Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by sig »

Also sorry for multiply posts, but this needs to be said. We have 9 people left, 3 mafia members. Five to hammer. I don't think until closer to EOD we should have more then three votes on someone. In theory this could be lynch or loose.
6/3 mislynch 5/3 night kill+plus maybe vig?
3/3

SO NO HAMMER VOTING TODAY! It would only require 2 civs and then the three mafia members to all join the same wagon and we might loose the game so be very careful with votes.

linki: Lol Ika ignoring me right away.

My big reason for Zebra right now is that she pulled the hammer, plus IWAY flipping mafia made her look bad. She defended him alot and tried to stop his lynch throughout the game. However, even with that I had her as a civ lean until last night. Hammering the lynch is very bad imo and is usually done by either the mafia or a civ power role with knowledge. If I'm correct and we are in the matrix I think we are then she can't be a power role with knowledge, I think she is mafia and hammered the vote to stop it from switching back to MM her teammate.
ImageImage
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Marco »

Thanks for the game, guys. It's been a lot of fun. And definitely helped a lot to get some practice with Matrix12 before the Championship. Best of luck to town (and scum).
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think Ika is mafia first for his No U on me, his EOD lynch votes were odd, and I think there is a possibility he could have killed Silver. I very much dislike that MM was so quick to clear him after Silver's death as well. However, order of lynching which would.
1. MM
2. Ika/Zebra/Other
3. Zebra/Ika

I did put other as two in case someone brings up a good case on another player. I doubt that will happen though.

No problem thanks for playing Marco, I enjoyed your style. Hope to play with you again someday either here or on MU. :beer:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:Also sorry for multiply posts, but this needs to be said. We have 9 people left, 3 mafia members. Five to hammer. I don't think until closer to EOD we should have more then three votes on someone. In theory this could be lynch or loose.
6/3 mislynch 5/3 night kill+plus maybe vig?
3/3

SO NO HAMMER VOTING TODAY! It would only require 2 civs and then the three mafia members to all join the same wagon and we might loose the game so be very careful with votes.

linki: Lol Ika ignoring me right away.

My big reason for Zebra right now is that she pulled the hammer, plus IWAY flipping mafia made her look bad. She defended him alot and tried to stop his lynch throughout the game. However, even with that I had her as a civ lean until last night. Hammering the lynch is very bad imo and is usually done by either the mafia or a civ power role with knowledge. If I'm correct and we are in the matrix I think we are then she can't be a power role with knowledge, I think she is mafia and hammered the vote to stop it from switching back to MM her teammate.
Interesting. Yeah, that looks the opposite of good.
I saw MM limited the matrices to 3. That's good at least.

MM has been all the game and from a brief scanning, he's brought some helpful posts to the table to organize the game in a way. Zebra def looks more suspicious than him, if MM's major detractions are the appearances of being saved every day. That stuff is just loaded snuff and there's not concrete substance to draw from unless a confirmed baddie (IAWY) has been a part of said saving.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voting UNVOTE for now so I can see the poll

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Soneji »

I am voting for Golden in main part due to his part in the Frog lynch and the way he interacted with Marco yesterday, treating him as if he knew he was town and not a possible scumbuddy for the potentially scum Sloonei/Matt he was defending. I intend to ISO him later today when I am done with work.

Scotty's entrance pinged me rather hard. It shouldn't matter to a townie replacement how their predecessor looked, they have no way of arguing from that persons perspective anyways to defend their posts. Best they can do is aim to engage with the game as best they can. A replacement will be judged in part by their predeccor but thats just something they have to live with. That he wants to know whose the most trusted townie comes off as wanting to know who to sheep.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:VOTE A2THEZEBRA

Because I lost my IAWY iso.
How so? As in you literally lost it or what.
and is this a serious vote.
This is a salt vote, because I learned yesterday that you cannot save drafts in a locked thread.

I wanted to lynch Matt/Sloonei yesterday, but I don't see the benefit in ending the day phase 9 hours early, especially when someone explicitly says they still want to chat.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay MM just wondering.

@Scotty I'll reread MM maybe I'm just tunneling and being paranoid.
Also I'm going with the assumption we have an even night vig, since there was only one kill last night. That means we could be in F, or 1 . In theory we could be in 4 and the vig/mafia kill could've been jailed. However, I doubt the vig killed Marco so that is most likely the mafia kill.

So 4 could still work, but the chances of a 2 shot jailkeeper targeting the vig is very very small. A possibility yes but a small one. So I think we have an even night vig.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Marmot, why do you value Soneji so highly on your rainbow list? Has he claimed something that I should be aware of? Because I don't trust him solely on his voting so far.
I read MP's meta on bussing, and his explanation directly coincides with voting first on IAWY the pat 2 days, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were the bus driver himself.
If we're talking votes, I see nothing wrong with his Day 2 vote. His Day 1 vote might look a little more shady, but note that he didn't even post in the thread until a couple hours before the deadline.

He has posted infrequently, but in high density posts.

But I'm willing to reconsider at this point. Another failed lynch on mafia will likely put us in LYLO tomorrow. Why is he bad?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Soneji wrote:I am voting for Golden in main part due to his part in the Frog lynch and the way he interacted with Marco yesterday, treating him as if he knew he was town and not a possible scumbuddy for the potentially scum Sloonei/Matt he was defending. I intend to ISO him later today when I am done with work.

Scotty's entrance pinged me rather hard. It shouldn't matter to a townie replacement how their predecessor looked, they have no way of arguing from that persons perspective anyways to defend their posts. Best they can do is aim to engage with the game as best they can. A replacement will be judged in part by their predeccor but thats just something they have to live with. That he wants to know whose the most trusted townie comes off as wanting to know who to sheep.
:suspish:
Should I have just come in and voted you without introduction? Would that have been the better route? it seems to me like you are coming after me for suspecting you. This whole semantics of trying to garner info for myself and spinning it as bad is just a baseless attempt to outright discredit me before I even get my feet wet.

I'm trying to be a part of the game like marijuana in a pot roast. I know I don't belong yet, but give me a chance.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If you were at a pot roast in Oregon, you'd, well, you know how it goes. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

@Scotty: If you had done that it at least would have been a lot more honest. That you happened to post a suspicion on me in a later post is irrelevant to how I respond to your initial post. That you just came into the thread does not give you immunity being pressured, initial impressions are very important.

I find it quite interesting that you don't intend to read the thread but you have read enough to note my placement on MM's rainbow list as well as MP's bussing tactics, which you mention to lend credit to this conclusion you jumped to that I bussed IAWY. A conclusion you base solely on the voting polls, without bothering to check any sort of context.

VOTE SCOTTY

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Soneji wrote:@Scotty: If you had done that it at least would have been a lot more honest. That you happened to post a suspicion on me in a later post is irrelevant to how I respond to your initial post. That you just came into the thread does not give you immunity being pressured, initial impressions are very important.

I find it quite interesting that you don't intend to read the thread but you have read enough to note my placement on MM's rainbow list as well as MP's bussing tactics, which you mention to lend credit to this conclusion you jumped to that I bussed IAWY. A conclusion you base solely on the voting polls, without bothering to check any sort of context.

VOTE SCOTTY
Honesty is what you're getting at? I think I was quite honest with how I came in. I'm not going to catch up, but I will see where the game is. I went 5 pages back and started there. There seems to be ample info in those 5 pages, including voting patterns- of which I base a lot of my suspicions on- and I intend to keep an eye on all votes coming in. It's how I do.

I expect to be pressured, but what strikes me as odd is: you never answered my questions and have just gone straight into NO U mode.

I'm a free agent, Soneji, and I think I'd rather join the Browns for no money than take advice from you right now.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

VOTE SONEJI

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

What question of yours have I not answered? You asked me why I voted Golden, which I answered. Your other questions were about how I think you should have entered the thread, which I also addressed. You have yet to actually ask me the context in which I made my votes, despite jumping quickly to the conclusion that I bussed IAWY based on where my vote is shown on the polls.

This whole concept of NO U as I have seen it used this game translates to "if you criticize the flaws in my case against you or anything else while I suspect you, you're scum.". It inherently is a means by which to try and silence the accused.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If your voting make sure you put everything in the large font.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Soneji wrote:What question of yours have I not answered? You asked me why I voted Golden, which I answered. Your other questions were about how I think you should have entered the thread, which I also addressed. You have yet to actually ask me the context in which I made my votes, despite jumping quickly to the conclusion that I bussed IAWY based on where my vote is shown on the polls.

This whole concept of NO U as I have seen it used this game translates to "if you criticize the flaws in my case against you or anything else while I suspect you, you're scum.". It inherently is a means by which to try and silence the accused.
This is my first post, the one you said you read and "pinged" you:
Scotty wrote:Hello all! :workit:
Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm 70+ pages behind, and will probably not catch up. Sorry bout it.

Couple questions, since this is the first time I've ever replaced into a game:
-What kind of player was my predecessor?
-Who is the predominant civ-looking person?
-Who do you not currently trust in this game?

That last one will help me tremendously.

Also I see Marmot posted the polls a few pages back:
Day 1 and 2 Polls

Thanks Marmot!
Ignore the first question, but let's get to the other 2: who do you trust and not trust? Pretend I haven't entered the thread yet when you give suspicions.

It isn't a conclusion that you bussed your teammate. Same with MP. MP's meta, as he implied, could range from wearing the trucker hat to being the cargo to being in the sidecar of the motorcycle next to the bus. I'm not lumping you in his meta.

Your vote for frog, who I understand was a good person, and jumping on the IAWY wagon does not make you bad per se, but I found it fishy. It is true I don't know the context. I figure in a game like this it never hurts to put suspicions early and only worry about final decisions if getting close to the hammer. I'll do my best to be more conclusive as we go because I understand we're getting scarily close to LYLO.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:If your voting make sure you put everything in the large font.
Whoops.

VOTING SONEJI

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Soneji wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Soneji, I'm totally not feeling your sig vote. What is your read on IAWY and MM? Which one of them if any do you think Sig could be teamed with?
I've been reading IAWY as scum and sig as his potential teammate for his defense of him. MM I felt fine with at first when doing a quick ISO before the lynch last phase but hes said a few things that have pinged me, which I pointed out earlier:
Soneji wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Frog wrote:I'll post my scum games:
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/thr ... Mafia-15er

... my home site's admins have literally been either permabanned and/or deleted my scum games as troll. Gae as fuck. I quit the site (requested ban) as soon as I was recognized the MVP of the site 3 years running for 20+ games.

I've never been scum.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a scummy marmot. Maybe once, on RYM a while ago.
I was mafia once on RYM.

But in that game (hosted by zebra), everyone was mafia, so that one doesn't count. :P
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Marco wrote:@MetalMarsh89, you may have missed this.
Marco wrote:@MetalMarsh, how highly would you rate your own scum-game? And can you describe one or two of your best scum performances, preferably with links to them?
My scum game is decent I think, or at least was because I've been drawing a lot of civilian/Indy roles lately. I went through a stretch here where I won several games as scum though, and I'll link you a few.

Death Note - We mafia tore the civilians apart in this game, for the most part. But there was a caveat: I was an unlynchable and unnightkillable scum who did not need to be dead for the civilians to win.

Pikmin - This would be my most recent game as scum. I had a strong start to the game, but due to the game falling around Christmas time, my participation dropped, and I was eventually lynched. Overall, I played a relatively good game, and my lynch was not detrimental to our cause, and we won anyway.

Recruitment IV - This was a recruitment game, so it had its own special style to make if different than a normal mafia game. But similar to Death Note, I had an unkillable, unlynchable role again. :P I have a tendency to draw those.
:ponder:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well by golly, you all better at least lynch Sloonei before you lynch me.
Any particular reason the order matters to you, since you appear to not care that your lynch will follow in this scenario? Considering you think him mafia, would you not say your push on him would then warrant some towncred if he flips the way you think he will?
This post makes sense to me, Soneji. Now to look at sig's defense of IAWY, as you imply.
sig wrote:OOOOOKAY SO I'm not CFDing onto Soneji, I'm agaisnt CFDs and wouldn't mind seeing a IWAY lynch today.

I've reviewed him, golden, and Sloonie/Matt. I'd be fine with a IWAY or a Matt lynch today. I think we would get more information from an IWAY lynch. He had a full 36 hours to make posts, and he was in the hot seat, plus this took place over the entire day and not a last minute push away from another wagon. I still think MM and Ika are mafia.

I'd rather we lynch Mm over IWAY but if there is no chance of that I'm fine and would switch to IWAY. Regardless of how IWAY flips though we should lynch MM tomorrow.
The colored part is a major ping to me.
Sig, this does seem like capitulation to IWAY's lynch, but a strong, definite deflection towards someone else "regardless of how IWAY flips".

It's pretty bad, dog

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

EBWOP: ok, my autocorrect always corrects sig to dog. Every damned time.

Also how many votes did IWAY have before sig made that post? I'll need to try and look it up.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DrWilgy »

Ji-san, did you submit the kill or was it someone else?

Do you have 1 or 2 teammates left? Based on your posts I'm going to assume 2.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all. RIP Marco and Moonei.

I can't believe you all hammered. I even said multiple times I would have basically all of yesterday free to play mafia and that I would spend hours performing teammate analyses... Then as soon as I got home from the exam I saw it JUST was locked. :suspish:

Oh well. It worked out since we moved some of Annie's birthday festivities to yesterday instead of Sunday.

However, I've been battling vertigo since last night, so that's why I'm so late checking in here. I need to get some work done. So I better do that before playing here or else I won't get enough done.

See you all later. I'll respond to posts I missed, perform teammate analyses, update my rainbow, and do other things.

Also welcome Scotty! Thanks for taking up a vacant spot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig to dog? lol

I think he had a good amount of the votes when I made that post. I see why you'd say it could be bad, but I'd disagree I thought MM was mafia for reasons before IWAY and even when he voted for IWAY and IWAY voted mafia I thought MM was still mafia.

My MM read has remained constant and IWAY flip would've done nothing to change my view. In fact him flipping mafia strengthened my read on MM. I'm willing to reconsider, but I doubt I'm wrong.

Soneji can you explain your vote?

linki: Wilgy ???
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:Ji-san, did you submit the kill or was it someone else?

Do you have 1 or 2 teammates left? Based on your posts I'm going to assume 2.
Who is Ji?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:EBWOP: ok, my autocorrect always corrects sig to dog. Every damned time.

Also how many votes did IWAY have before sig made that post? I'll need to try and look it up.
Looking at MM's handy voting tally, it looks like sig Voted for IWAY after Golden, putting him at 3 votes and the next highest, Wilgy, at 2. Soneji and Golden swayed the momentum towards IAWY by that point, so if sig were bussing, it was a pretty surefire resignation of his teammate having a date with the rope.

I'll look more through sig's posts as I go but I must say this is the most compelling thing I see right now.

VOTE SIG

(Sorry about multiple voting everywhere, marmot)

Linki: hi Mp!

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ji-San is Ji-San, y'know the one and only one!

Wassup with the ???
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:Ji-San is Ji-San, y'know the one and only one!

Wassup with the ???
I see you are being Wilgy this game.

are you a doctor?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ji-San is Ji-San, y'know the one and only one!

Wassup with the ???
I see you are being Wilgy this game.

are you a doctor?
Most definitely.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Looking at MP's posts and... Oh god.
500 posts in this thread
:noble:

MP's been a rabid sock this game already. Ugh. I ain't readin all that shit.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

I am not sure why you would expect me to answer those questions when I found them mostly scummy. Nor would my answers help you, as I distrust everyone and don't see anyone as predominantly civ looking. Marco was the only one who might have applied.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Soneji wrote:I am not sure why you would expect me to answer those questions when I found them mostly scummy. Nor would my answers help you, as I distrust everyone and don't see anyone as predominantly civ looking. Marco was the only one who might have applied.
Ji-san, you know that I know :p
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Soneji wrote:I am not sure why you would expect me to answer those questions when I found them mostly scummy. Nor would my answers help you, as I distrust everyone and don't see anyone as predominantly civ looking. Marco was the only one who might have applied.
Ok.

Is there a predominant scum-looking person in your eyes besides me?

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

@Wilgy: The only thing that I know that you know is your inability to write my actual username when addressing me. I guess you avoid the whole Slooneji thing that way but you also make it confusing as hell for everyone else.

@Scotty: Sig

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Looking through sig's ISO in relation to IAWY and wow, are there some gaps. 3 full pages of posts without him even mentioning IAWY. His main town lean starts early, with a mention of IAWY having a "towny entrance" and that's it for a while.

Someone pressures sig on his lack of completeness on ISOs and he divulges more thoughts on him:
I think inaword voted for Sonjie as a poke/RVS and hasn't he been gone since? I really don't see how this is enough to start a CFD day 1
Soft defense for lack of posting.

A CFD comes up on Day 2 for him:
I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

After reading him over I'm just seeing a culture clash.
It's like he is actually thinking about it but he's not at all because he's my scummy "at all". Well that's bullsuit, because MP had posted an eloquent ISO containing points besides just a "culture clash" 5 pages before. I know that sig had to have noticed it, because he references MP's points in this post:
sig wrote:
ika wrote:
sig wrote:I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?

and not only that, but rememebr last game as you mentioned it was on scum?
Yes however, it is rare for a CFD to hit scum, and funny you should mention last game sine the CFD in the long run lead to towns defeat. We'd have been better without the CFD that game.

Didn't MP even admit in his case it could be a cultural thing? If so I'm not sure I'm trusting MP right now. I've also got you Ika as a scum lean so I'm really not happy with it atm.

Also he has already said he isn't playing his MU game, just like I'm not playing the same I do on TS all the time. So none of these people has seen his home site play. And I know for a fact I will switch my game play/meta based on the site I'm on.
Way to throw it back on MP there, sig.
This is some hefty defending relating IAWY's playstyle to that of his own. Why defend someone so vehemently on lack of posting? I would think everyone would want more content as opposed to less content. :confused:

On his stance of a CFD:
Golden every single time A CFD has happened to me it has hurt town except for last game. Usually it is done by mafia or paranoid town. Also I'd argue the CFD didn't help since everyone was then to focused on the CFD people and tunneled on them avoiding the mafia who weren't for the most part agaisnt the wagon.
He sets it up so that if the CFD happens and IAWY is lynched, he's putting blame on those on the CFD. Like, what?
@MP I think you raise some good points, but I still believe it is cultural and I really really dislike Ika saying ppl who have played with him think he is mafia, when he specifically said he wasn't playing his MU meta. I mean I know I change my meta from here to MU, in fact I'm playing more like I would on my home site right now. So I don't like the meta case agaisnt him, espacilly with Ika pushing it. SO I call bullshit on the meta bad thing since while he is playing different then MU nobody here knows his home site meta. It seems opportunistic to do a meta push when so few people actually know his meta. That is the main reason why I don't like his wagon. However, I'd like to see more content from him I'd say if he doesn't improve we lynch him tomorrow.
So after continued pushing against the meta argument, he mentions as an aside one of MP's original points: lack of content is not looking good for him. As if dog just came to that conclusion on his own.
sig wrote:I've got my eye on Zebra, her switch reminds me of what Epi did in Turf war with the CFD. He didn't oppose it, but he wasn't agaisnt it.

I can't help, but think that I'm once again defending an inactive scum who is being CFD, however I'm not confident he is mafia and hate CFD espacilly onto lurkers who aren't around.
:haha: :ponder:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:So how about a counterwagon onto Soneji? Now that he has made a less then inspiring entrance.
Why?

You hate CFD's why should we lynch Soneji at this moment?

Linki: why don't you like them?
:clap: MM with the great point of the day!

Guys, I could keep going, but sig looks bad bad bad

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Post by a2thezebra »

I apologize, but why did you lose it because the day ended?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:

How so? As in you literally lost it or what.
and is this a serious vote.
This is a salt vote, because I learned yesterday that you cannot save drafts in a locked thread.

I wanted to lynch Matt/Sloonei yesterday, but I don't see the benefit in ending the day phase 9 hours early, especially when someone explicitly says they still want to chat.
Oh. Well couldn't you have copy-pasted the material to Microsoft Word or Google Docs? I hadn't caught up yet when I hammered, otherwise I would've heeded your request.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

VOTING SONEJI
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

im glad someone is finally listening to me
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:EBWOP: ok, my autocorrect always corrects sig to dog. Every damned time.

Looking at MM's handy voting tally, it looks like sig Voted for IWAY after Golden, putting him at 3 votes and the next highest, Wilgy, at 2. Soneji and Golden swayed the momentum towards IAWY by that point, so if sig were bussing, it was a pretty surefire resignation of his teammate having a date with the rope.

I'll look more through sig's posts as I go but I must say this is the most compelling thing I see right now.

VOTE SIG

(Sorry about multiple voting everywhere, marmot)

Linki: hi Mp!
I think I explained why I voted for IWAY just fine, as well as my hesitation to vote for him before. Lets not turn this into Turf War 2.0 since I tried to stop a CFD on someone. Said CFD which ended with us lynching a civ instead of a mafia member anyway.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:Looking through sig's ISO in relation to IAWY and wow, are there some gaps. 3 full pages of posts without him even mentioning IAWY. His main town lean starts early, with a mention of IAWY having a "towny entrance" and that's it for a while.

I made lots of posts about lots of players why would I mention someone who was inactive and not a topic of discussion? I was trying to game solve and mafia hunt neither of which had anything to do with an inactive player who I was reading as civ.

Someone pressures sig on his lack of completeness on ISOs and he divulges more thoughts on him:
I think inaword voted for Sonjie as a poke/RVS and hasn't he been gone since? I really don't see how this is enough to start a CFD day 1
Soft defense for lack of posting.

A CFD comes up on Day 2 for him:
I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

It's like he is actually thinking about it but he's not at all because he's my scummy "at all". Well that's bullsuit, because MP had posted an eloquent ISO containing points besides just a "culture clash" 5 pages before. I know that sig had to have noticed it, because he references MP's points in this post:
sig wrote:
ika wrote:
sig wrote:I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?

and not only that, but rememebr last game as you mentioned it was on scum?
Yes however, it is rare for a CFD to hit scum, and funny you should mention last game sine the CFD in the long run lead to towns defeat. We'd have been better without the CFD that game.

Didn't MP even admit in his case it could be a cultural thing? If so I'm not sure I'm trusting MP right now. I've also got you Ika as a scum lean so I'm really not happy with it atm.

Also he has already said he isn't playing his MU game, just like I'm not playing the same I do on TS all the time. So none of these people has seen his home site play. And I know for a fact I will switch my game play/meta based on the site I'm on.
Way to throw it back on MP there, sig.
This is some hefty defending relating IAWY's playstyle to that of his own. Why defend someone so vehemently on lack of posting? I would think everyone would want more content as opposed to less content. :confused:

I was defending someone I thought was a civ, MP was agaisnt IWAY and admitted to it maybe being a cultural thing so yes it was important.I was defending him since a CFD was forming around a player who I didn't think was mafia and was taking votes from a player who I suspect is. This is what happened in Turf Wars and yes I was wrong about Fuzz I was right that the CFD saved a baddie

On his stance of a CFD:
Golden every single time A CFD has happened to me it has hurt town except for last game. Usually it is done by mafia or paranoid town. Also I'd argue the CFD didn't help since everyone was then to focused on the CFD people and tunneled on them avoiding the mafia who weren't for the most part agaisnt the wagon.
He sets it up so that if the CFD happens and IAWY is lynched, he's putting blame on those on the CFD. Like, what?

Your attempting to get me lynched on weak reasons based around the fact I opposed a CFD, of course if IWAY was CFD and flipped civ those who pushed it would look bad, espacilly if in pushing it they saved a mafia member. Matt/Sloonie was in part Hammered on the fact they CFD'd away from IWAY onto another player. So does that make those who pushed Matt bad?
@MP I think you raise some good points, but I still believe it is cultural and I really really dislike Ika saying ppl who have played with him think he is mafia, when he specifically said he wasn't playing his MU meta. I mean I know I change my meta from here to MU, in fact I'm playing more like I would on my home site right now. So I don't like the meta case agaisnt him, espacilly with Ika pushing it. SO I call bullshit on the meta bad thing since while he is playing different then MU nobody here knows his home site meta. It seems opportunistic to do a meta push when so few people actually know his meta. That is the main reason why I don't like his wagon. However, I'd like to see more content from him I'd say if he doesn't improve we lynch him tomorrow.
So after continued pushing against the meta argument, he mentions as an aside one of MP's original points: lack of content is not looking good for him. As if dog just came to that conclusion on his own.

Yes I was fine with lynching him the next day, when he had more of an opportunity to defend himself, post, and wouldn't be a CFD. I espacilly hate CFDs on lurkers they aren't around to defend themselves.
sig wrote:I've got my eye on Zebra, her switch reminds me of what Epi did in Turf war with the CFD. He didn't oppose it, but he wasn't agaisnt it.

I can't help, but think that I'm once again defending an inactive scum who is being CFD, however I'm not confident he is mafia and hate CFD espacilly onto lurkers who aren't around.
:haha: :ponder:

?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:So how about a counterwagon onto Soneji? Now that he has made a less then inspiring entrance.
Why?

You hate CFD's why should we lynch Soneji at this moment?

Linki: why don't you like them?
:clap: MM with the great point of the day!

Guys, I could keep going, but sig looks bad bad bad
I already explained in detail why I said what I said about Soneji.
You also cherrypick my posts something fierce ignoring everything else I did to make your point.
Are you mafia Scotty? :eye:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ika wrote:im glad someone is finally listening to me
I'm glad you built a good case on me.............oh wait you didn't nevermind.
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sig what CFD in Turf Wars are you talking about? The one on day 2 lynched a mafia member, not a civ.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Soneji wrote:Sig what CFD in Turf Wars are you talking about? The one on day 2 lynched a mafia member, not a civ.
Yes we did, however Epi who was also a mafia member could've gotten lynched.
Even though the CFD worked out I was still agaisnt it, and ended up being civ even though people tried to lynch me for being agaisnt it. This is the same sort of thing Scotty is trying to do. I'm agaisnt CFDs espacilly when first I'm not in control of them and second if I think they are being directed away from a mafia member. Which I believed was the case. IN FACT I was right. In this game IWAY was almost CFDs then another CFD started on Frog who flipped civ. So a CFD was done to save a mafia member in the end. I still believe both IWAY and MM are mafia members. Which is why neither voted for the other.

Also looking back IWAY voted for Soneji it could've been a distancing vote, but right now I don't think it was.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Zebra what is the reasons for your Soneji vote? What do you think of Scotty?
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It is no concern of yours.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Demolition is recommended.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:It is no concern of yours.
:confused2:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Zebra do you think the night kill was by the vig or by the mafia
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

sig wrote:
ika wrote:im glad someone is finally listening to me
I'm glad you built a good case on me.............oh wait you didn't nevermind.
i like you you say "good case" to jsut furhter discredit me
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Well you haven't even built a bad case, you've literally done nothing besides argue with Golden and MP about stupid stuff.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”