Total votes: 20
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [DAY 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Sig! Siiiig!
Sloonei wrote:@ sig: But that's not how you phrased it at all. You went as far as to say "as of right now...", which strongly implies that you are referring to things specific to the prior night phases in This Game. Also that role is less of a risk to townies in this game because it requires unanimous and anonymous support from multiple town players in order to perform a kill. It's not like it's just a lone townie making kills every night. Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities. I don't think the hitmen pose much of a risk/threat to the town. If they did, we'd have more than one townie dead at their hands.

I am confused about your response to my question. It does not even come close to matching your original statement. Why the inconsistency?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

I started going through Turnip Head's posts, and stopped here:
Turnip Head wrote:I want to lead a CFD counterwagon because I don't like any of these 3, but I have no idea where to go. My vote is accomplishing nothing but I don't know where else to put it. I really hope Epi doesn't get lynched, I haven't played with him in forever and I'm liking his new approach this game.
Question: If Turnip Head is a cop, how does this Day 2 post make sense?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hey @HOSTS!

Can the cops hypothetically arrest Prisoner 509, or is he immune from that?

Wonder if that can be answered.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Epi: Building townie cred. At the time I don't think anyone sincerely expected a CFD to take place. If you are town then we can assess that all three of the players up for lynch that day before Fuzz were good guys, so by making a post expressing such dissatisfaction TH looks like a good level headed townie who was above all our earlier paranoia. He expressed a lack of reads that day, and the next day he went hard after Long Conc but since then has gone back to expressing non-reads on everyone. I do not like that very much.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:@ Epi: Building townie cred. At the time I don't think anyone sincerely expected a CFD to take place. If you are town then we can assess that all three of the players up for lynch that day before Fuzz were good guys, so by making a post expressing such dissatisfaction TH looks like a good level headed townie who was above all our earlier paranoia. He expressed a lack of reads that day, and the next day he went hard after Long Conc but since then has gone back to expressing non-reads on everyone. I do not like that very much.
I don't know. That's just not something I would do if I were a cop. Three people up for a lynch who aren't on the team? Let it be and on to Day 3.

But I understand the second half just fine. Carrying on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This, on the other hand:
Turnip Head wrote:Why Fuzz? I've got linki up the wazoo
Turnip Head wrote:Wow, this is happening :faint:

Is a good point about Fuzz not wanting to touch the ika thing, but he did say he'd break the tie and didn't care which way he broke it. That may say something in and of itself though.
Turnip Head wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:Turnip the reason you should vote for me is so you stop twiddling your thumbs about who to vote for.
Okay Fuzz... I'm doing it.... :scared:
The first two posts imply a defense of Fuzz, albeit a soft one (the second one more so than the first). The third post sounds like feigned apprehension to me, rendered all the more unusual because Fuzz just came out and told Turnip Head to vote for him.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Damnit chaindeath. I don't want to drag out this whole day phase waiting for you to show up who knows when and answer my stupid question. So I'll do it myself, or at least I'll share my thought with everyone else and people can tell me what they think.
chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how he's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
Theory: everyone interpreted this post this way:
chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how ika's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
chaindeath meant it this way:
chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how chaindeath bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
The third person gimmick leaves room for interpretation. I think the latter interpretation makes more sense given the way he ended the sentence. I'm not saying this should make all the difference in reading him, but it may make some. Tell me.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:The first two posts imply a defense of Fuzz, albeit a soft one (the second one more so than the first). The third post sounds like feigned apprehension to me, rendered all the more unusual because Fuzz just came out and told Turnip Head to vote for him.
Fuzz's instruction is a meaningful thing to me. That looks like a misstep in an attempt to add distance. I also think the second post you referenced there is a giant waffle.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

lmao, and chaindeath appears
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [NIGHT 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:So now you are gonna witch hunt everyone who didn't agree with the CFD? That's what we're doing?

Because I still think it's a sloppy idea. Would've preferred if we've had a few more hours to do it.

And for the record, I'm against reading any of the people in the Fuzz lynch as civ automatically. Because if gleam or ika is also scum, this could be a great bussing job. The guy who started this whole thing is famous for his bussing skills in this forum, don't forget about that.

I'm not reading anything today though. Night.
Do you mean me? I am a she.
No. Golden. He was the one who started the CFD think iirc.

(if I'm wrong then screw that, this shit was too fast for me to form any rational thoughts).
I like to think it was a group effort. I brought up the idea of doing a CFD but didn't know who to gun for, and then SVS and Golden showed me the light.
Erm...I don't see this leading to the light in Turnip Head's post history. In one post, Golden told TH to read S~V~S's last posts, but Turnip Head ended up voting Fuzz because Fuzz told him to. The language here is exaggerated. The clouds didn't part, and there was no revelation or conversion or salvation- just a seemingly reluctant vote at the behest of the damned.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities.
This inspires a thought: shouldn't we be doing those roles a solid in the thread? We don't need to expose them in any way, but we could help to guide their sights onto a common name. We have a coalition of sorts built now. We lynch a #1 guy and name a #2 guy to be offed. Anyone opposed? There is obviously some risk here with the ratios critical, but that might also be why a gamble is warranted.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:I want to make sure that sig, Enrique and the other anti-CFDers get their proper day in court. It's easy to assume they're all baddies caught with their pants down but it almost feels like thats too easy. For all we know the rest of the fuzz weren't even around at EoD.
Boomslang (Enrique) is alive.
Turnip Head wrote:I think sig is town. It would have been easy for him to agree with the Fuzz suspicion if bad but he was thinking critically about the CFD and he was wrong. I don't want a witch hunt against the players who were against the CFD... but of them I think Luffy looks the worst for being against it but then jumping on it anyways, but he clearly put a lot of work into analyzing Golden's role in the events, so :shrug:
sig is alive.
Turnip Head wrote:And I see the distinction that Quin is making between being pinged by Luffy's post (about how we're not allowed to make a new bandwagon) and being against the Fuzz wagon specifically. I don't think that is as big a contradiction as Sloonei is making it out to be. Both things can be true and still be genuine.
Quin is alive.
Turnip Head wrote:Welcome back Matt :eek:

I'm gonna revisit Gleam. I think it's noteworthy that everyone on his wagon jumped ship for Fuzz while the other two wagons remained more or less intact. Does anyone know if any players who originally voted for Gleam ended up switching to ika?
Gleam didn't make it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What's astounding to me about that is not that Turnip Head spoke in defense of sig, Enrique, or Quin, but that Turnip Head's initial suspicion post-Fuzz was agleaminranks...
Turnip Head wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:Because at the moment that I voted Gleam-ika was 5-5. As for why it wasn't Gleam, you're not gonna like my answer, but I honestly didn't care which one got lynched.

Luffy I said I wouldn't touch the ika/Silverwolf situation. I said nothing of lynches except that I wanted to avoid ties.
But I read back and you had a ping on Gleam, you even voted for him earlier. So why don't you care?
...whom Fuzz "suspected." :|
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

At this point I think the case against Turnip Head is the strongest one on the table right now, better than Boomslang or chaindeath.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Hey @HOSTS!

Can the cops hypothetically arrest Prisoner 509, or is he immune from that?

Wonder if that can be answered.
Prisoners who are paroled and enter the main game can be lynched, arrested, and targeted with night actions, just like any other player.

If prisoners are just temporarily released (prison break), however, they cannot be lynched, arrested, or targeted.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by chaindeath »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Question for chaindeath:
chaindeath wrote:He has switched his vote to Ika to kill the tie. He doesn't understand how he's bad but if the town wishes it this civ will turn himself in and let the cops roll through another night phase.
Many people thought this post looked terrible. I understand why. I have one thing I need cleared up though. I'll explain why I care after you've answered.

I've highlighted, bolded, italicized, and underlined one of the "he" pronouns you used in this post. Who were you talking about in this exact sentence with this exact pronoun?

Nobody else answer this for him.
Excuse chaindeath's misstep. "he's" here is referring to chaindeath. He could see Ika being bad at the time from SW's distrust and the weird way Ika defended SW before SW could even post a defense for herself.

Chaindeath is catching up now, he'll respond to things like this in line, so excuse the multiple posts if they end up happening.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:Well, call me crazy, but I still think It's Quin.

Prisoner, note that Epignosis, whom you suspect, and Quin, whom I suspect, are both voting for chaindeath. Classic scapegoatery.
You would have said this regardless of who I voted.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote: This was Day 1, where we had no info. Scapegoating? Hardly.
Also, are you saying I am suspicious for my vote then, llama?
I continue to read you as civ, so no. But I think your vote was a good springboard for others to jump onto.
Epignosis wrote: What's your assessment of chaindeath's vote for ika?
Without meaning to sound disrespectful, I think Chaindeath is in over his head. Many of his posts are about trying to catch up, and I don't really think he has a well thought out strategy. I don't make much of his vote for Ika at all.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Seems like we're divided today.
What changed from yesterday? Boom was on the chopping block, he seemed like the one that garnered the votes from the civ core. The only info we got was that silver may or may not have info.

I mean if the group ends up favoring another by tomorrow (end of phase) I'll vote there, but I'm just awfully curious why we don't just effing lynch something together for once.

Question for anyone: who can NOT get behind a Boom vote with conviction?
Are you asking me what changed? I don't know.

I think chaindeath made a clumsy move. That's why he has my vote.
Which clumsy move was that? Could it be the frustrated: you can kill chaindeath and have him flip civ? If so keep your vote on chaindeath :shrug2: . when he is shown to be a civilian he hopes the crowds will come together to kill his accusers, and hopefully they will be cops and no other friendly criminals from his family.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:

Prisoner, note that Epignosis, whom you suspect, and Quin, whom I suspect, are both voting for chaindeath. Classic scapegoatery.
It's impossible to predict the future or alternate realities with any accuracy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:

I'm really, really good at it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:

If Quin isn't likely to be the lynch today by the time we get to EOD, are you going to be willing to budge?
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Those 7 points were actually 3 points. I took Silverwolf's "100% sure" remarks to be in response to the thread imploring her to make that claim for the sake of sig's reaction. I don't think her read on ika is infallible, and I am able to believe a scenario where ika was what his role flip says he was.

What makes you say the stool pigeon is a role the seemer would choose?
One of the few without BTSC.
I would pick hitman and draw out a hitman. A civilian who can kill is a dangerous civilian. Flip as a hitman, and wait for somebody to contest it, and then arrest. That's what I would do.
Contesting would be against the rules though wouldn't it?
Also as off right know the hitmen have done more damage to the civs then the mafia. So while I see your point and it could be true, I don't think getting to deep into who the seemer might have flipped as should be done. I will stand by my claim that Ika is the seemer though.

So Chain switched off of Ika to back onto Ika right?
Yes. Chaindeath put his vote on Ika then to nero then to Ika. He did this until he was caught up since he still holds Nero as a baddie, but changed it to Ika to break the tie. At the time he felt a tiebreaker would be worse than his vote being the only one on someone.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Quin wrote:Voted chaindeath pending his answer the 509's question and what 509 has to say about it.
Chaindeath wonders why Quin puts so much trust into 509.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

chaindeath wrote:Yes. Chaindeath put his vote on Ika then to nero then to Ika. He did this until he was caught up since he still holds Nero as a baddie, but changed it to Ika to break the tie. At the time he felt a tiebreaker would be worse than his vote being the only one on someone.
Why did you elect to vote for ika instead of Boomslang?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

chaindeath wrote:
Quin wrote:Voted chaindeath pending his answer the 509's question and what 509 has to say about it.
Chaindeath wonders why Quin puts so much trust into 509.
Because 509 is an indie with a pro-town stance. I also have my own reasons for voting you i.e my ISO of you earlier today. Can you address my points as you catch up?
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Questions I have for the group:
1. If TH is bad, why did he place a seventh vote on Radical Fuzz, when Ika had seven as well?
2. What happened to all the other people who were ready to vote for Quin but suddenly aren't, e.g. Black Rock and SVS?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:

If Quin isn't likely to be the lynch today by the time we get to EOD, are you going to be willing to budge?
Maybe, but not to Turnip Head or Chaindeath.

chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I don't think we're divided. At least not in a messy, bad kind of way. We've got a core group of suspects that we're deciding between. These votes will start coming together soon enough.
Yep. We'll consolidate our votes y'all, it's not a concern. We don't have to all just pile on one person right away and then wait around for the day phase to end, that would be a huge waste of time. Before we come together we have the opportunity to explore our cases and reads and that's what we're doing.

chaindeath get in here FFS.
Brov, chaineath is not sure what time schedule you're on but he has class on Wed. and there are quite a few hours until the day ends. :omg:

linki: He's working on it :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm starting to get really nasty feelings about Nerolunar, and I'm not quite sure why. I must investigate.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

thellama73 wrote:Questions I have for the group:
1. If TH is bad, why did he place a seventh vote on Radical Fuzz, when Ika had seven as well?
RadicalFuzz literally told him to do it.
thellama73 wrote:2. What happened to all the other people who were ready to vote for Quin but suddenly aren't, e.g. Black Rock and SVS?
I suspect those two still are willing. We've formed a coalition of consensus town reads and intend to vote as a group instead of pouting around on our own pet suspects as we had been prior. It's strategically foolish to do anything else with the ratios likely to be strongly in the cops' favor.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Not buying it. TH is good. Why wouldn't Fuzz have told him that in BTSC to give him unbreakable civ cred, rather than in the thread?
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:2. What happened to all the other people who were ready to vote for Quin but suddenly aren't, e.g. Black Rock and SVS?
I suspect those two still are willing. We've formed a coalition of consensus town reads and intend to vote as a group instead of pouting around on our own pet suspects as we had been prior. It's strategically foolish to do anything else with the ratios likely to be strongly in the cops' favor.
I am willing to join a coalition if you guys stop coalescing around obvious civs.

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:If anyone is able to do such a thing, could we all post a ranked list of suspects in order of lynch priority today?

For me it's:
1. Boomslang
2. Turnip Head
3. chaindeath

4. sig
5. Quin

Today's ranked list of priorities for me:

1. TH
2. Boom
3. Quin or sig

If TH doesn't pick up a ton of traction today, I would be willing to move to Boom. I have not yet had a chance to look into the Chaindeath business (I will have time for that on Thursday though, Wednesdays are always busy for me) so I would only be willing to move there if I see something there. (Or, I suppose if every other player moves there, and there would be literally no point in me voting elsewhere - if that makes sense. I'm going to try my best to be stubborn or tunnely here.)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

thellama73 wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Not buying it. TH is good. Why wouldn't Fuzz have told him that in BTSC to give him unbreakable civ cred, rather than in the thread?
It's textbook distancing, I've seen it many times.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities.
This inspires a thought: shouldn't we be doing those roles a solid in the thread? We don't need to expose them in any way, but we could help to guide their sights onto a common name. We have a coalition of sorts built now. We lynch a #1 guy and name a #2 guy to be offed. Anyone opposed? There is obviously some risk here with the ratios critical, but that might also be why a gamble is warranted.

I am game to try this. First, let me double check the roles to see if there is a protector/blocker anywhere. I certainly wouldn't want to out anyone or cause a problem there.

Also, I do believe 1 of the hitmen is now gone, iirc. So at most, there is likely just 1 family who hopefully still has Don & hitman still intact. But I'll double check on that too. Still, 1 coordinated civ kill is better than none! :nicenod:

*sings* ~linki with myself... linki with myself...
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

thellama73 wrote:I am willing to join a coalition if you guys stop coalescing around obvious civs.
I think you're wrong.

There are numerous candidates though. Who besides Quin excites you?
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
chaindeath wrote:Yes. Chaindeath put his vote on Ika then to nero then to Ika. He did this until he was caught up since he still holds Nero as a baddie, but changed it to Ika to break the tie. At the time he felt a tiebreaker would be worse than his vote being the only one on someone.
Why did you elect to vote for ika instead of Boomslang?
To be completely honest chaindeath didn't have a read on Boomslang because he has five posts and chaindeath is surprised that Boom is even in the game, eg. hasn't been modkilled. Enrique was only around until night two so most of his posts seem to still have a trying to pin a read feel to them. (He's going to get shit for saying the word feel he just knows it. :suspish: ) If Boom is a civ it would make sense for the cops to leave him alone since he isn't trying to get them lynched. If he's a cop he was laying so low he could beat a corpse at a lying contest. Boom seems 50/50
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, quick review of roles & deadies list.

There is only 1 cop who can block:
Beat Cop - Patrols one player of his choice every night, effectively role blocking them.

And the SockFace Hitman is dead now. (Matt 2.0)

So, there is, in theory, the Daisy Syndicate's kill available (assuming both Don & Hitman are still alive and free). With that in mind, I'm game to attempt to make a consensus list of 2 players. We lynch 1, and leave the other up for the Famiglia to off.

First, I do want to hear a consensus from everyone - just in case anyone sees a problem with this idea that I have overlooked.

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

My top two choices right now:

1. Turnip Head
2. Boomslang
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

1. Chaindeath OR Nerolunar, but not both.
2. Turnip Head
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I would like some thoughts on this:
chaindeath wrote:
Many people thought this post looked terrible. I understand why. I have one thing I need cleared up though. I'll explain why I care after you've answered.

I've highlighted, bolded, italicized, and underlined one of the "he" pronouns you used in this post. Who were you talking about in this exact sentence with this exact pronoun?

Excuse chaindeath's misstep. "he's" here is referring to chaindeath. He could see Ika being bad at the time from SW's distrust and the weird way Ika defended SW before SW could even post a defense for herself.

Chaindeath is catching up now, he'll respond to things like this in line, so excuse the multiple posts if they end up happening.
I think it's an important distinction. The language of his ika vote changes significantly with this correction and the post does not look as bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@ Epi: Building townie cred. At the time I don't think anyone sincerely expected a CFD to take place. If you are town then we can assess that all three of the players up for lynch that day before Fuzz were good guys, so by making a post expressing such dissatisfaction TH looks like a good level headed townie who was above all our earlier paranoia. He expressed a lack of reads that day, and the next day he went hard after Long Conc but since then has gone back to expressing non-reads on everyone. I do not like that very much.
I don't know. That's just not something I would do if I were a cop. Three people up for a lynch who aren't on the team? Let it be and on to Day 3.

But I understand the second half just fine. Carrying on.
That's not the question. Would Turnip Head do it as a cop?

I do not know enough about him as a player to answer definitively, but I'm generally reading him as scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Quin wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
@ Scotty A Sig lynch is fine, but Im not sure its that urgent anymore. This phase is already filled with discussion not orbiting Sig. I would much rather a confirmed scum to me, and that is Chaindeath. He reminds me of myself when I was scum in Arkham - the way my reads were all over the place and such.

Chaindeath isn't scum. If he were a baddie he would be acting quite differently, probably. The biggest kick in the teeth for him is probably not quoting and typing out half of what he was thinking, with the other half that would justify his rational kept in his brain rather than on the page. Shame on him. His crime family has sustained losses and while he would like to say that you've been involved in all of them it would seem that you are intent on killing me and having my family loose as a result. He is unsure on what else to say to convince you in particular but maybe when he gets to responding to the huge ISO on him you may find answers therein.
What's the term for this? 'If I was mafia I wouldn't...' He makes a claim that nero's tunnelling would make his family lose. Is this some don roleclaim? Nope. Chaindeath is a civ but not the Don.
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 640326 wrote:
I didn't think that far ahead I'm afraid.
How do you plan to use your time in this free thread?

What do you have to say to my lynch chain? Specifically where I mention you and golden. I haven't got a clue how to do hyperlinks, but it's the first post on page 99.

He is unsure of weather you are referring to your own lynch or your vote. He doesn't want to see you go if that's what you're asking but if it's about trying to lych Scotty then I don't think it would be a bad move, probably. He isn't particularly fond of this phrase from Scotty "
Oh man I want to lynch you. Teacher! Teacher! May I vote twice, like the Warden? I'll be a good boy, I swear!"

If this isn't what you're looking for Quin let him know.
So apparently he doesn't scum read me anymore. I mean, that's great and all, but he's shown no reason as to why. Activity for activities sake? It really just feels like he's making up his reads as he goes along. I don't like it. TBF You're not wrong, he doesn't have a log or flowchart of who is who and so on. He keeps everything in his head, seemingly to his detriment.
Matt 2.0
What? Chaindeath wishes he could give you an answer for this. He did an ISO of chaindeath's posts jumped to that vote and read around it. He doesn't have an explanation (He knows... If you all had a dollar for every time he said that you'd be rich (especially if you included quotes)). Sorry :shrug:
Can someone hook up chaidneath with a tldr of the day so far? He has classwork to do and not enough time to read through 400+ posts from the time he was away. To the direct accusations at him he would like to say if you lynch him you lynch a townie. There is no way to make this clearer that he knows of. He is going to vote Nero because he still thinks he's bad. All aboard the train hes going into a tunnel (or has been in one for a while).
Now he's falling back into the old habit of not posting anything worthwhile. There's no meat to his posts. Not even enough to tempt a dog.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Probably. I'd like to think we're already doing it some by narrowing things down to a consensus pool.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Quin wrote:
Chaindeath did! He ment to when he posted his last post. balgh repeated words He still feels that Nero is the one to lynch, also he will try to be on when the EoD comes around, if there arnt 10+ pages to catch up on he should be able to be active. He's driving for the next two hours so he'd only have ~45 mins to catch up. See ya'll then.
At this point nero is the only person that chaindeath has created a read on that is backed up by something. It's not very much, but it was enough for me to feel good about chaindeath because we had a common enemy. Now it just feels like a weak argument.That's fair.
Chaindeath would like to thank those who have created rainbow lists and he hopes you all will keep them updated. He feels that ones opinion on others will greatly help his opinion on you. :D That being said however, He would like to address those who have said they don't trust him or feel suspicious of him:

Why do you feel that way? What makes him seem like a baddie? How can he help show you that he is indeed a civi going for a civi win con?

He hopes it is not merely his post count. Yesterday (in game) he felt like he made a good amount of high content posts (quality over quantity with 300+ posts per day on average, or thereabouts). He even presented his first case in a mafia game with quotes and everything. Its frustrating to see people say He's a low poster when he truly is trying his best to contribute in meaningful ways.

He would like to conclude with his suspicions and his feelings on the game state at this point in time. TH and Scotty is sending some major baddie vibes. Nero still makes me uncomfortable and chaindeath would like to draw attention to him. Llama If he were to make a list you would likely be in the yellow-orange category and Zebra fall in there too.

Sig and quin.... He feels torn with you two. He would like to say you're both town but could not do so with a clear conscience. He is going to say you're town leaning baddie. Hopefuly he will be able to say otherwise by the end of this day phase.
I think he's starting to 'play' now. He's asking questions which I like. Not so much what he's asking, but the fact that he's asking them. TH, zebra, sig, llama and I become a suspicion for chaindeath but he's not saying anything to elaborate. That's a lot of people to suddenly suspect at once. chaindeath is probably the least credible person at this point in time.

Chaindeath doesn't know how he wants to vote... He needs to do it for the day but all of the people with votes on them feel like they could be town. He's going to stick with his guns and vote Nero because he is sure that he's bad.
He was also questioned about who will be bad if Sig flips bad, he doesn't know. There are too many options for one person's death to tell for sure on any of them. Long post short of Sig flips bad he's bad if he flips good we as a whole messed up and need to do some looming at those who pushed the vote. It doesn't make them bad but more suspect he supposes.
He's responding to a question I asked him about the follow up to a sig lynch. He avoids the question. I do not like this. He thinks it would be a lot easier to find the other cops if a cop was lynched. He feels like the towns been fumbling from not having any other cops to help show alignment based on cross references from the two cop lynches that would show up.
Nerolunar wrote:
There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.

Actually while we are on this topic, I mostly threw shade at Chaindeath at the time. My goal was not to defend LC, but I did notice Chaindeaths behavior. That was my first ping of him - he decided to vote for LC when the only thing LC had posted was his disagreement to the plan that everyone should be voted for, to trigger the traitors. Very weak reasoning from Chaindeath that he didn´t follow up on rubbed me the wrong way and still does.

Why do you hang onto this vote for LC? Chaindeath has said it before but he supposes it bares repeating: Day 1 was buisy for him. He was highly distracted and unable to do much speculation, which is most of what you can do day one. The story hasn't changed and he supposes you are not willing to accept it. He wonders if you would have as much suspicion for him if he had said he used and RNG for the vote.
For some reason, Nero is the only person chaindeath is interested in pursuing as a valid suspect. What happened to Silver, DDL, sig, me, llama, turnip, black rock, zebra? I honestly don't think he's telling the truth about who he does and doesn't suspect. He's never given anything concrete on anybody else. He's essentially just tunneling on Nerolunar.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:My top two choices right now:

1. Turnip Head
2. Boomslang
Yup. Epi's posts on the last page put these two on the same level. I'll have no hesitation to eliminate either of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I would like some thoughts on this:
chaindeath wrote:

I think it's an important distinction. The language of his ika vote changes significantly with this correction and the post does not look as bad.
That post does not look as bad, yeah, but it was not a part of my suspicion against him in the first place
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Chaindeath is at best a distant 3rd on my list of priorities now. Boom and Turnip are comfortably my top two.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

1.TH
2.Nero
Nerolunar wrote:Prisoner Im not sure I understand the question. I also slept and have been doing other things if you need more reasons. I have been checking in regularly but swiftly and didn´t find anything that I would like to comment on. Chaindeath seems to be our lynch for today and if not him then Boomslang,and Im fine with either.
This sort of, he wants to say, snap lynching was part of the reason he suspected Ika originally.
ika wrote:yawn can we lynch this now?

Return to “Previous Jobs”