Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 235
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 7]

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:Also, I don't think my list was entirely non-controversial or "hivemind." My BOTD/neutral read on Bass is pretty unique at this point, and perhaps my trust of Eloh, at least given your recent theory.
Why's DFaraday looking so green? And could you elaborate on the DDL suspicion for me? I'm hypothetically on board, but I've got very little to substantiate my read at this point.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry bout the he thing nutella.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 6]

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote:D0-D1 Bass is fairly active/assertive; he resists trusting JJJ; in the duel mechanics discussion he is in favor of dueling two suspects, earning JJJ's "baddies go the simple route" accusation. His Day 1 votes are for Scotty and MM (2nd vote for MM while Wilgy also only had 1 vote at the time), so actually a fairly good look there/makes me think he's less likely to be nanman actually.
Day 2 he's again fairly active, asking people's opinions, commenting on things, etc. Votes again for MM and for himself. 6th vote for MM. Still looking quite good on that front.
Day 3 he misses the vote, after having said "I wouldn't mind dueling today." :shrug:
Day 4 he comments that the above comment didn't get more heat, is otherwise inactive while he receives a bunch of votes and the next day he is surprised he got a bunch of votes.
Day 5 he is again inactive and missed the vote for the third time in a row.
Today he makes the weird comment about Quin not being killed as a high poster (ignoring the fact that DDL has more posts), though he does then vote for DDL along with Quin (voting early to make sure he doesn't miss it again).

...Okay, you know what, now that I did this ISO I'm much less convinced Bass is bad. His voting record for MM makes it pretty improbable that he's Nanman (which is the team I originally thought was likely for him and DDL together), and I don't really expect him to be Yellow Turban. He could be, but I don't see any actual reason to suspect as much.

Now it feels like I and a bunch of other people have been somehow guided to want to lynch Bass without any real reasoning. I wonder how that came about? Someone remind me how the Day 4 bandwagon on him started?

Apologies for not highlighting or it or anything, I'm phone posting - but why do you not expect bass to be a yellow turban?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm glad to see we're still being vaguely suspicious of Nutella.
Why?

Honestly, the current stuff going on with Bass is swaying me to the side of suspecting him more. I've been giving him the BOTD because I didn't find anything particularly suspicious in his ISO, but his inability to explain why he's singled out Quin is getting on my nerves. He's moving down to the darker part of my list.
Was a joke. Because that's a thing that's been going on since I first joined this game, and Mac's most recent post is the first time I've seen anything resembling an actual reason to suspect you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote:
nutella wrote:Also, I don't think my list was entirely non-controversial or "hivemind." My BOTD/neutral read on Bass is pretty unique at this point, and perhaps my trust of Eloh, at least given your recent theory.
Why's DFaraday looking so green? And could you elaborate on the DDL suspicion for me? I'm hypothetically on board, but I've got very little to substantiate my read at this point.
I've just found DF to be pretty typical/civ-like in general. His contributions have been decent and agreeable in a good way.
I don't really have much to substantiate the DDL read either, tbh. Mostly his tunneling on Mac has gotten really out of hand to the point of being counterproductive.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

Pretty sure nutella isn't bad, and she has already posted pretty good evidence as to why.

Also, I agree with the green DF read.

The only places I read nutella's list and felt disagreement were russti and lorab. I have russti as town, and I don't trust lorab quite as much (but wouldn't say she is a big suspect either).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 133

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Pretty sure nutella isn't bad, and she has already posted pretty good evidence as to why.

The only places I read nutella's list and felt disagreement were russti and lorab. I have russti as town, and I don't trust lorab quite as much (but wouldn't say she is a big suspect either).
So you read me as likely bad then?

Quite contrary to your posts.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:Pretty sure nutella isn't bad, and she has already posted pretty good evidence as to why.

Who do you feel most inclined to vote for today and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah I could have put Lorab a tier or so down. I might have a tendency to be too forgiving/wanting to trust her, and her behavior has been kind of off in that she's been really stubborn about everything this game.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:

Shows you exactly how much attention I'm paying, doesn't it!

I don't think you are bad. I didn't notice nutella had you as such. I didn't do a detailed analysis.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:

Scotty and simon, because they seem most bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote:

Who are you most inclined to vote for today and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I remember the gist of the Simon case and could get behind that. I've seen no reason to suspect Scotty in this game. And I should remind everyone that I am certified as a professional Baddie Scotty Finder.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Its going to take me a couple days irl to feel fully immersed in the game, trying to read back takes up so much of the catch-up time. Could you post a link to what you are referring to, or is it just an overall posting thing?

and congrats on your upcoming arrival!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I have no problem dueling it's probably going to happen anyway. All I ask is if I can duel Quinn .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I have no problem dueling it's probably going to happen anyway. All I ask is if I can duel Quinn .
Why are you inviting us to vote for you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I have no problem dueling it's probably going to happen anyway. All I ask is if I can duel Quinn .
I don't want to duel, but thanks for the invitation.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matahari wrote:and congrats on your upcoming arrival!
Cheers, and nice to play with you again! Feels like forever!

Regarding nutella, looking back there isn't really a 'link' or a 'quote'. It's just that her record on the first couple of days regarding Wilgy and MM, and her fight with MP where MP really wanted to lynch her, make her an unlikely candidate for either team.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You seem very sure on Quin, but I don't really understand why. Is it just because you don't like the way he presented his suspicion on you, or are there other things that he has done?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Elohcin »

nutella wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Quin wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Also possible that Elohcin is Lu Bu and selected a faction that she discovered Sorsha was part of.
This also seems counter productive.
Okay facts:

Elohcin infodumped intel on Sorsha being bad.
Elohcin has abruptly stopped seeking Sorsha's lynch.

There is at least 1 recruitment role in the game. There is also a role that can join a faction.

Give me a better explanation for why she did the former.

Also explain you are so vociferous in your defense of her.

Mac, your conspiracy theory is interesting and all, but I think you're missing one key possibility. I also initially read Eloh as hinting at having info, but then someone else said that they saw it as a forced vote, and I think that makes sense. If Eloh was forced to vote for Sorsha and/or TH on that day and wasn't allowed to say so, it would certainly explain why she didn't further pursue Sorsha -- and honestly I think the fact that she pretty clearly avoided mentioning Sorsha the next day looked to me like she was trying to confirm the force-vote theory. You could be right, but I seriously doubt that if she was recruited she would so obviously suddenly stop naming Sorsha, she'd probably back off more slowly. I think her unexplained vote combined with the abrupt abandonment makes a lot more sense as a forced vote.
Its so funny, b/c I didn't infodump anything. AND, I didn't even clarify who I was talking about in my post. Some people assumed I was talking about Sorsha. Some people assumed I was talking about TH.
Golden wrote:Elo went for Sorsha on day 3, then came this on day 4.
Elohcin wrote:I wouldn't say I was focused on Sorsha. I am more focused on those who are eagerly willing to battle. I asked MP as well about his eagerness. I wanted to get feedback from both of them. Voting for Sorsha and asking Sorsha and MP about their eagerness are not related in my thought process.
This felt like it was in response to people suggesting Elo had info, to me, and I took this post to mean 'I didn't have info'.

The idea elo could have been recruited in there is viable, but I wouldn't call it a fact.
It was only a coincidence that I started talking about Sorsha the next day. I said it then and I will say it now. There was no relation between my vote for TH and Sorsha that one day and then me talking to/about Sorsha the next day. I only talked to/about Sorsha the next day b/c she said she was willing to be voted for. I had also talked to/about MP that day b/c he said the same. SO...my Sorsha/TH vote the one day had NOTHING to do with the talk to/about Sorsha/MP on the next day. Whatever you take from that, I don't know. I am just stating the facts.

As for recruitment....@ whoever is thinking/talking about it....are you thinking I was recruited to be bad? 'Cause if so, you are wrong. I haven't been recruited to be bad and I haven't been recruited at all. I am the same as I was when I entered this game. I was apathetic (sorry Epi) then and I am apathetic now. I am just here to go along for the ride.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, that's the way I read it elo, at the time.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Golden wrote:
You seem very sure on Quin, but I don't really understand why. Is it just because you don't like the way he presented his suspicion on you, or are there other things that he has done?
Like I said its started as gut read then it might have became an obsession. I might be wrong, but I'm sticking to my guns.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Golden wrote:
Like I said its started as gut read then it might have became an obsession. I might be wrong, but I'm sticking to my guns.
Again, this does not really answer anything. Until you provide more substantial reasons, this looks like you just pulled Quin's name out of a hat.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And Golden, FWIW, I think you are wrong about Simon. I mean, I could be wrong. But he's NINE! I think he was just here to fill a spot to get the huge game started. I think he is just along for the ride too.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Quinn I formally challenge you to a duel.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:And Golden, FWIW, I think you are wrong about Simon. I mean, I could be wrong. But he's NINE! I think he was just here to fill a spot to get the huge game started. I think he is just along for the ride too.
That is significant, elo. I was going to ask you what you thought, but felt like you might feel compromised giving an answer.

I know he is nine, but that doesn't stop him rolling bad sometimes. I'm not expecting big contributions or anything, so it's not based on the fact his posts aren't giving detailed suspicions. It just felt like there was a kind of joy in the early posts.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I remember the gist of the Simon case and could get behind that. I've seen no reason to suspect Scotty in this game. And I should remind everyone that I am certified as a professional Baddie Scotty Finder.
What do you think of his most recent post (technically second most recent, but meaning the substantial one) and Golden's rebuttals to it? I haven't particularly suspected Scotty much, but that post was full of stuff that seemed bizarrely out of touch.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Quinn I formally challenge you to a duel.
See, this here intrigues me. When people are willing to volunteer to duel. A roll of the dice and you could be out....just like that. If Quin accepts, I will vote Bass and Quin.

@Golden....I am not sure about this time with so many players, but I don't think Epi ever randomizes his roles like many hosts do. I think that is part of the fun as being a host.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:@Golden....I am not sure about this time with so many players, but I don't think Epi ever randomizes his roles like many hosts do. I think that is part of the fun as being a host.
I'm certain he never fully randomises, but does that mean he would never make Simon bad or Simon would never want to be bad? Do you think it very likely that Simon would roll town in an Epi game?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

What do you think of his most recent post (technically second most recent, but meaning the substantial one) and Golden's rebuttals to it? I haven't particularly suspected Scotty much, but that post was full of stuff that seemed bizarrely out of touch.
Any read of Simon is going to be complicated in this game. Not complaining about anything at all, I just mean that if I was 9 years old and in this game, I'd probably lose interest about 5 minutes in. But Golden makes the valid point that he's capable of rolling scum every once in a while, and this is something we are forced to consider.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

You should really read that random post he made earlier.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

You should really read that random post he made earlier.
which one?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Golden wrote:
Again, this does not really answer anything. Until you provide more substantial reasons, this looks like you just pulled Quin's name out of a hat.
Seriously this. Bass, please elaborate on why you've picked Quin, and especially for the remark about high posters getting killed -- DDL has even more posts than Quin, and you have not even mentioned him. Why did you specify Quin and not DDL in that post? Do you already know why DDL hasn't been killed yet -- are you perhaps on that team together? Also, what are your opinions about the next few highest posters: Sloonei, myself, and Scotty? If you continue to refuse to actually satisfactorily answer any questions addressed to you, I might just stop giving you the benefit of the doubt and vote for you.

linki @ Sloonei, that post was about Scotty, not simon, sorry for confusion. I'd like you to check out the post of Scotty's I'm referring to.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Here's the one. Check out Golden's reply to get the full story
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmm that link might not work for you since I have 20ppp and the url relies on that, but I'm not really sure how to fix it. but it's scotty's second to last post in his iso
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sorry about that, Nutella. I assume this is the post you are referring to:
Scotty wrote:Stop kidnapping me and just kill me, you cowards! :suspish:

That I have been silenced twice and not killed because of it is telling me I'm mussing with someone I 'shouldn't be'.

Let's see. I've been on INH's case for coasting this game since like day 3, and was ballgagged on day 4. Started getting on nutella's case as well as INH and Quin on day 5. Blindfolded and given sleeping gas on day 6. But yet they won't kill me. Why?

I'm no heavy poster by any means, but I think I would be lumped into a talker category. I don't know why Golden has prescribed to the 'Nanman killing high posters and YT killing low posters" theory as canon. I see reywas was killed to contribute to this theory, but I am not paying any mind to it.

Either way, it's hard for me not to read into my silencing as less than purposeful. I think i upset Nanman.

Thoughts:

-Golden, you went after Simon yesterday for reasoning that he seemed like a different person in the recent phases, and that he is a low poster, he must fit into the NM cast. This blatant accusation of a low poster I was actually questioning, and I was thinking maaaaaybe Golden had something on Simon. Because why else would he use that loopy logic to go after him?
Cut to today, and already Golden has dropped his push for Simon, and has latched onto this Mac case. I have gone back and forth on whether to trust Golden this game, and so far I have felt he has pushed unsubstantiated claims, as if he is phoning it in. Does anyone else see that, or is it just me?

-I doubt Simon is bad. This is aided by Golden's lack of urgency to get him lynched again today, and don't think I want vote there today.

-I'm surprised that one of the baddie teams seems to not kill every other night or so. I wonder if that has something to do with the secret roles in YT.

-That Caps wagon had been creeping up over the course of a few days and since you all seemed so willing to lynch him TWICE I would like to put the eye on those that voted him. If you did vote him, what about Russ, who has been up twice and won twice, has you peeled away? Why does he get a free pass?
I dunno, I just felt like both he and Russ were the low hanging fruit for lynches and it just comes off as lazy.

-INH I think you are bad. Still. I may not have info on you or a lucrative case, but I feel like you have been coasting. What cases have you built this game? Can you remind me, or is it just agreeing with other people to live another day? I'm going to keep pressuring you, even if I am once again the only one to vote you, because I don't think you are good.

-that all said, I think Mac has looked coasty as well- he even says so himself- and I'm still on the fence about him.

I'll keep thinking up more thoughts when I have them

I start work again tomorrow all day every day for a year, so who knows how my schedule will be, but I'll try and be as active as I can
I can see this post coming from a frustrated townie who had just been unable to post in here for almost a full week RL time. I am not sure I get why he rejects the point about one baddie team killing high posters while the other kills low. That has seemed to be a pretty observable trend in the game so far.
I note also that he seems to count INH as a primary suspect. I'm not caught up enough on things to comment too much on a lot of these things, but on the surface nothing about this post sets off any alarms for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The main weird thing is his paragraph about Golden. It's like, he totally failed a spot check there. I don't know what thread he was reading to interpret Golden's posts that way.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:Here's the one. Check out Golden's reply to get the full story
I have no additional comments right now. I look forward to Scotty's response to Golden.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:The main weird thing is his paragraph about Golden. It's like, he totally failed a spot check there. I don't know what thread he was reading to interpret Golden's posts that way.
This may be the case. I'm not inclined to slap a scum read on him for it, though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

That's entirely fair. Tbh I've been pretty back-and-forth on Scotty all game and this just set me off.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Does anyone have a town read on DDL?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:Does anyone have a town read on DDL?
No.

DDL, inh, scotty... all people I could vote for.

I'm re-evaluating simon given elo's recent posts.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

MacDougall wrote:
LoRab wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a baddie silencer who didn't silence a teammate at some point in the game, usually multiple times. So point 3 doesn't hold for me.

My challenge with you is that your tone is off. It's not just that you're phoning in the game, it's that the way you state things isn't in keeping with your civ game.

Also, that you completely discount anyone that suspects you, not only as being wrong, but painting them as being bad because they suspect you.

That isn't going to keep me from suspecting you. And, honestly, only makes you look worse to me.

Also, there are evil indies in this game, so saying that you're not on either mafia team doesn't really convince me that you are civ.
For you to claim you have a solid grasp of my civ game to the point of being able to observe that anything I do is in keeping with it is absurd. And if you are producing that as case quality evidence then how is my tone in keeping with the Mafia me, whom you would have more experience playing with I believe.

I am not painting anyone who suspects me as bad. I was just dishing out some standard brand omgus so meta in essence it wore itself as a hat. But you wouldn't pick that up because despite your belief that I scum read you in every game, here we are yet again with you scum reading me. Have you ever not?
I would have to check back on previous games, but I don't think I've played more games with you as mafia than as civ. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

And, no, I don't suspect you in every game--this is what we call transference. That you suspect me every game is an accurate statement--but the reverse isn't actually true, even if you perceive it to be. And, really--please name a game where you have not suspected me. Just one. Oh, right--there is no such game.

And yeah, I notice patterns. It's how I look at the world. When a pattern is off, I see it. And your pattern is off. So I point it out.

That your response is basically one big OMGUS (which is not something I generally see as a civ trait) and an attempt to discredit my suspicion of you makes me suspect you all the more.

And, really, please don't subtly respect my intelligence or ability to play this game. It's not a good look.
Curious why you are eager to duel. And why you are so insistent on dueling Quin. This does not feel good to me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

People who find Bass suspicious for volunteering to duel: Why? What do you suppose is his baddie motivation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Quinn I formally challenge you to a duel.
I formally reject your challenge.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:People who find Bass suspicious for volunteering to duel: Why? What do you suppose is his baddie motivation?
I don't necessarily suspect him for it, but it seems odd and I'd like an explanation from him. I'm not sure what a baddie motivation would be. but I see even less of a civie motivation to do so.

Really, it's just odd to me and I'd like to try to understand it better.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:People who find Bass suspicious for volunteering to duel: Why? What do you suppose is his baddie motivation?
I don't necessarily suspect him for it, but it seems odd and I'd like an explanation from him. I'm not sure what a baddie motivation would be. but I see even less of a civie motivation to do so.

So what did you mean when you said it "does not feel good"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:

So what did you mean when you said it "does not feel good"?
I meant that it feels off. That I want to look at it more and hear him say more about it. That it makes me feel squirrelly because it doesn't make sense to me.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I've answered this :nicenod:. And if Bass was so gung-ho about his 'gut feeling' that I'm bad, he wouldn't be using the fact that I'm still alive as a means to substantiate his read. :|

I'd still love a vote table...thing for Day 6 if anyone has the time and knowledge to do it. I want to read into the Bass wagons on Day 3 and Day 6, but I've butchered it and confused myself trying to do it on my own.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I started writing a post in response to Golden about 11 hours ago and have since lost it into the ethers. Melatonin is kicking in and I'm not gonna be able to finish before EoD, most likely.

Point being, I may be "out of touch" as Nutella claims, because I've been either silenced, or engaged in real life. In my skimming through the days, I thought maybe Golden had info on Simon, ala the "info" that Elo supposedly had via hearsay. My opinion is also hearsay and is backed up by nothing, but the assumption that Golden doesn't have info on Simon. Now Elo comes in and says he's 9 and probably not bad, and Golden seriously considers that as a way to drop suspicion. Not that that's a bad look to consider it- on the contrary, it's not- but it further confirms that Golden was just grasping at Simon's like 8 posts and finding discrepancies in behaviors like he's Sogmeund Freud.

Golden himself has said in his response he (I'm paraphrasing) "isn't even paying attention, so don't listen to him for advice", and wearing it as a badge of merit like he's proud of it.

Am I going to vote for Golden? :sigh: I dunno. Probably not this phase. He is looking to possibly vote INH in that mix, so at least he's considering that angle (even though I'm lumped in there) but I just expect more from Golden this game. That was my main point, and I'm working out why. The Simon thing is an aspect of what I found odd.

More importantly is Nutella putting on her batting gloves and going to bat for Golden against me. She is, IMO far more of a curiosity to me this phase because of my ORIGINAL point, which was- I think I was silenced because I said something that bothered someone in the Nanman. Could it be Nutella?

I'm gettin sleepy. Last thing:

I thought Bass was the thread speaker guy last phase, and did not think he was bad. The thread speaker guy said to lynch Bass. The thread speaker guy is not Bass. I could very well see Bass being bad, mostly because he is not the thread speaker guy like I surmised.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”