Stanley Kubrick (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
33%

Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Re: Barry Lyndon - Day 3

Post by Epignosis »

Given my activity elsewhere, I don't think anyone can say I was "away from keyboard." And if I had a kill, I wouldn't abstain from using it or miss my PM. Simple as that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I just went back and realized BWT indeed wasn't around since Night 1. I thought I read he posted last in night 2.

Hmm...he would fit the bill more as the most purely inactive.

Epi I see as a possibility, he isn't wrong in that he was active in the BSG thread during this time, so I would hardly call him inactive.

I'd be fine with either a BWT or gleam vote, if I hadn't already voted gleam out of the gate.

I'm sorry Wilgy, I missed your point before and I'm caught up now. I'll put a pause on suspecting you...for now.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Looking back through Zebra's posts, I just can't shake this one:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:You both look bad right now to me.
Why is that?
This whole back-and-forth has reached the level of contrived.
So you're saying we're teammates? Okay.
She spends almost the entire day doing nothing but tunneling Wilgy, and then brings this up before she dies.

Reminds me of baddie Matt picking teammate Bullzeye and tunneling on him day 1 of LOST Again. This seems like something she brought up to further distance herself from Wilgy, if that was her plan all along.

I'm still going with the inactive theory today, but zebra seemed so sure Wilgy was bad. Wilgy could be civ and Zebra could have just chosen a civ for the sake of being argumentative.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

DrWilgy wrote:Y'all seem to be ignoring the fact that I acknowledged Gleams existence, but ruled him out since he was here.

If you think I'm singling you out BWT you are correct. You were, by posting means, AFK. The only other was Epi. Based on how often you die day 1 with me, I have little to indicate how you would preform as a baddie. When you compare this to Epi (who I think I can read better based solely on game time together) you are the greater liability.

What do you think of these players BwT:
- Epi
- LC
- Scotty in the context of both "avoiding Zebra vs Wilgy" and the "guy who wants gleam murked"

I'll go over Gleam as soon as I'm out of my shower.
Epig: Neutral. Don't have a good enough feel on him yet. He seems much quieter than I would normally think he would be though.

LC: I thought the dragon thing earlier on was a bit odd. But after his explanation I feel much better about it. I'd lean civ.

Scotty: Leaning bad. I still think he could have been staying out of the thing between zebra and you because he wanted to be non-committal about it.

Also, I think a baddie not sending in a NK under any circumstances is one of the worst possible actions a baddie could take. To me, it's the baddie equivalent of what a lynch is for the civvies: the most powerful tool at one's disposal.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 98

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Y'all seem to be ignoring the fact that I acknowledged Gleams existence, but ruled him out since he was here.

If you think I'm singling you out BWT you are correct. You were, by posting means, AFK. The only other was Epi. Based on how often you die day 1 with me, I have little to indicate how you would preform as a baddie. When you compare this to Epi (who I think I can read better based solely on game time together) you are the greater liability.

- Epi
- LC
- Scotty in the context of both "avoiding Zebra vs Wilgy" and the "guy who wants gleam murked"

Epig: Neutral. Don't have a good enough feel on him yet. He seems much quieter than I would normally think he would be though.

LC: I thought the dragon thing earlier on was a bit odd. But after his explanation I feel much better about it. I'd lean civ.

Scotty: Leaning bad. I still think he could have been staying out of the thing between zebra and you because he wanted to be non-committal about it.

Also, I think a baddie not sending in a NK under any circumstances is one of the worst possible actions a baddie could take. To me, it's the baddie equivalent of what a lynch is for the civvies: the most powerful tool at one's disposal.
Do you recall ever personally missing a kill due to your active afk lifestyle, since you bring up your high level of responsibility as a baddie killer?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

- Epi
- LC

Do you recall ever personally missing a kill due to your active afk lifestyle, since you bring up your high level of responsibility as a baddie killer?
Not any that I actively chose to avoid. Generally anytime I miss stuff in mafia games is because: 1) My life afk is busy as heck, and 2) When that happens, sometimes I forget I'm in the middle of a mafia game.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd like to thank all the players for maintaining such a civil game here so far, I love to see good sportsmanship. If anyone has any concerns at all don't hesitate to let me know. I'll continue to follow along. :)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to thank all the players for maintaining such a civil game here so far, I love to see good sportsmanship. If anyone has any concerns at all don't hesitate to let me know. I'll continue to follow along. :)
Dafuq is this?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to thank all the players for maintaining such a civil game here so far, I love to see good sportsmanship. If anyone has any concerns at all don't hesitate to let me know. I'll continue to follow along. :)
Dafuq is this?
*Smacks MM in the face with a wet noodle*
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 123

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dafuq is this?
*Is the wet noodle*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dafuq is this?
*Is the wet noodle*
*Throws wet noddle down and KILL IT WITH FIRE OMG!!!!!!*
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by a2thezebra »

:haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

*Waits on Wilgy's gleam post* :P
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

I thought BWT did a pretty good job of explaining himself, so I'll vote Gleam.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lynch the noddle!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 98

Post by S~V~S »

I also like BWTs explanations better than Gleams, tbh. I have to vote now since I am leaving work shortly, and may or may not be home by 5:20 and I don't want to miss.

*Voting Gleam*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So before I re-look at what little content the Deviljho has my thoughts are this: I don't like Gleam's dismissal of my content, and have a general bad feel from it. The counter to this, Is the general bad feel from Scotty. Scotty, being the pursuer of Gleam, makes me think better of Gleam kinda placing him on a neutral note for me.

"Wilgy mentions that someone embracing the fallacy is more likely to be civ. I think this is an entirely baseless claim. He's just saying that anyone who sided with Sorsha and wanting to believe she is good should be considered civilian. For a dumb reason. I have no more reason to believe Sorsha's innocence than I have to believe she's a baddy, so that reveals nothing, other than Wilgy maybe is wanting to protect someone who took Sorsha's side. Probably more likely them than Sorsha herself. Possible teammate somewhere?"
- Dismissal that makes me think poorly of Gleam.
- Shows that Gleam is unable/unwilling to think out of the box.

"Epignosis is acting pretty in character, but he himself seems to add little to the conversation in terms of productivity. He makes one comment pointing out a quote Serge made but the rest is entirely responsive and, well, rather passive. He disappears for a while. It's still day 1, but my experience with Epignosis being civilian has him leading the charge in discussion. We'll see how this pans out further."
@Gleam what historical proof are you using here?

"Epignosis is a captain, and DrWilgy is Barry Lyndon. I will probably be voting Wilgy today."
- Weird claim, I wonder what lead to this. My biggest concern here is that Gleam saw me as a Barry, Epi as a captain, then chose me over Epi for his vote. That makes little sense unless he's either a captain or a non-team-oriented civvie (noble), either of which we can do without... :shrug2:

That's everything I got on Gleam. Would I feel horrible about his lynch? not really. Would I feel better about other's? probably.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

S~V~S wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Also, since I know I'm good, BWT is a captain too.
Ok that long post may have gotten you my vote.

Sig was Barrys Mom. Sig was screaming to NOT kill a specific person, who was NOT Wilgy. What makes you think he had BTSC with Wilgy?

I am hoping to hear what if anything BWT learned in his catchup, but it will be one of you for me.
From the way I look at it, Barry is a threat to everyone in this game. He kills indiscriminately trying to work his way up the ranks. He needs to be eliminated immediately. What better way for sig to throw attention away from the real Barry when things aren't looking good for his survival than to claim someone else has to be good, knowing his identity will reveal a lot when he's lynched?
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... I had a theory that Zebra and Sig are on opposite teams. Anyone down to test that tomorrow?
This is what bugs me. Dude has no justification for this idea whatsoever, apart from Zebra hounding sig. Several other people did too, and Wilgy is quick to assure that he didn't, in fact, advocate for lynching sig to begin with. Seems to me this would only be with prior knowledge of sig being a civilian.

Wilgy also advocated for lynching Zebra the second day. Only one nightkill occurred the first night, probably a captain. Zebra was the role that could not be killed by Barry. Makes sense that Barry would've tried to target his mother's killer.

Given that no nightkill occurred the second night, there are a few possible scenarios. One scenario requires both Barry and the Captains to be AWOL, which I know shouldn't be the case, since there was only one absentee on night 2, BWT, as Wilgy noted. The second scenario involves Wilgy attempting to kill and failing and the captains missed a vote. Since there is no role that blocks nightkills, this is the only other possibility. Hence why BWT has to be a captain.

As far as Epignosis goes, I'm going on meta read. In the games I've played with Epignosis (Pikmin comes to mind), as a good guy, he lead the charge. In the most recent game where he was bad (Host Turf Wars) his style was more laid back, reactionary, just enough to indicate his presence but not enough to seriously contribute to the conversation. I have seen very little of the former Epignosis and much of the latter. In fact he's done darn near nothing in terms of serious responses or rebuttals apart from an analysis about how screwed the civilians are.
His rebuttal to my claim was a frowny emoji. :disappoint:
Just seems to be playing the baddie game to me.

I've thought about it more, and I do still think Wilgy is Barry. However, in light of the killings at night, it's likely he probably is still at the lowest rank and unable to kill the captains. I still see him as a serious problem. The question is, to vote for a captain or to vote for Barry.

If a captain is lynched, Barry has a smaller pool of people to choose and is more likely to lynch a civilian. The captains will still lynch tonight. At least one civilian will die. Possibly two.
If Barry is lynched, he has no chance of lynching any more civilians. The captains will still lynch tonight. One civilian and one very dangerous independent will be gone.

This all depends on you lynching a captain, of course, and not a civilian like me. If you lynch me, option 1 ensues, and we could lose as much as 3 civilians tonight. Your call. I'm voting for Barry, DrWilgy.

My position is
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Erm, disregard that last line. Was from a train of thought I was supposed to have deleted.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I am glad someone finally recognized the Deviljho.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Sorry for the quadruple post. Rude of me. But something popped into my mind as a possible option, and that would be that Ricochet was Barry Lyndon. It's another explanation that could fit in the current frame of things. But I find it unlikelier than the other options.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gleeeeeam. Follow my thoughts. They both advocated against gambler's fallacy, meaning they share similar mindset yes? Obviously not because one attacked the other really hard for little reason. That doesn't make sense. Meaning they are on opposite teams.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Barry Lyndon - Day 2

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:5/12 missing votes and the poll ends in 10 minutes. Yeesh.

Makes me really wonder why we even bother with 48 hour periods.
Voted Scotty.

I can't shake the feeling that he's bad based on this quote. He voted someone who I think is civ day 1. Been rocking the Gleam vote for 2 days now. Acting what I feel is a general evasive way. Makes this comment before a baddie is lynched. Had other players voted, Zebra may not have been murked, so I'm reading this as a frustrated baddie.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gleam isn't bad... I don't think he would've voted someone with 0 votes if he were bad. I feel like he'd be playing much more for survival if he were bad.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:

Voted Scotty.

I can't shake the feeling that he's bad based on this quote. He voted someone who I think is civ day 1. Been rocking the Gleam vote for 2 days now. Acting what I feel is a general evasive way. Makes this comment before a baddie is lynched. Had other players voted, Zebra may not have been murked, so I'm reading this as a frustrated baddie.
This makes no sense. What you've quoted is exactly how I feel about 48 hour periods generally being a waste because people largely wait until the last minute to do anything.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:Gleam isn't bad... I don't think he would've voted someone with 0 votes if he were bad. I feel like he'd be playing much more for survival if he were bad.
Unless they are also his teammate? :shrug:

I'm voting for Scotty, I think both he and gleam are bad but Scotty isn't the one with the kill responsibility,
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Gleam isn't bad... I don't think he would've voted someone with 0 votes if he were bad. I feel like he'd be playing much more for survival if he were bad.
Unless they are also his teammate? :shrug:

I'm voting for Scotty, I think both he and gleam are bad but Scotty isn't the one with the kill responsibility,
tee hee
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I really want to vote for Sorsha now.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Lol... Oops. That's what happens when you vote half asleep :offtobed:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:I really want to vote for Sorsha now.
:meany:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting gleam in drive-by fashion.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

agleaminranks wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Also, since I know I'm good, BWT is a captain too.
Ok that long post may have gotten you my vote.

Sig was Barrys Mom. Sig was screaming to NOT kill a specific person, who was NOT Wilgy. What makes you think he had BTSC with Wilgy?

I am hoping to hear what if anything BWT learned in his catchup, but it will be one of you for me.
From the way I look at it, Barry is a threat to everyone in this game. He kills indiscriminately trying to work his way up the ranks. He needs to be eliminated immediately. What better way for sig to throw attention away from the real Barry when things aren't looking good for his survival than to claim someone else has to be good, knowing his identity will reveal a lot when he's lynched?

I look at Barry as more of a neutral/civvie-leaning ninja. He needs to kill to win, but he also needs a certain group dead to win. And other groups in this game need that same group dead as well. The captains are basically our mafia.
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... I had a theory that Zebra and Sig are on opposite teams. Anyone down to test that tomorrow?
This is what bugs me. Dude has no justification for this idea whatsoever, apart from Zebra hounding sig. Several other people did too, and Wilgy is quick to assure that he didn't, in fact, advocate for lynching sig to begin with. Seems to me this would only be with prior knowledge of sig being a civilian.

Again, part of the reason why I am still suspish of Wilgy.

Wilgy also advocated for lynching Zebra the second day. Only one nightkill occurred the first night, probably a captain. Zebra was the role that could not be killed by Barry. Makes sense that Barry would've tried to target his mother's killer.

Given that no nightkill occurred the second night, there are a few possible scenarios. One scenario requires both Barry and the Captains to be AWOL, which I know shouldn't be the case, since there was only one absentee on night 2, BWT, as Wilgy noted. The second scenario involves Wilgy attempting to kill and failing and the captains missed a vote. Since there is no role that blocks nightkills, this is the only other possibility. Hence why BWT has to be a captain.

As far as Epignosis goes, I'm going on meta read. In the games I've played with Epignosis (Pikmin comes to mind), as a good guy, he lead the charge. In the most recent game where he was bad (Host Turf Wars) his style was more laid back, reactionary, just enough to indicate his presence but not enough to seriously contribute to the conversation. I have seen very little of the former Epignosis and much of the latter. In fact he's done darn near nothing in terms of serious responses or rebuttals apart from an analysis about how screwed the civilians are.
His rebuttal to my claim was a frowny emoji. :disappoint:
Just seems to be playing the baddie game to me.

I've seen Epig play quiet as reserved as a civ too. IMO there are other ways to read him.

I've thought about it more, and I do still think Wilgy is Barry. However, in light of the killings at night, it's likely he probably is still at the lowest rank and unable to kill the captains. I still see him as a serious problem. The question is, to vote for a captain or to vote for Barry.

If a captain is lynched, Barry has a smaller pool of people to choose and is more likely to lynch a civilian. The captains will still lynch tonight. At least one civilian will die. Possibly two.
If Barry is lynched, he has no chance of lynching any more civilians. The captains will still lynch tonight. One civilian and one very dangerous independent will be gone.

This all depends on you lynching a captain, of course, and not a civilian like me. If you lynch me, option 1 ensues, and we could lose as much as 3 civilians tonight. Your call. I'm voting for Barry, DrWilgy.

My position is
The only players who could want Barry dead so much would be the captains IMO.

Votes Gleam
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Sorsha.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:I voted Sorsha.
Lame :rolleyes:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:I voted Sorsha.
I'm curious to hear your reasoning on this.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Voted Scotty.

This makes no sense. What you've quoted is exactly how I feel about 48 hour periods generally being a waste because people largely wait until the last minute to do anything.
Context Mr. Noses! Zebra was about to be killed. What made that event much more commentable than day 1, where we still had missing players and a tie. Zeems funny to make a comment like that.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Maybe Scotty wasn't around to make that comment Day 1. :shrug2:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... Long day. Anyone wanna chit chat? Deviljho any last words?
Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I would like to say a lot, actually, but I don't think there's any use in it at this point. My days are numbered. I also have to finish another final before midnight on a philosophy paper I haven't had the time to read. Oof.

I just hope that the wake of my death will empower the civilians to heed my word and do what needs to be done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

agleaminranks wrote:I would like to say a lot, actually, but I don't think there's any use in it at this point. My days are numbered. I also have to finish another final before midnight on a philosophy paper I haven't had the time to read. Oof.

I just hope that the wake of my death will empower the civilians to heed my word and do what needs to be done.
Except I'm not bad. :smoky:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Reveal that role please
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Off with agleaminrank's head!
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

What do we want? A role reveal!
When do we want it? Now!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 36

Post by thellama73 »

Apologies for the late post, folks. I was unexpectedly called away from my computer. Working on it now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

:D
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I note DrWilgy and agleamintheranks are present for the reveal
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 36

Post by thellama73 »

NIght 3

Prussia proved to be every bit as cruel and unforgiving as life in the ENglish infantry, and no one felt this cruelty more keenly than aleaminranks. After a couple of weeks, his companions could no longer stomach his company, and summarily executed him. They were tired of being cheated out of their wages anyway.

agleaminranks has been lynched. He was the Chevalier du Baribari.
You have 24 hours to submit your PMs.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Scotty is bad!
Serge
The Mark

Re: Barry Lyndon - Night 3

Post by Serge »

Also, RIP gleam
DrWilgy

Re: Barry Lyndon - Night 3

Post by DrWilgy »

I tried Gleam.

Remaining baddies are Scotty, Epi and BWT.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”