Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:No one is listening to me at all. If you're really interested in hearing me out, you'd read my damn posts and NOT suddenly decide it's lynch Dom day and ignore half the things I've said. How many people keep saying they're going to "give me a read"? I've yet to see one ISO.
I didn't say I'm going to "give you a read". I didn't think of you as a top lynch candidate until quite recently, and now there is too little time for a thorough ISO. How about this:

What do you think is/are the best reason(s) you should be seen as a townie?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

Note: Quinn never did the promised ISO on me. :)

Quin and Sloonei are bad. This is so clearly a coordinated attack on me right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:Note: Quinn never did the promised ISO on me. :)

Quin and Sloonei are bad. This is so clearly a coordinated attack on me right now.
What does it mean to you that the current pressure you're facing was almost entirely my doing?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:I do not understand why Dom is connecting open-mindedness with lack of scum hunting.
Because he is literally contradicting himself?!?!?!

No one is listening to me at all. If you're really interested in hearing me out, you'd read my damn posts and NOT suddenly decide it's lynch Dom day and ignore half the things I've said. How many people keep saying they're going to "give me a read"? I've yet to see one ISO.
Please show me the contradiction.
1) you never answered my question
2) you did not vote for Glorfindel
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:I do not understand why Dom is connecting open-mindedness with lack of scum hunting.
Citation needed.
^

This is all so blatantly coordinated.
What? Answer the damn question. This is becoming absurd.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:wall:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

I read your posts. They directed me to LoRab. I apologise if my efforts don't meet your expectations.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:No one is listening to me at all. If you're really interested in hearing me out, you'd read my damn posts and NOT suddenly decide it's lynch Dom day and ignore half the things I've said. How many people keep saying they're going to "give me a read"? I've yet to see one ISO.
I didn't say I'm going to "give you a read". I didn't think of you as a top lynch candidate until quite recently, and now there is too little time for a thorough ISO. How about this:

I am principled. I have tried my best to determine who is bad. I have been wrong and owned it. I have tried and failed and have no one supporting me right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

Part of me can believe this -__-
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:I am principled.
What do you mean by this?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, we still have over an hour until the deadline. That's an eternity by EoD standards. I think you have ample opportunity to go back and critically analyze some more things rather than lashing out at the cases against you. Note that I still have not voted for you. I'm trying to get more critical analysis and expanded thoughts out of you. I am not trying to bury you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I am principled. I have tried my best to determine who is bad. I have been wrong and owned it. I have tried and failed and have no one supporting me right now.
I asked you to show me the contradiction in Sloonei's post and you flung poop at me for not giving you a 'proper' ISO. That's no surprise.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:

I read your posts. They directed me to LoRab. I apologise if my efforts don't meet your expectations.
Bullshit.
You read my posts, decline a read on me, provided one on LoRab, stated your read on me only after JJJ brought me up seriously.

You are so transparent.
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:

No one is listening to me at all. If you're really interested in hearing me out, you'd read my damn posts and NOT suddenly decide it's lynch Dom day and ignore half the things I've said. How many people keep saying they're going to "give me a read"? I've yet to see one ISO.
Please show me the contradiction.
1) you never answered my question
2) you did not vote for Glorfindel
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
Citation needed.
^

This is all so blatantly coordinated.
What? Answer the damn question. This is becoming absurd.
I did. I just did.
Are you kidding me?

YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I AM DONE DEALING WITH THIS FREAKING ABSURDITY.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I asked you to show me the contradiction in Sloonei's post and you flung poop at me for not giving you a 'proper' ISO. That's no surprise.
I also asked this and also had poo flung at me because you and I coordinated the asking of the same STANDARD MAFIA QUESTION. Is it not common practice to back up one's claims with hard evidence? That's all I want.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sloonei
Do I need to respond to this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
I think you're currently enjoying your stature as the Voice of Reason while the flustered mislynch target pulls his hair out.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.
Sloonei wrote:Dom, we still have over an hour until the deadline. That's an eternity by EoD standards. I think you have ample opportunity to go back and critically analyze some more things rather than lashing out at the cases against you. Note that I still have not voted for you. I'm trying to get more critical analysis and expanded thoughts out of you. I am not trying to bury you.
How the hell aren't you trying to bury me?
You are lying about me in every post.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I LITERALLY SAID WHAT THE CONTRADICTION WAS WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE A LIAR

LYNCH QUINN OR SLOONEI I DON'T CARE WHICH
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I think you're currently enjoying your stature as the Voice of Reason while the flustered mislynch target pulls his hair out.
I'm not enjoying this at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Okay Dom, I missed the part where you said what the contradiction was, or I failed to understand it. Point me to it again please.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Okay Dom, I missed the part where you said what the contradiction was, or I failed to understand it. Point me to it again please.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.
I agree with that. You're definitely consistent.

What would you say to me if I told you I view consistency as a baddie trait as much as if not more than a townie trait?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who objects to an Epi lynch? Dom's frustration doesn't seem fabricated.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
What do you mean? What's not to enjoy specifically?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In fairness to Dom, I do think he has explained his perceived contradiction well enough. He views it as contradictory for Sloonei to ask Epignosis The Question when he had not answered the question directly himself when Dom had asked something similar. One can debate how suspicious this actually is, but I don't think it's ridiculous to call it a contradiction.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
What do you mean? What's not to enjoy specifically?
Dom and I are making no progress. I feel he is being blind and stubborn. He feels I am a baddie who refuses to listen to him. I'm confused about his beef but he seems to think it should be clear. However I am starting to feel like he is not coming from a dishonest place so I fear we may be wasting our time and I regret dragging it back up, but I thought it needed to be addressed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Dom and I are making no progress. I feel he is being blind and stubborn. He feels I am a baddie who refuses to listen to him. I'm confused about his beef but he seems to think it should be clear. However I am starting to feel like he is not coming from a dishonest place so I fear we may be wasting our time and I regret dragging it back up, but I thought it needed to be addressed.
I'll take that answer.

I'd rather lynch Glorfindel than Epignosis. You recently said that in a Day 6 vacuum, Epignosis is the most suspicious player -- what makes you say so? Please summarize for time's sake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't know if baddie Dom would use all caps. I'm having my doubts now, but at for self preservation I'm unable to move.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:I don't know if baddie Dom would use all caps. I'm having my doubts now, but at for self preservation I'm unable to move.
Glorfindel

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In fairness to Dom, I do think he has explained his perceived contradiction well enough. He views it as contradictory for Sloonei to ask Epignosis The Question when he had not answered the question directly himself when Dom had asked something similar. One can debate how suspicious this actually is, but I don't think it's ridiculous to call it a contradiction.
Is that it? I feel like I did answer the question. I responded to Dom's question as if he was asking me the same question I was asking Epi, since that was his point I think. So I took it as "Who are you suspicious of, and who comes after that?" I think I've answered that thoroughly today, if not directly to him. I made a rainbow list, gave a full list of GTH reads, and did your Townie exercise. Would you not agree that I've thoroughly answered the spirit of his question today?

I also think that what he wants from me is unfair and puts his own incorrect spin on what I wanted from Epi.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yo Dom, move your vote ya dingus.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Dom and I are making no progress. I feel he is being blind and stubborn. He feels I am a baddie who refuses to listen to him. I'm confused about his beef but he seems to think it should be clear. However I am starting to feel like he is not coming from a dishonest place so I fear we may be wasting our time and I regret dragging it back up, but I thought it needed to be addressed.
I'll take that answer.

I'd rather lynch Glorfindel than Epignosis. You recently said that in a Day 6 vacuum, Epignosis is the most suspicious player -- what makes you say so? Please summarize for time's sake.
I absolutely hated the way he responded to me earlier when he tried to insist that your case against him was insincere. Any time I said anything to him, his response, from my perspective, amounted to "Pfft, yeah right" with an indecent hand gesture. He never really engaged, just kept pushing the things I said out of the way as if they were unimportant. That, and the way he turned my asking him for suspects into a reason to suspect me. I called it a smokescreen last night and I still stand by that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:In fairness to Dom, I do think he has explained his perceived contradiction well enough. He views it as contradictory for Sloonei to ask Epignosis The Question when he had not answered the question directly himself when Dom had asked something similar. One can debate how suspicious this actually is, but I don't think it's ridiculous to call it a contradiction.
Is that it? I feel like I did answer the question. I responded to Dom's question as if he was asking me the same question I was asking Epi, since that was his point I think. So I took it as "Who are you suspicious of, and who comes after that?" I think I've answered that thoroughly today, if not directly to him. I made a rainbow list, gave a full list of GTH reads, and did your Townie exercise. Would you not agree that I've thoroughly answered the spirit of his question today?
I think you're approaching this scenario incorrectly if you believe "answering the question in spirit" means anything to a person who suspects you for a perceived failure to answer a question. His question was in direct dialogue with you, and anything short of an answer in direct dialogue with him is likely to be something he notices. Your actual answer to his question was only barely an "answer". His prompt implied that he expected names from you beyond Glorfindel, and you didn't give him names. You threw the widest possible net over literally everyone else.

You don't see how that can be perceived as a bad answer?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.

What would you say to me if I told you I view consistency as a baddie trait as much as if not more than a townie trait?
:shrug:
I have done my best to remain logical and stay a fair judge of character. Don't know what to say.
Sloonei wrote:Who objects to an Epi lynch? Dom's frustration doesn't seem fabricated.
JJJ pulls support and you do too. Just like how you only supported it once JJJ did show suspicion of me. You are bad. You are badder than bad. You and Quin are so transparent.

I also literally said what the contradiction was in a post that you responded to-- more evidence that you're not even reading my posts. You and Quin don't care what I say, as long as it ends with me having hte most votes next to my name.

What the hell do we think of motel room jumping on me the second it's convenient?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I think you're approaching this scenario incorrectly if you believe "answering the question in spirit" means anything to a person who suspects you for a perceived failure to answer a question. His question was in direct dialogue with you, and anything short of an answer in direct dialogue with him is likely to be something he notices. Your actual answer to his question was only barely an "answer". His prompt implied that he expected names from you beyond Glorfindel, and you didn't give him names. You threw the widest possible net over literally everyone else.

Especially since I was crucified when I didn't give *enough names*-- even though I've named all my suspects twice this day.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't. He has constantly neglected to explain why. Everything I'm reading from his dialogue on the issue is

'He contradicted himself'
'I just explained myself'
'You are bad'

The first thing he did when I asked him for his case was accuse me and Sloonei of coordinating an attack on him. Your three line post has done a better job of explaining than he has this entire phase. If I want to figure out what The Question is I'm going to have to read back, which is not something I expected I'd have to do.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:I absolutely hated the way he responded to me earlier when he tried to insist that your case against him was insincere. Any time I said anything to him, his response, from my perspective, amounted to "Pfft, yeah right" with an indecent hand gesture. He never really engaged, just kept pushing the things I said out of the way as if they were unimportant. That, and the way he turned my asking him for suspects into a reason to suspect me. I called it a smokescreen last night and I still stand by that.
I wouldn't use such strong language, but I generally agree that this was suspicious conduct. Is it so troubling to you that it overrides your previous read on Zebra?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wilgy, vote for Sloonei, Glorf, or Quin, and yes.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I suppose so, but like I said, I also think the question is bogus as he's doing it in an effort (I think) to highlight that my question to Epi was unfair as he perceived it. But his perception of my question to Epi is incorrect. I answered his question in the way that I expected Epi to answer mine. I also could reject that it's a contradiction because I never ever said I expected Epi to answer my question to the extent that Dom is hounding me for, and I even said that I was satisfied with Epi's response at one point last night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
I don't. He has constantly neglected to explain why. Everything I'm reading from his dialogue on the issue is

'He contradicted himself'
'I just explained myself'
'You are bad'

The first thing he did when I asked him for his case was accuse me and Sloonei of coordinating an attack on him. Your three line post has done a better job of explaining than he has this entire phase. If I want to figure out what The Question is I'm going to have to read back, which is not something I expected I'd have to do.
no it wasn't. I've been talkinng about this case for two days straight. It's not my fault you can't read.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I suppose so, but like I said, I also think the question is bogus as he's doing it in an effort (I think) to highlight that my question to Epi was unfair as he perceived it. But his perception of my question to Epi is incorrect. I answered his question in the way that I expected Epi to answer mine. I also could reject that it's a contradiction because I never ever said I expected Epi to answer my question to the extent that Dom is hounding me for, and I even said that I was satisfied with Epi's response at one point last night.
Why did you hold me to name more names but you literally STILL haven't given me one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:I suppose so, but like I said, I also think the question is bogus as he's doing it in an effort (I think) to highlight that my question to Epi was unfair as he perceived it. But his perception of my question to Epi is incorrect. I answered his question in the way that I expected Epi to answer mine. I also could reject that it's a contradiction because I never ever said I expected Epi to answer my question to the extent that Dom is hounding me for, and I even said that I was satisfied with Epi's response at one point last night.
I'm not interested in debating whether it was actually a contradiction. I'm interested in whether it's understandable that Dom perceived it as a contradiction. Tell me your stance on that alone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.

I have done my best to remain logical and stay a fair judge of character. Don't know what to say.
Sloonei wrote:Who objects to an Epi lynch? Dom's frustration doesn't seem fabricated.
JJJ pulls support and you do too. Just like how you only supported it once JJJ did show suspicion of me. You are bad. You are badder than bad. You and Quin are so transparent.

I also literally said what the contradiction was in a post that you responded to-- more evidence that you're not even reading my posts. You and Quin don't care what I say, as long as it ends with me having hte most votes next to my name.

What the hell do we think of motel room jumping on me the second it's convenient?
I am reading your posts. They are not making sense to me. I am asking questions so that you will make better sense to me. I never voted for you. I was never firmly on your bandwagon.
Can you assume for a moment that I am town and try to look at the thread from that perspective?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room, you've moved your vote to Glorfindel. Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Why did you hold me to name more names but you literally STILL haven't given me one.
When did I do that?

I would vote for Glorfindel or Epi or Wilgy today. Does this satisfy you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.

I am reading your posts. They are not making sense to me. I am asking questions so that you will make better sense to me. I never voted for you. I was never firmly on your bandwagon.
Can you assume for a moment that I am town and try to look at the thread from that perspective?
Where have you done the same for me?
You're such a hypocrite.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Moved to glorf. I have a meeting in 10 and a shit ton of ppl behind my desk. I'm a bit swayed by Dom's yelling. Not voting Sloonei. Lets try glorf.

For the record who didnt switch to Dom despite reading him bad?
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If nothing else, this has been a solid EOD of argument that has affected my reads on DrWilgy and Dom in a positive way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I suppose so, but like I said, I also think the question is bogus as he's doing it in an effort (I think) to highlight that my question to Epi was unfair as he perceived it. But his perception of my question to Epi is incorrect. I answered his question in the way that I expected Epi to answer mine. I also could reject that it's a contradiction because I never ever said I expected Epi to answer my question to the extent that Dom is hounding me for, and I even said that I was satisfied with Epi's response at one point last night.
I'm not interested in debating whether it was actually a contradiction. I'm interested in whether it's understandable that Dom perceived it as a contradiction. Tell me your stance on that alone.
I can see why his perspective would lead him to be frustrated with my answer, yes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I am consistent.

Where have you done the same for me?
You're such a hypocrite.
I'm assuming you are town right now. I think you are town. You have a town read from me. I am not voting for you and I do not intend to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:Moved to glorf. I have a meeting in 10 and a shit ton of ppl behind my desk. I'm a bit swayed by Dom's yelling. Not voting Sloonei. Lets try glorf.

For the record who didnt switch to Dom despite reading him bad?
I'm not sure anyone fits that description apart from INH, at least among people who have been around the thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”