[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 20

Re: [NIGHT 6] Bioshock Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

RIPIWG Bea, definitely looking at Bullzeye after this.

Randomly chose juliets to be rezzed.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

insertnamehere wrote:RIPIWG Bea, definitely looking at Bullzeye after this.

What about all those people who voted for Bea? None of them are suspicious, just me who considered voting her and ended up voting Dex?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:Another possibility just occurred to me - if Dex was immune to lynching, the lynch would have slid off onto Bea.
Jack, Ryan, and possibly Cohen all have that effect to some degree.
Good catch on the Little Sisters, Nev! And I will definitely be taking this^ into consideration regarding Dex.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

INH, Could you please explain the part regarding Bullzeye?

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Re: [DAY 6] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm voting for Mongoose.
Dom wrote: It's not about being single minded. It's about throwing the entire pot of spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Wait... Are you saying you're doing this or someone else? Because you've been very single minded tbh, first with Snow Dog then me.
I'm saying I don't think you're being single minded, I think you're throwing everything out there hoping for something to stick...

But I'm not so sure I'm interested in lynching you right now anymore.
Nevinera wrote: Not a ton. The thought did hit me that you could have gained her as an ally using the security bot plasmid,
but that really wouldn't imply any specific team. I have no specific suspicions of you though, if that helps.
It does... :)
Bullzeye wrote:

What about all those people who voted for Bea? None of them are suspicious, just me who considered voting her and ended up voting Dex?
Who among Bea voters do you think deserves attention?

And, INH, really... you randomized on a rez??????
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

I want Mongoose back!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: I'm saying I don't think you're being single minded, I think you're throwing everything out there hoping for something to stick...

I've brought up four people as suspicious, two of whom had been discussed at length already. I'd hardly call that throwing everything out there. My confusion was because single-mindedness was an accusation directed at you and your response seemed like you were also talking about yourself, if you wondered.

I'd have to look at Bea's voters again, I don't remember who they were exactly but my comment was more to do with INH seeming to act like it was my fault Bea got lynched when I didn't even vote for her. I agree INH's randomisation is odd, did you also notice when he voted for me he claimed to be following Bea's logic (though she hasn't said much about me) but used yours in his post?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP all the dead bitches.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

Don't want to miss the poll, so here I go.

*voting Mongoose*

I don't have a ton of time right now, but I want to make sure and vote before time runs out.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, lots going on. Well Dom doesn't make me nervous since bea flipped civ. I also don't feel good about continuing to lynch 'B' voters, or even late BWT voters for that matter. I won't be voting Bullz tomorrow, unless something crazy happens. I do think INH randomizing for a rez and saying he still wants Bullz to go after yesterday's results bears some explaining.

Doesn't it make the most sense to rez one of the players killed by a Big Daddy? Then there's only a 5 in, what, 31 chance that they're non-civ aligned. I'll see who fits that description and vote them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ok, voting juliets. She was killed by a Big Daddy, and llama never said he thought she was bad (like he did with LT). Mongoose also seemed pretty civ to me, but in a game where we've been reading people wrong left and right I'm going to play the math.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

I voted lt, because she was killed by one of the baddie teams. I don't think she was ever connected to BWT either, unless I missed it.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

I like that quote, might add it to my signature
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Russtifinko wrote:Ok, voting juliets. She was killed by a Big Daddy, and llama never said he thought she was bad (like he did with LT). Mongoose also seemed pretty civ to me, but in a game where we've been reading people wrong left and right I'm going to play the math.
The logic makes sense here, and I'll second that motion.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

I must've missed the memo on why Mongoose was civ, lol. I'm going with Juliet's, though I doubt it matters.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Russtifinko wrote:Ok, voting juliets. She was killed by a Big Daddy, and llama never said he thought she was bad (like he did with LT). Mongoose also seemed pretty civ to me, but in a game where we've been reading people wrong left and right I'm going to play the math.
This logic makes the most sense to me, although it doesn't really seem to matter who I vote for at this point. I am voting Juliets, though I believe Mongoose will be a good alternative.

Also, Just noticed Ajira made a drive by vote for Mongoose. Care to contribute anything?

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote: I'm saying I don't think you're being single minded, I think you're throwing everything out there hoping for something to stick...

I've brought up four people as suspicious, two of whom had been discussed at length already. I'd hardly call that throwing everything out there. My confusion was because single-mindedness was an accusation directed at you and your response seemed like you were also talking about yourself, if you wondered.

I'd have to look at Bea's voters again, I don't remember who they were exactly but my comment was more to do with INH seeming to act like it was my fault Bea got lynched when I didn't even vote for her. I agree INH's randomisation is odd, did you also notice when he voted for me he claimed to be following Bea's logic (though she hasn't said much about me) but used yours in his post?
I was just clarifying... I odn't think I'm interested in lynching you....

INH on the other hand....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Clearly I should be rezzed. I mean, I played better than anyone else who was dead. And I'm nicer than all of you. And smarter. And sexier. :D

WHAT????? My name isn't on the poll?!?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I'm not there either! Oh, the injustice of it all! We should form our own dead team, BWT, and finish off all these traitors who lynched us.
icanhazjoiningplzktks! :D
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 6

Who is worthy of the Vita Chamber?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:10 pm

agleaminranks
No votes

juliets
insertnamehere (10), Russtifinko (15), Boomslang (18), Spacedaisy (19), Devin the Omniscient (21) 24%

LittleTiger
Matahari (16) 5%

Lizzy
DharmaHelper (12), Zany Dex (14) 10%

Vompatti
No votes

Mongoose
Nevinera (2), nutella (4), Hedgeowl (6), Dom (7), Epignosis (8), Bullzeye (9), Snow Dog (11), indiglo (13), Ajira (17) 43%

No one! Mwhahahahahaha! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), bea (3), birdwithteeth11 (5), thellama73 (20) 19%
Total votes : 21
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6: Not So Bad for Me

"You'll find your path to Ryan is now clear. Tell him Sander said hello..."

The radio transmission jam had finally cleared. "What happened to you? I've been trying to raise you for a dog's age. Never mind. Would you kindly leg it over to the 'sphere and get on down to Hephaestus? It's time to settle up with Ryan."

Jack returned to the now clear bathysphere and exited it moments later, as he reached his next destination.

"Watch yourself. Ryan's stirring. We best keep to our knitting... It's time to either run the table or go home empty. Ryan's got the genetic key to Rapture. We get that from him and we get out of this hellhole. We don't, then you and I are ghosts.

Now, would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch? It's time to finish this."

"I see Cohen's lost his touch." Ryan retorted. "If you knew him when... when he used to believe in the work, in the struggle. And now, he rots in that never-land, waiting for someone to come and tell him he's still got it. I suppose that's why he let you live..."

"You can taste it, can't you? Andrew Ryan!" He taunted.

Jack soon came upon the hallway before the entrance to Ryan's office. Both walls were decorated with corpses of men and women pinned with knives.

"A worm looks up and sees the face of God! But look around... it's a regular convention of worms in here. They all had mothers, fathers, people who loved them. They got married, fucked their wives. What makes you think you're any different? I haven't chosen a spot for you on the wall yet. Let me know if you have a preference."

Ryan's office was sealed shut. Jack tried to get in.

"How like all parasites who ever tried to walk in stolen shoes. I'd explain the science that renders what you're trying to do impossible, but that would be like playing Mozart for a tree frog."

Jack had no choice but to turn around and try to find a way to break the barricade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vita Chamber method was a success. Everyone had voted and it seemed to bring the group together... hopefully they would be able to find Jack and find him immediately, Ryan thought.

Mongoose's dead and crispy corpse was soon reanimated and made completely new by The Vita Chamber. She rose and felt just as she had before the terrible incident. "I'm alive!!!" she proclaimed with happiness.

Jack continued on to the Hephaestus Core in the hopes of figuring out a plan to get into Ryan's office. Ryan taunted him all along the way.

"Rapture is coming back to life. Even now, can't you hear the breath returning to her lungs? The shops reopening, the schools humming with the thoughts of young minds. My city will live. My city WILL THRIVE! And, when that day comes, we'll use your tombstone for paving tiles."

"Imagine the will it took to create a place like this. And what have you built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not a man, you're just a termite at Versailles."

"Before the final rat has eaten the last gram of you, Rapture will have returned. I will lead a parade. "Who was that," they'll say, as they point to the sad shape hanging on my wall. 'Who was that?'"

"A man builds a city at the bottom of the sea. That's a marvel. Another man happens to be on a plane that crash lands on the same city in the middle of the ocean. Why, that sounds more like... a miracle."

Audio Diary #22: Bill McDonagh – “Ryan Takes F Futuristics”
Audio Diary #23: Anya Andersdotter – “Going to Heat Loss”
Audio Diary #24: Andrew Ryan – “A Man or a Parasite”

No one has died.
Mongoose has been resurrected!

It is now Day 7. You have 48 hours to find a parasite.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Thanks, guys! You won't regret it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 7] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

So it appears your host believes it is time for more plasmid giveaway! The stakes are even higher this time. If you want to win, PM me the answers to either one set of questions, NOT both. You can choose one or the other.

Let's see how much you've been keeping up on reading the posts and listening to your audio diaries. :feb:

Audio Diary Quiz
1. To what type of individual does Andrew Ryan compare parasites?
2. Dr. Steinman says that with the discovery of ADAM that flesh becomes what?
3. What other name does Bill McDonagh give to Fontaine's Poor Houses?
4. Peach Wilkins says that Ryan's 'Great Chain' is made of what? He also says his and his fellow workers' chain is the sort with what?
5. What are two of the items that Julie Langford complains that Splicers have stolen from her?
6. According to Cohen, why is Rapture going to hell?
7. Who were the two other scientists working on The Vita Chamber with Dr. Suchong?
8. What decision of Ryan's caused Bill McDonagh to resign from the council?
9. What is one of the differences between a man and a parasite, according to Ryan?

Host Post Quiz
1. What are the words spoken by Jack before the plane crash?
2. How many players were awarded plasmids as a result of the Day 0 poll?
3. The radio reminded the players that a parasite hates what three things?
4. What did Jack see written in blood upon entering the surgery wing at Medical Pavilion?
5. In what location did birdwithteeth11 experiment on his patients?
6. When Jack meets Peach Wilkins and hears a Splicer humming a tune, what does he say?
7. How much alcohol had thellama73 consumed before his death?
8. Jack learned what it truly means to be Ryan's enemy when he did what?
9. How many bottles of chlorophyll solution was boo missing?
10. What was Vompatti's final word?
11. What did Ryan do when Congress moved to nationalize his forest on the surface?
12. What derogatory term did Cohen call Atlas and Ryan?
13. What did one Splicer yell before a mob advanced on A Person and bea?
14. According to Ryan, why did Cohen let Jack live?
15. What does Ryan say about Jack surviving the plane crash?

You have until the end of Night 7 to submit your answers.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP nobody.

ImageImage
ImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 20

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Hey, everyone! I'm back from vacation, and thus will start my catch-up. I might not get to it all tonight but by tomorrow for sure I should be caught up.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Voted for DharmaHelper. :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Yay for no deaths! And wb Mongoose! ;airguitar: (I hope.)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

indiglo wrote:Yay for no deaths! And wb Mongoose! ;airguitar: (I hope.)
Thanks! I've kept up with the thread over the last several days, so I'm ready to roll! Let's clear out some baddies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

That's it!! Mongoose is officially kicked out of the cool dead kids club. :srsnod: :noble: :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

So who the heck killed me? Anyone wanna fess up to who shot the Mongoose? I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

DharmaHelper wrote:Voted for DharmaHelper. :D
Are you sure? Cause I didn't get that vibe from you.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wait we're voting for people we want to lynch?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

DharmaHelper wrote:Voted for DharmaHelper. :D
Ummm.......what??

Welcome back, 'Goose! :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:Wait we're voting for people we want to lynch?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

If that's a serious question I am completely willing to overlook this self vote.

Welcome back Mongoose!!!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Wait we're voting for people we want to lynch?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

If that's a serious question I am completely willing to overlook this self vote.

Welcome back Mongoose!!!

I can never tell if DH is joking or not.

Thanks for the warm welcome (back), everyone!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, this just gets weirder and weirder. DH, the resurrection poll was over! And you're not dead anyway! Why would you vote for yourself?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

WB Mongoose!

and guys how have you not figured out yet the self-vote is clearly the "public penance" for missing 2 votes in a row. lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Didn't want to point out the obvious myself for fear of my own punishment.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:WB Mongoose!

and guys how have you not figured out yet the self-vote is clearly the "public penance" for missing 2 votes in a row. lol
:feb:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Mongoose wrote:So who the heck killed me? Anyone wanna fess up to who shot the Mongoose? I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
...That was horrible. I approve.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Mongoose wrote:So who the heck killed me? Anyone wanna fess up to who shot the Mongoose? I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
Oh dear me. Image

That is truly dreadful. :overreact:

I think taking a fresh look at things seems like a good idea. I agree that INH's behavior seems... odd at the very least. I'm definitely willing to take a look there. I'm also thinking that by this point in the game (Day 7), making a quick list of the most quiet players, and then deciding who is worthy of getting the old eyeball from that list might not be such a bad move either. First, I'm going to double check when this latest poll closes. :p

XOXO Epi Girl
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Psh, nobody talk or anything.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry. Really hot day here and can't be assed to say anything at the moment.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Are you guys on or off the trail of GOB? I hadn't seen him speak much during my hiatus.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:Are you guys on or off the trail of GOB? I hadn't seen him speak much during my hiatus.
I could be convinced to vote for him today if we aren't going to try to lynch Dex again. He is already on my list for being so quiet. Did he even vote for anyone to be resurrected? I need to go back and check.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ok, so I finally get the whole "public penance" thing.

Personally, I think we should try to lynch Dex with as big a majority as possible, especially given the manipulation that occurred yesterday. Looking through the roles, there's no civ way he could have survived that.

G.O.B. is still on my radar, but very far behind Dex. I know he was in Florida for the past week, which explains his lack of vote in the resurrection poll, but his actions prior to that were still pretty suspicious to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

G.O.B. did miss the res vote. But I do think I will be going for Dex again today.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:Are you guys on or off the trail of GOB? I hadn't seen him speak much during my hiatus.
Good question and it got me thinking. This was his last post from June 25, almost 2 weeks ago.
G.O.B. wrote:I am voting Llama, Lizzy seems to have fallen out of the discussion somewhat. Hopefully, I haven't raised too many eyebrows. I just had a very busy weekend and hadn't been able to look at the thread since Friday. I am just working on catching up. Sorry I don't have a more sophisticated answer than mob mentality at this point. The shouts at llama seem the loudest.
So on the list for quiet player, GOB is at the top with 6 posts total. I don't really know how suspicious this fact alone makes him, but most of his posts were on June 25 in response to bea. He did keep up voting through July 1, so he has only missed 1 lynch poll, along with 6 other people over the holiday. Definitely worth considering, since he's still voting but not commenting in response to the many questions about him. I think there is still a good chance he's civ, but worth putting on the list for sure.

Linki- In florida? Well thats a good start to explaining last week.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Russtifinko wrote:Ok, so I finally get the whole "public penance" thing.

Personally, I think we should try to lynch Dex with as big a majority as possible, especially given the manipulation that occurred yesterday. Looking through the roles, there's no civ way he could have survived that.

G.O.B. is still on my radar, but very far behind Dex. I know he was in Florida for the past week, which explains his lack of vote in the resurrection poll, but his actions prior to that were still pretty suspicious to me.
Should have read this more closely. We could go for dex again if it was vote manipulation, but Nev brought up (and I went and reread roles) that several roles are unlynchable or cant be lynched or NK'd the first two times. So the question is do we try again and risk it?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

That is a very good point Hedgeowl. But would the unlynchable roles really cause someone else to be lynched??
Yesterday's lynch read more like vote manipulation to me. I think I would be more comfortable shooting for Dex again to be sure.

Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

Your gonna be disappointed unless your baddie
a stopped clock is right twice a day

Return to “Previous Jobs”