons that I have already stated, and Im surprised that no one seems to agree with me.

I understand why you guys think that I am not contributing as much as I could - its mostly due to the fact that almost every time a cycle ends there are +7 pages to read, and reading that much doesn´t make me want to write huge analysises, especially not on some of the more complicated subjects. Im choosing my fights as I feel like.
I opposed the CFD? This is news to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:So much to read through. I realized that I forgot to vote in the poll - for the record I would have voted for Chaindeath.

I don´t feel good about Quin anymore. If he did in fact loan a vote its not unlikely that he used it to save Sig - they were also the ones(and Sloonei to a lesser extent) who opposed the CFD. I believe that they are on a team together. If Sig is scum then Golden is probably civ.

I do really think that Chaindeath is scum too. He is my strongest scum read for multiple reasons that I have already stated, and Im surprised that no one seems to agree with me.

I understand why you guys think that I am not contributing as much as I could - its mostly due to the fact that almost every time a cycle ends there are +7 pages to read, and reading that much doesn´t make me want to write huge analysises, especially not on some of the more complicated subjects. Im choosing my fights as I feel like.
I opposed the CFD? This is news to me.
@Nero Quin out and said he loaned the votes to save me why are you trying to make him seem scummy for maybe doing this when he admitted to doing so?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

To be fair the case can be made that it was a scummy thing to do regardless.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

To be fair the case can be made it's a civ thing to do. If you had an extra vote would you not use it to save someone you think is good? Quin had no reason to admit he had an extra vote especially if he's bad with sig.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:To be fair the case can be made it's a civ thing to do. If you had an extra vote would you not use it to save someone you think is good? Quin had no reason to admit he had an extra vote especially if he's bad with sig.
yes, i know. I am undecided on the issue. But sig was coming st nero for trying to spins something to look scummy even though it was something that can easily be seen as scummy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That's because Nero made it seem like Quin was being evasive about whether or not he saved sig. Quin made it quite clear what he did.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:To be fair the case can be made that it was a scummy thing to do regardless.
It could be, but if we where teammates why would he admit it? Quin was finally out of the spotlight and to admit that as mafia would be foolish espacilly if we are a team. In theory he could be mafia and saved me to make us spend another day wasted pursuing me, I flip civ he looks cleaner. I could understand that.
However, saying we are teammates it would make no sense for him to say he saved me. If we are teammates and he did this and then admitted he just linked us up and if I'm lynched today and were to flip scum he'd be next. See what I mean? it would make zero sense. My first theory makes more sense, but even then it is a stretch.

Or maybe he lied altogether and didn't save me and something else happened which prevented me from getting lynched? This could be the case, but why would he lie about saving me. Another scenario is there was another factor in play and while he did give me votes something else also contributed to saving me.

I do think the way Nero phrased it is scummy, this seems like him trying to set up a wagon. Which he tried to do in past games here as mafia. I think there is a good chance he is mafia. And I'm still convinced sloonie is mafia.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I feel like discussing whether revealing the buying of votes is scummy or not is a huge WIFOM. I think the vote is more meaningful for the fact Quin voted for Sin (and why he did it) than the fact he bought a vote for that.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

@ Sloonei - Well, opposed is a strong word. You did try to use the CFD to lynch Matt for a moment which is weird, but I did wrote "to a lesser extent". I still believe you are civ based on everything else you have done.

The only wagon I would like to pursue is Chaindeath. Call it tunneling, I just have a strong feeling that he is scum.

Linki Youre setting me up too as a wagon Sig.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I feel like discussing whether revealing the buying of votes is scummy or not is a huge WIFOM. I think the vote is more meaningful for the fact Quin voted for Sin (and why he did it) than the fact he bought a vote for that.
Call it WIFOM all you like, but why even put yourself in a position like that.... just keep your mouth shut.

I'm mainly responding to your first sentence, I don't understand what the second sentence means.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh sorry. he didn't vote for Sig, he voted for LC. I mixed things up.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Point is, analysing the vote is useful (as in, whether he saved Sig because they are temmates or if his reasons for voting are legit). Trying to understand whether the admission of buying votes is an honest civ thing, or a baddie trying to appear as honest, is an exercise in futility.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm not setting you up for a wagon I'm seeing the parallels between this and your last two games, granted I don't think I've ever played with you as civ which makes me hesitant to pursue you.

DDL seems to be mixing lots of things up. :ponder:

@DDL thoughts on Nero and Sloonie?

linki: I see your point, though I think him using bought votes is an important portion of the discussion since people are saying that makes him more scummy.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Im choosing my fights as I feel like.
Specially the ones that have no chance of being turned into an actual lynch.
Also Luffy I thought this was harsh. If you don't think chaindeath is a viable lynch candidate that's hardly Nero's fault. That's some unnecessary shade you're throwing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh don't worry I think Chaindeath looks bad too. In fact, I'm having a hard time deciding which one of you is.

I just feel like you guys are playing a parallel game. You are out of the spotlight. I'm always pinged by players who are out of the spotlight.
And how can you say Nero is out of the spotlight? He was one of three wagons yesterday.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turnip Head wrote:but why even put yourself in a position like that.... just keep your mouth shut.
His position was bad before Day 3 and it can be argued that it got worse after yet another badly aimed vote. Such a display of honesty could put him in a better position.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Point is, analysing the vote is useful (as in, whether he saved Sig because they are temmates or if his reasons for voting are legit). Trying to understand whether the admission of buying votes is an honest civ thing, or a baddie trying to appear as honest, is an exercise in futility.
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:@ Sloonei - Well, opposed is a strong word. You did try to use the CFD to lynch Matt for a moment which is weird, but I did wrote "to a lesser extent". I still believe you are civ based on everything else you have done.

The only wagon I would like to pursue is Chaindeath. Call it tunneling, I just have a strong feeling that he is scum.

Linki Youre setting me up too as a wagon Sig.
I was not, in any universe, trying to divert the wagon away from Fuzz. Matt was just my alternate suggestion. Everyone had an alternate suggestion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turnip Head wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Im choosing my fights as I feel like.
Specially the ones that have no chance of being turned into an actual lynch.
Also Luffy I thought this was harsh. If you don't think chaindeath is a viable lynch candidate that's hardly Nero's fault. That's some unnecessary shade you're throwing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh don't worry I think Chaindeath looks bad too. In fact, I'm having a hard time deciding which one of you is.

I just feel like you guys are playing a parallel game. You are out of the spotlight. I'm always pinged by players who are out of the spotlight.
And how can you say Nero is out of the spotlight? He was one of three wagons yesterday.
I mean he is playing in a way to be someone who is avoiding the spotlight. The Chaindeath vote itself is not necessarily wrong, but I feel like Nero is avoiding the main discussion.

Of course, I am also considering the position that the guy just likes to pursue tangents, but I have to point out every possibility.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Turnip Head wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Point is, analysing the vote is useful (as in, whether he saved Sig because they are temmates or if his reasons for voting are legit). Trying to understand whether the admission of buying votes is an honest civ thing, or a baddie trying to appear as honest, is an exercise in futility.
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.
As is everything I've posted in this game.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think Nero is avoiding the main discussion, I just think he posts less frequently than some of us :shrug2: I read Nero's posts and I know exactly where he stands. That's not how I felt when he was bad in Arkham.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote:I'm not setting you up for a wagon I'm seeing the parallels between this and your last two games, granted I don't think I've ever played with you as civ which makes me hesitant to pursue you.

linki: I see your point, though I think him using bought votes is an important portion of the discussion since people are saying that makes him more scummy.
Sloonei is one of those players I'm praying to the mafia god he is good, otherwise we are royally fucked.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

You don´t seem hesitant at all.

You have been swamped in defense lately Sig - who do you want to lynch tomorrow?

Linki Well Sloonei, had your suggestion worked it would have steered away from Fuzz.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, players!

If you're one of us lucky folks that has to abide by daylight savings time, don't forget to change your settings in your User Control Panel! Just go to your UCP >> Board preferences >> change Summer/DST time is in effect to YES.

Note that this means you will have until just before 7:00PM Eastern to send in PMs, and Night will end sometime thereafter (normally 8:00PM, but your hosts are going to try to get it going ASAP).
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Sometimes the Linki dont show up - sometimes they do. The first line was directed at Sig.

Its only my 4th game, so Im still figuring out my playstyle. Im not avoiding the spotlight on purpose, nor am I seeking it.

Im curious as to why you voice suspicion of me avoiding the spotlight when other players are doing it too - Black Rock and Serge for example.
ImageImage

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I suspect Serge too. But there has been less to talk about Serge because his post count borders on inactive. I'm kind of afraid of lynching inactives, since it's lottery.

I don't suspect Black Rock after her attempt of saving LC.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Thats fair. I only mentioned them as examples though.
ImageImage

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually I just saw Serge has 26 posts. I think it might be a good idea to try and form a better read on him. Dude is slipping by.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I suspect Serge too. But there has been less to talk about Serge because his post count borders on inactive. I'm kind of afraid of lynching inactives, since it's lottery.

I don't suspect Black Rock after her attempt of saving LC.
I'm just playing Devil's Advocate but I don't think that BR defending LC is alignment indicative for her.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'll be fair Nero, I don't read you that heavily as bad. I voted for you because I didn't suspect LC at all, while I had a "last minute Sig panic" which I still don't know if it was warranted or not. So you were like, the compromise option.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
sig wrote:I'm not setting you up for a wagon I'm seeing the parallels between this and your last two games, granted I don't think I've ever played with you as civ which makes me hesitant to pursue you.

Sloonei is one of those players I'm praying to the mafia god he is good, otherwise we are royally fucked.
So do I however, I think his lead up to the CFD and his post right after the CFD as well as saying he wasn't really trying to switch the wagon that much is scummy. It seems like he is a teammate of Fuzz who tried to redirect the CFD onto another player, quite possibly I was wrong about gleam and he is indeed also a cop. I still believe day 1 we where onto something day 2 we redirected onto Fuzz from Gleam/Ika, I still believe the CFD was started and pushed by the mafia however, it landed on the wrong person.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

For what it's worth, when Matt returned to the thread, he vouched for Golden right off the bat. I assumed they were in one of the BTSC groups together.

But with Golden proposing DrWilgy for a CFD on Day 2, and Matt voting for Long Con on Day 3, I think we can safely assume they are not civilian BTSC partners.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For what it's worth, when Matt returned to the thread, he vouched for Golden right off the bat. I assumed they were in one of the BTSC groups together.

But with Golden proposing DrWilgy for a CFD on Day 2, and Matt voting for Long Con on Day 3, I think we can safely assume they are not civilian BTSC partners.
This is a good point, why then do you think Matt said this?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:You are wrong about sig, and in a statistic sense it is more likely for you to be right about LC then me, Eve ignoring that so yes you were right about LC doesn't mean you are right about me.
Of course, I could absolutely be wrong. But I feel strongly that knowing whether you are bad or civ is really important to figuring out the game. Part of the reason I'm so insistent on lynching you is that I think knowing what you are, whatever you are, is going to be very important going forward. The objective evidence that you are bad is pretty strong. It's possible the LC wagon yesterday was a baddie save... it's as I said yesterday... there are times when you just have to lynch someone because it is impossible to trust them into the endgame. I know lynching you is easy but in my opinion it is also necessary.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

I see there have been questions in game regarding whether or not you can discuss the votes you borrowed or the terms of repayment. Here is the answer: going forward you cannot discuss the votes you borrowed, how you used them or what the terms of repayment on the loan were until those terms been completely fulfilled. If you have additional questions, PM your host for clarification.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
sig wrote:You are wrong about sig, and in a statistic sense it is more likely for you to be right about LC then me, Eve ignoring that so yes you were right about LC doesn't mean you are right about me.
Of course, I could absolutely be wrong. But I feel strongly that knowing whether you are bad or civ is really important to figuring out the game. Part of the reason I'm so insistent on lynching you is that I think knowing what you are, whatever you are, is going to be very important going forward. The objective evidence that you are bad is pretty strong. It's possible the LC wagon yesterday was a baddie save... it's as I said yesterday... there are times when you just have to lynch someone because it is impossible to trust them into the endgame. I know lynching you is easy but in my opinion it is also necessary.
Seeing how I survived yesterdays lynch it seems it isn't quite that easy this game for some reason. :slick:
Also why are we even discussing end game? I've only ever made it to end game once and we are only at day 3 still plenty of time for things to.....blow up in our faces. :nicenod:
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:True slips like that are rare. I have trouble seeing scum come in and comment on their failed night kill. If I was gonna suspect ika, it wouldn't be for that.
Yeah, people around here are always mislynching people for "slips".

Hey Matt, I have a theory that you say "derp" more often when you are bad. What do you think of that?
Derp.

Also, not sure about Wilgy, but I recall Mac and I laughing about our multiple slips in GoC. Slips do happen.

ika, explain to me how you know Sloonei was the failed NK arrest. Thanks! And please don't say you're only "assuming", it's obvious from your post that you knew he was the failed arrest. :beer:

#goldendoesnthavebaddiebtsclulz
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:True slips like that are rare. I have trouble seeing scum come in and comment on their failed night kill. If I was gonna suspect ika, it wouldn't be for that.
Yeah, people around here are always mislynching people for "slips".

Hey Matt, I have a theory that you say "derp" more often when you are bad. What do you think of that?
Derp.

Also, not sure about Wilgy, but I recall Mac and I laughing about our multiple slips in GoC. Slips do happen.

ika, explain to me how you know Sloonei was the failed NK arrest. Thanks! And please don't say you're only "assuming", it's obvious from your post that you knew he was the failed arrest. :beer:

#goldendoesnthavebaddiebtsclulz
Could you quote this slip he made?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

siggy m'boy, I already quoted it. But here you go...
ika wrote:ok so i wanted to sayt his for the longest time but i couldnt ue to psot restrciosn but......

sloon is porbally a don based on the failed arrest.
Now yes, it IS true that ika was speculating on sloonei's role in this post. But it is also true, based on the underline, that ika knows that sloonei was failed to be arrested. How does he know that?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:
Golden wrote:
Seeing how I survived yesterdays lynch it seems it isn't quite that easy this game for some reason. :slick:
Also why are we even discussing end game? I've only ever made it to end game once and we are only at day 3 still plenty of time for things to.....blow up in our faces. :nicenod:
I think it isn't easy to lynch you because you had cop help to save you. Frankly, it's in the cop interests to do that whatever your affiliation.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by agleaminranks »

Ika said a long-ass time ago that he thinks he may have figured out who the don was. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he had an inkling of his thought not related to his role, but I want to know his reasoning for thinking sloonei that are apart from the failed night kill. I want him to try and give some rationale for why he believes sloonei was targeted.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Also, I realize I've been kind of a no-show the last few days, I have a big quantum experiment coming up and it's real nerve-wracking. I'll be a little less active in the coming week. Those Rubidium-97 atoms aren't going to entangle themselves, ya know. Hopefully once this all blows over I can get back to trying to wrap my head around this game again. Last night's EOD was madness and I still haven't gained any insights from it.

That is, assuming I last that long. I see people are wanting to lynch me again. Sigh
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

agleaminranks wrote:Ika said a long-ass time ago that he thinks he may have figured out who the don was. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he had an inkling of his thought not related to his role, but I want to know his reasoning for thinking sloonei that are apart from the failed night kill. I want him to try and give some rationale for why he believes sloonei was targeted.
I believe he did explain his thoughts a little bit earlier but I wouldn´t mind if he went a little more in-depth.

Bring it on Ika.

That sounds really interesting Gleam. What are you trying to achieve with the experiment? I don´t know that much about physics though.
ImageImage

agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Nerolunar wrote:That sounds really interesting Gleam. What are you trying to achieve with the experiment? I don´t know that much about physics though.
My physics department is doing experiments on entangling atoms in Rydberg states. Basically, entangled atoms are groups of atoms that cannot be described independently of one another, completely independent of distance or spatial location. In principle, entangled atoms are capable of "knowing" what sort of measurement is made upon the whole system, even if the entangled atoms in the system are at opposite ends of the universe. The measurements in entangled atoms happen exactly at the same time. At large distances, this is an easily observable example of the quantum tunneling effect. It's not going to allow for classical information to be transmitted at faster than light speed or anything, but it has a ton of possible applications in quantum information.

For larger atoms, the dipole moment is very strong even at large distances, making it easier to entangle pairs of atoms, but the atoms are also more susceptible to even very slight variations in electric or magnetic fields, on par with the magnitude of typical fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. Principally most experiments are done under the assumption of a zero magnetic field, but theoretically it's possible to induce an electric field during the experiment that nullifies any variances in electric field fluctuations, but it also requires calculating a correction from a second-order perturbation from the Stark effect, which makes the calculations in the experiment much more complicated. We did all the theoretical calculations last week and now it's a matter of implementing it.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

A little complicated, but I think I understood most of it. Good luck :hug:
ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:For what it's worth, when Matt returned to the thread, he vouched for Golden right off the bat. I assumed they were in one of the BTSC groups together.

Matt is lying through his teeth is what I think.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:

Do you think the reason Matt knows I'm good is because I'm not one of his cop teammates and he doesn't want me on his back?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just 45 minutes left to submit PMs!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:

Do you think the reason Matt knows I'm good is because I'm not one of his cop teammates and he doesn't want me on his back?
No. I don't think such a thing could be accomplished if you're a civilian and he's not.

What do you think about Matt 2.0?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”