Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by a2thezebra »

Dyslexicon wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This isn't an unreasonable suspicion, but you still don't get that it wasn't really a sacrifice in my view since I figured that I would be mislynched anyway. I still think that to an extent, although there are a lot more people town-reading me now then there were before.
You still think that. You had 0 or 1 votes at you in this post, or what? Rawr. So much rawr. Do you have a read on sig?
No, I don't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Epignosis »

In case it isn't clear, I'm just reading from here on and going by memory from popping in from time to time. I'll try to read everything when it's quiet.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Frog
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Frog »

Epignosis wrote:In case it isn't clear, I'm just reading from here on and going by memory from popping in from time to time. I'll try to read everything when it's quiet.
GTFO the thread... O_o
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Why is Epig randomly in the game? Did I miss something??
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Frog wrote:Why is Epig randomly in the game? Did I miss something??
Clearly.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Frog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:In case it isn't clear, I'm just reading from here on and going by memory from popping in from time to time. I'll try to read everything when it's quiet.
GTFO the thread... O_o
What'd you have last night, anyway? A mimosa and a pomegranate martini?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Since there are now no votes on MP and I have changed my mind about MM, I'm switching my vote to Silverwolf because her inconsistency regarding Inawordyes is more alarming to me than Long Con's Sloonei vote. As for the wagon on Inawordyes, I'm somewhat on the fence about him, but gun to my head, I would say he is town. I'm not confident enough in that read to vocally oppose the lynch but I am not going to vote for him unless it's to save someone who I more confidently read as civilian.

VOTE SILVERWOLF
shes town

did you read her iso? she said it was in there
I read her ISO. It didn't help wash away the inconsistency that I perceive her to have, it only made it more clear to me that her read of IAWY is a fabrication. I can't see what town motivation she would have for fabricating a read of someone who she currently has a vote for near end of day.
explain to me how its a fabrication cus she doesnt fabirctae reads. she was scum readding him all day
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:explain to me how its a fabrication cus she doesnt fabirctae reads. she was scum readding him all day
How does she give scum reads when she is scum if she doesn't fabricate them?
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Marco »

@Frog, Epignosis replaced Long Con.
Epignosis wrote:
Marco wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I recall reading something about Frog that I didn't care for. Did he come up with a plan for everyone to out themselves when only Mafia know the set up?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but VOTE FROG.

And sober up or get a bigger tolerance. :beer:
His plan was actually a little more than that. He was suggesting everyone to hypo-claim all the possible roles in the setup. It's still only a pro-town strategy in a couple of the setups, and anti-town in some, so, until we have a better idea of the setup, we should not do it. But I wouldn't be against it down the line when we know what setup we're in.
Define please.
Basically, everyone claims hypothetically to provide cover for actual PR. eg: In a game where town has a cop, everyone makes a hypothetical claim stating their targets and results every day. This has multiple advantages:

1. If cop dies, we already know all his reports.
2. Everyone provides cover for the cop's reports, so mafia still have to figure out who it is.
3. Provides reads on others. eg: Say X guilted Y in his hypo claim. If X dies, it's safe to assume Y is indeed mafia. One can argue that it was an attempt to frame Y, but if that's the case, do you think mafia would waste a kill on someone they know isn't cop?

Now, this works because people in the setup know that town has cop. We don't know what setup we're playing. To counter that, Frog suggested we claim all the possible roles and give our hypothetical claims. However, after some quick number-crunching, it became obvious that not all setups favor hypo-claiming, so it would not be smart to do a hypo claim strat until we know what setup we're in.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marco wrote:@Frog, Epignosis replaced Long Con.
Epignosis wrote:
Marco wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I recall reading something about Frog that I didn't care for. Did he come up with a plan for everyone to out themselves when only Mafia know the set up?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but VOTE FROG.

And sober up or get a bigger tolerance. :beer:
His plan was actually a little more than that. He was suggesting everyone to hypo-claim all the possible roles in the setup. It's still only a pro-town strategy in a couple of the setups, and anti-town in some, so, until we have a better idea of the setup, we should not do it. But I wouldn't be against it down the line when we know what setup we're in.
Define please.
Basically, everyone claims hypothetically to provide cover for actual PR. eg: In a game where town has a cop, everyone makes a hypothetical claim stating their targets and results every day. This has multiple advantages:

1. If cop dies, we already know all his reports.
2. Everyone provides cover for the cop's reports, so mafia still have to figure out who it is.
3. Provides reads on others. eg: Say X guilted Y in his hypo claim. If X dies, it's safe to assume Y is indeed mafia. One can argue that it was an attempt to frame Y, but if that's the case, do you think mafia would waste a kill on someone they know isn't cop?

Now, this works because people in the setup know that town has cop. We don't know what setup we're playing. To counter that, Frog suggested we claim all the possible roles and give our hypothetical claims. However, after some quick number-crunching, it became obvious that not all setups favor hypo-claiming, so it would not be smart to do a hypo claim strat until we know what setup we're in.
Makes sense.

Unvote.
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Epignosis wrote:
Frog wrote:
GTFO the thread... O_o

A lot...

Hypo claiming is a gamed strategy, don't discredit me with a false basis.

You said my strategy relies on knowledge of the exact setup
I'm saying it doesn't and you should read clearly before throwing around sticks or you'll poke your eye out.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

By the way, I would never "hypo-claim" and so I would probably piss everyone off.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Since there are now no votes on MP and I have changed my mind about MM, I'm switching my vote to Silverwolf because her inconsistency regarding Inawordyes is more alarming to me than Long Con's Sloonei vote. As for the wagon on Inawordyes, I'm somewhat on the fence about him, but gun to my head, I would say he is town. I'm not confident enough in that read to vocally oppose the lynch but I am not going to vote for him unless it's to save someone who I more confidently read as civilian.

VOTE SILVERWOLF
shes town

did you read her iso? she said it was in there
I read her ISO. It didn't help wash away the inconsistency that I perceive her to have, it only made it more clear to me that her read of IAWY is a fabrication. I can't see what town motivation she would have for fabricating a read of someone who she currently has a vote for near end of day.
explain to me how its a fabrication cus she doesnt fabirctae reads. she was scum readding him all day
Anyone who is ever a baddie has fabricated reads at some point. It's literally impossible to do as a baddie with a single mafia team unless you're going to bus all of your teammates, out yourself as a baddie, and correctly identify every civilian. This is what people talk about when they talk about your judgment of Silver being clouded.

And no, she was not scum-reading him all day. She was initially null on him, then she scum-read him for a while, then in response to MP's case she said he was null again saying that his case was superficial and playstyle-based, then she said that she was willing to lynch him and then voted for him. When I called her out on the inconsistency, she said that even as a null read she was more eager to lynch him than any of the other main options. That's disturbing if she is a baddie, and even more disturbing if she is town.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

After some thought, I'm going with MetalMarsh. It feels like he has stopped engaging once the IAWY wagon overtook him.

VOTE METALMARSH89
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Frog wrote:I'm saying it doesn't and you should read clearly before throwing around sticks or you'll poke your eye out.
Only if they are boomerangs.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Dyslexicon »

a2thezebra wrote:Okay that's it you're just making shit up. Playing it up too much? Not one time did I imply that I was "such a good town" for self-voting. Quite the opposite, actually. I self-voted because I found MP more valuable even as a potential baddie then my role as town. How is that patting myself on the back? In fact, how is it not the opposite? Then you just go on to paraphrase my actions and color them as if they are disingenuous while giving absolutely no reason to perceive them as disingenuous to begin with.

Of course I'm invested in my surviving. WHY WOULDN'T I BE?! I have said multiple times both when I initially self-voted and in my response to you, that the only reason I self-voted was because I felt that my mislynching was inevitable in the first place.
I'm not saying you are patting yourself on the back. I'm saying you're trying to come across as sacrificial town. This is how I read things. I'm explaining that. If I'm wrong, lol me and all, but this is my reading of what you are doing. And your reaction to me is not making me feel better.

---

Is someone has extensive meta on Zebra that accounts for something like, yes this is definitely her town play, then please share.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Marco wrote:After some thought, I'm going with MetalMarsh. It feels like he has stopped engaging once the IAWY wagon overtook him.
Although I changed my mind about him recently, this is a good observation. Argh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Frog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Frog wrote:
GTFO the thread... O_o

A lot...

Hypo claiming is a gamed strategy, don't discredit me with a false basis.

You said my strategy relies on knowledge of the exact setup
I'm saying it doesn't and you should read clearly before throwing around sticks or you'll poke your eye out.
Time to read clearly I don't have. Sticks I've got aplenty.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dyslexicon wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Okay that's it you're just making shit up. Playing it up too much? Not one time did I imply that I was "such a good town" for self-voting. Quite the opposite, actually. I self-voted because I found MP more valuable even as a potential baddie then my role as town. How is that patting myself on the back? In fact, how is it not the opposite? Then you just go on to paraphrase my actions and color them as if they are disingenuous while giving absolutely no reason to perceive them as disingenuous to begin with.

Of course I'm invested in my surviving. WHY WOULDN'T I BE?! I have said multiple times both when I initially self-voted and in my response to you, that the only reason I self-voted was because I felt that my mislynching was inevitable in the first place.
I'm not saying you are patting yourself on the back. I'm saying you're trying to come across as sacrificial town. This is how I read things. I'm explaining that. If I'm wrong, lol me and all, but this is my reading of what you are doing. And your reaction to me is not making me feel better.

---

Is someone has extensive meta on Zebra that accounts for something like, yes this is definitely her town play, then please share.
Well you're wrong, so lol you and all indeed.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:explain to me how its a fabrication cus she doesnt fabirctae reads. she was scum readding him all day
i belive silver already answered that herself, if she was scum she wouldn't be going after lurkers, she would be going after someone more active. she would not touch and actually probably defend the lurkers

if that doesnt suffice i can elaborate more, i dislike giving out silvers meta if i can not do so.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote:Dizzy I've already admitted that most of my reads are tone/gut that is my early play. I've ISO'd a few people and gave my reads/thoughts based on posts, so I don't see how your saying my reads are all unaccounted? Especially my mafia reads/votes which I think I explained.

I think inaword voted for Sonjie as a poke/RVS and hasn't he been gone since? I really don't see how this is enough to start a CFD day 1.

Also what is this MP is scum voting for scum thing? See I think that is stupid. There is no reason for mafia to vote for each other day 1 with so few mafia members. Especially when it is close. I want to know why Ika seems to be setting up wagons for future days?

linki: Golden every single time A CFD has happened to me it has hurt town except for last game. Usually it is done by mafia or paranoid town. Also I'd argue the CFD didn't help since everyone was then to focused on the CFD people and tunneled on them avoiding the mafia who weren't for the most part agaisnt the wagon.
I asked of you a brief explanation of why you suspect me, don't think you've answered. If it's a gut read or whatever that will do, but I have no clue. The other things you're saying here, I don't disagree with.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Dyslexicon wrote:Is someone has extensive meta on Zebra that accounts for something like, yes this is definitely her town play, then please share.
Marco wrote:@Dyslexicon, I can see how a2thezebra's self-vote looks like a gambit but from what people have informed me about her meta, she's prone to theatrical displays for things she believes in (like "don't push lurkers" or "I will sacrifice myself for my town-read").
This post might interest you too (follow link for Zebra quotes).
Marco wrote:I would like some input on a2thezebra's post and "performance". Is she generally a principled player who likes doing show-and-tell to make her points? Someone who shows their disapproval of an idea by demonstrating how it fails? Is she someone who has a history of being vehemently against policy lynching low-posters?

This is basically in reponse to a2thezebra's opposition to Frog's plan. I think the case she makes is correct, that we can't automatically assume low posters are scum. It's true. But instead of just pointing that out in a single post with a couple examples, she performs this whole song and dance of making filler posts to rack up her post count, to "demonstrate" the flaw in Frog's plan. That anyone could easily make posts for the numbers. But she's missing out the point.

Scum that lurk and don't post a lot don't just do it to not attract attention. That's counter-intuitive since they know that being on the bottom of the Activity list is bound to draw attention to them. Similarly, just posting for the heck of it (spam posts, etc) to rack up your post count is also not going to help as people are going to find you suspicious if you just fluff-post. So, it's not as simple as low-posting scum coming in and posting a bunch of garbage and they'll be fine. Barring RL reasons, scum who are on the bottom of the activity list are usually there as they don't know how to act town. Primarily because they're not actually motivated to "solve" the game an/or they're uncomfortable with acting in that manner.

To better explain my train of thought, I'll describe a scenario that I have come across myself. You see that you flipped scum, you talk a bit with your scumbuddies but don't post in game thread since you feel a bit awkward just posting on the first page or so when nothing has gone down. You come online much later to find 500+ posts already made. Now, you have to catch up on all this and post your thoughts, but as scum, you already know the motivations behind everyone's posts and it can get both, boring and awkward, to frame responses. So, you just respond to 3-4 posts, maybe make a post or two about your reads, etc, and then hop back to your QT to watch town towning each other. This is the general pattern I see in low posting scum who are at least trying to look like they're making an effort.

Anyway, getting back to my point about a2thezebra, I feel like she is misrepresenting the "low posters are scum" or "policy lynch lurkers" philosophy, whether intentionally or unintentionally. I don't disagree with her that just because someone has low activity/lurking doesn't automatically mean they're scum any more than the people who have high activity. In my experience (and I believe, most everyone else), in practice, it's actually true that each game will have a couple scum at the bottom of the activity list. It's not 100% of course, but the motivation behind pushing low posters / lurkers is understandable and one that I support.

While all 4 lowest activity posters are unlikely to be scum, it's likely that at least one or two among them are scum. This isn't a true "scientific" fact, i.e. logically speaking it can be easily refuted, and I know I've played in games where none of the scum were low posters. And I feel that a2thezebra is using this knowledge (that low posts = scum isn't necessarily true) to discredit Frog's entire stand. Because, even if none of the low posters are scum, pushing them and forcing them to post more is only a good thing for us.

Now, the question I pose is that "Is a2thezebra discrediting Frog's plan to "policy lynch" lurkers because she is completely against this school of thought (Low posters = scum) and can't see the merit of pushing these people to post more? Or is she so convinced that Frog is scum for pushing the "policy lynch" angle that she can't see the merit in going after low posters? Or is she discrediting Frog's plan in an attempt to soft-defend her fellow low posters?"

I think I was a far too wordy above, so I'll lay down my points again in a concise manner. But I suggest people to read the above for better context:

1. While Frog's plan isn't perfect (IMO as I've already pointed out in another post), I think the intent and basic motivation behind the plan is sound. i.e. we pressure the lurkers and not give anyone (even town) an opportunity to post less than they should.
2. a2thezebra is against Frog's plan to "policy lynch" lurkers, which I agree with, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't even pressure them.
3. And while a2thezebra isn't actually saying we shouldn't pressure them, the way she went about discrediting Frog's plan seems far too "passionate" and "theatrical" (I don't mean to say fake, just with a flair) to just be an observation. Looks to me like she's either very passionate against policy lynches on low posters or she's trying to soft-defend low posters by discouraging a push on them.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

a2thezebra wrote:Well you're wrong, so lol you and all indeed.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Although normally I town-read people that haven't played with me before for suspecting me, most of Dyslexicon's points against me seem disingenuous. I could get behind their lynch today as well. So, just as I promised sig some time ago, three lynch options for the day.

Silverwolf
Dyslexicon
Metalmarsh89

Yes I know I'm flip-flopping on MM like crazy, but I can't deny that Marco brought up quite a damning observation recently. Epignosis replacing Long Con does not change that I still find Long Con suspicious, but it does change that I don't want to avoid giving Epi a chance to redeem Long Con's ISO, especially when he seems genuine so far and he shouldn't be lynched before he proves himself.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Well you're wrong, so lol you and all indeed.
Don't understand why no cat?
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

lol Dys - i think I've read at least 5 of your posts being like - "Lets lynch zebra already" :-D
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:
i belive silver already answered that herself, if she was scum she wouldn't be going after lurkers, she would be going after someone more active. she would not touch and actually probably defend the lurkers

if that doesnt suffice i can elaborate more, i dislike giving out silvers meta if i can not do so.
You do realize that going after someone more active is still a fabricated read, right?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The problem with the current situation is that neither my town read of Inawordyes nor my mafia read of Metalmarsh89 are strong enough to warrant a vote for the latter to save the former.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:

You do realize that going after someone more active is still a fabricated read, right?
no? she made a case on MP, everyone's yelling the case is not true.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marco wrote:After some thought, I'm going with MetalMarsh. It feels like he has stopped engaging once the IAWY wagon overtook him.

VOTE METALMARSH89
You have very difficult standards of engagement and/or timing to meet.

I made a case. I got a pat on the back from Golden, MP, and zebra with a "Good job, that's much better" and people moved off to other things.

I still want to lynch Sloonei today. He falls into that category of lurkers/low-participants, even if he doesn't want to. I don't think anyone else has been ready to acknowledge that either.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:

no? she made a case on MP, everyone's yelling the case is not true.
I'm talking about when she is mafia (and I think she is here but that's beside the point). When she is mafia, and she goes after someone more active, that is a fabricated read.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

VOTE METALMARSH89

I made a case. I got a pat on the back from Golden, MP, and zebra with a "Good job, that's much better" and people moved off to other things.

I still want to lynch Sloonei today. He falls into that category of lurkers/low-participants, even if he doesn't want to. I don't think anyone else has been ready to acknowledge that either.
I don't think it's all that difficult. You were away for a majority of the day and were not indicating you'll be around for EOD. And then you didn't respond to my post and looked like disappeared after IAWY wagon overtook you.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:He falls into that category of lurkers/low-participants, even if he doesn't want to. I don't think anyone else has been ready to acknowledge that either.
I acknowledge that he falls into that category, I just don't think that that is reason to lynch him. I thought you didn't either? Didn't you have other reasons for suspecting him?
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

Frog wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Frog wrote:For now

Vote: Metalmarshmellow89
This vote is weak.
Why is it weak? What vote is strong in your opinion and why?

I would think any non voter is weak IMO. Where there exists no pressure on slankers, we're screwing up.

I believe you to be villager (either derp or lynch baiting me, w/e)

USERNAME POSTS
Golden 53
Marco 43
Sloonei 41
Frog 34
Dyslexicon 27
Silverwolf 25
sig 20
Zexy 20

JaggedJimmyJay 14
MovingPictures07 13
ika 11
Long Con 11
Inawordyes 10

DrWilgy 4
Metalmarsh89 4
a2thezebra 3
Psittaciform 2

Straight up, this is how I see today.

I'm pretty much only going to be voting for Dr Wigly, Metalmarsh, a2thezebra, or Psittaciform

[I was trying to lynch bait Zexy earlier, pretty sure Zexy randed Town, just wanted to see who would hop on that opening.]

My vote on Metalmarsh has to do with a complete non-game solvey style.

In case you actually need references to his quotes, tell me how right I am and then vote with me.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 8&sr=posts
So you go from strong pressuring of people for actual potential scum tells to...being determined to lynch inactives? When there was almost two days left in the phase when this was posted?

VOTE FROG
Dyslexicon wrote:
Frog wrote:However- going to have to agree with you. Ore flip associations are usually lol. But let the ENTP in me lay out all of the tinfoils anyway!!!
You're ENTP? You should join PersonalityCafe lol \o/
I should maybe try playing there. If the people there have a deeper understanding of my mindset then they're potentially less likely to misjudge me as can be the case on my home site. INTP myself, though I got INTJ until recently.
MovingPictures07 wrote: SLOONEJI STRIKES AGAIN!
I can't say I'm not tempted to join every game Sloonei does to further the legend of Slooneji.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I read Inawordyes' 17 posts. Why does he have four votes?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:I read Inawordyes' 17 posts. Why does he have four votes?
That's a damn good question.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Frog wrote:lol Dys - i think I've read at least 5 of your posts being like - "Lets lynch zebra already" :-D
Lol, I was just going to write that I'm not normally that guy who goes "must lynch this person naooo!", I'm really not, especially D1. Normally I'm just: :omg:

But seriously she is very much pinging scum to me now. Whatever happens if she's not lynched today look into it, someone, and look into my points and how she is countering them. But I'd rather lynch her today, would be a good lynch in any case imo, but mostly cause I believe she is scum.

---

Thread moving too quickly for me to be fully caught up.

Marco, I saw your post. I think Zebra being theatrical and all that doesn't exclude her from being scum.

I feel like I'm suddenly tunneling, but I'm just not feeling her right now. Meow. If she ever flips scum I'd look into how sig is ambivalent, but doesn't seem ready to vote her.

---

Scum among Zebra, Sig, Golden and null lurkers (PSI, Soneji, LC whoever else).

Outside possibilities in Frog, Zexy.

Ika is not really giving much still and it's bothersome.

My brain's all mushy, but that's about where I'm at.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You know what?

VOTE METALMARSH89
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marco wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

VOTE METALMARSH89

I don't think it's all that difficult. You were away for a majority of the day and were not indicating you'll be around for EOD. And then you didn't respond to my post and looked like disappeared after IAWY wagon overtook you.
My point is that I disappear for an hour to do other things, and come back to find I'm being accused of "having stopped engaging".

I feel that my "engagements" have been overlooked anyway. You yourself haven't commented on them, but only the after-the-fact behavior.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dyslexicon wrote:would be a good lynch in any case imo, but mostly cause I believe she is scum.
Rude, lol.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:He falls into that category of lurkers/low-participants, even if he doesn't want to. I don't think anyone else has been ready to acknowledge that either.
I acknowledge that he falls into that category, I just don't think that that is reason to lynch him. I thought you didn't either? Didn't you have other reasons for suspecting him?
Yes.

But for the folks (like Golden) who are entertaining lynching a lurker, they should put Sloonei into that category.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'd rather lynch Silverwolf or Dyslexicon than MM but I feel like the Inawordyes wagon is suspicious, and that elevates him from slight town read to at least a moderate town read in my view.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Question.

Why did MP at one point have 4 votes, and why did they all disappear?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.

But for the folks (like Golden) who are entertaining lynching a lurker, they should put Sloonei into that category.
Hmmm....perhaps. As far as lurkers go, I don't think Sloonei is in the same league as some of the others.

Anyway, I gotta go. I'd like to stay until EoD but I can't. Here's hoping we lynch a baddie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote:
sig wrote:Dizzy I've already admitted that most of my reads are tone/gut that is my early play. I've ISO'd a few people and gave my reads/thoughts based on posts, so I don't see how your saying my reads are all unaccounted? Especially my mafia reads/votes which I think I explained.

I think inaword voted for Sonjie as a poke/RVS and hasn't he been gone since? I really don't see how this is enough to start a CFD day 1.

Also what is this MP is scum voting for scum thing? See I think that is stupid. There is no reason for mafia to vote for each other day 1 with so few mafia members. Especially when it is close. I want to know why Ika seems to be setting up wagons for future days?

linki: Golden every single time A CFD has happened to me it has hurt town except for last game. Usually it is done by mafia or paranoid town. Also I'd argue the CFD didn't help since everyone was then to focused on the CFD people and tunneled on them avoiding the mafia who weren't for the most part agaisnt the wagon.
I asked of you a brief explanation of why you suspect me, don't think you've answered. If it's a gut read or whatever that will do, but I have no clue. The other things you're saying here, I don't disagree with.
Oh sorry Dizzy I thought I answered, looking you over it is a low key gut ping, plus your jokey posts. While I do find them great Im always weary of people who come in like that if I haven't played with them. I did ISO you again and your provided enough content with your jokey posts that I don't see it to be an issue. So right now I'm still unsure of you, but would rather not lynch you today.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

We need one more vote on MM, or we can attempt to wagon away from both. Does anyone else have high reads they'd like to switch to. What content did we get from Sonji.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think I saw him post, but can't recall it.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

inawordyes, good to finally see you. How about you make some quick fire reads top three baddies/civvies.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

a2thezebra wrote:I'd rather lynch Silverwolf or Dyslexicon than MM but I feel like the Inawordyes wagon is suspicious, and that elevates him from slight town read to at least a moderate town read in my view.
Why would you lynch me? I'm clearly the most innocent cat ever. But seriously - ?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I really hope you all will reconsider who you will lynch today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”