Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Two

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:I didn't suggest that. Someone else suggested it, and then you totally changed. Isn't that true?
I have no idea when that was suggested. I don't care. I provided substantive content when I was able to do so and when I felt like it, just like I would in any game. I am not remotely concerned with whether people think my posts come at a "convenient" time, because that accusation is itself convenient and impossible to rebut. Once someone renders the accusation that I am not playing as hard as I normally do, any substantive content I supply thereafter is automatically subject to this b/s accusation you're giving me now.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :srsnod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
S~V~S wrote:LC, are you trying to get lynched?
You basically dared Epi to vote for you, and then made a fairly early vote that does nothing to save you.
I don't think Epi will vote for me. He doesn't think I'm bad.
So you are not trying to get lynched?
No, I am stating sig and JJJ as my top suspicions. I already said, please don't lynch me. Let Gaius check me tonight.
So you are not answering my question? Why didn't you vote to save yourself? You are not acting like someone trying to not die. You are acting like someone trying to goad people into voting for him.
I'm just crazy ol' LC, S~V~S. No goading, I don't think enough people are convinced I'm bad to vote for me anyway. If you want to catch a baddie, or even a Cylon, then don't vote for me. :shrug: It's so simple! I'm going out to buy diapers now.
You're trying to get lynched.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: The points you poked at re: nutella I just think you're wrong about. To suggest in a Mafia game that someone's tone is off-putting is to call that person suspicious.
No. As nutella I am authorized to say that you are wrong. I know what my opinions and intentions were better than you think you do. I can perfectly well express dislike of someone's tone without suspecting them. They are not even remotely the same thing.
I could be wrong. But you telling me that doesn't help me much. I also already said that those posts look bad for you either way. I think your handling of ika was suspicious. There is no town-inclined reason for you to crap on someone who you don't think is a baddie, and there is definitely a baddie-inclined motivation.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

I've made a deal with Long Con, and unless he accepts, my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:I've made a deal with Long Con, and unless he accepts, my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.
Why do you think he's good?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I've made a deal with Long Con, and unless he accepts, my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.
He's being stubborn, not manipulative.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

bea wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:So say we all
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Marmot because I don't like his game. I would have voted Epig out of Mercy but he will have enough. I hope he's bad. I just don't see it.
I'm not. But this game is crazy.
Indeed. I'm not even sure if we have a mafia team.

SVS, what would make you ask if he was rezzed a baddie?

If by show, several of the humans are the final five in the show and Cylons.

Athena was Cylon but not evil.

That is in respnse to several linkis
@bea, this is why I don't think BR is bad. She asked me this question less than a minute after my original reaction post.

If she was bad, I think she would not have asked a direct question like this of me. I always want to hear more from her, but I don't think she is bad.

Why do you? What am I missing?
I saw that post and I agree with your assesment of it. I don't think she's bad yet - I just want to hear more from her. Mostly for selfish reasons. I feel like we are mafia players who's boats always seem to pass in the night when civ. She goes early or I go early and I never really get to play and interact with her. Ya know? So I'd like to get as much opportunity as I can before history may sadly yet again repeat itself. Make sense?

linki - welcome Wigly!! I'd describe the person you were before as "in over his head, null read as he prolly wasn't reading the 2400 posts he missed either."

I think the fact that he came back to respond to me before you subbed out is a plus.....since you aren't going back - anything I can do to help you in your catch up, I'm happy to do.
I'm coming bea. It seems an LC show started and we share a computer. I had to send him to the store to get a peak at the thread. I started on this page. It seemed as good as any.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He's trying to get lynched. I think he is not gonna die. There could be civvie reasons for this,but if he were a civvie I doubt he would play them up. He is egging people on, he made a vote that could not save him when he had the most votes, or the second most votes.

He wants to be lynched.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
He's trying to get lynched. I think he is not gonna die. There could be civvie reasons for this,but if he were a civvie I doubt he would play them up. He is egging people on, he made a vote that could not save him when he had the most votes, or the second most votes.

He wants to be lynched.
What happens if he gets lynched? Does he flip or not?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Silverwolf wrote:
bea wrote: linki - silver - sometimes town gets caught up in RL too. I don't think giving players the BOTD is a bad thing. I personally try to look at every angle before I vote. Also - I'm curious as to which scum you think are doing this vs the many many people who've fallen behind in this thread who are also probably civ? I don't by any means think you are scum - this is just the first time I've played with you outside of the really odd turf wars where I was a prisoner from the get go - so I'm trying to understand you.
I literally said I thought IAWY was scummy for being under the radar and several people chimed in to say he's just behind due to being busy. D'Faraday was also being let off the hook for this. Daisy and Epi have asked to get a break due to RL. Black Rock is busy as well I believe. This is frustrating to me if it continues long into the game because these people are unreadable. I usually give people wiggle room D1 for RL but if it continues into D2, I usually want them lynched unless they are being replaced. I've already said why. They are either scum under the radar or town who isn't gonna be helpful. I can't read people who don't post. At least IAWY replaced so maybe Wilgy will be able to post enough to read that slot but some others have been barely posting. And some people who draw scum don't post much or it's hard to post much or they sit back and let town implode via ika/Rico for example. They get overlooked and then those who are active get suspected. Scum can be active too but if there is a site meta of letting people who don't post off the hook, then that will become a viable scum strategy and that makes games a hell of a lot more difficult and frustrating.

I'm sorry Silver. These types of games I get lost in. I have a very active lifestyle and only get a little computer time. When I log on and see 20 pages it's a little daunting. If I live long enough it will change. I'll be able to take part in conversations and such. Plus LC always hogs the computer in the evening.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC, I really dislike his game play so far, and I liked JJJ case on him. His only saving grace is agreeing with me about lynching the cylons.
Zebra, she seems to be playing more like her scummy meta. Not as active, building weaker cases, and I'm getting the same gut feel I got from her last game.
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
"the" ship. :ponder:

And I've already "flipped." What makes you think you're going to get anything new the second time around?
Not with your alignment though, I suspect we will see it if we lynch you and you don't resurrect. Just like when a player is lynched, but has a 1x abilty we don't see their alignment.
I see SVS thanks, I'm not quite sure that is lynch worthy though. I'll need to think on it.

I could see LC/Epi being cylons on the same team. :ponder:

I'm going to go ahead and place a vote on epi.

Vote Epignosis

I can't justify leaving a cylon alive when I think they're mafia. I hope we can lynch Epi today, since I don't see why we're leaving him alive since cylons might be good. I think we should operate with the assumption they aren't good. Especially seeing how the breakdown of teams look humans vs cylons.
:ponder:
Way to cherry pick and ignore my next sentence, not to mention that one. We are going to let you live since some cylons cannon wise might be good and some bad humans might be on their team, but some cylons hate humans so they can't be on the same team yadyadyad. I see no issue with what I said.

I also love how LC went from kill all cylons to voting for me when I voted for Epi who he wanted lynched? :confused:
I think LC and Epi are both mafia cylons and LC was just putting on a show.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why do you people say "I like how" and "I love how?" You don't like or love it all. :meany:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

He wants to be lynched.
What happens if he gets lynched? Does he flip or not?
I have no clue. But it seems to me that he wants to be lynched. Have you ever seen LC not vote to save himself? He's taking votes, and he swoops in and instead of schmoozing people or fighting back, he pokes JJJ & you with sticks, and makes a tangent vote?

linki, sarcasm ftw, "I like how" is always said with a raised eyebrow
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The funny thing is that I'm going to vote LC and prove to sig we don't have BTSC...as best as that can be accomplished in this situation, but I think it will be accomplished, since he thinks it can.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!
S~V~S wrote:

He wants to be lynched.
I'll admit, this is what it looks like to me. Epi seems convinced of LC's innocence and while I respect that, the next worst thing to a Mafia member is (in my opinion) a reckless Townie. I think the sortie hijack and his stubborn insistence in not accepting what I think should by now be obvious to everyone suggests a lack of discipline that even if he isn't Mafia isn't going to help us in the long run. I still have time and I am open to being convinced otherwise...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.

Interesting LoRab. I see you jumped a vote on LC and have stuck around to throw out this opinion. Is this to cover your ass if LA flips something bad or murdering like? (I'm sorry, I'm not getting the whole concept yet)

Just something to watch. Just know I am. :eye:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.

Interesting LoRab. I see you jumped a vote on LC and have stuck around to throw out this opinion. Is this to cover your ass if LA flips something bad or murdering like? (I'm sorry, I'm not getting the whole concept yet)

Just something to watch. Just know I am. :eye:
Get your husband back on the horn and tell him (in the thread) to stop being stubborn so I don't have to vote him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock, do you think LC could be trying to get lynched, or do I much too much tinfoil?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, *munch* toomuch tinfoil
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

...You think LC is stubborn/hijacking town? That is a very strange reason to vote for LC. I don't like it.

@Epi if you're both cylons and he can be resurrected then why wouldn't you distance vote.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:...You think LC is stubborn/hijacking town? That is a very strange reason to vote for LC. I don't like it.

@Epi if you're both cylons and he can be resurrected then why wouldn't you distance vote.
Because that would be obvious and stupid? :meany:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:...You think LC is stubborn/hijacking town? That is a very strange reason to vote for LC. I don't like it.

Because that would be obvious and stupid? :meany:
So it makes sense why you and LC would come up with it then? :cloud9:

:P
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I agree. This is not a baddie LC I see here.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, if I am going to make that 5:49 I need to go to walk the dog & go to bed. Or walk my dog & come back, lol., to see what BR says about my theory.

Linki @ sif, I think EPi is probably a nice cylon. The kind that pets your dog without squishing his head... much. Becasue Golden has specified where he HAS veered from lore, like in the identities of the Final Five, I think that for the most part he has stuck to canon. I have not gone far in the series, but i have been spending tons of time in the Wikis.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:Black Rock, do you think LC could be trying to get lynched, or do I much too much tinfoil?

Who knows, he is not bad though. In my opinion. This game is very mysterious and LC is very crazy.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I will Day 2 truce you to save his life if you think you can (in the thread) get him to agree with my terms.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Fine then maybe LC isn't bad, just misguided about me.

I still believe Epi is bad and should be lynched.
I mean this is like if we had a game where the cop claimed a red check and yet we didn't lynch the player who was red checked, since they might not be bad. The cylons look like the mafia it makes sense for them to be the mafia, we have a cylon who wasn't lynched since their resurrection ship was floating around and came back. Yet we aren't lynching him today why? This baffles me.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I mean this is like if we had a game where the cop claimed a red check and yet we didn't lynch the player who was red checked, since they might not be bad. The cylons look like the mafia it makes sense for them to be the mafia, we have a cylon who wasn't lynched since their resurrection ship was floating around and came back. Yet we aren't lynching him today why? This baffles me.
You should go stand in the corner of you Cylon ship and think about what you just said.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I hate this keyboard.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I will Day 2 truce you to save his life if you think you can (in the thread) get him to agree with my terms.
He is a very stubborn man and plays Mafia with out fear. I can try but man that's a hard one to sell. We had the same arguments about Cylons when we watched the show.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You should go stand in the corner of you Cylon ship and think about what you just said.
hmm MAKE ME. :meany:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
He is a very stubborn man and plays Mafia with out fear. I can try but man that's a hard one to sell. We had the same arguments about Cylons when we watched the show.
I am willing to take that chance. Where would you like me to vote?
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

bea wrote:Ok - I'm well rested and my first cup of coffee is almost gone, so this has a chance of actually making sense!

I will start with thoughts on people -

I like where Matt, Indi, Rico and Drum have been headspace wise. I have the good feels for them.

Though I may not always agree with what she says, I think Silver is fighting the good fight too.

Peeps I'm worried about:

Zeebs - I don't know if she's got a lot going on or if she's changing up her game play, but her play here reminds me of when she and I were bad in Rocky and Bullwinkle. When she was Boris, she was very agreeable in the thread and hid behind a single suspish the whole way though. It went mostly unnoticed for a long time. I tend to associate civ Zeebs with being a little more vocal with what she thinks. I know this has caused some round and round with her and others before so I've been trying to give some botd in case she's changing up her playstyle because I can't imagine having a go with someone every fracking game is fun. Still, I've got my eyes on her.

LC - so the whole sortie thing kinda reminded me of the Talking Heads game where LC came out with a junk case on me. It was junk. It was such junk that I actually defended him when he was all "Oh, it was just a joke." I said no way would bad LC make a case THAT lame against me. The RYM peeps weren't having any of that and lynched him anyway. Lo and behold - he was bad and for the next two cycles everyone was convinced I was the second part of a gambit that I totally wasn't a part of. His kill all cylons stance gives me some pause though. I can't see a bad cylon having that store of attitude.

LA - I can see where peeps are worried about her. She really is a little nubby when civ and an expert at faking the nub when she's bad. I know she was super busy graduating and stuff. I can see why some people would say her comments on ika were adding fuel to the fire of a bad situation. I need to see more from her to make up my mind.

Speaking of people I need to see more from:

I'd love to hear more from Black Rock. Again, I know how similar our schedules are and she has a family to care for on top of it. Game start was super bad timing for peeps who work in food service on a holiday weekend. This thread is a bear to get through. having spent all of yesterday slogging through it, I'd say skip where it's appropriate to skip. You'll know it when you get there.

DF - I agree with whoever said we should give him some more time. I know how much I was looking forward to this catch up. He consistantly gets more involved as the game goes on. That said - DF - if you can give us anything along the lines of reads or where your head is at it would be greatly appriciated. :)

I'd also like to hear a bit more from our newer players.

Ina - people were in thread speculating about a replacement for you. Did you ask for one and I missed it? Out side of the shear volume of the posts is there something in the game that you are struggling with and it's hindering your involvement? Please feel free to post any questions you have. We really are a friendly group. Even when we are yelling at each other!

Sok - same for you - is there something besides the volume (I can't really help with that - they are a chatty lot) that's holding your back from posting?

Not sure where my vote is going at this point, but here's where my head is at.

Gonna make some game structure comments in another post as this is getting longish.
I'm mostly lost trying to figure things out and where I fit in all of this to be honest. LOL I chime in when and where I can but most of the conversation is all over the place. Feels like mostly misdirection to be honest. But as far as contributing I'm kind of at a loss for how. I can't vote for someone's demise unless I'm fairly certain. Another thing that dawned on me is I'm not sure how we gauge when Night and Day changes. is that in line with a specific time zone? on the literal day.

I'm reading all these posts and people seem to be trying to help now, no one seems overly eager other than maybe JJJ who I suspect I know which character he's drawing from. Which puts me on the fence about his allegiance. I'm pretty sure I've got Silver's character background down and I'm pretty sure they are a Civilian/Townie whatever you call it. outside of that. The only person who I was for sure needed to go is now gone. LOL Missed that vote.

This is my first game, so I'm trying to get a feel for how its played and even after so many posts I still feel kind of lost. And not really sure how to contribute.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Because we are still hunting res ships. Until then, he will just come back.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am willing to take that chance. Where would you like me to vote?
My current suspicion is LoRab. That's not going to help. Who do you think is a killer?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

3J.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Is that an assumption or a fact?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:3J.
I didn't have time to fully catch up, what's the strongest points?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:3J.
I didn't have time to fully catch up, what's the strongest points?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 18#p274918
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
No,vote Nutella :srsnod:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
sig wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Is that an assumption or a fact?
assumption
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
that tbh is the best part - because my opnions have completely liginged up with how I saw the show too.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to be voting Long Con if he doesn't change his ways. :(
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Well for my LoRab suspicion to work it would mean Nutella was her partner in murdering.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote:
Nah Epi is the way to go. :nicenod:
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Nah Epi is the way to go. :nicenod:
He is a cylon but I don't believe him to be a murderer.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

SokothQultuq wrote:
bea wrote:Ok - I'm well rested and my first cup of coffee is almost gone, so this has a chance of actually making sense!

I will start with thoughts on people -

I like where Matt, Indi, Rico and Drum have been headspace wise. I have the good feels for them.

Though I may not always agree with what she says, I think Silver is fighting the good fight too.

Peeps I'm worried about:

Zeebs - I don't know if she's got a lot going on or if she's changing up her game play, but her play here reminds me of when she and I were bad in Rocky and Bullwinkle. When she was Boris, she was very agreeable in the thread and hid behind a single suspish the whole way though. It went mostly unnoticed for a long time. I tend to associate civ Zeebs with being a little more vocal with what she thinks. I know this has caused some round and round with her and others before so I've been trying to give some botd in case she's changing up her playstyle because I can't imagine having a go with someone every fracking game is fun. Still, I've got my eyes on her.

LC - so the whole sortie thing kinda reminded me of the Talking Heads game where LC came out with a junk case on me. It was junk. It was such junk that I actually defended him when he was all "Oh, it was just a joke." I said no way would bad LC make a case THAT lame against me. The RYM peeps weren't having any of that and lynched him anyway. Lo and behold - he was bad and for the next two cycles everyone was convinced I was the second part of a gambit that I totally wasn't a part of. His kill all cylons stance gives me some pause though. I can't see a bad cylon having that store of attitude.

LA - I can see where peeps are worried about her. She really is a little nubby when civ and an expert at faking the nub when she's bad. I know she was super busy graduating and stuff. I can see why some people would say her comments on ika were adding fuel to the fire of a bad situation. I need to see more from her to make up my mind.

Speaking of people I need to see more from:

I'd love to hear more from Black Rock. Again, I know how similar our schedules are and she has a family to care for on top of it. Game start was super bad timing for peeps who work in food service on a holiday weekend. This thread is a bear to get through. having spent all of yesterday slogging through it, I'd say skip where it's appropriate to skip. You'll know it when you get there.

DF - I agree with whoever said we should give him some more time. I know how much I was looking forward to this catch up. He consistantly gets more involved as the game goes on. That said - DF - if you can give us anything along the lines of reads or where your head is at it would be greatly appriciated. :)

I'd also like to hear a bit more from our newer players.

Ina - people were in thread speculating about a replacement for you. Did you ask for one and I missed it? Out side of the shear volume of the posts is there something in the game that you are struggling with and it's hindering your involvement? Please feel free to post any questions you have. We really are a friendly group. Even when we are yelling at each other!

Sok - same for you - is there something besides the volume (I can't really help with that - they are a chatty lot) that's holding your back from posting?

Not sure where my vote is going at this point, but here's where my head is at.

Gonna make some game structure comments in another post as this is getting longish.
I'm mostly lost trying to figure things out and where I fit in all of this to be honest. LOL I chime in when and where I can but most of the conversation is all over the place. Feels like mostly misdirection to be honest. But as far as contributing I'm kind of at a loss for how. I can't vote for someone's demise unless I'm fairly certain. Another thing that dawned on me is I'm not sure how we gauge when Night and Day changes. is that in line with a specific time zone? on the literal day.

I'm reading all these posts and people seem to be trying to help now, no one seems overly eager other than maybe JJJ who I suspect I know which character he's drawing from. Which puts me on the fence about his allegiance. I'm pretty sure I've got Silver's character background down and I'm pretty sure they are a Civilian/Townie whatever you call it. outside of that. The only person who I was for sure needed to go is now gone. LOL Missed that vote.

This is my first game, so I'm trying to get a feel for how its played and even after so many posts I still feel kind of lost. And not really sure how to contribute.
ok - so where are your questions? what do you most not undrerstand?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

voted nutella

Sorry all, I'm real busy but that is where I will vote today.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I'm going to be voting Long Con if he doesn't change his ways. :(
I can give you three days.

Return to “Previous Jobs”