[END] Futurama Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme will be next in my TV Sitcom Series? (choose 1 or 2, anyone can vote)

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Friends (Sockpuppets)
7%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Parks and Recreation (Sockpuppets)
25%
Parks and Recreation (Regular Accounts)
7%
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
14%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
4%
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
21%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
11%
I can't decide!!
11%

Total votes: 28
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Re: [DAY 2] Futurama Mafia

Post by Celeste »

B-E-N-D-E-R BEEEEEEENDDDDEEERRR! B-E-N-D-E-R BEEEEEEENDDDDEEERRR! Saying B. E. N. DER-ER-ER-ER-ER!

Hey?! What happened to my hooker-bot?

Awww....stupid security bubbles. This bubble sucks. I wanna make my own bubble. With gambling...and alcohol...and hookers...
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Lunatella »

Hedonismbot is in hell! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What? No you can't have more torture. You checked masochist on your entry form didn't you? Listen instead to the soothing sounds of Michael Mcdonald.
Lunalee
nutella
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Did I mention hookers?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

All posts have been updated. Instead of a separate polls thread, I will be posting them in here and linking to them in the Story post on the front page.

Further, in accordance with my P-Score guidelines, all players behind sockpuppets will be auto-replaced without the player's consent if they fail either P-Score criteria (missing 2 votes or failing to post for more than 96 hours, including Night time). I will not announce when replacements have been made, however, as that will happen entirely behind the scenes. Furthermore, please do not discuss replacements at all. Thank you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I have to say everyone is doing an excellent job roleplaying so far. Keep it up. :beer:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Good move killing a human. Stupid humans. Where my non human lifeforms at!?!?!

As for the perpetrators of these hilariously heinous acts...don't get between me and my vices! I need outta this bubble. Just give me time to figure out which humans I hate more after the Day 1 activities.

-Bender Bending Rodriguez
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Re: [DAY 1] Futurama Mafia

Post by Perd Hapley »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:Hmmm, I wonder what Calculon has calculated as the odds of Hermes actually being evil? He seems to be inert, so we must reintroduce his programming to his body using science! I'll need to get a spare circuit board out of a mechanical goat, but it should work...

HAIL SCIENCE!
Rosebud...
Won't leave my trailer for more than.. 40,000 dollars..
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Calculon wrote:
Professor Farnsworth wrote:Hmmm, I wonder what Calculon has calculated as the odds of Hermes actually being evil? He seems to be inert, so we must reintroduce his programming to his body using science! I'll need to get a spare circuit board out of a mechanical goat, but it should work...

HAIL SCIENCE!
Rosebud...
Won't leave my trailer for more than.. 40,000 dollars..
*Less* than... I'm still a bit woozy
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

Oh my god I'm really in the future! I missed the day 1 voting phase and it's already day 2!

I'm going to find out who did this to Leela.

Also there is no way Robot Mafia isn't Mafia. Is there?
Richard Nixon's Head
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Richard Nixon's Head »

I see you all have got a..."head" start on me while I was away!
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

Let it be known that all perpetrators of violence will be swiftly punished by Vice President Agnew; it is my presidential decree that all bad robots, humans and cyborgs must let their presence be known, or else I will mock them into the 8th sun of Darnassus.

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooo
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Grand Scheme »

Fry wrote:Oh my god I'm really in the future! I missed the day 1 voting phase and it's already day 2!

Wot makes ya say dat, Fry?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Whoa mama...Hermes and his furry friend Nibbler have been behaving weird. Not to mention they both voted for Amy, who...while quite the buzzkill, clearly wasn't mafia. Now gimme a cigar Fry!

Also, did Robot Devil say something about a deal?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Re: Robot Devil. You might say I'm a gamblin' man. Show me what you got.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Amy Wong wrote:Nice one, guys.

Four double diet martinis, please.

Girl. I like your style.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Richard Nixon's Head wrote:I see you all have got a..."head" start on me while I was away!
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

Let it be known that all perpetrators of violence will be swiftly punished by Vice President Agnew; it is my presidential decree that all bad robots, humans and cyborgs must let their presence be known, or else I will mock them into the 8th sun of Darnassus.

Oh, I'm being ignored again.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Golf »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Richard Nixon's Head wrote:I see you all have got a..."head" start on me while I was away!
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

What you need is this fish pheromone. The most potent aphrodisiac in all of fishkind! That should keep you busy while those of us with real doctorate discuss the matter at hand. I just need to turbocharge the matter compressor first...

There we go! Now, I want to talk about this Zapp Brannigan. He claimed to vote for the Robot Mafia to save Amy, even though the arithmetic made no contribution to her safety. If he truly believed in Amy's innocence—well, in terms of the explosion, anyway—why didn't he vote for Nibbler, which would have kept her out of the lead? All bluster and no action, this one. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
Fractal
sprityo
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

What you need is this fish pheromone. The most potent aphrodisiac in all of fishkind! That should keep you busy while those of us with real doctorate discuss the matter at hand. I just need to turbocharge the matter compressor first...

There we go! Now, I want to talk about this Zapp Brannigan. He claimed to vote for the Robot Mafia to save Amy, even though the arithmetic made no contribution to her safety. If he truly believed in Amy's innocence—well, in terms of the explosion, anyway—why didn't he vote for Nibbler, which would have kept her out of the lead? All bluster and no action, this one. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
MORB BELIEVES YOU ARE CORRECT! THE BLONDE HUMAN MAY HAVE WISHED TO AVOID VOTING A CIVVIE WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING TO PREVENT IT!
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 44
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:Sweet, stupid Amy. I can hardly believe she's gone. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Though I suppose I can harvest Hedonismbot for various spare parts. Science marches on!
This senile old man is babbling on about nonsense again with no regards for furthering the ongoing discussion about who is responsible for the explosion which has devastated our planet. I do not like his lack of focus or his disrespect for the dead. Hedonismbot was a noble machine, please treat his parts with some respect.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bender wrote:Good move killing a human. Stupid humans. Where my non human lifeforms at!?!?!

As for the perpetrators of these hilariously heinous acts...don't get between me and my vices! I need outta this bubble. Just give me time to figure out which humans I hate more after the Day 1 activities.

I like this guy's lack of style.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Fry wrote:Oh my god I'm really in the future! I missed the day 1 voting phase and it's already day 2!

Whoa hold on there Red. Are yous trying to come after the Donbot? I recommend turning around and walking away pronto like.

He's champin' for a clampin'!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hermes Conrad wrote:

You seem eager to agree with the assertion that I am responsible for our misfortune. I do not like your behavior to this point, Hermes Conrad.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:There we go! Now, I want to talk about this Zapp Brannigan. He claimed to vote for the Robot Mafia to save Amy, even though the arithmetic made no contribution to her safety. If he truly believed in Amy's innocence—well, in terms of the explosion, anyway—why didn't he vote for Nibbler, which would have kept her out of the lead? All bluster and no action, this one. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
We had not even computed the space captain's vote for us as we were more concerned with the Robot Devil's preposterous accusations around the same time, but upon retroactive examination your point appears valid. Brannigan's vote did nothing except for keep him away from the real activity that was going on. This does not compute.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Nibbler, Hermes, and Zapp are three players I believe to be capable of horrendous deeds such as the ones we are currently investigating. I recommend some sort of violent actions be taken against them.
Richard Nixon's Head

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

Holy Eisenhower- a talking octopus! I'm gonna be rich when I capture and exploit you
Richard Nixon's Head

Robot Mafia wrote:
Bender wrote:Good move killing a human. Stupid humans. Where my non human lifeforms at!?!?!

Your prejudices are what's bringing down this country.

Friends, headless friends, and full-bodied heads alike: we must stop this robot Mafia scum and all robots alike before they realizes how fragile humans really are and stage a coup! Vote Robot Mafia. I want to make New New York great again, starting with building a giant wall-

Oh- what's that? My mic's on?

Oh.

I would like to redact what I said earlier about robots being all scum. I don't need another Watergate, Vote for me for the election, not to be killed.

Aroooooooooooooo
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Richard Nixon's Head wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

Your prejudices are what's bringing down this country.

Friends, headless friends, and full-bodied heads alike: we must stop this robot Mafia scum and all robots alike before they realizes how fragile humans really are and stage a coup! Vote Robot Mafia. I want to make New New York great again, starting with building a giant wall-

Oh- what's that? My mic's on?

Oh.

I would like to redact what I said earlier about robots being all scum. I don't need another Watergate, Vote for me for the election, not to be killed.

Aroooooooooooooo
The Donbot says you better change that vote unless you want somebody to put the clamps on your campaign funding, if you know what he means.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Professor Farnsworth wrote:There we go! Now, I want to talk about this Zapp Brannigan. He claimed to vote for the Robot Mafia to save Amy, even though the arithmetic made no contribution to her safety. If he truly believed in Amy's innocence—well, in terms of the explosion, anyway—why didn't he vote for Nibbler, which would have kept her out of the lead? All bluster and no action, this one. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
We had not even computed the space captain's vote for us as we were more concerned with the Robot Devil's preposterous accusations around the same time, but upon retroactive examination your point appears valid. Brannigan's vote did nothing except for keep him away from the real activity that was going on. This does not compute.
Egad, you monsters killed the only beautiful woman left in this party! Now it's a veritable sausage fest.

I voted for that fat machine and his not-sexy friends because it's my job as the heroic space captain to save the babe! I mean day!

I of course knew Amy was innocent all along! Never a doubt had crossed my mind. That was a given! The bigger question is, why are you quacks so quick to throw around the blame?

I don't like that small monkey-looking thing at all to begin with! Truthfully, he was next on my list of things to be eradicated by my mighty spaceship! Kif, quick! Give me a reason to vote for this Nibbler creature that doesn't look like blatantly covering my tail!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

Zapp Brannigan

Anyone that spends this much time discussing Amy's innocence speaks as someone who was all too sure of her alignment before her death and avoided voting her for that reason and now wants us all to be aware of that fact after her death and civ flip. This speaks of someone who avoided a wagon they knew to be civ.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I don't like this post either. It looks like he's going after easy targets in the non-posters.
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:The lack of votes in the poll at this time concerns me.
What disturbs me is why you would want to accuse a sweet, innocent Martian girl of such a heinous crime! And it has nothing to do with the lovely Miss Wong being betrothed to my underling Kif! I do not honor traditional monogamous relationships anyways! Zapp Brannigan is far too sexy for one woman, let alone one species.

It also seems odd that that foul-mouthed, ignorant, atrocious robot trying to steal my fame has yet to enter! Bender hasn't said a word either! Nixon and Headless Agnew are conspicuously absent as well. Now, I'm no detective, though I clearly could be if I wanted to, given my propensity for brilliant deductive reasoning as a seasoned ship captain, but something about that is making my Captain's sense itch. Kif, get the powder!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Also, he says he voted Robot Mafia to save Amy, presumably because Robot Mafia voted her. However, he never changed this vote close to deadline to prevent her lynch in any way or gave any solid reasoning for her to be civ that would prevent her lynch. This is pretty obviously scummy behavior and should be dealt with accordingly.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Zapp Brannigan, meet Clamps.

Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO FINDS PUNY CAPTAIN'S DEFENSE UNSATISFACTORY! THE LECHEROUS HUMAN DID NOT TRULY WISH TO SAVE THE AIRHEADED MARTIAN IN MORBO'S OPINION! ZAPP BRANNIGAN
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The Donbot don't like a whole lot of sudden movement against that there captain. He says to cool your jets.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Hwuwuwuwuwuwueh

His defense of Amy was so terrible, I think it gave me cancer! I don't care how popular you are, Zapp Brannigan, you will never work on my show! However, you've got my vote.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Friends, I don't disagree with the reasoning behind this lynch, since attempting to save Amy without voting for the second top lynch candidate is quite interesting, but if I recall correctly, this Zapp Brannigan woman had a thing for Amy. Could he have placed his vote out of love?

(Roleplay aside - could Zapp have voted against lynching Amy for roleplay purposes although he/she agreed she was the most suspicious and fully expected her to be lynched?)

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

You seem eager to agree with the assertion that I am responsible for our misfortune. I do not like your behavior to this point, Hermes Conrad.
I don't see how Hermes response to Fry could lead you to this conclusion, I definitely do not see what Hermes said as agreement at all.

Friends, I am placing a vote on the Robot Mafia. Though as I said, Zapp looks good too.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Bah! Why would I have ever said I suspected sweet Amy Wong of any heinous crimes? I said she was innocent from the beginning! I am a heroic space captain, I voted for the seedy Robot Mafia because he was the one who attacked her personally! I cannot let such an injustice go un-justiced! Kif, is that a verb? What's a verb again?

Small monkey with three eyes, I dislike you immensely. But your punishment will come in due time. Right now, I must exact my vengeance against the evil Robot Mafia for killing my beloved Amy!

Uh, sir, if I may, Amy was my wife, I am still very upset with-

Quiet, Kif! I've had a bad day and it would make me very upset if I had to fire you! But not too upset in all truthfulness.

Mark my words, the Robot Mafia will suffer the full wrath of Zapp Brannigan! Zapp Brannigan's vengeance is much like his lovemaking: fast, and hard.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Morbo wrote:MORBO FINDS PUNY CAPTAIN'S DEFENSE UNSATISFACTORY! THE LECHEROUS HUMAN DID NOT TRULY WISH TO SAVE THE AIRHEADED MARTIAN IN MORBO'S OPINION! ZAPP BRANNIGAN
This is entirely false, you buttheaded freakshow! Your face is practically a weapon of mass disgusting! Eugh!

If you look through my list of posts so far it is apparent I was willing to defend the sweet Miss Wong from the beginning.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Robot Mafia wrote:The Donbot don't like a whole lot of sudden movement against that there captain. He says to cool your jets.
This titillating robot makes little sense! Why would he vote for me and then tell others to not vote for me?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Scruffy sees no reason to change his vote from yesterday.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:The Donbot don't like a whole lot of sudden movement against that there captain. He says to cool your jets.
This titillating robot makes little sense! Why would he vote for me and then tell others to not vote for me?
You're still on my radar, captain. If I understand the Robot Mafia's point--and my degree in Robotology assures me that I do--he was worried about so many others voting you so quickly. Perhaps he fears that one of your evil compatriots has joined the bandwagon to make him, her, or itself look less suspicious?
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Friends, I don't disagree with the reasoning behind this lynch, since attempting to save Amy without voting for the second top lynch candidate is quite interesting, but if I recall correctly, this Zapp Brannigan woman had a thing for Amy. Could he have placed his vote out of love?

(Roleplay aside - could Zapp have voted against lynching Amy for roleplay purposes although he/she agreed she was the most suspicious and fully expected her to be lynched?)

Pah! I suppose it's possible, but then again, so is there existing a parallel universe in which everyone is female! Oh wait, I found that during the Parabox Incident... Doesn't matter! He could have voted for someone with more votes if he truly expected her to feel our wrath.
Fractal
sprityo
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Grand Scheme »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

I didn't agree, mon! I just asked why. Chill out, mebee try some reefah!
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Egad, you monsters killed the only beautiful woman left in this party! Now it's a veritable sausage fest.

I voted for that fat machine and his not-sexy friends because it's my job as the heroic space captain to save the babe! I mean day!

I of course knew Amy was innocent all along! Never a doubt had crossed my mind. That was a given! The bigger question is, why are you quacks so quick to throw around the blame?

I don't like that small monkey-looking thing at all to begin with! Truthfully, he was next on my list of things to be eradicated by my mighty spaceship! Kif, quick! Give me a reason to vote for this Nibbler creature that doesn't look like blatantly covering my tail!
Wait wait wait! So Robot Mafia, you be agreein' wit de professah now? Two hours aftah he posted dat point, you called him out fah not contributin' to de discussion. Which is it?

And Zapp, if yah were so sure Amy was innocent, why didn't yah tie da vote when yah had de chance? I tink dat's baloney.
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Friends, I don't disagree with the reasoning behind this lynch, since attempting to save Amy without voting for the second top lynch candidate is quite interesting, but if I recall correctly, this Zapp Brannigan woman had a thing for Amy. Could he have placed his vote out of love?

Dis seems fah-fetched to me. I mean, strictly speaking I guess it's possible, but I would nevah do it, and I suspect most uddahs wouldn't eithah.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
With all due respect I am frankly bamboozled by your inability to understand the point that Joey Mousepad was trying to get across therein. While it is true that I have voted for you, my desire is not and never has been to deter others away from doing the same; it was only my humble intention to remind others that there is no pressing need to make an immediate decision on the issue at hand. I can therefore make one of two assumptions about your position in this dilemma: the first being that you either misunderstood my position, or the second being that you have been willfully misguided in your approach to interpreting the actions of others, namely myself. I have no desire to change my vote at this time.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

I don't see how Hermes response to Fry could lead you to this conclusion, I definitely do not see what Hermes said as agreement at all.

Friends, I am placing a vote on the Robot Mafia. Though as I said, Zapp looks good too.
You think this computes over here? What possible reason could you have for suspecting us, the Robot Mafia?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hermes Conrad wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:

I didn't agree, mon! I just asked why. Chill out, mebee try some reefah!
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

Wait wait wait! So Robot Mafia, you be agreein' wit de professah now? Two hours aftah he posted dat point, you called him out fah not contributin' to de discussion. Which is it?

And Zapp, if yah were so sure Amy was innocent, why didn't yah tie da vote when yah had de chance? I tink dat's baloney.

Dis seems fah-fetched to me. I mean, strictly speaking I guess it's possible, but I would nevah do it, and I suspect most uddahs wouldn't eithah.
Oh I'm sorry, I had not realized processing new information was a violation of the terms and conditions. I will go back to blindly accusing everyone for being suspiciously quiet now.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I do not sense appropriate levels of eagerness or aggression among these people here. Are we all going to just sit on our clamps while these no good thugs pick us off one by one or are we going to make some explosions of our own, huh?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO HAS NO WISH TO CHANGE HIS VOTE! MORBO IS PERPLEXED AND ENRAGED THAT THE ROBOT MAFIA HAS THREE VOTES, TWO WITH VERY LITTLE REASONING BEHIND THEM! MORBO FIND'S BRANNIGAN'S SELF-PRESERVATION VOTE REASONABLE HOWEVER!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Morbo wrote:MORBO HAS NO WISH TO CHANGE HIS VOTE! MORBO IS PERPLEXED AND ENRAGED THAT THE ROBOT MAFIA HAS THREE VOTES, TWO WITH VERY LITTLE REASONING BEHIND THEM! MORBO FIND'S BRANNIGAN'S SELF-PRESERVATION VOTE REASONABLE HOWEVER!
My colleague with the lesser doctorate at least justified his suspicion by claiming the Robot Mafia to be overly defensive. President Nixon gave little reasoning at all besides his anti-robot prejudice! I find this disturbing, as robots are very useful for doing all of the dirty and unpleasant work we humans can't be bothered with. Nixon, do you have more of an agenda than you're letting on?
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Hermes and Nibbler still rub me the wrong way. I'm not entirely sure why, but since my robot-sense has never steered me wrong I will join Scruffy in voting for Nibbler. Hermes is next on the list.

If they come after me next or I go missing in the night...you know who to lynch next!

As for you Nibbler...Bite My Shiny Metal Ass!

Return to “Previous Heists”