DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Adios amigo.

I'll miss you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 35

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Soneji »

S~V~S wrote:
Soneji wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Soneji wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Soneji, have you read those beary essential roles yet?
I read them earlier, didn't see anything too important that I hadn't already noted.
Realy? YOu have mentioned post counts more than once,but a read of the roles gives you no insight?

@ G-Man, You're awesome XD
A read of the front page gives me no insight, not into anything I didn't already know.
Gotcha.Just expect me to hound you whenever you critique anyone for post count vs.content ;)
Someone can have a high post count and quality content, high post count without much content, low post count and quality content, etc.

My critique is more nuanced than just a straight comparison of post count vs content.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Bern was always someone else. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote: :|
Oops, did I lynch the wrong player? :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Post by S~V~S »

So he wasn't bad. Not sure why he made that post, but OK.

New observations need to be made. Looking foward to LC talking. Good Night :)

Linki,SONEJI WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS IN THE ROLES, it is a specific thing, holy shit,lol. Just read them.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:So he wasn't bad. Not sure why he made that post, but OK.

Linki,SONEJI WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS IN THE ROLES, it is a specific thing, holy shit,lol. Just read them.
Implying they haven't already been made.

LC! I look forward to your megapost! Also... Dear... Explain yoself!!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey everybody, I hope to go whole-hog into this game now that I can talk again! :grin:

Thanks for not lynching me while I was silenced, that would have been upsetting. :hugs: I hope that those of you that suspect me aren't just lining me up for the Day 3 lynch in your minds.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

S~V~S wrote:So he wasn't bad. Not sure why he made that post, but OK.

I understand what you are talking about, I just disagree with the notion that you are putting forth. Mafia can read those roles all the same and what you seem to be suggesting really doesn't matter because anyone can apply to what you're talking about. It is irrelevant to the cases I make. Where it has been relevant, I have noted it.

We both are probably feeling like slamming our heads into a wall thinking the other is being obtuse. Just read what I have said on the matter and really think it over, you should be able to come to the same conclusion I did in your case.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Honestly it's still between you and Eloh in my head right now LC.

Talk to me bae. I missed you while you were a pig.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Current baddie predictifier
Eloh, LC, & Sig.

Eloh - I explined thoroughly.
LC - his Llama shaped cornucopia filled with odd interaction + former pings.
Sig - There's been sightings of Llama temmie interaction but for some reason I'm still not inclined to lynch Sig. That's baddie Sig. Civvie Sig would've been mislynched.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Hey everybody, I hope to go whole-hog into this game now that I can talk again! :grin:

Thanks for not lynching me while I was silenced, that would have been upsetting. :hugs: I hope that those of you that suspect me aren't just lining me up for the Day 3 lynch in your minds.
Who are you lining up in your mind for Day 3?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

That was the most tragic EoD post I've ever read. No face is my favourite.

LC, I didn't lynch you so that you would have a chance to come into Night 2 and prove yourself, but if you're just going to say 'I hope you don't lynch me' then I don't know why I bothered.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kamaji is the best character tbh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:That was the most tragic EoD post I've ever read. No face is my favourite.

LC, I didn't lynch you so that you would have a chance to come into Night 2 and prove yourself, but if you're just going to say 'I hope you don't lynch me' then I don't know why I bothered.
Well, let's be honest, you didn't have the power to lynch me, you had the power to cast one vote for me, but instead you just nuzzled in there as soon as the Matt votes started to look like a train. You didn't "bother" or to do anything regarding me, and I reject the implication that I owe you anything.

Furthermore, I happen to be in the middle of a larger post that involves responding and reacting to Day 2 stuff, but I'm also doing other stuff this evening, and returning to the computer here and there. We have almost 72 hours before the lynch is up, so why don't you just relax a little? :) :nicenod: :noble:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:That was the most tragic EoD post I've ever read. No face is my favourite.

Well, let's be honest, you didn't have the power to lynch me, you had the power to cast one vote for me, but instead you just nuzzled in there as soon as the Matt votes started to look like a train. You didn't "bother" or to do anything regarding me, and I reject the implication that I owe you anything.

Furthermore, I happen to be in the middle of a larger post that involves responding and reacting to Day 2 stuff, but I'm also doing other stuff this evening, and returning to the computer here and there. We have almost 72 hours before the lynch is up, so why don't you just relax a little? :) :nicenod: :noble:
Okay. I'll just vote you tomorrow and we'll see how it goes if you're going to refuse to acknowledge that you need to defend yourself.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:How ...convenient.
Very first post anyone made after I got silenced. I did not silence myself. Quin would like it to seem as though I did silence myself. (And by "silence myself", I include "silenced by a teammate", for convenience). No direct accusation, just a push in that direction.
S~V~S wrote:And wow at LC. Did not expect that. I am really glad I did not get a chance to reply to him pre pigging. I would have looked even more outrageously stupid. I don;t know why he always seems to think it is personal.
I don't always think it's personal, I'm not sure why you would say that actually. I wasn't talking to you, but you are responding as though I was. Here's the sequence:
Long Con wrote:Just got off work. SVS I didn't see a suspicions post from you... was your likely vote going to Wilgy?

Quin, you just used extra votes to get me lynched as a civ in the last game we were in together, and you're making the same mistake again.
S~V~S wrote:No, morelikely to be you.
S~V~S wrote:Why would you think it was WIlgy, and why are my susepcts so important to you? I just got lucky with Llama.
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:Just got off work. SVS I didn't see a suspicions post from you... was your likely vote going to Wilgy?

Quin, you just used extra votes to get me lynched as a civ in the last game we were in together, and you're making the same mistake again.
This doesn't say much to convince me otherwise.
Long Con wrote:I don't know what's convincing you I'm bad to begin with. You're just really bad at reading me I guess,and you've proven you're willing to screw me over to follow that feeling.
As you can see, I was responding to Quin, and I was referring to the last game we were in together, where Quin used extra votes to get me lynched when I was a Civ. Kind of ironic that you did end up voting for Wilgy though, made me laugh when I read this. Moving on...
DrWilgy wrote:SVS!!! you no be swayed TRICKSY hooman PIG'D himself!!
Quin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:SVS!!! you no be swayed TRICKSY hooman PIG'D himself!!
No, it's not a misquote, and I didn't snip anything - that quote from Quin is simply quoting Wilgy... directly after Wilgy said it. Pushing the idea, but it's not HIS idea...
Quin wrote:Sloonei going first brings me back to Zodiac mafia where Epi, Sorscha and I killed him night 1. Sorscha, was this you, buddy?
This logic makes me crinkle up my face in dumbfounded distaste. I think Quin is bad.
Quin wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Quin wrote:I had my vote on Matt by accident, so I moved it to Long Con who was my intended vote.
why long con?
I don't like the way long con and llama interacted and I think his vote was an attempt at an organised bandwagon.
I don't like the way that Llama and I interacted either. He was Mafia attempting to buddy me. What is it about my responses that makes you think I'm bad? What was it about my vote that led you to think that it was "an attempt at an organized bandwagon"? I'm pretty damn sure that my vote for you was absolutely nothing even remotely resembling an attempt at an organized bandwagon, or even a disorganized one.
Elohcin wrote:Okay this is my theory. I think Matt is bad bad bad. I think Wilgy is bad bad bad. Last game I was in with Matt he was bad. He tunneled me like nothing I've ever seen before. Anyone remember that? He talked about no one and nothing by getting me lynched. I think he and Wilgy are bad together and I think he has convinced Wilgy in BTSC to tunnel me this game. I am voting Matt today. If he isn;t lynched, I will vote him tomorrow. And the next day. And once he is lynched I will go after Wilgy. If you hate that I am going to play the game this way, hate it. I don't care. I REALLY think I am right about this and I am not letting Matt survive all game as a baddie again.
So... this was pretty strong stuff from Elohcin. I don't think she would be this bold as a baddie, to state her intentions to sink Matt come hell or high water, knowing he is a Civ. I'm open to other ideas on that front, but that's my impression on this: misguided and a little disgruntled from a previous game, but not malicious.

I'm not done, but I'd better post this unfinished Day 2 Review because that little vein in Quin's forehead is gonna blow if I don't. :nicenod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think Faraday could be bad. His vote for Dom was weak. Plus Llama did seem to get miffed about Sorshas faraday vote.

I think I am bear-y suspicious of Faraday.
Of course it was weak, it was Day 1 and I didn't have any strong feelings. And I took Llama's comment less about me and more that he wanted Sorsha to help save him (which he had actually said shortly before that).
Have you read the roles?

Even bear-ly?
So S~V~S has pointed to the roles a lot on Day 2, and I believe that she is relating the discussion of post content to the needs of Kamaji and the Susuwatari. One thing I noticed while looking at Kamaji is that he has the ability to add an extra vote to a lynch. If the Three Heads were likely to add a vote to try to save Llama, then one explanation of why Llama would still be lynched would be that Kamaji added one to Llama as well.

I don't think Faraday was suspicious for voting Day 1 Dom for posting a lot with supposedly little contribution. Perhaps if he had considered that Dom could be a Susuwatari, he might have reconsidered his vote, but I don't think it makes him bad to not consider it.
Scotty wrote:I do think that if Matt doesn't turn up bad (which I think he will) then LC is out next to go after.
Usually with an "if-then" conditional statement, there is some logic connecting the two parts. I don't understand the logic connecting Matt's innocence with my guilt, and because of that, I'm inclined to conclude that there is no logic, and you're just trying to set me up for a lynch.
Scotty, continued wrote:Yubaba may have turned him into a pig, but that's a crafty maneuver that I wouldn't put past LC's team to do. It builds cred. Why LC? It's not like he is the most trustworthy person around town. Wouldn't Yubaba want to do it to someone a little more trusted? It seems too convenient.

Also Wilgy sure is acting stinky. :goofp:
And then you try to push the angle that I silenced myself. That really doesn't make you look any better from my perspective, especially since you prefaced the idea with a phony connection to Matt's Civ flip.
Matt wrote:@Eloh - I like where your heads at. Unfortunately, you're wrong. I really hope you don't waste your vote on me all game, but hopefully for you, town will get rid of me today so you don't have to. :(

@Scotty - Ubad
RIP Matt. Kind words for Eloh despite everything. I won't forget your thoughts on Scotty, I guess you felt like I did about his post.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't need to complete rewrite someone's post if I want to quote it. I agreed with what he said, so I quoted him. It was clear since Night 1 I wanted you to talk so if you want to turn my impatience into a scum read that's on you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll get back to this in a few hours, I have class in a minute.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:I don't need to complete rewrite someone's post if I want to quote it. I agreed with what he said, so I quoted him. It was clear since Night 1 I wanted you to talk so if you want to turn my impatience into a scum read that's on you.
Of course I knew you agreed with what he said, it was clear from this post:
Quin wrote:It's my opinion that Long Con likely silenced himself as a way to gain sympathy or cred from the Civilian faction.
... no, wait, that post never happened. Instead, you coyly say "How ...convenient." and then quote the post of a seemingly insane person without any comment of your own. So coy! Of course, when you want to frame a person for something, you want someone else to accuse that person and not you, so that it doesn't lead back to you when the jig is up, right?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

No.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Doh RIp Matt. That was actually unexpected.

Yo LC I wasn't exactly suggesting you yourself pig-Ified yourself, but that one of your mates pigified you.

I agree that Elo looks like she is trying pretty hard for no reason. Her emotions remind me of Home Alone, where she was bad.

I think GMan is the smelly fart beast. I can't say why.

I'm hiking the next few days so my participation will plummet. I apologize but this has been my only break since January and need this.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I suck. Rezz plz.
Image Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

As an alternative I'd like to have a look at sprityo. He's not posting any 'meat' at this point, except for this one post:
sprityo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, that was not much catching up. Hopefully we see lots and lots of posting today :D
PFFT HAHAHAHAH
thellama73 wrote:In my experience, it is the ones who try to paint the ones who try to lynch the ones who push the no lynch option as mafia who are actually mafia. :llama:
No it honestly is normally a town thing to do, especially when you're just out of anything to say, or are stumped, or really need to not die day one for ~reasons~ Though I'm sure it's different here. Being if just one person voted, the one person voted gets lynches. And no votes count against you. Coming from a standpoint of having the option to no lynch, it's at just as bad as not voting at all here, only the penalty is put in place to make you interac(and sometimes irrationally imo)

Umm, those are really the only posts I felt like addressing directly by quoting, in regards to Matt and his Wilgy analysis thing. I could see it looking bad as, sloonei asked when he color coded it. I wouldn't agree on how Matt would assume something of Wilgy (even if I haven't known Wilgy as long as Matt has) but to be THAT ballsy is incredibly unlikely. I could see it if like, there was a third party role that wants to be visited/dead, but those role typically are boring (and obviously not in this game)

I've got less than 24 hours still and honestly, I would be fine lynching Matt.

Also, how's that for a shitty synopsis?
I could see this no lynch debate as an argument for the sake of an argument with llama, since it doesn't look like it was ever going to be twisted into a scumread on either's part. Pair it with this post:
sprityo wrote:@Marmot: you know, where you vote to not lynch anyone so no one dies. It's also a great excuse not to gain suspicion ;)
This, to me, hints as though sprityo doesn't see no lynches as a good thing, which contradicts the above statement where he says it's a town thing to do. He does say that it's 'normally a town thing to do' but then he says it might be different here. I'd be interested in the opinions of people who play with sprityo often and have heard his opinion on no lynches before now.

I don't have much to say on the second half of the first post, but he does express his interest in lynching Matt, which could be seen as a llama save, just as easily as it could be an honest suspicion.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was unexpected, why the hell did he do that faux slip? Can't wait for postgame there.

@LC,I really did think you were talking to me. You said something like that to me in a game at RM, forget which, I called you for bad 2 games in a row (and you were ;) ) and in the second you said something much like that.

I am bearly caught up to all the stuff after I went afk, I couldn't miss that post. I will finish catching up at work.

I will say though that you trying to get me to say I suspected Wilgy, or leave that thought in the thread right before the night post which would silence you, made you look hella bad to me LC, and if you actually ARE bad, you further know the reason why.

Also thanks for pointing out WHY I wanted people to read the roles if they were suspecting people for high volume/low content :)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Buwazah zah zah...

I miss Matt.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I did not particularly think he was bad until he did that faux BTS thing. It wasn't the "Hey guys, sorry.." post, it was the "Oh crap" one right after. I know I already said this, but I am looking forward to hearing him explain why I did that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:Yo LC I wasn't exactly suggesting you yourself pig-Ified yourself, but that one of your mates pigified you.
Yeah, I covered that. Are you only reading posts in which your name appears? :eye:
Long Con wrote:I did not silence myself. Quin would like it to seem as though I did silence myself. (And by "silence myself", I include "silenced by a teammate", for convenience). No direct accusation, just a push in that direction.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:@LC,I really did think you were talking to me. You said something like that to me in a game at RM, forget which, I called you for bad 2 games in a row (and you were ;) ) and in the second you said something much like that.
Since you very recently told a blatant lie to the thread in a game in which you made BR look guilty by completely fabricating something from a past game that never happened, I'm going to have to insist that you back this up with proof. You were bad in that game and BR was Civ in that game.
I will say though that you trying to get me to say I suspected Wilgy, or leave that thought in the thread right before the night post which would silence you, made you look hella bad to me LC, and if you actually ARE bad, you further know the reason why.
Well, I'm not bad, and I guess that's why that makes no sense to me.
Also thanks for pointing out WHY I wanted people to read the roles if they were suspecting people for high volume/low content :)
This is probably sarcastic, right? I really didn't think it would be an issue, because you had already pushed it so hard and repeatedly that there was zero mystery left in what you were saying. If you wanted to achieve some sort of subtlety or secrecy about your point, then you had already failed before I typed a single word. Sorry! :grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@LC,I really did think you were talking to me. You said something like that to me in a game at RM, forget which, I called you for bad 2 games in a row (and you were ;) ) and in the second you said something much like that.
Since you very recently told a blatant lie to the thread in a game in which you made BR look guilty by completely fabricating something from a past game that never happened, I'm going to have to insist that you back this up with proof. You were bad in that game and BR was Civ in that game.
This is probably sarcastic, right? I really didn't think it would be an issue, because you had already pushed it so hard and repeatedly that there was zero mystery left in what you were saying. If you wanted to achieve some sort of subtlety or secrecy about your point, then you had already failed before I typed a single word. Sorry! :grin:
No, she was bad and I was civ ha ha ha ha
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And it was at RM, it should not be too hard to find the two games. It was two of the last ones we played.

In Of Montreal (the game I lied) she was bad, and I was civ. I had info on her, but she was barely posting and missing votes, so I did not have a hook to build one of my tesxtbook crappy cases, so I lied to try and get her.

lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
No, she was bad and I was civ ha ha ha ha
Oh yeah! LOL The "lying" aspectof your tactics there made me misremember.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Self Righteous LC=Bad LC imo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Self Righteous LC=Bad LC imo.
Am I being self-righteous?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes, I think so.

I just reread parts of Sailor Moon Mafia at RM. That game had some classic baddie LC :D

This was the post I was thinking of.
Long Con » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21:07 pm wrote:
S~V~S » 14 Jun 2014 16:14 wrote:
Long Con » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02:04 pm wrote:
S~V~S » 14 Jun 2014 15:53 wrote:Random, BR? Or a reason?
Is it random that you also voted for me Day One of TV Show Mafia, the last game we played together? :nono:
Are you saying this is personal?

Becasue it is not. It is based ont he reasons I gave.
I'm just hurt. I thought you liked playing with me. :sobbing: :lol: I don't think it's personal, S~V~S, I know you love playing with me. Just saying I've got my eye on you for next game Day 1. :eye:
It actually refers to the previous game. You were bad in both, I was civ. You know I used to have a good eye for your bad game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No wait, I just looked, you were civ in TV Show. My bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt
sig (4), sprityo (6), nijuukyugou (12), Quin (17), thellama73 (19)
23%

thellama73
S~V~S (8), Sloonei (9), Bubbles (13), DrWilgy (18), G-Man (21), DrWilgette (22)
27%

I was looking at the Day 2 poll, and, in the spirit of Quin being a baddie, the vote was 3-3 between Matt and Llama when Quin broke the tie to choose Matt over Llama.

DrWilgy ties it up again, which looks like he's not a baddie. Llama tries to save himself, then G-Man and DrWilgette seal the deal for him, which makes them look pretty good.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:No wait, I just looked, you were civ in TV Show. My bad.
Not to mention that there wasn't anything in that game about me getting upset or calling things personal.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin, Sig & Scotty. What do you think of one another?

LC you wanna fusion dance and become DrCon?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Quin, Sig & Scotty. What do you think of one another?

LC you wanna fusion dance and become DrCon?
How could I say no?

Fu...sion...HA! *bend sideways with index fingers extended*
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

awww RIP matt I was certain you were mafia.

Okay so I think one of the inactive players is the heads, and besides that I'm not quite sure.

@Wilgy that is strange reasoning I'm not a baddie since I haven't been mislycnhed? Keep in mind I have gotten some heat this game, just not a huge amount.

I'm null on both quin and scotty. Which is strange, I want to say Quin is a light civ read, but I can't recall any civvie moments. Scotty just comes up blank.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:Okay so I think one of the inactive players is the heads, and besides that I'm not quite sure.
That depends on whether or not the hosts allow teammates to send in actions for the inactives. I allow that when I host.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:Okay so I think one of the inactive players is the heads, and besides that I'm not quite sure.
That depends on whether or not the hosts allow teammates to send in actions for the inactives. I allow that when I host.
Ah okay, I didn't think of that.

@HOSTS can teammates send in actions for each other?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Ah okay, I didn't think of that.

@HOSTS can teammates send in actions for each other?
Yes, mafia are permitted to submit a single team PM instead of individual ones.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay, thanks. One more question

@Hosts Would this apply to Kashira since they add a vote during the day?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:Okay, thanks. One more question

@Hosts Would this apply to Kashira since they add a vote during the day?
Yes, I suppose it would.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Okay this is my theory. I think Matt is bad bad bad. I think Wilgy is bad bad bad. Last game I was in with Matt he was bad. He tunneled me like nothing I've ever seen before. Anyone remember that? He talked about no one and nothing by getting me lynched. I think he and Wilgy are bad together and I think he has convinced Wilgy in BTSC to tunnel me this game. I am voting Matt today. If he isn;t lynched, I will vote him tomorrow. And the next day. And once he is lynched I will go after Wilgy. If you hate that I am going to play the game this way, hate it. I don't care. I REALLY think I am right about this and I am not letting Matt survive all game as a baddie again.
So... this was pretty strong stuff from Elohcin. I don't think she would be this bold as a baddie, to state her intentions to sink Matt come hell or high water, knowing he is a Civ. I'm open to other ideas on that front, but that's my impression on this: misguided and a little disgruntled from a previous game, but not malicious.
Boy was I wrong wrong wrong. :sigh: This makes me wonder if I was wrong about Dr. Wilgy. I am now unsure. I am a bit busy atm and will be this afternoon. But, I will read the thread during Simon's wrestling practice this evening and thoroughly catch up. I kind of feel like I need to go back even and look at everyone from a new perspective.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have a reminder for you fine folks. When you send your night actions (or any important PMs), please remember to send them to both hosts: Epignosis and myself.

Thanks much!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Boy was I wrong wrong wrong. :sigh: This makes me wonder if I was wrong about Dr. Wilgy. I am now unsure. I am a bit busy atm and will be this afternoon. But, I will read the thread during Simon's wrestling practice this evening and thoroughly catch up. I kind of feel like I need to go back even and look at everyone from a new perspective.
Or how about you respond to my theories on you Eloh.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Or how about you respond to my theories on you Eloh.
I think they re stupid. And apparently I am not the only one as someone else even posted that they thought you were forced to come up with something against me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”