Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Day 2

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei, what's your immediate reaction to Zebra and I having a little spat?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry folks, I'm caught up and my contributions will have to wait until tomorrow. See you all then.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

@sloonei: it appears INH was sorta in the game, trying to put out some kind of content as to not look useless/lurker suspicious. But then you started poking at his logic with questions and he basically got more and more defensive (and frustrated) as it went on until he did that large post on page 16.) overall I think you should cut him some slack and back off the previous day stuff and ask his opinions on something else rather than frustrate him more. I can see your side of the argument about him just parroting, but it's not enough to convince anything short of thinking INH is null or slightly scummy at worst
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sloonei, what's your immediate reaction to Zebra and I having a little spat?
Town/Town. I largely agree with your stance but I don't think zebra is spouting nonsense and I'm used to this level of stubbornness from a town zebra.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sloonei, what's your immediate reaction to Zebra and I having a little spat?
Town/Town. I largely agree with your stance but I don't think zebra is spouting nonsense and I'm used to this level of stubbornness from a town zebra.
At least part of me agrees. There was cognitive dissonance as I was yelling at her.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote:@sloonei: it appears INH was sorta in the game, trying to put out some kind of content as to not look useless/lurker suspicious. But then you started poking at his logic with questions and he basically got more and more defensive (and frustrated) as it went on until he did that large post on page 16.) overall I think you should cut him some slack and back off the previous day stuff and ask his opinions on something else rather than frustrate him more. I can see your side of the argument about him just parroting, but it's not enough to convince anything short of thinking INH is null or slightly scummy at worst
I agree that it would be nice to question him on his current thoughts, but he seems to have disappeared after that big nonsense post of his. I asked what his strategy is, and he's free to answer that or tell me it's a dumb question any time.

What are some of your current reads, sprityo?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
At least part of me agrees. There was cognitive dissonance as I was yelling at her.
Do you care to comment on INH yet? You noted his reaction to my questioning was similar to what he did in Red vs Blue, when he was town. That was the only game I've ever played with him so I can't compare it to a scum performance of his.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Do you care to comment on INH yet? You noted his reaction to my questioning was similar to what he did in Red vs Blue, when he was town. That was the only game I've ever played with him so I can't compare it to a scum performance of his.
I think he looks town in terms of meta. I've wrongly suspected him before for the sorts of responses he has given you (particularly the big goofy post he most recently made). Meta isn't the strongest material, I grant. I also grant that my Night 1 argument isn't rock solid. There's a case to be made; I just want to see where he goes with it this phase.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I think he looks town in terms of meta. I've wrongly suspected him before for the sorts of responses he has given you (particularly the big goofy post he most recently made). Meta isn't the strongest material, I grant. I also grant that my Night 1 argument isn't rock solid. There's a case to be made; I just want to see where he goes with it this phase.
Is it just his most recent post that matches his town meta, or was there something prior to it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Is it just his most recent post that matches his town meta, or was there something prior to it?
It's primarily his responses to your suspicion. Otherwise I'd call his content meta-neutral.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Epi, blink twice if your vote was forced. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to agree with Zebra that your pithy evasive non-answers are only making this one small thing into something more and more fishy.
INH in this game is just a hype man for other people's suspicions.
Shame on me for fucking agreeing with other people.

Awful play, I know.

But I still don't see how you can discredit my entire case against Rico as just me parroting what smarter people have said. You're just so eager to make everything I say meaningless that you're disregarding the actual content of most of my posts.
This reads to me as a mafia member discrediting suspicion against them.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Epignosis went out like he played: frustratingly. RIP, and I wish you elected to answer a single question before you left this mortal coil. Guess it doesn't particularly matter now.
What was the purpose of this eulogy? Is it a thing you usually do?
This was immediately after the Night post, and it was my response to Epi's death, which was something I thought was slightly warranted. Seeing how Lorab immediately posted after this:
LoRab wrote:Curious to see what Zebra and INH have to say now that Epi was killed by mafia. And highly unlikely, in a speed game, that mafia would kill one of their own night 1. So....wanting responses there.
I suppose it was warranted.

A person (no, not that A Person) made a weird vote D1. I wanted an explanation for this weird vote. The person refused to give one, and was crazily evasive and almost mocking to anyone trying to get an answer. I continued pressing that person for a type of explanation. That person was then nightkilled. I said, "oh well, guess it wasn't important anyway, now back to my big current suspicion."

Would you kindly explain what I did wrong?
I didn't say you did anything wrong. That you think you did makes me think you were trying to appear to be civ, when you aren't actually. Your response to my simple question (which was not an accusation) was defensive. And what you paraphrase as what you said isn't actually what you said.
motel room wrote:
LoRab wrote:Curious to see what Zebra and INH have to say now that Epi was killed by mafia. And highly unlikely, in a speed game, that mafia would kill one of their own night 1. So....wanting responses there.
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Glad Epi is dead. I was gut feeling him as bad and this makes my life easier.

Someone tl;dr me for day/night 1.
So, a civ is very likely dead and you are glad about it? Hrm.
Oh no.

Did you get the responses you wanted for the first post there LoRab? What were you after from that second post?
The responses to my first vote were fine from Zebra and made me highly suspect INH. With the second post? I take issue with people who are happy that civs have been killed, so I wanted to point that out and ask about it. That he seems pretty satisfied with the fact that he was happy about a civ death doesn't make me feel better.

That said, my suspicion of INH is much greater. Voting there now. May change. But don't want to forget vote.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

@sloonei: well off the top of my head I can place Sloonei and JJJ in town with zebra following them. I don't have an opinion over either mac or Rico, and I don't think MP has done anything terrible outside of just being goofy. Other than that I haven't tried to deep think about anyone mostly due to the large amounts of text that appear between two people at a time. I'm essentially at "everyone is innocent until proven guilty" right now
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

After some thought, JJJ did make me feel a little better about Rico, but worse about JJJ himself. I don't like that he tried to turn me questioning him (and even then only in terms of whether or not he was exaggerating his stance) into an opportunity to make me look bad just for challenging him, and I also don't like his misrepresentation of my arguments which forced me to clarify what was already understood about the case against Rico. If it's just to make sure that my suspicion of Rico is genuine, then fine, but that's not what it seemed like. I'm going to re-skim through the game from its start and see if anything new jumps out at me in light of Scotty's flip and Epi's death, and then I'll update my reads.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's possible I'll update my vote as well. But then again, maybe not. Or maybe so. But probably not. Thought it is possible. Yet improbable. Or not so.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:After some thought, JJJ did make me feel a little better about Rico, but worse about JJJ himself. I don't like that he tried to turn me questioning him (and even then only in terms of whether or not he was exaggerating his stance) into an opportunity to make me look bad just for challenging him, and I also don't like his misrepresentation of my arguments which forced me to clarify what was already understood about the case against Rico. If it's just to make sure that my suspicion of Rico is genuine, then fine, but that's not what it seemed like. I'm going to re-skim through the game from its start and see if anything new jumps out at me in light of Scotty's flip and Epi's death, and then I'll update my reads.
After stepping back from Argument Mode I felt more relaxed about you. If I try to look at our exchange with a clear head I am more inclined to see town/town. I do think your suspicion of Ricochet is/was based on a bunch of reaches, so I pressed you on it thoroughly. He's currently in line to be lynched, I don't like that, and I explored the case behind his first received vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Both Zebra and Motel Room have summed up my thoughts fairly well. Motel Room has drawn the same conclusions of Ricochet's play that has led to me reading the way I have, which is why I voted for Ricochet and Zebra explained exactly why I posted my first day 2 post when I dead, because I had stopped reading Rico's shit. Ricochet continuing to be antagonistic towards me on day 2 after dropping the policy lynch doesn't make me feel good as Mafia. Ricochet as well as the majority of the thread continuing discourse the involves me is annoying as fuck and my opening day 2 post reflects that, which Zebra adequately pointed out. Dom pointing out that the Ricochet/Mac stuff being unnoteworthy is also how I feel. It is annoying the fuck out of me that it continues.

Ricochet annoyed me for trying to policy lynch me day 1. I ain't about that life. That it started to bleed into day 2 started to . My first post reflected that. Zebra read well that I had stopped really reading his shit. Ricochet was not bad for it, but it definitely emotionally affected me. There is no way to say that bad rico wouldn't do it, or good rico is more likely because rico declared that he would do it before the game even started. He was all in on doing so before he drew a rolecard. So his day 1 policy lynch stuff is an absolute null.

Ricochet continuing to be hostile to me after that makes me think he is bad. I don't see any reason why he would feel the need to be antagonistic towards me, or make the post like "continue to kill whoever you want" if he is to be reverting to having a null read of me, which he should be. Motel Room did a good job pointing this out.

I think JJJ is trying to dig his scum teammate out of the shit tbh. It's easy to say "oh wifom as if he'd do that as bad" just as it's easy to say that he wouldn't have killed Epignosis, I love how he immediately ruled out the potential of he and a myriad of other players being responsible for the death of Epi because of interacting with him on the night immediately preceding Epi's death. I think JJJ is bad and is playing a very straight bat and leaning on wifom to throw us off. It's exactly how Wilgy and me play scum and tbh the fact that he referred to us as exponents of it makes me think he is extremely conscious that he is employing Maclike scum tactics in this game.

So far if I was to bucket people I would say I am reading Motel Room, Zebra, Dom and INH as civ because I can understand just about everything from them, there is no spin and it's easy to follow, and I am reading JJJ and Rico as bad because I can't rationalise some of their stuff. Everyone else is fairly neutral with the exception of Sloonei who I am gut reading bad but haven't got much in thread evidence to lean on. I think Dom is probably good.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote:Both Zebra and Motel Room have summed up my thoughts fairly well. Motel Room has drawn the same conclusions of Ricochet's play that has led to me reading the way I have, which is why I voted for Ricochet and Zebra explained exactly why I posted my first day 2 post when I dead, because I had stopped reading Rico's shit. Ricochet continuing to be antagonistic towards me on day 2 after dropping the policy lynch doesn't make me feel good as Mafia. Ricochet as well as the majority of the thread continuing discourse the involves me is annoying as fuck and my opening day 2 post reflects that, which Zebra adequately pointed out. Dom pointing out that the Ricochet/Mac stuff being unnoteworthy is also how I feel. It is annoying the fuck out of me that it continues.

Ricochet annoyed me for trying to policy lynch me day 1. I ain't about that life. That it started to bleed into day 2 started to . My first post reflected that. Zebra read well that I had stopped really reading his shit. Ricochet was not bad for it, but it definitely emotionally affected me. There is no way to say that bad rico wouldn't do it, or good rico is more likely because rico declared that he would do it before the game even started. He was all in on doing so before he drew a rolecard. So his day 1 policy lynch stuff is an absolute null.

Ricochet continuing to be hostile to me after that makes me think he is bad. I don't see any reason why he would feel the need to be antagonistic towards me, or make the post like "continue to kill whoever you want" if he is to be reverting to having a null read of me, which he should be. Motel Room did a good job pointing this out.

I think JJJ is trying to dig his scum teammate out of the shit tbh. It's easy to say "oh wifom as if he'd do that as bad" just as it's easy to say that he wouldn't have killed Epignosis, I love how he immediately ruled out the potential of he and a myriad of other players being responsible for the death of Epi because of interacting with him on the night immediately preceding Epi's death. I think JJJ is bad and is playing a very straight bat and leaning on wifom to throw us off. It's exactly how Wilgy and me play scum and tbh the fact that he referred to us as exponents of it makes me think he is extremely conscious that he is employing Maclike scum tactics in this game.

So far if I was to bucket people I would say I am reading Motel Room, Zebra, Dom and INH as civ because I can understand just about everything from them, there is no spin and it's easy to follow, and I am reading JJJ and Rico as bad because I can't rationalise some of their stuff. Everyone else is fairly neutral with the exception of Sloonei who I am gut reading bad but haven't got much in thread evidence to lean on. I think Dom is probably good.
What if I told you I agree 100% with Jay with regards to Ricochet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I suppose it wouldn't matter, since Mac is gut reading me as scum for no real reason.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:I suppose it wouldn't matter, since Mac is gut reading me as scum for no real reason.
lol do you know what a gut read is?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I suppose it wouldn't matter, since Mac is gut reading me as scum for no real reason.
No, tell me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
No, tell me.
A vibe-based read with no empirical evidence behind it. In other words, no "real" reason.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
No, tell me.
A vibe-based read with no empirical evidence behind it. In other words, no "real" reason.
Yes thank you. Mac suspects me for absolutely no tangible reason whatsoever, none at all.

I invite him to find a reason.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
No, tell me.
Yes thank you. Mac suspects me for absolutely no tangible reason whatsoever, none at all.

I invite him to find a reason.
So what you're saying is you've never had a gut read before, and anyone who is town in this game has never had a gut read before.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

No. Not even close to anything like that. How did you extrapolate that from what I said?

I said that Mac suspects me for no substantial reason. That is it. I want him to have a substanital read on me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:No. Not even close to anything like that. How did you extrapolate that from what I said?

I said that Mac suspects me for no substantial reason. That is it. I want him to have a substanital read on me.
You know what a gut read is and he claims to have a gut read. :confused2:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Both Zebra and Motel Room have summed up my thoughts fairly well. Motel Room has drawn the same conclusions of Ricochet's play that has led to me reading the way I have, which is why I voted for Ricochet and Zebra explained exactly why I posted my first day 2 post when I dead, because I had stopped reading Rico's shit. Ricochet continuing to be antagonistic towards me on day 2 after dropping the policy lynch doesn't make me feel good as Mafia. Ricochet as well as the majority of the thread continuing discourse the involves me is annoying as fuck and my opening day 2 post reflects that, which Zebra adequately pointed out. Dom pointing out that the Ricochet/Mac stuff being unnoteworthy is also how I feel. It is annoying the fuck out of me that it continues.

I would say you are probably civ for saying that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:
Dom wrote:Honestly I don't even think this Mac/Ricochet debacle is noteworthy.
What do you think is noteworthy?
INH and MP
a2thezebra wrote:And if you don't think that the Mac/Rico debacle is noteworthy then what are your reads on both of them?
slight civ on rico
slight civ on mac, but not as civ

so like
rico
mac
Sloonei wrote:
sprityo wrote:We are currently in debate inception. Two people are "discussing" about their opinions of the actions of two other people who were arguing over eachother based off of something that happened awhile ago.

(But zeebs, I honestly have to go with JJJ on this whole spiel you two are having. Salty is much more believable than....well.....whatever point you're trying to make is.)

BUT ANYWAYS, THIS POST IS IRRELEVANT. MOVING ON
Let's move on to insertnamehere. What do you make of him?
think he's bad
Random accusations of forced votes is trying to set a panic in the civs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

wait....
mac and i....
both...
lean...
CIV ON EACH OTHER???? :omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:No. Not even close to anything like that. How did you extrapolate that from what I said?

And I don't want him to have to rely on his gut to read me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I would say you are probably civ for saying that.
How does it make you feel about him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who you gonna vote for, Dom?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

And I don't want him to have to rely on his gut to read me.
Fair enough.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:wait....
mac and i....
both...
lean...
CIV ON EACH OTHER???? :omg:
:haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Point to the exact Ricochet comments on DAY TWO that you are talking about. Because I think all of this post is bullshit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet's Day 2 posts:
Ricochet wrote:That's not how you spell Ricochet.
Joke.

In which Ricochet answers to suspicions cast by INH, requiring him to talk about his Day 1 actions

In which Ricochet answers to suspicions cast by DrWilgy and Zebra, requiring him to talk about his Day 1 actions

We have no current, Day 2 disparaging comments about MacDougall. We have rehashes of what happened on Day 1 within self-defense posts.

Immediately following the third post:
MacDougall wrote:If you are planning on pushing my policy lynch again I am going to vote for you. The game has progressed beyond day 1. Policy lynches are stupid now and choosing to pursue mine would be indicative of no intention to contribute as a town and on day 2 making no effort to find baddies is the best reason we will find to lynch anyone.
Mac makes it clear he isn't reading anything Ricochet says. Reading what Ricochet says is pretty pivotal to the act of voting for Ricochet. Mac voted for Ricochet.
Ricochet wrote:Did I say I am?

You've got nothing to fret about anymore, you can kill whomever you like now, nobody gives a damn.

What a hollow finger-waggy statement to make, right after the very post in which I clearly stated I would focus on proper leads.
Rico's response, which Mac warped into a continuation of his Day 1 antagonism. Rico is right that he never said anything about continuing his policy vendetta. Mac brought it up again, not Rico. Mac is responsible for this conversation on Day 2, not Rico. Mac is claiming now that it's annoying and he hates it, but he is the origin of the conversation on Day 2.

I agree with Rico's perspective here. MacDougall either didn't read Rico's shit as he said, or he did read it and manipulated it into something it was not.

I am willing to believe there's potential that Mac didn't read it. But if that's the case, Mac needs to read it now and then drop his crap vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I think JJJ is trying to dig his scum teammate out of the shit tbh. It's easy to say "oh wifom as if he'd do that as bad" just as it's easy to say that he wouldn't have killed Epignosis, I love how he immediately ruled out the potential of he and a myriad of other players being responsible for the death of Epi because of interacting with him on the night immediately preceding Epi's death. I think JJJ is bad and is playing a very straight bat and leaning on wifom to throw us off. It's exactly how Wilgy and me play scum and tbh the fact that he referred to us as exponents of it makes me think he is extremely conscious that he is employing Maclike scum tactics in this game.
I have no idea what I am doing in this game that is supposed to be reminiscent of MacWilgy WIFOM. Be more specific because I think you made that up.

Otherwise, this says nothing other than "JJJ is defending Rico, thus they are team mates". That is weak sauce.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Greetings, my friends :bighug: I apologise unreservedly for my recent absence from this game - I'm genuinely sorry for my lack of contribution as a consequence of outside factors. My Mum got operated on the night before last and is now on an excrutiatingly slow road to recovery. I'm hoping that things will settle down sufficiently over coming days to allow me to get back in this game with you All. My sincerest gratitude to those of you who have given me Mum and I your best wishes, it is greatly appreciated.

I've been trying to catch up during my spare time over the last few days. I've just got through the Jay/Zebs debate and frankly, it made my head hurt :( I've already said on Day 1 that I felt Jay was sincere and genuine (and typically incisive in his remarks) and I've read nothing that changes my mind. He has said categorically that he sees Rico as Town and frankly, I couldn't agree more. Zebs also gives me Town vibes although I find myself in disagreement with some of the conclusions she is drawing. I love the both of you guys - I'm starting to feel like when you're a little kid and your parents argue... :(
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Mac, if I may ask a couple of questions of you without prejudice...?

Back on Day 1 in your defence to Ricochet in relation to your behaviour in Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, you made the following comment:
MacDougall wrote:Of course my intention in that game was to kill in the way that would most benefit me at the time. On several occasions nothing benefitted me much so I just chose to kill those who it would frustrate the most at the time or the player with the best rep. You had a loud and accurate read on me so I silenced you so you would have to watch me bullshit my way out of disappearing for days and then I killed you before you had a chance to achieve sweet release.
Now, in the last couple of hours, you've said:
MacDougall wrote:Ricochet annoyed me for trying to policy lynch me day 1. I ain't about that life. That it started to bleed into day 2 started to . My first post reflected that. Zebra read well that I had stopped really reading his shit. Ricochet was not bad for it, but it definitely emotionally affected me.
The first post above suggests that your approach to these games is relatively cold and clinical without any room for sentiment or emotion yet you claim that you became emotionally affected by Ricochet's pursuit of you into Day 2. This to me seems somewhat incongruous. Would you care to comment? Thanks.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

So... Lorab is bad. Shall we do something about this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Ricochet »

*wake up*
*read the last three pages*

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:*wake up*

Rico discuss with me how Lorab is totally not on your team, and discuss with me how Lorab is bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote: Ricochet continuing to be antagonistic towards me on day 2 after dropping the policy lynch doesn't make me feel good as Mafia.
MacDougall wrote:as Mafia
I bet.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Issuing a slight baddie, for realsies, on Mac. I've not remembered a single non-Rico read from him so far toDay, except if in conjunction with how people react to my situation.

Jay was entirely reasonable in what he pointed out. I expressed intent to move on, even if maintaining a bitter tone. You then came in only fixating on the latter to make me look like I'm drumming and planning nothing else. Now you keep at it with endless paragraphs. Ech.

Your vote is meant to look principled (Imma vote uu if u keep this up) and angery, but it doesn't hold up in context.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Elsewhere, zebra is putting so much prosecuting work into my case, it's hard to believe she'd be that overt in trying to dig me up. Labeling is ok for now
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:*wake up*

Rico discuss with me how Lorab is totally not on your team, and discuss with me how Lorab is bad.
Later. What are her bad tells, for you?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your reads on non-Mac people are the most important thing right now, Rico.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tru. I did some and will try some more later this evening. If nothing notable related to the victims, I'll focus on the other wagon or on requests, such as LoRab.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I totally forgot about this post. That this exists is a problem for those who have claimed Ricochet has contributed nothing to this game apart from Mac-related stuff.
Ricochet wrote:JaggedJimmyJay - first mention of Scotty is him straight up two spots away from bottom rainbow; ok. how so?
He was in the orange pile. His location within that pile was irrelevant. I was stating tiers, not an exact orders. The reasons for him being orange are those you discussed in the same post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fuck this unfun clusterfuck of a game. Replace me cuz I ain't down for this shit fuckery.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If I am a policy lynch for Rico of all people from now on I am legit done. This slot can be better represented by someone the butthurt clown doesn't have beef with.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”