It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Re: [DAY 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:Hi Soneji. We seem to be in the process of deciding which one of Turnip Head and Boomslang we should lynch first. It's probably time we all started gravitating for a single one of them in the poll. Who do you think it should be?
I think there is less margin for error with Boomslang. There is nothing about Enrique's posts that even come close to looking like town and Boomslang has been a non-entity.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Boomslang

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Why is TH in your second tier of suspects and not your first?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:Why is TH in your second tier of suspects and not your first?
For the same reason I'm voting Boomslang over TH really. I haven't seen anything I can view as townlike behavior from Draconus, Boomslang and Chaindeath while I have a bit of reason to doubt my read on TH, which has its main basis in his reaction to the lynch options on day 2. He did in the end vote for Fuzz and if scum, had the time to set up the potential to vote for someone else if the need arise. Then there is the possibility of Ika as the seemer, which muddies the water a bit more.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji wrote:
For the same reason I'm voting Boomslang over TH really. I haven't seen anything I can view as townlike behavior from Draconus, Boomslang and Chaindeath while I have a bit of reason to doubt my read on TH, which has its main basis in his reaction to the lynch options on day 2. He did in the end vote for Fuzz and if scum, had the time to set up the potential to vote for someone else if the need arise. Then there is the possibility of Ika as the seemer, which muddies the water a bit more.
What about the thought of DDL as the seemer?
The one thing about TH that makes him a more appealing lynch today is that the case on him is the most substantial one that there is in this game. We all seem confident enough with Boomslang, but a large part of thay is his inactivity. Turnip Head has provided lots of content to analyze, and the results have come back mostly scummy. That's the way I see it, at least. Others do not need to agree.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:
Soneji wrote:
What about the thought of DDL as the seemer?
The one thing about TH that makes him a more appealing lynch today is that the case on him is the most substantial one that there is in this game. We all seem confident enough with Boomslang, but a large part of thay is his inactivity. Turnip Head has provided lots of content to analyze, and the results have come back mostly scummy. That's the way I see it, at least. Others do not need to agree.
I will need to review TH's full post history more to say whether I'd agree that he has an overall large amount of scummy content, after I get some sleep. What I have seen from TH isn't as standout scummy as Enrique's posts though and my suspicion there isn't based on his replacements inactivity. While I have sympathy for those replacing very likely mafia like Enrique, the evidence against the former owner of their role is too much to let fly.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dom »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Matt rejoined the game into a civilian role. Matt 1.0 could not have been the seemer, Sloonei is correct. Any baddie by default cannot rejoin a game.
unless they rejion their team. Don't know if that's plausible here.

I'm hoping TH responds to my question. I want to hear what he has to say before judging the case.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, indiglo! I've missed playing with you-- glad to se you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Gonna change to turnip, because now I'm worried I'm voting him based on inactivity. Mind you, under normal circumstances I'd be keen to vote out inactives. It's a matter of principle.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

As we get closer to the deadline I think ot becomes imperative that we all consolidate our votes on one player. There's too much behind the scenes vote shenanigans going on to comfortably have split votes if it's not necessary.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Sloonei wrote:As we get closer to the deadline I think ot becomes imperative that we all consolidate our votes on one player. There's too much behind the scenes vote shenanigans going on to comfortably have split votes if it's not necessary.
Either that, or we have two we pretty much ALL suspect so it makes baddie shenanigans harder. I am happy with my vote on Turnip Head, but am also good with all the votes on Boomrique. That also plays into the plan for signalling that 509378 was discussing.

We have had some really good talk today, thanks for putting up with me not being a part of it. Sometimes life is that way.

I will probably post again towards the end of day, mainly if a vote change is required, or to reaffirm my vote for teh TH.

Welcome replacement people, goodluck catching up, if you read anything,read the last hour of Day 2 starting here, with Fuzz' Day 2 vote for ika:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 78#p242378

And going to the lynch post. It explains a lot of the rest of the game.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Sloonei wrote:As we get closer to the deadline I think ot becomes imperative that we all consolidate our votes on one player. There's too much behind the scenes vote shenanigans going on to comfortably have split votes if it's not necessary.
My finger is on the trigger.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar, come back and post a thing!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:Gonna change to turnip, because now I'm worried I'm voting him based on inactivity. Mind you, under normal circumstances I'd be keen to vote out inactives. It's a matter of principle.
I don't understand this post. Can you clarify?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

All right, I can get behind a Boomslang lynch, because if Turnip Head is playing a baddie game, it's one of the most brilliant I've ever seen.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boomslang
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

thellama73 wrote:if Turnip Head is playing a baddie game, it's one of the most brilliant I've ever seen.
Just because of the Fuzz vote? Or what else?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Either that, or we have two we pretty much ALL suspect so it makes baddie shenanigans harder. I am happy with my vote on Turnip Head, but am also good with all the votes on Boomrique. That also plays into the plan for signalling that 509378 was discussing.

We have had some really good talk today, thanks for putting up with me not being a part of it. Sometimes life is that way.

I will probably post again towards the end of day, mainly if a vote change is required, or to reaffirm my vote for teh TH.

Welcome replacement people, goodluck catching up, if you read anything,read the last hour of Day 2 starting here, with Fuzz' Day 2 vote for ika:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 78#p242378

And going to the lynch post. It explains a lot of the rest of the game.
Thank you.

SVS, you and I both genuinely read TH as civ in Arkham, I think. What sets him apart in this game?
thellama73 wrote:All right, I can get behind a Boomslang lynch, because if Turnip Head is playing a baddie game, it's one of the most brilliant I've ever seen.
Can you clarify why you don't want to lynch TH?
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath thinks a TH lynch would be best since boom has been non-existent this game it would be easy to lynch boom tomorrow.

In regards to the sockface role, chaindeath thinks that it could be the real role. If he remembers correctly there was a night that not much happened in the way of nighttime arrests and perhaps that was the time the rainbow list was used. It seems like that would be more likely than both of the Dons being found in the same night.

Time for lunch!
[attachment=0]300px-Meetthesandvich4.png[/attachment]
Attachments
300px-Meetthesandvich4.png
300px-Meetthesandvich4.png (67.31 KiB) Viewed 691 times
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

chaindeath wrote:Chaindeath thinks a TH lynch would be best since boom has been non-existent this game it would be easy to lynch boom tomorrow.

In regards to the sockface role, chaindeath thinks that it could be the real role. If he remembers correctly there was a night that not much happened in the way of nighttime arrests and perhaps that was the time the rainbow list was used. It seems like that would be more likely than both of the Dons being found in the same night.

Time for lunch!
[attachment=0]300px-Meetthesandvich4.png[/attachment]
"esy" yuoo sey? Nu lynch hes beee iesy oor ilse-a ika vuoold steell be-a eleefe-a et thees pueent und Buumslung vuoold hefe-a hunged yesterdey. Yuoo meke-a it herd tu troost yuoo, cheeendeet. Bork Bork Bork!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sig has remained silent since this post, so I'm bumping it again.
Sloonei wrote:@ sig: But that's not how you phrased it at all. You went as far as to say "as of right now...", which strongly implies that you are referring to things specific to the prior night phases in This Game. Also that role is less of a risk to townies in this game because it requires unanimous and anonymous support from multiple town players in order to perform a kill. It's not like it's just a lone townie making kills every night. Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities. I don't think the hitmen pose much of a risk/threat to the town. If they did, we'd have more than one townie dead at their hands.

I am confused about your response to my question. It does not even come close to matching your original statement. Why the inconsistency?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Quin wrote:Nerolunar, come back and post a thing!
Sure, although I don´t have much to comment on.

Chaindeath trying to redirect a lynch unto Th is a little weird to me. I think Boomslang is so much more suspicious right now, and I would like Chaindeath to elaborate on why he thinks TH is more suspicious in the light of possible evidence that we have.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:

Chaindeath trying to redirect a lynch unto Th is a little weird to me. I think Boomslang is so much more suspicious right now, and I would like Chaindeath to elaborate on why he thinks TH is more suspicious in the light of possible evidence that we have.
Redirect? Most of the day has been about discussing which one of those two to lynch. No one's redirecting a lynch anywhere. TH has 5 votes. The only person not participating in the lynch so far today is Boomslang himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will not be around for the deadline so I'll have to make a final vote about 2 hours prior to it. I'm still good with either option but with the votes split the way they are the picture is muddied a bit.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

SVS, I read the end of day 2. I definitely get the Turnip Head suspicion. He didn't say much during that period of substance. A lot of posts with no content and reluctance to vote who might be his teammate.

I'd still like a response from him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Black Rock and sig, where yous at?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why might someone vote Boomslang over TH? HAs he just been really fleety?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:if Turnip Head is playing a baddie game, it's one of the most brilliant I've ever seen.
Just because of the Fuzz vote? Or what else?
I agree with the post Epignosis made earlier outlining certain behavior of TH's that makes no sense as a baddie. Hang on, I will pull it.

thellama73
Supatown

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by thellama73 »

This one:
Epignosis wrote:I started going through Turnip Head's posts, and stopped here:
Turnip Head wrote:I want to lead a CFD counterwagon because I don't like any of these 3, but I have no idea where to go. My vote is accomplishing nothing but I don't know where else to put it. I really hope Epi doesn't get lynched, I haven't played with him in forever and I'm liking his new approach this game.
Question: If Turnip Head is a cop, how does this Day 2 post make sense?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:Why might someone vote Boomslang over TH? HAs he just been really fleety?
He replaced Enrique, whose behavior whioe he was in the game was not the most civie thing in the world. He appeared to take nothing seriously until we lynched RadicalFuzz, a cop, and Enrique got mad. He also was voting for Fuzz before the bandwagon against him started, and then Enrique immediately switched his vote to someone else (ika, i think) once the real Fuzz votes started coming in.

His post history is not that long if you want to check it out for yourself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

Redirect? Most of the day has been about discussing which one of those two to lynch. No one's redirecting a lynch anywhere. TH has 5 votes. The only person not participating in the lynch so far today is Boomslang himself.
I don´t see why TH is suspicious. Is there a case anywhere that I have missed?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:This one:
Turnip Head wrote:I want to lead a CFD counterwagon because I don't like any of these 3, but I have no idea where to go. My vote is accomplishing nothing but I don't know where else to put it. I really hope Epi doesn't get lynched, I haven't played with him in forever and I'm liking his new approach this game.
What do you think of my answer to this question a few posts later?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

I don´t see why TH is suspicious. Is there a case anywhere that I have missed?
yes. It's all over the last few pages.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:All right, I can get behind a Boomslang lynch, because if Turnip Head is playing a baddie game, it's one of the most brilliant I've ever seen.
TH cast a tying vote for RadicalFuzz, who was a cop. I can't see a good reason for him to do that if they were teammates. Prisoner says it was for civ cred and that Fuzz told him to do it in the thread, but if he really wanted civ cred, Fuzz should have told him to do it behind the scenes. THe fact that he didn't undermines the civ cred argument for me. Also see the post I just referenced by Epignosis.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote:

I don't agree with it. It's possible to rationalize any behavior away as "building townie cred," but if you take thta attitude all the time, it's impossible to draw any conclusions from in-thread behavior, or voting pattersn for that matter. I continue to believe that there are actions that make no sense as a cop, and thta very few if any baddies would do.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:I will not be around for the deadline so I'll have to make a final vote about 2 hours prior to it. I'm still good with either option but with the votes split the way they are the picture is muddied a bit.
I think it's most likely to be Boomslang.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I don't think TH's Fuzz vote was a credit-grab because I don't think it was that strong in the first place. If TH is bad, that vote was to save face, not gain credit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:
TH cast a tying vote for RadicalFuzz, who was a cop. I can't see a good reason for him to do that if they were teammates. Prisoner says it was for civ cred and that Fuzz told him to do it in the thread, but if he really wanted civ cred, Fuzz should have told him to do it behind the scenes. THe fact that he didn't undermines the civ cred argument for me. Also see the post I just referenced by Epignosis.
But Fuzz asking him to do it in the thread is a part of it. He did it before the CFD had started, before his name was even newr anyone's radar. It looks like a weird distancing attempt more than anything, and then when TH finally took him up on it, it was late enough in the drill to be a decisive vote. I definitely would not rule out the possibility of a bus vote on that wagon, and TH's is one of the most likely votes to fit that description. He was silent for a long time during the formation of the wagon, and a possible explanation for that is that he was scrambling behind the scenes. He claims he was "reading back" but I don't buy that. Plus at that point he pretty much needed to vote for Fuzz regardless of alignment. The CFD was apparently his idea, and if he backtracked and voted anywhere else it would be the most immediately suspicious move in the history of mafia. He had to vote for RadicalFuzz that day if he's bad.

Some linki that involves me
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I don't agree with it. It's possible to rationalize any behavior away as "building townie cred," but if you take thta attitude all the time, it's impossible to draw any conclusions from in-thread behavior, or voting pattersn for that matter. I continue to believe that there are actions that make no sense as a cop, and thta very few if any baddies would do.
I don't think the tentative suggestion of a Chinese Fire Drill on Day 2 is a strong enough piece of evidence to overwhelm the much larger case against TH at this point. I have no trouble reading that post of his from a baddie perspective, and if it's supposed to be his strongest civ point in the game then I want to lynch him even more.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:Black Rock and sig, where yous at?
I'm hiding so SSSSHHHH

:ninja:
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: I don't agree with it. It's possible to rationalize any behavior away as "building townie cred," but if you take thta attitude all the time, it's impossible to draw any conclusions from in-thread behavior, or voting pattersn for that matter. I continue to believe that there are actions that make no sense as a cop, and thta very few if any baddies would do.
I don't think the tentative suggestion of a Chinese Fire Drill on Day 2 is a strong enough piece of evidence to overwhelm the much larger case against TH at this point. I have no trouble reading that post of his from a baddie perspective, and if it's supposed to be his strongest civ point in the game then I want to lynch him even more.[/quote]

And you agree that the vote for Fuzz, including its timing, makes sense for a cop seeking civvie cred?

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Dom wrote:Also, indiglo! I've missed playing with you-- glad to se you!

Ditto! It's been fun getting the cobwebs out of my head and dusting off ye olde paranoia. :D This has genuinely been an enjoyable game! Glad to have you join us.

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
My finger is on the trigger.
Yes, mine too. My opinion on Boorique has been abundantly clear, so I'd have to problem moving my vote there, if need be. (Even if he isn't my first choice.)

@Llama, I am trying to see where you are coming from about TH. I think we're just interpreting that post differently though. Suppose all 3 of those original Wagoneers were civs. TH was really just echoing what others had said, there had been much discussion about how a lot of us didn't feel comfortable voting for any of those 3 original candidates. So TH mentions changing, and doing a CFD on someone else. Great way to piggy back on general town thoughts. And with so many more civs in the game than scum, I don't think he thought for a minute that the CFD would land on scum. Also, once he said that, the CFD started picking up steam REALLY fast - and if he really wanted to CFD someone, he would have been all aboard the train. The fact is, he wasn't all aboard the train. He avoided participating in ALL the Fuzz CFD discussion, even though he was present during all of it.

My thinking is that had his CFD Wish been genuine, he would have said "Oh hooray! We're lynching someone else, I'm on board, toot toot!" Or something to that effect. Fact is, he conspicuously avoided all the CFD discussion, accept to post some vague concerns that it was actually happening. (I mean DUH it's happening, and 10 minutes ago, he WANTED it to happen.) I think at that point he would have looked even worse NOT voting in the CFD, because of how he had brought up the whole matter in the first place, and then dragged his feet on it the ENTIRE time. It read to me as - he brought up an idea not sure whether or not it would get traction, and if it did what would the odds be it would end up on scum... and then when it got traction on scum, he started freaking out big time. Otherwise, why wouldn't he be happy that HIS idea got traction in the thread? I think that's what it boils down to for me. His idea got traction, and then he didn't like the idea anymore. That reads to me that it was because of who the idea got traction on - Scum Fuzz.

That is just my interpretation of how that went down. And I understand yours is different. I am only mentioning my interpretation again out of a desire not to tunnel, or misconstrue. If there is a fallacy in my thinking, I am hoping someone can point it out.

Then, even beyond the CFD, I find there is plenty more suspicious stuff from TH as well.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

That was supposed to say "I'd have NO problem switching my vote to Boom" not "I'd have to problem switching my vote". Mercy me, I am just having 0 luck with the typing of my posts lately. WTF? :fist: :puppy:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ignore my last post, Sloonei. I responded too hastily before reading all of your responses.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Maybe I am wrong, and I know you guys all have strong opinions. But I am not seeing it. Of course, I have been wrong before. My vote stays where it is.

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Okay so TH came out hard to defend me, I have had some thoughts that someone defending me was mafia, simply since keeping me alive caused more in thread chaos and distraction. That could be TH. However, at the same time he really did push for my defense. I'll look over the case on him, but for the time I'm voting for Boomslang. He was my second choice for yesterday, and my first choice for today.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't agree with it. It's possible to rationalize any behavior away as "building townie cred," but if you take thta attitude all the time, it's impossible to draw any conclusions from in-thread behavior, or voting pattersn for that matter. I continue to believe that there are actions that make no sense as a cop, and thta very few if any baddies would do.
I don't think the tentative suggestion of a Chinese Fire Drill on Day 2 is a strong enough piece of evidence to overwhelm the much larger case against TH at this point. I have no trouble reading that post of his from a baddie perspective, and if it's supposed to be his strongest civ point in the game then I want to lynch him even more.
And you agree that the vote for Fuzz, including its timing, makes sense for a cop seeking civvie cred?
Like the Prisoner said, it looks more like saving face than gaining cred. After everything that happened, TH was obligated to vote for Fuzz.
His suggestion of the Fire Drill isn't a town tell to me because all he did was express that he disliked all the lynch options. At the time I don't think anyone would have been anticipating the response that followed. When he made that post, my guess is that he expected the lynch to go through on one of the three other candidates without any harm done to the cops, and good trustworthy Turnip Head would have been on record as not supporting a mislynch. But then a bunch of people hopped on board the CFD, and Fuzz's name was the one we all went with. I am not looking at them right now, but I recall TH's posts when he returned expressing a degree of surprise that indicated he genuinely did not expect his wish for a CFD to be taken seriously. He hesitated to add his vote to the mix and claimed to be reading. By the time he cast it, his hands were tied and he could make no other choice.

This is just my interpretation of events. Others are free to believe other things. But I really don't think Turnip Head looks good.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:Sig has remained silent since this post, so I'm bumping it again.
Sloonei wrote:@ sig: But that's not how you phrased it at all. You went as far as to say "as of right now...", which strongly implies that you are referring to things specific to the prior night phases in This Game. Also that role is less of a risk to townies in this game because it requires unanimous and anonymous support from multiple town players in order to perform a kill. It's not like it's just a lone townie making kills every night. Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities. I don't think the hitmen pose much of a risk/threat to the town. If they did, we'd have more than one townie dead at their hands.

I am confused about your response to my question. It does not even come close to matching your original statement. Why the inconsistency?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:Why might someone vote Boomslang over TH? HAs he just been really fleety?
He replaced Enrique, whose behavior whioe he was in the game was not the most civie thing in the world. He appeared to take nothing seriously until we lynched RadicalFuzz, a cop, and Enrique got mad. He also was voting for Fuzz before the bandwagon against him started, and then Enrique immediately switched his vote to someone else (ika, i think) once the real Fuzz votes started coming in.

His post history is not that long if you want to check it out for yourself.
Thank you.
How does one day 2 post erase the rest of the case?

I could see myself voting for either candidate, but I'd like to hear a response from TH (and Boom, if possible)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig wrote:Okay so TH came out hard to defend me, I have had some thoughts that someone defending me was mafia, simply since keeping me alive caused more in thread chaos and distraction. That could be TH. However, at the same time he really did push for my defense. I'll look over the case on him, but for the time I'm voting for Boomslang. He was my second choice for yesterday, and my first choice for today.
I at least like where your mind is at sig.

Return to “Previous Jobs”