33%

Total votes: 15
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Really? We have to do it during the day? OK, I'll do it first thing if I'm alive.
My understanding is the law doesn't work at night, because you gain amnesty the day you claim.

But hey, better safe than sorry. Thanks for joining the anti-amnesty club. :beer:
She hasn't joined yet. But yes, thank you for going along with the plan, Silvy, come day 4.

Anyway, Marmot...

Why did you say "but that's alright" to Drum after he voted Nero? And why did you vote Nero less then 30 min later?
Image Image Image Image
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

The last time I said something that triggered an event, I spoke in smilies for two days. And you want me to do what now?
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Silverwolf wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Fos Ricochet-He's too opposed to a plan that benefits civs and hurts baddies. I had a town read there until this. Also, D'Faraday needs to speak up or be lynched as well.
How does it hurt baddies? Give me your perspective. How is it unlikely for Cylons to literally blend in with a large crowd of fake claimers? Why am I suspicious for bringing this up?

Also, is your fake claim enabled and used up, if you say it during the Night?
Let me lay it out better:

We all claim day 4 that we are cylons. We lynch LoRab. Day 5 comes around and we scumhunt and lynch Long Con for example. Now, he dies. See what I mean? It prevents the situation that occurred between LoRab and Nero and reduces last minute vote scrambling and mislynches.

If you are still opposed to it after I say this, then you are an auto FoS.
Technically, we cannot "all" claim on Day 4 anymore. Some have already claimed Day 3. But I'll pick up your thesis:

Everyone uses his claim Day 4. Cool.
Tell me which are the Cylons.
Tell me how the baddies are hurt, in this instance.
OMG, I just explained this in the post you quoted. I don't know how you can't see it. Unless you are purposely misinterpreting it.
Can you answer my first demand as well, instead of being selective?

But even so:
Everyone claims.
Baddies lose amnesty.
Status quo of normal lynch resumes.

That's fine, but it's just that. We civs gain no advantage.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Fos Ricochet-He's too opposed to a plan that benefits civs and hurts baddies. I had a town read there until this. Also, D'Faraday needs to speak up or be lynched as well.
How does it hurt baddies? Give me your perspective. How is it unlikely for Cylons to literally blend in with a large crowd of fake claimers? Why am I suspicious for bringing this up?

We all claim day 4 that we are cylons. We lynch LoRab. Day 5 comes around and we scumhunt and lynch Long Con for example. Now, he dies. See what I mean? It prevents the situation that occurred between LoRab and Nero and reduces last minute vote scrambling and mislynches.

Technically, we cannot "all" claim on Day 4 anymore. Some have already claimed Day 3. But I'll pick up your thesis:

Everyone uses his claim Day 4. Cool.
Tell me which are the Cylons.
Tell me how the baddies are hurt, in this instance.
OMG, I just explained this in the post you quoted. I don't know how you can't see it. Unless you are purposely misinterpreting it.
Can you answer my first demand as well, instead of being selective?

But even so:
Everyone claims.
Baddies lose amnesty.
Status quo of normal lynch resumes.

That's fine, but it's just that. We civs gain no advantage.
Because we don't have a situation via LoRab and Nero where there is an increased chance of a mislynch.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:That's fine, but it's just that. We civs gain no advantage.
You're not recognizing that we are already at a major disadvantage. Returning to the status quo is a greatly desired improvement.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Rico, the cylons die the first time they are lynched instead of someone else since they can't claim amnesty. They take one day to lynch, not two. We don';t waste days lynching the same person over.

That is the benefit. If LoRab had not had that amnesty, Nero would be alive now, which definitely would have benefited him.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, Long's Con rebuttal to me is practically a scum claim in itself. All he's doing is descrediting and misrepresenting what I'm saying which is scum play 101.
:haha: "Discrediting" and "misrepresenting" are two big words that usually mean dick all. I responded to your accusations straight. Have fun in your tunnel, wolf.
Of course they wouldn't mean shit to you since you keep doing it.

You have plenty of suspicion on you already so I shouldn't have too much trouble getting you lynched.
Yup, and you just accused Rico of maybe doing it as well.

And by all means, bring it on.
Um no, I never said that about Rico. I think he's just misunderstanding me at this point. There is a difference between what he is doing and what you are doing. See if you can figure it out.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Nobody else (or only a few more) follow the plan: Then we continue the game with several cases of amnesty still in play. With unchangeable votes in the lynchpoll, then I completely agree with SVS. This will just lead to of chaotic lynch after chaotic lynch day-after-day.
I don't find it in the interest of any civilian to fakeclaim during future Day phases just to save their asses, so this scenario is actually better for leaving such pressure only to actual Cylons.
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Everyone but the Cylons follow the plan: Then we found our Cylons. I don't expect this result, but it is possible.
Who is "everyone"? If you are supposedly an uninformed civilian, you should have no concept of who "everyone but Cylons" might be. There is no way to distinguish Cylons from humans (or baddies from civilians) simply by assuming that "everyone but Cylons will follow through". I don't find this scenario feasible. Case in point, I am human civilian and don't plan to fake Cylonclaim. What you're proposing sounds almost like a "hey, everyone who is civ say so, the others must be therefore bad". Uh, fat chance.
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Everyone follows the plan: We don't learn who the Cylons are, but they are at least easier to lynch.
If everyone follows the plan, we go back to the usual lynch status quo, in which nobody is safe from lynching based on this law. That's about it.
Metalmarsh89 wrote: What do we have to lose by using this plan Ricochet? How would it hurt the humans for every player to Cylon-claim?
It would not hurt the humans, but it would not help them bait or distinguish Cylons no more. Besides, we should be respecting da law and I find it that this law was meant to ensnare Cylons, not for us to use it en gros to allow for nothing to be potentially achieved.
Humans don't have amnesty.

Cylons do.

Not following this plan will allow all Cylons to save their amnesty until the moment before they are lynched. Why do you think this is better than no player having amnesty?
Well two things:

If tomorrow is claim day from everyone, all Cylons will have amnesty. Unless we lynch a human that might happen to be bad, a mislynch is virtually guaranteed.

The plan is manipulable. The Cylons could blend and then maybe fuel a witchhunt for anyone who hasn't claimed. Because god knows some of you are already in "he who opposes = FoS" mode.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Really? We have to do it during the day? OK, I'll do it first thing if I'm alive.
My understanding is the law doesn't work at night, because you gain amnesty the day you claim.

But hey, better safe than sorry. Thanks for joining the anti-amnesty club. :beer:
She hasn't joined yet. But yes, thank you for going along with the plan, Silvy, come day 4.

Anyway, Marmot...

Why did you say "but that's alright" to Drum after he voted Nero? And why did you vote Nero less then 30 min later?
I can't remember.

I do know that was the moment when I truly understood how the amnesty worked. Before, I thought that it would result in a no lynch if the vote-leader had amnesty, not that the next player down would be lynched.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Well two things:

If tomorrow is claim day from everyone, all Cylons will have amnesty. Unless we lynch a human that might happen to be bad, a mislynch is virtually guaranteed.

The plan is manipulable. The Cylons could blend and then maybe fuel a witchhunt for anyone who hasn't claimed. Because god knows some of you are already in "he who opposes = FoS" mode.
There are several players who can't have amnesty tomorrow, as Matt has highlighted. Lorab is one of them and likely to be lynched.

The point of the plan was to eliminate any of the amnesty existing, not to create a WIFOM world where the Cylons can wreak havoc. We've already agreed that Humans have nothing to lose by abiding. I've pointed out multiple reasons they have something to gain from it. As a result, I can't think of a reason that a human would refuse to follow it. As such, I think it's logical to be suspicious of someone who opposes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, Long's Con rebuttal to me is practically a scum claim in itself. All he's doing is descrediting and misrepresenting what I'm saying which is scum play 101.
:haha: "Discrediting" and "misrepresenting" are two big words that usually mean dick all. I responded to your accusations straight. Have fun in your tunnel, wolf.
Of course they wouldn't mean shit to you since you keep doing it.

You have plenty of suspicion on you already so I shouldn't have too much trouble getting you lynched.
Yup, and you just accused Rico of maybe doing it as well.

And by all means, bring it on.
Um no, I never said that about Rico. I think he's just misunderstanding me at this point. There is a difference between what he is doing and what you are doing. See if you can figure it out.
OH! I figured it out!
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, I just explained this in the post you quoted. I don't know how you can't see it. Unless you are purposely misinterpreting it.

Yay me! :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

There are several players who can't have amnesty tomorrow, as Matt has highlighted. Lorab is one of them and likely to be lynched.

The point of the plan was to eliminate any of the amnesty existing, not to create a WIFOM world where the Cylons can wreak havoc. We've already agreed that Humans have nothing to lose by abiding. I've pointed out multiple reasons they have something to gain from it. As a result, I can't think of a reason that a human would refuse to follow it. As such, I think it's logical to be suspicious of someone who opposes.
Fair point and oversight on my behalf. I rescind my first point.

As for the second, I then propose the following. I shall be the last player to abide. If
no overall claim will be achieved, I still find that the plan will be manipulable.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

As for the second, I then propose the following. I shall be the last player to abide. If
no overall claim will be achieved, I still find that the plan will be manipulable.
You can go before Epignosis. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Well there's no way in gatlinburg that I'm posting one tomorrow so ...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You can go before Epignosis. :grin:
Lol, ok.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Well there's no way in gatlinburg that I'm posting one tomorrow so ...
Why not?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw I still think Epi should say it even tho I believe he's civvie.

Yeah, OA, why won't you say it?
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote: Um no, I never said that about Rico. I think he's just misunderstanding me at this point. There is a difference between what he is doing and what you are doing. See if you can figure it out.
OH! I figured it out!
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, I just explained this in the post you quoted. I don't know how you can't see it. Unless you are purposely misinterpreting it.

Yay me! :noble:[/quote]

Misinterpreting is actually quite different than misrepresenting but thank you for continuing to look like scum. It makes my job easier.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

The last time I made a statement remotely close to that, I spoke in smilies for two days. You out your damn mind. In a game full of triggers for every little thing we do you want me to say that? You don't know my role. You don't know the impact of saying that in other ways. Uh uh. Ain't no way.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Wow, I butchered the hell out of that quote.

Oh well, I think it's clear what I mean.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

I get your theory. I even support your theory. I think everyone *else* should say it. I ain't saying it.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

ObscureAllure wrote:The last time I made a statement remotely close to that, I spoke in smilies for two days. You out your damn mind. In a game full of triggers for every little thing we do you want me to say that? You don't know my role. You don't know the impact of saying that in other ways. Uh uh. Ain't no way.
We need to be unified in this.

Probability # 1 - You're a cylon who doesn't want to waste your amnesty.

Probability # 2 - Even if you're human, by not going along with this plan, you open the door to actual Cylons also disregarding the plan.

We all need to be on the same page. Rico won't like this, but I'm up for lynching anyone who doesn't want to go along tbh.
Image Image Image Image
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

The difference between me and them is I think everyone *but me* should do it AND I've got evidence of my punishment for the last time I got too close to the fire. And they aren't my role. Everyone else has no excuse, so it opens the door for no one else.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I never once said I'd rather lynch you or anyone else before Lorab.

Do you not agree, that by YOU saying you will not do this, it opens up the door for others to come in and say "Yeah I dun wanna get punished either so I dun wanna say it" ?

I don't get how you would get punished for saying "I'm not a Cylon". How is that even punishable in any legit universe?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh snap "I am a Cylon" *

Also, it's an actual law that we're allowed to claim Cylon, whether it's true or not.

You make no sense, Oa.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Obscure, I don't think this claim will have any effect, at least the type you seem to be implying, because if you are human, this Law has no effect on you in itself. Maybe you're mixing what potential night roles or secret powers could have targeted you [smiley talk sounds close to an insanification method, if you ask me :shrug:] with the fear of repercussions in this situation.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Nobody else (or only a few more) follow the plan: Then we continue the game with several cases of amnesty still in play. With unchangeable votes in the lynchpoll, then I completely agree with SVS. This will just lead to of chaotic lynch after chaotic lynch day-after-day.
I don't find it in the interest of any civilian to fakeclaim during future Day phases just to save their asses, so this scenario is actually better for leaving such pressure only to actual Cylons.
I disagree. As a human if I can save my ass by fake claiming for 1 phase, that's 1 phase where we can lynch a potential cyclon instead of 100% lynchin a hooman.

Zebrasauce is good this game!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:I never once said I'd rather lynch you or anyone else before Lorab.

Do you not agree, that by YOU saying you will not do this, it opens up the door for others to come in and say "Yeah I dun wanna get punished either so I dun wanna say it" ?

I don't get how you would get punished for saying "I'm not a Cylon". How is that even punishable in any legit universe?

I disagree because A) we've called it out, B) I have evidence of what I said and my punishment.

And it's punishable because I wasn't being a good little Teapot who sticks to her role and doesn't piss off the Golden God of Battlestar Gallactica lore. :noble:

Linki: yeah well neither does the message in my inbox (make sense) but I never watched the show so I just do as I'm told.

Linki: No, when you anger the gods of sticking to your role description, you definitely can get in trouble. I'm not explaining it much more than this because then I'll just get punished for outing my role or win con. I'm leaving it as this: this girl ain't claiming to be any robot Borg bender android looking mofos and that's final.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

:nicenod: Again, I think *everyone else* should do it. Just not me.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Okay.

President Roslin, if you're still with us, do you not see how this law is the worst thing you could've possibly done? We mislynched the XO of the Galactica and allowed a Cylon to live another die, and now it seems a Civil War is brewing because of this thing.

I BEG you to repeal the Cylon Amnesty Act the next time you're able to create a law. Something like "From here on out, The Cylon Amnesty Act does not exist" or some such.

For serious.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

live another day*

Anyway peeps, I'm out for the day. Good luck tonight town!
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:Wow, I butchered the hell out of that quote.

What's clear (to anyone who wants to really look) is that you completely avoided engaging with any of my points or questions, and moved right to your tired old schtick of "he's misrepresenting! he's discrediting!" But don't worry, I doubt anyone will bother looking. :nicenod:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
I disagree. As a human if I can save my ass by fake claiming for 1 phase, that's 1 phase where we can lynch a potential cyclon instead of 100% lynchin a hooman.

Uh no? How does claiming Cylon save your ass, if you are hooman?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Full disclaimer tho, I forgot about that part of the Law myself, when I posted the quote that Wilgy referenced. :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Lorab claimed it and then, as a result, votes went to Nero. If Lorab is human, then claiming Cylon saved her.

As much as it saves anyone. 72 more hours minimum.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Nah it's easy - everyone but me just make the claim. It relieves the playing field.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:President Roslin, if you're still with us...
Speaking of which: do you think Adama is still with us? We didn't get an address from him after last night.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:

What's clear (to anyone who wants to really look) is that you completely avoided engaging with any of my points or questions, and moved right to your tired old schtick of "he's misrepresenting! he's discrediting!" But don't worry, I doubt anyone will bother looking. :nicenod:
What points? You've made none. You are trying to belittle me and really, if you don't think anyone cares, why are you bothering with me?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OA, I don't think you will get in trouble for claiming cylon if we all do it. I fail to see how Golden would single you out of all of us.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Lorab claimed it and then, as a result, votes went to Nero. If Lorab is human, then claiming Cylon saved her.

No no no. I thought the same momentarily, but then MetalMarsh89 pointed something that made me revisit the law.
Golden wrote:A new law has been passed.

Cylon Amnesty Act: Any person may publicly admit to being a cylon and, if the declaration is true, they will have immunity from the lynch for that day. Once a person has outed themselves as a cylon, they cannot do it a second time.
Problem is, didn't Nerolunar getting 9 votes frak up the inference that LoRab's amnesty is a given? They each had 9, right?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:Nah it's easy - everyone but me just make the claim. It relieves the playing field.
:confused:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

No no no. I thought the same momentarily, but then MetalMarsh89 pointed something that made me revisit the law.
Golden wrote:A new law has been passed.

Cylon Amnesty Act: Any person may publicly admit to being a cylon and, if the declaration is true, they will have immunity from the lynch for that day. Once a person has outed themselves as a cylon, they cannot do it a second time.
Problem is, didn't Nerolunar getting 9 votes frak up the inference that LoRab's amnesty is a given? They each had 9, right?
I think Nero had more votes than Lorab at the end. So we don't get to know if Lorab had amnesty or not, thank you Metalmarsh.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab only has 8 on the poll, because Black Rock derped the push of the button, but her vote was counted for LoRab.

So... 9?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:

What points? You've made none. You are trying to belittle me and really, if you don't think anyone cares, why are you bothering with me?
I took your post apart and responded to each part individually. I even asked a question or two.

I don't think anyone cares what I say most of the time, but it still feels good to speak the truth despite that.

Linki: Oh, I didn't think BR's counted, I haven't looked in the Poll thread. So... tied lynch? :shrug: Barring other manipulations, anyways. Means the same thing though.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

It's only a tied lynch if she really didn't have amnesty. I'm inclined to believe she did.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If she had the same number of votes or more than Nerolunar, we can't infer that the amnesty was in effect, t'was my point. Luckily, LoRab went in full damage control mode anyway ("I'm the good kind, not the bad kind"), which reduces the doubt that her Cylon claim was not genuine.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Silverwolf wrote:OA, I don't think you will get in trouble for claiming cylon if we all do it. I fail to see how Golden would single you out of all of us.

You don't know my role, deary. Best not assume things you don't know.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Silverwolf wrote:Also, if Lorab is a teammate LC didn't vote for him either but put an unexplained vote on Rico. I really believe his behavior and voting this game comes from a baddie mindset.
I AM FEMALE.
Silverwolf wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I made my statement a few hours before the lynch ended. It didn't have to be last minute. I had hoped that it would result in actually lynching a baddie, which I knew would definitely not be the result if I had been lynched. As it was, y'all lynched a civ anyway.

Matt wrote:Rico, for serious?

Did you just not see how this "law" hurt the town yesterday? If such a law never existed, a Cylon would be lynched (and at this point, there's a better chance of Lorab being an evil Cylon then a good one), and the XO of the Battlestar would still be alive!!!

:faint:
I'm a good one.
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
If there is more than 1 mafia, then your not being LA's teammate does not mean that you are not bad.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

LoRab wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
If there is more than 1 mafia, then your not being LA's teammate does not mean that you are not bad.
I hate to admit this because it probably looks bad for me but I do think there are two mafia, one directed by cavil and one that is either all human or mixed. Or, I think it's one mafia with recruiting powers. Either way you're right it doesn't completely exclude me. But nonetheless, I am not mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”