Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by Marco »

Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:@mm, that makes sense to me. He felt like frog and IAWY were scummy. Frog was his prime candidate but he decided frog had more value than IAWY.

I'm not sure why you don't understand how frog had more value. I've never played with either of them before but just going by post count, activity, and contribution, town!Frog had a lot more value than town!IAWY.
I've never seen sloonei shift a vote on the basis of 'value'.

Besides, frog wasn't demonstrating 'value', he was just demonstrating 'volume', which are two different things. I might understand it if it was someone like Jay, or frankly even if it was you - but anyone who genuinely suspected Frog could see that he had stopped adding value about 12 hours into the game.
You have a narrow minded view of value. Disregarding the actual content of his posts, we all knew he would be one of the most active players in the game. Just by virtue of that you can be sure you'll get more interactions with him alive.

Also, frog had already stated his reason multiple times for not contributing in the latter part of day 1. While I disagree for his reason, he has already told us he would be back to his early game activity by day 2.
OK, sure, but I think you are being fooled by the fact that the concept of keeping someone alive by value works and makes sense in your community, but it is bizarre here. I've literally never seen sloonei do something like that.

I'm just saying - for me, it looked like a massive cred grab that he couldn't lose either way. Why not burn a vanilla teammate who isn't even participating much for a cred grab?
Because then you need to kill an extra townie to win. Usually means that town gets an extra lynch.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Marco wrote:From the actual votes, one can make an argument that Sloonei switched from frog to IAWY to distance himself from IAWY for the future. But at that time, during EOD, with minutes to go, people were using the polls to keep track of the votes. I don't think Sloonei would've known his vote would not do anything. Especially, since he has no reason to believe someone else wouldn't vote IAWY suddenly.
But why would a town player do this?
If I know my reads are outdated as I haven't read most of the phase, and that my suspect brings value to the game, I would probably give them the benefit of doubt and engage them after I've caught up.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:From the actual votes, one can make an argument that Sloonei switched from frog to IAWY to distance himself from IAWY for the future. But at that time, during EOD, with minutes to go, people were using the polls to keep track of the votes. I don't think Sloonei would've known his vote would not do anything. Especially, since he has no reason to believe someone else wouldn't vote IAWY suddenly.
The point is, it doesn't matter if the vote actually leads to the lynch. Either frog flips town or IAWY flips bad. Either way, sloonei's vote switch looks inspired. This is the point. If he has perfect knowledge, he knows he wins both ways.
Yes, you get town cred either way. However, that's not worth losing 1 out of 4 members and handing town an extra lynch.

But you and MP's meta read on Sloonei does make me feel less sure about Sloonei's possible intention. If most of you guys agree it's uncharacteristic of town Sloonei, then I can understand it.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Marco wrote:What's your response to sig's last post? By pressuring you, I am hoping for VCA fypov to explain your vote switch day 1.
What's VCA?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Marco wrote:However, that's not worth losing 1 out of 4 members and handing town an extra lynch.
I think this is where MP's point about culture comes in. We come from a culture of unchangeable votes and no info-dumping, the first of which means its harder to hide in votes with basic tactics and the second of which lessens the impact of a single lynch. Giving the town an extra lynch and losing a member of the team who, at the time of EoD 1, appeared more or less inactive (IAWY really stepped up in day 2, and don't forget they had no communication on day 1) would seem worth it to me.

In RYM 87, a game in which I played and I believe sloonei did too (site shut so I can't check), one of the site members outright bussed their teammate in the thread on day 1 and it was enough for him to be considered the most trustworthy in lylo.

I think you are thinking of bussing in terms of value and so am I, so we are definitely on the same page there, I just think we have overall a different perspective on the value of the move.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:@mm, that makes sense to me. He felt like frog and IAWY were scummy. Frog was his prime candidate but he decided frog had more value than IAWY.

I'm not sure why you don't understand how frog had more value. I've never played with either of them before but just going by post count, activity, and contribution, town!Frog had a lot more value than town!IAWY.

Besides, frog wasn't demonstrating 'value', he was just demonstrating 'volume', which are two different things. I might understand it if it was someone like Jay, or frankly even if it was you - but anyone who genuinely suspected Frog could see that he had stopped adding value about 12 hours into the game.
You have a narrow minded view of value. Disregarding the actual content of his posts, we all knew he would be one of the most active players in the game. Just by virtue of that you can be sure you'll get more interactions with him alive.

Also, frog had already stated his reason multiple times for not contributing in the latter part of day 1. While I disagree for his reason, he has already told us he would be back to his early game activity by day 2.
OK, sure, but I think you are being fooled by the fact that the concept of keeping someone alive by value works and makes sense in your community, but it is bizarre here. I've literally never seen sloonei do something like that.

I'm just saying - for me, it looked like a massive cred grab that he couldn't lose either way. Why not burn a vanilla teammate who isn't even participating much for a cred grab?
Because then you need to kill an extra townie to win. Usually means that town gets an extra lynch.
I will admit, the tactic would be more likely from me if I knew I would be able to fully participate. One reason to think about the extra lynch not being worth it, from sloonei's perspective, might be that he himself wouldn't have time to capitilise on any cred he got and make sure the extra lynch wasn't wasted.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Marco wrote:What's your response to sig's last post? By pressuring you, I am hoping for VCA fypov to explain your vote switch day 1.
What's VCA?
We would call it voting analysis.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
What's VCA?
Sorry, you asked this before and I didn't answer because I thought you figured it out. Stands for Vote Count Analysis. Basically looking at the vote tallies and timelines for info.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:However, that's not worth losing 1 out of 4 members and handing town an extra lynch.
I think this is where MP's point about culture comes in. We come from a culture of unchangeable votes and no info-dumping, the first of which means its harder to hide in votes with basic tactics and the second of which lessens the impact of a single lynch. Giving the town an extra lynch and losing a member of the team who, at the time of EoD 1, appeared more or less inactive (IAWY really stepped up in day 2, and don't forget they had no communication on day 1) would seem worth it to me.

Yeah, I'm starting to understand it. I still believe it's not a smart move on a scum's part in this setup but I can understand how Sloonei might think otherwise on account of not being used to the mechanics and rules.
In RYM 87, a game in which I played and I believe sloonei did too (site shut so I can't check), one of the site members outright bussed their teammate in the thread on day 1 and it was enough for him to be considered the most trustworthy in lylo.

I think you are thinking of bussing in terms of value and so am I, so we are definitely on the same page there, I just think we have overall a different perspective on the value of the move.
The way I see it, there are two levels of bussing. One is via engaging and the other is via voting. Both have there own pros and cons and you will have to do both smartly for the best bus. But in my experience, if you think someone is bussing via vote but not engagement, then it's probably sincere and not a bus. Exceptions are there, obviously, but this is the general pattern.

The great part about bussing is that you can build associations with different townies, creating "camps", so that when one of you dies, townies are implicated that your partner can pounce on.

I'm talking about this because if Sloonei actually bussed IAWY, he should've done much more engagement. And I don't mean Sloonei, specifically, but any scum in his position. As in that's the optimum way to do it. The fact that you guys suspect Sloonei because he hardly had any meaningful interaction with IAWY is a demonstration of this fact.

So my questions is, "Is Sloonei inexperienced enough to commit to such a lackluster bus?"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marco wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
What's VCA?
Sorry, you asked this before and I didn't answer because I thought you figured it out. Stands for Vote Count Analysis. Basically looking at the vote tallies and timelines for info.
Thanks! I figured out the second part, but not the first one.

I'll give it a shot. I'm much better at pulling the data than I am at analyzing it. I should take some hints from G-Man on that subject.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:

I will admit, the tactic would be more likely from me if I knew I would be able to fully participate. One reason to think about the extra lynch not being worth it, from sloonei's perspective, might be that he himself wouldn't have time to capitilise on any cred he got and make sure the extra lynch wasn't wasted.
Can you clarify what you mean here. I couldn't quite understand it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:

Yeah, I'm starting to understand it. I still believe it's not a smart move on a scum's part in this setup but I can understand how Sloonei might think otherwise on account of not being used to the mechanics and rules.

The way I see it, there are two levels of bussing. One is via engaging and the other is via voting. Both have there own pros and cons and you will have to do both smartly for the best bus. But in my experience, if you think someone is bussing via vote but not engagement, then it's probably sincere and not a bus. Exceptions are there, obviously, but this is the general pattern.

The great part about bussing is that you can build associations with different townies, creating "camps", so that when one of you dies, townies are implicated that your partner can pounce on.

I'm talking about this because if Sloonei actually bussed IAWY, he should've done much more engagement. And I don't mean Sloonei, specifically, but any scum in his position. As in that's the optimum way to do it. The fact that you guys suspect Sloonei because he hardly had any meaningful interaction with IAWY is a demonstration of this fact.

So my questions is, "Is Sloonei inexperienced enough to commit to such a lackluster bus?"
Yeah, I agree with all of this - it's quite a compelling argument for why sloonei isn't scum.

But, I don't think it's inexperienced to commit a lackluster bus. I think it's the opposite. The moment patterns become so clear as to what a bus should look like, thats when changing it up becomes effective.

My own bus style is this... whatever people currently thinks looks like a bus... don't do it. Change how you bus. For me, there is always value in a bus if it gives you cred for the rest of the game, and you have to play it in the way that gives you the most cred, which is by definition the way which looks least like how you'd expect a bus to look.

Sloonei is very experienced. He also has way more experience than the average person at this site of this kind of setup (maybe not matrix, but open, role-claiming, town working together etc).

:ponder: very interesting all up. I can see both sides of this coin.

On a completely different note, could you explain to me in very short terms what you feel the case on MM is? Even though I have had suspicion on him in the past, I feel like the current suspicion isn't along any of the same lines as what mine was and I don't follow it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:

Can you clarify what you mean here. I couldn't quite understand it.
I have no fear of an extra town lynch if I think I can exert significant influence on the outcome of the lynches, when scum. If I can't (eg, because I don't have time to really play and need to sub out), the tactic would become less likely from me.

I'm just trying to apply how I would think, in the shoes of a scum sloonei.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I really want Marco and Polo to play games together.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

There isn't too much difference in terms of bussing on NF, those who were alive near the end of Turf Wars can attest to my own ability to bus.

I didn't have much ability in terms of time and format(phone posting) to get more context on the Sloonei situation earlier, still don't, just gave a base impression of the scenario. Its good of MM to have compiled the voting record fron that time as it has been bugging me and keeping me from fully forming some reads but I have been too busy to do it myself. A large part of why I kept my vote on Frog was that I saw the chance to get strong info out of who jumped on and off that vote. From the context given by others in these last few pages, I am more inclined to think it was a bus, especially as IAWY was just a goon. People were aiming for a tie and Frog could have won out even with Sloonei switching, so the risk-reward factor would be favorable to a scum Sloonei. Either Frog gets lynched and he gets cred while his teammate takes up attention another day or his teammate gets lynched, he gets cred, suspicion on Frog clogs up the next day.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The deadline for Day 3 is in 26 hours and 51 minutes at precisely 10:00 PM on Thursday night eastern US/Canada time.

The hammer vote is the 6th.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

:wall:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote::wall:
Go study!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

I'm happy with the votes right now would like to see more people post about stuff and vote.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I should have majored in Mafia Games.
You could turn your sig into your resume and include your Mafia degree in it.
Good idea. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Marco wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
But why would a town player do this?
If I know my reads are outdated as I haven't read most of the phase, and that my suspect brings value to the game, I would probably give them the benefit of doubt and engage them after I've caught up.
Hmmm, I suppose it's a difference in approach. Regardless of whether I was caught up, I can't see myself considering the underlined at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:

As always, Golden expresses this more eloquently than I do. Yeah, I agree with this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Marco wrote: The way I see it, there are two levels of bussing. One is via engaging and the other is via voting. Both have there own pros and cons and you will have to do both smartly for the best bus. But in my experience, if you think someone is bussing via vote but not engagement, then it's probably sincere and not a bus. Exceptions are there, obviously, but this is the general pattern.

This is insightful. I think it depends what seems most suspicious depending on context, but you could be right.

You could argue this, sure, but it's clear Sloonei lacked the energy and focus that he usually possesses at that stage of the game, so it's difficult to say whether it was because he was mafia or town.

Sloonei is definitely NOT inexperienced. He's a hell of a townie, and a solid scum too, but he will be the first to admit that he's much more confident in his town game, because he's only been scum like a handful of times ever, and wasn't at all for like two years.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:I really want Marco and Polo to play games together.
:haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:There isn't too much difference in terms of bussing on NF, those who were alive near the end of Turf Wars can attest to my own ability to bus.

I didn't have much ability in terms of time and format(phone posting) to get more context on the Sloonei situation earlier, still don't, just gave a base impression of the scenario. Its good of MM to have compiled the voting record fron that time as it has been bugging me and keeping me from fully forming some reads but I have been too busy to do it myself. A large part of why I kept my vote on Frog was that I saw the chance to get strong info out of who jumped on and off that vote. From the context given by others in these last few pages, I am more inclined to think it was a bus, especially as IAWY was just a goon. People were aiming for a tie and Frog could have won out even with Sloonei switching, so the risk-reward factor would be favorable to a scum Sloonei. Either Frog gets lynched and he gets cred while his teammate takes up attention another day or his teammate gets lynched, he gets cred, suspicion on Frog clogs up the next day.
How would you rate Sloonei in terms of suspicion when compared/contrasted with your other reads?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote::wall:
Go study!
I did. And I will. Just taking a break after dinner. :nicenod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I'm happy with the votes right now would like to see more people post about stuff and vote.
Well, why don't you contribute something?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

On that note though, let's talk about Psi. What are we going to do if he doesn't get replaced or start posting more? Clearly the mafia and the second killer haven't killed him yet... and it's unclear whether they ever will. I doubt the mafia would have high incentive to do so if he's civilian, and zero incentive if he's mafia (lol).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Looking at the final votes, what do you all think of the fact that Soneji was first on Frog and second on IAWY? I'd need to look up the vote context myself... I don't have time for research though.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

FYI I'm mobile.

Hey mp, what's your meta on bussing?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:On that note though, let's talk about Psi. What are we going to do if he doesn't get replaced or start posting more? Clearly the mafia and the second killer haven't killed him yet... and it's unclear whether they ever will. I doubt the mafia would have high incentive to do so if he's civilian, and zero incentive if he's mafia (lol).
I don't see much difference between Psi and Wilgy, honestly. I was doing the numbers to try and figure out how sure we can be that one of last night kills was town vig, and I think its probably quite likely. In which case, I really do encourage the town vig to take out psi or wilgy next time. Even if you suspect someone like dizzy or zexy, at least we can evaluate that in the thread.

@MP - interesting you should ask about soneji. For the first time, I feel like I have a vague read on soneji, and it's slight town. I have to say, though, I never was part of Turf Wars long enough to get any clear view of how soneji was playing as scum. Your thoughts?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:FYI I'm mobile.

Hey mp, what's your meta on bussing?
It depends these days, but I am historically notorious for being open to bussing of all nature (weak, medium, strong, however you want to rate it all). When I first started playing, I tended to be more apt to defend my teammates than bus them, in general of course, then I went through a period where I consistently rolled mafia and bussed more often than not. Since then I've switched it up.

However, as Golden noted previously, I haven't been mafia often in a while, especially when compared to two streaks in my career of randoming mafia very often.

Others may have meaningful input here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:On that note though, let's talk about Psi. What are we going to do if he doesn't get replaced or start posting more? Clearly the mafia and the second killer haven't killed him yet... and it's unclear whether they ever will. I doubt the mafia would have high incentive to do so if he's civilian, and zero incentive if he's mafia (lol).
I don't see much difference between Psi and Wilgy, honestly. I was doing the numbers to try and figure out how sure we can be that one of last night kills was town vig, and I think its probably quite likely. In which case, I really do encourage the town vig to take out psi or wilgy next time. Even if you suspect someone like dizzy or zexy, at least we can evaluate that in the thread.

@MP - interesting you should ask about soneji. For the first time, I feel like I have a vague read on soneji, and it's slight town. I have to say, though, I never was part of Turf Wars long enough to get any clear view of how soneji was playing as scum. Your thoughts?
Sadly, you're probably right; Wilgy is providing pretty much nothing. Yeah, I'm not sure why a town vig would have killed Dizzy... maybe Zexy, but Psi or Wilgy have provided less, so either one is a weird choice IMO.

I've thought he's town since he first entered the game, even if I'm far from convinced of it. Dizzy seemed to really suspect him though, and as the game has progressed, I don't feel I've progressed my read of Soneji at all since that initial ISO.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I better go back to studying again. See you all early tomorrow afternoon, then I'll be around pretty much until EoD except for normal things (dinner and such). I'd guesstimate that's roughly from T minus 8 hours until EoD up through EoD.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:I'm happy with the votes right now would like to see more people post about stuff and vote.
Honey I've been contributing all game. :P

I don't have anything to add right now, I want MM lynched. I'd need to see some reads from Matt, but would rather not lynch him today. If more people want to lynch Matt and when/if he flips civ I want MM lynched. Right now I doubt they are both teammates.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Preach it sister! :haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I don't have anything to add right now, I want MM lynched. I'd need to see some reads from Matt, but would rather not lynch him today. If more people want to lynch Matt and when/if he flips civ I want MM lynched. Right now I doubt they are both teammates.
Well why not? :mad:

Many of us are adding things because people keep saying things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Well why not? :mad:

Many of us are adding things because people keep saying things.
Matt should get lynched for being mad at me. :disappoint:

And since he is mafia. :omg:

I've said everything I can, I've done more ISO reads, and read through the dead ppl, I'm confident MM and Ika are mafia. Third is still unknown I think it was someone who pushed the lynch to Frog or defended IWAY this points to Golden, Sloonie/Matt, or Zebra. I've got a strong civ read on Golden so not him. I've got a slight civ lean on zebra her posts about not lynching IWAY are very off putting though, Sloonie/matt look the worse however I'm still not sure if they could be on the same team as MM I need to think about it. I'm also having some doubts about Wilgy, but not enough to pursue on.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

and MM your last post didn't add anything smh :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:I really want Marco and Polo to play games together.
Lol took me a second to get that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:

Sadly, you're probably right; Wilgy is providing pretty much nothing. Yeah, I'm not sure why a town vig would have killed Dizzy... maybe Zexy, but Psi or Wilgy have provided less, so either one is a weird choice IMO.

I've thought he's town since he first entered the game, even if I'm far from convinced of it. Dizzy seemed to really suspect him though, and as the game has progressed, I don't feel I've progressed my read of Soneji at all since that initial ISO.
Why Dizzy more so then Zexy any reason.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and I'd like to see more from Ika and the low posters.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Oh and I'd like to see more from Ika and the low posters.
ok

VOTE SIG
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epi didn't answer my question after throwing some shade at me, then whipped up a case faster then a platter of waffles hmmmm. :ponder:

Linki: lol
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote:Epi didn't answer my question after throwing some shade at me, then whipped up a case faster then a platter of waffles hmmmm. :ponder:

Linki: lol
:blush:
Ignore this post wrong thread, sorry.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ika wrote:
ok

VOTE SIG
:suspish:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
ok

VOTE SIG

Oh, ika, you have me in tears. That was really funny :p
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:
ok

VOTE SIG

Oh, ika, you have me in tears. That was really funny :p
i know, ive been busy all day and night so my posting has been low due to that
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

It is fine I want more post then you. :slick:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Now vote for your scum buddy MM with me.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”