Re: Transistor [Night 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things MovingPictures07 said to/about Elohcin:

Incoming massive mega-spoiler
Spoiler: show
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:An Operator is usually conducting and controlling stuff. It might be the person behind the Process.

Im just brainstorming :P I don´t even know if the Process even is controlled by a person.
I think each of these is an ability that comprises the role The Process, which appears to be an independent/serial killer type role, based on the role mechanics post.
I think this is a valid theory. What makes you think this is what it is though?
It's clear that Cloudwalk is the town faction, The Camerata is the mafia faction, then there's "The Process".

Based on that role listing, and its description of "The Process will manifest itself in various ways", as well as what LA explained about The Process, it seems to be an independent faction, and likely anti-town and anti-mafia, since both Cloudwalk and The Camerata must "destroy The Process" to win.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I bet the process gets to choose which ability he uses and maybe after he uses an ability, it is revealed?
Seems sensible.

What thoughts do you have, Elo, any? You seemed to dislike DrumBeats's declaration of swapping votes. Why?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I bet the process gets to choose which ability he uses and maybe after he uses an ability, it is revealed?
Seems sensible.

What thoughts do you have, Elo, any? You seemed to dislike DrumBeats's declaration of swapping votes. Why?
I don't think it productive at all. It's not any better than self voting. I believe he even said it would be a way of finding a loophole. I am tired of the self voters b/c I find it a lack of participation and even more so, a hindrance to one's team whether they are civ or mafia. And I told Epi (half way through the game I just hosted) that I wish I'd have made it a rule that you cannot self vote. He liked the idea :)
That's understandable; it's why I created the "no self voting" rule to begin with, and I'm glad to see it catch on.

Do you really think that viewpoint has any reflection of DrumBeats's alignment, however? What is the mafia motivation for him proposing that?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Seems sensible.

I don't think it productive at all. It's not any better than self voting. I believe he even said it would be a way of finding a loophole. I am tired of the self voters b/c I find it a lack of participation and even more so, a hindrance to one's team whether they are civ or mafia. And I told Epi (half way through the game I just hosted) that I wish I'd have made it a rule that you cannot self vote. He liked the idea :)
That's understandable; it's why I created the "no self voting" rule to begin with, and I'm glad to see it catch on.

Do you really think that viewpoint has any reflection of DrumBeats's alignment, however? What is the mafia motivation for him proposing that?
Big post
MovingPictures07 wrote:nutella, why do you have an intent to consider a vote for Elohcin and DrumBeats? What are the nefarious intentions in DrumBeats's plan, as currently elaborated?

DrumBeats, I would like to hear some other thoughts out of you; you say you aren't against scumhunting but almost all of your posts have been about your proposal. Anything else?

Does anyone have any read or opinion on zebra or Matt shooting off their votes immediately, other than it being strange?

I guess I'll work on a rainbow list now that I'm caught up, but I still feel like the discussion has been mostly fruitless with respect to anything alignment-indicative or hunting-worthy so far. Hopefully we can change that before the deadline.
Huge post with rainbow list -- Elohcin among green reads
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I assume this is what you're referring to, Matt:
Elohcin wrote:
Matt wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Matt wrote:What's wrong with my post?

It's totally obvi niju needs to be destroyed.

So Say We All
Please share for those of us that its not "obvi" to.
I would like Bloops to respond to my interrogation before I go any further.
Exactly. Which means you have nothing. You just want to throw a name out there and see what happens. So no. No "obvi" here.
If you're town Matt then it'd appear you were reaction-baiting by espousing a read on nijuu with a degree of confidence that you didn't really boast. That's something I like to do often myself. With that in mind, I would say that Elohcin doesn't appear to be considering your maneuver from a town perspective, which is a rather restrictive mindset. If her assertion about your maneuver is accurate, then that'd mean you believed you could motivate an actual mislynch merely by crying out a baddie read and calling it obvious. That wouldn't seem to be a terribly well-reasoned strategy on your part which would make me wonder why Eloh's first instinct was to associate you with that strategy. I could see that being a smear job by her.

As for the comparison to DrWilgy's content, I don't know that that is so meaningful. He is renown for his nonsense and he loves it. People let him go in every game at this point because he has joined the school of Vompatti.
Can you somehow reword or elaborate upon this? I'm not coming to the same conclusion.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I would consider Elohcin a candidate for my final vote. I do think her treatment of Matt was rather restrictive and it didn't really indicate that she was trying to figure him out -- rather it looked like she took an immediate stance and perhaps even Matt's bait. I'm also not convinced by her response to my assertion that she was a little overzealously interested in DrumBeats's proposal. I've said that this was a unique circumstance which poses a unique reactive challenge to the baddie team. I think it's more believable for people to express at least a little bit of honest paranoia/doubt before easing into the idea. She's responded to that accusation, but I'm not entirely inspired.
How is Elo's treatment of Matt different than mine? I'm genuinely curious as to your train of thought here.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:You know, I am not going to be distracted by Matt's foolishness this game. I don;t think he is bad. I think he is just zany and his playstyle frustrates me.

My top suspect is Zebra and it is not only her overly confused behavior which seems forced and over the top. But it's also her comment about being able to trust DB in his plan to vote for an element if and only if the mafia takes out an element at night instead of a civilian. I believe her question, asking DB if she can trust him/the civs was a baddie slip.
You've lost my slight town read. Why do you only consider zebra's question under the interpretation of a baddie slip?
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:And no, I don't think Wilgy is being very helpful either, but he does this regardless of alignment. I don't recall Zebra ever behaving this way.
If I had to name the top zany people on this site (right now) it would be Matt, Wilgy, and Zebra.

But you are right in that Zebra is extra zany this game. I am going to go ahead and vote that way. ZEBRA
:suspish:

What is this? You might as well have randomized. You're policy lynching zebra for no good reason.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Can you somehow reword or elaborate upon this? I'm not coming to the same conclusion.
Matt threw out the rather arbitrary "nijuu is obviously the Process" bit. There's clearly not going to be a substantive case to support this assertion on Day 1 and I am sure Matt is well aware of that. I don't think it's terribly difficult to find a town mindset behind that move -- it'd be a reaction-baiting read. I do that sort of thing often in games too, especially early. With that in mind, I don't see much evidence that Elohcin was considering the dynamic of what Matt might be doing with an objective or broad enough mindset. I had thought she was outright accusing him for it on the basis that he was just "throwing names out there", though she has since claimed that this was more about playstyle and not an actual baddie read on him. That can be believed or not believed at face value. I do think it's dubious.
Ah, I see, this makes sense now. I can consider this perspective to Elo's behavior.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I would consider Elohcin a candidate for my final vote. I do think her treatment of Matt was rather restrictive and it didn't really indicate that she was trying to figure him out -- rather it looked like she took an immediate stance and perhaps even Matt's bait. I'm also not convinced by her response to my assertion that she was a little overzealously interested in DrumBeats's proposal. I've said that this was a unique circumstance which poses a unique reactive challenge to the baddie team. I think it's more believable for people to express at least a little bit of honest paranoia/doubt before easing into the idea. She's responded to that accusation, but I'm not entirely inspired.
How is Elo's treatment of Matt different than mine? I'm genuinely curious as to your train of thought here.
Do you believe Elo when she says she thought Wilgy was "cursed", and that's why she didn't lecture him about his play the same way she did me?

I don't believe it, because Wilgy always acts the way he's been acting this game. So why think he was "cursed" ?

A parallel would be if someone came in the thread and said "Oh hey, Matt's talkin' some crazy theory shit, he must be cursed."

Derp.
I'm not sure what I believe with the cursed determination. It is odd, considering this isn't exactly outside of Wilgy's meta to behave like this. I'd like to hear more in detail about why Elo determined Wilgy was cursed and zebra and you are not.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:You know, I am not going to be distracted by Matt's foolishness this game. I don;t think he is bad. I think he is just zany and his playstyle frustrates me.

My top suspect is Zebra and it is not only her overly confused behavior which seems forced and over the top. But it's also her comment about being able to trust DB in his plan to vote for an element if and only if the mafia takes out an element at night instead of a civilian. I believe her question, asking DB if she can trust him/the civs was a baddie slip.
You've lost my slight town read. Why do you only consider zebra's question under the interpretation of a baddie slip?
B/c DB was talking about how we don;t have to trust mafia to carry out his plan. We just react to their kill. If they kill an element, we vote an element. If they kill a civ, we lynch a person who we think could be Mafia. He kept saying, we don;t have to trust mafia for this. And then Zebra asks (paraphrasing here), how do we know we can trust YOU? I read it as coming from a baddie speaking for the mafia. How can the mafia trust that the civs will vote an element instead of a supposed baddie if the mafia does kill an element. Does that make sense? This is my main reason for voting zebra.
I suppose that makes sense. I just don't understand why the conclusion is to determine it as a baddie slip. I see it as inevitably non-alignment indicative. Couldn't zebra have been merely asking a question about why the thread at large, or she herself, can trust DrumBeats? It's too ambiguous.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I suppose that makes sense. I just don't understand why the conclusion is to determine it as a baddie slip. I see it as inevitably non-alignment indicative. Couldn't zebra have been merely asking a question about why the thread at large, or she herself, can trust DrumBeats? It's too ambiguous.
I guess so. But right in that moment, that's how I read it. Someone else saw it that way too and I want to say it was JJJ, but I could be wrong.

And as for wilgy cursed....all it was was I saw gibberish and thought, hmm, he must be cursed, so I skipped over it and went on with responding to those who were speaking English. Its not like it was a big enormous deal or anything. And why would Matt be cursed? Cursed to do what? I'm confused.
Why does it matter how someone else read it?

Thanks for explaining.
MovingPictures07 wrote:MP Rainbow List #2

Slight Town:
AllAlongtheBoardwalk
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
nijuukyugou

Null:
a2thezebra
agleaminranks
DrWilgy
Matt
reywaS
sig
thellama73

Slight Mafia:
DFaraday
Elohcin
Illyria
Nerolunar
nutella
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who hasn't yet voted and is currently around?
Me!
For whom are you considering a vote?
Not zebra or Matt. Strongly leaning Eloh because her posts and responses have been inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst (especially regarding "not knowing" how Wilgy acted in Spirited Away, thinking Wilgy was cursed, focusing on Matt's weirdness but no one else's, etc. I don't buy it). However, I really really REALLY also want to vote a super low-poster. So many baddies hide on Days 1, and I'm itching to find someone doing so to encourage more speaking and less hiding (and really, less of the "you're acting weird; let's lynch YOU!" attitude that occurs so much early on). Problem is, quietness would be the only thing I'd have to go off of, and a crapshoot isn't what I want either. Conundrum, alas.

And yourself?

LOL @ Linki - Seems Wilgy's on my level. Dunno what to think of that :P
I could lynch Elo. I thought she seemed town early on due to her activity, but she's thrown out some questionable behavior and I absolutely despite her vote today. She seems to be the one most likely of my Slight Mafia reads currently being proposed at the moment as a viable counterwagon to zebra.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My preferred lynch is Elohcin.
Let's do it then. CFD Elohcin.

VOTES ELOHCIN
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think it's particularly telling that, instead of responding to concerns expressed by Wilgy, me, and others, Elo just leaves the thread. Let's lynch her please.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I want to work with the rest of you to ensure we don't lynch like this again. By the time I came into the thread last night, zebra had already been hit with a major train against her. Furthermore, I worked hard to develop a counterwagon on Elo, one that might have worked if 4 players hadn't just up and missed the vote yesterday. To be fair, whether Elo is mafia remains to be seen, but I remain confident that her behavior is suspicious and she has done nothing to alleviate those concerns.

I can't help but find your NO U on me suspicious, Nero.
Don't confuse these colors with MP's rainbow lists:

Yellow: I didn't highlight this content, MP himself did when the post was originally made.

Orange: The most significant thing to be said of MP's Day 1 treatment of Elohcin is that his read shifted rather severely as the day progressed. Earlier in the day when he provided his first rainbow list, he included Elohcin among his green reads. As can be viewed in this spoiler, MP interacted with Elohcin quite a lot with a number of questions, and it would seem at least at first he was pleased with how those questions were answered.

MovingPictures07: I'd like for you to map out the full progression of your Day 1 read, at least briefly, to illustrate exactly what it was you liked about her at first and why that read soured as much as it did. Show me the mindset and thought process that led you there.

Green: MP's Day 1 vote for Elohcin was the 3rd of 5. Time was limited at that point, but it did appear there was at least a decent chance of getting a real Elohcin counterwagon assembled given the climate of the thread. My own vote followed soon after, and if it wasn't for the missed votes this could have genuinely gotten Elo lynched a day earlier, or at least into a tie. It's a good look for MP that he was willing and seemingly enthusiastic about getting us there -- particularly given his obvious disdain for the Zebra lynch.

Things Elohcin said to/about MovingPictures07:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:An Operator is usually conducting and controlling stuff. It might be the person behind the Process.

Im just brainstorming :P I don´t even know if the Process even is controlled by a person.
I think each of these is an ability that comprises the role The Process, which appears to be an independent/serial killer type role, based on the role mechanics post.
I think this is a valid theory. What makes you think this is what it is though?
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Seems sensible.

Big post
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Or perhaps he has NO reason at all. I don't claim to be an expert, but again, after just coming off from hosting (sorry if I bore you with this phrase) I feel like people do and say weird shit that means nothing and that they have no reason for saying/doing. I feel like Mafia is less about figuring out who is mafia and instead just a crapshoot. It COULD be about figuring out who's if players would use their abilities with their intelligence instead of just flapping off at the mouth about this and that. For instance, if you know certain people in the game are good, list them as people you trust, don't list just one of those and then 2 others as your top trusts. USE the facts you learn from your power. Be sensible.

Okay, I am off my soapbox now.
I strongly disagree with the underlined. Yes, there is an element of luck, but if this were the case, then an effective strategy would be for all votes to be randomized every Day period and to never analyze any behavior. I've seen collaborative town teams before dismantle mafia for behavior in thread. Based on what you said here and your response to me, I do agree that it'd be nice to see more collaborative behavior in games around here; that's a problem I've had for quite some time now, and that's that civilians too often act as if they're LMS.

Do you have anyone you trust yet?
I just mean that it COULD be more about strategy than it is if people would take it more seriously than they do. And, yeah, I think I trust you so far. I wish more people would talk so I can have the chance to trust more people.

As for The Process, Wiki says this: Cells are a form of The Process. When any type of The Process is destroyed (excepting of course Badcells), Cells are the natural result. They are immobile and do not attack, and are collectable by Red for unknown use. If they are not quickly attended to, they will either turn into Badcells or regenerate to their previous form. They are composed of four floating white metal pieces and a red orb. Cells do not have a Limiter page.

Anyone care to try and interpret what we should do with this info?
Matt wrote:Yeah let's lynch the Bloops. She's the Process, right?
GAH!!! THIS! This is the type of post that is driving me nuts these days. Either be helpful or hush. Matt, you are giving me gray hairs already this game.

And don't take this frustration as a defense of Niju, y'all. Cause I know that's what at least 2 of you are thinking. :p
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

B/c DB was talking about how we don;t have to trust mafia to carry out his plan. We just react to their kill. If they kill an element, we vote an element. If they kill a civ, we lynch a person who we think could be Mafia. He kept saying, we don;t have to trust mafia for this. And then Zebra asks (paraphrasing here), how do we know we can trust YOU? I read it as coming from a baddie speaking for the mafia. How can the mafia trust that the civs will vote an element instead of a supposed baddie if the mafia does kill an element. Does that make sense? This is my main reason for voting zebra.
I suppose that makes sense. I just don't understand why the conclusion is to determine it as a baddie slip. I see it as inevitably non-alignment indicative. Couldn't zebra have been merely asking a question about why the thread at large, or she herself, can trust DrumBeats? It's too ambiguous.
I guess so. But right in that moment, that's how I read it. Someone else saw it that way too and I want to say it was JJJ, but I could be wrong.

And as for wilgy cursed....all it was was I saw gibberish and thought, hmm, he must be cursed, so I skipped over it and went on with responding to those who were speaking English. Its not like it was a big enormous deal or anything. And why would Matt be cursed? Cursed to do what? I'm confused.
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I suppose that makes sense. I just don't understand why the conclusion is to determine it as a baddie slip. I see it as inevitably non-alignment indicative. Couldn't zebra have been merely asking a question about why the thread at large, or she herself, can trust DrumBeats? It's too ambiguous.

Why does it matter how someone else read it?

Thanks for explaining.
haha, cause its shows I'm not totally crazy :P

Well, I'm off for the night. I need to cool down myself.

Linki: GAH! Down with Elohcin. Whatever folks. Here we go...I have a request. If you vote for me, please list at least 2 reasons why you think I am bad when you vote.

Night. Stiff drink and off to bed for me. (not really, tea rather)
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have a hard time believing DF, Elo, Illy, and Nero are all bad, but it's mathematically a possibility (since the mafia team has 4 members). I want others' input; which of these people do you believe, if any, and why?
Elo was the only one I'd done any looking into. Her posts pinged me at first and she went out of her way to clarify something, which, this early in the game, I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt. But she also had been fairly active up until the votes started rolling her way. Then nada. Not sure what to make of it.
It's hard to defend against, "Eloh is bad, let's lynch her."
But... plenty of people gave you multiple reasons yesterday, just as you requested, and you've failed to refute them.
B/c I already had refuted them several times earlier. I didn't see any reason to repeat myself.
Red: I take special interest in Elohcin's immediate reaction to MP's read dropping from town to baddie on her, since for that'd represent a rather significant defeat in the thread. Elohcin spent a few posts trying to explain herself to MP before eventually going quiet on Day 1. The second-last post in this spoiler was her final post of the Day phase, and her silence correlated rather closely with the increasingly negative thread climate towards her. It could be stated that losing MP, the game's most active player, was more than she wanted to deal with and took her out of her competing spirit. That would be a nice look for MP, though it's a little speculative.

~~~

Generally I think this is a pretty good look for MP. I'll leave him to respond to the request I made up there to determine whether his Day 1 shift in his Elohcin read should be viewed as a problem. I am not really bothered though.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nerolunar said nothing to/about Elohcin.

Things Elohcin said to/about Elohcin:
Elohcin wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This game looks interesting.
It really does.

I will be voting for fetch.
That's so totally fetch.
~~~

Nothing to judge of relevance.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things nijuukyugou said to/about Elohcin:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Matt wrote:Does anyone truly believe that Elo thought that Wilgy was "cursed" ?

C'mon now. :faint:
To be honest, no. Her saying that didn't come off as genuine. I believe her frustration is genuine with mafia in general and people flailing about on Days 1 and throughout Spirited Away, but she's more observant than that. Which brings me to this comment, which makes me raise an eyebrow:
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:And no, I don't think Wilgy is being very helpful either, but he does this regardless of alignment. I don't recall Zebra ever behaving this way.
DF, you hurt me!

;__;

I reccomend everyone stop voting Zebra. The easiest lynch day 1 is never mafia. 4 vote lead? Only 1.5 players actively opposing said lynch? Other options mentioned are Eloh and Matt? Perhaps DB? Yet Matt's the only other with votes on him?

Hey Eloh, compare Matt's actions this game to mine in Spirited Away for me. How do these compare?

Don't lynch Zebra she's my teammate.
I don't remember how you acted in spirited away, can you remind me?
I seriously doubt this. She was frustrated as hell in that game, and Wilgy was an absolute nut in that game (both being himself and because of his role), so I don't think Eloh's memory is as bad as that, unless she's being sarcastic here.
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who hasn't yet voted and is currently around?
Me!
For whom are you considering a vote?
Not zebra or Matt. Strongly leaning Eloh because her posts and responses have been inconsistent at best, and disingenuous at worst (especially regarding "not knowing" how Wilgy acted in Spirited Away, thinking Wilgy was cursed, focusing on Matt's weirdness but no one else's, etc. I don't buy it). However, I really really REALLY also want to vote a super low-poster. So many baddies hide on Days 1, and I'm itching to find someone doing so to encourage more speaking and less hiding (and really, less of the "you're acting weird; let's lynch YOU!" attitude that occurs so much early on). Problem is, quietness would be the only thing I'd have to go off of, and a crapshoot isn't what I want either. Conundrum, alas.

And yourself?

LOL @ Linki - Seems Wilgy's on my level. Dunno what to think of that :P
nijuukyugou wrote:Gotta do the interview thing. Voting Eloh. Two reasons?

1) Posts have appeared disingenuous, as stated beforehand. See other postings.
2) Her vote on zebra is the easy way out, and the explanation (regarding a "slip" that I don't agree happened) smells. She's not the only one to blame for this (really, I don't agree with any of the votes on zebra), but these in combination earn her my vote.

Now, off to successful question-answering!

Linki - Whoa, seriously. The mind-meld. It's freaking me, out, maaaaaaaaan
Big post including Day 2 vote for Elohcin
Yellow: niju was a clear opponent of Elohcin on Day 1; I've highlighted a few examples. I like that she was willing to subscribe to Matt's suspicion regarding Elohcin's commentary re: DrWilgy being "cursed". I think many baddies would feel comfortable discarding Matt suspicion at Matt talk, even on their team mates. Her Day 1 vote for Elo was the 2nd of 5 and it came when the climate of the thread was at its worst against Elo (suggesting a viable counterwagon might be possible). I think that's a good look for her.

Things Elohcin said to/about nijuukyugou:
Elohcin wrote:
Matt wrote:What's wrong with my post?

It's totally obvi niju needs to be destroyed.

So Say We All
Please share for those of us that its not "obvi" to.
Elohcin wrote:
Matt wrote:Yeah let's lynch the Bloops. She's the Process, right?
GAH!!! THIS! This is the type of post that is driving me nuts these days. Either be helpful or hush. Matt, you are giving me gray hairs already this game.

And don't take this frustration as a defense of Niju, y'all. Cause I know that's what at least 2 of you are thinking. :p
Elohcin wrote:@Niju- I didn't say I played a stupid game or played stupidly. I've become a pretty good player in speed games, I think. I used the word stupid when referring to the fact that I can only hold so much in the forefront of my mind and once I let it go, its either gone or so far deep inside that it's difficult to recover. I swear I am going to be the old lady with Alzheimer.

eenie meenie miney moe.....Cell
Orange: Elo stood in niju's defense when Matt was throwing poop at her, and she rather blatantly said before being prompted "no, I'm not defending her". This could be interpreted as a pre-emptive response to an accusation by her, and why it'd concern her is a matter of WIFOM. I don't think most baddies would be inclined to just splurge into the thread "no I'm not defending my team mate, look the other way please".

~~~

niju's posts made in opposition to Elohcin read genuinely to me; I don't find her suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 said nothing to/about Elohcin.

Things Elohcin said to/about thellama73:
Elohcin wrote:Speaking of trust. Llama, you can in briefly. Are you caught up? What are your thoughts?
Elohcin wrote:I think his method is a hindrance to finding mafia. And it gets under my skin that players will act this way. If you don't want to play, then don't sign up. If you're just looking for online fun, there are other avenues for that in the Speakeasy. He admitted himself that he doesn't baddie hunt.

But unless someone has a specific question to me about Matt, I will no longer bring it up b/c its not productive.

@ llama, I wonder about why you think JJJ is bad too. When did it become okay to just throw names out and not explain your thoughts? This is some lazy mafia playing going on.

@JJJ, how does it feel to have your name thrown out there with no real accusations to follow? Do you think this is okay behavior in a mafia game or do you think this is laziness?

linki again @ JJJ - please reread illyria's post. I don't think you are understanding it correctly. I was the host, Illyria was civ, and Mat was civ in the game she is talking about. He went after her, tunneled her for 4 days with no real accusations. He was wrong.
She gave llama a little crap for his unexplained read on me on Day 1. Her criticism of him is similar to her treatment of Matt, and in that regard it's a decent look.

~~~

There's not enough to draw a conclusive read. The one point I had to make was okay. He missed the Day 1 vote and voted for me on Day 2.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll vote weed I guess.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things nutella said to/about Elohcin:
nutella wrote:OK, I'm back from graduating!! :D and caught up.

Zebra, I have no idea how you got so confused but it's pretty weird that you voted without even looking at the poll time.

Matt's inexplicable naming of Niju as the Process is perplexing and his refusal to explain it is even more so. Matt tends to be zany but I'm keeping an eye on him for this strange behavior.

I think that Drum's alliance proposition is probably a terrible idea and might have nefarious motivations. The Process is just one role/player, so even with its many powers it probably won't be impossible to get rid of, while the Camerata team is a significant threat and more in number for us to take down. I find Drum quite suspicious for the proposal and I also find Elo suspicious for expressing interest in it and then sort of covering her tracks -- although I believe that she wasn't outright agreeing to the plan in the first place but considering it as an option, but it's still kind of surprising that she jumped on it without acknowledging its suspicious nature.

There's still a whole day but it's looking likely I'll want to vote for either Drum or Elo.

linki @ Drum: huh, I don't really understand, you think the mafia can target specific elements? if they can, will we be told a process element has been eliminated? :shrug2: This all seems pretty speculative, and regardless I largely agree with niju that any degree of alliance/trusting the mafia is too risky especially in such a small game.

Aaaand there's a Cell sock account :eek:
nutella wrote:ok, sorry I have not been here, just caught up but it is kinda a blur. RIP zebra and sig.

MP, your reasons for suspecting me seem to be mostly the fact that I found Elo and Drum suspicious and that my "relatively strong diction" or whatever. Idk man I was just expressing my reaction to their posts and found them suspicious. After Drum explained what he meant a bit more clearly I don't really suspect him as much, but I've been finding Elo to be more suspicious and it looks like she was sort of evasive yesterday so I will be looking at her today. I haven't gotten particular pings from anyone else but I'm interested in hearing more from Illy, Nero, and Llama.
nutella wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Cake Lady hasn't been here. Civ or mafia her lack of response to me seals the deal. I guess it's time.

Eloooooh
I'm inclined to agree. I'll be around for a little bit before the poll ends so I'll give her a chance to come in and say something, but so far she has ignored a lot of suspicion directed at her.
nutella wrote:Alright, I'm giving Eloh another chance and voting for Nerolunar because he is bad. Just a strong gut feeling that has emerged from his last several posts. I feel similarly about DF, and to a lesser extent llama.
Yellow: This is a waffle, with the double-caveat ("although", "but"). She did state a willingness to vote for Elohcin. She ended up missing the vote though.

Orange: This Day 2 maneuver is hard to understand. She had said close to nothing about Nerolunar prior to this, and she had voiced consistent suspicion of Elohcin. At this point Elohcin had two votes and I believe she was tied with Young Lady for the tally lead, so the potential did exist for a vote like this to turn the momentum elsewhere. Not a great look.

Things Elohcin said to/about nutella:
Big post
Elohcin wrote:
nutella wrote:
I think that Drum's alliance proposition is probably a terrible idea and might have nefarious motivations. The Process is just one role/player, so even with its many powers it probably won't be impossible to get rid of, while the Camerata team is a significant threat and more in number for us to take down. I find Drum quite suspicious for the proposal and I also find Elo suspicious for expressing interest in it and then sort of covering her tracks -- although I believe that she wasn't outright agreeing to the plan in the first place but considering it as an option, but it's still kind of surprising that she jumped on it without acknowledging its suspicious nature.

There's still a whole day but it's looking likely I'll want to vote for either Drum or Elo.
You are right that I didn't outright agree with the plan but was interested. See, I read the wiki and it scared me a bit. But I am not sure its the best plan as we most likely cannot trust Mafia to go along. I'm not sure if they are as scared as we about about this cell thing. But I wouldn't say I was "covering my tracks" b/c I don't think there were any tracks to cover. I'm not the only one that expressed interest and I bet I won't be the only one still as more people come in and read the thread today. It's a big part of what has been discussed today and I suppose others will find it interesting as well. Interesting does not mean "yeah, let's do it." Please don't take what I say and skew it to find a reason to vote someone. That will not help us find a baddie.
~~~

The Nerolunar vote is a rather glaring discrepancy that nutella will have to talk about. It's bizarre. I'd call nutella a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Emerging from those interactive reviews, here's a rainbow:

Matt
nijuukyugou
MovingPictures07
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
AllAlongTheBoardwalk

thellama73

Nerolunar
MacDougall
DFaraday

agleaminranks
nutella

The order of the colors is more meaningful than the order within the colors.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bleh I forgot reywas/K4J.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things reywas / kneel4justice said to/about Elohcin:
Big post
kneel4justice wrote:See, when I had been reading the thread, I was initially suspicious of Eloh but it got to the point where quite a few people had been voicing suspicions on her (as far as I can remember this was before Zebra had really gained any attention) and it seemed the lynch was headed that way. I was wondering if I were actually wrong in my suspicion and the mafia was trying to push for her lynch. So when I suddenly saw things going towards Zebra, I felt like perhaps it had been because the mafia needed to find a second option to push for in order to avoid an Eloh lynch and I had actually been right at first. Then there is the possibility that they are both good and the mafia just did not want to all bandwagon on the same player. So, it is up in the air but I do stand by the possibility that the mafia was avoiding an Eloh lynch because she is their team member.

Linki Niju - Okay, thanks! :) I was wondering since no one else seemed to have mentioned it! Nice to know it isn't just me.
kneel4justice wrote:Sorry I haven't been around. I've gotten really sick. So I can't catch up or read what's happened since last night. I'm glad we got Eloh, though! :D
I went ahead and voted for the Creep option.
K4J joined the game late and ended up landing his suspicions in the right place with impressive expedience. I do think Elohcin made some overtly suspicious posts on Day 1 and I can believe that K4J genuinely agreed with that perspective during his catch-up.

Elohcin said nothing to/about reywaS / kneel4justice.

~~~

More content is still needed to substantiate any read on this game slot. K4J has done an admirable job inserting himself into the action and providing relevant content, and so far I am not especially perturbed by him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

He can join llama in that green-yellow area.

Time for dinner and Cavaliers basketball.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 79

Re: Transistor [Night 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2 Ends: Vanishing Point

Matt could drive people insane with his theories. Apparently his wild ideas caught the attention of the Camerata.
Matt has been killed by the Camerata.
It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Transistor [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Research the Process

Badcell
Matt (11)
6%

Creep
kneel4justice (13)
6%

Jerk
MovingPictures07 (4)
6%

Young Lady
DrumBeats (2), thellama73 (15)
12%

Weed
Nerolunar (6), DrWilgy (12), nijuukyugou (14), JaggedJimmyJay (16)
24%

Snapshot
nutella (5)
6%

Fetch
No votes

Clucker
No votes

Man
No votes

Operator
DFaraday (9)
6%

The Spine (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Elohcin (1), a2thezebra (3), Epignosis (7), sig (8), Spacedaisy (10), ika (17)
35%

Total votes : 17
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 73

Re: Transistor [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Aww... They revenge killed Matt... This reminds me an awful lot about my ex.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Meanwhile, this poll

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrumBeats »

Conspiracy theory: What if it is 1 town, 1 mafia, and 1 independent (Process)?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrumBeats »

And based on that idea, I have a question for everyone. EVERYONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS:

If that is the case, and the three available on the poll are one town, one mafia, and the Process, who do you think is each?

My opinion:
Town-MovingPictures07
Process-nijuukyugou
Mafia-Nerolunar
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ibdont think we should look onto porcess cery much. Itll comein time. Time is too valuable to waste on process
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Nerolunar »

I think it´s 2 town, 1 mafia. I don´t think we will have 33% change to lynch the Process at any point in this game except for maybe Lylo. Would be too easy to lynch the Process then.

Nerolunar - Town

MovingPictures - Town

Squid (sorry, can´t spell your name) - Mafia

I hadn´t considered Squid up until this point, but I definitely feel worse about him/her than MP, although MP could have faked so much activity day 1 to appear supatown :ponder:

Im going to have trouble convincing you of my innocence :faint:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

And it was probably a night action that provoked this poll change, so even if we lynch the wrong guy(me) then we can examine Squid and MP closer since one of them is guaranteed to be bad.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Im t oo drinks ton thinkm q pht mafoa.bu r i wMr ncivztp w8n. Goo luckme when im not drunk.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol 've8 spell tr ed x runk otrrectly
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP Matt.

JJJ, I have already explained my Nero vote. I know that it looks bad for me but I genuinely felt better about Elo.

Now this poll is weird... :confused:

DrumBeats wrote:And based on that idea, I have a question for everyone. EVERYONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS:

If that is the case, and the three available on the poll are one town, one mafia, and the Process, who do you think is each?

My opinion:
Town-MovingPictures07
Process-nijuukyugou
Mafia-Nerolunar
I agree with this completely, in the case that it is indeed one of each (I have no particular reason to think niju is the process, although Matt thought so, and she very well could be). I do think that MP is town and Nero is mafia. With that I'll go ahead and vote Nero
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Huh, and it's only 24 hours. I wonder if we'll have another 24 hour poll after it.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Nutella, you are wrong.
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

nutella wrote:RIP Matt.

JJJ, I have already explained my Nero vote. I know that it looks bad for me but I genuinely felt better about Elo.

Now this poll is weird... :confused:

DrumBeats wrote:And based on that idea, I have a question for everyone. EVERYONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS:

My opinion:
Town-MovingPictures07
Process-nijuukyugou
Mafia-Nerolunar
I agree with this completely, in the case that it is indeed one of each (I have no particular reason to think niju is the process, although Matt thought so, and she very well could be). I do think that MP is town and Nero is mafia. With that I'll go ahead and vote Nero
Are you subtly defending Niju here? :ponder:
ImageImage

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Target: a2thezebra

Target: Cell Day Two

Processing...
To be recycled
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 56

Post by MacDougall »

Illyria defended Elohcin huh? Sucks to be me.

I actually ain't looked at the middle few pages of le game. All I know for absolute certainty is that I am town as fuck. You can take it to the bank. I swear it... on the old Gods and the new.

I find it humerous that Wilgy said I was a civ after I accused him, justified it (proving it wasn't a joke) and now says I am bad because of Eloflip. How many others voted elsewhere yesterday or went around the Elochat completely who Wilgy didn't have a civ read on? I wonder where on his radar I would be if Matt hadn't suggested lynching me.

Jimmy didn't elaborate on my vote either... an interesting thing to overlook during his effort posting. Just throws out there that it doesn't inspire him but doesn't say why.

It's a ruse. A trap.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Transistor [Day 2]

Post by Quokka »

Cell wrote:Scans thellama73

Results: There is a 47.3% chance that lynching thellama73 today would yield a flip of the Process.
This is incorrect. After a re-scan by Badcell, we now believe there is a 0.0000001% chance that lynching thellama73 would yield a flip of the Process.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

DrWilgy wrote:Ibdont think we should look onto porcess cery much. Itll comein time. Time is too valuable to waste on process
Scans DrWilgy

Results: Not a doctor.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Matt wrote:Cool result.

Someone protect me, I think I may get revenge kilt.

Derp
Scans Matt

Results: On re-scan, we believe we owe this one an apology. Your legacy should not be forgotten.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Young Lady wrote:This Young Lady is happy with the results, but it won't aid.
This Young Lady if the Dark Master isn't eliminated.
This Young Lady believes the Moon or the four legged mammal are the tools of Probey and its Dark Master.
Scans Young Lady

Results: Young Lady deceives you. Do not trust it. If the Cloudwalk or Camerata have a chance to kill it, do so with extreme prejudice.
To be recycled
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scan me scan me
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Another Welcome is in Order

Having said a fond farewell to AllAlongtheBoardwalk, citizens everyone are making preparations to welcome his replacement. That replacement is none of than Scotty, whose experience and penchant for absurd analogies make him an excellent inclusion to our wonderful city.

Total replacements: 3

Comment? >_
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty... that dastardly one.

Can someone give me a bone to chew on here... A lead to mull over. A pigs ear. A cold pint?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:That replacement is none of than Scotty
:faint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Jack Shephard »

MacDougall wrote:Scotty... that dastardly one.

Can someone give me a bone to chew on here... A lead to mull over. A pigs ear. A cold pint?
Ruff ruff!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP Matt.

Man this poll sucks! I am town and I'm glad some people believe me on that front. If there ever are any concerns I can alleviate let me know.

With regards to Nero and nijuu, my gut says to vote Nero but I still need to do some investigation; I've been a bit busier than expected, but I'll be properly catching up and post digging sometime later today I think.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, hot damn.
DrumBeats wrote:Conspiracy theory: What if it is 1 town, 1 mafia, and 1 independent (Process)?
Could be.
Nerolunar wrote:I think it´s 2 town, 1 mafia. I don´t think we will have 33% change to lynch the Process at any point in this game except for maybe Lylo. Would be too easy to lynch the Process then.
Could be.

OR

What do these names have in common? They are three names in alphabetical order, taken from the player list. I think it's random in regards to alignment, because Epi is an evil bastard who I know is getting a kick out of this. Those combinations above could be correct. One could be Process, two civ. Two could be mafia, one could be civ. Hell, all three could be civ. Regardless, this is a most unfortunate poll, and I (and everyone) will need to think carefully about this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I don´t think that we are all civ. Spending a whole day without the opportunity to lynch a baddie is not good design imo. Epignosis knows this.
ImageImage

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

I doubt that Epi would put one of each on the poll, thus narrowing down the Process to one of three. I also agree with Nero that it's probably not all civs. I think MP is civ, and JJJ made a pretty good case for Ninja not being Elo's teammate, so Nero is looking the worst of the three to me right now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

DFaraday wrote:I doubt that Epi would put one of each on the poll, thus narrowing down the Process to one of three. I also agree with Nero that it's probably not all civs. I think MP is civ, and JJJ made a pretty good case for Ninja not being Elo's teammate, so Nero is looking the worst of the three to me right now.
You were suspicious of me before, so this just seems excessive. Oh well.
ImageImage

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DFaraday »

Nerolunar wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I doubt that Epi would put one of each on the poll, thus narrowing down the Process to one of three. I also agree with Nero that it's probably not all civs. I think MP is civ, and JJJ made a pretty good case for Ninja not being Elo's teammate, so Nero is looking the worst of the three to me right now.
You were suspicious of me before, so this just seems excessive. Oh well.
I was already suspicious of you, so now that you're up against two people whom I'm reading as civ it's excessive? Okay. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Okay maybe it´s not THAT excessive. Your post just seemed to make it center around JJJ´s case on Niju, and not so much on me. :shrug: I doubt I can change your mind though :fist:
ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hello, boys and girls.

I'm behind. Which of the 3 on the poll is a member of the process?

It's ok if you want to confess a bit. I'm a great ear.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Scotty wrote:Hello, boys and girls.

I'm behind. Which of the 3 on the poll is a member of the process?

It's ok if you want to confess a bit. I'm a great ear.
Its not me. For real.
ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi Scotty
Image Image Image
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

MacDougall wrote:Scan me scan me
Scans MacDougall

Results: Impotent
To be recycled
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:Hi Scotty
Hi Wilgy. Whereforartthou a doctor this game?
Badcell wrote:
Scans MacDougall

But who will carry on the great Scottish MacDougall line?

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Scotty wrote:
Badcell wrote:
Scans MacDougall

Scans Scotty

Results: Inconclusive.

Cell Day One implicated your predecessor, AllAlongtheBoardwalk, of being a Camerata and/or a member of the Process. We believe you should respond to this accusation.
To be recycled
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Badcell wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Badcell wrote:
Scans MacDougall

Scans Scotty

Results: Inconclusive.

Cell Day One implicated your predecessor, AllAlongtheBoardwalk, of being a Camerata and/or a member of the Process. We believe you should respond to this accusation.
Coming from a member of the process with the tag line "to be recycled" I care not of your silly accusations.

I feel like they put you in the trash pile instead of recycle. Otherwise you would be my toaster right now and I ain't got a toaster dammit

Return to “Previous Side Missions”