DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

LC you are no fun! I figured I was a strong civ read, so me "scum slipping" now would help me out in future games... But you'll never hear that from me ;)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Post by S~V~S »

:workit:
Elohcin wrote:Wow. Awesome result. I am also glad I was not around at the end. I may have voted to save llama b/c I am easily tricked by him.

@SVS - What do you think about Wilgy's "slip". Do you think it was real or staged? I know there have been some games recently using baddie threads instead of chatzy. (I don't like it b/c in my experience, it means there is less fun and chatter about things outside of the game. I love having chatzy BTSC with other players b/c I like getting to know them along with playing the game with them.) I do think it would be easy to slip up if that is the type of baddie BTSC here. But, Wilgy is the type of player that I wouldn't put it past him to stage that just b/c.

Somewhat related, I have a theory that I woke up with this morning. I can't share it quite yet, but I am going to do some observing and will share later if I feel like this theory could be true.
Why are you specifically asking me this? I would be surprised if G Man is bad, so I think it was a joke. At first I was worried G was hiding behind Haiku, but he managed to deliver in just 17 syllables per post.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

We are still lynchin Matt tomorrow right?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote::workit:
Elohcin wrote:Wow. Awesome result. I am also glad I was not around at the end. I may have voted to save llama b/c I am easily tricked by him.

@SVS - What do you think about Wilgy's "slip". Do you think it was real or staged? I know there have been some games recently using baddie threads instead of chatzy. (I don't like it b/c in my experience, it means there is less fun and chatter about things outside of the game. I love having chatzy BTSC with other players b/c I like getting to know them along with playing the game with them.) I do think it would be easy to slip up if that is the type of baddie BTSC here. But, Wilgy is the type of player that I wouldn't put it past him to stage that just b/c.

Somewhat related, I have a theory that I woke up with this morning. I can't share it quite yet, but I am going to do some observing and will share later if I feel like this theory could be true.
Why are you specifically asking me this? I would be surprised if G Man is bad, so I think it was a joke. At first I was worried G was hiding behind Haiku, but he managed to deliver in just 17 syllables per post.
That's a good way to look at it. I think LC looking specifically at the roles and seeing that there is no one specific role in charge of the kill was smart too.

I asked you specifically for two reasons. I was going to just ask the thread by simply putting the question out there. But then I thought, when I do that, I am usually ignored. So, since I was already referencing you when I wrote that I was glad I wasn't around at the end of the day as well b/c I am easily tricked by llama and probably would have voted to save him, I decided to get your opinion on the matter.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You are usually a voice of reason that I can trust unless you are being accused of something :)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Awesome lynch, my paranoia about baddies buddying me proves true again. Sorry I wasn't around for the lynch, but I worked last night and then went out after work, so I wasn't able to Mafia. The result would have been the same though.

Scotty, I'm not Llama's teammate. I imagine I would have either gone for cred by voting Llama, or gone for the Llama save by voting Matt, were that true. I know that's nothing I can prove, but I think it was pretty clear from my posts that I thought a Llama lynch was a good idea.
That's like bragging that you were at Michael Jackson's last live performance because you saw a tape of it once. If you thought it was a good idea as you say, what solid reasoning had Quin as a higher priority to lynch? He had no traction and wasn't going to be lynched anyway. This just seems like an attempt to appear accusatory without having to follow through.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:Awesome lynch, my paranoia about baddies buddying me proves true again. Sorry I wasn't around for the lynch, but I worked last night and then went out after work, so I wasn't able to Mafia. The result would have been the same though.

Scotty, I'm not Llama's teammate. I imagine I would have either gone for cred by voting Llama, or gone for the Llama save by voting Matt, were that true. I know that's nothing I can prove, but I think it was pretty clear from my posts that I thought a Llama lynch was a good idea.
That's like bragging that you were at Michael Jackson's last live performance because you saw a tape of it once. If you thought it was a good idea as you say, what solid reasoning had Quin as a higher priority to lynch? He had no traction and wasn't going to be lynched anyway. This just seems like an attempt to appear accusatory without having to follow through.
:shrug: No solid reasoning, I wasn't specifically intending to leave my vote on Quin, I just didn't make it back into the thread within the required timeframe. It's not like claiming to be at Michael Jackson's last performance. I said what I said, and my opinion on Llama was that I found him suspicious. I'm not his teammate, and I don't think that his interactions with me particularly look like I am his teammate.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:LC you are no fun! I figured I was a strong civ read, so me "scum slipping" now would help me out in future games... But you'll never hear that from me ;)
I am sometimes fun.

Pretty sure that you identifying yourself as a "strong civ read" is grossly inaccurate.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC you are no fun! I figured I was a strong civ read, so me "scum slipping" now would help me out in future games... But you'll never hear that from me ;)
I am sometimes fun.

Pretty sure that you identifying yourself as a "strong civ read" is grossly inaccurate.
Oh ho ho ho~ still attempting to place me as a lynch target I see!
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matt »

RIH Llama
DrWilgy wrote:We are still lynchin Matt tomorrow right?
Probably lol

At least I can feel safe tonight. :)
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*submits kill onto Matt*
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wilgy, gimme a name and I'll submit it.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:At first I was worried G was hiding behind Haiku, but he managed to deliver in just 17 syllables per post.
Agreed, and my hat is off to him. S~V~S, you were first Llama voter -- who's your top choice for your vote tomorrow? :grin:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Idk Matt, I think it would be most tactical to get rid of a Llama voter.

Not Wilgette though, I would still like her to have more game time and experience learning.

Bubbles, G-Man or SVS.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually... Long Con :feb:
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:*submits kill onto Matt*
Matt wrote:Wilgy, gimme a name and I'll submit it.
Is it wrong that I was to lynch wilgy and Matt even if they AREN'T bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:At first I was worried G was hiding behind Haiku, but he managed to deliver in just 17 syllables per post.
Agreed, and my hat is off to him. S~V~S, you were first Llama voter -- who's your top choice for your vote tomorrow? :grin:
Not really sure yet. I have a few people I definitely trust, and a few I am a bit :confused: about.

Since I am the one with the big fat target on me (actually I think Wilgy was doing me a favor with that) I will definitely give some reads before night ends, but I am not that sure that they will be as valuable as you seem to be thinking lol. TBH Llama was total meta. He did not act anything like he acts when he is a civ. I think it was just a luck thing that I happened to be in the thread alot when he was there to notice how off he was.

Also @Eloh, got it. I thought you were asking what do I feel about being specifically mentioned in that post, not about the post in general.

Linki,not me, k guys?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Not really sure yet. I have a few people I definitely trust, and a few I am a bit :confused: about.

Since I am the one with the big fat target on me (actually I think Wilgy was doing me a favor with that) I will definitely give some reads before night ends, but I am not that sure that they will be as valuable as you seem to be thinking lol. TBH Llama was total meta. He did not act anything like he acts when he is a civ. I think it was just a luck thing that I happened to be in the thread alot when he was there to notice how off he was.

Also @Eloh, got it. I thought you were asking what do I feel about being specifically mentioned in that post, not about the post in general.

Linki,not me, k guys?
I mean... It's either you or G-Man, killing Bubbles won't help our momentum. Good thing I'm most definitely a doctor.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Linki,not me, k guys?
Ok, cool, I may or may not be gone until after the night ends - I'm heading out to work very soon, and I don't know if I'll be back. I'll try to do a quick check-in before I can't any more.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wilgster - I'm gonna leave Bubbles alone for now, as a lurker, we could use her towards endgame when she's not sure what's up, steer her in the right direction.

I'm thinking Long Con's a good bet. Yes, def Long Con.
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt wrote:Wilgster - I'm gonna leave Bubbles alone for now, as a lurker, we could use her towards endgame when she's not sure what's up, steer her in the right direction.

I'm thinking Long Con's a good bet. Yes, def Long Con.
Cool! Don't forget to submit it.

And yes Eloh! Don't kill the Doctor, hes a good guy.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Well that suck'd

G-Man, you're in charge of submitting the kill. I'd recommend SVS or Sorsha, that'd keep the game going in a good direction.
I don't see a role that's in charge of the kill. It looks like a team kill. My opinion is that Wilgy is trying to deceive us. I don't think a baddie would be likely to pull a dumb trick like this. I think maybe Wilgy is the Stink Spirit, and is trying to get attention. Stinky can't be lynched or nightkilled, so he's got to have some other game going on. I don't want to be part of that game. I'm feeling like ignoring Wilgy altogether is a good idea.
naw. the stink spirits just gonna give us some goodies if we can give him a bath.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Well that suck'd

G-Man, you're in charge of submitting the kill. I'd recommend SVS or Sorsha, that'd keep the game going in a good direction.
I don't see a role that's in charge of the kill. It looks like a team kill. My opinion is that Wilgy is trying to deceive us. I don't think a baddie would be likely to pull a dumb trick like this. I think maybe Wilgy is the Stink Spirit, and is trying to get attention. Stinky can't be lynched or nightkilled, so he's got to have some other game going on. I don't want to be part of that game. I'm feeling like ignoring Wilgy altogether is a good idea.
naw. the stink spirits just gonna give us some goodies if we can give him a bath.
I missed that post of LC's, or maybe I just f=did not get to it yet.Yeah, he would want everyone to ignore Wilgy, lol.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

llama and LC both had their votes on the same person (me) as though they wanted to create a bandwagon. llama only moved his for 'self preservation' purposes so I can see it as an organised bandwagon attempt. I agree with Scotty on his LC argument too.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Llama hadhis vote of several people, it is a good chunk of why I thought he was bad.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:Llama hadhis vote of several people, it is a good chunk of why I thought he was bad.
He went from me to sig to Matt by the looks of it. But he also has talked about LC an awful lot.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:Matt and Llama are baddies. Matt has mentioned the Llama once and it was jokingly, Llama hasn't mentioned Matt without also having another player mentioned at the same time, making us not focus on him.

Thank you for your contribution's G-Man, you have ponged my ping. Wanna help me lynch LC?
I like this post.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:Llama hadhis vote of several people, it is a good chunk of why I thought he was bad.
Wouldn't that make me bad as well?
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Should it?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LC, Matt and sprityo as baddie team. Go.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Should it?
Probably by SVS's reasoning. I had move my vote a whole bunch, I even expounded upon it. I'm suddenly less sure of her if that was a good chunk.

Linki - Silly Scotty, It's me, Matt and LC.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Should it?
Probably by SVS's reasoning. I had move my vote a whole bunch, I even expounded upon it. I'm suddenly less sure of her if that was a good chunk.

Linki - Silly Scotty, It's me, Matt and LC.
Both times I've played with llama he's been pretty adamant on sticking with the first vote, unlike you. He voted three different people today.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
What do Llamas voting habits haveto do with you?

Have you actually been reading my posts?

Llama does not move his vote around when he is a civ. I said zero about Wilgy or anyone else moving their votes around being suspicious. Just Llama.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Jokes aside...

I know I'm prolly gettin' the boot tomorrow, but my top suspects are Scotty, LC, and Wilgette. None of those susses have anything to do with Llama's flip, just feelings really.

I'll elaborate during day phase tomorrow, no doubt 'dem bads will keep me alive tonight, and gotta head to work.

Peace out peeps, good luck town!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Real quick, I realize Wilgette saved me from getting lynched by placing the deciding vote on Llama...

Still, something fishy is up. Hrm.

Later peeps
Image Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Matt wrote:Jokes aside...

I know I'm prolly gettin' the boot tomorrow, but my top suspects are Scotty, LC, and Wilgette. None of those susses have anything to do with Llama's flip, just feelings really.

I'll elaborate during day phase tomorrow, no doubt 'dem bads will keep me alive tonight, and gotta head to work.

I'd prefer to lynch LC first tbh :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:Jokes aside...

:suspish:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I want Wilgy to tell me why he thinks my opinion of Llama has squat to do with him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Matt wrote:Real quick, I realize Wilgette saved me from getting lynched by placing the deciding vote on Llama...

Still, something fishy is up. Hrm.

Later peeps
No, nothing fishy is up in this game of mafia. We are all town, Matt.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The Night period ends in a little over 2.5 hours (at 9:42 PM EST).

Don't forget to send your night actions in! Also please remember to send the PM to both myself and Epignosis.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:I want Wilgy to tell me why he thinks my opinion of Llama has squat to do with him.
Hmm? I lost you somewhere. What's up?
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I want Wilgy to tell me why he thinks my opinion of Llama has squat to do with him.
Hmm? I lost you somewhere. What's up?
I have been one of the few people who has been with you from the start. If you want to cosplay baddie in the thread, have fun. But please don;t play games with me, K?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Night 1 has ended. Give us a few moments to sort through some really important stuff.

In the meantime, feel free to admire how cute this Susuwatari mug is.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just got off work. SVS I didn't see a suspicions post from you... was your likely vote going to Wilgy?

Quin, you just used extra votes to get me lynched as a civ in the last game we were in together, and you're making the same mistake again.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, morelikely to be you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why would you think it was WIlgy, and why are my susepcts so important to you? I just got lucky with Llama.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:Just got off work. SVS I didn't see a suspicions post from you... was your likely vote going to Wilgy?

Quin, you just used extra votes to get me lynched as a civ in the last game we were in together, and you're making the same mistake again.
This doesn't say much to convince me otherwise.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know what's convincing you I'm bad to begin with. You're just really bad at reading me I guess,and you've proven you're willing to screw me over to follow that feeling.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

Day 2 - What Have You Done with My Boh?!?!?

Yubaba was absolutely furious. Everyone was going to pay for what happened to Boh yesterday. She went tearing around the bathhouse, casting spells left and right. Long Con was unwittingly twiddling his thumbs in a corner. The very next moment, he had no thumbs left, for he had been turned into a pig.

Sloonei was outside cleaning the windows. Yubaba gave him a good blast of magical energy that knocked him from his perch. Down Sloonei went, into the ocean many floors below.

The rest of the Bathhouse staff faired better, but not much. In her fit of rage, Yubaba did not let a single one of her employees escape. And thus, she took every single one of their names, leaving in its stead a placeholder.

Long Con has been turned into a Pig.
Sloonei has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Quin »

How ...convenient.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”