Total votes: 11
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 5)

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:Starting to be more unsure about Epi. I thought at first he and Polo could have had BTSC but his cases have been...bad, to say the least.
Question:

What does Scotty thinking I had BTSC with Polo have to do with my cases being bad "to say the least?"
Answer:

They're independent thoughts.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:Starting to be more unsure about Epi. I thought at first he and Polo could have had BTSC but his cases have been...bad, to say the least.
Question:

What does Scotty thinking I had BTSC with Polo have to do with my cases being bad "to say the least?"
Answer:

Impossible. The conjunction betrays that notion. The two thoughts are grammatically linked. The second independent clause is the reasoning for doubting the first.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What sorcery is this llama? Every banner is broken except for yours!
Ain't my Photobucket. :shrug:
sig wrote:If Ika has given up the will to play and just keeps self voting we should lynch him, he will in the end just aid the mafia by doing that.
I'm at a loss who to vote for, I think LC might be good.
I am good. Which is why you shouldn't vote for me. :nicenod:

How does it aid the Mafia?
He said he was going to self vote, which implies he won't actually do anything besides come in self vote and maybe cause some drama. If this is the case leaving him alive when we need every civ vote is dangerous and will only help the mafia. Imagine we are in lynch or loose 4/3 one of the civs is Ika he self votes all the mafia vote for him we loose. This is an extreme example yes, but if he won't play and just keeps self voting I see no reason to leave him alive. If we had a vig I'd say we should shoot him, but we don't and I doubt the mafia will kill him. However, if he starts to play and doesn't just self vote or tunnel then I'm fine with leaving him alone, and not lynching him.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

You haven't left me alone scince day 4 why would you start doing it now?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Also the assumption that I would be doing it all game long is absurd and you know it.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Question:

Answer:

Impossible. The conjunction betrays that notion. The two thoughts are grammatically linked. The second independent clause is the reasoning for doubting the first.
I think the Engish teacher in you is picking apart trivial details that don't matter but lovely weather we're having, ain't it?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Question:

Answer:

I think the Engish teacher in you is picking apart trivial details that don't matter but lovely weather we're having, ain't it?
More like: "I thought the English teacher in you was picking apart trivial details that don't matter but your hairline is receding, so..."

Your example dropped the past tense, which I think is an important distinction... and the weather part has nothing to do with Epi, whereas the original statement has both parts about Epi.

I have to agree with Epi's read - what it communicates is that you used to think Epi and Polo had BTSC, and his bad cases made you reconsider that notion.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty's early posts are rife with hedging.
Scotty wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Checking in. Haven't read the thread yet, will try to get that done before work today.

Yay game!
Are you the Riddler?
Not this again :p

I'm feeling good about Silverwolf.
You know, I was just gonna say that of Silverwolf and ika, I find silver more suspicious. She seems more subdued thus far, where ika has already tried to work out the game (albeit in an exploitive manner).

That being said, they could both be civs and I'm probably voting a low poster day 1
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:EBWOP: becauSe I find it strange you are attaching yourself to bwt while patently avoiding discussing Dom thus far, and to an extent even Dfaraday
Why is this strange?

You have not mentioned Dom or DFaraday at all this game before this post, but you suspect me for not doing so?

You're walking a dangerous road my friend. :suspish:
Ah yes, but I votes for you on the reason that you haven't mentioned the trains and voted for someone for a thin reason that had a vote on him already.

I'm calling the kettle brown to an extent, because I think based on your actions I think that one of Dom or DFaraday is bad but I don't feel comfortable voting there yet in case I am wrong.

I feel better voting for you
Scotty wrote:I think that It is too early to tell for Dom and DFaraday. I lean scum on Dom, but having 4 people outright vote him is either a bullseye by town or a huge mistake.

im curious about bwt. My gut tells me he could be bad (yes I see that you are voting him) but I need a reminder: was he bad in "A World Reborn"? He was NK'd n1 I remember, and he is acting differently this game I feel.
In Turf Wars, I lied about making a spreadsheet to throw some last minute discord into the thread (I had no spreadsheet in Turf Wars). This was Scotty's reaction to my joke:
Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:It can be upsetting to mess up a nice spreadsheet.
Fine.
Ah, I see you messed up your spreadsheet in a game in which you were bad and that aroused a lack of interest.

:ponder:
wait are you serious?
Maybe.
Scotty wrote:Not so much impressed with bwt's lack of defense on the matter. His D1 has been pretty unfulfilling thus far.

bwt
Scotty voted birdwithteeth for the above reason. The only mention of bwt was to ask about his alignment in a game he ended up getting confused over.
Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Scotty wrote:I think that It is too early to tell for Dom and DFaraday. I lean scum on Dom, but having 4 people outright vote him is either a bullseye by town or a huge mistake.

im curious about bwt. My gut tells me he could be bad (yes I see that you are voting him) but I need a reminder: was he bad in "A World Reborn"? He was NK'd n1 I remember, and he is acting differently this game I feel.
bwt was bad in A World Reborn but he was not killed night one. Timmer was killed night one and then later replaced bwt
Ah, you know what? I meant Recruitment IV. I didn't even play World Reborn, I just got the two confused.
And before that, Scotty criticized (and voted for) MetalMarsh89 for this reason:
Scotty wrote:Hey Marmot: what do you think of the 3 current trains right now? How do you feel about those particular people being voted for?
Scotty wrote:EBWOP: becauSe I find it strange you are attaching yourself to bwt while patently avoiding discussing Dom thus far, and to an extent even Dfaraday
Scotty wrote:I guess what I'm tryin to say is: Metalmarsh

I could very well see a Dom or DFaraday/MM pairing. A teammate trying to save one of the big trains by attaching to another. A day 1 marmot lynch wouldn't be so bad, would it?
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Why is this strange?

You have not mentioned Dom or DFaraday at all this game before this post, but you suspect me for not doing so?

Ah yes, but I votes for you on the reason that you haven't mentioned the trains and voted for someone for a thin reason that had a vote on him already.

I'm calling the kettle brown to an extent, because I think based on your actions I think that one of Dom or DFaraday is bad but I don't feel comfortable voting there yet in case I am wrong.

Scotty accuses MetalMarsh89 of trying to start a third bandwagon (on bwt). Scotty thinks one of Dom or DF is bad, but is unwilling to commit to either, to read between the two of them and come to a decision. Instead, he temporarily votes for MM, and then joins MM's lynch against bwt.

It's also worth nothing that MM and Scotty have voted together three out of five times, the last time for ika. Keep this in mind.

In conclusion, I think Scotty and MM are teammates, and this was warning early distance. Erm, Distance Early Warning. Erm. You get what I'm saying: Red Alert.

++++

After birdwithteeth died, Scotty pointed to me. His MM suspicion up and vanished. What was Scotty's criticism of me?
Scotty wrote:RIP bwt.

I think Epi is bad.

I think he is capitalizing on slight mistakes people are making that don't necessarily indict them. I think he's hiding behind his BR vote and throwing a banana into the ring instead of his own two feet. Epignosis is Donkey Kong.
Epignosis wrote:Sir David Withteeth gets taken out yet again because of go-along voters.
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for epig because that was a weak ass vote that I think he's hoping to generate some speed. He knows he can out talk me. One of your teammates in trouble?

Linki: I don't think I've been that good at mafia recently.
Oh yes. I took my vote off Dom (who had three votes) and put it on you (who had none) to save a teammate. :feb:
This is what I'm talking about. If Epi were bad, he may be certain that his teammate is not getting the axe.
Never mind that multiple people stayed out of the Dom / DFaraday / bwt triumvirate- I don't think that's important.

What's important is that Black Rock accused me of trying to save a teammate (see what Scotty underlined), but his interpretation was that I "may be certain" (more hedging, by the way) that none of my teammates are in trouble.

That contradicts the idea that Scotty thought one of Dom or DFaraday could be bad. If he genuinely believed one of Dom or DFaraday could be bad, then why didn't I vote to save one of them, as Black Rock accused? Bear in mind that we know DFarday was good, and that my vote was on Dom for most of Day 1, and I switched to LC and then Black Rock near the end of the Day (as I recall).

Even more unsettling is Scotty's criticism of me here is that I stayed out of the bwt / DFaraday (false) dilemma, implying some sort of civilian credit on his behalf that he, unlike me, jumped in "feet" first. Scotty's criticism of me was that I did not lynch a civilian.

However, fast forward to Night 5:
Scotty wrote: I can only start looking at the common denominator- something you so readily gave us:
Epignosis wrote:Lorab
Epignosis (4), Nerolunar (10), Matt (11), DFaraday (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), sig (14), Spacedaisy (15), Polo (19)
42%

DrWilgy
Epignosis (9), Nerolunar (11), sig (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), DrWilgy (16)
31%

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Scotty (10), Sorsha (12)
46%

:scared:
So which is it? Am I bad for not lynching birdwithteeth11 Day 1, or am I bad for leading a lynch on DrWilgy and Nerolunar?

After telling Dom I was "flicking my poo finger" at people (whatever that means):
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Well, I'm one of those rare sorts that actually listens to messengers who say something useful.

Edith didn't say anything about Long Con, however.
Wait so you're taking the advice of a party that knows nothing but gut read? Or are you implying that you think Black Rock is Edith?

Either way, that's a quick turn around for someone that has been clinging to petty votes thus far.

Epi
Scotty wrote:OKAY well I didn't check the poll before writing hat. Epi is off the poll today.

How convenient.
Scotty wrote:I hope Mrs. Hughes knows what she is doing. Because if so, that makes me feel better about Epi for the time being.
What this tells me right off the bat is that Scotty cannot be Mrs. Hughes.

Three minutes after this little revelation, Scotty does not pursue suspicion of Dom or DFaraday or MetalMarsh89, but rather opens a new can of worms: Matt:
Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Oh man, I'm gonna get shit for this, but I still haven't caught up. Randomed between Bwt, DF, and Dom, and got Bwt. Sorry, even if you are bad Bwt :(
I don't like how you are handling yourself this game. Hollow promises to catch up (x3), not catching up, and "random" voting between the 3 trains. This doesn't spell confidence, Matt.

Matt.

And then another can:
Scotty wrote:Ok. If Matt never comes back I'm keeping my vote on him.

If not, I'll humor the Nero vote. :nicenod:
This time, he would considered a Nerolunar vote, whom we just lynched. Again, do note that Scotty had his vote on Nerolunar all Day but switched to ika at the end.

I know that ika likes bussing his team and being bussed himself. If ika did kill Silverwolf, he would beg his team to lynch him (and here he is even voting for himself).

The upside here is that, if Scotty and ika are on a team together, Scotty can vote out ika and point the finger at me for thinking through whether or not ika killing Silverwolf Night 1 fits the evidence and concluding that it didn't. Indeed, that is Scotty's plan. It's posturing:
Scotty wrote:i still want to vote ika before you, especially since you think he is civ.
When I asked Scotty what he meant by this:
Scotty wrote:That bubbles replacement does seem...coincidentally timed with these votes rolling in for her. I must admit. But at least she's showin up. That's why I'm voting Matt.
He dodged the question.

My intention for asking him to talk more about this was his appraisal that Bubbles was "at least...showin[g] up." Yet Bubbles had three posts, and only one of them was content.

At the end of Day 2, Scotty makes a worthless poke at MM:
Scotty wrote:You know who hasn't been around on the later half of this day? MM.

Is he still set on Matt? did he cocoon himself away to evolve from marmot to man?
This is Scotty's list. ika is listed as good, but MM is listed as bad. Bear in mind that Silverwolf is long gone. Night killed. Scotty played Turf Wars in which ika was bad and wanted to be lynched and wanted to kill Silverwolf.
Scotty wrote:Hokay. I'm not gonna rainbow list, but I will list thoughts I have for every person. Nothing super long.

Black Rock: null read for me. Epi's back and forth with her regarding LC didn't ping me either way and for some reason, Lady Edith trusts her. Would like to hear more from Lady Edith in why we should leave BR alone

DFaraday: suspicious only because he garnered so many detractors but I think his detractors had the most hollow of points in suspecting him. I still don't see the arguments against him, and would like to believe that statistically he didn't roll 3 Mafia roles in a row.

Dom: is still a suspect to me. I don't know what constitutes "bad Dom" but I do remember him being slightly antagonistic when he was bad in Arkham. He's not quite to that level right now, but he has a pattern this game of asking people if they are bad, and not following up on it. Aka lots of stoking the fires but not putting any logs on.
His vote for Illy yesterday does nothing to sway my mind.

DrWilgy: I have good vibes from him, though it's very hard to read his diary entries or actions thus far as indicative of his alignment.

Epignosis: I have Epi as slightly civ right now, primarily because he was removed from the poll Day 2. This is a strong statement and I went into the day thinking he looked most fishy for his voting for an outlier day 1. But he has appeared to offer something of substance as a civ so far, so I'm doubling back on my original suspicion.

Illyria: it's a toss up. I see that most of her writing hasn't been brought with substance, but she could just need to get her bearings after being away for so long. Someone brought up that she had been asking questions in thread a bit too much. I don't know her playstyle, but on the surface she seems like she could be posing. I mean that not as Audrey Hepburn, but as Milli Vanilli. Ya dig?

Ika: ika Is acting different than his last game where he was bad. I think he is thinking along linear tracks that makes sense. No reason to suspect him right now.

Long Con: slight pings here and there, but nothing overwhelming. He suspects me for buddying him and for a few other things, which I guess makes sense. I agreed with his assumptions day 1, but day 2 he grew weary and has been a little slipperier.

LoRab: looks bad. I didn't remember anything she has said so I ISO'd her. Not a lot of anything there. Half her posts are just nostalgic posts of the past or asking questions. The other parts:
Day 1, she laments that she doesn't see the case on Dom or DFaraday because they're both playing typically. She votes BWT with the crowd because...he made an inconsistent point, and that was unlike him. Then, shying away from all the bandwagons 24 hours later, does a meaningless vote for Wilgy because he is posting in normal Albeit strange Wilgy manner- also demanding he post normally.
She has played with Wilgy before and knows he has some quirky posting style every game. For someone that doesn't suspect certain people for posting similar to their meta, this is a surprising vote.
Day 2, she misses the vote, and comes back recently saying she doesn't know how she would have voted. Offers the same excuse: "I need to reread" the case on DFaraday. She accepts Epi's suspicion for being quiet, and says that her game has been unusually quiet so far.
Her excuses make her seem worse for wear. Even admitting recently that her game has changed recently.
I think LoRab could very well be bad, and would like to follow this suspicion further.

Matt: I'm feeling better about Matt. I probably would have taken my vote off him towards the end since he actually started to catch up and post thoughts lol

MetalMarsh: ehhh this guy is my top 3 suspects. We have voted similarly but I think his votes are disengenuous. His comments seem....hmm, off? Somehow? Than normal bantery MM. Like he's trying to appear civ.

Nero: null read. I go from civ to bad. It's not that he's pinging me, but that he's not saying anything that is making me feel he is civ.

Polo: he's a newb and I lean civ right now. Epi trusts him.

Sig: I like his posts and am reading him as civ. Which, as he has said, if he appears civ then he is probably bad. So... :shrug2:

Sorsha: she's taken a pretty aggressive stance this game. Not sure what that says about her alignment. Null read

Space daisy: don't have time to ISO her now, but I haven't really had a great read from her. I'm leeeeaaaaning bad but she has said some stuff (from tone) that reads civ.

Llama: I don't like llama coming out brazenly and latching onto a Nero lynch, not expanding on it, and then changing to Bubbles at the end. Could he really have something on Nero and want to stave it off until a time he can really peg him, and ultimately just jumped on a suspicion of someone else? Llama is a null leaaaaaaning civ read for me.
The most substantive thing said here was against Lorab. That's where he voted Day 3. Another can of worms without following through old suspicions.
Scotty wrote:For now, placing a vote on LoRab.

I'll be looking to her, MM, Dom and several others this phase.
Here is what Scotty had to say about ika Day 3:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
sig wrote:I see three scenarios here.

1. Ika is mafia and killed Silver before she could get a strong read on him.
2. Someone killed Silver to frame Ika, this points to an experienced mafia member.
3. Silver mainly talked about DF, Epi, and LC around the time of her death and EOD. One of them is mafia and killed her.
I'm requoting this, the more I think about the more likely it is to be true, plus I think all three would think that Ika could be framed for Silver's death. I'll do the leg work for it over the phase, I'm just throwing out some thoughts right now.
Yes, I thought about this, and I'm actually surprised ika hasn't talked about this point more. If I recall, he and silver like to feast on NK analytics. Though some people, like (arbitrarily) baddie DFaraday has admitted to preferring to kill people that support him or aren't involved with him one way or another to throw people off the trail. This wouldn't seem like a baddie DFaraday move.
I could be behind LC though.

i wish not to believe that ika is bad because a) that would undermine the role that takes people off the poll and b) he is acting vastly different than his last baddie game. Too much WIFOM in the argument that he killed his wolf partner.
After tangling with Lorab a bit, Scotty decides to stick with his guns and-

Oh wait no.
Scotty wrote:
ika wrote:i feel liek thsi game is going nowhere and its jsut back and forth aboutt he same things....

lets lynch dasy!
Ok. Ill throw my stick in the fire.

Daisy.
Scotty votes with ika.

Keep this recent accusation in mind as you read this stuff. Let it be a refrain to this song of the damned.
Scotty wrote:i still want to vote ika before you, especially since you think he is civ.
Scotty wrote:Well I'm mad again. Way to go, household.

Also, hi.
Scotty is mad because he was silenced and couldn't vote Day 4. That means Scotty isn't Mrs. Patmore.
Scotty wrote:Thanks for not lynching me today while I was holed up in the basement. I will respond in the morning to what I'm sure are rivoting reasons why I was the lead lynch for a while.

Also brief thoughts off the top of my head:

Llama seems bad to me. Nero seems bad as well. I'd be down with a Nero lynch tomorrow.
I trust Epi right now.
I am willing to leave LoRab alone, as well as Daisy.
I trust ika.
MM is still a ??? to me.
Matt...is about as hopeless this game as Bernie is to win the nomination.
More tomorrow.
Scotty wrote:Dropping in to vote for Nero. Nothing he has said in defense of his leading 4 votes all day has made me think he is anything but bad.
No discussion between that and this:
Scotty wrote:Voted ika.

Sorry I've been gone most of the weekend. Busy stuff.

The results of the champs game came out and ika did in fact kill silver n1. This seems eerily similar.
Now we're here, with Scotty wanting to lynch ika and then me.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

#Illyismafialetsgether
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Scotty's early posts are rife with hedging.
Scotty wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Checking in. Haven't read the thread yet, will try to get that done before work today.

Yay game!
Are you the Riddler?
Not this again :p

I'm feeling good about Silverwolf.
You know, I was just gonna say that of Silverwolf and ika, I find silver more suspicious. She seems more subdued thus far, where ika has already tried to work out the game (albeit in an exploitive manner).

That being said, they could both be civs and I'm probably voting a low poster day 1
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Why is this strange?

In Turf Wars, I lied about making a spreadsheet to throw some last minute discord into the thread (I had no spreadsheet in Turf Wars). This was Scotty's reaction to my joke:
Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:It can be upsetting to mess up a nice spreadsheet.
Fine.
Ah, I see you messed up your spreadsheet in a game in which you were bad and that aroused a lack of interest.

:ponder:
wait are you serious?
Maybe.
Scotty wrote:Not so much impressed with bwt's lack of defense on the matter. His D1 has been pretty unfulfilling thus far.

bwt
Scotty voted birdwithteeth for the above reason. The only mention of bwt was to ask about his alignment in a game he ended up getting confused over.
Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

bwt was bad in A World Reborn but he was not killed night one. Timmer was killed night one and then later replaced bwt
Ah, you know what? I meant Recruitment IV. I didn't even play World Reborn, I just got the two confused.
And before that, Scotty criticized (and voted for) MetalMarsh89 for this reason:
Scotty wrote:Hey Marmot: what do you think of the 3 current trains right now? How do you feel about those particular people being voted for?
Scotty wrote:I guess what I'm tryin to say is: Metalmarsh

I could very well see a Dom or DFaraday/MM pairing. A teammate trying to save one of the big trains by attaching to another. A day 1 marmot lynch wouldn't be so bad, would it?
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Why is this strange?

Scotty accuses MetalMarsh89 of trying to start a third bandwagon (on bwt). Scotty thinks one of Dom or DF is bad, but is unwilling to commit to either, to read between the two of them and come to a decision. Instead, he temporarily votes for MM, and then joins MM's lynch against bwt.

It's also worth nothing that MM and Scotty have voted together three out of five times, the last time for ika. Keep this in mind.

In conclusion, I think Scotty and MM are teammates, and this was warning early distance. Erm, Distance Early Warning. Erm. You get what I'm saying: Red Alert.

++++

After birdwithteeth died, Scotty pointed to me. His MM suspicion up and vanished. What was Scotty's criticism of me?
Scotty wrote:RIP bwt.

I think Epi is bad.

I think he is capitalizing on slight mistakes people are making that don't necessarily indict them. I think he's hiding behind his BR vote and throwing a banana into the ring instead of his own two feet. Epignosis is Donkey Kong.
Epignosis wrote:Sir David Withteeth gets taken out yet again because of go-along voters.
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for epig because that was a weak ass vote that I think he's hoping to generate some speed. He knows he can out talk me. One of your teammates in trouble?

Linki: I don't think I've been that good at mafia recently.
Oh yes. I took my vote off Dom (who had three votes) and put it on you (who had none) to save a teammate. :feb:
This is what I'm talking about. If Epi were bad, he may be certain that his teammate is not getting the axe.
Never mind that multiple people stayed out of the Dom / DFaraday / bwt triumvirate- I don't think that's important.

What's important is that Black Rock accused me of trying to save a teammate (see what Scotty underlined), but his interpretation was that I "may be certain" (more hedging, by the way) that none of my teammates are in trouble.

That contradicts the idea that Scotty thought one of Dom or DFaraday could be bad. If he genuinely believed one of Dom or DFaraday could be bad, then why didn't I vote to save one of them, as Black Rock accused? Bear in mind that we know DFarday was good, and that my vote was on Dom for most of Day 1, and I switched to LC and then Black Rock near the end of the Day (as I recall).

Even more unsettling is Scotty's criticism of me here is that I stayed out of the bwt / DFaraday (false) dilemma, implying some sort of civilian credit on his behalf that he, unlike me, jumped in "feet" first. Scotty's criticism of me was that I did not lynch a civilian.

However, fast forward to Night 5:
Scotty wrote: I can only start looking at the common denominator- something you so readily gave us:
Epignosis wrote:Lorab
Epignosis (4), Nerolunar (10), Matt (11), DFaraday (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), sig (14), Spacedaisy (15), Polo (19)
42%

DrWilgy
Epignosis (9), Nerolunar (11), sig (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), DrWilgy (16)
31%

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Scotty (10), Sorsha (12)
46%

:scared:
So which is it? Am I bad for not lynching birdwithteeth11 Day 1, or am I bad for leading a lynch on DrWilgy and Nerolunar?

After telling Dom I was "flicking my poo finger" at people (whatever that means):
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Well, I'm one of those rare sorts that actually listens to messengers who say something useful.

Edith didn't say anything about Long Con, however.
Wait so you're taking the advice of a party that knows nothing but gut read? Or are you implying that you think Black Rock is Edith?

Either way, that's a quick turn around for someone that has been clinging to petty votes thus far.

Epi
Scotty wrote:OKAY well I didn't check the poll before writing hat. Epi is off the poll today.

How convenient.
Scotty wrote:I hope Mrs. Hughes knows what she is doing. Because if so, that makes me feel better about Epi for the time being.
What this tells me right off the bat is that Scotty cannot be Mrs. Hughes.

Three minutes after this little revelation, Scotty does not pursue suspicion of Dom or DFaraday or MetalMarsh89, but rather opens a new can of worms: Matt:
Scotty wrote:
Matt wrote:Oh man, I'm gonna get shit for this, but I still haven't caught up. Randomed between Bwt, DF, and Dom, and got Bwt. Sorry, even if you are bad Bwt :(
I don't like how you are handling yourself this game. Hollow promises to catch up (x3), not catching up, and "random" voting between the 3 trains. This doesn't spell confidence, Matt.

Matt.

And then another can:
Scotty wrote:Ok. If Matt never comes back I'm keeping my vote on him.

If not, I'll humor the Nero vote. :nicenod:
This time, he would considered a Nerolunar vote, whom we just lynched. Again, do note that Scotty had his vote on Nerolunar all Day but switched to ika at the end.

I know that ika likes bussing his team and being bussed himself. If ika did kill Silverwolf, he would beg his team to lynch him (and here he is even voting for himself).

The upside here is that, if Scotty and ika are on a team together, Scotty can vote out ika and point the finger at me for thinking through whether or not ika killing Silverwolf Night 1 fits the evidence and concluding that it didn't. Indeed, that is Scotty's plan. It's posturing:
When I asked Scotty what he meant by this:
Scotty wrote:That bubbles replacement does seem...coincidentally timed with these votes rolling in for her. I must admit. But at least she's showin up. That's why I'm voting Matt.
He dodged the question.

My intention for asking him to talk more about this was his appraisal that Bubbles was "at least...showin[g] up." Yet Bubbles had three posts, and only one of them was content.

At the end of Day 2, Scotty makes a worthless poke at MM:
Scotty wrote:You know who hasn't been around on the later half of this day? MM.

Is he still set on Matt? did he cocoon himself away to evolve from marmot to man?
This is Scotty's list. ika is listed as good, but MM is listed as bad. Bear in mind that Silverwolf is long gone. Night killed. Scotty played Turf Wars in which ika was bad and wanted to be lynched and wanted to kill Silverwolf.
Scotty wrote:Hokay. I'm not gonna rainbow list, but I will list thoughts I have for every person. Nothing super long.

Black Rock: null read for me. Epi's back and forth with her regarding LC didn't ping me either way and for some reason, Lady Edith trusts her. Would like to hear more from Lady Edith in why we should leave BR alone

DFaraday: suspicious only because he garnered so many detractors but I think his detractors had the most hollow of points in suspecting him. I still don't see the arguments against him, and would like to believe that statistically he didn't roll 3 Mafia roles in a row.

Dom: is still a suspect to me. I don't know what constitutes "bad Dom" but I do remember him being slightly antagonistic when he was bad in Arkham. He's not quite to that level right now, but he has a pattern this game of asking people if they are bad, and not following up on it. Aka lots of stoking the fires but not putting any logs on.
His vote for Illy yesterday does nothing to sway my mind.

DrWilgy: I have good vibes from him, though it's very hard to read his diary entries or actions thus far as indicative of his alignment.

Epignosis: I have Epi as slightly civ right now, primarily because he was removed from the poll Day 2. This is a strong statement and I went into the day thinking he looked most fishy for his voting for an outlier day 1. But he has appeared to offer something of substance as a civ so far, so I'm doubling back on my original suspicion.

Illyria: it's a toss up. I see that most of her writing hasn't been brought with substance, but she could just need to get her bearings after being away for so long. Someone brought up that she had been asking questions in thread a bit too much. I don't know her playstyle, but on the surface she seems like she could be posing. I mean that not as Audrey Hepburn, but as Milli Vanilli. Ya dig?

Ika: ika Is acting different than his last game where he was bad. I think he is thinking along linear tracks that makes sense. No reason to suspect him right now.

Long Con: slight pings here and there, but nothing overwhelming. He suspects me for buddying him and for a few other things, which I guess makes sense. I agreed with his assumptions day 1, but day 2 he grew weary and has been a little slipperier.

LoRab: looks bad. I didn't remember anything she has said so I ISO'd her. Not a lot of anything there. Half her posts are just nostalgic posts of the past or asking questions. The other parts:
Day 1, she laments that she doesn't see the case on Dom or DFaraday because they're both playing typically. She votes BWT with the crowd because...he made an inconsistent point, and that was unlike him. Then, shying away from all the bandwagons 24 hours later, does a meaningless vote for Wilgy because he is posting in normal Albeit strange Wilgy manner- also demanding he post normally.
She has played with Wilgy before and knows he has some quirky posting style every game. For someone that doesn't suspect certain people for posting similar to their meta, this is a surprising vote.
Day 2, she misses the vote, and comes back recently saying she doesn't know how she would have voted. Offers the same excuse: "I need to reread" the case on DFaraday. She accepts Epi's suspicion for being quiet, and says that her game has been unusually quiet so far.
Her excuses make her seem worse for wear. Even admitting recently that her game has changed recently.
I think LoRab could very well be bad, and would like to follow this suspicion further.

Matt: I'm feeling better about Matt. I probably would have taken my vote off him towards the end since he actually started to catch up and post thoughts lol

MetalMarsh: ehhh this guy is my top 3 suspects. We have voted similarly but I think his votes are disengenuous. His comments seem....hmm, off? Somehow? Than normal bantery MM. Like he's trying to appear civ.

Nero: null read. I go from civ to bad. It's not that he's pinging me, but that he's not saying anything that is making me feel he is civ.

Polo: he's a newb and I lean civ right now. Epi trusts him.

Sig: I like his posts and am reading him as civ. Which, as he has said, if he appears civ then he is probably bad. So... :shrug2:

Sorsha: she's taken a pretty aggressive stance this game. Not sure what that says about her alignment. Null read

Space daisy: don't have time to ISO her now, but I haven't really had a great read from her. I'm leeeeaaaaning bad but she has said some stuff (from tone) that reads civ.

Llama: I don't like llama coming out brazenly and latching onto a Nero lynch, not expanding on it, and then changing to Bubbles at the end. Could he really have something on Nero and want to stave it off until a time he can really peg him, and ultimately just jumped on a suspicion of someone else? Llama is a null leaaaaaaning civ read for me.
The most substantive thing said here was against Lorab. That's where he voted Day 3. Another can of worms without following through old suspicions.
Scotty wrote:For now, placing a vote on LoRab.

I'll be looking to her, MM, Dom and several others this phase.
Here is what Scotty had to say about ika Day 3:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
sig wrote:I see three scenarios here.

1. Ika is mafia and killed Silver before she could get a strong read on him.
2. Someone killed Silver to frame Ika, this points to an experienced mafia member.
3. Silver mainly talked about DF, Epi, and LC around the time of her death and EOD. One of them is mafia and killed her.
I'm requoting this, the more I think about the more likely it is to be true, plus I think all three would think that Ika could be framed for Silver's death. I'll do the leg work for it over the phase, I'm just throwing out some thoughts right now.
Yes, I thought about this, and I'm actually surprised ika hasn't talked about this point more. If I recall, he and silver like to feast on NK analytics. Though some people, like (arbitrarily) baddie DFaraday has admitted to preferring to kill people that support him or aren't involved with him one way or another to throw people off the trail. This wouldn't seem like a baddie DFaraday move.
I could be behind LC though.

i wish not to believe that ika is bad because a) that would undermine the role that takes people off the poll and b) he is acting vastly different than his last baddie game. Too much WIFOM in the argument that he killed his wolf partner.
After tangling with Lorab a bit, Scotty decides to stick with his guns and-

Oh wait no.
Scotty wrote:
ika wrote:i feel liek thsi game is going nowhere and its jsut back and forth aboutt he same things....

lets lynch dasy!
Ok. Ill throw my stick in the fire.

Daisy.
Scotty votes with ika.

Keep this recent accusation in mind as you read this stuff. Let it be a refrain to this song of the damned.
Scotty wrote:Well I'm mad again. Way to go, household.

Also, hi.
Scotty is mad because he was silenced and couldn't vote Day 4. That means Scotty isn't Mrs. Patmore.
Scotty wrote:Thanks for not lynching me today while I was holed up in the basement. I will respond in the morning to what I'm sure are rivoting reasons why I was the lead lynch for a while.

Also brief thoughts off the top of my head:

Llama seems bad to me. Nero seems bad as well. I'd be down with a Nero lynch tomorrow.
I trust Epi right now.
I am willing to leave LoRab alone, as well as Daisy.
I trust ika.
MM is still a ??? to me.
Matt...is about as hopeless this game as Bernie is to win the nomination.
More tomorrow.
Scotty wrote:Dropping in to vote for Nero. Nothing he has said in defense of his leading 4 votes all day has made me think he is anything but bad.
No discussion between that and this:
Scotty wrote:Voted ika.

Sorry I've been gone most of the weekend. Busy stuff.

The results of the champs game came out and ika did in fact kill silver n1. This seems eerily similar.
Now we're here, with Scotty wanting to lynch ika and then me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:#Illyismafialetsgether
That gets more and more believable as time goes on. Maybe I'll ISO her after Dom, should be faster.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ISOing has truly become a Syndicate staple now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Wilgy gunning out reads the moment he comes under suspicion.
Yes agreed one of which is me, who is an easy person to say is mafia and not big deal when I flip civ. Wanna vote for me with him?
I suspect you, but I suspect him even more. Fine with me. This Lorab vote aint going anywhere.

DrWilgy
Cool, I'm glad you aren't voting Lorab!

Don't vote Scotty either for that matter.
Epignosis, after reading this post, do you still want to lynch Scotty?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Long Con wrote:
That gets more and more believable as time goes on. Maybe I'll ISO her after Dom, should be faster.
Looking at the polls...

On Day 1...

BWT and DFaraday were at 7 and 5 votes, respectively, when Illy puts a throwaway vote on Black Rock. Both BWT and DF were civs, so I can see why she'd want to avoid voting either of those.

birdwithteeth11
Spacedaisy (8), Metalmarsh89 (10), DFaraday (11), Dom (13), Scotty (14), Nerolunar (15), Matt (19)
30%

DFaraday
Long Con (5), birdwithteeth11 (6), thellama73 (7), Silverwolf (9), sig (16)
22%

Black Rock
Epignosis (20), Illyria (21), DrWilgy (23)
13%

On Day 2, when both Bubbles and DFaraday had 4 votes a piece (they would eventually both end up with 5 votes a piece), Illy throws a lone single vote on Lorab. Again, both Bubbles and DF were civs, so why initiate suspicion on yourself by voting either of those?

Bubbles
Sorsha (10), Spacedaisy (12), Epignosis (13), Polo (15), thellama73 (17)
26%

DFaraday
Nerolunar (5), sig (8), Bubbles (9), Long Con (14), Matt (19)
26%

Lorab
Illyria (16)
5%

Unfortunately, on Days 3 and 4, Illy didn't vote. Did she ever explain why?

On Day 5, poor Nero gets lynched, and Illy is part of that train.

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Sorsha (10), LoRab (16)
30%

There's no consistency here, either. Not that being consistent = civvie, but still, Black Rock on Day 1, Lorab on Day 2, Nero on Day 5.

Illy, are you no longer suspicious of Lorab? Or Black Rock?

Anyway, I haven't ISO'd her yet, but missing two votes, avoiding voting for civs on Days 1 and 2, and helping lynch Nero when siggy boy was a much better option on Day 5...

Hrm.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

You "paying attention" Epig? :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:
Yes agreed one of which is me, who is an easy person to say is mafia and not big deal when I flip civ. Wanna vote for me with him?
I suspect you, but I suspect him even more. Fine with me. This Lorab vote aint going anywhere.

DrWilgy

Maybe. Wilgy named several people but could only have targeted at most three. I think sig is good, and lynching me would be foolish. :shrug2:
Matt wrote:You "paying attention" Epig? :meany:
Quite. Are you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silenced persons:

ika
Scotty
People okay with lynching me as of right now even though I was not on the poll Day 5 (and/or were taken off the poll themselves):

ika
Scotty
thellama73
Matt
Epignosis
Black Rock
The first group cannot be Mrs. Patmore. The second group cannot be Mrs. Hughes.

ika and Scotty fall into both categories, meaning it is more probable that they are bad than everybody else. With thirteen living and three bad, at first glance, everyone has a 23% chance of being bad. However, ika and Scotty have a 27% chance of being bad.

Assuming a successful kill on someone other than Scotty or ika, that puts the percentages at 25% and 30%, respectively.

If you are a civilian, that puts the percentages at 27% and 33%, respectively.

If you believe sig is good, as I do, that puts the percentages at 30% and 38%, respectively.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Quite. Are you?
What do you think of my 3rd grade analysis of Illy's voting patterns?
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:Tbqh, I was being a little snooty with my last post because I'm befuddled why more peeps didn't vote siggy boy this phase.

But REALLY thinking about it, Epig has a point. Why would Daisy and sig have a PM discussion without anyone else on it if they really were on a baddie team? That means they were most likely civ btsc'ers. So who else was on Wilgy's list? Epig. Right on top.

I know it's lame and I'm piggybacking off the role reveal of Wilgy, but what does everyone else think?

Ya all think Wilgy was just messin' ? He could've been, knowing Wilgy, but I dunno. I actually have three days off this week, starting today, so assuming dem mafias don't butcher me tonight, perhaps I'll "pay attention" and reread some peeps.

Illy are you bad?
No I am not, and this is my thinking regarding Sig thus me not getting on that train.
thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Dammit. Sorry Nero. I came to my senses too late.

I think ika should be next to go. And I think at least a couple of those on the Nero train should be heavily looked at over the next few cycles.
Starting to be more unsure about Epi. I thought at first he and Polo could have had BTSC but his cases have been...bad, to say the least.
Epignosis would be a good place to look.
I disagree. I have not seen a good case yet, my own included. It has been pretty quiet this game, and with only three mafia the odds are not in our favor.
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:Anyone trying to pint the silver kill to me is really pulling bullshit. Anyone should see from the champ game that would know that I couldn't do it.

The fact I struggled this much in champ game alone should show enough that I can't do it twice. Much less before the champ game.
Silverwolf was killed here before you killed her in MCS.
That was the point I was trying to make?
Your point would be stronger if the Downton Abbey Silverwolf kill would have happened after the MCS one.

However, I'm not the one you're going to have to convince on that front.

If you are a civilian, please do not vote for yourself again.
^^This. FFS. We are dropping like flies here, and you want to help the Mafia? Wth?
:wall:
Long Con wrote:
It will be faster, that is the truth.

Matt, no there is no consistency with my voting, that is true. I have made no bones that I am struggling getting reads on people this game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quite. Are you?
What do you think of my 3rd grade analysis of Illy's voting patterns?
Inconclusive. I don't agree that sig was a better choice than Nerolunar, so I cannot fault her for voting Nerolunar.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

As for my missed votes, honestly, I had no idea that I missed them. The first day I could have sworn that I voted, the second day I missed I had the dates wrong. I had it in my head I had one more actual day before the vote was over. I think I voted in the thread both times?? I know I would have voted LoRab and answered questions as to why I would have...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Not that another Lorab vote would have made any difference. Thanks again for nothing, Tom. :disappoint:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illyria wrote:As for my missed votes, honestly, I had no idea that I missed them. The first day I could have sworn that I voted, the second day I missed I had the dates wrong. I had it in my head I had one more actual day before the vote was over. I think I voted in the thread both times?? I know I would have voted LoRab and answered questions as to why I would have...
I feel you must be destroyed immediately. :puppy:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illyria wrote:As for my missed votes, honestly, I had no idea that I missed them. The first day I could have sworn that I voted, the second day I missed I had the dates wrong. I had it in my head I had one more actual day before the vote was over. I think I voted in the thread both times?? I know I would have voted LoRab and answered questions as to why I would have...
I don't believe this in the slightest.

#followmeandvoteforilly
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:

#followmeandvoteforilly
So...you're saying she missed them on purpose?
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:

#followmeandvoteforilly
Yeah... That is your prerogative, but let's be clear that my life has not included Mafia for over two years. I have just gotten to the point where I am thinking about it when I am driving, etc. The first week was more like "Was there something I should be doing?? Ohh right Mafia!"

Why would I lie about that? That seems really odd. I could have said anything, why would I say that unless I am telling the truth?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt, Lorab has missed two votes. You've voted for Lorab before. Where do you stand on her?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:

DrWilgy

Maybe. Wilgy named several people but could only have targeted at most three. I think sig is good, and lynching me would be foolish. :shrug2:
Well in that case, I hope the fake doctor rezzes the real doctor since it would benefit his own cause, and perhaps Wilgy can then clarify.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:

#followmeandvoteforilly
So...you're saying she missed them on purpose?
yes, i could see scum doing that all the time, silver herself does that at EoDs as scum, if its a yslynch and she knows it she will intentionaly not post
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Provided I'm alive and able to vote, I don't plan on voting sig, Illyria, or thellama73.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Looking at the polls...

On Day 1...

BWT and DFaraday were at 7 and 5 votes, respectively, when Illy puts a throwaway vote on Black Rock. Both BWT and DF were civs, so I can see why she'd want to avoid voting either of those.

birdwithteeth11
Spacedaisy (8), Metalmarsh89 (10), DFaraday (11), Dom (13), Scotty (14), Nerolunar (15), Matt (19)
30%

DFaraday
22%

Black Rock
13%

On Day 2, when both Bubbles and DFaraday had 4 votes a piece (they would eventually both end up with 5 votes a piece), Illy throws a lone single vote on Lorab. Again, both Bubbles and DF were civs, so why initiate suspicion on yourself by voting either of those?

Bubbles
26%

DFaraday
26%

Lorab
Illyria (16)
5%

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Sorsha (10), LoRab (16)
30%

There's no consistency here, either. Not that being consistent = civvie, but still, Black Rock on Day 1, Lorab on Day 2, Nero on Day 5.

Anyway, I haven't ISO'd her yet, but missing two votes, avoiding voting for civs on Days 1 and 2, and helping lynch Nero when siggy boy was a much better option on Day 5...

Hrm.
Oy Matt, are you saying that Black Rock and Lorab are not civs? :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let's make that spoiler readable.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Looking at the polls...

On Day 1...

birdwithteeth11
30%

DFaraday
22%

Black Rock
13%

Bubbles
26%

DFaraday
26%

Lorab
Illyria (16)
5%

Nerolunar
30%

Hrm.
Oy Matt, are you saying that Black Rock and Lorab are not civs? :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
Silenced persons:

ika
Scotty
People okay with lynching me as of right now even though I was not on the poll Day 5 (and/or were taken off the poll themselves):

ika
Scotty
thellama73
Matt
Epignosis
Black Rock
The first group cannot be Mrs. Patmore. The second group cannot be Mrs. Hughes.

ika and Scotty fall into both categories, meaning it is more probable that they are bad than everybody else. With thirteen living and three bad, at first glance, everyone has a 23% chance of being bad. However, ika and Scotty have a 27% chance of being bad.

Assuming a successful kill on someone other than Scotty or ika, that puts the percentages at 25% and 30%, respectively.

If you are a civilian, that puts the percentages at 27% and 33%, respectively.

If you believe sig is good, as I do, that puts the percentages at 30% and 38%, respectively.
epi i hope you realize that the % chance of someone being scum is a constant number and that it never changes. in a 21p with 3 scums each player has a constant chance of about 4.76% chance of being scum. that number never changes no matter how many town and scum flip happen.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

also if it wasnt clear sotty is town and trying to use math to figure out if someone is scum or not is stupid and will fail more then not
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Elohcin »

Sig has been Night Killed. It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Elohcin »

A letter from our editor:

During my investigation I have determined that the ones we should be after are very experienced in blending in with our fellow civilians. We should be after those who excel at such things. This Mafia is smart and strong we need to take out a link or perish! I would look hard at Sorsha, Dom, and Long Con.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ika wrote:epi i hope you realize that the % chance of someone being scum is a constant number and that it never changes. in a 21p with 3 scums each player has a constant chance of about 4.76% chance of being scum. that number never changes no matter how many town and scum flip happen.
Well since it's Day 6, I won't be voting for birdwithteeth or Spacedaisy, so I prefer using Epignosis's numbers.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 6)

Post by sig »

You've got to be kidding me.
*shakes fist*
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JBIFAUHLZMWHDYDRWTT
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Poop.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

Not sure if LC is serious
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:also if it wasnt clear sotty is town and trying to use math to figure out if someone is scum or not is stupid and will fail more then not
How about self-voting?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:also if it wasnt clear sotty is town and trying to use math to figure out if someone is scum or not is stupid and will fail more then not
How about self-voting?
i did
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
How about self-voting?
i did
I mean, how successful is it at catching mafia?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
How about self-voting?
i did
I mean, how successful is it at catching mafia?
I've caught MP as mafia with it before.

But it was more useful because I did it in a game where votes weren't changeable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nicely done, ika.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have already gone through Scotty's posts. I would consider voting there based on my analysis, although the Wilgy business gives me pause.

Thankfully no one silenced me, so I am able to examine everybody else I am considering voting. Once again, I'll take Lady Edith's advice and begin there.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:I have already gone through Scotty's posts. I would consider voting there based on my analysis, although the Wilgy business gives me pause.

Thankfully no one silenced me, so I am able to examine everybody else I am considering voting. Once again, I'll take Lady Edith's advice and begin there.
Lady Edith is gravely mistaken about me, and I hope to show it to you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I have already gone through Scotty's posts. I would consider voting there based on my analysis, although the Wilgy business gives me pause.

Lady Edith is gravely mistaken about me, and I hope to show it to you.
And Edith implied that I'm not very good or experienced, so it would appear we both have a grievance with her ladyship. :srsnod:

Return to “Previous Jobs”