"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Night 1: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by leetic »

Ugh... I have so much to say after that lynch, it's annoying having to wait 24 hours to say it!

I'll split the bulk of it between two wallposts. The first one being about the voting shenanigans that occurred in late D1, and the second one being about Silverwolf and how others interacted with her.

Stay tuned my fans!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

leetic wrote:Ugh... I have so much to say after that lynch, it's annoying having to wait 24 hours to say it!
You can thank MP for that idea. :p But I'm sticking with it... For now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Attack on Titan Heist Polls Posted Here

Post by Draconus »

Day 1 Lynch Votes:

leetic:
Epignosis (6), Bass_the_Clever (10), agleaminranks (15)
Quin:
Metalmarsh89 (2), sig (4), MovingPictures07 (11), Bullzeye (12), DrWilgy (14)
Serge:
insertnamehere (15), leetic (9)
Sig:
Quin (3), rabbit8 (8)

Dyslexicon, Serge, and a2thezebra (She did just replace in, though) did not vote.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

Draconus wrote:
leetic wrote:Ugh... I have so much to say after that lynch, it's annoying having to wait 24 hours to say it!
You can thank MP for that idea. :p But I'm sticking with it... For now.
Can we lynch MP for that idea? I was hoping to use the night to get more of a foothold in the game. Being unable to post messed that up.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Day 2: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Quin »

Yo, this was not what I meant when I said to make this a good'un.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

Poll?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I guess Drac forgot to make it. We can always just bold votes in the thread until the poll magically appears.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright guys! You waited for it, now you got it! Here’s my first wallpost. Some of the votes got ridiculous in the latter parts of the phase. Nonetheless, there were a few questionable early phase votes as well. Thus, I feel this would be an excellent topic for my wallpost. So, without any more fluff, let’s go! Starting with the late phase votes of course.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm voting leetie to tie it up.

Okay, what. To provide some context, at that point Quin, Serge, and sig all had two votes, and I had one. So why would you use a vote for that purpose? It’s clearly not self-preservation as shown by the fact that he wasn't voted for at that point. So was it to preserve a scum partner? It’s possible (given that ties are decided randomly, so there would be less chance of sig/Serge getting lynched), but wouldn’t it be better to just hop on to Quin’s wagon and lynch her? Or maybe he saw me as a threat and wanted a chance to lynch me… In any case, the seemingly random and poorly justified vote is certainly scummy.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm voting Silverquin. Sorry Quin, but I just can't get over Silver's behavior from earlier in the game before she exploded.

Okay, let me get this out of the way first. Why did you guys lynch Quin? I get that Silver was scummy, but it’s no fun having to answer for someone else’s mistakes. You guys should all apologize to Quin.

...Anyway, I’ll explain this vote better when I move onto Silverwolf’s interactions - Silverwolf interacted a lot with MP. Just keep this vote in mind.
Bullzeye wrote:I'll also *Vote Quin*, at least for now. I might change my mind while I'm catching up. I definitely think there's a chance at least one of Silver and Ika were bad, and how Quin flips would colour my opinion of a few other people.

Alright, this is a fair enough reason to vote, even if it still isn’t fair to Quin.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?

...Okay. Why the hell would you ask Quin that? She’d obviously say that she wouldn’t want to be lynched (and in fact had said that previously) and this post just feels like an excuse not to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.

...Although he did end up voting Quin. He changed his opinion in light of the fact that there was very little time left in the phase (keep in mind Quin made no posts between these two). So why the above post? Maybe he wanted to present the illusion of giving Quin a chance, but was hasty after there was little time. DrWilgy is looking scummy.
agleaminranks wrote:I don't know if I feel comfortable voting Quin. I didn't feel incredibly pinged by what I could read of Silverwolf's defensiveness. It sounded more character oriented than role.

Voting leetic.

The very last vote, and it of course is not justified. Gleam used me as a case against MP, but never made a case against me in particular. So why did he vote me? Sure, there was very little time left in the phase, but still, he could’ve easily given one or two sentences of justification. Both people who voted me in late D1 look scummy. Coincidence? I think not!

And moving on to some of the older votes:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and glad to be playing with new folks (Goldy, leetic) too! Definitely don't want to leave that out.
I forgot about this too. There's a few people in this game I haven't played with yet, so lets make this a good'un.

Uhh, ill be home in an hour or so. Stay tuned. Or don't. Either way, checking the thread so far hasn't really brought anything significant to my attention but I'll have another go when I'm at a computer and can actually read the screen properly.
Here, have a vote.

Vote Quin.

This seems like a bit of a joke vote. What’s suspect about it is that was kept for the entire phase. And yes he was clearly here in the later part of the phase so there was no excuse for him not to change it.

Another thing that’s interesting about MM is that he quickly goes from this…
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:@Leetic I feel your pain four pages and only day 0, though I helped that lol.

I don't like how serious we're getting so soon, but it seems we've left the happy shiny fluff platform and are on the train headed to the valley of lynching, :sigh:

I've got a gut civ lean on SW and pings on Ika/MP. Seeing how both players acted in the scrimmage as mafia I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing the same thing here. So I'm watching them both. :eye:
I'm the other way around on ika and Silverwolf. Slight scumread on Silver and townread on ika.

To this…
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I just realized... There's no cop in this game.

Sorry leetic, I lied. :blush:
Yo MM, got any reads or thoughts for me (and the thread)?
Yes, Silverwolf is scum.

How about them apples?

And by extension to this…
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote ɟloʍɹǝʌlᴉS

I mean, he only has one post between slightly scumreading Silver, to thinking Silver is confirmed scum. And it doesn’t even mention Silver! Is he always this fickle?

Y finalmente, the last person to vote Quin!
sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:Points of interest - pardon me for not drawing quotes, I can't be assed with that right now.

There's some fluff conversation between sig and wilgy early on. Wilgy joking about being scum isn't surprising, but I haven't seen that sort of thing from sig before. ika (Epi) picked up on sig too, but his reasoning just comes down to guts so it's credibility is something to be desired. Although, if sig ever flipped bad I think that would favour Epi somewhat.

Placing a resting vote on sig, because why not.

This all goes up to about page 5, but I've got to stop for a minute. I'll come back.
NO U
Quin :mad:

On a more serious note, I've joked around about being bad before. It was very early day 0 fluff there was no meaning behind it what so ever. I find it strange you're trying to give it a meaning when it was clearly fluffyness. :ponder:
Is this a serious accusation? Or just bullshit NO U voted me, I'm voting you?

It's hard to tell since you guys, girls (some gender neutral nonsense here) just throw your votes around like their meaningless.
Semi serious, I doubt I'll leave it on Quin, but him picking at my fluff is pingy.

Well, you did end up leaving it on Quin.

That aside, yes that vote did feel like an OMGUS. Quin’s accusations were valid, and sig only answered them by voting.
sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I'm voting sig. I didn't like her no u post.
I'd have moved my vote if Quin had answered my point, but he hasn't yet. Why though are you voting for me based on that, but never reneged me or mentioned me until this post? :eye:

*sigh* Quin kinda did answer your point. In the post you quoted. Also, his interactions with rabbit past that point feel OMGUSy.

As a side note, Dyslexicon has not made any game related posts so far, can someone get him to show up?

Anyway. Th-th-th-that’s all folks! Well, for Wallpost #1 anyway. ‘Coz I’ve got an even bigger one coming up, and it’s gonna be about Silverwolf’s interactions with other people. So stay tuned as I brew myself a cup of Earl Grey as I mentally prepare myself for such an undertaking.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm so sorry folks! I updated the poll but I didn't notice that it never went through. I will have it up shortly.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Poll is up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:ninja:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Yo MP!

What caused your townread on leetic? What caused your townread on Ikanosis?
Actually it was mostly the conversation that leetic and Epi had regarding policy lynches; they both seemed genuinely interested in town's best interests with their viewpoints. It's tentative though and heavily gut-based until I have voting data and such.
Thanks, I'm torn between voting Quin for the points I raised earlier with Silver and giving Quin another chance. (I just realized that I don't like killing those who sub in. I wonder why?)

Quin, could you resolve this for me?

...Okay. Why the hell would you ask Quin that? She’d obviously say that she wouldn’t want to be lynched (and in fact had said that previously) and this post just feels like an excuse not to vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.
...Although he did end up voting Quin. He changed his opinion in light of the fact that there was very little time left in the phase (keep in mind Quin made no posts between these two). So why the above post? Maybe he wanted to present the illusion of giving Quin a chance, but was hasty after there was little time. DrWilgy is looking scummy.
At least snip my quotes correctly. I wasn't asking Quin to say "yeah go ahead and lynch me" or not, what I stated was this:
DrWilgy wrote:Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
There was no "illusion" of wanting to give Quin a chance. I wanted to give Quin a chance and even stated so, but only because of my dislike of voting replacements. I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

leetic wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I'll also *Vote Quin*, at least for now. I might change my mind while I'm catching up. I definitely think there's a chance at least one of Silver and Ika were bad, and how Quin flips would colour my opinion of a few other people.
Alright, this is a fair enough reason to vote, even if it still isn’t fair to Quin.
:shrug2:

I've been lynched for reasons waaaaay less fair than that many times. I do feel sorry for Quin, he replaced into a crappy situation. But it was going to happen eventually anyway, I'm sure. I also don't think it's the people who lynched Quin that owe him the apology.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

I've been lynched for reasons waaaaay less fair than that many times. I do feel sorry for Quin, he replaced into a crappy situation. But it was going to happen eventually anyway, I'm sure. I also don't think it's the people who lynched Quin that owe him the apology.
Who does owe him an apology then, Silver?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

If she hadn't dropped out, Quin wouldn't have been in that situation. When someone is suspected, the suspicion shouldn't die just because they get replaced. I don't necessarily think anyone owes anyone an apology tbh, that's how this game is played and if we all sat around apologising every time a civ died we'd never get anywhere. Yes it's bad he died and I regret voting for a civ but I just don't agree that it was unfair to lynch Quin.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

I didn't and don't expect an apology. Draconus told me it'd be a crappy situation to replace into in the first place and I did it anyway. For mafia! Or town, I guess it depends on your thing.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

If she hadn't dropped out, Quin wouldn't have been in that situation. When someone is suspected, the suspicion shouldn't die just because they get replaced. I don't necessarily think anyone owes anyone an apology tbh, that's how this game is played and if we all sat around apologising every time a civ died we'd never get anywhere. Yes it's bad he died and I regret voting for a civ but I just don't agree that it was unfair to lynch Quin.
I agree, but suspicion =/= lynch.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:I didn't and don't expect an apology. Draconus told me it'd be a crappy situation to replace into in the first place and I did it anyway. For mafia! Or town, I guess it depends on your thing.
Props to you for jumping into it anyway tbf, I dunno if I'd have wanted to.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Who do you think you'd have voted for, Zebra?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Same question to Dyslexicon and Serge tbf, who also missed the vote and hadn't only just joined the game.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

leetic, if I can answer your response, you're right, I did not provide much justification for your vote. In all truthfulness, I placed my vote on you because you were the only other name with any votes on you by day-end. One of them was Epignosis, someone I mentioned I had good feelings about, and I'm sad to say the night period confirmed this. I also did not feel good about the vote against Quin/Silver, which I previously mentioned as well. Going off of that, and bearing in mind that people I felt decently good about putting votes against you, swayed me to place a hesitant last minute vote.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:Who do you think you'd have voted for, Zebra?
Quin, definitely.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

Diggin' the Shin Megami Tensei avi, zeebs.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Thanks. Digital Devil Saga is the shit.

Why is no one posting anything?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Who do you think you'd have voted for, Zebra?
Quin, definitely.
Okay, so am I wrong in interpreting the below post as you saying you didn't think Quin should've been lynched yesterday? That's how it initially came across to me.
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

I agree, but suspicion =/= lynch.
a2thezebra wrote:Thanks. Digital Devil Saga is the shit.

Great question.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My point there was against the idea in principle.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Fair enough Zebra. Do you have any suspects for today?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry I'm not talking, it's clear that I need to go back into mafia hiatus after this game, because my RL is getting more hectic with every day, a trend that I'm sure will continue as I start teaching tomorrow.

I like leetic's analysis so far and look forward to seeing more. I would conduct some myself but I just don't have the time right now to play up to anywhere close to my usual standards or playstyle, despite having more time at the start of the game.

I'm just going to vote now because I have a really busy two-day period ahead of me, and any free time I do get by tomorrow night needs to go to Transistor especially since I'm getting some major heat there.

I'm going to vote for sig because I think his d1 vote looks worst of anyone's.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

With that said, I think we should consider a policy lynch of Dizzy by Day 3, if not for Day 2, if he doesn't show up or get replaced.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:Fair enough Zebra. Do you have any suspects for today?
No.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think we should consider a policy lynch of Dizzy by Day 3, if not for Day 2, if he doesn't show up or get replaced.
I will not consider that under any circumstances and if anyone else does I will actively fight it.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

This is a questionable statement, as it can read "Just because an easy mislynch target subs out doesn't mean I can easily mislynch them."
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think we should consider a policy lynch of Dizzy by Day 3, if not for Day 2, if he doesn't show up or get replaced.
I will not consider that under any circumstances and if anyone else does I will actively fight it.
Agreed. What's with MP and policy lynching? I'm throwing a vote down for that, plus his interactions with the wolves. My wallpost won't be as long as I anticipated it, since I realized ika's replacement died, but I will address MP and one or two others.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

leetic wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

This is a questionable statement, as it can read "Just because an easy mislynch target subs out doesn't mean I can easily mislynch them."
So if you think someone is bad, and then that person gets replaced, do you just stop suspecting them? That doesn't make any sense to me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Agreed. What's with MP and policy lynching? I'm throwing a vote down for that, plus his interactions with the wolves. My wallpost won't be as long as I anticipated it, since I realized ika's replacement died, but I will address MP and one or two others.
Why are you throwing a vote down for that (granted you mention another reason as well, but still) if it's something you think he does in general rather than a mafia-motivated tactic in this particular game? Wouldn't that be...a policy lynch?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

While I read his interaction with the wolves as genuine, I also know from experience that you can be genuinely frustrated as baddie dealing with civilians that you don't think are being reasonable. So that could go either way.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

*as a baddie
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:Thanks. Digital Devil Saga is the shit.

I was out of town all day yesterday.

Hi! Why is my name in all caps?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
leetic wrote:

So if you think someone is bad, and then that person gets replaced, do you just stop suspecting them? That doesn't make any sense to me.
You generally forget the actions of the player who subbed out, as in many of the cases those people who sub out do so for a lack of motivation, and people who lack motivation tend to make mistakes. Also, funny how many of the people who voted Quin townread Epignosis, when ika was arguably scummier than Silver.
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Why are you throwing a vote down for that (granted you mention another reason as well, but still) if it's something you think he does in general rather than a mafia-motivated tactic in this particular game? Wouldn't that be...a policy lynch?
It's something I've noticed him doing quite a bit in-game. I don't use past games for reference.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Important question, does today end 48 hours after the night post or does it end when the poll ends? One of those is a lot sooner than the other and it feels like half the game hasn't even posted all day.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

Hello, so not much to go on tbh. I'm surprised Eke Epi+Ike = Eke was killed. I'm also kinda surprised SilverQuin didn't flip mafia, I noticed MP voted for me and wants to policy lynch someone that is a little odd?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

I'll be placing a vote for Serge now.
Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

He suspected Serge and leetic and spent a large portion of the day going back and forth with leetic. So I'm eyeing Leetic and Serge.

Also yes I know people will say it is scummy for me to build a case around someone being NK'd but that plus what Epi said about Serge and Serge's actions are enough for me to lay a vote out.
Epi suspected Serge, but he voted for Leetic. Since you're clearly eyeing Epi's suspects as his potential killers, what specifically makes you think Serge is more likely than Leetic to have killed Epi? It strikes me that Leetic is arguably more likely to show up and defend himself if someone pushes a case on him...
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Good point while Epi did vote Serge his suspicion mainly stemmed from Leetic's defense of Serge. I'm operating under the assumption that Leetic and Serge are both mafia, since Leetic came in and defended Serge. However, I don't know Leetic's meta so he might just' have been defending Serge for the reasons he stated. So I'd rather at this point vote for Serge and if/when Serge flip mafia go for Leetic.

Though Leetic's vote for MP.

Bulls what do you think of MP wanting to policy lynch Dizzy and him voting for me?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I'd consider switching to Leetic but, I'd want to ISO him and don't have the time right now.
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

leetic wrote: You generally forget the actions of the player who subbed out, as in many of the cases those people who sub out do so for a lack of motivation, and people who lack motivation tend to make mistakes. Also, funny how many of the people who voted Quin townread Epignosis, when ika was arguably scummier than Silver.
If someone subs out because they were basically uninvolved then yeah, I agree with you that their actions would likely be forgotten. Let's not pretend Silver and Ika were uninvolved though. You can't really ask someone to just pretend none of that happened and act like Epi and Quin were replacing no-shows.

Also FWIW I thought Silver looked the scummier of the two and would've been more inclined toward believing Ika were civ in light of a Silver baddie reveal than vice versa. I wondered if maybe Silver was bad trying to buddy up to an oblivious Ika and that idea kept resurfacing in my mind.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

sig wrote:Good point while Epi did vote Serge his suspicion mainly stemmed from Leetic's defense of Serge. I'm operating under the assumption that Leetic and Serge are both mafia, since Leetic came in and defended Serge. However, I don't know Leetic's meta so he might just' have been defending Serge for the reasons he stated. So I'd rather at this point vote for Serge and if/when Serge flip mafia go for Leetic.

Though Leetic's vote for MP.

Bulls what do you think of MP wanting to policy lynch Dizzy and him voting for me?
A vote for Serge kinda comes off as an easy vote to make though. Don't get me wrong, there's nobody I wouldn't lynch today. Your vote just caught my eye as looking like you wanted an easy target for the day. Your explanation makes more sense now though.

MP's suggestion of a policy lynch looks like another case of going after an easy target who isn't going to defend themselves. Why would we waste day 3 of a game with so few players lynching somebody who isn't playing?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

In fact, for now at least, I'm going to put a vote on *MP* for suggesting we spend either today or day 3 lynching people who aren't even playing the game. If the day ends when the poll does, I might change it. If day ends 48 hours after night ended, I likely won't get the chance.
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

sig wrote:SO Some good ole NKA (night kill analysis), Epi is a strong player which alone could explain his death, however he replaced into a weak situation he could've been mislynched at some point. So why kill him night 1?

Epignosis didn't even vote for me. Things aren't that cut and dried, if it's someone's intention to frame me going by Epignosis's death then it worked on you.

I failed to mention this but I played two other games where I was town wherein I had little to no posts on the first day, namely Futurama and Barry Lyndon. Epignosis's assessment of me doing that as scum falls apart with those two games.

Return to “Previous Heists”