33%

Total votes: 12
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 123

Re: Barry Lyndon - Day 2

Post by DrWilgy »

*equips tin foil hat*

LC is bad... He supported gambler's fallacy before his reveal in Eloh's game...

Then he gets revealed there... And causes mid game fallacy thoughts since it's on our mind!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Voting agleaminranks because it's getting close to the deadline and I find him the most suspicious out of the low posters.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Wilgy and zebra are just headstrong civs.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if both Wilgy and zebra are just headstrong civs.
:suspish:

The worst part is that this is frequently the case...

*preheats the oven*
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

5/12 missing votes and the poll ends in 10 minutes. Yeesh.

Makes me really wonder why we even bother with 48 hour periods.

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 36

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote:5/12 missing votes and the poll ends in 10 minutes. Yeesh.

Right?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

thellama73 wrote:

Right?
Wasn't me this time.
Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Barry Lyndon Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Who put Ricochet in his place?

Poll runs till Sun May 08, 2016 5:17:37 pm

a2thezebra
DrWilgy (4), Serge (7), S~V~S (9), Long Con (10) 33%
agleaminranks
Scotty (11), DFaraday (12) 17%
birdwithteeth11
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DrWilgy
a2thezebra (2) 8%
Epignosis
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Movingpictures07
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Serge
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
S~V~S
Epignosis (6) 8%
Ryan O'Neal
thellama73 (1), Metalmarsh89 (3), ika (5), sig (8)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ooh... Ninja DF makes an appearance... or... doesn't...
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

I checked in literally 1 minute before the poll ended, so I randomly voted agleaminranks. I'll catch up tonight.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:ooh... Ninja DF makes an appearance... or... doesn't...
From the looks of it, my vote wouldn't have made a difference no matter where it was.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Night 2

Fury among the commoners at the murder of Ricochet quickly bubbled up to the point of insurrection. Numerous and well trained though the army was, they could nevertheless not act fast enough to prevent the assembled throng from seizing one of their own and exacting bloody satisfaction

By the time they were able to shove the peasants back into their proper place, one of their own lay dead and bleeding, staining the green Irish clover red beneath her still-warm body.

a2thezebra has been lynched. She was Captain Grogan.
YOu have 24 hours to submit your PMs.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey look, I got one.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Barry Lyndon - Night 2

Post by Scotty »

Eyyyyyy GG Wilgy. I was wrong on my assumption on you both. Cool beans!

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Good job, Zebra voters!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:Eyyyyyy GG Wilgy. I was wrong on my assumption on you both. Cool beans!
Cool Beans indeed!

Tomorrow it'll be you vs LC for the lynch! Good luck to the both of you! Maybe both of you are captains, maybe not... but at least 1! try your best to survive in the kill or be killed mafia event!

LC - Hesitant to vote, felt like he wanted to make other life choices when the bus picked him up. Interactions between the two felt weird, especially the "Hey you are both bad" when in truth Zebra drove this bus. As a dying baddie, Zebra would often tell her team to send her to her grave.
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:You both look bad right now to me.
Why is that?
This whole back-and-forth has reached the level of contrived.
So you're saying we're teammates? Okay.
That's the only possible meaning of "you both look bad", isn't it?
A tinfoil reading and interesting interaction. These two communicating as "not teammates" about other players being aligned with Zebra would make for quite the decorative bus.
a2thezebra wrote:That is a fake ass vote if I've ever seen one.
Not everything Zebra stated needed to be a lie.

"Wifom is best served in gallons." - Diiny

Scotty - This student wasn't very good at tests, because of this he would favor a "I'll take the 50% over 100% wrong" type mindset... If he were a student! Scotty seemed to light up at the idea of alternate wagons appearing. Being afraid to outright defend his teammate, Scotty decided it would be best to claim a civ as being clean as well as his teammate and take the 50% right!

A comment from a distressed captain, hoping that more wagons would've appeared through out the day. The amusing part of this comment, it was the lack of votes that lead to Zebra's fall!

"Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere" - Mahatma Ghandi

I think the most interesting thing about this pair is that both took the 50% LC took it through the angle of us both being bad... Scotty took it through the angle of us both being good. Only one of the two is apparent to those who aren't me though...

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME ON BARRY LYNDON MAFIA Z The Z stands for Llama
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Eyyyyyy GG Wilgy. I was wrong on my assumption on you both. Cool beans!
Cool Beans indeed!

Tomorrow it'll be you vs LC for the lynch! Good luck to the both of you! Maybe both of you are captains, maybe not... but at least 1! try your best to survive in the kill or be killed mafia event!

LC - Hesitant to vote, felt like he wanted to make other life choices when the bus picked him up. Interactions between the two felt weird, especially the "Hey you are both bad" when in truth Zebra drove this bus. As a dying baddie, Zebra would often tell her team to send her to her grave.
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:You both look bad right now to me.
Why is that?
This whole back-and-forth has reached the level of contrived.
So you're saying we're teammates? Okay.
That's the only possible meaning of "you both look bad", isn't it?
A tinfoil reading and interesting interaction. These two communicating as "not teammates" about other players being aligned with Zebra would make for quite the decorative bus.
a2thezebra wrote:That is a fake ass vote if I've ever seen one.
Not everything Zebra stated needed to be a lie.

"Wifom is best served in gallons." - Diiny

Scotty - This student wasn't very good at tests, because of this he would favor a "I'll take the 50% over 100% wrong" type mindset... If he were a student! Scotty seemed to light up at the idea of alternate wagons appearing. Being afraid to outright defend his teammate, Scotty decided it would be best to claim a civ as being clean as well as his teammate and take the 50% right!

A comment from a distressed captain, hoping that more wagons would've appeared through out the day. The amusing part of this comment, it was the lack of votes that lead to Zebra's fall!

"Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere" - Mahatma Ghandi

I think the most interesting thing about this pair is that both took the 50% LC took it through the angle of us both being bad... Scotty took it through the angle of us both being good. Only one of the two is apparent to those who aren't me though...

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME ON BARRY LYNDON MAFIA Z The Z stands for Llama
I didn't know Gandhi said that. You are a doctor, so it must be true.

I'll tell you what's not true- that I was setting up a counter wagon for my scum brethren.
Wilgy- would you honestly have liked me to pick you instead of zebra? Because you're suggesting it was either you or zebra, and I was saying I wanted to avoid both of you so that a mislynch didn't occur. I didn't think either of you were bad. But I can't change an opinion I wrote a day ago.

I still think gleam is bad, even though you are resigned to snuffing out the life of LC and me.

agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Alright, I have no good excuse this time. I'm bogged down with finals and I just forgot the deadline was earlier than I thought it would be. Spectacular failure on my part. I will do my damndest to be a better player this upcoming day period.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Scotty, so... Baddies lost a teammate and the person conversing with said teammate was me. Am I supposed to believe that the baddies team didn't chime in anywhere on me? It's also like I stated a odd pattern that two players gave 50% correct checks regarding both me and baddie.

Did 2 civs come up and portray this pattern? Not likely. A civ and a baddie? More likely. It's the same reason why I figured Sig and Zebra were on opposite teams. Similar patterns, but little connection.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty, so... Baddies lost a teammate and the person conversing with said teammate was me. Am I supposed to believe that the baddies team didn't chime in anywhere on me? It's also like I stated a odd pattern that two players gave 50% correct checks regarding both me and baddie.

Did 2 civs come up and portray this pattern? Not likely. A civ and a baddie? More likely. It's the same reason why I figured Sig and Zebra were on opposite teams. Similar patterns, but little connection.
First of all, I have no idea if LC is a civ, and I can't answer to that. Secondly, you seem so sure that we are diametrically opposed on the matter that I think your logic is a little skewed. There is no direct correlation between me and LC being bad based on each other's reads. It's just our reads. I'm not vouching for LC- he could very well be bad- but your line of thinking in getting to that conclusion doesn't make sense to me. Objectively.

If I called the sky green and LC called the sky red, who is right?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty, so... Baddies lost a teammate and the person conversing with said teammate was me. Am I supposed to believe that the baddies team didn't chime in anywhere on me? It's also like I stated a odd pattern that two players gave 50% correct checks regarding both me and baddie.

First of all, I have no idea if LC is a civ, and I can't answer to that. Secondly, you seem so sure that we are diametrically opposed on the matter that I think your logic is a little skewed. There is no direct correlation between me and LC being bad based on each other's reads. It's just our reads. I'm not vouching for LC- he could very well be bad- but your line of thinking in getting to that conclusion doesn't make sense to me. Objectively.

The sky, for sure.

I should sub into games more often if this is what happens. :clap:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 98

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Becasue the main reason he had any suspicion at all was becasue of the "dragon" crosspost with Serge thing.

What I find suspect is people not seeing the worlds most obvious thing. I always miss role related stuff, and I caught this ASAP.

And back to this:
Scotty wrote:Sorry I've been absent a while. Getting back on track.

I want to stay away from the Wilgy/zebra lick-a-thon for now. Im not seeing baddies out of either of them and instead of possibly getting two mislynchesmislynches, I'll stick to more glaring developments.

I think Epi is right RE: SVS. Why make a comment chiding others for not voting if you havent even voted yourself? Then she leaves! it's absolute fluff to let everyone know she's still here and can make mistakes like the rest of the working class, and I don't buy it. I think Epi may be on to something.
Did you read my original posts?

Only 30 seconds apart! I came in and thought the poll was almost over. Surprised at only 2 votes. Posted,looked at the poll again, felt stupid, reposted. I had nothing to add since all the discussion had been Wilgy (whose game I have no clue bout, with this licking business) and Zeeb, whose points I either don;t understand or disagree with. SO I LEFT.

Thepost before mine was at 3:57, and the next post wasn't until 8:01, so noone seemed to care about showing themselves to still be here.

I was glad not ot have to vote since I was totally clueless, lol :shrug:

linki, OK bai, postinganyhow :p
Ah, so this is how you can see player posts in seconds!
Go into the UCP, xhoose "Custom" as your date format, and put this into the syntax window: D M d, Y g:i:s a

Typhoony showed me that at RM.

And yay for not dying and yay that a baddie died :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:

Whoever flips civ is right. This isn't a matter of your claims, it's a matter of your pattern. If two players were to call out the sky like this, I'd probably want to compare their patterns side by side simply because I know they aren't aligned in their thinking.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Wilgy, don't make me go Barry Lyndon Super Saiyan on your ass. Your whole exchange with Zebra was approaching ludicrous. If you're trying to head me off from jumping on you by coming for me, well... we'll just see. With the numbers we're dealing with in this game, I have no doubt that the baddies will be making some bold moves, and you fit the bill for that right now, both with your convo with Zebra and you trying to control the situation now.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So, you are implying that I started the Zebra votes and got her lynched as her teammate still? What was so ludicrous about our conversation? I want quotes not vague statements LC. Vague statements like that only serve to set tones and generalize a large amount of information.

I do think there's a high chance of you bussing Zebra. I'll go over that tomorrow before EoN.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quick question, LC & Sorsha, can I get opinions on each other? Not becasue I specifically suspect either of you, but becasue of recent history, I think it would be valuable.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, what would've prompted said "bold moves" that statement doesn't make any sense. Since there's no cause. Cause and effect statements only work if there's a cause which you haven't presented.

If "with the numbers" or the set player number is the cause... Why then? Why would on day 2, I would go after my teammate instead of day 1? Why not wait till 3 if numbers is the reason? after being hardly vocal, and numbers have anything to do with that? Perhaps my thoughts were this "hey I know we just gained some advantage in our baddie to civ ratio, now is clearly the time to make a bold move and go after my teammate."

What you are saying and/or proposing makes no sense.

Tldr - What about the exchange was ludicrous, what prompted my bold moves if I'm bad, and what do the numbers have to do with my actions? Because right now it seems like you are saying things to say them.

@SVS who do you suspect right now?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Becasue the main reason he had any suspicion at all was becasue of the "dragon" crosspost with Serge thing.

What I find suspect is people not seeing the worlds most obvious thing. I always miss role related stuff, and I caught this ASAP.

And back to this:
Scotty wrote:Sorry I've been absent a while. Getting back on track.

I want to stay away from the Wilgy/zebra lick-a-thon for now. Im not seeing baddies out of either of them and instead of possibly getting two mislynchesmislynches, I'll stick to more glaring developments.

I think Epi is right RE: SVS. Why make a comment chiding others for not voting if you havent even voted yourself? Then she leaves! it's absolute fluff to let everyone know she's still here and can make mistakes like the rest of the working class, and I don't buy it. I think Epi may be on to something.
Did you read my original posts?

Only 30 seconds apart! I came in and thought the poll was almost over. Surprised at only 2 votes. Posted,looked at the poll again, felt stupid, reposted. I had nothing to add since all the discussion had been Wilgy (whose game I have no clue bout, with this licking business) and Zeeb, whose points I either don;t understand or disagree with. SO I LEFT.

Thepost before mine was at 3:57, and the next post wasn't until 8:01, so noone seemed to care about showing themselves to still be here.

I was glad not ot have to vote since I was totally clueless, lol :shrug:

linki, OK bai, postinganyhow :p
Ah, so this is how you can see player posts in seconds!
Go into the UCP, xhoose "Custom" as your date format, and put this into the syntax window: D M d, Y g:i:s a

Typhoony showed me that at RM.

And yay for not dying and yay that a baddie died :)
I've seen people mention the existence before. In fact, I once even sent a night action in on the same minute a night period ended, and the host (I can't remember who it was tbh) informed me I was 2 seconds late. All this time, I've wondered how I could have been 2 seconds late when by my watch, I sent it in at the exact correct time. Now I know.

Thanks! I've now got mine set.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... I could also see a Serge vs Epi tomorrow.

Serge was fast with the acceptance of my theory...

Epi was fast with the theory of SVS's baddie ways.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think Epi was sincere. I think if he was bad, he would have come up with a better theory.

Although I am pretty clueless. I feel like I am suspecting the people I normally suspect, and that's stupid. I did not particularly distrust Zebra more than anyone else, I mainly voted for her becasue I had to leave, and it sounded like I could have taken votes, so it was a self protection thing.

I just feel like everyone in here is bad, lol, and that can't be true, so I am not sure how valuable my opinion is.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Interesting. You have been off my grid this game which is abnormal. I can normally assume you are town or mafia but this time I get a big fat null.

If you can change that I'd be very appreciative.
Image Image Image
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Serge »

DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... I could also see a Serge vs Epi tomorrow.
What does this mean? Am I getting lynched? Why did I even follow your case then? :confused:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Serge wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... I could also see a Serge vs Epi tomorrow.
What does this mean? Am I getting lynched? Why did I even follow your case then? :confused:
Yeah, I am rather confused as well. I am having a hard time following here, tbh. A lot of people have gone pretty quiet, and Wilgy totally confounds me.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I'm so sorry I got a2zebra lynched. :P
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:Quick question, LC & Sorsha, can I get opinions on each other? Not becasue I specifically suspect either of you, but becasue of recent history, I think it would be valuable.
Hmm... What recent history is this SVS?

Also, LC and SVS, could you two comment on each other? I'm intrigued as to what you two think of each other.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Random guess at who is bad:
LC
SVS
BWT
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Quick question, LC & Sorsha, can I get opinions on each other? Not becasue I specifically suspect either of you, but becasue of recent history, I think it would be valuable.
Hmm... What recent history is this SVS?

Also, LC and SVS, could you two comment on each other? I'm intrigued as to what you two think of each other.
Their recent history of being bad together, like in the game that just ended plus at least one of the recent smaller games, I don't recall which. They have seen each others recent baddie game, so their perspectives on each other would be valuable.

And no, not bad. Sorry, you be barking up the wrong tree. Not helpful, yes, bad, no.

And I always think LC is bad, and last time I was wrong. I used to read him fairly well, I think, but not so much anymore. I do not think he has BTSC with Serge, though. There is that :grin:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry I missed it. Blame my mother.
I usually think LC is bad and I'm wrong as often as I'm right. I don't see anything in this game that reminds me of the last game so far though. Absolutely not defending him, I wouldn't fight a LC lynch today but I can't read him well at all and never have been able to.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Day 3
Protestations notwithstanding, the royal army can only be withstood for so long, and it wasn't long before the assembled group found themselves whisked away to fight in a war they knew, nor cared, nothing about.

But fortune has a way of favoring the bold, and opportunities abound for a sly and enterprising young soul to avoid doing his duty. Just such an opportunity came not long after they had made the crossing onto the continent. A bout of stomach flu had seized the entire ranks of commanding officers, and the motley party used this an excuse to slip off into the woods, unnoticed. It was in this way that they managed to escape military service, and flee to Prussia. But that too was to have its own problems, as they were soon to find out.

No one has been killed.
It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch a Captain.

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Barry Lyndon - Day 3

Post by Marmot »

I might vote Epignosis again because I'm on a role. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No deaths? I looked at the roles again, and shouldn't there be one, or possibly even two deaths?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Yeah and with apparently no blocker or Doctor... Someone forget to send in a PM?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah it does kinda look that way. Intentional or not? No kill with so many no/low shows could work.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm content with these results.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So....I still really want to vote agleaminranks.

And I just did. Guess who wasn't active this past phase?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

It just dawned on me that maybe the Mafia held off voting today to push for inactives, but I find it more unlikely. Civs already have a steep slope to climb as it is with 3 Mafia left in this small group. So it only makes sense to me that an inactive was responsible for that NK.

Plus, he still hasn't defended my vote yesterday. So there's that.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry I've been gone. The last 2 days were crazy. Going to start catching up now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:omg:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:I'm content with these results.
I'm rooting for Barry for the time being.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Nice night. Maybe there's some stuff going on behind the scenes we don't know about?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

llamaman wrote:The second in my ambitious series of Kubrick themed mafias, based on my second favorite Kubrick film. This will be a straightforward game with no secrets and everything out in the open, only with an added Hierarchy mechanic. This being a story of people swept along by the whim of circumstance, the individual players are fairly limited in their night powers, but I do not think that will lessen the fun substantially.
:shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”