Total votes: 20
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Silverwolf »

thellama73 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, I'm (more or less) caught up. Traveling for work really screws with my mafia game.

Takeaways? How are people not vting for Dragon? He's obviously bad in so many ways. He's a thread-steering little dragon. Also, he asks how I am still alive. A great question! I'll tell you how: his team is purposely keeping me alive for credibility. If Dragon were good, the cpos would have killed me to make him look bad. Since Dragon is bad, they are keeping me alive becasue no one is listening to me anyway.

Also, note how after I made my case, a bunch of people were like "huh, that's a good case" but then they didn't vote for Dragon. Classic baddie behavior. Vote for Dragon--save America.

Also, SIlverwolf wants to murder me for having a career (don't see how that has much to do with whether I'm bad or not) so let's kill Silver after Dragon.

Thank you.
How about we kill you after sig's mislynch?
Why would you want to? You've never made an argument for why I might be a cop. You just want to kill me because I'm not playing the way you want me to. Controlling, much?
No, Assuming much? It has nothing to do with HOW you are playing but the motives behind the play.

Poking inactives and getting a reaction can work pretty well.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote::sigh:
Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Yeah I don't think Silverwolf is bad, I think she's just misguided when she suspects Llama for not being around. I don't think his absence means anything about his role.
I know DDL just asked you this, but I'm still curious. You said your confidence is shaken after leading a mislynch of LC, but let's say you're just throwing out your main suspicion now. Without citing your sources. I'm actually curious- Who would it be? DDL? Golden? Carmen Sandiego?
Matt 2.0.
Sweetness. What do you think of ika's slip?
Turnip Head wrote:Golden can you talk to me about this? First you say it's blatantly obvious why Matt changed his view on you, then you say there are plenty of explanations but you don't know for sure which one it is. I'll go ahead and say I initially thought you were part of the Daisy Crew that pinched Matt 1.0, but Metalmarsh brought up your Wilgy vote to debunk that, and now I don't have any idea what you think is going on.
Hrm. Actually, since you went ahead and said it, this is exactly what I was thinking, that Golden was involved with murderfying me. I didn't even realize Wilgy was part of that crew.

Wilgy...why man, why? :(
Glad we (were) on the same page then :P I still want to hear what Golden thinks about this.

I don't know that I think much of ika's "slip". I question his intentions for bringing such speculation into the thread, but would a cop be so brazen? idk. I wouldn't call it a "slip" though. It seemed very intentional.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

thellama73 wrote:
Why would you want to? You've never made an argument for why I might be a cop. You just want to kill me because I'm not playing the way you want me to. Controlling, much?
where did she ever say that?

quote it.

if anythign shesmore annoyed that shehas been giving 150% in the game and you seemingly seem to be ignoring it and kinda buzzworing it all down to "ya shes posting but shes nto town"

like you were majorly inactive so it is compelling for her or anyone to kinda point toward syou.

i mean you would have to argue that she is also willing to basicly point out an obvious scum trait by her own temate (fuzz) and hardcore bus them

shes not like that, she only busses when needed. here she (if scum) not only set up for a bus, but also pushed it. shes not a setup person for a bus
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
where did she ever say that?

quote it.

if anythign shesmore annoyed that shehas been giving 150% in the game and you seemingly seem to be ignoring it and kinda buzzworing it all down to "ya shes posting but shes nto town"

like you were majorly inactive so it is compelling for her or anyone to kinda point toward syou.

i mean you would have to argue that she is also willing to basicly point out an obvious scum trait by her own temate (fuzz) and hardcore bus them

shes not like that, she only busses when needed. here she (if scum) not only set up for a bus, but also pushed it. shes not a setup person for a bus
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Turnip Head wrote: Glad we (were) on the same page then :P I still want to hear what Golden thinks about this.

I don't know that I think much of ika's "slip". I question his intentions for bringing such speculation into the thread, but would a cop be so brazen? idk. I wouldn't call it a "slip" though. It seemed very intentional.
It was 100% intentional to specualate it
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

thellama73 wrote:
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
it 100% concerns me. when shes i sbeing attacked for misreprestive reasons i will defend it.

if you quote the very post that say what your accusations are, i will gladly let her answer but i want to see where your pulling your accusation form
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ill also say never, ever tell me to run along when it comes to silver, im being very tame right now but trust me if the site alowed i would already be ripping into a caplocks

im walking away
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:Silverwolf was actually the first one to point out Fuzz' Baddie McBadderson post. And totally based on the pure civ joy I felt radiating from Golden, I will eat my hat, hell, I will even eat your hat sight unseen, if Golden is bad. That boy was glowing during that lynch, and in the immediate aftermath.

You can fake it all day long, but you can't fake the glow.
:hug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Dragon D. Luffy

I promise I'll catch up and be a good little participant tomorrow, guys. Exhausting weekend.
I'm gonna hold you to this. I don't think you've done anything but vote for DDL and then vanish all game. You need to do things here or be lynched.
This is not a civ-friendly post. I don't necessarily think Wolfy is bad, but wasting a lynch on me because "I need to do things" will not help you catch baddies.
Lynching Dragon will help you catch baddies, because he is one.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote: i mean you would have to argue that she is also willing to basicly point out an obvious scum trait by her own temate (fuzz) and hardcore bus them

In that Open we played, I bussed a teammate as you know and I also hardcore bussed a teammate in Mafia Lottery as you know. Scum won both those games. I was also hardcore bussed myself in 185. So while I don't like bussing, I have done it before but I never do it for no reason whatsoever. In all these cases, there was good reason to do so.
Golden
The Coward

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:Also I would say it is also blatantly obvious why Matt has completely changed his view on me.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:For what it's worth, when Matt returned to the thread, he vouched for Golden right off the bat. I assumed they were in one of the BTSC groups together.

But with Golden proposing DrWilgy for a CFD on Day 2, and Matt voting for Long Con on Day 3, I think we can safely assume they are not civilian BTSC partners.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What do you think about Matt 2.0?
Golden wrote:I think he's A-OK. I don't think his turn around on me is organic. I think it must be info based in some way, and in that sense I wish Matt had been more subtle about it but what can I do. I think there are plenty of explanations for why he might have good reason to think I'm good, without me actually knowing what the reason is for sure. I went looking for some myself, and I've come up with a couple. I'm keeping in mind the possibility that it is the 'he's a cop' thing, though.

But I don't know what the reason is for sure. I don't have btsc with Matt and didn't think about the fact some people might think we did.
Golden can you talk to me about this? First you say it's blatantly obvious why Matt changed his view on you, then you say there are plenty of explanations but you don't know for sure which one it is. I'll go ahead and say I initially thought you were part of the Daisy Crew that pinched Matt 1.0, but Metalmarsh brought up your Wilgy vote to debunk that, and now I don't have any idea what you think is going on.
I thought it was blatantly obvious, but then I realised different people had different ideas about what it was, so I realised maybe I was assuming too much in reading in one specific solution.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

thellama73 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I promise I'll catch up and be a good little participant tomorrow, guys. Exhausting weekend.
I'm gonna hold you to this. I don't think you've done anything but vote for DDL and then vanish all game. You need to do things here or be lynched.
This is not a civ-friendly post. I don't necessarily think Wolfy is bad, but wasting a lynch on me because "I need to do things" will not help you catch baddies.
I'll agree it may come off as anti-town but I do things like this in most town games to poke people who are not contributing much to get a reaction and therefore get a read.

It's been successful for me in the past when I'm not able to get a read easily otherwise.

I don't necessarily think you are bad either. I just wanted to see you post more.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote: i mean you would have to argue that she is also willing to basicly point out an obvious scum trait by her own temate (fuzz) and hardcore bus them

In that Open we played, I bussed a teammate as you know and I also hardcore bussed a teammate in Mafia Lottery as you know. Scum won both those games. I was also hardcore bussed myself in 185. So while I don't like bussing, I have done it before but I never do it for no reason whatsoever. In all these cases, there was good reason to do so.
Well in those game they were univeraly suspected to it. fuzzy had literaly none. so for you to do that out of the blue would suprise even me
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:ill also say never, ever tell me to run along when it comes to silver, im being very tame right now but trust me if the site alowed i would already be ripping into a caplocks

im walking away
Face Time-let's go watch Archer.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My point was that a civ *died* but sig was actually *lynched*.
But what does that mean in terms of my point? To reiterate, my point was that, if sig is good, the police sat on their hands yesterday and slurped donuts out of straws.
I was making my own point :shrug2: I obviously don't think he IS good. The first thing giving me any pause whatsoever is how far out you are going to cast doubt.
Scotty wrote:I'm still here, catching up. Had a long weekend.

You guys ever fiddle with proofs in Geometry class? If a=b and b=c then a=c? That's kinda where my mind is with the potential alignments I'm calling a "trust fund". It's still rather abstract and unfinished but I have a few that I'm toying with in my mind.

Here's a few off the top of my head:
If sig is bad, then Quin is bad.
If sig is good, then golden is probably bad.
If sig is good, then Sloonei is probably bad.
If sig is good, then I am an idiot.
If Silverwolf is bad, then ika is probably bad.
If llama is bad, then DDL is probably good.
If TH is good, then sig is good.
If sig is good, then Quin is probably good.

These are obviously my opinions but just so y'all know, that's where my mind is right now.
I can't shake in the back of my mind that the Don has BTSC with his associate and they would have each other's back. I get nervous in any lynch that the entire thing has been one big ploy (since the cops probably know the identify of at least one don at this point) to get the entire town to rile up a lynch on said Don. It would make sense why the last 2 kills were failed. I think they are Don hunting, and have their target. Now it's just turning the Mafia tide to lynch their own. That's my thought.

Hypothetically- If sig is to be lynched and comes back as the Don (heaven for bid, with how he's played he is the Don lolz), I would look directly at Sloonei and Golden as the perpetrators. And even I would have to answer for a few things I suppose.

The way I see it, I currently trust Golden and Sloonei's lead because it makes sense, and they're so sure of their reads that it's kind of startling.

and anyone looking to tunnel on sig at this point (and to an extent that last lynch) if he is bad, I am inherently going to be suspicious of. I feel sig is grasping at straws here, and if I'm right, this looks worse for DDL, who has gradually started to join the sig train before it gets to the station.
If sig is bad, you know at this point he knows his goose is cooked and would be welcoming any and everyone to ride him like a mechanical bull at closing time.
Scotty, I don't care how sig comes back as it regards Golden, based on the Fuzz lynch, I think Golden is mega civ. Utterly no question in my mind. When Fuzz flipped, that was *REAL* happiness & "woot woot" on Goldens part. No way shape or form was he Fuzz' teammate. He is good at being bad, but no one is THAT good. Plus while he is good at being bad, he LOVES being civ.

No way did he fake that reaction.

This preemptive push at Golden if sig flips civ is the second thing giving me pause.

I skipped a lot in my catch up yesterday, I will have to do better tonight.
I really don't like this either. I've been feeling very good about scotty, but coming out of EoD2 he seemed just as sure as me about sig.

I don't agree with any of his 'if sig is good, x is bad' baddies. I also don't see why any of them are more likely than him, if sig is good.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I'll agree it may come off as anti-town but I do things like this in most town games to poke people who are not contributing much to get a reaction and therefore get a read.

It's been successful for me in the past when I'm not able to get a read easily otherwise.

I don't necessarily think you are bad either. I just wanted to see you post more.
to also attest to me, i would say that all the time to people to force them to do stuff. it may not be frendly cus its blunt but i would say it too. its a "do shit or eat rope" cus for em and silver we get very tired of inatives and lurking. more then one game has been runined by this and its an easy escape while town hunts town
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:ill also say never, ever tell me to run along when it comes to silver, im being very tame right now but trust me if the site alowed i would already be ripping into a caplocks

im walking away
Face Time-let's go watch Archer.
yes plz. i need a good laugh. calling now
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:I thought it was blatantly obvious, but then I realised different people had different ideas about what it was, so I realised maybe I was assuming too much in reading in one specific solution.
But do you still think there is an obvious solution? I'm looking for one... I just pointed out that the one I was originally thinking of doesn't really make sense.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:That said, I don't believe in the idea that someone can't be that bad to fake the way Golden is playing. I am still paranoid about him.
I've earned the paranoia, but you shouldn't forget you've never seen this me but there are people who have. SVS is one. I'd warrant BR would probably back it up too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:I thought it was blatantly obvious, but then I realised different people had different ideas about what it was, so I realised maybe I was assuming too much in reading in one specific solution.
But do you still think there is an obvious solution? I'm looking for one... I just pointed out that the one I was originally thinking of doesn't really make sense.
I mean, I guess in the end 'obvious' turned out to be subjective. It seemed (and still seems) the obvious answer to me, but in hindsight my 'obvious' solution may even have been wrong, and it is pretty clear Matt isn't allowed to say anything that could confirm or deny anything about his experiences before subbing back in so... I don't have any way to prove one particular interpretation.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden, will you help me lynch Dragon?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:I cannot fathom that you would know with 100% certainty that golden is good, unless you know something I don't.
She knows me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I mean, I guess in the end 'obvious' turned out to be subjective. It seemed (and still seems) the obvious answer to me, but in hindsight my 'obvious' solution may even have been wrong, and it is pretty clear Matt isn't allowed to say anything that could confirm or deny anything about his experiences before subbing back in so... I don't have any way to prove one particular interpretation.
I'm just saying, whatever you're seeing, I'm not seeing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If no one wants to lynch Dragon, I would also like to offer Sloonei and Serge. Both expressed appreciation for my case on Dragon but then made no effort to follow up on it. I read that as baddie behavior.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:If no one wants to lynch Dragon, I would also like to offer Sloonei and Serge. Both expressed appreciation for my case on Dragon but then made no effort to follow up on it. I read that as baddie behavior.
You seem to be playing this game from a very narrow tunnel.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:Glad we (were) on the same page then :P I still want to hear what Golden thinks about this.
I cast a vote that could have lynched wilgy on day one. I think it's pretty clear I didn't have btsc with him.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:If no one wants to lynch Dragon, I would also like to offer Sloonei and Serge. Both expressed appreciation for my case on Dragon but then made no effort to follow up on it. I read that as baddie behavior.
You seem to be playing this game from a very narrow tunnel.
A pinhole in a dark room creates a rudimentary camera, capable of focusing, magnifying, and capturing images of real life.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:Golden, will you help me lynch Dragon?
Possibly. But I don't think today. I still think Dragon could be bad. I still think gleam could be bad. Along with sig, they'd be my top three suspects right now, this is still in large part based out of EoD2.

But, I feel the need to know if I'm right about sig or not. I feel like I will keep coming back to him until I know.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Golden, will you help me lynch Dragon?
Possibly. But I don't think today. I still think Dragon could be bad. I still think gleam could be bad. Along with sig, they'd be my top three suspects right now, this is still in large part based out of EoD2.

But, I feel the need to know if I'm right about sig or not. I feel like I will keep coming back to him until I know.
I understand, because I feel the same way about Dragon. Thanks for the consideration, old friend.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I'm just saying, whatever you're seeing, I'm not seeing.
That's ok. When MP said Matt couldn't talk about anything before he subbed in, I also moved on. I'm not asking people to see what I saw, if they don't get it then it's ok.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Glad we (were) on the same page then :P I still want to hear what Golden thinks about this.
I cast a vote that could have lynched wilgy on day one. I think it's pretty clear I didn't have btsc with him.
Yes, I agree.... I've already discussed the evolution of my thought process on this.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Honestly I'm kind of confused as to why MP said not to talk about anything before 1.0 died, as I had no info then and have no info now.

Derp.

Anyway, I was convinced Golden was part of the Crew that burned me. If he's not, then my suss on Golden goes back to full force. :)

But let's get ika first! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Matt wrote:Honestly I'm kind of confused as to why MP said not to talk about anything before 1.0 died, as I had no info then and have no info now.

Derp.

Anyway, I was convinced Golden was part of the Crew that burned me. If he's not, then my suss on Golden goes back to full force. :)

What happens after i flip town?

how come you never adressed my responses?

whats your take on sig and silverwolf
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

ika wrote:
Matt wrote:Honestly I'm kind of confused as to why MP said not to talk about anything before 1.0 died, as I had no info then and have no info now.

Derp.

What happens after i flip town?

how come you never adressed my responses?

whats your take on sig and silverwolf
I think sig is bad. Luffy's quotes about sig's flip floppiness was the clincher, but he's most assuredly going to get lynched today, good for him. However, I don't want to forget about you or your slip.

Silverwolf...no read on her. I will say I thought it odd that you and her seemed to get mad at peeps voting you because of your frolicking, but then she goes on to call Zeebs' play "annoying" and as Llama pointed out, she's calling out Llama because she doesn't like the way he plays. But wait, weren't you two all mad cuz people were voting you based on how you were playing? Seems contradictory.

My list of bad bads...

sig (gettin' lynched today fo sho)
ika (slippy)
Golden (who apparently did not kill me, thus is back on my suss list)

Also, your response to me, re: slip, was basically to say you were assuming. You weren't assuming. It's clear as day that you knew (or pretended to know?) that Sloonei was targeted for arrest.

Throw a suss on Scotty for good measure, I think he could also be a Fuzzy mate.
Image Image Image Image
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Matt wrote:
Also, your response to me, re: slip, was basically to say you were assuming. You weren't assuming. It's clear as day that you knew (or pretended to know?) that Sloonei was targeted for arrest.

Throw a suss on Scotty for good measure, I think he could also be a Fuzzy mate.
the post you quoted does not show that i did know. its an assumption im running under.

nobody has a better idea of who it is.

so plz tell me more

you also blaitently ignored my quesiton about what happens when i flip town
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

ika wrote: you also blaitently ignored my quesiton about what happens when i flip town
Well, Silverwolf won't be happy, I can tell you that.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Host Announcement:

Players!

Please vote in this poll. You have roughly 24 hours to do so.

Thanks!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Thinking of voting wrong just to see what happens.

Also the answer is SW right? That's what everyone is voting.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Also Draconus just self-voted.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Also Draconus just self-voted.
Self-voting is not allowed this game. :feb:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And now we wait to see if MP swings the hammer of smiting :scared:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Would anyone who's played more games with The Llama than I have care to comment on his play in this game? In past games I've seen people comment that he's typically got an unorthodox style, but I've always been able to understand him and have read him as town with ease in the past. I understand he's a bit busier than normal for this game, but his almost singular focus on DDL is not something I fully understand.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:
A hammer has been swung.

Not a large one, mind you, in fact it is rather small. A hammer mostly of warning. Next time someone self votes though, I'll be pulling out the big guns (well, hammer). :slick:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:Would anyone who's played more games with The Llama than I have care to comment on his play in this game? In past games I've seen people comment that he's typically got an unorthodox style, but I've always been able to understand him and have read him as town with ease in the past. I understand he's a bit busier than normal for this game, but his almost singular focus on DDL is not something I fully understand.
Nothing about his behavior so far surprises me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote:Would anyone who's played more games with The Llama than I have care to comment on his play in this game? In past games I've seen people comment that he's typically got an unorthodox style, but I've always been able to understand him and have read him as town with ease in the past. I understand he's a bit busier than normal for this game, but his almost singular focus on DDL is not something I fully understand.
Not completely singular. I believe I mentioned you as a possible baddie. Does that make you nervous? Aren't I the King of the Morlocks?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
Nothing about his behavior so far surprises me.
:haha: Thank you, TH.

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Draconus »

Urgh! Hit "view results" after typing everything out, and then lost it all. Let's try this again.

Hello! So, it appears that replacing into this game was a mistake for me. I've already failed to post and vote on my first day in. Mah bad. But, starting now I am here, but I'm not. My participation will be minimal and my ability to catch up to this point in the thread, nonexistent. No offense and apologies to our wonderful, amazing hostees! This looks like a really fun game and I wish I could devote more time to it. Love you both!!
That being said, until I have more info my first vote will be the traditional Draco self-vote.

I see that Quin voted for me. Quin, was this for something Mongoose did? Or are you simply voting for a low poster?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I DharmaHelper amour read the rules executed doing imprecation in thread. ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG. This Quaro the second time The Face of Boe broken MPs Boomslang Beggar's Banquet rule. First time it wasn't on purpose movables

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
A hammer has been swung.

Not a large one, mind you, in fact it is rather small. A hammer mostly of warning. Next time someone self votes though, I'll be pulling out the big guns (well, hammer). :slick:
:fist:

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

I'm getting some nub baddie vibes from Gleam lately. Hence why I asked him how many games he's played, and how many times he's been scum. I couldn't tell if they were nub player vibes or nub baddie vibes. Now I feel like they're more likely to be nub baddie vibes. So I'm still totally interested in looking there after today.

Linki~ Hello Draconus! I have empathy and sympathy for anyone subbing into this game at this point. I subbed in, but close enough to the beginning to get caught up. I feel your plight is helpless, but hopefully you can get your feet under you eventually anyway.

Link~ LOL I see the hammer now. :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Jobs”