Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:JJJ and Ricochet are - essentially - confirmed civvies.
When the heck did that happen?
You're doing a weird form of catch-up if this is the first thing you spotted and commented on. :ponder:
Hey MM, how did you get in the good graces of the prez? :fist:

@Golden, is this MM night kill law permanent? I mean, it seems a little OP if the president can just assign someone immunity to Mafia kills- though I'm not complaining.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:Who should we lynch today, OA?
You wanna help me make a secondary lynch on sig? Last I checked he was in the bottom of your rainbow list.

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
You're doing a weird form of catch-up if this is the first thing you spotted and commented on. :ponder:

@Golden, is this MM night kill law permanent? I mean, it seems a little OP if the president can just assign someone immunity to Mafia kills- though I'm not complaining.
:nicenod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
You wanna help me make a secondary lynch on sig? Last I checked he was in the bottom of your rainbow list.
Ooooh yes please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Long Con wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:LC - why not me? :pout:
Why not you what? I also don't believe that you would say that you are a Cylon whether or not I get more votes than Lorab.
If I don't they can lynch me tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

LoRab or LC. LoRab is the more logical because she's confirmed cylon but she also could be a good cylon though I doubt it. LC may not be confirmed as far as y'all are concerned, but I'm telling you he's bad. He is a high ranking baddie, most likely. I get that it's not confirmed and so that makes LoRab the more logical choice but I also just want to see LC burn at his point. :fist:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Look it can be LC first and LoRab second or LoRab first and LC second. Doesn't matter. But those two need to have the majority of votes today for a successful day. You do that, we getting a cylon.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:So Say we All!

Okay so I still need to catch up but I saw the night results,

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

Why you may ask the answer is simply, right now we need to kill all the cylons the cylon amnesty law is still in play. We should make Epi the number 1 wagon and Lorab the number 2 wagon, So Epi will need to claim he's a cylon so he won't have the amnesty and then Lorab will still be lynched. We need to make sure everyone is on board with this though and we don't have what happened yesterday where Lorab had fewer votes then the counterwagon.

@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?

Almost done school for the year so bear with me here.
LoRab has all but confirmed herself as a cylon. "Right now we need to kill all the cylons"

I'm not convinced this win condition will stick around. And even if it does, we have Epi, who is for all intents and purposes, our strongest civ-leaning cylon. So we have him in our back pocket for a future lynch if we need, and even if he doesn't claim cylon with this law until that said, we'll cross that bridge.

We have no idea about LoRab. She's definitely vulnerable. I know I just entertained it, but relying on some weird last minute vote manipulation to get one player in the lead so they'll claim cylon is a strategy that didn't work yesterday. Just ask Nero.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, I'm back home.

4.1. People who have missed the salute:

a2thezebra
JaggedJimmyJay
Black Rock
Scotty

4.2. New players who have Cylonclaimed (since JJJ, I think): Black Rock and Scotty, did I miss anyone else?

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What you say in-thread can change everything.
Ok, I'm lost as to what this means or hints at.
Some people know some things, apparently... I'm with you in ignorance of this concept, although Epi has been strongly hinting at this for some time now.. directly to me.
It's a reason why semi-closed setups are starting to not rank well in the games I play. It causes everyone to start talking cryptic and "you know what i'm sayin' dontcha", after a while, and it simply clogs my ability to focus and discern.

4.4. At university, there was this door with a large glass, except the glass had been removed. I just went throught it. Ow.

4.5. I either missed a lot of the Silverwolf - LC spat or just tuned out of yet another spat developing in the game, but, for what it's worth, I think Silverwolf is simply inclined to use a rebuttal vocabulary that includes terms such as "lying", "discrediting", "liar" in trying to prove the point of someone being bad or nefarious in his defense or talk-back. Also for what it's worth, I found it that, if one would simply try to refresh or backup in the discourse and clarify things, Silverwolf is far more open to (re-)assess and (re-)address things than, say, another certain wolf in this pack.

4.6. I don't approve of sig's plan. Epig is not a priority, bad Cylons are. And LoRab, who may be bad. I don't And I also don't think it'll work to make Epig squirm and claim, anyhow. He doesn't seem inclined to claim, so I'm guessing it will not happen. I'm inclined to read sig's plan as either coming from an non-alignment indicative "agenda" player seeking opportunity to get rid of Epignosis while martial law is in play, either as a baddie trying to dig Epig up, instead of worrying about having to bus LoRab (if bad and his teamie) or participate in a mislynch counterwagon (again).

Also
sig wrote:@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?
I incline to believe that presidential laws come into effect upon being published. So no, I can't imagine MM having been the target of a nightkill and surviving, Night Three.

===

Two pages behind, but I have to eat.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

WHY are we discussing NOT lynching Lorab and my plan to put Epi in number one right now. Like the fact people want to either hunt a civ or do a crap shoot and target someone else is foolish.

@BR what do you think of my plan to put Epi over lorab so he'll be forced to use his amnesty?
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:Okay LC I see your point, but what happens if they're civs who end up getting lynched over a cylon?
That doesn't have to happen. All they have to do is speak the words "I am a Cylon", and that possibility goes away forever.
But, if they aren't a cylon they'll get lynched.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
bullshit.
Though if you wanna try and lynch someone over an outed baddie cylon then go ahead. It just confirms that Zebra is a baddie. Just like in Llama's recent game she's playing the same way.
Scotty wrote:

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

Why you may ask the answer is simply, right now we need to kill all the cylons the cylon amnesty law is still in play. We should make Epi the number 1 wagon and Lorab the number 2 wagon, So Epi will need to claim he's a cylon so he won't have the amnesty and then Lorab will still be lynched. We need to make sure everyone is on board with this though and we don't have what happened yesterday where Lorab had fewer votes then the counterwagon.

@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?

LoRab has all but confirmed herself as a cylon. "Right now we need to kill all the cylons"

I'm not convinced this win condition will stick around. And even if it does, we have Epi, who is for all intents and purposes, our strongest civ-leaning cylon. So we have him in our back pocket for a future lynch if we need, and even if he doesn't claim cylon with this law until that said, we'll cross that bridge.

We have no idea about LoRab. She's definitely vulnerable. I know I just entertained it, but relying on some weird last minute vote manipulation to get one player in the lead so they'll claim cylon is a strategy that didn't work yesterday. Just ask Nero.
We already know Epi is a cylon though so he'd be forced to claim thus ending his immunity save. I see nothing wrong there. ALSO I find it funny as you say this you're trying to set up my lynch. :confused:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, I'm back home.

4.1. People who have missed the salute:

a2thezebra
JaggedJimmyJay
Black Rock
Scotty

4.2. New players who have Cylonclaimed (since JJJ, I think): Black Rock and Scotty, did I miss anyone else?

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What you say in-thread can change everything.
Ok, I'm lost as to what this means or hints at.
Some people know some things, apparently... I'm with you in ignorance of this concept, although Epi has been strongly hinting at this for some time now.. directly to me.
It's a reason why semi-closed setups are starting to not rank well in the games I play. It causes everyone to start talking cryptic and "you know what i'm sayin' dontcha", after a while, and it simply clogs my ability to focus and discern.

4.4. At university, there was this door with a large glass, except the glass had been removed. I just went throught it. Ow.

4.5. I either missed a lot of the Silverwolf - LC spat or just tuned out of yet another spat developing in the game, but, for what it's worth, I think Silverwolf is simply inclined to use a rebuttal vocabulary that includes terms such as "lying", "discrediting", "liar" in trying to prove the point of someone being bad or nefarious in his defense or talk-back. Also for what it's worth, I found it that, if one would simply try to refresh or backup in the discourse and clarify things, Silverwolf is far more open to (re-)assess and (re-)address things than, say, another certain wolf in this pack.

4.6. I don't approve of sig's plan. Epig is not a priority, bad Cylons are. And LoRab, who may be bad. I don't And I also don't think it'll work to make Epig squirm and claim, anyhow. He doesn't seem inclined to claim, so I'm guessing it will not happen. I'm inclined to read sig's plan as either coming from an non-alignment indicative "agenda" player seeking opportunity to get rid of Epignosis while martial law is in play, either as a baddie trying to dig Epig up, instead of worrying about having to bus LoRab (if bad and his teamie) or participate in a mislynch counterwagon (again).

Also
sig wrote:@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?
I incline to believe that presidential laws come into effect upon being published. So no, I can't imagine MM having been the target of a nightkill and surviving, Night Three.

===

Two pages behind, but I have to eat.
So say we all. Dag nabbit :fist:
sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
bullshit.
Though if you wanna try and lynch someone over an outed baddie cylon then go ahead. It just confirms that Zebra is a baddie. Just like in Llama's recent game she's playing the same way.
Scotty wrote:

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

We already know Epi is a cylon though so he'd be forced to claim thus ending his immunity save. I see nothing wrong there. ALSO I find it funny as you say this you're trying to set up my lynch. :confused:
Hey there quicksilver. I have a pretty strong gut read that you are cylon, and are steering us toward lynching Epi, who so far has been doing us no harm. Despite what Admiral Cain says, I don't think all cylons are bad, and am confident we can rectify the ship before it gets too hot in here.

I'm all for a LoRab lynch today but would like you as a secondary lynch, as I said

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Holy crap guys it shoulda been obvious Triple J is a baddie.

since when has JJJ allowed Rico to have the highest amount of posts in a game?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap guys it shoulda been obvious Triple J is a baddie.

:haha:
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap guys it shoulda been obvious Triple J is a baddie.

You are DrWilgy and you have definitely missed the salute.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Scotty I'm playing to fulfill my win cons, which right now says we need to kill all cylons. We have two outed cylons one with immunity so it makes sense to make him loose his immunity IN CASE we can't reverse the new win conditions, since even if we beat the bad cylons we could still loose. Just like the civs in Turf War they were to focused on one thing.

So I think we should have Epi number 1 not to lynch him today, but to stop him from getting out of a lynch in case we need to lynch him in the future.Yes before I wanted to lynch him since I thought all cylons where bad, I've changed my view on that though. However, I'll point out the player who pushed the not all cylons are evil and we don't need to lynch Epi was nutella a baddie.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MetalMarsh89 wrote:I wish I was dangerous enough to be nightkillable.
Why did the President offer you immunity, then? And what the frak was that about you witnessing some cylon attack?

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.

Also, do you reckon we've had no night kill because Dee used her save successfully?
Good catch. Do you think their roles are tied to show-plot, in the same sense that Cain was going to come into play on Day 4 no matter what happens?
Perhaps, but I don't recall or know how that involves Starbuck, Dee and especially Boomer. Maybe Boomer fled Galactica? (aka recruited by the mafia)

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.
Were these people taken to Pegasus by Cain in the show? I remember Lee was.
Wasn't Boomer long dead and converted to Cylon mafia, by then?

You're right about Lee, but I don't recall about Starbuck or Dee.

Also, I now recall that Lee was second in line to become President, after Roslin. And the Presidency was established on a different ship...

C-Could this mean...?
Wouldn't we have received notification if the presidency changed?
We don't even get reveals on what alignment the lynchees are. Do you really think the Host would indulge in such details, instead. So yeah, I'm thinking either Lee got assigned to Pegasus or he became President and moved on Colonial One, as to why he's no longer in teal.

===

Caught up, but I have to study now.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:@Scotty I'm playing to fulfill my win cons, which right now says we need to kill all cylons. We have two outed cylons one with immunity so it makes sense to make him loose his immunity IN CASE we can't reverse the new win conditions, since even if we beat the bad cylons we could still loose. Just like the civs in Turf War they were to focused on one thing.

So I think we should have Epi number 1 not to lynch him today, but to stop him from getting out of a lynch in case we need to lynch him in the future.Yes before I wanted to lynch him since I thought all cylons where bad, I've changed my view on that though. However, I'll point out the player who pushed the not all cylons are evil and we don't need to lynch Epi was nutella a baddie.
I think there have been enough supporters of the idea that not all colognes smell evil, so you're reaching a bit there.

If Epig is civilian, can't he use his claim at a later point to escape, for instance, a witch hunt on him, and unexpectedly direct the lynch towards a possible baddie lynch? :shrug2:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

What does the underlining signify?

Also, what are you lynch intentions for toDay? I honestly don't recall much reads from you as of late, apart from that confirmed civ banter. I went and checked and last significant post was a rainbow list, of which I have no record of you explaining it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:Look it can be LC first and LoRab second or LoRab first and LC second. Doesn't matter. But those two need to have the majority of votes today for a successful day. You do that, we getting a cylon.
I missed the part where LC is confirmed Cylon, for this reasoning and tactic to work, apart from you suspecting him to be.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:WHY are we discussing NOT lynching Lorab and my plan to put Epi in number one right now. Like the fact people want to either hunt a civ or do a crap shoot and target someone else is foolish.

@BR what do you think of my plan to put Epi over lorab so he'll be forced to use his amnesty?
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:Okay LC I see your point, but what happens if they're civs who end up getting lynched over a cylon?
That doesn't have to happen. All they have to do is speak the words "I am a Cylon", and that possibility goes away forever.
Why do you think you can force me to do anything?

Why are you not interested in finding and lynching people who can kill you? I cannot kill anyone. Lynching me to "force" me to do anything means you are okay burning a lynch and not putting pressure on killers.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:WHY are we discussing NOT lynching Lorab and my plan to put Epi in number one right now. Like the fact people want to either hunt a civ or do a crap shoot and target someone else is foolish.

Long Con wrote:

Why are you not interested in finding and lynching people who can kill you? I cannot kill anyone. Lynching me to "force" me to do anything means you are okay burning a lynch and not putting pressure on killers.
We wouldn't lynch you though since you'd claim so you'd be lynch proof and then Lorab would be lynched if we believe she is a bad cylon. So we will end up lynching someone who can kill us.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Long Con wrote:

We wouldn't lynch you though since you'd claim so you'd be lynch proof and then Lorab would be lynched if we believe she is a bad cylon. So we will end up lynching someone who can kill us.
Once again, I think you are a bad cylon hiding under the guise of a civilian that wants civ-leaning cylons dead.

Yes, we all now have a new win condition. But I have a feeling that can change...

ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Look it can be LC first and LoRab second or LoRab first and LC second. Doesn't matter. But those two need to have the majority of votes today for a successful day. You do that, we getting a cylon.
I missed the part where LC is confirmed Cylon, for this reasoning and tactic to work, apart from you suspecting him to be.
I told you in like the post above that one that he's not a confirmed Cylon. You literally had to read it to read this one. Even though he's not confirmed, lunching him will still get you a cylon. How has this man who has been a top suspect every day remained alive?! Y'all want to lynch a cylon, lynch LoRab or LC. Preferably LoRab because she's confirmed but LC will flip cylon just the same. Only I think there's a chance she might be a good cylon like Six. There's no chance he's a good cylon.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Matt wrote:So Say We All!

I think we should find Admiral Cain and destroy her as soon as possible.

Adama or BUST!

I'd have to ISO some peeps, but off the top of my head, possible Cains based on them displaying an unhealthy obsession with destroying cylons OR refusing to say "I'm a cyclon" (which, lore wise, i could totally see Cain refusing to do)...

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Are there any others who have been anti-cylon all the way from the get go? Or others who have refused to claim?
How have I been anti cylon since the beginning? I've said since day one I believe there are cylons who aren't mafia AND I said I think Epi is town. Wtf?!
You missed the part where I said "OR refusing to say I'm a cylon".

In general, I don't think Golden would ever PM anyone and say "So check it, you're not allowed to claim Cylon cuz you're Cain and this is something she would never ever do so you can't claim it."

HOWEVER, you did go off yesterday about how you didn't want to be punished for claiming Cylon, which is ridiculous because it's an actual LAW that people are ALLOWED to claim Cylon. So I'm not ruling it out.

I have to leave in a few, but in an hour or so I'm going to come back and update the Cylon claim list.

@sig - Admiral Cain is not town. She's the secret role. IN the lore of the show, I definitely would not consider her "town" either. Admiral Cain likes to torture innocent cylons, she enjoys murdering her superiors, and all in all, is just a bitch.

ADAMA OR BUST.

I'm liking Long Con this game as a non-cylon, officially. I still think he's a very good shot for Admiral Cain, tho, who I want dead immediately.

Long Con - if not you, do you have any ideas on who could be Admiral Cain?

BTW, SOME PEOPLE out there are saying "it's not worth it to try and find Cain". Why not? If we don't lynch her, then the alternative is to be forced to lynch up to 12 cyclons, which is like half the players in the game.

Oh btw, chaos age...

Naaaaah, go eff yourself. I don't take kindly to threats. :mafia: (disclaimer - these last two lines will probably cause Rico to like closed or semi-open set ups even less haha)

As for a definite Lorab lynch, I was all for it, but I really think Cain needs to be reeled in ASAP. If everyone wants to go Lorab today, then fine. But we seriously need to get Adama back onto that top spot.
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:Oh btw, chaos age...

Naaaaah, go eff yourself. I don't take kindly to threats.
I don't either. Why do you think I started a tunnel the moment I was no longer silenced? Just let that sink for a bit.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

What do you folks think of Sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy? I think they may be mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

First, not sure if anyone saw this:
Epignosis wrote:I am laid up at the hospital awaiting an unexpected surgery. I am in a great deal of pain. I don't know how that will affect my activity here- just letting my Syndicate family know.
Let's keep him in our thoughts.

Then, I totally agree with Matt about LC. I think our new Dictator has to go, and I think Cain is LC. That explains most if not all of his shenanigans; he was biding time until this happened.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

bea wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
bea wrote:
Polo wrote:Bea, what do you think of sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy?

they have only caught the outskirts of my attention.

I expected more from wigly when he subbed in - especially like with daisy I gave the olive branch of I just read through 30 pages of crap - let me know if I can help catch a brotha or sista out - and neither of them took the olive branch.

It tells me that they are either a) stubborn as fuck and will catch up on their on while also b) not comment on it.

And C be caught up as fuck.

Which - as much as I hate to admit - sounds like bts.

glor is like nero was for me yesterday - a null read.
bea I don't follow what you're saying in this post. Why does this suggest BTSC to you? Who is involved in said BTSC? You were asked about sig, Glorfindel, and DrWilgy. Do you mean all of them?
no - I ment that wilgly's and daisies not wanting help in catching up ment that they had some other ways of cathing up wich - since we've not seen them catch up implys some sort of bts.

Glor is still a null read. I'm sorry - Im prolly not still clear - I'm super tired.
Or it just means I never did catch up completely. I ended up not reading 25 pages in the middle. All of the thoughts I have expressed have come from reading the rest of the thread. :shrug: There is no btsc involved for me because I don't have any.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:First, not sure if anyone saw this:
Epignosis wrote:I am laid up at the hospital awaiting an unexpected surgery. I am in a great deal of pain. I don't know how that will affect my activity here- just letting my Syndicate family know.

Then, I totally agree with Matt about LC. I think our new Dictator has to go, and I think Cain is LC. That explains most if not all of his shenanigans; he was biding time until this happened.
Oh, I didn't catch that. Good luck, Rob!
:beer:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It was in another thread :)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
I told you in like the post above that one that he's not a confirmed Cylon. You literally had to read it to read this one. Even though he's not confirmed, lunching him will still get you a cylon. How has this man who has been a top suspect every day remained alive?! Y'all want to lynch a cylon, lynch LoRab or LC. Preferably LoRab because she's confirmed but LC will flip cylon just the same. Only I think there's a chance she might be a good cylon like Six. There's no chance he's a good cylon.
...ok...

Guess we should lynch LC, then?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Didn't know / read about your situation, Epig. Hope all goes well.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Did LC Cylonclaim yesterDay or toDay?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I just got good news too! No surgery required!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Woo!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Woo :P :P yay no surgery!!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Whoops, that was sposta be green...
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Did the doctors require you to undergo a cylonoscopy?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

S~V~S wrote:First, not sure if anyone saw this:

Where did he post that? I missed it. Hope you get better Epi. That sucks man. Sending you lots of good vibes.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Damnit should have kept reading lol but yay!!! Still Hoping for healthy outlook And glad no surgery. Sending good jujus!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Polo wrote:Did the doctors require you to undergo a cylonoscopy?
:haha:

Although at first glance, I was like, "Wow, a bit personal don;t you think??"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

lolololololol
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DrumBeats wrote:So say we all.

LoRab is the clear lynch today, since he claimed cylon to get out of his last one. And now that Cain put us in martial law, thanks for that by the way, we have to lynch them all.

Cain, seriously though reconsider this martial law. 8 cylons + the final five = 13 specific people that need to be dead for town to win.

LoRab being first would be the safest call imo. In case the law is removed later, Epig would still be on our side.

And I would MM, but I did it yesterday.
I corrected you once, and I'd appreciate it if you listened: I am female. Stop using the pronoun he.

Also, if the law is removed later, I would also be on the civ side.
Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, Epignosis, juliets, sig, Glorfindel, bea, DrWilgy, Drumbeats, Metalmarsh89

These are the people who voted for the Nerolunar counter bandwagon. Be wary of them. Counter bandwagons are a no-no in my (limited) book when a civ is lynched (or in this case a presumed civ, seeing that Nero was human).
Of those mentioned right above, juliets, Drumbeats, and ObscureAllure helped lynch Nutella.
Removing Epig and Marmot from the list of suspicious people, we're left with sig, Glorfindel, bea and DrWilgy.
Please look into those people.

Marmot is probably civilian, unless there's a scenario in which he claims to have witnessed a Cylon attack but is actually mafia/Cylon himself. :mafia:
Of course, such thing would only be possible if Cavil or any of the really bad guys had insanely strong hidden powers, but I'm inclined to consider Marmot a civ, for the time being.

I read up on the lore a bit and apparently Caprica Six kills Admiral Cain in one point of the show. We should try to find and lynch Six, then.

I'm going to vote LoRab now.
Why would you assume that Cain is good?

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I think it's been well-established at this point that this game consists entirely of independents, in a manner of speaking.

Not only do I see absolutely no value in "claiming" I also think it's seriously damaging a majority's chancing of winning.
What is the damage?
You really want me to spell it out in-thread? :suspish:

If you weren't already confirmed town this post would be pretty suspicious.
Stop using the word confirmed. There is no one confirmed town in this game.
bea wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:Lol I realize that the Saul role wasn't specifically lynched because of the law, I'm just saying...

Gaaah I don't even know how to word it. I just meant because of this law, we didn't nuke a Cylon, but got us a civ.

Suuuucks.

Pres Roslin, please repeal this law so we don't even have to talk about it anymore. It's distracting the town.

Long Con - I don't think we've had a "So Say We All" for awhile either, and yeah, there was no message from Adama. Blocked?
More specifically, you did not lynch a good cylon, had the opportunity to lynch an actual baddie, and lynched a different civ instead.
am I the actual baddie they could have lynched? cuz that's where your vote went and if that's what you belive is the baddie you are exactly as wrong about me as you think I am about you.

if not me then who? If me why nore than I over reacted to a "slip" call that wasn't really a slip on my part in the first place.
I am suspish of you, but I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong. I also still suspect LC. I don't have a good grasp on other suspects at this moment (why bother, if you are all in process of killing me). But I also know that others in the game are quite good at finding baddies.

Also, it wasn't your overreaction--it was what you said, which only really makes sense if you could have slipped, which would mean that you are bad.
a2thezebra wrote:I haven't "saluted" because I'm not as confident that LoRab is bad as I was before, so I won't be voting until later.
I'm glad people are realizing that. I appreciate it. I am, indeed, not bad.
bea wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'll also point out that everyone is assuming Nero was civ, but we don't actually know that. He could have been on a partly human or human mafia; he could be final five and those 5 may be or may become bad; he could have been recruited. Heck, for all we know, there's a seemer role on the baddie team.

Are you kidding me right now? In the lore, Nero's role as Saul was one of the final 5 and still totally deticated to his human fleet. Even after he spent a lifetime as a human only to find out he was one of the cylons he most racestly hated. Saul was the epitome of what the final 5 is supposed to be about. The fact that he died too early to be one of them is a tradgdy tbh.

this post is the reason I'm voting you early as soon as day breaks.

This is the reason it's now you or me. I know my role I'm comfortable being lynched as the role I've always said I've had - that is human with cylon sympathies.

This is the post where I don't believe you are a cylon working for the cause of good.
You are wrong. I was pointing out possibilities. I don't know lore, but I do know mafia. You have said multiple times that there could be a human mafia. So, that means that some of the characters who may have been good on the show may be bad. We don't know what the mafias are or how they are organized. Also, recruitment is a thing that sometimes happens. Also, what about the final 5--how do you know that they don't all become bad this game. Maybe they are or become their own mafia.

If you're going to vote for me based on the fact that I think of and point out possibilities that are out there, then I encourage you to think back to every game I've ever played. I think not considering every eventuality is dangerous and so I point things like this out.
Ricochet wrote:
But yeah, this tutti frutti post from LoRab doesn't sit well with me either, not one bit.
It was not tutti frutti--it was pointing out a possibility that no one had considered, or at least not articulated.
sig wrote:Wanting to hunt for a town PR role and ignore the baddie cylons how is that not pingy? Basically SVS is suggesting we hunt for a member of the town instead of lynching Lorab ect
Not all cylons are baddies. Me, for instance.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
But yeah, this tutti frutti post from LoRab doesn't sit well with me either, not one bit.
It was not tutti frutti--it was pointing out a possibility that no one had considered, or at least not articulated.
Well, yeah. Pointing out all of them, more exactly.

Try to describe your cylon civvieness, the best way you can. With Epig having flipped as Athena, the pool of cylons that could technically not be deemed villanous has become incredibly small. Why should we believe that you happen to be that one in seven, so to speak? Or are you implying that the design of this game has transcended the lore of the show, in which only such a small number of Cylons proved not villanous?

Why should we believe that it's true when you say that "you are civ", when that's basically your main defense every time you're under suspicion, including when you're actually bad?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's good stuff. :haha:

I would laugh in real life if it were not painful to do so.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Matt »

I am a Cylon.

Cylon claimers in red

a2thezebra
bea
Black Rock
DFaraday
Drumbeats
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
G-Man
3J
juliets
Long Con
Lorab
Marmot
Matt
OA
Polo
Ricotech
SVS
Scotty
sig
Silverwolf
Sokoth
Daisy
Vompatti

12 out of 25 players have claimed. That's just under half the town. If you don't contribute by claiming, then you are saying you are cool with allowing Cylons to have a possible lynch save at LYLO, and you should definitely be held under suspicion for that. :eye:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Well I'm human, so the Amnesty Act has no effect on me and how exactly can I force a Cylon to waste his claim, by fakeclaiming myself? :shrug2:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I still think that Sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy (possibly Bea too) are mafia, and you folks should definitely look into them and lynch them if you find it reasonable.

LoRab may be Caprica Six and town; she may be Caprica Six and mafia; she may be another mafia Cylon, but as long as Cain is alive, we need to kill Cylons. And I'd rather kill Cylons than Cain, for now, because that's what the current win condition says.

LoRab, would you lynch Sig, Glorfindel, Wilgy and Bea? They all hopped on the Nerolunar counter bandwagon and none of them voted for Nutella on D2.

Return to “Previous Jobs”