Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [DAY 8] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Did you want me to answer? Why do you think I'm still here?
I don't care if you answer or not. Don't have at me for not answering though.

I don't know why you're still here. Are you a Don? Don't answer that.
I'm more coming at you for answering one half of the question but not the other half. To me it looks like you're trying to appeal to the past to reassure skeptical townies about you rather than addressing things in the present.
"Why are you still here?" is a stupid question to ask someone. It's a cloudy accusation that you can't defend against if you're a player who doesn't make it far. You don't know why you're here. I don't know why I'm here.

Sorry- dumbass thing to speculate. I'm here because I didn't get arrested or lynched yet. That's why.

Do you want to lynch me?
But you still attempted to answer it and give a justification as to why you're alive, you just did it by explaining that this happens a lot, like you're just trying to brush it off by telling us not to worry about you. That makes me worry about you. I might want to lynch you. We have quite a few bad guys left to lynch and a shrinking list of candidates. You're definitely not exempt.
I think this qualifies as a point raised. I could state it more pointedly if you want:

I think you cited past games to move the conversation to an area that's safer for you. Rather than discussing this game, you chose to response to the prisoner's questions by appealing to the past in a way that can make you look good.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Since we're playing this inane game
I don't disagree that it's a loaded question and generally impossible to answer. In this case, that's the whole point. I don't expect an "answer" and that's not what I'm looking for.
What are you looking for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Since we're playing this inane game
I don't disagree that it's a loaded question and generally impossible to answer. In this case, that's the whole point. I don't expect an "answer" and that's not what I'm looking for.
What are you looking for?
Something. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Mafia are not paying attention.
What does this have to do with you?
It doesn't have anything to do with me. You asked if I'm bad or bad (my wording). My response was neither. I don't put any stock in why I stay alive or why I die. If Mafia were paying attention, they would have arrested you the moment they realized they could. Yet you're still here. What am I to make from that?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm more coming at you for answering one half of the question but not the other half. To me it looks like you're trying to appeal to the past to reassure skeptical townies about you rather than addressing things in the present.
"Why are you still here?" is a stupid question to ask someone. It's a cloudy accusation that you can't defend against if you're a player who doesn't make it far. You don't know why you're here. I don't know why I'm here.

Sorry- dumbass thing to speculate. I'm here because I didn't get arrested or lynched yet. That's why.

Do you want to lynch me?
But you still attempted to answer it and give a justification as to why you're alive, you just did it by explaining that this happens a lot, like you're just trying to brush it off by telling us not to worry about you. That makes me worry about you. I might want to lynch you. We have quite a few bad guys left to lynch and a shrinking list of candidates. You're definitely not exempt.
I think this qualifies as a point raised. I could state it more pointedly if you want:

I think you cited past games to move the conversation to an area that's safer for you. Rather than discussing this game, you chose to response to the prisoner's questions by appealing to the past in a way that can make you look good.
Please explain to me how my response makes me look good. With one exception, I only win full games when I'm bad. Go.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Do you want to lynch me?

Please explain to me how my response makes me look good. With one exception, I only win full games when I'm bad. Go.
You told us that you regularly survive late into Full games. This is meant to make us unconcerned with the question of "Why is Epi still here?" while not actually addressing anything immediately relevant. You then mentioned that you are more often scum than town when this happens. Thank you for the delicious WIFOM, and thank you again for hiding behind it to say you're not making yourself look good.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
It doesn't have anything to do with me. You asked if I'm bad or bad (my wording). My response was neither. I don't put any stock in why I stay alive or why I die. If Mafia were paying attention, they would have arrested you the moment they realized they could. Yet you're still here. What am I to make from that?
This would mean you're asking me to read your statement like this:
Epignosis wrote:Neither this time about. Mafia are not paying attention. You're still here. I don't think they realize they can arrest you.
Instead of like this:
Epignosis wrote:Neither this time about. Mafia are not paying attention. You're still here. I don't think they realize they can arrest you.
I am doubtful that the former was your original intent, which is to say that I am unable to follow your thought process. I see "mafia are not paying attention because you're still here" as an expansion upon the "neither this time about" answer to my previous question. Otherwise you've given me to unrelated thoughts right next to one another in a confusing syntax that I would not associate with Epignosis.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:You told us that you regularly survive late into Full games. This is meant to make us unconcerned with the question of "Why is Epi still here?" while not actually addressing anything immediately relevant. You then mentioned that you are more often scum than town when this happens. Thank you for the delicious WIFOM, and thank you again for hiding behind it to say you're not making yourself look good.
Yes, I told you that, because the assumption was that I don't make it far in any games. I do, just not Speed games. I didn't say that- the Prisoner did. I went into the museum to see how I did.

No, I'm not going to speculate on why I'm still here. Sorry. Not happening. It's pointless for me to do so. I'm not a cop, and I've not been lynched or arrested.

I am more often bad than good when I win, not survive. Two different things.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Otherwise you've given me two unrelated thoughts right next to one another in a confusing syntax that I would not associate with Epignosis.
EBWOP
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
This would mean you're asking me to read your statement like this:
Instead of like this:
I am doubtful that the former was your original intent, which is to say that I am unable to follow your thought process. I see "mafia are not paying attention because you're still here" as an expansion upon the "neither this time about" answer to my previous question. Otherwise you've given me to unrelated thoughts right next to one another in a confusing syntax that I would not associate with Epignosis.
I don't understand what you're asking me. My syntax makes perfect sense to me- can you explain another way?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:You told us that you regularly survive late into Full games. This is meant to make us unconcerned with the question of "Why is Epi still here?" while not actually addressing anything immediately relevant. You then mentioned that you are more often scum than town when this happens. Thank you for the delicious WIFOM, and thank you again for hiding behind it to say you're not making yourself look good.
Yes, I told you that, because the assumption was that I don't make it far in any games. I do, just not Speed games. I didn't say that- the Prisoner did. I went into the museum to see how I did.

No, I'm not going to speculate on why I'm still here. Sorry. Not happening. It's pointless for me to do so. I'm not a cop, and I've not been lynched or arrested.

I am not asking you to speculate on why you're still here. I'm just saying that your initial response to the question of why you're still here indicated that you were trying to address the question, but you did so only indirectly. Since then you've changed course and said that ANY sort of speculation on it is useless. If this was the case from the beginning, why did you have to bring up past games at all? Couldn't you have just told the Prisoner to shut up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:I don't understand what you're asking me. My syntax makes perfect sense to me- can you explain another way?
Epignosis wrote:Point A:

Neither this time about.

Point B:

Mafia are not paying attention. You're still here. I don't think they realize they can arrest you.
Point A and Point B would seem to be irrelevant to one another, but they were put together in your post in such a way as to give the appearance that they are connected.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I am not asking you to speculate on why you're still here. I'm just saying that your initial response to the question of why you're still here indicated that you were trying to address the question, but you did so only indirectly. Since then you've changed course and said that ANY sort of speculation on it is useless. If this was the case from the beginning, why did you have to bring up past games at all? Couldn't you have just told the Prisoner to shut up?
Nope. I would never ever be that rude.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

You've effectively told us it's a useless subject to discuss in every post since then. But you answered it at first, and seemed to engage in the exercise.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Things look bleak, but a Boom lynch will help frame a few things at least.
"Framing a few things" is not good enough. A mislynch would be doom to the town cause. What exactly do you mean by this and why is it a valid reason to lynch Boomslang?
:disappoint: come on, prisoner. Nothing looks civvy about Boom, and we have tried in fractured confidences to lynch him 3 days in a row now, and something always seems to happen: "heMs practically inactive, so why not eliminate other surefire ones?" I don't give a shit. He's bad. I want him gone regardless. I'm gonna get pissy if Boom is not lynched today.
I'm not opposing the Boomslang lynch here. I am questioning you. My concern in this conversation is the player Scotty.

What did you mean by "framing things"?
Giving us perspective. At this point there is nothing tangible to pull from besides Fuzz. I can only analyze so much when we've done nothing but speculate to no avail since day 2.
You think we've learned nothing since Day 2?
I've learned that we have gotten farther from a civ win. I think it was you who said lynching a baddie would break the game open. Most of my reads are based on other people being bad, and, as I say every fucking day, those people continue to survive and I am left wondering. Just wondering. With my pants down and surrounded by glitter.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Things look bleak, but a Boom lynch will help frame a few things at least.
"Framing a few things" is not good enough. A mislynch would be doom to the town cause. What exactly do you mean by this and why is it a valid reason to lynch Boomslang?
:disappoint: come on, prisoner. Nothing looks civvy about Boom, and we have tried in fractured confidences to lynch him 3 days in a row now, and something always seems to happen: "heMs practically inactive, so why not eliminate other surefire ones?" I don't give a shit. He's bad. I want him gone regardless. I'm gonna get pissy if Boom is not lynched today.
I'm not opposing the Boomslang lynch here. I am questioning you. My concern in this conversation is the player Scotty.

What did you mean by "framing things"?
Giving us perspective. At this point there is nothing tangible to pull from besides Fuzz. I can only analyze so much when we've done nothing but speculate to no avail since day 2.
You think we've learned nothing since Day 2?
I've learned that we have gotten farther from a civ win. I think it was you who said lynching a baddie would break the game open. Most of my reads are based on other people being bad, and, as I say every fucking day, those people continue to survive and I am left wondering. Just wondering. With my pants down and surrounded by glitter.
would you like to join us in piling on Epi right now? I don't think he's looking super clean in this current exchange. Thoughts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't understand what you're asking me. My syntax makes perfect sense to me- can you explain another way?
Epignosis wrote:Point A:

Neither this time about.

Point B:

Mafia are not paying attention. You're still here. I don't think they realize they can arrest you.
Point A and Point B would seem to be irrelevant to one another, but they were put together in your post in such a way as to give the appearance that they are connected.
I think when you divorce my answer from your question, you lose meaning. "Neither this time about" means I'm not bad and I'm not shitty.

The rest is a separate idea on the same subject (who gets night killed?). There have been obvious cop targets for days, and those aren't happening. When I say "obvious," I mean people vouching for each other. S~V~S can tell you, when I'm bad, I want the people with BTSC out immediately. I tried to take down her entire independent faction based on this.

Let me know if I'm still speaking Chinese here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

You've effectively told us it's a useless subject to discuss in every post since then. But you answered it at first, and seemed to engage in the exercise.
Out of personal curiosity.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

Another thing that's bugging me about Epi is, of course, that Day 2 vote. Look at these posts:
Epignosis wrote:I ain't having a tie, so I'll be breaking this bad boy as soon as I finish reading this shit and make up my mind. I have twelve minutes.

Which doesn't look like it's going to happen because I cannot friggin post. :disappoint:

Addendum: Fuck!

Addendum: Fucking hell!

Addendum: Please stop posting.

Addendum: No, seriously. Just for a second.

Addendum: :suspish:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's anyone like me that isn't feeling good about either an ika or a Fuzz lynch, please switch your vote to Epi.
a2thezebra

There. You finally got a reaction. :meany:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I still want to know why Epi voted for zebra yesterday. He was there at the end but cast an outlier vote.

linki: speak of the devil!
I don't understand how this is such a mystery. I came home under the assumption that I would be voting to save myself. I ended up not having to do that, but I still had seven pages to read and people kept posting and posting. So I voted to give zebra a reaction.

In general, I hate ties (unless I create them :dark: ), but there was no way I was going to be able to make an informed decision in fifteen minutes. So I stayed out. To say I was "there at the end" is misleading. I was online, but seven pages behind.
He says he's gonna break a tie, then doesn't break the tie and avoids the lynch entirely, then acts all incredulous when his entirely meaningless vote is called into question.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:S~V~S can tell you
Her perspective (of you right now in this game) is one I'd like to have. Please talk about that when you're able, S~V~S.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Out of personal curiosity.
That is not how it seemed at first.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Another thing that's bugging me about Epi is, of course, that Day 2 vote. Look at these posts:
Epignosis wrote:I ain't having a tie, so I'll be breaking this bad boy as soon as I finish reading this shit and make up my mind. I have twelve minutes.

Which doesn't look like it's going to happen because I cannot friggin post. :disappoint:

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's anyone like me that isn't feeling good about either an ika or a Fuzz lynch, please switch your vote to Epi.
a2thezebra

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I still want to know why Epi voted for zebra yesterday. He was there at the end but cast an outlier vote.

I don't understand how this is such a mystery. I came home under the assumption that I would be voting to save myself. I ended up not having to do that, but I still had seven pages to read and people kept posting and posting. So I voted to give zebra a reaction.

In general, I hate ties (unless I create them :dark: ), but there was no way I was going to be able to make an informed decision in fifteen minutes. So I stayed out. To say I was "there at the end" is misleading. I was online, but seven pages behind.
He says he's gonna break a tie, then doesn't break the tie and avoids the lynch entirely, then acts all incredulous when his entirely meaningless vote is called into question.
Total fucking mystery right there. :ponder:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei, I would recommend you explore one avenue with regards to that series of posts from Epignosis. I would myself but it's too late tonight. Check his content prior to that EOD2 moment to get an idea of where he stood on Fuzz and ika leading up to that, and determine if his "I couldn't catch up fast enough to make an informed decision" excuse is viable. I always hate that excuse so I understand your suspicion.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Another thing that's bugging me about Epi is, of course, that Day 2 vote. Look at these posts:

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra

Epignosis wrote:

That was a weak vote. You asked questions about Fuzz, those questions were answered, you responded by not participating in the lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Sloonei, I would recommend you explore one avenue with regards to that series of posts from Epignosis. I would myself but it's too late tonight. Check his content prior to that EOD2 moment to get an idea of where he stood on Fuzz and ika leading up to that, and determine if his "I couldn't catch up fast enough to make an informed decision" excuse is viable. I always hate that excuse so I understand your suspicion.
This is a good thought, but I'm also about to become distracted and probably won't get to it tonight. Then tomorrow's Easter and I don't think I'll have a moment of free time. This is a thing worth looking into.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra

Epignosis wrote:

That was a weak vote. You asked questions about Fuzz, those questions were answered, you responded by not participating in the lynch.
I came home late after picking up Eloh thinking I needed to vote to save myself. That turned out not to be the case, but everybody was posting and I couldn't keep up. No, I was never going to vote Fuzz- I don't care the reason if I haven't read myself.

If you don't believe my story, ask Eloh. She was the reason we were late getting home. She went out with ladies, and for the first time ever, I had to drive her home from an outing.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:No, I was never going to vote Fuzz- I don't care the reason if I haven't read myself.
You cared enough to ask.
Epignosis wrote:I'm behind seven pages. Catching up before the deadline isn't going to happen. Can someone give me a summary of Fuzz? What'd he do?
Then three minutes later you dropped the weakest vote I've ever seen from you. That's not great.
Epignosis wrote:If you don't believe my story, ask Eloh. She was the reason we were late getting home. She went out with ladies, and for the first time ever, I had to drive her home from an outing.
Nobody is disputing that you were behind or why you were behind. The question is whether a civilian Epignosis would squirm timidly away from an opportunity to decide a lynch just because he wasn't 100% caught up with the thread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:No, I was never going to vote Fuzz- I don't care the reason if I haven't read myself.
You cared enough to ask.
Epignosis wrote:I'm behind seven pages. Catching up before the deadline isn't going to happen. Can someone give me a summary of Fuzz? What'd he do?
Then three minutes later you dropped the weakest vote I've ever seen from you. That's not great.
Epignosis wrote:If you don't believe my story, ask Eloh. She was the reason we were late getting home. She went out with ladies, and for the first time ever, I had to drive her home from an outing.
Nobody is disputing that you were behind or why you were behind. The question is whether a civilian Epignosis would squirm timidly away from an opportunity to decide a lynch just because he wasn't 100% caught up with the thread.
I cared enough to ask. Not to vote.

Did I squirm timidly away?

Would I do that if I were bad?

Nah.

Get your heads out of your asses. If you're going to drum a lynch on me, do it quickly an quit wasting my time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I despise my keyboard.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:Get your heads out of your asses. If you're going to drum a lynch on me, do it quickly an quit wasting my time.
:rolleyes:

Yes, every interrogation means a lynch is impending. If we're on the same team here then your time is our time too, so the notion that it's being "wasted" is pure crap and I don't care if you feel that way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Get your heads out of your asses. If you're going to drum a lynch on me, do it quickly an quit wasting my time.

Yes, every interrogation means a lynch is impending. If we're on the same team here then your time is our time too, so the notion that it's being "wasted" is pure crap and I don't care if you feel that way.
I know my role, so a lynch against me is wasted time.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

But you just asked us to stop wasting time by hurrying up with your lynch, so what sense does that make?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

But you just asked us to stop wasting time by hurrying up with your lynch, so what sense does that make?
I'm not going to waste my time defending myself again and again over the same things I've said twelve times. If you're going to lynch me, do it. You won't catch a cop, but hey.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm afraid that if you're going to be lynched, it is unlikely to happen on Day 8 (I wouldn't endorse it with Boomslang alive). So you might have to endure more questions for the time being. It is the job of civilians to try their best to figure out your alignment, even if that means being repetitive.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I'm afraid that if you're going to be lynched, it is unlikely to happen on Day 8 (I wouldn't endorse it with Boomslang alive). So you might have to endure more questions for the time being. It is the job of civilians to try their best to figure out your alignment, even if that means being repetitive.
I don't mind questions. I do mind ones I've answered fourteen times.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I went ahead and checked Epi's posts w/r/t his pre-EOD2 perspectives of Fuzz, ika, and Zebra. There's pretty much nothing for all three of them. I am willing to believe that they weren't his focuses prior to the CFD's development and he simply had no substantive read on any of them. That doesn't make the Zebra vote any less weak, but it does prevent him from being vulnerable to any obvious discrepancies regarding protecting either ika or Fuzz from a lynch with an irrelevant vote.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Hey BOOMSLANG, I am sure you'll check this thread at some point during the day phase and probably say nothing. If you're town then you owe every other townie in this game a 12-pack, because that's total bullcrap.

Sincerely,
Prisoner 509378
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

At this point, I'm willing to leave Epi alone until someone new joins the discussion. Foremost, I want him to have time in this thread to hunt for himself instead of answer to those hunting him. Epi, your voice does carry weight in the tally, and I'm listening. Who needs to die?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:At this point, I'm willing to leave Epi alone until someone new joins the discussion. Foremost, I want him to have time in this thread to hunt for himself instead of answer to those hunting him. Epi, your voice does carry weight in the tally, and I'm listening. Who needs to die?
Hang tight.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a test to determine if Eloh is bad or not. Who's in? :dark:
This post is what I'm talking about.
Eloh, I think, isn't going to click through all these tags. As I said, she's just here.
Therefore:
You should build a huge case on me. Vote for me. If Eloh defends me, she's good, If she hedges on me or backs off, she's bad.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I can't quote more than 7 times, but in answer to Sloonei switching to Epi today:

No. I don't think he looks great but I am NOT moving from Boomslang today. I'm going to be an entrenched old fart and stick to one at a timez

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

The important content with respect to the discussion at hand comes in the following posts:
I encourage someone to take Epi up on his idea.
And I think that's valuable insight based on what was said earlier in the game:
It can't logically be me because I just said I was going to leave him alone.
With that in mind I have arrived at my conclusions.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:I can't quote more than 7 times, but in answer to Sloonei switching to Epi today:

No. I don't think he looks great but I am NOT moving from Boomslang today. I'm going to be an entrenched old fart and stick to one at a timez
I read Sloonei's post and the first thing I thought was 'Scotty's not gonna like this' :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am not asking anyone to vote for Epi today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:I am not asking anyone to vote for Epi today.
pile on
= / = vote for someone? What's it mean? Get the football from Epi?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I am not asking anyone to vote for Epi today.
pile on
= / = vote for someone? What's it mean? Get the football from Epi?
the prisoner and i were both interrogating him relatively hard. look at my vote. look at the prisoner's vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin

Early in the game I gave Quin a town read, I felt like I could understand his actions. As the game has progressed, I find myself growing increasingly paranoid about his intentions :scared: I wouldn't mind putting a little pressure on him.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote:Quin

Early in the game I gave Quin a town read, I felt like I could understand his actions. As the game has progressed, I find myself growing increasingly paranoid about his intentions :scared: I wouldn't mind putting a little pressure on him.
I've had enough pressure put on me, frankly. Well, I guess I'll still cooperate. What would you like to know?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Well, for starters my intentions are to catch all the baddies. And by baddies, I mean the police. Of course.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:I might put Epi and sig ahead of chaindeath on the lynching block
Noooooo not sig. But you can lynhc Epi I'm cool with that. :beer:
Quin wrote:I'm still alive because of my exuding charisma, I think.
I must be alive for the same reason.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Separate suspects. I've seen nothing to suggest they can't be a team, but I don't like to pair people together as teammates when they're both still alive.
I would nearly always agree, but I do think things are quite dire here and some forward thinking is necessary. When I think of Epignosis as a suspect, it's easier to rationalize when I pair him with sig.
How? Why would Epi be paired with me?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”