Spoiler: show

Classic peanut butter cookies

Vanilla Townie
EPIGNOSIS has been killed. He was:

A fresh batch of soft snickerdoodles.

Vanilla Townie
Day 2 has begun. The deadline is 36 hours from now at precisely 10:00 PM Eastern US/Canada time on Tuesday.

With 14 players alive, the hammer vote is the 8th.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP Frog, Silverwolf, and Epignosis. :sigh:

I presume this means we're playing with a 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante.

If I were around for that EoD madness (which I'm sad I missed out on), I would have supported the Frog lynch and possibly moved my vote.

I need to conduct some more ISOs, look at those votes, and reevalaute, but note that I'm not sure my activity will be nearly as strong going forward. I'll try my best, but I didn't study enough this past weekend (obviously) due to sacrificing time for mafia. For now, I'm around for like a half hour tops until the afternoon/evening. Who else is here?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Epignosis »

Well that saves me a bunch of time.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

To add, what's currently swirling in my mind are the following questions:

1) Was either IAWY or MM (or both) being saved by the Frog train, or were they both townies as well? Given my moderate mafia read of the former and slight town of the latter, I'd suggest IAWY as more likely than MM, but who knows?

2) I'm not one for NKA, but naturally I still wonder: Who would have incentive to kill Silverwolf? Epignosis? Regarding Silver, my first guess is ika. Regarding Epi, I don't know. I need to mull over this more, but it might be meaningless to give it much thought because WIFOM.

3) Does EoD change my reads on any players? Well, Soneji's appearance needs to be ISOd, but other than that. I'm still frankly surprised by that Frog flip, so I'd like to read EoD again with that in mind.

As for me, I'll cast my first vote of the day on IAWY. I want to hear a thought from him (and Psi, but he has only posted twice).

VOTE INAWORDYES
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seems no one else is here. Bummer.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems no one else is here. Bummer.
Hi.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I want to hear more from PSI and IAWY.

Also would like more from Soneji and Wilgy.

Not quite caught up with all the details of EOD. Too much cray. I'll be around more later today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems no one else is here. Bummer.
Hi.
Hey, Dizzy! :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:I want to hear more from PSI and IAWY.

Also would like more from Soneji and Wilgy.

Not quite caught up with all the details of EOD. Too much cray. I'll be around more later today.
I'm with you there. Yes, please, Soneji and Wilgy, say more too.

And yeah, I read over it, but it definitely hasn't fully sunk in.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I guess I better head out myself. Study time. See you all later in the day.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I presume this means we're playing with a 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante.
Do you think Epi would be a likely extra kill for mafia N1 if they have a 1-shot? I'm making no assumptions based on these NKs other than there is an least an extra killing role in place. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zexy
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Zexy »

Okay so I have to read through pages 21-43. I’ll kinda skim for now and even in that case I don’t think I’ll make it in time, definitely wasn’t expecting THAT many pages to show up after my latest post in page 30…

I’m mostly using CTRL+F on “Zexy” and “Vote” so I can see points aimed at me and reply to them and the important cases that made you all switch your wagons around a lot. Quotes unfortunately don’t work as long as the thread is locked :( So I write the tags myself… Whatever let’s go!
I'm still liking my rainbow for now. No change. I understand why you would find LC high in particular, but LC is probably the player in this game who I've played with the most (either him or MP), and I think I get good reads on him more often than not. Right now, I don't have any reason really to town read him but I certainly don't have any reason to mild scum him, nothing about his play seems off to me, and I was going for no null reads.
Understood, Golden, I’ll trust you on this one :)
It's going to be a slingshot, I already said what I was going to do to. Zexy is usually very good at this already whether or not she knows it. Someone MUST go bech before EOD implicit or explicit.
I don’t even know what kind of slingshot you are talking about, Frog.
9) Zexy is moderately towny via Meta. active and engaging enough. I'd like to see Zexy try to shoot for an MVP spot. IMagine this is the champs itself Zexy. Imagine we're on bulba garden. Take leadership FFS!
How drunk were you when you typed this? :) The chances of me shooting for MVP in games this active approach… zero? The biggest game I ever played in Bulbagarden had 1100 posts. Biggest ever played there was 1600. And I don’t mean just Day 1 xD

About MP’s questions for Psi in 22… I have my thoughts but I really feel like Psi himself should answer the questions so I can form a read on him. After that I’ll tell you what I think about that.
in any event:
... im too drunk to rememner. someone who isn't a drooler pick up on th mech implciations. I want to say MArco and/or Zexy will be able to figure this out better than most.
What kind of mechanics do you want us to figure out? Was something claimed?

I have to ISO MP as well sometime, but I already owe you Marco and Dyslexicon -_- Would definitely do those first because MP ISO is probably going to take a really long while…
Where?
Yay, I now owe you a Wilgy ISO as well -_-
Sloonei
VOTE SLOONEI
VOTE METALMARSH89
VOTE SLOONEI
Way to look townie, MetalMarsh :(
Idk while you did some work there with your wallposts before this all I don’t feel like your reasoning for voting Sloonei is adequate. You called him opportunistic… while what you do is opportunistic as well, I think.

Read up to 25.
As for Zexy, I feel that Zexy is similar to Marco in that they seem to be a newcomer who's putting in an honest effort to analyze other players' content and not be easily swayed by one argument over another. Both Zexy and Marco seem to be thinking for themselves and looking at things objectively, and for that I have a strong town read for both of them, given that I see no hidden baddie-motivated agenda behind that effort.
I like this point. For one a2thezebra became active and started making sounds posts which makes her look better. From the other hand, this approach helps me feel less paranoid about Marco as well.

Wagon on MM made sense. I don’t think we are done with him…
You won't be back for EoD? Man, bummer.
This should not be a problem from the next 2 day phases at least. Hopefully all the way down…

MP’s read at IAWY @ page 30 makes sense. I know many of you think MP is wolf but I think he is trying WAY too hard to be a wolf…

Dizzy trying to push the zebra wagon after it deflated is weird. Unless he is scum with the top wagon of the time (MM) I don’t understand why scum would do that…

Marco, why am I in your scummish pile in the rainbow list?

Actually, I said that I’ll ISO Wilgy but MP already did it for me. I agree that there is something scummish about him, also I don’t know Wilgy meta as much as MP does so I’ll trust him. Actually, were it not for Wilgy quirky meta, I would get a bigger scumread than what I currently have.

Something I don’t like about IAWY wagon is that ika/Silverwolf went on him buddy-buddy to make the wagon important. Again I think it was MM as the wagon back then, wonder if this is an attempt from them to shift the wagon elsewhere. Anyways, if MM ever flips scum, we have lots of stuff to look back in d1 and that’s good.
on't like Zexy's most recent post, and the fact that afaik he's left his vote the same place (without it having impact) like the whole game
That’s because the wagons at the time were a2thezebra and MP I think, Dizzy. Still, someone with 4 votes I didn’t want to push more and someone I townread. Had I shown up a bit later when MM/IAWY was the thing I’d go for MM…

Epignosis’ reason for voting Frog was bad. It was a very “easy” vote, they didn’t really analyze anything to get to that, just “I saw that single thing from a player with ~100 posts and it is scummy so here’s my vote”. I’ll excuse it since they only subbed in late in the phase, but it is not the kind of thought process I’d like to see anymore…
At 37 as of now.
Marco
Epignosis
Dyslexicon
Silverwolf
Soneji
Zexy
DrWilgy
Frog
Golden
Inawordyes
ika
Psittaciform
sig
a2thezebra
MovingPictures07
Sloonei
Now this is a rainbow list I don’t agree with, MM. Epignosis/Dyslexicon/Silverwolf/Soneji/Wilgy/IAWY too high. Golden/sig/MP/Sloonei too low -_-

I know it’s too late for me to say this but I wouldn’t go after Frog if I was around… even the slight paranoia I have developed at a time wasn’t enough to warrant a d1 lynch on a person that could self-clear through content alone AND give us lots of good insight.

And I’m caught up. Although I wanna re-read the EOD because I didn’t have too much of a clear mind when I read it just now. I also owe Dyslexicon/Marco ISOs as promised… although I lean town on Marco again. I should also do MM/IAWY because I think there has to be a lynch in there sometime.

But this all won’t happen now, sorry :( I promise I’ll try to do more soon and be around for this EOD… meh that’s all I’ve got for you now
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:To add, what's currently swirling in my mind are the following questions:

1) Was either IAWY or MM (or both) being saved by the Frog train, or were they both townies as well? Given my moderate mafia read of the former and slight town of the latter, I'd suggest IAWY as more likely than MM, but who knows?

2) I'm not one for NKA, but naturally I still wonder: Who would have incentive to kill Silverwolf? Epignosis? Regarding Silver, my first guess is ika. Regarding Epi, I don't know. I need to mull over this more, but it might be meaningless to give it much thought because WIFOM.

3) Does EoD change my reads on any players? Well, Soneji's appearance needs to be ISOd, but other than that. I'm still frankly surprised by that Frog flip, so I'd like to read EoD again with that in mind.

As for me, I'll cast my first vote of the day on IAWY. I want to hear a thought from him (and Psi, but he has only posted twice).

VOTE INAWORDYES
With Silverwolf being nightkilled Night 1 for the second consecutive game, I don't think ika would have done it. That would be too cruel.

What makes you think it was a mafia vig and not a civ vig? Epignosis did almost single-handedly get Frog lynched, and without being caught up on the thread at all. I do think Silverwolf would have been a far less likely to be vigged by a civ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Zexy
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Zexy »

Ignore the parts about Silverwolf and Long Con/Epignosis, I guess.

More later...
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I presume this means we're playing with a 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante.
Do you think Epi would be a likely extra kill for mafia N1 if they have a 1-shot? I'm making no assumptions based on these NKs other than there is an least an extra killing role in place. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If there is a Syndicate regular or two on the mafia, then absolutely I would agree.

Epignosis was wrong about Frog, but he's very good about that sort of approach when he's a civilian. Thus, he' a very common nightkill target around here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

RIP Epi/Silver

Hope to see you play again here Frog.

I'll do some NKA later after school. However, off the top of my head I think these results point to a mafia team with members inexperienced with this set up. We have eight potential set ups right now, out of 12. We can remove C, B, 2, and 6.

Can't be a vig kill, vig is on even night only I think.
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I presume this means we're playing with a 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante.
Dyslexicon wrote:
It could be the 1-shot mafia vig or it could be the standard town vig. We can narrow down the set-up we're playing through this knowledge. We're not playing set-up 2, 6 or B.

I will resume my catch-up.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Actually never mind C is still viable just looked back there is a regular vig. However, I highly doubt it since neither Silver nor Epi make sense for that.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:If there is a Syndicate regular or two on the mafia, then absolutely I would agree.

Epignosis was wrong about Frog, but he's very good about that sort of approach when he's a civilian. Thus, he' a very common nightkill target around here.
Well then, in that case.
Also, the rainbow list that placed Epi as second towniest, was that yours? I remember seeing it and not understanding why Epi was so high on the list considering he/LC had done close no nothing at that point. I realize this will be hindsight now, but why the towny read of him? (If it was yours, honestly don't remember..)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Meh, I'll check in every once in a while as a study break. I'm such an addict. XD
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Hmmmm... good question. I think it's more likely for people who know Epi's hunting skills. The only other explanation I can think of is for the lulz because he just replaced in, but I can't see a mafia being that careless with a kill. Or maybe they thought he was a PR for some reason?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Zexy, I say if Psi doesn't show up halfway through this period or later that you go ahead and provide the answers to my questions for him on page 22. I'd prefer for him to answer, but he hasn't posted in quite some time.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Based on last night's kill, here are the possible setups.
Set A
  • 1x Town Jailkeeper
    1x 1-Shot Bulletproof Town
    1x Town Innocent Child
    10x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Roleblocker
    1x Mafia 1-Shot Vigilante
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set C
  • 1x Doctor
    1x Town Tracker
    1x Town Vigilante
    10x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Role Cop
    1x Mafia Jailkeeper
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set D
  • 2x Town Masons
    1x Town Bodyguard
    1x Town Tracker
    9x Vanilla Town

1x 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante
    1x Mafia Ninja
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set E
  • 1x 2-Shot Town Jailkeeper
    1x Town Cop w/ Night 0 town check
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Roleblocker
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set F
  • 1x Town Even Night Vigilante
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades
    3x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 1
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Role Cop
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 3
  • 1x 1-Shot Bulletproof Town
    2x Town Masons
    1x Town Tracker
    9x Vanilla Town

3x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 4
  • 1x Town Vigilante
    1x Town Bodyguard
    1x 2-Shot Town Jailkeeper
    10x Vanilla Town

1x 1-Shot Mafia Bulletproof
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 5
  • 1x Town Cop w/ night 0 check
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Jailkeeper
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
I realize this doesn't narrow it down a ton, but we can rule out Scenarios B, 2, and 6 because none of those contain a vig.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:RIP Epi/Silver

I'll do some NKA later after school. However, off the top of my head I think these results point to a mafia team with members inexperienced with this set up. We have eight potential set ups right now, out of 12. We can remove C, B, 2, and 6.

We can still have C, because there is a civ vig in the one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

VOTE MOVINGPICTURES
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

We can still have C, because there is a civ vig in the one.
Yeah I didn't see that one at first, if we don't have an extra kill tomorrow we can discount the even night vig. Either way getting rid of three helps if mafia members try to role claim.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh please lets not have another phase of Ika vs MP vs Golden vs ?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:To add, what's currently swirling in my mind are the following questions:

VOTE INAWORDYES
With Silverwolf being nightkilled Night 1 for the second consecutive game, I don't think ika would have done it. That would be too cruel.

What makes you think it was a mafia vig and not a civ vig? Epignosis did almost single-handedly get Frog lynched, and without being caught up on the thread at all. I do think Silverwolf would have been a far less likely to be vigged by a civ.
Well, maybe, but Silverwolf was really starting to change her tune there regarding ika at the end. Isn't it still possible he knew she was onto him and he couldn't convince her so he gutted her for it? There are other possibilities though, for sure.

Oh, that's a really good point. I just saw both of the kill targets and immediately thought mafia vig, because as far as I can remember, nearly all of us were town reading Silver to at least some degree, and Epi seemed to take a strong presence in the thread given he replaced in very late in the phase. I didn't think about a town vig killing him for his Frog vote, that could be a possibility as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
If there is a Syndicate regular or two on the mafia, then absolutely I would agree.

I agree with this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How do you figure?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Based on last night's kill, here are the possible setups.
Set A
  • 1x Town Jailkeeper
    1x 1-Shot Bulletproof Town
    1x Town Innocent Child
    10x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Roleblocker
    1x Mafia 1-Shot Vigilante
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set C
  • 1x Doctor
    1x Town Tracker
    1x Town Vigilante
    10x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Role Cop
    1x Mafia Jailkeeper
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set D
  • 2x Town Masons
    1x Town Bodyguard
    1x Town Tracker
    9x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Ninja
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set E
  • 1x 2-Shot Town Jailkeeper
    1x Town Cop w/ Night 0 town check
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Roleblocker
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set F
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

3x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 1
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Role Cop
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 3
  • 1x 1-Shot Bulletproof Town
    2x Town Masons
    1x Town Tracker
    9x Vanilla Town

3x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 4
  • 1x Town Vigilante
    1x Town Bodyguard
    1x 2-Shot Town Jailkeeper
    10x Vanilla Town

1x 1-Shot Mafia Bulletproof
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
Set 5
  • 1x Town Cop w/ night 0 check
    1x Town Jailkeeper
    11x Vanilla Town

1x Mafia Jailkeeper
    2x Vanilla Mafia Goon
I realize this doesn't narrow it down a ton, but we can rule out Scenarios B, 2, and 6 because none of those contain a vig.
Sweet, thanks for this. This is a good reference.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:VOTE MOVINGPICTURES
Care to actually explain why?

Otherwise, I'm just ignoring you, and I strongly implore everyone else to as well.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

How do you figure?
Using your extra night kill so early results in at least three world set ups being gone, that can hurt the mafia more since it narrow things down and helps the civs to figure out what world we are in. So it will hurt the mafia will claiming civ roles later in the game and make civ claims seem more real.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If there is a Syndicate regular or two on the mafia, then absolutely I would agree.

Well then, in that case.
Also, the rainbow list that placed Epi as second towniest, was that yours? I remember seeing it and not understanding why Epi was so high on the list considering he/LC had done close no nothing at that point. I realize this will be hindsight now, but why the towny read of him? (If it was yours, honestly don't remember..)
Mine did have him at second, yes. I also had Silverwolf listed at fourth. :sigh:

It was a gut read, but I felt strongly enough about it to place him that high.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Oh please lets not have another phase of Ika vs MP vs Golden vs ?
Yes, I'm right there with you. That was counterproductive. If ika wants to vote for me for no reason, fine, but he's doing the town no good if he actually is town, and if he's mafia he needs to go. I'm not engaging him unless he actually has something concrete for me to address.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Otherwise, I'm just ignoring you, and I strongly implore everyone else to as well.
What? Why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

How do you figure?
Using your extra night kill so early results in at least three world set ups being gone, that can hurt the mafia more since it narrow things down and helps the civs to figure out what world we are in. So it will hurt the mafia will claiming civ roles later in the game and make civ claims seem more real.
That's a good point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

What? Why?
He's literally given no content-based reason for voting for me other than "following Silver's read" and other similar stuff, and Silver was being absolutely closed-minded about me.

I'm more than happy to address ika if he has something for me to address, but if he's going to be a troll and just vote for me based on someone else's incorrect and disputed suspicion, then I'm not engaging him. It's a waste of time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you have a counterargument and think that ika is actually bringing something to the table, MM, I'm all ears. But he hasn't explained a single "read" of his that he's thrown out and, frankly, I'm annoyed at his "playstyle".
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

How do you figure?
VOTE SIG

As I've already pointed out, there could be a civ vig and no mafia vig. This conclusion was reached on the belief that mafia made both kills last night. :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Was scum yesterday, still scum today

my reason never changed and silver was strongly suspecting you yesterday as well and loh and behold she dies. so here you want nka? Ill give you nka

you killed silver to remove a person scum reading you
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, again, I don't want to derail this thread any further and I can already feel myself getting worked up again, which is why I'm taking that stance. If any of you want to engage him, or if he starts providing reasons, then fine. Otherwise, I'm going to focus my attention on catching mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

How do you figure?
VOTE SIG

As I've already pointed out, there could be a civ vig and no mafia vig. This conclusion was reached on the belief that mafia made both kills last night. :eye:
:ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

my reason never changed and silver was strongly suspecting you yesterday as well and loh and behold she dies. so here you want nka? Ill give you nka

:suspish:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MM, the only problem I see with that is that sig just said before he believes a civ vigilante wouldn't kill Epi or Silver:
sig wrote:Actually never mind C is still viable just looked back there is a regular vig. However, I highly doubt it since neither Silver nor Epi make sense for that.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If you have a counterargument and think that ika is actually bringing something to the table, MM, I'm all ears. But he hasn't explained a single "read" of his that he's thrown out and, frankly, I'm annoyed at his "playstyle".
Alright.

I just know I would never intentionally ignore someone in the game thread.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

hey, you were the one who brought up NKA on people, its fair game to use that agisnt you as well. i could esaily see you killing epi/silver
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:If you have a counterargument and think that ika is actually bringing something to the table, MM, I'm all ears. But he hasn't explained a single "read" of his that he's thrown out and, frankly, I'm annoyed at his "playstyle".
Alright.

I just know I would never intentionally ignore someone in the game thread.
Try being the subject of his baseless accusations and then talk to me. I'm emotionally exhausted still from this nonsense last day phase. I won't actually ignore him; that's cruel, but I will be temporarily ignoring him and shifting my focus completely elsewhere if he doesn't engage me with content.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:MM, the only problem I see with that is that sig just said before he believes a civ vigilante wouldn't kill Epi or Silver:
sig wrote:Actually never mind C is still viable just looked back there is a regular vig. However, I highly doubt it since neither Silver nor Epi make sense for that.
My vote was directed at him, not you. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

hey, you were the one who brought up NKA on people, its fair game to use that agisnt you as well. i could esaily see you killing epi/silver
An argument could made for practically anyone killing Epi/Silver, and I find this point highly ironic considering:
(1) Silverwolf was turning around on you quite a bit at the end there
(2) You were just on a scum team with Epi in Turf Wars

So... yeah.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”