Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
Soneji wrote:I am pretty sure town tracker is possible, if we are in set-up C which has both town vig and tracker in it.
But, there wasn't a vig kill night 1 or 3, plus I don't see the mafia killing Marco/Silver so I'm thinking we had a 1 shot mafia kill. So unless the mafia jailkeeper picked the vig day 1 and 3 yet didn't kill them yet then that would be weird.

Also notice she doesn't answer my question she just says I did it.
I don't understand why you would ask zebra who made the kill last night if you are certain that it was a normal mafia kill.

At this point, I'm happy to vote sig, but I'll wait until later in the day phase.
Why? I did get a little aggressive yes, however I explained why stepped away from the thread worked out took a shower and now I'm calmed down. Sorry if I freaked out a little. I'd also argue you just link two games, I think I freaked out quite bad in Pikiman (as a civ), but lets not talk about that game it wasn't my finest hour. :P
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:I really want Marco and Polo to play games together.
I'm assuming Polo is a Syndicate regular?
DrWilgy wrote:Nah bruh, U

VOTE MATT
If Sloonei flips town, Wilgy is probably scum. This seems like a very opportunistic vote, especially in light of how "offhand" Wilgy is about the game.
Obviously WIFOM, but this is something to note now that Marco is dead.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:I would feel that it is quite likely that they might be scum. Both have pinged me to some extent already. Golden earlier seemed to be speaking to you in a way that seems as if he knows you're town, not putting enough into thinking that you might be mafia for your defense of Sloonei. I can only remember one post where it was slightly implied.
Soneji, can you point to this instance(s)? Thanks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:VOTE MATT
zebra, I don't understand your vote. Why did you hammer exactly? If you've already explained this, just ignore me.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Marco wrote:

VOTE MATT
If Sloonei flips town, Wilgy is probably scum. This seems like a very opportunistic vote, especially in light of how "offhand" Wilgy is about the game.
Yeah, I mean, jst look at those hammer votes. Wilgy had been claiming I was bad and MP was bad all along, but suddenly he is following us into a vote?

It's like Vomps levels of 'fuck u' in how much he is being obvi-scum. He could basically have scum claimed by now. It's great wifom, but really...
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@MP I've actually changed my mind about MM I've bumped him from a mafia read to a mafia lean. I don't think mafia MM would wait to vote for me, my case on him remains the same though, he was saved multiply days in a row from a lynch all of which resulted in the lynching of a civ instead. He didn't join the IWAY wagon at first and when he finally did he switched off to frog as soon as he could. This points to him being a teammate of IWAY who didn't want him lynched. Him saying after day 1 silver being killed means Ika is town, which it doesn't.

He does look better for not hammering yesterday though so I'd much rather not lynch him today.

Ika is much more likely to be mafia, he hasn't made much sense all game, tried to get me and MP lynched around a slip which didn't exist as well as his vote record. I think he is the mafia member who bussed IWAY his teammate.

However, out of all three I think the best shot to catch a mafia member right now is Zebra. Her recent posts are very scummy, hammering yesterday, trying to get people not to lynch IWAY, Voting and encouraging people to hammer me with no case whatsoever, and then just disappearing.

linki: No Mp she hasn't just like she hasn't explained how I'm bad and why we should hammer me.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:I won't be around at EoD again. Good luck everyone, and please don't lynch IAWY or DrWilgy.
And then there is this from EoD2.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And Wilgy and zebra both put down the hammer. And zebra has defended Wilgy on meta reasons.

Like, these two, to me... I just can't ignore them. I'd really like to nail one today and, if they are scum, take the other with town vig.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will certainly be opposing a sig vote. I don't like the names on his lynch chain as it stands. Ika, scotty, zebra...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Hello all! :workit:
Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm 70+ pages behind, and will probably not catch up. Sorry bout it.

Couple questions, since this is the first time I've ever replaced into a game:
-What kind of player was my predecessor? Essentially inactive.
-Who is the predominant civ-looking person? I would have said this was Marco before his death. Now... I don't know. Me, I think? Golden? Soneji? I presume by predominant you mean considered by the entire thread, yeah?
-Who do you not currently trust in this game? Everyone. :scared: But I can at least post a an updated rainbow for you if that better serves what you want.

That last one will help me tremendously.

Also I see Marmot posted the polls a few pages back:
Day 1 and 2 Polls

Thanks Marmot!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Marmot, why do you value Soneji so highly on your rainbow list? Has he claimed something that I should be aware of? Because I don't trust him solely on his voting so far.
I read MP's meta on bussing, and his explanation directly coincides with voting first on IAWY the pat 2 days, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were the bus driver himself.
In the words of LoRab, eye me all you want; I have nothing to hide. :lorab:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:I am going to:

VOTE GOLDEN

For now.
Why?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Soneji wrote:I would feel that it is quite likely that they might be scum. Both have pinged me to some extent already. Golden earlier seemed to be speaking to you in a way that seems as if he knows you're town, not putting enough into thinking that you might be mafia for your defense of Sloonei. I can only remember one post where it was slightly implied.
I don't know where soneji said that, but I am reading MP on his own merits and not in relation to other people. It doesn't bother me when someone I read as town defends someone I read as scum. I don't immediately assume a team.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't know where soneji said that, but I am reading MP on his own merits and not in relation to other people. It doesn't bother me when someone I read as town defends someone I read as scum. I don't immediately assume a team.
My bad, his reference is unclear. I believe he was talking about MM, not me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP: his reference is unclear out of context.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Soneji wrote:I am voting for Golden in main part due to his part in the Frog lynch and the way he interacted with Marco yesterday, treating him as if he knew he was town and not a possible scumbuddy for the potentially scum Sloonei/Matt he was defending. I intend to ISO him later today when I am done with work.

Scotty's entrance pinged me rather hard. It shouldn't matter to a townie replacement how their predecessor looked, they have no way of arguing from that persons perspective anyways to defend their posts. Best they can do is aim to engage with the game as best they can. A replacement will be judged in part by their predeccor but thats just something they have to live with. That he wants to know whose the most trusted townie comes off as wanting to know who to sheep.
Oh, I see it now, and you mean Marco.

Well, similarly, I was reading Marco as town. So same logic applies.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:VOTE SIG

are we going to do this now?
But why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:I'm not happy at all that ya'll hammered that vote. Soneji and Zebra are in my sites. Right now as is MM. MM has almost been lynched since day 1 yet every time someone steps in and redirects the wagon somewhere else. Yesterday it was a hammer vote when we had almost a full day left.

Hammering is like lock lynches, it doesn't help the civs unless they've got a red check on someone and SHOULD NEVER BE DONE.

linki:
@Scotty
1. He was inactive two posts.
2. That is a bias question :P but I'll answer anyway right now I'm trusting civ reading Golden, MP, and Wilgy. My wilgy read is mostly gut though.
3. Top suspects for me are MM, Ika, and Zebra.

You (psitt) and Soneji are unknowns however, I dislike how Soneji voted and almost hammered it yesterday.

Golden is a civ read despite his wagoning onto Frog and other stuff, however I might need to look back over him. Marco did clash with Golden a bit, but I'm unsure if mafia Golden would've killed him.
1. Oh great. He was a real Calvin Coolidge, eh? Well I'm more Teddy Roosevelt. People remember me for walking softly and carrying a big stick. But I don't ride horses. No sir.

2. Yea this I know. Is Wilgy being a Wilgy in this game? I feel like he's always a gut read.

3. What's the big negatives with zebra? I saw she pulled down the hammer yesterday, which apparently was not nice. And ika?
:haha:

I laughed way too hard at this.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Post by a2thezebra »

:haha:

I was joking about the hammer, sig.

MP, my Matt hammer vote was because the evidence had convinced me and I didn't want to give mafia time to brainwash everyone into changing their minds and voting someone else. I was sure they would because I was sure that Matt was bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote::haha:

MP, my Matt hammer vote was because the evidence had convinced me and I didn't want to give mafia time to brainwash everyone into changing their minds and voting someone else. I was sure they would because I was sure that Matt was bad.
That's fair, especially since I thought he seemed pretty likely bad myself, and I realize that your move would be seen as beneficial if Matt actually was bad, rather than a mistake.

Nonetheless, I am against every attempt to hammer today. I'm still pissed off that I could have contributed 5+ hours worth of analyses yesterday and didn't get to, and everyone else could have used that time as well. I think we should take literally every opportunity to hunt and analyze that we can get. Let's not give the mafia more time to hide.

In contrast, I think we should be more concerned with town working against each other than we need to worry about the mafia brainwashing, so let's try to solve this thing.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh well if that is true okay. However, I'm not sure it is. Zebra could very well be saying that since she caught heat for wanting to hammer me. Also saying that when I already had two votes making me only three away from being hammered is a very dangerous joke. :ponder:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:I am voting for Golden in main part due to his part in the Frog lynch and the way he interacted with Marco yesterday, treating him as if he knew he was town and not a possible scumbuddy for the potentially scum Sloonei/Matt he was defending. I intend to ISO him later today when I am done with work.

Scotty's entrance pinged me rather hard. It shouldn't matter to a townie replacement how their predecessor looked, they have no way of arguing from that persons perspective anyways to defend their posts. Best they can do is aim to engage with the game as best they can. A replacement will be judged in part by their predeccor but thats just something they have to live with. That he wants to know whose the most trusted townie comes off as wanting to know who to sheep.
First, I eagerly await your Golden ISO.

Regarding the bolded/underlined, this is actually a good point I hadn't thought of. Thinking on the times when I replaced in, I do think I was more conscious of my replacee when I was mafia than town. What do others think?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:

Oh well if that is true okay. However, I'm not sure it is. Zebra could very well be saying that since she caught heat for wanting to hammer me. Also saying that when I already had two votes making me only three away from being hammered is a very dangerous joke. :ponder:
What do you mean only three? Three is a lot. I didn't catch any heat for it, you were the only one who took it seriously.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Ji-san, did you submit the kill or was it someone else?

Do you have 1 or 2 teammates left? Based on your posts I'm going to assume 2.
Stop ignoring me, Wilgy. Please engage me in a conversation. How are you coming to your reads this game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:Looking at MP's posts and... Oh god.
500 posts in this thread
:noble:

MP's been a rabid sock this game already. Ugh. I ain't readin all that shit.
Since Golden is going to the Championships, I'm:
1) Trying to prepare him as much as possible, and
2) Essentially playing this game like my Championships game, since I'm not playing one over on MU
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
sig wrote:

What do you mean only three? Three is a lot. I didn't catch any heat for it, you were the only one who took it seriously.
No three isn't alot. And yes people were giving you some heat/suspecting you.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also if it was a joke do you actually think I'm mafia or no.

Also what ever your answer is you should move your vote if your not serious.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm in the top seven for this game. :noble:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty, thanks for looking at this sig/IAWY analysis. I've been wanting to perform teammate analysis since IAWY flipped, but my schedule's been a problem, then the hammer, and yeah. I'm going to get to it tonight no matter what, at least starting it, I'm telling myself. I'll review, analyze, then make comments and color them appropriately:
Scotty wrote:Looking through sig's ISO in relation to IAWY and wow, are there some gaps. 3 full pages of posts without him even mentioning IAWY. His main town lean starts early, with a mention of IAWY having a "towny entrance" and that's it for a while.

Someone pressures sig on his lack of completeness on ISOs and he divulges more thoughts on him:
I think inaword voted for Sonjie as a poke/RVS and hasn't he been gone since? I really don't see how this is enough to start a CFD day 1
Soft defense for lack of posting.

A CFD comes up on Day 2 for him:
I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

After reading him over I'm just seeing a culture clash.
It's like he is actually thinking about it but he's not at all because he's my scummy "at all". Well that's bullsuit, because MP had posted an eloquent ISO containing points besides just a "culture clash" 5 pages before. I know that sig had to have noticed it, because he references MP's points in this post:
sig wrote:
ika wrote:
sig wrote:I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

After reading him over I'm just seeing a culture clash.
hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?

and not only that, but rememebr last game as you mentioned it was on scum?
Yes however, it is rare for a CFD to hit scum, and funny you should mention last game sine the CFD in the long run lead to towns defeat. We'd have been better without the CFD that game.

Didn't MP even admit in his case it could be a cultural thing? If so I'm not sure I'm trusting MP right now. I've also got you Ika as a scum lean so I'm really not happy with it atm.

Also he has already said he isn't playing his MU game, just like I'm not playing the same I do on TS all the time. So none of these people has seen his home site play. And I know for a fact I will switch my game play/meta based on the site I'm on.
Way to throw it back on MP there, sig.
This is some hefty defending relating IAWY's playstyle to that of his own. Why defend someone so vehemently on lack of posting? I would think everyone would want more content as opposed to less content. :confused:

On his stance of a CFD:
Golden every single time A CFD has happened to me it has hurt town except for last game. Usually it is done by mafia or paranoid town. Also I'd argue the CFD didn't help since everyone was then to focused on the CFD people and tunneled on them avoiding the mafia who weren't for the most part agaisnt the wagon.
He sets it up so that if the CFD happens and IAWY is lynched, he's putting blame on those on the CFD. Like, what?
@MP I think you raise some good points, but I still believe it is cultural and I really really dislike Ika saying ppl who have played with him think he is mafia, when he specifically said he wasn't playing his MU meta. I mean I know I change my meta from here to MU, in fact I'm playing more like I would on my home site right now. So I don't like the meta case agaisnt him, espacilly with Ika pushing it. SO I call bullshit on the meta bad thing since while he is playing different then MU nobody here knows his home site meta. It seems opportunistic to do a meta push when so few people actually know his meta. That is the main reason why I don't like his wagon. However, I'd like to see more content from him I'd say if he doesn't improve we lynch him tomorrow.
So after continued pushing against the meta argument, he mentions as an aside one of MP's original points: lack of content is not looking good for him. As if dog just came to that conclusion on his own.
sig wrote:I've got my eye on Zebra, her switch reminds me of what Epi did in Turf war with the CFD. He didn't oppose it, but he wasn't agaisnt it.

I can't help, but think that I'm once again defending an inactive scum who is being CFD, however I'm not confident he is mafia and hate CFD espacilly onto lurkers who aren't around.
:haha: :ponder:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:So how about a counterwagon onto Soneji? Now that he has made a less then inspiring entrance.
Why?

You hate CFD's why should we lynch Soneji at this moment?

Linki: why don't you like them?
:clap: MM with the great point of the day!

Guys, I could keep going, but sig looks bad bad bad
All, what do you think of this point? In *your* experience, are teammates most likely to avoid discussing each other?

This is within meta and believable, in my view.

This was a point I made against Sloonei because it's something I see mafia say about their teammates all the time in an attempt to seem unaware of the suspicion.

This is the exact same point that zebra made in defense of IAWY.

I agree that this behavior is suspicious.

IAWY defended himself quite thoroughly with meta, which again, both sig and zebra (from my recollection, and based on what you pulled here with sig). I can't recall if anyone else agreed with that; from what I recall, everyone else found it suspicious. I'll find out in further analysis.

I'll do my own analysis of him, but this was a good start, thanks Scotty.

However, I'm not convinced, especially since town sig brings suspicion upon himself in defending the wrong people or saying something seemingly suspect all the time.

To rainbow how I feel specifically about that content, I'd say I find sig's interactions with IAWY slightly mafia. I thought Sloonei's interactions looked worse (moderate mafia, at least).

What do others think?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
Soneji wrote:Sig what CFD in Turf Wars are you talking about? The one on day 2 lynched a mafia member, not a civ.
Yes we did, however Epi who was also a mafia member could've gotten lynched.
Even though the CFD worked out I was still agaisnt it, and ended up being civ even though people tried to lynch me for being agaisnt it. This is the same sort of thing Scotty is trying to do. I'm agaisnt CFDs espacilly when first I'm not in control of them and second if I think they are being directed away from a mafia member. Which I believed was the case. IN FACT I was right. In this game IWAY was almost CFDs then another CFD started on Frog who flipped civ. So a CFD was done to save a mafia member in the end. I still believe both IWAY and MM are mafia members. Which is why neither voted for the other.

Also looking back IWAY voted for Soneji it could've been a distancing vote, but right now I don't think it was.
Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:It is no concern of yours.
zebra, I've been town reading you and I don't want to tell you how to play, but too many players this game are taking this kind of attitude to the game and it could cause town's detriment.

Every player's content (opinions, votes, etc.) is the concern of every other.

ika, Wilgy, and to some degree recently now you have all been difficult to assess and work with due to withholding information that helps explain your thought process as well as for closed-mindedness.

I do not want to lose this game because of closed-mindedness or a lack of willingness to solve via POE.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

He voted for him since Soneji was lurking, and had no issue with policy lynching him right?
If this was the case I think it was a dangerous gambit.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
sig wrote:Well you haven't even built a bad case, you've literally done nothing besides argue with Golden and MP about stupid stuff.
I have made my case like day 2 or 3 about your slip. nobody seems to care
Not true, many have commented on it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
sig wrote:@Zebra do you think the night kill was by the vig or by the mafia
You did it.
Didn't you say this about ika before? I'd have to look again, but I'm being lazy and want to engage you. :ohyeah:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Well, if nothing else, I learned a valuable lesson yesterday..

Pay attention to the hammer rule. I went to sleep. I woke up and sloonei was gone. I hadn't even considered that, I was just going to use the time I had yesterday to test some other people and figure out where I wanted my vote to end.

It might have ended up on Sloonei anyway, but I don't like that it became so easy. I'd have probably unvoted while I was asleep if I'd thought that through. Valuable experience.

VOTE DRWILGY

Right now I think Wigly and zebra might be two of the three remaining. My read on zebra has shifted. I didn't like her push on day 2 against IAWY votes, its what prompted me to shift my vote to IAWY to make it 4 vs 2.

RIP Marco. Sorry to see you go.
I'm with you there; I wish I hadn't voted for Moonei now, but I felt pretty good about it, and certainly didn't anticipate a hammer. Oh well.

I could see an incredibly brazen zebra defending one or both of her teammates (in this case, it'd have to be Wilgy and IAWY), but I need to look at her IAWY-relevant content again.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Zebra is making no sense and now out of nowhere suspecting me since I said she could be mafia? I also dislike what I see her hinting at since it is impossibly. I think we just saw a TMI scum chat slip from her.

@Ika read over my responses to your case on my slip, then tell me you still think it is the case espacilly considering the fact I'm most likely right about the world we are in.
What was this?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Soneji wrote:You do realize we are not in a set-up that has a cop, right Wilgy? You are either mafia or purposely trying to sabotage town with this kind of idiocy.
QFT
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:VOTE ZEBRA

There is no good civ reason to encourage a hammer after being the hammer which lynched a civ and pushed us to lynch or loose.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS LYNCH OR LOOSE!

Zebra is trying to force a hammer in an attempt to win no civ should be advocating for a hammer this early into a phase especially WITHOUT A CASE
GTH this emotion reads town to me.

I don't think we should be voting for sig. I think he dug himself a hole for defending IAWY and he's being scapegoated. I don't feel particularly good about ika or Scotty. I still think zebra is town but I'm slight town reading her at this point. Again, before analysis.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
sig wrote:VOTE ZEBRA

There is no good civ reason to encourage a hammer after being the hammer which lynched a civ and pushed us to lynch or loose.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS LYNCH OR LOOSE!

Zebra is trying to force a hammer in an attempt to win no civ should be advocating for a hammer this early into a phase especially WITHOUT A CASE
We have shown cases and you discretion them.

Not only that but the argument one needs a case is fallious. And your biggest thing is it's not lynch or lose its

3v6 so even if you are a mislynh (and I doubt it) it would be 3v4 after scum nk. And yes I'm accounting the town vig, all he needs to do is not shoot
Who's we?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm going to UNVOTE before some fool (or scum) decides to come in and hammer vote at a bad time.

I'd love to policy lynch zebra, but I don't know if that's our best course of action.
What's your current read of zebra with respect to alignment?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have a gut feeling we are in set up F.

C and 1 both have a mafia role cop, yet if I were mafia role cop I'd have checked Marco long before last night and I'd be hunting to take out power roles. I feel like a mafia role cop is tending towards unlikely at this point.

I guess 4 is still possible but it requires town vig to have hit 1-shot mafia bulletproof last night, and also the 1 shot mafia vig to have not been shot or to have been jailkept by the 2-shot jailkeeper... the circumstances seem more unlikely to me than C or 1.

So, as of right now, I'd suggest as far as likelihood goes:

F > C + 1 > 4.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
Soneji wrote:I am pretty sure town tracker is possible, if we are in set-up C which has both town vig and tracker in it.
But, there wasn't a vig kill night 1 or 3, plus I don't see the mafia killing Marco/Silver so I'm thinking we had a 1 shot mafia kill. So unless the mafia jailkeeper picked the vig day 1 and 3 yet didn't kill them yet then that would be weird.

Also notice she doesn't answer my question she just says I did it.
I don't understand why you would ask zebra who made the kill last night if you are certain that it was a normal mafia kill.

At this point, I'm happy to vote sig, but I'll wait until later in the day phase.
Why?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorry, I'll only be in sporadically in this day phase, unfortunately. I'll contribute as much as I can.

I do really feel as though my instincts that MP, soneji and sig are all town are good, though. I think we need to hang together.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:For anyone who cares about meta, here's a couple links of sig getting lynched in previous games.

Bullets over Broadway - sig was scum: More flails in these posts. More CAPS. Not unlike what I see in this game thread.

Talking Heads - sig was civ: More civility, more reason. I was seeing this at times today, but sig's recent posts don't match this behavior at all.
Can you look at Turf Wars? He was civilian there as well and consistently got heat.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:I think sig, MP, soneji and I are town

Two more of you are town, out of MM, zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika. MM is the one I think is most likely to be town in that set, which leaves 3/4 of zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika.

No, this is not me hinting at being a cop with peeks.
This is essentially a rainbow list, but can you rainbowify this for me? Or at least tell me how you currently rank those non-town reads and why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Marco wrote:

VOTE MATT
Yeah, I mean, jst look at those hammer votes. Wilgy had been claiming I was bad and MP was bad all along, but suddenly he is following us into a vote?

It's like Vomps levels of 'fuck u' in how much he is being obvi-scum. He could basically have scum claimed by now. It's great wifom, but really...
This is a good point.

I'd much rather lynch Wilgy today than sig.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:Zebra is making no sense and now out of nowhere suspecting me since I said she could be mafia? I also dislike what I see her hinting at since it is impossibly. I think we just saw a TMI scum chat slip from her.

@Ika read over my responses to your case on my slip, then tell me you still think it is the case espacilly considering the fact I'm most likely right about the world we are in.
What was this?
That they thought I was the vig, and she was either pretending to be a civ PR or threatening me as a mafia rolecop. Which I'll reiterate isn't true sine I'm not the vig.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I think sig, MP, soneji and I are town

Two more of you are town, out of MM, zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika. MM is the one I think is most likely to be town in that set, which leaves 3/4 of zebra, wilgy, scotty and ika.

No, this is not me hinting at being a cop with peeks.
This is essentially a rainbow list, but can you rainbowify this for me? Or at least tell me how you currently rank those non-town reads and why?
Mm still slight town
Scotty and ika slight mafia
Zebra moderate mafia
Wilgy strong mafia
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I won't be around at EoD again. Good luck everyone, and please don't lynch IAWY or DrWilgy.
And then there is this from EoD2.
Ugh, the WIFOM. :omg:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:And Wilgy and zebra both put down the hammer. And zebra has defended Wilgy on meta reasons.

Like, these two, to me... I just can't ignore them. I'd really like to nail one today and, if they are scum, take the other with town vig.
Golden wrote:I will certainly be opposing a sig vote. I don't like the names on his lynch chain as it stands. Ika, scotty, zebra...
I'm absolutely with you here.

VOTE DRWILGY

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”