[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [NIGHT 7] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 7: A Man or A Slave?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE FROM THE HOST:
It is incredibly highly suggested to watch this movie.

DharmaHelper has been killed by Jack. He was Andrew Ryan.

All living Splicers and Security Bots have now gone rogue.

Atlas has revealed his true identity to be Frank Fontaine. He has injected himself with Plasmids.

Jack has chosen to rebel against Fontaine and defected to the ADAM Guardians with help from Tenenbaum.

It is now Day 8. You have 48 hours to find a parasite.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 8] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

The first three players to vote for themselves after this post will receive plasmids.

These will be the last plasmids I am giving out. If you want more after this, you'll only be able to acquire them through looting. If you're reading this thinking you've missed out, well, I suppose you have.
:feb:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Re: [NIGHT 7] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Dom »

Russtifinko wrote:
Dom wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:RIP Dex :( I'm sorry I was so wrong about you. I wish you had helped us even just a tiny bit...

What do you think of the other things that have been happening in the thread, such as bea/indiglo and the discussions around Dom and INH?
There is definitely something afoot with at least one of those situations, Russti!
The question is, which one? Dom has pinged me before, I think, but I'd have to read back to remember exactly what he said. No doubt INH is acting weird, but that may be normal for him. And a Freudian slip is in large part what got BWT lynched on back on Day 2, so if bea really made 2 there it may be worth following. On the other hand, if she is good it looks pretty clear that indiglo isn't, pushing so hard for her.
I pinged you when I said we should lynch Bullz over Bea a few days ago... if I recall correctly you said you weren't suspicious of me because Bea turned civ. .

and you think that just because indiglo pushes for Bea, if Bea is good, Indi must be bad?
That's pretty crap logic.
Oh, right. That's what it was. Thanks for the reminder.

I never claimed to be using logic about bea/indi. I you're absolutely right that indi could be wrong twice about the same person. I just think that without some kind of certainty that the player you're accusing is not on your team, most people would hesitate to go after the same player twice in a row. I know I would, anyway. And indi has been extremely vociferous this time. So I very much doubt they're the same alignment.

I don't expect you, Nev, or Epi to agree, since you follow only logical arguments, but it's running through my mind so I thought I'd share for others' sake.
I didn't really realize that Indi pushed for Bea the first time. But still, I was just pointing out how it's not really a solid argument that Indi MUST be bad.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Holy shit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Well. Shit just got real.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Voted myself for a plasmid. I haven't gotten one yet.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Voted for myself as well.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Holy shit is right.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

Voted self. These things taste great!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

:haha: Shocking result! :haha:

Good luck civs!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My plasmid supply has run out. Good luck to all those currently living. :feb:
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 20

Post by insertnamehere »

Well, this isn't good.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Oh boy, things are about to get a lot deadlier up in here... RIP, DH.

People have mentioned INH as a possible target, but I'm not getting much of a bad read off of him. He was wrong about Dex, but so was I. His defense against Bullz feels legitimately frustrated as opposed to baddie posturing.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I think INH, Bullz, Snow Dog, and DFaraday are all good people to discuss today.. :)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh boy...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

holy poopsauce. that was a big one. well in all honesty i probably would have voted dex as well... and since ive missed a couple votes now i guess i have to vote for meself.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

^This fairly accurately shows what my brain just did... :|

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Whoa. Eventful night. D:

RIP indi and DH.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Indi and DH. I'm still pretty sure you were bad indi, but you are a worthy opponent and I'll miss playing with you. :hug:

Sucks that DH was Ryan. :(

I need some time to process all this....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ok - so still in processing mode.

Basicly a whole civ team has just gone rouge. A baddie has deflected to the other baddie team (As it was BWT's team, it's safe to assume that)..... The remaining baddie on that team just went pyscho and is about to go on a killing spree.

Do I have that all right?

Dom - you seem pretty set still in Snow Dog, INH or Bullz - in light of all this new info, your opinion of them doesn't change? Whyfore?

I'm willing to have the conversation, I'm just not sure what the conversation is. :shrug:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Wow. Hell of a night.
Boomslang wrote:Oh boy, things are about to get a lot deadlier up in here... RIP, DH.

People have mentioned INH as a possible target, but I'm not getting much of a bad read off of him. He was wrong about Dex, but so was I. His defense against Bullz feels legitimately frustrated as opposed to baddie posturing.
Interesting that his defense against me of all people would seem frustrated, don't you think? Maybe looking for sympathy after how annoyed I was at Dom/Nutella? The case on INH has nothing to do with Dex. In the first few days, he was demonstrably blendy and appeared to be trying to keep under the radar. Then he jumps onto the potential bandwagon against me claiming Bea made a solid case when she didn't even definitely think I was bad. He claimed I looked like I was being coached, which is an odd thing to say of someone who's been playing for as long as I have (or even a couple of months really, nobody needs coaching after their first few games). He never explained that comment despite me asking him to/implying he should do four times. Despite what he said on the matter, I also still think it's weird that he claimed to be following what Bea said and then used Dom's thoughts as the reason to vote for me.
Dom wrote:I think INH, Bullz, Snow Dog, and DFaraday are all good people to discuss today.. :)
You've changed your tune. Again. I think there's more evidence on INH than any of the others you mentioned and will probably be voting for him.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I honestly agree with bullz re: INH. I found his logic post my lynch to be odd and I still don't understand his thinking about how using my reasoning made bullz bad when of the 4 people I mentioned, I was least concerned about him. I said that in my old role the whole way through. I don't feel the need to quote my 1.0 version, because I remember saying it. And in regards to INH - yea, I don't get it.

Bullz - it looks to me you are thinking INH is the best person to lynch - and I do agree I can't make heads or tails of his logic this game, but I can never make heads or tails of INH's logic. it's especially fun when he's your host! Are you saying Boomslang is defending him? And I'm really not sure what to make of Dom yet, you're implying he's changing his tune, but it seems to me he's been going after at least Snow Dog from the get go? How's he changing things now?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

bea wrote:I honestly agree with bullz re: INH. I found his logic post my lynch to be odd and I still don't understand his thinking about how using my reasoning made bullz bad when of the 4 people I mentioned, I was least concerned about him. I said that in my old role the whole way through. I don't feel the need to quote my 1.0 version, because I remember saying it. And in regards to INH - yea, I don't get it.

Bullz - it looks to me you are thinking INH is the best person to lynch - and I do agree I can't make heads or tails of his logic this game, but I can never make heads or tails of INH's logic. it's especially fun when he's your host! Are you saying Boomslang is defending him? And I'm really not sure what to make of Dom yet, you're implying he's changing his tune, but it seems to me he's been going after at least Snow Dog from the get go? How's he changing things now?
Boomslang: He could have been defending him, I wasn't trying to imply that though. He seemed to be misunderstanding or misrepresenting the case I'd made by saying it had something to do with Dex, so I wanted to clear up why I found INH suspicious and see what Boom thought of it.

Dom: He wanted to lynch me for like half the game, then he didn't, now he seemingly does again. That's what the change was, you're right he's been after Snow for a long time. I'm not even sure what the case is against DF, is it just that he's quiet?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

re: boomslang - ok - I can understand where you are thinking there. I will look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Dom: Yea - I understand - he was more of an advocator of you when I was Bea 1.0 because of the two of us stuck in the ridiculousness of B = "baddies", he (I would guess?) felt I was more civ? And if not me, then you? IDK - I'm just trying to get myself into the sort of mindset of "if it's not one of them, it's surely the other of them" that seemed to run this thread the early stages of this game. I get the thinking, flawed though it may be. TBH - I'm not sure what the case on DF is either. He's always quiet - he's more of a "quality not quantity" sort of poster, yet you always hope when he posts there's more "quality" than you get. Kinda like DP ya know? I've not seen why we should think DF is bad, but then again -

every civ bot and splicer (that are not the vote manipulation splicers that are cohen's) just turned rouge - I can't even being to make heads or tails of that...
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow! RIP DH and indiglo. This game changed overnight. I figured we would know if Ryan died, but wow!

Definitely processing this, cause like bea mentioned bots and splicers gone rogue, oh my!

I have no idea who to look at now, but obviously someone thought indy a threat. I was about to say bad, but we dont know if it was a ryan or cohen splicer right? Lots of rereading today.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

the ice splicer was the one that did in indi. And until the night post, that was a civ role. if I remember correctly choen's splicers are the ones that have the vote manips.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Hey everyone (players and our host). I am so so sorry for my extended absence. I have been traveling way too much for work and done a lot of 15 hour days this past week and I am brain dead and exhausted.

I am going to begin trying to catch up now but this may take me awhile (thankfully I'm at my desk today and not having to be in the field).
ImageImage

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

bea wrote:the ice splicer was the one that did in indi. And until the night post, that was a civ role. if I remember correctly choen's splicers are the ones that have the vote manips.
You are right. I went back and reread. Yeah looks like the others are officially houdini splicer dancers, not just splicer. Whatever that means exactly. So it was a civ kill, before they went rogue.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

OK so Bea comes back after Indi and I make a pretty large case on her and votes for civ. Then comes back again, and doesn't even mention that case (or Daisy's) and just ignores all mention of her and no one thinks that's odd?

Not to mention, Indi is suddenly dead?

My vote will be going to bea today.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Kate wrote:OK so Bea comes back after Indi and I make a pretty large case on her and votes for civ. Then comes back again, and doesn't even mention that case (or Daisy's) and just ignores all mention of her and no one thinks that's odd?

All of the crazy shit suddenly going down aside, this is the one odd thing that has stood out to me, too. Bea was suddenly very quiet until the end of the night and suddenly Indi is dead? I will most likely be giving Bea my vote today, as well.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, I'm kind of reeling from all this.

Well I think it's pretty clear that a civ killed indi from the post, so someone obviously believed she was bad. It seems nearly impossible to me that they could have been on the same team. If they were, why would indi try to get a brand new teammate killed right after they arrived, especially if they were replacing a deadbeat?

My reread of INH is long overdue, it seems. And I'd still love for Dom to elaborate on his suspicions.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Phew what a catch-up!

So first, RIP Bea 1.0, Dex, and DH and RIPIYWG Indi and Mongoose. WBIYAG Mongoose. And welcome to the game Kate and welcome back to the game Bea 2.0. (I hope I didn't forget anyone! XD )

I like Bullzeye's case against INH. The moderately contradictory statements coupled with calling Bullzeye a "her" and saying he thinks Bullz is being coached is strange to me considering that Bullzeye has been around for years and I'm sure they've played games together before this one (though I'd need to go back through old games to confirm this).

One thing I don't recall seeing mentioned at all during the days I was missing was discussion of Boomslang and his misleading post on the possibilities for civvie BTSC. Now, I guess since Boats flipped civvie that kind of fell to the wayside, but regardless that post of Boomslang's is something that is still on my mind.

I also think indi might be onto something with regards to Beajira. My gut told me that Bea 1.0 was sincere in her defense and the change in terminology from "we" to "you" does quirk my brow a bit.

I feel like with the huge change of all of the civvie splicers now being rogue and Jack changing teams there will be a ton more to absorb and mull over. I definitely need to go back through the roles again to wrap my brain around things.

Also, my hand slipped and I voted for myself. Oops! :blush:
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Russtifinko wrote:Wow, I'm kind of reeling from all this.

Well I think it's pretty clear that a civ killed indi from the post, so someone obviously believed she was bad. It seems nearly impossible to me that they could have been on the same team. If they were, why would indi try to get a brand new teammate killed right after they arrived, especially if they were replacing a deadbeat?

My reread of INH is long overdue, it seems. And I'd still love for Dom to elaborate on his suspicions.
I have no idea of Indi's affiliation, and I"m still a little lost from just subbing in, but just because a civ (who is now not a civ?) thought she was bad, doesn't mean she was definitely. Further, even if Indi was bad, there are still plenty of ways for Bea to be bad.

Mata, (I address you because we were posting on this yesterday), does Ajira's behavior in this game remind you more of Candie or Detective Holder?

LInki Flyin high
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kate wrote:OK so Bea comes back after Indi and I make a pretty large case on her and votes for civ. Then comes back again, and doesn't even mention that case (or Daisy's) and just ignores all mention of her and no one thinks that's odd?

^This, so much this! I get that Indi's death is by a civ (now gone rogue) as far as the post reads, but all the splicers and security bots just went rogue. So let's assume that Indi was wrong about Bea and she was a splicer, well now she is a rogue SK, correct? That is assuming she was wrong about Bea, which I am not convinced is true. I am likely putting my vote there today as well, because the chances seem pretty good that miss Bea has a kill now even if she did not before...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Spacedaisy wrote:

^This, so much this! I get that Indi's death is by a civ (now gone rogue) as far as the post reads, but all the splicers and security bots just went rogue. So let's assume that Indi was wrong about Bea and she was a splicer, well now she is a rogue SK, correct? That is assuming she was wrong about Bea, which I am not convinced is true. I am likely putting my vote there today as well, because the chances seem pretty good that miss Bea has a kill now even if she did not before...
I don't know what's up with Bea either way, but wouldn't that be a little obvious for Bea to do that? I mean someone picked up on that almost immediately. I don't know if someone would frame her (or would have the foresight to do so), but it's not like Bea 2.0 hasn't been constantly as suspect since her debut. Killing off indi would be a good move for the baddies because they'd know we'd likely jump on the Bea-train asap.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Also, my hand slipped and I voted for myself. Oops!
Slipped huh? ;)

Congrats MP! You have caused 5 self votes in one Day period. A record in my book! :p

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I don't know what's up with Bea either way, but wouldn't that be a little obvious for Bea to do that? I mean someone picked up on that almost immediately. I don't know if someone would frame her (or would have the foresight to do so), but it's not like Bea 2.0 hasn't been constantly as suspect since her debut. Killing off indi would be a good move for the baddies because they'd know we'd likely jump on the Bea-train asap.
It isn't likely that Bea herself killed Indi. We saw that this was a civ kill (At the time). Bea's new behavior, though, is screaming baddie at me right now.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

So I guess the question here is was someone framing beajira or did she do kill indi herself (or the third option is indi's death had nothing whatsoever to do with beajira)? If she did it herself then she was a civvie at the time but isn't now. If someone else did it they may have been attempting to frame her, but since it was a civvie killed indiglo then the frame-up doesn't really work. So long story short, I agree with you that beajira is looking better and better for this lynch.
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

I have read back to since Bea 2 started posting and read Indiglo's comments about her. As she seems to know Bea's game very well I put a lot of faith in her points. It did seem like Bea slipped up and she did react differently than before. I voted Bea once and she was civ and don't want to make the same mistake again, but if she is bad I must.

So I'll probably vote Bea, but I need to read INH too. And Dom. Just comes and posts a few names to see what happens I guess.

Is your issue with me still that post I made about wanting to lynch Gleaming?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I re-read the roles to try to understand, but can someone articulate the real implications (how it translates to the game) of the splicers and security bots going rogue? I think we better batten down the hatches. I feel like I would feel a little more squirrelly (like some of you probably feel) if I really comprehended what this means for all of us.

I do apologize for being slow. I'm on Dayquil and I feel like I'm doggy-paddling around in my head.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

How sorry are you going to be that you keep belittling this case by calling it a Bea-Train when/if she flips baddie?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP DH and Indiglo too. Will miss both your contributions. (Although DH seemed burnt out after The Event.....me too)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:I re-read the roles to try to understand, but can someone articulate the real implications (how it translates to the game) of the splicers and security bots going rogue? I think we better batten down the hatches. I feel like I would feel a little more squirrelly (like some of you probably feel) if I really comprehended what this means for all of us.

I do apologize for being slow. I'm on Dayquil and I feel like I'm doggy-paddling around in my head.
Basically every Splicer and Security Bot still alive now can only win by killing off everyone else. Last-man-standing style.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

dfthsrlihrjdgfkmrwiothyuryldg bs ert;yjhridtnx
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Kate wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

How sorry are you going to be that you keep belittling this case by calling it a Bea-Train when/if she flips baddie?
I just call it that because it's catchy. You know, like A-Train. I'm not belittling it as much as being skeptical. Which honestly, I think we can use in this game considering how many civs we've already wrongfully lynched.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

PS - Thanks Dev.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mongoose wrote:
Kate wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I just call it that because it's catchy. You know, like A-Train. I'm not belittling it as much as being skeptical. Which honestly, I think we can use in this game considering how many civs we've already wrongfully lynched.
Oh, lol... I get it now.

Calling it a train signifies to me that you thought I was trying to start a bandwagon.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate- I'm going to answer this really quickly, as I'm on my way to pick up my father and bring him home from hospital! Yay! So it will be later today before I get back into the game-

Candie, definitely! I thought I answered yesterday about the Grimms comparison, but I may have just been thinking of answering. RL was hectic. Yes, the comparisons sound dead on correct, and I'll probably be voting Bea today as well, but will post longer, later.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Kate- I'm going to answer this really quickly, as I'm on my way to pick up my father and bring him home from hospital! Yay! So it will be later today before I get back into the game-

Candie, definitely! I thought I answered yesterday about the Grimms comparison, but I may have just been thinking of answering. RL was hectic. Yes, the comparisons sound dead on correct, and I'll probably be voting Bea today as well, but will post longer, later.
You did answer me about Grimms :) I just didnt mention Rey rules then because the game wasn't over so I didn't want to talk about it yet...

Return to “Previous Jobs”