Endgame (dead/host/non/mod)
No votes

Total votes: 0
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Re: MAD MAX: Day 6

Post by Dom »

motel room wrote:Moved to glorf. I have a meeting in 10 and a shit ton of ppl behind my desk. I'm a bit swayed by Dom's yelling. Not voting Sloonei. Lets try glorf.

For the record who didnt switch to Dom despite reading him bad?
Literally what teh hell
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I kind of like that motel room is so willing to move his votes around based upon instinctive reactions to thread activity. That's well within his town meta, though I grant is easy behavior to replicate.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Dom wrote:
motel room wrote:Moved to glorf. I have a meeting in 10 and a shit ton of ppl behind my desk. I'm a bit swayed by Dom's yelling. Not voting Sloonei. Lets try glorf.

Literally what teh hell
Is this a question? I'm not sold on the yelling-loudly-is-town defence so what are you saying about my switch?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

I have three minutes and wont be around til after the lynch.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
Is this a question? I'm not sold on the yelling-loudly-is-town defence so what are you saying about my switch?
Wait, what?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
It's not yelling loudly.
It's being harassed by two players for two straight days. Constantly being "misunderstood" (like when Quinn "misread" my statments and lied about Mac's stance on me). Constantly being told I didn't post something I have.
Motel room-- why did you vote for me in the first place? That's a question you've yet to answer.

ALSO
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 92#p305992
Here's Quinn saying, two days ago, that I need an ISO. Later, he piles votes on me for literally no reason. He's a shill and a bad one at it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
Wait, what?
not 100% sold. I want his reaction not yours.
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
Wait, what?
this!!!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:this!!!
Please answer his question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This post is probably the biggest source of suspicion I have for Epi:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's review some of Zebra's strongest stances taken in this game:

~ Ricochet is bad.

~ Elohcin is good.

~ MovingPictures07 is bad.

I have spent the whole game thinking she looked genuine in her incorrectness, and I was willing to forgive. I ask myself now though, especially in the wake of Mac dying, whether I was being too easy on her. Zebra by her very nature as a player is very assertive about her manner of conveying her reads whether they are real or fake. That assertiveness is easy to mistake for sincerity, which is her best skill as a player.

Now we have Epignosis going after Mac right before his death in a way that perfectly recalls the circumstances earlier in the game, to the point that coincidence appears less likely than intent. I think motel room was making a valid inference when he suggested this first, and it was my immediate reaction to the reveal of Mac's death. Now, consider the most likely impact of a MacDougall death -- Glorfindel gets wasted today. It's the absolute easiest means of night kill manipulation on the table, and I am not inclined to bite. I think Glorfindel is the carrot, and either Epignosis or Sloonei is dangling that carrot.
I could see this as a strategy that scum Epi would use. Given how tentative so many reads in this game feel, it probably wouldn't be too hard to tip things in any direction right now if the baddies want to do that, and if they're actively involved then that is what they want to do right now. Given this and my sudden town read on Glorf, I'm loosening up on the good vibes I got from Epi last night.
3J manufactures a reason to suspect me (as I don't believe he really does), and you "could see this as a strategy that scum Epi would use."

Super.

Tell me- when I am bad, what strategies are off the table?
I think he suspects you. He is currently voting for you and this looks like a genuine thought process. I can see it as something you'd do, yes. I'm not saying I'm convinced of anything. This is not a crusade. Just keeping an open mind. You've said yourself, somewhere, I think it was in Red vs. Blue that most of those numerous banners of yours have come from scum performances. You're a crafty baddie. The only strategies I'd take off the table for you are things that skirt or break the rules of the game. Take it as a compliment.
You think he genuinely thinks I'm bad? I don't. I know 3J. We go way back.

He voted me because I wasn't on here at all. Then he voted like fourteen other people. Then I logged on and went off to do other things, and I guarantee you he saw me online and voted for me again.

That is what I believe his thought process to be. He can state otherwise.

If you will, describe how you arrived at the conclusion that this was his "genuine thought process" (your words).

You are correct about me. I won't break the rules, but I also won't lie about real life. I don't consider either of those things strategies, but rather "cheating" and "being unfair," respectively.
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I probably won't end up reading through your posts, Sloonei.
I got my hopes up. Will you at least read this one and the links contained therein?
I read it.

I don't care that you ask questions. I didn't care for the timing of your question, as though I had a planned answer or something. A backup, as it were. You were setting me up.
It was timed that way because it was the first post of the day. What was I even setting you up for? I'm asking you to name suspects. How is that a setup? That's what this game is.
You gave me no opportunity to reevaluate. I timed my case against MacDougall so that no one could change a night action before the post. I think were high on coincidence and sprang to incriminate me.
His responses here are entirely dismissive to the point of seeming deliberately disengaging of my points. He just keeps asking me to explain my thought process without saying a word about what he thinks about those thought processes or why they're wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
It's not yelling loudly.
It's being harassed by two players for two straight days. Constantly being "misunderstood" (like when Quinn "misread" my statments and lied about Mac's stance on me). Constantly being told I didn't post something I have.
Motel room-- why did you vote for me in the first place? That's a question you've yet to answer.

ALSO
Here's Quinn saying, two days ago, that I need an ISO. Later, he piles votes on me for literally no reason. He's a shill and a bad one at it.
Tell me what the advantage is for me in lying that Mac scum-read you. You proved me wrong within 5 minutes. What did I get out of that?

I'm going through the question that you couldn't be bothered elaborating on Dom.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
Wait, what?
this!!!
I have to go - ^ this is weaksauce, he didnt think of it when he answered me.
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
OK-- forgive me-- I'm thoroughly exhausted with this thread, but is this about me or motel room
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
Wait, what?
this!!!
I have to go - ^ this is weaksauce, he didnt think of it when he answered me.
Why the hell does it matter who thought of it?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
It's not yelling loudly.

ALSO
Tell me what the advantage is for me in lying that Mac scum-read you. You proved me wrong within 5 minutes. What did I get out of that?

I'm going through the question that you couldn't be bothered elaborating on Dom.
Quin have you seen me lynched before?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:This post is probably the biggest source of suspicion I have for Epi:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Let's review some of Zebra's strongest stances taken in this game:

~ Ricochet is bad.

~ Elohcin is good.

I have spent the whole game thinking she looked genuine in her incorrectness, and I was willing to forgive. I ask myself now though, especially in the wake of Mac dying, whether I was being too easy on her. Zebra by her very nature as a player is very assertive about her manner of conveying her reads whether they are real or fake. That assertiveness is easy to mistake for sincerity, which is her best skill as a player.

Now we have Epignosis going after Mac right before his death in a way that perfectly recalls the circumstances earlier in the game, to the point that coincidence appears less likely than intent. I think motel room was making a valid inference when he suggested this first, and it was my immediate reaction to the reveal of Mac's death. Now, consider the most likely impact of a MacDougall death -- Glorfindel gets wasted today. It's the absolute easiest means of night kill manipulation on the table, and I am not inclined to bite. I think Glorfindel is the carrot, and either Epignosis or Sloonei is dangling that carrot.
I could see this as a strategy that scum Epi would use. Given how tentative so many reads in this game feel, it probably wouldn't be too hard to tip things in any direction right now if the baddies want to do that, and if they're actively involved then that is what they want to do right now. Given this and my sudden town read on Glorf, I'm loosening up on the good vibes I got from Epi last night.
3J manufactures a reason to suspect me (as I don't believe he really does), and you "could see this as a strategy that scum Epi would use."

Super.

I think he suspects you. He is currently voting for you and this looks like a genuine thought process. I can see it as something you'd do, yes. I'm not saying I'm convinced of anything. This is not a crusade. Just keeping an open mind. You've said yourself, somewhere, I think it was in Red vs. Blue that most of those numerous banners of yours have come from scum performances. You're a crafty baddie. The only strategies I'd take off the table for you are things that skirt or break the rules of the game. Take it as a compliment.

He voted me because I wasn't on here at all. Then he voted like fourteen other people. Then I logged on and went off to do other things, and I guarantee you he saw me online and voted for me again.

If you will, describe how you arrived at the conclusion that this was his "genuine thought process" (your words).

You are correct about me. I won't break the rules, but I also won't lie about real life. I don't consider either of those things strategies, but rather "cheating" and "being unfair," respectively.
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I got my hopes up. Will you at least read this one and the links contained therein?
I read it.

I don't care that you ask questions. I didn't care for the timing of your question, as though I had a planned answer or something. A backup, as it were. You were setting me up.
It was timed that way because it was the first post of the day. What was I even setting you up for? I'm asking you to name suspects. How is that a setup? That's what this game is.
You gave me no opportunity to reevaluate. I timed my case against MacDougall so that no one could change a night action before the post. I think were high on coincidence and sprang to incriminate me.
His responses here are entirely dismissive to the point of seeming deliberately disengaging of my points. He just keeps asking me to explain my thought process without saying a word about what he thinks about those thought processes or why they're wrong.
I had a somewhat similar thought related to his exploration of thought processes (yours and mine) -- the concept of "thought processes" as a meaningful Mafia hunting course seems to be language most often seen from people in the Sloonei/MovingPicture/JJJ type tree of styles. I'm not used to seeing Epignosis talk about that kind of thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
OK-- forgive me-- I'm thoroughly exhausted with this thread, but is this about me or motel room
Both of you. Any dialogue between you will help me read you both.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Sloonei who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?

if they die who are you going to vote for?
This is the almighty question that's doing my head in.

I assume Dom wanted three names. Sloonei gave one, Glorfindel. He also suggested that otherwise he had an open mind. This was apparently suspicious to Dom. I disagree. Dom's set a quota for the amount of bad reads Sloonei is expected to provide like zebra did for MP on his rainbow list tiers. If he has one name he is only obligated to give you one name. I didn't get it then and I don't get it now.
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:This is non-sensical.
What is nonsensical? That's a strong word.
Quin admitted that he read my post wrong. Why are you taking issue with me being very confused as to why someone was arguing with me when we seemingly agreed?
LoRab wrote:@Dom:

What if you reframed people you perceive as lying as being mistaken? And things being nonsensical as being different from what you'd think?

I don't suspect you currently, but your posts seem to unfairly target folks. I think if you step back, their posts may seem more innocuous. Also, that may allow you to find more suspicious behavior.
I think it's posible Quin was just mistaken, sure. I just am watching out for Quin now. That was pretty blatant if you ask me, though.
Sloonei wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What are you even talking about?
I didn't suspect either of you until Day 6
Why do you suspect them now?
Sloonei: afraid to answer questions he asks

Quin: lies.
Please point to specific examples.
Sloonei:
Asked epi who'd he'd lynch IMMEDIATELY after his biggest suspect died. Was clearly peeved he didn't get an answer. When I asked him who he'd lynch if Glorfindel died, he had no answer.

Quin: Said Mac suspected me. Mac did not.
wait what? Is this really how you interpreted that exchange? This is nonsensical.
Yes. I asked you who you suspected and you did't even answer the question. You said you'll owrry about it after Glorfindel is dead which is about as non-town of an answer as I'd expect.
That's wrong. Sloonei said 'until further notice'. That does not imply anything of the sort.
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What are you even talking about?
I didn't suspect either of you until Day 6
Why do you suspect them now?
Sloonei: afraid to answer questions he asks

Quin: lies.
Please point to specific examples.
Sloonei:
Asked epi who'd he'd lynch IMMEDIATELY after his biggest suspect died. Was clearly peeved he didn't get an answer. When I asked him who he'd lynch if Glorfindel died, he had no answer.

Quin: Said Mac suspected me. Mac did not.
Glorfindel is alive, so this question seems entirely pointless from the get-go. Dom is expecting information that Sloonei may not even have.

It just seems to recur the last two points throughout the rest of this pissfest.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:This post is probably the biggest source of suspicion I have for Epi:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

~ Ricochet is bad.

~ Elohcin is good.

Super.

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I read it.

I had a somewhat similar thought related to his exploration of thought processes (yours and mine) -- the concept of "thought processes" as a meaningful Mafia hunting course seems to be language most often seen from people in the Sloonei/MovingPicture/JJJ type tree of styles. I'm not used to seeing Epignosis talk about that kind of thing.
I didn't think it was completely out of character for him to pursue that angle, but I did think it was uncharacteristic for him to do without showing any desire whatsoever to respond in turn to what he thought about those thought processes. I see no reason for him to ask for these explanations other than to deflect criticism. I think motel room said about me earlier that when I'm town I ask questions, and when I'm scum I ask questions defensively. That is what Epi is doing here. He is asking questions as defense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
It's not yelling loudly.

ALSO

I don't remember if I have.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?
When you said "what the hell" to his vote switch from you to Glorfindel, he asked you:
motel room wrote:[so what are you saying about my switch?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

hey guys, /9446 ;94 my lack of knvvsmt i
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:hey guys, /9446 ;94 my lack of knvvsmt i
Kill me

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dammit scotty's malfunctioning
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:<<SNIPPED BECAUSE WBESITE>>

Glorfindel is alive, so this question seems entirely pointless from the get-go. Dom is expecting information that Sloonei may not even have.

It just seems to recur the last two points throughout the rest of this pissfest.
Then why the hell was Epi expected to have a name ready upon Mac's death?

You are bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
Kill me
Are you bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
Kill me
anyway, sorry for my lack of involvement. I've had to rely on wifi here in Canada and it's not the nicest thing to rely on.

I need to make a vote, but unfortunately haven't been reading this phase.

I might vote for Dom or Glorf. Who wants it less?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Which question?
When you said "what the hell" to his vote switch from you to Glorfindel, he asked you:
motel room wrote:[so what are you saying about my switch?
I'm saying I don't see reasons between actions.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:

Literally what teh hell
It's not yelling loudly.

ALSO

I don't remember if I have.
So you had no idea how hard I fight back for survival.
You tried to set me up for an easy lynch because you saw me as low hanging fruit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:<<SNIPPED BECAUSE WBESITE>>

Then why the hell was Epi expected to have a name ready upon Mac's death?

You are bad.
He wasn't. I just wanted to know where his initial thoughts would take him. It's like asking for GTH reads. Your whole thing today stems from a misinterpretation of a very standard question that I ask all the time. I can understand your point of view better now, I really can, but that doesn't mean you're not wrong.
I'm not sure there's much else to be said about this and I think we'd be better served using the next 30 minutes talking about better stuff.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Kill me
Are you bad?
i had to pay a ticket for neglecting to buy a parking pass in a national park today, so maybe.

In this game, no

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: MAD MAX: Night 5

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:Yikes. Sorry indi. Back to the drawing board for me. I'm not sure this makes Sloonei look better, but it doesn't make him seem worse.
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm just sitting in the balcony, feeling salty, detached, impotent, and utterly indifferent to this game.

I'm like Statler & Waldorf, combined into one physical body.

#avengeindi #mpdidnothingwrong #boldplay
Who do you think is bad?
Glorfindel.

Honorable mentions to Dom and Lorab. Those are my three biggest suspicions, in that order.
Why Dom and LoRab? I'm not versed in either of them this game but I'm open to hearing possibilities.

LoRab choosing to vote you because you "neenered" her sticks out to me. It wasn't even clarified that she thought you bad, but because she was neener peeved.
This is Scotty's last post on me. for the record.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Kill me
Are you bad?
i had to pay a ticket for neglecting to buy a parking pass in a national park today, so maybe.

In this game, no
You're lucky I'm not llama or I'd be granting your wish right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Kill me
anyway, sorry for my lack of involvement. I've had to rely on wifi here in Canada and it's not the nicest thing to rely on.

I need to make a vote, but unfortunately haven't been reading this phase.

I might vote for Dom or Glorf. Who wants it less?
Glorf's not here. Dom is looking like an agitated townie right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

#SloonGate
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I note that Scotty is willing to drop an uninformed vote on either of the two tally leaders.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Something that doesn't thrill me about Epignosis -- he pledged to look into the Sloonei/Wilgy dialogue after his personal business was accounted for. That netted this post:
Epignosis wrote:The first thing I took away from reading Wilgy is that I think Lorab is good.
Otherwise, *poof*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mostly gut rainbow on the current suspects with a severe recency bias:
Dom
Scotty
Wilgy
Glorfindel

Epi

I included Scotty because I wanted to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty's last post on me implies that he has no reason to suspect me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, this is a pretty recent post from Scotty about you:
Scotty wrote:I know Day 1 is gonna Day 1, but this singular post sticks out to me now:
Dom wrote:I do not suspect Elohcin.
Unprompted. I get people make mistakes but this here is a pretty standout declaration.

Dom's voting record: MP, MP, MP, indi, Missed vote. This tunneling can be easy to hide behind as a Baddie.

Somebody wanted MP dead. Even when MP routinely called him moderate town on his rainbow list.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by DrWilgy »

I declare CFD on Scotty.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

~20 minutes and counting, folks. It's time to make a decision.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:I declare CFD on Scotty.
I'm theoretically on board.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I note that Scotty is willing to drop an uninformed vote on either of the two tally leaders.
I note that I haven't yet dropped a vote on anyone and have asked in thread as to making a slightly more informed vote, Mr. Pretentious

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:I declare CFD on Scotty.
:suspish:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I note that Scotty is willing to drop an uninformed vote on either of the two tally leaders.
I note that I haven't yet dropped a vote on anyone and have asked in thread as to making a slightly more informed vote, Mr. Pretentious
I am going to pretentiously place a vote on Scotty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Why are those the two you narrowed it down to? Are you leaning one way or the other at the moment? Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Scotty's last post on me implies that he has no reason to suspect me.
So far, you're doin a better job of defending yourself

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:Dom, this is a pretty recent post from Scotty about you:
Scotty wrote:I know Day 1 is gonna Day 1, but this singular post sticks out to me now:
Unprompted. I get people make mistakes but this here is a pretty standout declaration.

Dom's voting record: MP, MP, MP, indi, Missed vote. This tunneling can be easy to hide behind as a Baddie.

Somebody wanted MP dead. Even when MP routinely called him moderate town on his rainbow list.
The post I quoted tells a different story. Any reason why you want to contradict everything I say? It's almost like Scotty doesn't care what's right or wrong.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Dom, this is a pretty recent post from Scotty about you:

The post I quoted tells a different story. Any reason why you want to contradict everything I say? It's almost like Scotty doesn't care what's right or wrong.
I was just pointing out that there is precedent for him being suspicious of you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”