[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Re: [NIGHT 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Knowledge galore.
DH, I don't understand this statement, could you explain please? Meaning you think people had knowledge or that we gained a lot of knowledge from David's lynch?

On a completely unrelated note, my iPad acts up periodically and starts replacing buttons with smilies or mixing the smilies up or just putting them in weird places on the forum and it stays like that until I clear my history and cookies. I may never clear them again though because as of right now all my quote post buttons have been replaced by the FEB smiley! I am highly amused by this. It took me a minute because I could not find the quote post button, then I realized why, lol.

Knowledge from the lynch. Alot of leads to follow up on :P
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 3] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! I meant to say when talking about my vote that the whole Epi-llama thing will have been very useful if llama does flip bad, but I think it's a shame that it's the only discussion that has happened today. I feel like I'm working with outdated opinions, almost, because nothing else has been discussed since the last lynch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Vompatti »

I know I'm not voting for llama or bea or lizzy, other than that I'm really not sure.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Ajira
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Ajira »

I have finally caught up with my reading, though I will need to go through the posts again to fully grasp everything. Based on my first read, BwT's subtle defense of Vompy (early random voter), and llama's not-so-subtle defense of BwT have pinged me most. But then, Llama's defense of BwT, although very vocal, came in a tad too late. Why would BwT's teammate virtually give himself up for naught? Llama is a much smarter player than that.
thellama73 wrote:Boo, my defense of BWT was a calculated risk. I knew I would get lynched if I turned out to be wrong, but if I had been right it would have made me look good, while at the same time hopefully sway people away from lynching a civ. I thought there was a more than 50% chance of the latter, so I gambled.

I don't resent any of your votes for me today, because I knew the chance I was taking and accept the consequences. If you do lynch me, however, I hope you get some good info from it.
In light of the above, this post I found most interesting. Llama admits that defending BwT was a calculated risk. I think Llama is being completely sincere here, but not in a townie-way. If llama was not on BwT's team but on an opposing baddie team instead, then by defending BwT (quite late in the day too), it would be a great way to gain cred if BwT turned out to be a townie. Llama would probably figure that the odds of BwT being townie (assuming llama is on the opposite baddie team) were high enough for the risk to be worth taking. Unfortunately it didn't come off. These are my current thoughts on Llama. I am equally pinged by Vompy, but not wanting to spread votes around, I will now put my vote on Llama.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

Ajira, I think you're on to something here. BWT kind of subtly vouched for llama earlier in game, and then later llama boldly vouched for BWT. I think I may have been connecting the wrong dots.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Mongoose wrote:
Matahari wrote:Btw, Bea- I think your outlook regarding Gob is understandable. It does seem a bit convenient that he just shows up when you pushed a bit.
I agree. Is it enough to vote for him though this time around? I'm not sure.
I think there are better targets for the current lynch; he did show up, at least. I still can't get a good read on Zany due to his latest bandwagon jump, which is making me very wary. This kind of confusion makes me second-guess myself, which I think is the point, and I should probably just go with my gut and cast the vote for him. The connections being drawn with BWT are all making me think as well, though.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Boomslang wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Matahari wrote:Btw, Bea- I think your outlook regarding Gob is understandable. It does seem a bit convenient that he just shows up when you pushed a bit.
I agree. Is it enough to vote for him though this time around? I'm not sure.
I think there are better targets for the current lynch; he did show up, at least. I still can't get a good read on Zany due to his latest bandwagon jump, which is making me very wary. This kind of confusion makes me second-guess myself, which I think is the point, and I should probably just go with my gut and cast the vote for him. The connections being drawn with BWT are all making me think as well, though.
I'm between Lizzy and Zany due to those same reasons (and others enumerated in other very recent posts).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm up for a Zany vote.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:Going to post in more detail after I do my read up tomorrow leading into the lynch.
DH - anything more to add after your reading? You've had short, but pointed comments so far. I haven't seen much analysis however. The Mongoose vote was a shot in the dark, as you stated, at an A Person voter. Any more thoughts?

The theories around llama are swirling and he has been highly suspicious. However, the more I think about it, it does just seems like basic mistakes that as a baddie I am not sure he would make. I do wonder why he felt the need to defend BWT so particularly the last minute and seemingly too late.

As for low posters, as many as have mentioned, Boats is decidedly absent. Great to see Ajira jump in the game with some good thoughts. I agree with Mongoose and Boomslang that I am hesitant to lynch G.O.B. right as he's starting to jump into the discussion. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Linki- why now Vomps?
I think we need to get to the bottom of the self-voter craze from earlier. None of these players have really swung back to feeling civ at any point either. I am planning to vote for one of them today and leaning Lizzy, because of her complete absence recently with no explanation. As someone pointed out it suddenly feels like flying under the radar, but why when she was so public before? It just seems too much that they are teammates, but it would be likely that one baddie is hiding amongst them.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ajira wrote:I have finally caught up with my reading, though I will need to go through the posts again to fully grasp everything. Based on my first read, BwT's subtle defense of Vompy (early random voter), and llama's not-so-subtle defense of BwT have pinged me most. But then, Llama's defense of BwT, although very vocal, came in a tad too late. Why would BwT's teammate virtually give himself up for naught? Llama is a much smarter player than that.
thellama73 wrote:Boo, my defense of BWT was a calculated risk. I knew I would get lynched if I turned out to be wrong, but if I had been right it would have made me look good, while at the same time hopefully sway people away from lynching a civ. I thought there was a more than 50% chance of the latter, so I gambled.

I don't resent any of your votes for me today, because I knew the chance I was taking and accept the consequences. If you do lynch me, however, I hope you get some good info from it.
In light of the above, this post I found most interesting. Llama admits that defending BwT was a calculated risk. I think Llama is being completely sincere here, but not in a townie-way. If llama was not on BwT's team but on an opposing baddie team instead, then by defending BwT (quite late in the day too), it would be a great way to gain cred if BwT turned out to be a townie. Llama would probably figure that the odds of BwT being townie (assuming llama is on the opposite baddie team) were high enough for the risk to be worth taking. Unfortunately it didn't come off. These are my current thoughts on Llama. I am equally pinged by Vompy, but not wanting to spread votes around, I will now put my vote on Llama.

Hmm interesting theory. I really have no idea what to think of Llama anymore tbh. I keep going back and forth.

My vote is probably between Llama and Lizzy today.

Re: low posters -- holy crap, I totally forgot Boats existed. Has he even posted since like day 0?? :/
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ebwop - Why are you up for voting dex now vomps?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

nutella wrote:
Ajira wrote:I have finally caught up with my reading, though I will need to go through the posts again to fully grasp everything. Based on my first read, BwT's subtle defense of Vompy (early random voter), and llama's not-so-subtle defense of BwT have pinged me most. But then, Llama's defense of BwT, although very vocal, came in a tad too late. Why would BwT's teammate virtually give himself up for naught? Llama is a much smarter player than that.

Hmm interesting theory. I really have no idea what to think of Llama anymore tbh. I keep going back and forth.

My vote is probably between Llama and Lizzy today.

Re: low posters -- holy crap, I totally forgot Boats existed. Has he even posted since like day 0?? :/
I don't think so. Boats is definitely on my short list for next time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Lizzy »

Sorry I haven't been around much these past couple of days, but I've been feeling like crap on all possible levels and it just gets worse after my swimming sessions.

That being said, funny how my short absence raises eyebrows and makes people question my standpoint, while others are missing polls after polls and hardly ever post, and the consensus is that they shan't be judged/voted based on that. Anyway, I'm still very suspicious looking, I agree. I might vote for myself again, although there's something about Bea and Nev that makes me want to vote for all three of us. :p I'll be thinking... or coin tossing...
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

My vote today is gonna go to Llama for his defense of BWT. I haven't been as active as I'd have liked to be because I've not been well, but I'm doing okay now and will get stuck into this game as soon as I can.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

bea wrote:Ok - I can understand how you've drawn those conclusions.

Day 1 I really screwed the pooch by not voting. I waffled back and forth so I'm not sure where my vote was going to go because when I came back here to make my vote and saw I missed it, I still wasn't sure where it was going. I thought I had plenty of time, but believe it or not, I had the time settings on the forum all wonked out. I live in Arizona. The one state in the union that doesn't follow day light savings time. So part of the year we are on Pacific time - Part of the year we are on Mountain time. Some of the forums I belong to have a special "Arizona" time zone and when I use that I can set it and forget it. There's a trick to not having to set up the flip flop of time zones but honestly, it wasn't till both the host, the mod abstaining from playing and I realized that it was a time zone issue that caused me to miss the vote that I realized what was up. Somehow, believe it or not, I hosted the entire Grimm game and all my posts were posting as an hour later than the time I thought I was posting them. Thank you again svs and socky for helping me. I think I missed it because when I was posting stuff - I was always looking at my microwave clock and counting back for EST because I was on the phone with Rox etc.

Day 2 - If you want more behind my thoughts - I thought both the Aces case and the Teefies case had equal merit. That said, I believed then that you were civ as well. Your vouch for Teefies made no sense if you were both teammates to me. So there were 2 people I had a ? by with one of the people I was leaning civ on saying "I'm pretty sure Teefies is in his civ game." I could have gone either way on that vote and your case on Epi at the time made some sense but to *me* at that point in the vote, voting epi would have been equivalent to throwing my vote away. If it felt like my Day 2 vote lacked specicivity it was because it was. It was made slightly less informed than a random coin flip.

I'm not joking. Every lynch in this game has felt like a Day 1 lynch to me. I'm no more clear on leads this game than I was at the start of it. I have no team bts. I have the thread. And I know that there are those in the thread who are purposely trying to mislead me. I usually have half a feel on some civs by now, and I don't. And I feel lost.

I can see why you think like you do. And if I am lynched, I at least die knowing you will know that I was telling the truth. Thankfully there are no seamers that I know of in this game so I've got that.

Besides me, who else are you looking at?

also - epi - if you hadn't already voted, and voting llama wasn't an option, who would you be looking at this lynch?

Every lynch this game has felt like a Day 1 lynch?

Probably because you missed the Day 1 lynch so you've only really voted in one lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:Sorry I haven't been around much these past couple of days, but I've been feeling like crap on all possible levels and it just gets worse after my swimming sessions.

That being said, funny how my short absence raises eyebrows and makes people question my standpoint, while others are missing polls after polls and hardly ever post, and the consensus is that they shan't be judged/voted based on that. Anyway, I'm still very suspicious looking, I agree. I might vote for myself again, although there's something about Bea and Nev that makes me want to vote for all three of us. :p I'll be thinking... or coin tossing...
Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. I could say "Feel better!", but some people hate that when it's obviously not possible.

It was the absence that made our hearts grow fonder, and then finally abandoned and bitter, when it's been days and you haven't called... :WTF: :p

I think the difference is you were here, but others have consistently not been, which could be a reason like being sick, new, busy, forgetful, etc. So it is not necessarily suspicious, until it is. Thank you for popping in to say hello and I will consider my vote again. Vomps voting for Zany is making me wonder. :confused:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. I could say "Feel better!", but some people hate that when it's obviously not possible.
Not possible? What nonsense. When I get sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am going to agree with Russti on his Lizzy vote (I was already heavily leaning that way, and his compelling argument pushed me off the fence [ouch!]).

However, I do really hope that the Real Life Lizzy feels better ASAP.

Let the record show that while I did consider voting again for Zany Dexy's Midnight Runners, he is not completely off my radar but I can't handle another A Person mis-lynch situation. I'm going to give that one a few days.

*votes Lizzy*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Hedgeowl wrote:Ebwop - Why are you up for voting dex now vomps?
Because I've already made up my mind on voting for one of the llama voters and it seems that dex might be getting more votes than just mine.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. I could say "Feel better!", but some people hate that when it's obviously not possible.
Not possible? What nonsense. When I get sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead.
I don't really believe you have ever been sick, llama. Too many optimistic antibodies or something.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. I could say "Feel better!", but some people hate that when it's obviously not possible.

It was the absence that made our hearts grow fonder, and then finally abandoned and bitter, when it's been days and you haven't called... :WTF: :p

I think the difference is you were here, but others have consistently not been, which could be a reason like being sick, new, busy, forgetful, etc. So it is not necessarily suspicious, until it is. Thank you for popping in to say hello and I will consider my vote again. Vomps voting for Zany is making me wonder. :confused:
:hugs:
I know I won't be voting for Vomps, because you've heard the man, it was destiny. ;airguitar: I won't be voting for Mr. Zany either because I love his brutal honesty. In fact , if there's ever a Snowy bandwagon and I'm still alive, I'll be joining in without blinking, with or without giving a pseudo-educated reason because I might have developed a sick pleasure in messing with him. Still wuv you, Snowy! :hug:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mongoose wrote: However, I do really hope that the Real Life Lizzy feels better ASAP.
but I can't handle another A Person mis-lynch situation.
*votes Lizzy*
... and what if it happens again? :eek:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I don't really believe you have ever been sick, llama. Too many optimistic antibodies or something.
It does happen on occasion, but it's rare and doesn't last long.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

This I agree with completely. And for that reason I will be casting my vote for llama.
*votes thellama*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Won't be around too much until after the lynch. Super busy day today with training!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Although it's starting to look bleak for me, there are still 20 votes left to cast. Come on, people, help out your friendly neighborhood llama!

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It does happen on occasion, but it's rare and doesn't last long.
In case you might miss a certain thread, I want to officially congratulate you on your exquisite choice of top 2favourite bands :wine: .
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Lizzy wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

I know I won't be voting for Vomps, because you've heard the man, it was destiny. ;airguitar: I won't be voting for Mr. Zany either because I love his brutal honesty. In fact , if there's ever a Snowy bandwagon and I'm still alive, I'll be joining in without blinking, with or without giving a pseudo-educated reason because I might have developed a sick pleasure in messing with him. Still wuv you, Snowy! :hug:
Lizzy, you are wicked. :llama:

:bass:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy wrote: In case you might miss a certain thread, I want to officially congratulate you on your exquisite choice of top 2favourite bands :wine: .
Thanks! You have very good taste as well. I made that list a while ago. I think it would be different now. There are too many great bands to fit into just ten slots! Still, numbers one and two would remain the same.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

It seems that llama is going down no matter what so I might as well vote now.

*votes Dex*

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:It seems that llama is going down no matter what so I might as well vote now.

*votes Dex*
Aw, don't be such a pessimist. There are still 19 people to vote. They could go to anyone.

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Snow Dog wrote: Lizzy, you are wicked. :llama:

:bass:
You're mistaking me for a llama with a top hat, but other than that you are right. :mafia:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:Although it's starting to look bleak for me, there are still 20 votes left to cast. Come on, people, help out your friendly neighborhood llama!
We have storms going on here and I'm feeling antsy about waiting much longer to vote. Could you tell me why you think epig was going after you with such perseverance? You have waffled so much on epig, I just want to hear straight up what you think his motive is?
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

Hahaha. There is no chance in hell I'm being lynched today!!!

Mwahahahha
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:
Lizzy wrote: In case you might miss a certain thread, I want to officially congratulate you on your exquisite choice of top 2favourite bands :wine: .
Thanks! You have very good taste as well. I made that list a while ago. I think it would be different now. There are too many great bands to fit into just ten slots! Still, numbers one and two would remain the same.
Indeed, mine have been changing constantly, with the exception of the first two. We need some sort of Badger May smiley.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I don't feel like voting llama.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Although it's starting to look bleak for me, there are still 20 votes left to cast. Come on, people, help out your friendly neighborhood llama!
We have storms going on here and I'm feeling antsy about waiting much longer to vote. Could you tell me why you think epig was going after you with such perseverance? You have waffled so much on epig, I just want to hear straight up what you think his motive is?
Honestly, I don't know. Initially, I just thought he was tenacious and opinionated, but after what seems to be a deliberate misreading of my argument about bea, I cannot help but think he has sinister motives. If I had to guess, I would say he's on the other bad team, not the one BWT was one.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Zany Dex wrote:Hahaha. There is no chance in hell I'm being lynched today!!!

Mwahahahha
Wow, it really does seem like you're issuing a challenge. However, I am going to let you and Vomps work out your issues for now and go with my first inclination on the three of you.

Votes Lizzy
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Mwahahahha
We'll see about that. *votes Dex*
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Ok, so I put my vote on llama, but I was close to voting epig instead. I seriously don't think the vote would go wrong either way.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

Boomslang wrote:

Mwahahahha
We'll see about that. *votes Dex*
I think your bad
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

So because I cannot vote for three people :(, I decided to use a very nice online randomiser thingy that is spelt with a 'z', and from a list that included myself, Nev and Bea, it told me to go with the latter. :O
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:So because I cannot vote for three people :(, I decided to use a very nice online randomiser thingy that is spelt with a 'z', and from a list that included myself, Nev and Bea, it told me to go with the latter. :O
NOOOOOOOOOO ITZ A TRAP !!11111 :overreact:

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:So because I cannot vote for three people :(, I decided to use a very nice online randomiser thingy that is spelt with a 'z', and from a list that included myself, Nev and Bea, it told me to go with the latter. :O
:huh: are you suggesting that the randomiser is in a baddie team q.m.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

I am going to vote llama. I have some slight hesitation in doing so, but I think the idea that he honestly though BWT would flip civvie and he staunchly defended him to gain civvie cred makes sense coupled with some of the other points being brought up against him.

I am still wary of Dex. I'm not sure what he's up to, but he's not giving me the cuddliest of vibes at the moment.
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm sticking with my Lizzy hunch. Compelling though the Llama argument is. I still have a feeling he may be civ. I await the result with interest.

Votes Lizzy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 20

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

While llama is still looking a bit sketch in my book, I don't think I'm going to vote for him. I think he is at least contributing to the game, which makes me want to put my vote elsewhere for this lynch. I'm looking at people like Dom, who, while it looks like he's contributing, hasn't really done anything but quote and make some vague statement that just summarizes what other people have already said. I'm also looking at Dex, because really? I mean, you usually tend to annoy me in pretty much every game I've played with you Dex, but this one is just taking the cake. "Hopping on another bandwagon" well great, good job. That's helping a lot. I think I'm going to vote Dex.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
:huh: are you suggesting that the randomiser is in a baddie team q.m.
no but they might have been controlling it with black magick. :srsnod:

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I'm going to go ahead and voting Lizzy and hope at least five of the remaining players join me.

I am not bad. You'll see. You'll all see.

*Votes Lizzy*

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hello boys and girls. Ladies and Gentlemen, people of all shapes and sizes, it's time to play:

RANDOM. BULLSHIT. ANALYSIS. With your host: DharmaHelper!
Ohhhhhhhh boys and girls tonight's a doozy, we got a real good show for you tonight! Let's take a look at the line up! We'll start by examining the people who voted for Ace D2, as I said earlier I thought we might be able to find a baddie in those votes.

Hedgeowl (6), >SpaghettiEverywhere (12), Nevinera (14), boo (18), Bullzeye (22), birdwithteeth11 (25), bea (31) 22%

Interestingly, I can and have divided those voters into three separate groups.

Voted For Dex D1, Aces D2 Hedgeowl (6), >SpaghettiEverywhere (12),
Missed D1 Aces D2 Nevinera (14), birdwithteeth11 (25) bea (31)
Different votes D1, same vote D2 boo (18), Bullzeye (22),
boo voted for Aces D1 and Bullz Voted for A Person.

Of these voters, boo and bullz have voted for thellama.

boo's first and only post during D3 was his big ol' voting llama post, and something he said about BWT also has me on edge. Here where he offers an explanation to BWT's confusing post.

Bullz has made a few more posts than boo during D3 but they are equally as chin-scratch worthy. going to rewind a bit to D2 first though here he debates the merits of voting for Dex or Aces, but ultimately decides that voting for Dex would be too risky as he's "trying to grab himself some votes". Fast forward a bit and here Bullz says that if he really wanted to defend BWT, he would have done so. Because the smartest thing a baddie can do is openly and actively defend a sinking ship instead of covertly and subtly trying to get the votes needed for that teammate to survive. He also says that he doubts Ace's voters (a group which he is conveniently a part of) made an attempt to save BWT by voting Aces. He states that it is just as likely that Dex voters (whom I will examine later) were trying to save BWT by voting Dex as they were tied or close for a while. Now you see why I rewound back to his D2 vote post where he waffles between voting Dex and voting Aces. Either vote would have been sufficient to save a teammate, by Bullz's own admission, yet the Aces vote carried significantly less risk.

at the time of Bullz's comment and vote, the poll looked like this:

Aces had 4 votes (Hedgeowl, Spaghetti, Nev, and Boo)
BwT had 5 votes (Indiglo Elo, SD, Epig, Aces)
Dex had 3 votes (Boomslang, Devin, Dex)

So it would make more sense to put a vote on Aces at the time of Bullz's vote.

Moving on! Let's take a look at our next group: Hedge and Spaghetti.

Hedge seems interested in the discussion's going on, though obviously not interested enough to take a stand on it and vote one way or the other in regards to llama. she even dismisses the llama suspicion here. Could be a baddie trying to back up a teammate? But then again the throwaway vote for Lizzy does not make a ton of sense if this is the case. At the time of Hedge's lizzy vote it seems to me to be clear that llama is on his way down..

Spaghetti is easy to reread as there isn't much to read to begin with. his reasoning for voting Aces is flimsy at best, as I don't think agleam being NK'd reflects all that badly on Aces to begin with. But Apart from that he reads genuine to me.

And the timing of Spag/Hedge vote's also makes them the least likely to be bad out of the Ace voters, IMO. Being so early.

Saved the best for last, Nev, bea, and the infamous BWT.

Nev voted bea and seemed from the onset to want to focus on the late voters for llama, that could be distancing, especially considering that indeed bea does not appear to be in danger of being lynched. It could also be a case of Nev thinking that there are maybe some civvies within the Ace votes and getting attention on them instead of him and possibly his teammates is better than nothing. His vote for Aces was based on Hedge's points, as you can see here he also says that Aces really wasn't all that suspect to him here

At the time of Nev's vote the votes looked like this:
Aces had 2 votes (Hedge, Spag)
BWT had 3 votes (Indiglo, Elo, SpaceDaisy)
Dex had 1 vote (Boomslang)

Nev's vote made it 3-3 between bwt and Aces. Coincidence?

Bea seems very confused and wishy washy. Alot of "oh IDK, maybe this maybe that." here in her D2 vote post, she says she's going with Aces, though Epig will be a good place to look later. Her last second vote could be seen as hoping someone came in and voted Aces, which would leave llama alive and Epig open for a lynch next day. Bea's posts as I've said have been very flim-flam wishy washy, and as I read them I see they're very big but also very empty.

My analysis on llama will wrap up this mega post:
He wuz bad. lol.

Next post: I pick out my favorite out of the Ace voters and cast my vote for them.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”