Total votes: 11
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Dom was my top suspect going into Day 1. I've forgotten why though.
ISO yourself and find out?
I didn't say why. I'll remember it again when the beer kicks in.
thats why i tend to forget a lot, it will be in my iso but i get lazy
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Silverwolf »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:But I am the King of the Morlocks. :mafia:
lol
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It's not my place to endorse or condemn different types of play. I am not the emperor of mafia.
Well your an S-Mod here so for me i hold you guys to higher standards on what is endorsed and what's not. Nobody is an emperor of mafia and anyone who said they are i would tell them that even if they played every game flawless, that it does not make them mafia god.
Moderators on this site are not chosen by their mafia success. They are chosen for being responsible members of the community to help administer the site. Llama is a Technical Moderator, so he helps with forum permissions, and other technical issues.

I would love more people's input on my interaction with ika.
This post is the reason I'm voting for Dom

I felt like it was too "trying to look town" and somewhat weak overall which is why I asked about it and he just kind of said what we all were saying that we didn't understand why someone would give suspicions without elaborating on them. However, it pinged due to the overall tone of the posts that I didn't care for.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Not really. How new are you to Epig?
jsut played scum with him. he said he does it to subvert meta and if thats the case i wil most likely try to lynch him all the time cus again, its not town play to nerf yourself to be itentical. its borderline griefing IMO
I don't mean to be rude, but I barely understand what you are saying here. Can you translate this into non-game terms because I think you are using terms I am not familiar with.
Epi said he intentionally does things as town that he does as scum to avoid meta even if it is not Pro-town play
ika wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I... Shaved my moustache off today...

I... Can't go on...

...my name is DrWilgy and I'm most definitely dyi - blarg *the doctor falls over with his tongue out*
mod can we have a flip now that wigly is dead :P

dunno a better color for something joking of the post :P

What is osrt?

And did you just insult sarcastic orange? Because we actually voted on that. And some of us are very attached to it.
typo and no it wasnt an insult it was to make a joke back to him dying
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
jsut played scum with him. he said he does it to subvert meta and if thats the case i wil most likely try to lynch him all the time cus again, its not town play to nerf yourself to be itentical. its borderline griefing IMO
I don't mean to be rude, but I barely understand what you are saying here. Can you translate this into non-game terms because I think you are using terms I am not familiar with.
ika wrote:

I... Can't go on...

...my name is DrWilgy and I'm most definitely dyi - blarg *the doctor falls over with his tongue out*

dunno a better color for something joking of the osrt :P
What is osrt?

And did you just insult sarcastic orange? Because we actually voted on that. And some of us are very attached to it.
Illyria wrote:Scotty and Llama, I do not think I know you, but you have been cracking me up during my catch up.
I am an ASL interpreter.

Okay, Dom here is my first question. Has your game play changed significantly do you think?

Also, can someone please remind me how we multi quote here? I will go hunting in just a mo but figured maybe I could get a faster answer in thread.
You can't really multi quote. I just go back and forth between Windows and cut and paste.

Dom'splay is basically the sameness more mature. He is less hyper puppy than he used to be.
I think it is pretty easy to understand ika if you look at the overall wording of his posts. Griefing is intentionally making a game unenjoyable for other players. I don't really see that happening here.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

oh tat reminded me to check my cliffnots im and that lorad was town
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
Epi said he intentionally does things as town that he does as scum to avoid meta even if it is not Pro-town play
That's...not really what I said, but okay.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
That's...not really what I said, but okay.
well it was soemthign about you doing everything you do as town as scum (ie no gun to the head, rainbow reads ect)

i mena if im getting ti wrong you could correct me on that
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia - Day 1

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:ika
Silverwolf
Illyria
Scotty
Sorsha
Nerolunar

DrWilgy
thellama73

Long Con
Lorab
Matt
birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Bubbles
DFaraday
Epignosis
Polo
sig

Spacedaisy
Metalmarsh89
Dom

the colors should be explitory, i left out reasons intentionally and that the order does nto matter, i gave it no "more scum/town then the other" jsut colro, so if someone would like to knwo more let me know im gonna start sorting nulls
Nice no u. :)
Silverwolf wrote:
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:But I am the King of the Morlocks. :mafia:
lol
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
It's not my place to endorse or condemn different types of play. I am not the emperor of mafia.
Well your an S-Mod here so for me i hold you guys to higher standards on what is endorsed and what's not. Nobody is an emperor of mafia and anyone who said they are i would tell them that even if they played every game flawless, that it does not make them mafia god.
Moderators on this site are not chosen by their mafia success. They are chosen for being responsible members of the community to help administer the site. Llama is a Technical Moderator, so he helps with forum permissions, and other technical issues.

This post is the reason I'm voting for Dom

I felt like it was too "trying to look town" and somewhat weak overall which is why I asked about it and he just kind of said what we all were saying that we didn't understand why someone would give suspicions without elaborating on them. However, it pinged due to the overall tone of the posts that I didn't care for.
It is day 1. Do you expect the reads to be strong?
What was the tone? What part gave the tone?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Also, can someone please remind me how we multi quote here? I will go hunting in just a mo but figured maybe I could get a faster answer in thread.
You can't really multi quote. I just go back and forth between Windows and cut and paste.
Hope I'm not misunderstanding what you mean by multi-quote not being possible, but there's a partial way, thanks to a section called "top review" beneath the reply box showing a number of previous posts that have been made. If the posts you'd want to multi-quote are within this range, you should be able to click the quote button on each individual post and bring it into your post... hence multi-quote. :confused:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

A multi quote site mod is on the to do list for the newly formed OTT team. :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Oh, here's why.
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:i have 2 town reads and 2 scum reads.......
Who already?
im not willing to reveal it yet but one of them should be obvious ;)
Fixed this for you.

So... why so coy?

Why should i give my reads for anyone to copy? moreso do you ahve any reads?
That's one way to answer my question.
Yeah. I've got at least one.
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Dom wrote: That's one way to answer my question.
outside of yourself right?
Yes.
Illyria wrote:
Dom wrote:Illy, what do you think of Polo's post? Anything or nah?
Not yet, I need some more talking from everyone before I am going to start making calls re: good or evil.
I noticed something about it. I liked the response to my post though.
Dom wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Dom wrote:
It's pretty null overall. Is there something in particular that you are looking for in this interaction?
I don't like how it was announced that there were suspicions, but not what they were. Waiting to announce a suspicion is one thing. Announcing a suspicion, but holding it to yourself is weird to me.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Silverwolf wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
ika wrote:

I... Can't go on...

dunno a better color for something joking of the osrt :P
What is osrt?

Illyria wrote:Scotty and Llama, I do not think I know you, but you have been cracking me up during my catch up.
I am an ASL interpreter.

Okay, Dom here is my first question. Has your game play changed significantly do you think?

Dom'splay is basically the sameness more mature. He is less hyper puppy than he used to be.
I think it is pretty easy to understand ika if you look at the overall wording of his posts. Griefing is intentionally making a game unenjoyable for other players. I don't really see that happening here.
What is nerfing?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Present participle of nerf.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 17

Post by S~V~S »

I would like to know what that is as well :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

I'm late to the party again. I will go read. I'm a Debbie Downer today so I probably won't be on the forum much tonight.
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

To nerf means to weaken, to soften.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

*Wilgy's body continues to deteriorate*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Illyria wrote:
ika wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Sure. I got into Mafia from way back (lostpedia, then the piano, then Hedville), I left for a while because I was getting my Masters. That is done, and I saw MP's PM about the changes in the forum. I love Dowton and that is about the it.

I am sure other people can tell you better than I can my playstyle (if they remember).
Well, how would you evaulate your town and scum plays?
I am sorry, I don't understand this question. Do you mean historically? I am a good civvie, not so much good at being a baddie, and a decent host. That help?
hehehehe

I'm so happy to see you.

And THAT statement would be true to any lie detect. :p I think you're a great host though! :noble:
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Polo wrote:To nerf means to weaken, to soften.
Exactly. If you nerf a role, you do something to it so it isn't too strong.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 17

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You, Polo & Silver. I have been playing a long time, just about 8 years, and it still amazes me how the jargon differs site to site :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Just because I said I haven't been lynched Day 1 in a while doesn't mean the time has come again. :(
It might be a good idea though. How about if you're bad? Then I might die night 1 if you're not lynched first. I have to put some thought into this. :ponder:

Seeing Illy play has brought my mood up. I like the return of old Mafia friends. I thought I'd never see her again.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Scotty wrote:So I'm sitting here on the latrine with a revolver pressed against my cranium and I'm currently reading Sherlock Holmes. So there ya go.

Anyone else want to make some gun to head reads?
Don't you think it's a little early?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

From the last time you saw it? I wouldn't say significantly.
Since the last time we played together a lot? I'd say so. But feel free to ask other people from LP/TP too!
I can help with my opinion. For the most part yes. He's much more sneakier. Sometimes I think he falls back into habits but no one believes me when he does.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:So I'm sitting here on the latrine with a revolver pressed against my cranium and I'm currently reading Sherlock Holmes. So there ya go.

*There's a note next to Wilgy's body*

It's never too late for love. Seize the chance while you can. Life is too short.

*It seems like Wilgy wanted his friends to go out and hug those who are near to them (before his demise of course)*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I don't really see the Dom suspicion at all and yet he already has four votes. Are the votes changeable this game? I might have missed where it says.
DrWilgy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

*There's a note next to Wilgy's body*

It's never too late for love. Seize the chance while you can. Life is too short.

*It seems like Wilgy wanted his friends to go out and hug those who are near to them (before his demise of course)*
lol, I have loved you from the first moment I hosted you.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DrWilgy wrote:*Wilgy's body continues to deteriorate*

Before it disappears, I think I missed why you cast your vote for Dom. Can you clear it up for me?
ImageImage
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:
I thought that was just me! I feel like I need a dictionary, ahh I see that this is other site lingo. Got it.
I am an ASL interpreter.

Dom'splay is basically the sameness more mature. He is less hyper puppy than he used to be.[/quote]

I am not sorry about that either. Love you kid, but you wore me out. :p
MovingPictures07 wrote:A multi quote site mod is on the to do list for the newly formed OTT team. :noble:
:dance:

Will... will there be... click boxes?????

Black Rock wrote:I'm late to the party again. I will go read. I'm a Debbie Downer today so I probably won't be on the forum much tonight.
:hug:

Polo wrote:To nerf means to weaken, to soften.
You kids today with your bugging street slang. :confused2:
Black Rock wrote:Seeing Illy play has brought my mood up. I like the return of old Mafia friends. I thought I'd never see her again.
Awww shug. I had to bail for a few to get some learnin done. :srsnod:
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

Since the last time we played together a lot? I'd say so. But feel free to ask other people from LP/TP too!
I can help with my opinion. For the most part yes. He's much more sneakier. Sometimes I think he falls back into habits but no one believes me when he does.
Huh. Okay good to know, thanks BR.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:Oh, here's why.
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:i have 2 town reads and 2 scum reads.......
Who already?
im not willing to reveal it yet but one of them should be obvious ;)
Fixed this for you.

So... why so coy?

Why should i give my reads for anyone to copy? moreso do you ahve any reads?
That's one way to answer my question.
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Dom wrote: That's one way to answer my question.
outside of yourself right?
Yes.
Illyria wrote:
Dom wrote:Illy, what do you think of Polo's post? Anything or nah?
Not yet, I need some more talking from everyone before I am going to start making calls re: good or evil.
I noticed something about it. I liked the response to my post though.
Dom wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Dom wrote:
It's pretty null overall. Is there something in particular that you are looking for in this interaction?
I don't like how it was announced that there were suspicions, but not what they were. Waiting to announce a suspicion is one thing. Announcing a suspicion, but holding it to yourself is weird to me.
It was intentional that I withheld the suspicion I had of the person who was withholding suspicions. Your second point isn't a suspicion. I said something about the post caught my eye and I liked his response, so :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Black Rock wrote:I don't really see the Dom suspicion at all and yet he already has four votes. Are the votes changeable this game? I might have missed where it says.
Yes, they are it took me a minute to get that but it is on the first page.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Illy, I think BR said something that's true. Maybe nuanced is a better word than sneaky.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:You can't really multi quote. I just go back and forth between Windows and cut and paste.
Below the Submit button when posting, below the Options tab, you see peoples' posts, under "TOPIC REVIEW: DOWNTON ABBEY MAFIA". Clicking 'Quote' in the top-right of any of these posts will cause the post to be quoted in your main Post Reply area, wherever the cursor is. I'm going to hit Enter twice now and go push Quote in one of them.
Dom wrote:Illy, I think BR said something that's true. Maybe nuanced is a better word than sneaky.
:grin: I think that is well-put and bang-on. "Sneaky" is pretty negative, something important to differentiate when you're talking about a guy with 4 votes already on Day 1.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
LoRab wrote:You can't really multi quote. I just go back and forth between Windows and cut and paste.
Below the Submit button when posting, below the Options tab, you see peoples' posts, under "TOPIC REVIEW: DOWNTON ABBEY MAFIA". Clicking 'Quote' in the top-right of any of these posts will cause the post to be quoted in your main Post Reply area, wherever the cursor is. I'm going to hit Enter twice now and go push Quote in one of them.
Dom wrote:Illy, I think BR said something that's true. Maybe nuanced is a better word than sneaky.
:grin: I think that is well-put and bang-on. "Sneaky" is pretty negative, something important to differentiate when you're talking about a guy with 4 votes already on Day 1.
It's especially important when that person says they don't suspect me.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Dude, you know right now I think every single one of you is evil. So why would I buy that?
Long Con wrote:
Uh huh. So does that mean BR is trying to toss him under the bus w/o looking like it or are you trying to make me doubt LoRab?? HMMMMMM????

Gah I forgot how crazy making this game is. :sigh:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Illyria wrote:
Dude, you know right now I think every single one of you is evil. So why would I buy that?
Long Con wrote:
Uh huh. So does that mean BR is trying to toss him under the bus w/o looking like it or are you trying to make me doubt LoRab?? HMMMMMM????

:huh: Um... no? :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I wouldn't say anyone who's characterized my game is wrong. I just think "sneaky" is a weird word to use to characterize someone you don't suspect.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Black Rock wrote:I don't really see the Dom suspicion at all and yet he already has four votes. Are the votes changeable this game? I might have missed where it says.
It is as already said, what do you not get about the suspicion about it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:I wouldn't say anyone who's characterized my game is wrong. I just think "sneaky" is a weird word to use to characterize someone you don't suspect.
How can Black Rock suspect you over the span of years? The context was about how you've changed.

In other words, she used a word to describe your overall play as it has evolved, irrespective of you right now.
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

That's a general view, not one that is specific right now. She doesn't have to suspect you right now to say this.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Long Con wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Long Con wrote:

:huh: Um... no? :haha:
Y'all are already making me insane :P ! <3

All I know right now is I am not voting tonight. I have too many new people to try and suss out, as well as figure out what my known quantities are doing.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Let's see... have the mafiosos already voted? Will they push for a civ/doctor lynch on the first day phase or do these votes merely correspond to well-funded suspicions? I'm a newb here and I have no idea how any of you play or manifest in posts as scum or town.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:I wouldn't say anyone who's characterized my game is wrong. I just think "sneaky" is a weird word to use to characterize someone you don't suspect.
How can Black Rock suspect you over the span of years? The context was about how you've changed.

In other words, she used a word to describe your overall play as it has evolved, irrespective of you right now.
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

That's a general view, not one that is specific right now. She doesn't have to suspect you right now to say this.
I'm not saying that I'm suspicious of Black Rock for it. I'm saying it was weird word choice.

You of all people know that word choice is important. You know that saying I'm sneaky in the thread might be a nice way to push a Dom lynch without supporting a Dom lynch.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

Polo wrote:Let's see... have the mafiosos already voted? Will they push for a civ/doctor lynch on the first day phase or do these votes merely correspond to well-funded suspicions? I'm a newb here and I have no idea how any of you play or manifest in posts as scum or town.

I'll help you read me okay? :P

If I'm messy and almost gets lynched I'm a civ, if I'm kind off messy, but don't get lynched for a very long time then I might be mafia. If I act like mafia then I'm most likely not mafia. If I seem super towny I've got a good chance of being mafia. If I go all supertown I'm either really into the game as mafia or I'm a civ who is most likely tunneling on the wrong player. If I'm a third party role then I'm a cold hearted bastard, unless if I'm feeling nice then I help the civs and that usually backfires in my face.
If I'm almost lynched within the first five phases but, repeatedly survive a lynch then I'm probably town who will end up getting lynched close to end game.

So basically assume I'm a civ, unless I'm mafia then assuming I'm civ will end badly for you. :P

(This was all in good fun don't take it to serious okay? okay)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't see any reasoning for a Dom lynch, but we have had the good luck of lynching mafia day 1 maybe it will hold true for this game.

@Silver/Wilgy can you explain your vote?
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Polo wrote:Present participle of nerf.
Or a gerund.

And thanks to you and wolf for the definition.

@Everyone who has pointed out the ability to multiquote from the post page. I do realize that. But that doesn't help when you haven't been online all day and are reading back on 5 to 10 pages worth of posts, and want to mark off the quotes you want to comment on over the course of reading. It doesn't generally go back far enough, and it's harder to scroll through the posts backwards. That said, I do always forget that function is there because I never use it.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
It is as already said, what do you not get about the suspicion about it?
I don't really get it, either. None of his posts seem like his posts when he's bad. And I'm not sure I agree either with the assessments of his posts as described--or with the fact that those qualities are how baddies post on day 0/day 1.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

My read is mostly a tonal read with a touch of trying hard to look town thrown in. I'm gonna re-read his latest posts. Some of this could be playstyle since I've never played with him before.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

I'm not saying that I'm suspicious of Black Rock for it. I'm saying it was weird word choice.

You of all people know that word choice is important. You know that saying I'm sneaky in the thread might be a nice way to push a Dom lynch without supporting a Dom lynch.
She didn't say you were sneaky though. She said you were "sneakier." There's an important difference.
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
I am an ASL interpreter.

She isn't saying she suspects you now. She isn't saying she thinks you are being sneaky right now. She isn't pushing for your lynch. She's answering a question about her perception of you over time.

If she were wanting to "push a Dom lynch without supporting a Dom lynch," I don't think she would have added that last sentence: "Sometimes I think he falls back into habits but no one believes me when he does."

That sentence qualifies what came before:

You have changed.
You are sneakier
[BUT]
You fall back into habits but no one believes me when you do.

There's no reason to include that sentence if Black Rock wants to push your lynch. That sounds like she has been willing to defend you and no one listens to her.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia - Day 1

Post by sig »

ika wrote:ika
Silverwolf
Illyria
Scotty
Sorsha
Nerolunar

DrWilgy
thellama73

Long Con
Lorab
Matt
birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Bubbles
DFaraday
Epignosis
Polo
sig

Spacedaisy
Metalmarsh89
Dom

the colors should be explitory, i left out reasons intentionally and that the order does nto matter, i gave it no "more scum/town then the other" jsut colro, so if someone would like to knwo more let me know im gonna start sorting nulls
Sorry about the multi posts.

Ika why did you list people the way you listed them? Mainly your town reads you seem to have an awful lot for so early into the game. Is this only tone based or do you have in thread reasons?

@Polo I realize in my rush of asshatery I didn't actually answer. As someone who has played on multiply sites I'd say it varies based on the player here. I think day 1 regardless of sites is odd, TS has the added benefit for mafia members of a day 0.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika-What does blue mean in your reads?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:I don't see any reasoning for a Dom lynch, but we have had the good luck of lynching mafia day 1 maybe it will hold true for this game.

@Silver/Wilgy can you explain your vote?
so do you support a dom lynch or not
Silverwolf wrote:My read is mostly a tonal read with a touch of trying hard to look town thrown in. I'm gonna re-read his latest posts. Some of this could be playstyle since I've never played with him before.
I'm not trying to do anything.
Epignosis wrote:
*~Snip for brevity~*

There's no reason to include that sentence if Black Rock wants to push your lynch. That sounds like she has been willing to defend you and no one listens to her.
I can buy that.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also ika, explain your Space Daisy read? She's pretty null to me right now.

And why is Sorsha town? I don't even remember Sorsha.

Return to “Previous Jobs”