Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:Additionally, Lorab's focus in her last post was on her own voters rather than the DFaraday voters. Given that DFaraday was good and was Tom's victim, I would expect an almost-lynched Tom to use DFaraday's lynch to look for suspects. Lorab didn't go that route.

Lorab, who among DFaraday's remaining voters is the most suspicious to you?
Damn Epignosis out here with the good points again.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I want reason for your Rab suspicion 1st if you can daisy.
Yes, I concur with this.

Scotty is one I could easily see being bad. He's kept kind of a low profile this game.
Llama and Wilgy.. are they defending Lorab? Llama seems to believe Lorab is the lynch switcher, contrary to Epi's theory. Llama is interested in a Scotty suspicion. So is Nerolunar. So is Dom. Dom and Nero also suspect Lorab, just slightly less.

Wilgy gets badder vibes from sig, and votes him. Then:
Matt wrote:Yeah sig is totes bad so I'll join him and vote ika.

Derp.
Matt is sort of a wild card in this game, is he more zany than substance? I feel like he's had some suspicion, but he's hard to keep a hold of. After Metalmarsh votes for him, he counter-votes Metalmarsh.

Llama votes Scotty, Nero follows suit, then Metalmarsh becomes more interested in a sig lynch. :ponder: Nero says no, Scotty looks badder. ika and Wilgy both prefer sig, but ika's vote is on Llama.

Currently, things are pretty spread out:

Dom
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Epignosis
No votes

Ika
sig (5) 9%

Illyria
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Lorab
No votes

Matt
Metalmarsh89 (8) 9%

Metalmarsh89
Matt (9) 9%

Nerolunar
No votes

Scotty
thellama73 (10), Nerolunar (11) 18%

sig
DrWilgy (7) 9%

Sorsha
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
ika (4) 9%
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom, I see you haven't voted yet? Where would you place your vote if you were to vote now?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm placing my vote on sig right now. His "need a loaded question" thing with Epi looks like a borderline slip, and has given me my biggest ping.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Im getting baddie vibrations from Sig.

I'll vote there.
Day 4 and only vibrations? Not a very good reason to vote. :shrug:
Seems like a good reason to me. Sig why is the reason behind your vote more concerning than the fact that it happened?
I don't understand your question?

linki: aww that isn't very nice. Good news though? Llama bussing me on weak reasons probably means he is mafia. :srsnod:

It wasn't a slip or anything close, Epi didn't answer my meta question yet went out of his way to say so. Then I asked in a different way and he still didn't answer.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:"Meta" is foolishness.
I disagree. Though if you won't talk meta what do you think of her slightly manipulative posts and comments about how fast and crazy the game is.
What do you think of loaded questions?
I think I wouldn't need to have asked a loaded question if someone had given me a meta read/insight instead of saying meta was foolish. :shrug:
I assume you mean this post? I wanted to know how everyone else thought of her post, which I read as manipulative. Since Epi refused to answer and nobody else did I went with my thoughts that it was manipulative. Since according to him "meta is foolish"
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nice of Ika to slip in that nice NO U fly by vote also
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:

I'll vote there.
Seems like a good reason to me. Sig why is the reason behind your vote more concerning than the fact that it happened?

linki: aww that isn't very nice. Good news though? Llama bussing me on weak reasons probably means he is mafia. :srsnod:

It wasn't a slip or anything close, Epi didn't answer my meta question yet went out of his way to say so. Then I asked in a different way and he still didn't answer.
But Llama is voting for Scotty. :shrug: And I think your question was manipulative.

Linki: I discussed Illy when I posted, and I don't think there's much there to suspect. You think she was manipulative when scolding Dom?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:

I'll vote there.

But Llama is voting for Scotty. :shrug: And I think your question was manipulative.

Linki: I discussed Illy when I posted, and I don't think there's much there to suspect. You think she was manipulative when scolding Dom?
I didn't view my question as manipulative mainly since I wasn't hiding my thoughts. I think someone said that wasn't the case and I'm willing to believe them.
I was unsure if she was or not it could've been but being unfamiliar with her I wanted to check with someone who had played with her before. I was ISOing her and it was something I noticed not really vote worthy but like I said worth noting.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

What do you think of Ika's vote?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

At present, I would be willing to vote sig or Scotty, but my willingness needs reason.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:At present, I would be willing to vote sig or Scotty, but my willingness needs reason.
Your reason to vote for Scotty would be to tie it with Sig, and sig is awesome. :nicenod:

Or you could join me and vote for Ika. :shrug:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:At present, I would be willing to vote sig or Scotty, but my willingness needs reason.
Your reason to vote for Scotty would be to tie it with Sig, and sig is awesome. :nicenod:

sig.

ika.

I don't do, "Hey help me lynch this guy" and "join me and vote that guy!"
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

sig.

ika.

I don't do, "Hey help me lynch this guy" and "join me and vote that guy!"
Well it was worth a try. :shrug:

What do you think of Ika's silent vote?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't have a problem with ika's vote for you - he said you were one of his top suspicions already. I was surprised that his vote was still on Llama and not on you at the time I voted, actually.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@LC the fact it was a fly by vote right after you voted was the issue, not the fact he voted for me. However, I was only a major suspect after I suspected him.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted silenced Scotty. I gather he is silenced because only he and Illyria have not posted, but he has votes but has said nothing.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:@LC the fact it was a fly by vote right after you voted was the issue, not the fact he voted for me. However, I was only a major suspect after I suspected him.
A fly-by vote without a post is not how I like to see a vote cast, I agree with you there.
Epignosis wrote:I voted silenced Scotty. I gather he is silenced because only he and Illyria have not posted, but he has votes but has said nothing.
No moral qualms for voting a silenced guy? I hadn't realized he was silenced.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I voted silenced Scotty. I gather he is silenced because only he and Illyria have not posted, but he has votes but has said nothing.
I never have moral qualms about that (well, mostly never). When the silencing is coming from a civilian, then I take a silencing to mean, "Shoosh, villain!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I never have moral qualms about that (well, mostly never). When the silencing is coming from a civilian, then I take a silencing to mean, "Shoosh, villain!"
A Civ might also silence one who is merely at their throat too much as well... but you already suspected Scotty, so I can understand why you'd lean that way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
A Civ might also silence one who is merely at their throat too much as well... but you already suspected Scotty, so I can understand why you'd lean that way.
Why did you vote spacedaisy but refrain from a second bout like you did with DFaraday?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Additionally, can you show me where I suspected Scotty previously?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Dom, I see you haven't voted yet? Where would you place your vote if you were to vote now?
Spacedaisy, but I'm interesting in what sig is saying-- not positively.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Nice of Ika to slip in that nice NO U fly by vote also

It was never a no u vote not have I ever public claimed my votes all game so nice misrepresentaion
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Why did you vote spacedaisy but refrain from a second bout like you did with DFaraday?
I voted Spacedaisy because I got back to vote very late in the lynch, when it was something like 8-6, Lorab over Daisy, and I suspect Daisy more than Lorab. However, my suspicion of Daisy had already fallen quite a bit even by that time, and I'd put her in a neutral yellowish area of a current rainbow list. Also, I don't necessarily vote in twos as a rule.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Additionally, can you show me where I suspected Scotty previously?
Actually, no I can't. I think I mixed Llama's suspicion up with yours, sorry.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Additionally, can you show me where I suspected Scotty previously?
Actually, no I can't. I think I mixed Llama's suspicion up with yours, sorry.
No worries.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

It's cold in here.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Additionally, Lorab's focus in her last post was on her own voters rather than the DFaraday voters. Given that DFaraday was good and was Tom's victim, I would expect an almost-lynched Tom to use DFaraday's lynch to look for suspects. Lorab didn't go that route.

Lorab, who among DFaraday's remaining voters is the most suspicious to you?
Do you have a list handy of who those voters are?
Day 1: Long Con, thellama73, and sig.
Day 2: Nerolunar, sig, Long Con, and Matt
Indeed, I am not the lynch switcher.

Of those names, Nero is the one that jumps out--I also found his vote against me to be suspicious, so there's a pattern there.

The rest I don't really have a strong read on/have no idea about, or I'm reading as civ.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matt wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm at work so let me keep my explanation quick. Matt is low engagement right now, but he has not been replaced. I think a person who believes they might not have time is more likely to hang in there longer if they are a civ, because they don't have teammates they know they are letting down. Civs don't know who their teammates are so they are less likely to feel the pressure of helping their team. That was a very fast replacement and she didn't say anything about getting a replacement in her post that I recall. Most civs announce they are going to ask for one.
I agree with this. I think hosts are more likely to replace baddies whose team needs them than a lone civ. Many hosts have disagreed with me on this, but I've seen it happen, man.
Avert your eyes, Scotty...

Still *catching up* (on page 10), but I don't think Bubbles being replaced has anything to do with her/bea's alignment. I was very nearly replaced just the other day, but I convinced our gracious hostess that I would play more and I'm civ soooo...

Also, Lol @ Epi. Yeah dude, I realized the irony after I posted it ;airguitar:

Anyway, Illy is still my top suspect. Lots and lots of questions about multi-quoting, how to post in off topic, etc, it really feels like she's pushing the "I'm not on a team, see, look at all my questions about stuff" agenda.

I like reading about dying Wilgy and his diary pages. Good stuff.

Looks like Daisy is the first to vote for bwt (?) when Dom and DF were getting heat the other day. Hrm.

Anyway, I'll be back in a bit.
I've been doing some ISOing and this popped out to me. I never once meant to imply that Bubbles would be replaced without her consent that quickly, especially directly after her posting/voting. I don't know any host who would do that. I always believed that Bubbles had asked for a replacement but not told us in thread and that she did it in a hurry for some reason. I was wrong about her alignment clearly. But this statement by Matt went right by me. He had been posting and voting, why would he have to convince Elo to let him continue to play? That seems out of character for any host.

Epi, you know your wife better than I do, does this seem to fit something she would do as a host?

Better yet, Hostess: Would a player who was actively posting and voting be replaced without first asking for a replacement?

Off to continue my ISOs...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm at work so let me keep my explanation quick. Matt is low engagement right now, but he has not been replaced. I think a person who believes they might not have time is more likely to hang in there longer if they are a civ, because they don't have teammates they know they are letting down. Civs don't know who their teammates are so they are less likely to feel the pressure of helping their team. That was a very fast replacement and she didn't say anything about getting a replacement in her post that I recall. Most civs announce they are going to ask for one.
I agree with this. I think hosts are more likely to replace baddies whose team needs them than a lone civ. Many hosts have disagreed with me on this, but I've seen it happen, man.

Still *catching up* (on page 10), but I don't think Bubbles being replaced has anything to do with her/bea's alignment. I was very nearly replaced just the other day, but I convinced our gracious hostess that I would play more and I'm civ soooo...

Anyway, Illy is still my top suspect. Lots and lots of questions about multi-quoting, how to post in off topic, etc, it really feels like she's pushing the "I'm not on a team, see, look at all my questions about stuff" agenda.

Looks like Daisy is the first to vote for bwt (?) when Dom and DF were getting heat the other day. Hrm.

I've been doing some ISOing and this popped out to me. I never once meant to imply that Bubbles would be replaced without her consent that quickly, especially directly after her posting/voting. I don't know any host who would do that. I always believed that Bubbles had asked for a replacement but not told us in thread and that she did it in a hurry for some reason. I was wrong about her alignment clearly. But this statement by Matt went right by me. He had been posting and voting, why would he have to convince Elo to let him continue to play? That seems out of character for any host.

Epi, you know your wife better than I do, does this seem to fit something she would do as a host?

Better yet, Hostess: Would a player who was actively posting and voting be replaced without first asking for a replacement?

That certainly pops out. I don't know what to think about that, forcible replacements are pretty rare.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:You don't have to talk about your thoughts on the trains, it's just the absence of mentioning them at all and attaching yourself to bwt for posting in succession, of all things, seemed like a thin reason and convenient attempt to start another wagon.

Your explanation here about not voting Ddaraday is welcomed here in the manor, but I'm not sated unfortunately. It just seems convenient is all.
It wasn't just the succession of posts, as I explained already. It was the content of the posts and the change in opinion between two them. I had to quote and explain them in different posts than my vote because I was on my phone at that moment.

Also, what are you doing in the manor? I'm chillin' in the garden. :daisy:
Hey Marshie, What is this statement about?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Being dead is really quite calming but can somebody please make these rats stop nibbling my feet?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:Being dead is really quite calming but can somebody please make these rats stop nibbling my feet?
*stops nibbling feet*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Spacedaisy »

After reading MM, I feel like I can move him up with Black Rock into the slight civ read group, edging on full civ read. The only thing that gave me pause was the quote I already mentioned there and I suspect I'm tinfoiling, but I'd like to see his response and anyone else on that silly little statement.

That said, I disagree with the following statement. I'm not convinced the doctor is faking. We didn't see anyone insanified Day 1, it could easily be faked if they felt the insanifier was dead. Have we seen anyone insanified today? I haven't yet read back over Wilgy yet, but my gut is still unsettled about his "insanified" posts.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't think the doctor's faking. No one else has been cursed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Nerolunar »

Scotty is silenced? didn´t realize that before someone pointed it out. I think its kinda shitty to vote for a silenced person so I will move my vote.

Lorab

Suspicion still lingers from yesterday. I feel like she is currently trying to clean it up but so far Im not convinced.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Weren't you one of the players who suspected Bubbles because she HAD been replaced and Matt hadn't?
Doesn't that imply that you are thinking that he should have been replaced at the time?
And therefore of similar mindset to Elo?
Spacedaisy wrote:After reading MM, I feel like I can move him up with Black Rock into the slight civ read group, edging on full civ read. The only thing that gave me pause was the quote I already mentioned there and I suspect I'm tinfoiling, but I'd like to see his response and anyone else on that silly little statement.

That said, I disagree with the following statement. I'm not convinced the doctor is faking. We didn't see anyone insanified Day 1, it could easily be faked if they felt the insanifier was dead. Have we seen anyone insanified today? I haven't yet read back over Wilgy yet, but my gut is still unsettled about his "insanified" posts.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't think the doctor's faking. No one else has been cursed.
I trust Wilgy. :shrug: I think.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:That said, I disagree with the following statement. I'm not convinced the doctor is faking. We didn't see anyone insanified Day 1, it could easily be faked if they felt the insanifier was dead. Have we seen anyone insanified today? I haven't yet read back over Wilgy yet, but my gut is still unsettled about his "insanified" posts.
Is it just me, or did you mean to say the opposite of this statement? Maybe "I'm not convinced the doctor isn't faking"?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:You don't have to talk about your thoughts on the trains, it's just the absence of mentioning them at all and attaching yourself to bwt for posting in succession, of all things, seemed like a thin reason and convenient attempt to start another wagon.

Your explanation here about not voting Ddaraday is welcomed here in the manor, but I'm not sated unfortunately. It just seems convenient is all.
It wasn't just the succession of posts, as I explained already. It was the content of the posts and the change in opinion between two them. I had to quote and explain them in different posts than my vote because I was on my phone at that moment.

Also, what are you doing in the manor? I'm chillin' in the garden. :daisy:
Hey Marshie, What is this statement about?
That statement was about BWT and my Day 1 suspicion of him. Scotty thought I suspected BWT for posting twice in a row. I explained that no, it was because he said two different things in consecutive posts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

I will be unavailable for the rest of today after about noon, so if anyone has anything to discuss with me, do it now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:After reading MM, I feel like I can move him up with Black Rock into the slight civ read group, edging on full civ read. The only thing that gave me pause was the quote I already mentioned there and I suspect I'm tinfoiling, but I'd like to see his response and anyone else on that silly little statement.

The only reason DrWilgy would have to fake being insanified is if he is mafia. I can't think of a town reason to fake such a thing.

But you do bring up a good point, because mafia could know that the insanifier is dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I will be unavailable for the rest of today after about noon, so if anyone has anything to discuss with me, do it now.
You mean I can get you lynched without you around to defend yourself? :dark:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:That said, I disagree with the following statement. I'm not convinced the doctor is faking. We didn't see anyone insanified Day 1, it could easily be faked if they felt the insanifier was dead. Have we seen anyone insanified today? I haven't yet read back over Wilgy yet, but my gut is still unsettled about his "insanified" posts.
Is it just me, or did you mean to say the opposite of this statement? Maybe "I'm not convinced the doctor isn't faking"?
I think you're right, and I'm sure Spacedaisy will agree.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Voted.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I will be unavailable for the rest of today after about noon, so if anyone has anything to discuss with me, do it now.
You mean I can get you lynched without you around to defend yourself? :dark:
Yep! Go for it!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just asked the host something else.

Kills can be blocked but not redirected. Therefore, what Lorab suggested about Silverwolf isn't possible. Silverwolf is 100% civilian.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey Nerolunar, after you found out that Scotty might be silenced, why did vote for LoRab and not sig?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I just asked the host something else.

Kills can be blocked but not redirected. Therefore, what Lorab suggested about Silverwolf isn't possible. Silverwolf is 100% civilian.
I would have never thought to ask that one. I think it was always best to consider Silver a Civ, rather than an extremely unfortunate baddie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I just asked the host something else.

I would have never thought to ask that one. I think it was always best to consider Silver a Civ, rather than an extremely unfortunate baddie.
I've been rather aapjistic lately. :grin:

Return to “Previous Jobs”