sig
No votes

Total votes: 7
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Day 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Epignosis »

That was to leetic. Some asshole crept in there before I hit submit.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

leetic, do you have a specific active player that you want to lynch today, or do you just disagree with Epig on theory alone?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote:I don't agree with you. The kind of "information" you propose to gain by lynching somebody who is actually around is easily manipulated and for that reason generally useless. You call it information. I call it potential misinformation.

I am not suggesting a random dart throw. Serge is not random. Serge was deliberately selected.

You propose lynching an active player who might be good just so we have something to talk about Day 2. No thanks.
It makes it easier to read people if one person is confirmed town. Furthermore, Serge is for all purposes a random dart throw since he has no game related posts and nothing to go off of. But we should drop this discussion, since we're only wasting the day phase and that's the very thing I want to prevent.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

insertnamehere wrote:leetic, do you have a specific active player that you want to lynch today, or do you just disagree with Epig on theory alone?
Not really a specific one. I currently have a vote on Silver's replacement, and Silver was not only scummy but if she flipped town there would be a lot of goodies to go off of since everyone (well, except for Serge that is) talked about her. If a better lynch arises, I'd be willing to go for it, but for now I think Silver is a decent lynch.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't agree with you. The kind of "information" you propose to gain by lynching somebody who is actually around is easily manipulated and for that reason generally useless. You call it information. I call it potential misinformation.

I am not suggesting a random dart throw. Serge is not random. Serge was deliberately selected.

You propose lynching an active player who might be good just so we have something to talk about Day 2. No thanks.
It makes it easier to read people if one person is confirmed town. Furthermore, Serge is for all purposes a random dart throw since he has no game related posts and nothing to go off of. But we should drop this discussion, since we're only wasting the day phase and that's the very thing I want to prevent.
How is this conversation a waste?

I'm hurt.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

leetic wrote:

I don't really want to lynch Serge, I don't have any actual solid bad player picked.
Epi did bring up reasons. He's pushing this lynch. <--Info...

If it was to come down to a replaced player and serge I might vote serge just to give a player who is participating a chance to give us opinions that the low poster (nonexistent really) is refusing to give. If you're not getting posts now you wont get them in the future.

I'm still on the fence with INH. I would rather here more from him then lynch him today though....

So is anyone here a random voter? MM comes to mind, maybe a self vote there in the end.

Day one is throwing a dart at the wall.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm gonna take a risk and go with Serge. I feel more comfortable doing that than voting Quin, and I feel like there are some specific people who are pushing Serge, and I'm eager to see if they can be trusted.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm gonna take a risk and go with Serge. I feel more comfortable doing that than voting Quin, and I feel like there are some specific people who are pushing Serge, and I'm eager to see if they can be trusted.
So you are voting Serge to see if you can trust the people who would vote Serge but haven't yet?

That sets you up nicely in the event Serge does get lynched and is good, doesn't it?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm gonna take a risk and go with Serge. I feel more comfortable doing that than voting Quin, and I feel like there are some specific people who are pushing Serge, and I'm eager to see if they can be trusted.
So you are voting Serge to see if you can trust the people who would vote Serge but haven't yet?

That sets you up nicely in the event Serge does get lynched and is good, doesn't it?
More like I just would like to not wait until the eleventh hour to vote, and I want to wait on Quin.

Of course, as pretty much everyone who has voted has said, if a better option presents itself, I'll go with that.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

More like I just would like to not wait until the eleventh hour to vote, and I want to wait on Quin.

Of course, as pretty much everyone who has voted has said, if a better option presents itself, I'll go with that.
Fair enough.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic is my vote for now.

His response to my threat of voting Serge (which I may follow through on) was twofold:

First, he wanted to buy Serge more time, assuring me that Serge would be replaced.
Second, he prioritizes content over the lynch when content will exist regardless of the lynch. Ironically, he wants to salvage a person who is providing no content.

I propose that leetic and Serge are evil.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm currently really busy, so I'll be back to generate some juicy content either late tonight or sometime tomorrow before EoD.

For now, I have the following brief thoughts:

- I'm willing to tentatively throw out slight town reads of insertnamehere, leetic, and Epignosis/ika. I don't want to vote for any of them today due to their contributions, which all thus far seem genuine to me with respect to solving the game.

- I was going to slightly mafia read Silverwolf, but then she flew off the rails and I'm not sure what to make of all of that. Unfortunately for Quin, I still think Silverwolf was suspicious for latching onto the suspicion of me after ika started going after me as well as for her insistence of things that just weren't true (like that I was trying to get people to not form reads on ika, wtf?). It didn't read genuine to me, like instead she doubled down on aggressively pursuing me instead of recognizing she made a faulty point. I don't believe a town Silverwolf would fail to recognize when she was mistaken, but I'm not sure how confidently I believe that. I'd like to give Quin a chance, but... I don't currently have any other slight mafia reads and I'm torn between voting for him due to his predecessor's actions and going the route of a low poster policy lynch (as Epi suggested).

So... I'd like to see more from Quin (and many others), in an attempt to better direct this Day 1 lynch if at all possible. I always feel torn on low poster policy lynches; I can pick up what Epi is putting down but I can also pick up what leetic is putting down, and I'd ideally rather lynch someone I'm legitimately suspicious of than someone who just isn't here, at least on Day 1. But I've also seen too many games here in which town was too hesitant to pursue low posters not only Day 1 but throughout the game, to their demise.
Don't lynch me and you will, lynch me and you won't :shrug:

I'll most definitely talk about things when I come across them but from experience it's hard to get the ball rolling until day 2. I realise your perception of Silver doesn't reflect that greatly on me right now, but as I said about Epi, GIVE ME A CHANCE, MAN!!!!!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

leetic wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:leetic, do you have a specific active player that you want to lynch today, or do you just disagree with Epig on theory alone?
Not really a specific one. I currently have a vote on Silver's replacement, and Silver was not only scummy but if she flipped town there would be a lot of goodies to go off of since everyone (well, except for Serge that is) talked about her. If a better lynch arises, I'd be willing to go for it, but for now I think Silver is a decent lynch.
I'm Quin, damn it!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vote leetic with me, Silver's replacement.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:Vote leetic with me, Silver's replacement.
Should it come down to a matter of self preservation, I might; however I'm currently feeling more confident with my vote for sig given his response and follow up to my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

So you think serge is bad, and you think leetic is bad for not wanting to lynch him, and your answer is to lynch leetic?

Why wouldn't you just lynch serge first, and if he comes up bad, lynch leetic the next day? I don't really see the logic here. Plus, I haven't seen enough to make me say leetic is acting scummy anyway.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I change my mind. If it comes down to self-preservation i'll vote for Serge. Everybody wins! Well, except Serge :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

Hey guys, I see everyone's already going for my human neck. Or stomach, depending how huge your maws are. I logged in yesterday, saw the deadline was still tomorrow, so I logged out. My two posts were made on day 0, I think. Please don't lynch me. I appeal to your humanity.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:So you think serge is bad, and you think leetic is bad for not wanting to lynch him, and your answer is to lynch leetic?

Why wouldn't you just lynch serge first, and if he comes up bad, lynch leetic the next day? I don't really see the logic here. Plus, I haven't seen enough to make me say leetic is acting scummy anyway.
The man wants information, yet he considers the direction our conversation has taken to be a waste of this Day 1 phase. I now find leetic more suspicious than someone who isn't even here.

Speak of the devil.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Also, weak sauce Epignosis, I would've tried to blend in as scum. Get someone else's jugular.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge wrote:Also, weak sauce Epignosis, I would've tried to blend in as scum. Get someone else's jugular.
Like you did in Turf Wars, with your three posts before Day 2? You blended so well drying paint looked more involved.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Epignosis wrote:
Serge wrote:Also, weak sauce Epignosis, I would've tried to blend in as scum. Get someone else's jugular.
Like you did in Turf Wars, with your three posts before Day 2? You blended so well drying paint looked more involved.
Well I have 5 posts on day 1 now. So. :beer:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I think I've said this before but day 1 is usually hazy for me. I think I said this on Turf Wars, it's the truth. If you believe me then we'll be able to make Mafia great again.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Serge wrote:I think I've said this before but day 1 is usually hazy for me. I think I said this on Turf Wars, it's the truth. If you believe me then we'll be able to make Mafia great again.

Why only post now? Votes?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I think leetic is right: it's better to not focus on low posters as they'll get replaced anyway. No self-respecting scum will win by being AWOL and by manufacturing reasons, they have to win it.

Is Quin ika's replacement? Or is it leetic?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge wrote:I think leetic is right: it's better to not focus on low posters as they'll get replaced anyway. No self-respecting scum will win by being AWOL and by manufacturing reasons, they have to win it.

I've seen plenty of AWOL mafia in my time.

And you're not AWOL now, are you? :ohyeah:
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

rabbit8 wrote:
Serge wrote:I think I've said this before but day 1 is usually hazy for me. I think I said this on Turf Wars, it's the truth. If you believe me then we'll be able to make Mafia great again.

Well players are becoming much more vocal for me to get thrown off the wall to the titans so I had to do something. I logged in yesterday, saw there was a lot of time left, and logged out.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Epignosis wrote:
Serge wrote:I think leetic is right: it's better to not focus on low posters as they'll get replaced anyway. No self-respecting scum will win by being AWOL and by manufacturing reasons, they have to win it.

Then they're bad players :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Well players are becoming much more vocal for me to get thrown off the wall to the titans so I had to do something. I logged in yesterday, saw there was a lot of time left, and logged out.
You have a lot of time left...

...so you do nothing?

How is that useful? How is that good stewardship of the time you have to find mafia if you are good? If you are good, then what is your plan to find mafia? Come in and vote at the last minute like so many do?
Serge wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Then they're bad players :noble:
:|
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Day 2, Epignosis, is when my game starts.

For now it is Day 1: Attack on Serge
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge wrote:Day 2, Epignosis, is when my game starts.
Why?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Epignosis wrote:
Why?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

But really, seriously, after all that fuzz on the first 10 pages I'm your best target?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Why?
You've made a comment on bad players.

So let me give you some advice:

Good players get shit going Day 1. They don't sit back and protest Day 1. If you are good, Day 1 is a blessing, not a curse. It means the civilians get to have the first crack. Use it.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Where is agleaminranks have they posted anything this game?
Epi why serge and not agleaminranks ?
I'm here. Work has just been busy is all. I'm caught up, and just trying to do some analysis now.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I quite like this sentiment. It's something I think I've seen a more town-oriented Epi play, and I don't like reading based on metagame, but if I had to, combined with his level of activity, I'm inclined to feel a bit better about his alignment here, and ika's in retrospect.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

I didn't say I was good. This is how I play. I am still somewhat one of the new guys in this site so I'm not confident stirring the pot on Day 1, case in point, two new players already got replaced. Day 2 we get more concrete stuff to work with.

PS: thanks for the advice :beer:
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

MovingPictures07 wrote:For now, I have the following brief thoughts:

- I'm willing to tentatively throw out slight town reads of insertnamehere, leetic, and Epignosis/ika. I don't want to vote for any of them today due to their contributions, which all thus far seem genuine to me with respect to solving the game.
I'm a little worried by this, MP. You said you don't want to vote for them just for contributing? I'm not gonna comment on the ika/Epi situation since I tried to avoid that whole heated debate, but as far as INH, you barely talked to him, and you seemed to only feel good about his stance because you disagreed with rabbit calling a scumread on him. But then you also gave rabbit a town read too? :confused2:

You also said this:
MovingPictures07 wrote:From where I'm sitting, I'd say insertnamehere is the low hanging fruit of Day 0. ika, Silver, leetic, rabbit, and Gordy all expressed negative views of him. What do others make of that? Easy target or deserving of attention?
Feels like you're pretty damned determined to prove his innocence. I don't know if this is too telling of ally-talk just yet.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

agleaminranks wrote:

I'm a little worried by this, MP. You said you don't want to vote for them just for contributing? I'm not gonna comment on the ika/Epi situation since I tried to avoid that whole heated debate, but as far as INH, you barely talked to him, and you seemed to only feel good about his stance because you disagreed with rabbit calling a scumread on him. But then you also gave rabbit a town read too? :confused2:

You also said this:
MovingPictures07 wrote:From where I'm sitting, I'd say insertnamehere is the low hanging fruit of Day 0. ika, Silver, leetic, rabbit, and Gordy all expressed negative views of him. What do others make of that? Easy target or deserving of attention?
Feels like you're pretty damned determined to prove his innocence. I don't know if this is too telling of ally-talk just yet.
I'm interested in why you decided to single me out instead of leetic. If you disagree with MP's read of me, I'd love to hear some reasoning behind that.

Right now, your suspicion of me seems to have as much behind it as MP's townread of me. Guess which one I'm more inclined to trust.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm voting sig. I didn't like her no u post.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

rabbit8 wrote:I'm voting sig. I didn't like her no u post.
I'd have moved my vote if Quin had answered my point, but he hasn't yet. Why though are you voting for me based on that, but never reneged me or mentioned me until this post? :eye:
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:Points of interest - pardon me for not drawing quotes, I can't be assed with that right now.

There's some fluff conversation between sig and wilgy early on. Wilgy joking about being scum isn't surprising, but I haven't seen that sort of thing from sig before. ika (Epi) picked up on sig too, but his reasoning just comes down to guts so it's credibility is something to be desired. Although, if sig ever flipped bad I think that would favour Epi somewhat.

Placing a resting vote on sig, because why not.

This all goes up to about page 5, but I've got to stop for a minute. I'll come back.
NO U
Quin :mad:

On a more serious note, I've joked around about being bad before. It was very early day 0 fluff there was no meaning behind it what so ever. I find it strange you're trying to give it a meaning when it was clearly fluffyness. :ponder:
Is this a serious accusation? Or just bullshit NO U voted me, I'm voting you?

It's hard to tell since you guys, girls (some gender neutral nonsense here) just throw your votes around like their meaningless.
Semi serious, I doubt I'll leave it on Quin, but him picking at my fluff is pingy.

This never happened?
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I was going to bring up the same on leetic, but there was less interaction between the two. In fact, MP asked them a question twice which I don't think got answered. It also confuses me on MP's part, then, why he would feel good about leetic.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

agleaminranks wrote:I was going to bring up the same on leetic, but there was less interaction between the two. In fact, MP asked them a question twice which I don't think got answered. It also confuses me on MP's part, then, why he would feel good about leetic.
Is there anyone in particular you feel good about?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

insertnamehere wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

You also said this:
I'm interested in why you decided to single me out instead of leetic. If you disagree with MP's read of me, I'd love to hear some reasoning behind that.

Right now, your suspicion of me seems to have as much behind it as MP's townread of me. Guess which one I'm more inclined to trust.
The one who thinks you're good, but that's so implied it's probably the stupidest rhetorical question ever asked.

I actually was feeling pretty good about your contributions. I was only really criticizing MP. You got very quick on the defensive and now I'm feeling slightly less good.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

insertnamehere wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I was going to bring up the same on leetic, but there was less interaction between the two. In fact, MP asked them a question twice which I don't think got answered. It also confuses me on MP's part, then, why he would feel good about leetic.
Is there anyone in particular you feel good about?
Sure. I feel good about Epi/ika. I posted why a few pages ago. Beyond that and what I've already said about MP and yourself (and a slight meta-read on silver/Quin), I haven't analyzed enough about anyone else's interactions to have a solid opinion either way.

Then again, I don't ever have more than like a 10% inclination either way on D1, so take that with a grain of salt.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

EBWOP: erm, just a page ago, I guess.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I'm voting sig. I didn't like her no u post.
I'd have moved my vote if Quin had answered my point, but he hasn't yet. Why though are you voting for me based on that, but never reneged me or mentioned me until this post? :eye:
I didn't realise you wanted me to comment on it. There's not much to say in response. I did do the thing you find suspicious. And uh, chopsticks!
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:Points of interest - pardon me for not drawing quotes, I can't be assed with that right now.

There's some fluff conversation between sig and wilgy early on. Wilgy joking about being scum isn't surprising, but I haven't seen that sort of thing from sig before. ika (Epi) picked up on sig too, but his reasoning just comes down to guts so it's credibility is something to be desired. Although, if sig ever flipped bad I think that would favour Epi somewhat.

This all goes up to about page 5, but I've got to stop for a minute. I'll come back.
NO U

On a more serious note, I've joked around about being bad before. It was very early day 0 fluff there was no meaning behind it what so ever. I find it strange you're trying to give it a meaning when it was clearly fluffyness. :ponder:

It's hard to tell since you guys, girls (some gender neutral nonsense here) just throw your votes around like their meaningless.
Semi serious, I doubt I'll leave it on Quin, but him picking at my fluff is pingy.

This never happened?
I mentioned that his and Wilgy's interaction on Day 0 was pretty much fluff, and that it was uncharacteristic of sig to participate in it.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:

NO U

This never happened?
Yes it did.

I'm not liking Rabbits defense of Quin. :eye: :ponder: :eye:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”