Total votes: 20
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

The case against Epignosis:
Epignosis wrote:I haven't read shit. :mafia:
This first post is pretty prophetic. There's some pretty important "shit" he [claims he] didn't read in this thread which influenced some pretty important decisions he didn't make.
Epignosis wrote:I voted Long Con for making me look bad in Arkham. :evileye:
Petty filler vote with no reactive function. An Epignosis only interested in banter is a bad Epignosis.
Epignosis wrote:I wish I understood what this plan was so I could go ahead and tell you all how foolish it is.
Maintaining his separatist "hardly reading this thread" shtick, which prevents him from having any chance of making the kinds of intuitive reads that have often defined Epignosis Day 1s in past games.
Epignosis wrote:I'm taking my vote off Long Con. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I suspect him. :grin:

agleaminranks, come say something.
Gets off the previous dumb vote to prod the lurker. Civ to civ, I might add. :suspish:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I thought he was implying that, here we go, we already have people saying they are not caught up to the thread and it is only halfway through day one.
Nah. I was just amazed that I vote the guy and he shows up and posts.
Denies he was implying something negative about agleam's alignment when he remarked at agleam's quick response to the above vote. This is clearly not true if you just read what Epi said in context.
Epignosis wrote:Enrique, look at that pretty little tie.

I hate announcing my votes by the way. I'd rather just vote and let people figure out on their own I voted for them. Much more effective.
Yeah, I remember him saying recently he doesn't like ties in the tally unless he causes them himself. Convenient. :rolleyes:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:whys sloonei bad mr nosis
Mongoose does what Sloonei accused her of. All the time. And I have missed Mongoose something fierce. :hug:
Now Sloonei is supposed to be bad because he doesn't know anything about Mongoose's meta. This is highly manipulative and in a different thread climate could have generated real negative press for Sloonei. Given that Sloonei is a strong town read for most people including me now, I don't like this at all.
Epignosis wrote:It could be determined that there was multiple mafia as soon as the first lynch happened.

But all right. Fun. What did you learn about me from Zodiac? Image
Discredits DrWilgy (civ) based on the dubious premise that it was impossible to learn anything about players who took part in Zodiac Mafia just because of the unusual alignment ratio.
Epignosis wrote:
RadicalFuzz wrote:I'm writing this as I'm reading, so if some points have already been addressed then ignore me.
Spoiler: show
Quin the assumption that anybody acting strange, presumably to perform a task, should be a town read is something I find odd.

Luffy are you concerned about getting heat for unfamiliarity, is that why you're calling Soneji to the stand to testify to your behavior?

Quin Wilgy does as Wilgy is. While I don't know what he's doing, in my experience that's somewhat the norm for him. I feel like the amount of conjecture we could do regarding the tasks is nearly infinite, so I'd rather not focus on that line.

Sloonei I like your point regarding Mongoose.

Enrique others might not share this sentiment but it irks me when votes are explained away with "it was a joke" statements. I also attain an irked state when defenses consist of "I'm town" and nothing else. Statements like those showcase both zero credibility and zero effort.

Ika usually having a working knowledge of the roles in a given game can help you determine motivations and possible underlying intentions behind certain statements or actions. A game without any night protections whatsoever would have to be played differently than one with several. And this could just be me again, but I have personally never seen anything remotely fruitful come of asking the question "are you town" and I doubt I ever will. The only answer that question provides is that the one asking it is attempting to appear inquisitive.

Wilgy I can safely assume it was to gauge reactions, or I can dangerously assume it was to evoke a specific one.

Matt the implications of light green on a rainbow and not voting for someone aren't the same. As I understand it rainbow lists usually only have 5 colors, but a thinking person doesn't have only 5 states of suspicion they put the other players into.

Diiny I like your sense of humor.

Luffy regarding Tranq & spirityo I agree with you. Voicing support for something is fine, but to have the only thing to your name be a "linki- yeah let's do that" isn't a good thing.

Sloonei that cop-out pun was horrible. Thank you.

At the risk of appearing as if I'm defending Golden, I feel like Luffy & Sloonei are both putting words in his mouth after Matt's post. His only non-null read (he said, specifically, color on the rainbow so I might be misinterpreting) was Long Con and then shortly after said he didn't want to vote for 7 players. He didn't say he thinks they're town, necessarily. I can see where they don't like Golden's actions but there is a distinction between town read and "rather not vote X" that is being ignored.

Wilgy, I see that your ping is ponged. Would you mind circulating it my way?

Gleam I disagree with you on the point that pointing out how people are acting in this game as opposed to previous is "literally" all you can do on the first day. It doesn't take a precedent of action Y in previous games to determine that action X in this game doesn't look good.

Matt both Luffy & Sloonei used your points to pressure Golden but you missed it. After having played a game with you I was under the impression you would be on the lookout for anyone supporting you, but that's not the case here.

Gleam the problem of minimizing civilian deaths in this format is that we're "outnumbered" from the beginning. While it's preferable to dispose of scum first, each individual team from the beginning has more enemies than allies. Statistically speaking, trying to save civilians on day 1 when you yourself act as if there's very little information on day 1, is a poor decision.

Wilgy the irony of your avatar combined with "getting the heebee jeebees from [me]" is not lost on me. Also going to reiterate your statement, what are everyone's thoughts on me? And again, I informed you that my presence would be scarce this weekend so if you're in any way surprised that I was missing for a long period of time then that's on you.

Diiny being cautious about one's appearance isn't scum in and of itself.

"People like yourself are a pretty common trope in movie bad guys. They have some ideal that may even be morally sympathetic to the viewer, but you still use the end to justify your means of sacrificing a few innocent lives along the way. I think that is the wrong attitude."
Gleam this isn't some life-or-death survival game where he's sacrificed your crippled sister to better his odds of winning. Mislynches are going to happen, statistically. I guarantee you the number of games won without mislynches is smaller than the number of games won with them. And, again, this game in particular there are three teams and only one can win, so that makes the logic hole in your mission statement even larger.

Wilgy just because I didn't put a question at the end of that statement doesn't mean I wasn't looking for an answer. With what I know of you I assumed you would respond to that statement as is, and sure enough you did. What's the problem? Also I have to thank you for reminding me that Scotty never answered my question. Scotty made a small list of 3 players that hadn't checked in, but didn't include my name when at that point I hadn't said jack. Why or how did he miss me?

Gleam makes a good point. The normal result of players tying for a lynch vote would be both of them dying, no?
That's better.
No, that's better.
His only pre-CFD interaction with RadicalFuzz was underwhelming banter-caliber nothingness.
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:DrWilgy
care to explain that one?
Not really, since I voted for him last time and my opinion hasn't changed.
At least once in this game Epi has claimed that his eventual change of heart on DrWilgy was inspired by his thought that Doc might be a civ with nightkilling capacity. So the above vote and reinforcement of that vote make no sense -- they came immediately after Doc had threatened to night kill Epignosis. Uh?
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't understand the reasons why people think gleam is bad.

And I no longer think Wilgy is bad either.
I'm a little nervous about the gleam wagon, but more nervous about the Ika one. For me, Gleam's speculation about Wilgy and MP's host action was very bizarre, and makes me distrust him.
Can you give me a link to what you're talking about?

I'm watching the Magic somehow lose to the Lakers.
I think he's been constantly talking about basketball b/s because it has a disarming effect when thread pressure increases. It brings a degree of levity in the form of "this is just a Mafia game, I have other things to care about right now", and that can easily take wind out of the sails of people who are trying to get something more meaningful out of him than he has provided in this game. That's especially applicable at this point in the game, when he'd done basically nothing productive.
Epignosis wrote:I just got home after picking up a drunken Eloh. First time ever that I get to return the favor. XD

I pulled up the thread a few moments ago to see the votes roughly the way they were when I left work. I began reading. I went to the next page and all the votes had gone to RadicalFuzz.

Damn that was fast. Fuzz slip?

Heh, his name is Fuzz. :slick:
What is this awkward shit? A critical phase of the game is developing, Epignosis appears and takes notice of it, and he has nothing to offer but a freaking joke about Fuzz's name. More levity being brought in to reduce the pressure of an otherwise intense scenario.
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If there's anyone like me that isn't feeling good about either an ika or a Fuzz lynch, please switch your vote to Epi.
a2thezebra

There. You finally got a reaction. :meany:
We've already talked about how this vote was just hot trash.
Epignosis wrote:Suddenly I feel...motivated.
After Fuzz was lynched and flipped baddie, Epi gave us this inspirational bit of b/s. His post history has never reflected this claim that he was motivated. The post count is there, but the content just isn't. He's clearly drifting by on the strength of being faced with minimal voting pressure since the early game, and it's because he's clearly bad. I don't even think it's necessary to talk about specific posts after this moment because it's just glaringly obvious.

Epignosis
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Re: [DAY 8] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, well, basketball this weekend alone is paying for half of our family vacation this summer. And just for that, you can't go with us. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

More irrelevant stuff about your family and not the case. :rolleyes:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Snore.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Snore.
I've worked out why you're still around, if that's exciting enough to rouse you from your slumber.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
I've worked out why you're still around, if that's exciting enough to rouse you from your slumber.
By all means, let me have it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
By all means, let me have it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Baddies

The Police (6)
Share BTSC. Win when all of The Daisy Crime Syndicate and The Sockfaced Famiglia are either dead or arrested.
They don't need you out to win. You're not a member of either of the named groups. You could be, had you started with the rest of us, but you didn't.
MovingPictures07 wrote:7. All role power PMs must be sent in by the player utilizing the power. No relying on BTSCmates (if you have any) to send in your power.
The arresting cop is sending in the PMs. None have been missed.

This means the cops are on top of their shit. Time to reassess.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

We'll see tomorrow, but Eloh is definitely not reading the thread. She's been watching TV, talking to her mother, and she booked our vacation that I won from basketball bidding. :mafia:
I agree with this.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

A fun day of watching the nieces & nephews go into sugar shock. Highlight: seeing the expression on all the older kids faces (disgust mingled with shock mingled with scorn) as my nephew Riley asked my slightly drunk brother Jared if the Easter Bunny knew Jesus, and Jared told him that they were roomates in college.

I personally would like to stay on track & actually lynch Boomslang.

And Scotty~ why is being on the same page as me so threatening/scary/confusing to you?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:A fun day of watching the nieces & nephews go into sugar shock. Highlight: seeing the expression on all the older kids faces (disgust mingled with shock mingled with scorn) as my nephew Riley asked my slightly drunk brother Jared if the Easter Bunny knew Jesus, and Jared told him that they were roomates in college.

I personally would like to stay on track & actually lynch Boomslang.

And Scotty~ why is being on the same page as me so threatening/scary/confusing to you?
lol I didn't know the Easter bunny went to college. That means there IS hope for college grads to get a *jump*start in a career somewhere!

Well, I'm attempting to come to terms with why neither of us have been night killed yet. Could just be that we're slightly controversial. Could be that the baddies know we're on the wrong track. Could be that you're bad. I'm inclined not to think the latter, but I'm getting paranoid.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I don't understand why more people haven't harped on these posts, which kind of say a lot about what happened on Day 2:
My vote is really still on Boomslang. Refer to earlier spoiler posts to understand what is happening.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You're paranoid. I think I am playing my game pretty close to how I played LOST: Again. You don't?

I don't know about you, but I tend to avoid, when I am bad, NKing people talking about me. Either supporting me, or suspecting me. Cause then the finger points right back at me. So I can't speak for you, but in my case I am guessing it is someone I suspect really is bad, becasue everyone I trusted, with one exception, and I know that person is not bad ;) ) has been NKed. I would have expected the baddies to frame Quin by now by killing, yet they have not :hmm:

My guess is that it is someone I suspect.

Linki, who said that? It is not in the tag.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:You're paranoid. I think I am playing my game pretty close to how I played LOST: Again. You don't?

I don't know about you, but I tend to avoid, when I am bad, NKing people talking about me. Either supporting me, or suspecting me. Cause then the finger points right back at me. So I can't speak for you, but in my case I am guessing it is someone I suspect really is bad, becasue everyone I trusted, with one exception, and I know that person is not bad ;) ) has been NKed. I would have expected the baddies to frame Quin by now by killing, yet they have not :hmm:

My guess is that it is someone I suspect.

Linki, who said that? It is not in the tag.
Awkward sentence:

I would have expected the baddies to have framed Quin by now by killing me, yet they have not :ponder:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:It is not in the tag.
EBWOP:
That's the point. I wrote it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, based on your game play, I thought you were civ centric. I don';t think I questioned, in a negative way, like "harping" implies much of anything you said :shrug:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:Well, based on your game play, I thought you were civ centric. I don';t think I questioned, in a negative way, like "harping" implies much of anything you said :shrug:
No, let me show you an example to the contrary:
lol this is not an accusation, I am communicating to you via spoilers right now with new content for a reason. These aren't old posts. Only concern yourself with what's in the spoilers in these posts. :nicenod:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:This means the cops are on top of their shit. Time to reassess.
I think every current player has been around consistently enough to send night actions in during every night phase, even the players with the fewest posts. Some of them have had a tendency to appear in the thread, linger a while, and say nothing (which at this point is valid reason for suspicion IMO).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I think I see your point. Like this:
Some people only need to be hit with a rock a dozen times! The things that people do that I never thought of!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm off all week. Tomorrow I am going to read through sig and Quin. I still think sig should be lynched.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:Well, for starters my intentions are to catch all the baddies. And by baddies, I mean the police. Of course.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Anyway, sorry for the low participation. I spent the day with my mom, need to get to sleep and just caught up. Hope to talk more tomorrow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:Well, for starters my intentions are to catch all the baddies. And by baddies, I mean the police. Of course.
I needed this today :haha:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Yeah, you know that Kronk was working for Yzma in that movie, right?
As in the bad guy.
The guys who are bad.
The forces of evil.
The people out to get us.
Those guys.

:suspish:

My point is that you are needlessly elaborating to a make a point already made. You are nervously dancing around topics, and on a tone level, it reads you are bad.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Dom wrote:My point is that you are needlessly elaborating to a make a point already made. You are nervously dancing around topics, and on a tone level, it reads you are bad.
What other topicS would this apply to?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Here be a summary of sig:
sig wrote:I don't like Enrique's vote. Please explain Enrique?
Second post.
Diiny
Enrique (9), agleaminranks (19), sig (21), DrWilgy (28) 14%
First vote.
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:sig and enrique's names have been hanging out at the bottom of the page for a while but neither of them are saying anything. No one likes a tattle tale, but I'm gonna do it anyway.
This is scummy, and very pingy. Since I've had the tab up and haven't talked it must mean something? You bringing this up is very very troubling.

Could someone brief me on the Golden and Gleam case? It seems Wilgy is voting for him mainly based on tone? Yet I've got no idea why people are voting for Gleam.

I'll be moving my vote from Chain seeing how he has posted, but not sure who to yet.
I don't agree with Sloonei's post either (I am logged in almost all day, and I often leave tabs open to keep my place), but sig's reaction is an over-the-top accusation.

sig says he'll be moving his vote, but isn't sure where it will be going.

In the same breath, he called Sloonei's post "scummy," "very pingy," and "very very troubling," but doesn't know where to vote. :huh:
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
@ Sig I find it suspicious that you reacted so violently and defensive towards Sloonei pointing out you were lurking. :ponder:
I didn't react violently, I did react defensively yes since usually accusing someone of being present and lurking is followed by someone saying it is pingy, then BAM Sig gets lynched and there is no more Sig. :(
but why did you say i was scummy for pointing it out?
Since it doesn't seem like something a civ would do this early, espacilly since both of us have posted. Also as I already said, this seemed like a starter attempt to get sig lynched and sig doesn't like to get lynched. :(
This is sig's explanation. Compare the adverbs and adjectives in the previous post with his explanation here, that what he said was only self-preservation. It doesn't match up.
sig wrote:I've got a negative gut read if Diiny, his playstyle is reminding me of West Wing on RYM when we where baddies. I don't like how much he is switching his opinion as DDL pointed out.

Could someone explain to me the reasons for voting for Ike? Is this because of his early pressure vote on Silverwolf? Since that seems to be a main point agaisnt him and as I said I firmly believe that is a cultural thing.
sig wrote:This threesome is confusing me to? I'm finding myself suspicious of all three right know, Diiny the most out of the three though.

I know for a fact I don't like the Ika/Gleam wagons. Besides that I don't have much to add.
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:
sig wrote:I don't like Nero's vote what so ever. It seems like he picked a player who already had two votes. I think one of the other people with two votes is a cop, and Nero switched his vote to save them. :srsnod:
Unfortunately that doesn't narrow things down much.
Not by much, but it does by a bit.

I switched my vote to diiny I've already given some reasons before, DDL made some good points and I've also got a bad gut read of him. He seems to be playing the same way he did in West Wing when we where mafia together.
I've quoted these posts for two reasons. First, sig doesn't "like Nero's vote what so ever [sic]," but not enough to, you know, vote the guy.

Second, and more importantly, sig doesn't like the ika or gleam wagons.
ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%
agleaminranks
Sloonei (15), Silverwolf (16), Golden (18), ika (19), sig (20), Dragon D. Luffy (22), Scotty (23), indiglo (24), Turnip Head (25) 36%
Hoo boy.

The overall theme of sig's posts is that he is more interested in staying alive and not in finding cops. :smoky:

This is Day 1. I'll post a period at a time, because I'm going to be back and forth today.

Dat basketball money. :D
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Yeah at this point I think my initial reception of sig was incorrect. He's been close to zero percent town since about Day 6. If you've been right, sorry for dragging my ass.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I named Epi and sig as two potential suspects after Boomslang the other day and since then my confidence in both those reads has doubled.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Dom wrote:My point is that you are needlessly elaborating to a make a point already made. You are nervously dancing around topics, and on a tone level, it reads you are bad.
That wording was poor, and I thank you for pointing out my error. It is a singular topic. I do think you are nitpicking a bit, because my point still stands.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
That wording was poor, and I thank you for pointing out my error. It is a singular topic. I do think you are nitpicking a bit, because my point still stands.
Do you have anything else to say about Quin?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 2.
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:I don't like this huge bandwagon on gleam, espacilly since nobody has ever actually explained their suspicion of him, or if they have I don't remember it.

I've got a slight mafia gut read on Wilgy.

Also I find it odd how quite Zebra/LC seem to be this game.
What turns your gut Sig?
i'm not sure, your tone seems a little off and all your talk about mechanics seems odd.

Diiny flipped civ. The only other three who could've been lynched was Gleam, Golden, and Wilgy. I still believe someone who was about to be lynched was a cop. Or I could be totally wrong and the cops are kicking back and not doing anything.
This is a reiteration of sig's anti-gleam bandwagon, one he would join in time. In the same post, sig names Wilgy, Zebra, and LC. When Wilgy asks for specifics, sig's response is vague. The most important thing about this post, though, is that sig "believes" that one of gleam ( :huh: ), Golden, and Wilgy is a cop, but then negates his view with "Or I could be totally wrong." Ultimately, this is a post that says nothing.
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:I don't like Nero's vote what so ever. It seems like he picked a player who already had two votes. I think one of the other people with two votes is a cop, and Nero switched his vote to save them. :srsnod:
That´s a little far-fetched. We are supposed to catch baddies here, and in that moment Chaindeath seemed to me like the most scummy player. I was not happy with any of the major wagons, so I went with him. Do you believe both me and Ika(and the other players with two votes) are cops then? If so, why didn´t you vote for any of us?

I do agree with some of the above posters that Slooneis vote did seem like an act to save a teammate.

You sound very defensive here. :ponder:

I said I think someone was mafia I didn't specifically said it was you, and I don't recall mentioning Ike at all so I find you bringing him up to be odd. You barely mentioned Chaindeath and your reason for voting him was weak. He was also one of the players who already had two votes so yes it does seem like you just put your vote down on someone who had votes. :eye:

linki: Zebra's silence is also strange and she said I was a civ read. I'm not sure how I feel about that. :shrug:
So sig thinks Nero voted to save a cop (serious nod) but sig didn't say specifically that Nero is a cop. Okay then.
sig wrote:So I'm lost right know, everyone I've suspected seems to have countered my suspicions. I'm thinking maybe the mafia are laying low and not really posting?

I've got an off gut feeling from Epi and Wilgy, but I can't explain it at all. I still don't see the gleam or Ike case.

linki: yeah why Sloonie?
sig wrote:Voting Epignosis for the time. I don't have much to go on, but I've got a bad gut read of him, I also don't see the gleam lynch what so ever. I think between Gleam and Ika, Ika is more likely to be bad.
sig names me, and then votes for me "for the time."

N.b. the underlined: sig doesn't see the gleam lynch whatsoever.
sig wrote:Wow why Fuzz this makes no sense I think this is a baddie driven CFD to save a teammate, notice almost the same people are up for lynches today as yesterday? I stand by my theory that one was mafia and that we had some minor save last phase, I think we are seeing a much bigger save attempt this phase. With a mafia team thhis big a CFD is easy to pull off I think this is scum driven to save one of the three leading people. Most likely Ike or Epi.

Can someone give me any reason for the Fuzz lynch?

I also really dislike DDL switch and his reasons. I actually am agreeing with Llama about him what about a Dragon lycnh?

linki: DDL and Golden are my top two scum reads, either Ike or Epi are there partners. Possibly Wilgy as well.
This is when people began to lynch RadicalFuzz. sig's reaction is that cops are trying to save someone, and he names Ika and me, when in fact sig was the one trying to save Fuzz.
sig wrote:The fact that the Gleam wagon exploded at the beginning of the phase with almost no explanation to being gone and another wagon popping up ijust as fast is insane. I bet Fuzz will flip civ, you'll attempt to lead a Gleam lynch tomorrow and they will flip civ. I know firmly believe one of the other two front runners is a cop.
This is a hard defense of Fuzz, but it is also another claim that gleam is a civilian, a civilian sig will vote for Day 4.
sig wrote:I also find it very odd Golden doesn't want to lynch Ike a new player but suggested a CFD onto Serge another new player?
This is casting doubt on Golden's intentions.
sig wrote:Why would mafia Fuzz pop in at endgame and vote Ike unless he was saving Gleam/Epi if this was the case why ditch both those wagons? This is the scummiest CFD since the one I lead to stop me from getting lynched when I was almost confirmed mafia

@Epi he didn't
"This is the worst thing in the history of the world."
sig wrote:That isn't enough to lynch him though.

Linkie that is a good reason a scum wagon even if it is a CFD never develops this quickly. Also the reasons for the Fuzz lynch makes zero sense.
"That isn't enough to lynch him though."
sig wrote:Voting Epignosis for the time. I don't have much to go on, but I've got a bad gut read of him, I also don't see the gleam lynch what so ever. I think between Gleam and Ika, Ika is more likely to be bad.
What Fuzz did wasn't enough to lynch him for, but a "bad gut read" and not wanting a gleam lynch whatsoever is enough to lynch me. No sir. :suspish:
sig wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
sig wrote:That isn't enough to lynch him though.

Linkie that is a good reason a scum wagon even if it is a CFD never develops this quickly. Also the reasons for the Fuzz lynch makes zero sense.
What are the reasons for the Fuzz lynch?
He voted for ike after saying he wasn't going to discuss ike/Silver correct? I believe Baddie Fuzz wouldn't slip like that. I think this is the mafia finding a weak reason and freaking everyone out.
sig wrote:Someoen explain the Fuzz thing to me please if you bring a good point maybe I'd vote that way though Im not seeing anything

Rarely if ever do experienced players slip like that. Everytime I've "slipped" it turned out mafia was behind my lynch the same is happening here for Fuzz.
This is a defense of Fuzz based on what sig "thinks" Fuzz would or would not do.
sig wrote:Ika

inki: So did I .
By the apparent vote tally, ika should have been lynched, and fortunately that didn't happen. ika was saved...
ika
Quin (8), Silverwolf (9), sig (10), Soneji (12), Boomslang (15), chaindeath (18), Black Rock (19), Turnip Head (20) 38%
...for a while. :suspish:

When Fuzz got lynched:
sig wrote:oops lol, guess I was wrong. However, I'm not mafia I believed the Wagon on lynch developed to quickly to be real.
oops lol indeed.

sig, I hope your department-issued shoes are comfortable ones, because I'm coming for your life.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thank Epi. We'll lynch sig after you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Thank Epi. We'll lynch sig after you.
:fist:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Do you have anything else to say about Quin?
To be honest, not much.

I'm trying my best wiht limited time in a game where I have little footing.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Is there a way to be directed to the post people are quoting on this site? On NF, there is a little arrow we can press on directly quoted posts to be sent straight to them. It really helps in terms of context. On the surface Epi's case against sig looks bad and sig has probably the worst look based off solely where his votes have been placed. Looking at context for both his Ika and gleam votes, I don't see anything really worrying though. The quote Epi is using of sig saying he doesn't like the Ika/gleam wagons is from day 1, the votes from sig on them are from days 2 and 4 respectively. Silver's defense of Ika day 2, specifically Silver saying she'd be demoralized if Ika was lynched, is what prompted sig to be more suspicious of Ika. He also thought that the CFD on Fuzz was an attempt to save a scummate and the Ika lynch was the only one of the original three(Epi/gleam being the other two) with enough steam left for sig to jump on to oppose this attempted save. I won't hold it too much against sig that he opposed the CFD, several confirmed townies did as well and the reasoning against CFD's is valid, even if it worked out in our favor. sig's change of mind on gleam also had progression to it, starting with him liking MetalMarsh's ISO on gleam and then gleam from what he said slipping under the radar post d1.

I don't see anything really indicative of malicious intent with sig's actions. The Prisoner's argument against Epi is much more indicative of someone whose trying to manipulate things to a specific end.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Soneji, the heading at the top of each post ([DAY 8]: Turf Wars...) gives a link the each individual post
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:The Prisoner's argument against Epi is much more indicative of someone whose trying to manipulate things to a specific end.
:ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:haha:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Hey Soneji, could you please be a bit more specific about my case against Epignosis -- what about it did you find agreeable? I just need to assess your mindset.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

A separate discussion I want to touch on a bit:
Elohcin remains a no-show, and I want Operation Coalesce Votes to get underway at this point. Boomslang
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Elohcin »

I'm here! Where we votin' boys? Boomslang? A'ight.

Peace.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Hey Eloh, should we lynch Epi?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey Soneji, could you please be a bit more specific about my case against Epignosis -- what about it did you find agreeable? I just need to assess your mindset.
That Epi makes himself out as a big shot yet avoids any matters where he can show his superior knowledge as well as his tendency to avoid direct accusations. That post he made in regards to Enrique about liking it when he can just vote without noticing it threw up some red flags during one of my full read throughs, as has his shifty behavior on tight lynches.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, she's not reading the thread at all. :p
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Soneji wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Hey Soneji, could you please be a bit more specific about my case against Epignosis -- what about it did you find agreeable? I just need to assess your mindset.
That Epi makes himself out as a big shot yet avoids any matters where he can show his superior knowledge as well as his tendency to avoid direct accusations. That post he made in regards to Enrique about liking it when he can just vote without noticing it threw up some red flags during one of my full read throughs, as has his shifty behavior on tight lynches.
Okay, that is a post I referenced, though I made no comment about his stated preference for not clearly stating his votes in the thread. You were highly specific in the context you lent to your defense of sig above, but your attack on Epignosis lacks the same context. Why was that a red flag for you, and what shifty behavior are you referring to specifically in tight lynches? You seem to have a very keen understanding of this game thread for someone with less than 30 posts; you're paying close attention to small details. This might sound odd coming from me after my own case against Epignosis, but, well... :dark:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Boomslang »

Not bad, just lazy. Voting for me is a waste of time.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Hey look, Boomslang is here! Let's mark this occasion with a game:

What Will You Do to Boomslang if He Flips Town?

I think I'll sneak a little power laxative into his morning coffee.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Boomslang wrote:Not bad, just lazy. Voting for me is a waste of time.
You've done the absolute bare minimum to avoid being modkilled. That's not "lazy", that's "bullshit". If you're town then that is seriously horrendous and you owe every other townie a debt. That's not fair to anyone else playing this game. How are we collectively supposed to have any trust in anything you say at this point?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

lol holy bejeesus Boomslang, that was your first post in SEVEN DAYS
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

5 votes on Boomslang is not enough for my liking, no sir
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:5 votes on Boomslang is not enough for my liking, no sir
One vote on sig is not enough for my liking.

Return to “Previous Jobs”