Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 5]

Post by MacDougall »

I meant to vote for Soneji but my finger slipped.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Attention: I just saw that there is an error in the host post. you have four moves, not three. Apologies for the confusion. Everyone may resubmit their moves if they want.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

South-South-South-South k :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240

Post by a2thezebra »

BIH Soneji.

South-south-west. :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My activity will be slow because I'm making new friends :meany:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

That sounds like a bad idea.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DrWilgy »

Right-Up
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

S-S-S-W
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

a2thezebra wrote:My activity will be slow because I'm making new friends :meany:
Will you be voting for me again?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Die wanna wagna
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote:Die wanna wagna
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty wrote: @HOST! If Lechuck dies, does that mean that the power to kill is lost with him, or does it get passed down to the the remaining pirates (or in this case, the Pirate Leaders)?
Good question, but one that will remain unanswered for now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote: @HOST! If Lechuck dies, does that mean that the power to kill is lost with him, or does it get passed down to the the remaining pirates (or in this case, the Pirate Leaders)?
Why?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why?
Because I like keeping you guys guessing. It amuses me.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Snow Dog wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:My activity will be slow because I'm making new friends :meany:
Will you be voting for me again?
I'm not sure yet.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Die wanna wagna
never forget
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Looking through the back logs of voting records, I'm gonna do some poor man's reads of who I think looks the most compatible with which team, to organize as we get closer to possibly quenching baddie teams since 3 have flipped already.

Assuming one team hasn't been eliminated yet, and assuming we won't know about it via llama. Or will we? I dunno. Guess we'll see more by the end of tonight.

going in order:

A2thezebra--
has consistently been taking votes for multiple days by nijuu, a confirmed cannibal. Would her teammate do that so often when zebra has actually had a chance of being lynched? Doubtful. I think this is pretty enlightening and I even though zebra never voted for her, I dont feel like it's a strong comparability for Cannibalism. As for a pirate comparability..she's never voted for BR or Soneji. Curiously, Soneji did vote for her on Day 3 in a pivotal tie with Boomslang. If it wasn't for MM and Nacho, she could have been lynched. So that's a +1 in her favor.

She has been attached to Snow Dog for the better part of 5 days and this makes it very hard to gain any analysis from that other than she's been conveniently unaccountable for the baddie lynches. If it wasn't for nijuu voting her consistently in tighter lynch polls, I would say shes very compatible for cannibal alignment.

This is all without knowledge of Snow Dog's alignment. She could either be completely onto a bad Snow Dog or she is pulling a baddie Quin from Mad Max and knowingly going after one innocent all game. She was partners with Quin that game as she pointed out, so that strategy is pretty fresh. But who knows. I don't see strong compatibility for either team, and even less so for cannibal.

DrWilgy--
Wilgy is a giant WIFOM pretzel with extra salt because taking his votes as face value is assuming he hasn't looked at his role card and is attempting to solve the game for better or worse. So it's hard to gauge his alignment, but on paper? His voting is good. Like, he looks civ.

He was voted for by both confirmed baddie teams [nijuu and Soneji] on Day 1 (he missed the vote). This coulddd be explained away since he was talking about not looking at his role card then, which a teammate may vote for him out of spite I guess.

He crucially tied up the vote for nijuu's lynch on day 4. Would a teammate do that? I don't think so. Not knowingly anyway.

Day 2 he puts down the last vote of the day, an insurance vote on BR. Prime bussing opportunity since it was right before EoD and she was looking to get lynched anyway.

That's it. He missed the vote on the Day 5 Soneji lynch, so that's inconclusive.

I think he is a moderate comparability for Pirates, not so much for cannibal. And that's assuming he even knows what role he is..

Long Con---
His votes have been far less entangled in flipped baddies, until this Soneji lynch yesterday.

But on day 4 he planted the first vote on Zebra after nijuu received one. He has had no interaction with nijuu in the polls otherwise.

Day 5 had Soneji voting for him first, and LC following suit to vote second. It would be pretty ballsy to do so to a teammate, so I don't want to say he's that compatible as a pirate.

Macdougall--
looking through the polls i was surprised to find Mac has only voted 2/5 days. How has he gotten away with that?! Regardless of team compatibility, this is sketch as shit.

He has had no voting interactions with anyone confirmed and so has no accountability for most the game. He's totally compatible for both teams and I think he should probably start producing some content.

MM--
As I've discussed before, he voted 2nd for BR before the train really formed on her, and on paper it looks good for him. I'm gonna try and be objective about this, because without context, that alone looks great for him not being a pirate.

On day 4, he was the first to drunkenly vote for nijuu, following Epi's wishes. This also looks great on paper as a non-teammate move. I firmly don't think he would have done this as a cannibal.

Day 5 he makes a push for LC at the end of the day but falls short of saving Soneji.
That isn't to say he attempted to save Soneji, but it could look that way.

I'd say he gets +1 on paper for his BR vote, -1 on paper for his Day 5 vote. He is somewhere in the middle of compatibility for being a pirate, and I don't think he is a cannibal.

Nachomamma8--
Nacho has missed I think 2 lynch votes- both were on days in which nijuu and BR were lynched. When Soneji voted for him on day 4, 3 other people had one vote apiece, so it was fairly spread out. I'm not sure what to make of that besides a slightly good look for him to not be a pirate. But only slightly.

Day 5 looks good for him when he dropped the first vote on Soneji. This is a really good look for him not being a pirate.

Otherwise he didn't have voting interactions with nijuu.

I'd say he doesn't look compatible as a pirate, could be a cannibal

Scotty--
Hi. Yeah I'm gonna do myself I guess.

I put an insurance vote on BR on day 2. This was by no means set in stone, since Snow Dog followed with a vote for zebra to bring it closer. Only slight plus for me. Unfortunately missed the vote on nijuu's lynch, so that's inconclusive.
Tied the vote on day 5 for LC vs Soneji, but we don't know LC's alignment for sure to accurately gauge what kind of decision that was.
Otherwise I don't really have any voting interactions with either side, so I suppose i look pretty compatible with both sides, though slightly less so as a pirate.

Welp my voting record looks piss poor. Can't change it tho.

Snow Dog--
Zebra has been all over this dog. Doesnt mean anything about alignment for either side yet unfortunately.
Day 2 he places the 3rd vote on zebra after 4 were already on BR. Doesn't really mean anything, but it's there.

He places the 3rd vote on zebra when nijuu had 2, on day 4. This is not a great look, and could be seen as a save attempt for nijuu.

On day 5 he places the 4th vote on Soneji when there were only 3 votes left to cast before EoD. This could be bussing a teammate that was already a foregone conclusion.

That's all the voting interactions. Neither are sure things and both raise questions. I'd say he is compatible with either team, and maybe less so with pirates with his extrainsurance vote for Soneji.

Vompatti--
For all the out-of-this-dimension talk vomps does, his record looks good on paper.

He votes elsewhere during the BR lynch (MP) which says nothing, but attempts to start something on Soneji day 3. That train almost took off. Good look for not being a pirate.

On day 4, he ties the vote for nijuu vs zebra, which makes it 2v2. Good look for non-cannibal compatibility.

On day 5, he makes the 3rd vote on soneji, the first insurance vote of the day. This looks really good for vomps.

I would say on paper, vomps is a superstar, and I would invite him over for dinner to meet the parents. I don't think he is bad, but if he were, it would be probably a cannibal. He is the last person I would lynch.

Well that was a fun exercise. I didn't exactly take into account accusations in thread, and was mostly looking at which horse people bet on, and not which horse people talked up. I was most surprised of how shit my voting has been, and even though I know I'm good, I can't run from my record. From my analysis, here is my ranking for both team compatibility from most likely bad to least likely:

Pirates:
Mac
Wilgy
MM
Snow Dog
Nachomamma
LC
Zebra
Vomps

Cannibals:
Mac
LC
Snow Dog
Nachomamma
Wilgy
MM
Zebra
Vomps
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I gather that you're voting for MacDougall tomorrow?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I gather that you're voting for MacDougall tomorrow?
:shrug2:

It makes sense on paper for compatibility but that doesn't mean that I think he is bad. He is just floating in a limbo where he hasn't been involved in the midst of any baddies.

I still really want to lynch you. :grin:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I gather that you're voting for MacDougall tomorrow?
:shrug2:

It makes sense on paper for compatibility but that doesn't mean that I think he is bad. He is just floating in a limbo where he hasn't been involved in the midst of any baddies.

I still really want to lynch you. :grin:
I kinda want to lynch you for wanting to lynch him. I think you and Snow Dog are teammates.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll vote for one of Scotty or Snow Dog, whoever has a better chance of getting lynched tomorrow. I won't vote MacDougall, I don't think he would risk missing that many votes and contributing this little in general as a baddie. He's not a risk-taker.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:I'll vote for one of Scotty or Snow Dog, whoever has a better chance of getting lynched tomorrow. I won't vote MacDougall, I don't think he would risk missing that many votes and contributing this little in general as a baddie. He's not a risk-taker.
Except in Romance of the Three Kingdoms, where he missed the vote on Days 8, 9, 10, 11, and averaged less than 10 posts per day phase throughout the game.

Just, ya'know, throwing that out there.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 6]

Post by thellama73 »

Day 6
Congratulations, the Three Trials are complete. You're a real pirate now, and ready to sail off to Monkey Island to confront LeChuck. If you can get there without being murdered that is.

Metalmarsh won't get there without being murdered, because he was murdered.

Incidentally, the treasure was West-West-South-South.

Metalmarsh89 has been killed. He was the Shopkeeper. He died clutching his shovel.
You have 48 hours to lynch a baddie., although it will probably be longer than 48 hours since I'm flying to Vermont on Sunday.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well goddam.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Why did I just tell you MM's role? I wasn't supposed to do that. Oh well, it doesn't matter.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Day 6
Congratulations, the Three Trials are complete. You're a real pirate now, and ready to sail off to Monkey Island to confront LeChuck. If you can get there without being murdered that is.

Metalmarsh won't get there without being murdered, because he was murdered.

Incidentally, the treasure was West-West-South-South.

Metalmarsh89 has been killed. He was the Shopkeeper. He died clutching his shovel.
You have 48 hours to lynch a baddie., although it will probably be longer than 48 hours since I'm flying to Vermont on Sunday.
Oh no! I'm dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I thought deadline was in an hour :'(
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I miss MM already. Let's lynch a bad guy again.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I miss MM already. Let's lynch a bad guy again.
Our reunion was short and sweet Nacho!

Hope to see you again in a future game.
:beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I thought deadline was in an hour :'(
What deadline?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

So the baddies are LC and Mac right?

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:So the baddies are LC and Mac right?
I think LC may be one.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I trusted MM more or less. More,more than less more or more less. What? Aaanyway. Thanks too Llama's slip up we know. One kill tonight, good news. I presume someone got blocked or protected.

I propose a Long Con Lynch. Anyone game?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot Friend...

I'll always remember you. I'll keep you close in my heart as always.

Snow Dog, why should I lynch Scotty instead of you?

Scotty, why should I lynch Snow Dog instead of you?

Snow Dog. I currently oppose a LC lynch. While it may be needed in the future, now is not the time.
Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BTW, sorry to see you go MM. It was good to play with you again.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote:Marmot Friend...

Snow Dog. I currently oppose a LC lynch. While it may be needed in the future, now is not the time.
Don'y lynch Scotty or me. I feel he is civ and I know I am.

Why is now not the time?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Snow Dog wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Marmot Friend...

Don'y lynch Scotty or me. I feel he is civ and I know I am.

Why is now not the time?
Don't try to fight this. It's you or him, there are no other options.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It is in your best interest to co-operate.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

a2thezebra wrote:It is in your best interest to co-operate.
:ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I wouldn't mind voting for LC.

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Snow Dog wrote:
It really is. Now Snow Dog, play devils advocate and throw dirt on Scotty if you have to. I will vote for one of you two as I'm 80% sure that lynching LC will not end a baddie faction.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DrWilgy wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
It really is. Now Snow Dog, play devils advocate and throw dirt on Scotty if you have to. I will vote for one of you two as I'm 80% sure that lynching LC will not end a baddie faction.
I am not voting Scotty without good reason at this stage of the game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Long Con wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
> not a baddie
> internets while driving
:nicenod:

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Weather bad too. This is what you people do to me. :haha:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm gonna vote Mac today
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm gonna vote Mac today
Really? Because I was thinking him or Long Con.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wigly you think pirates got wiped out last night?
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm gonna vote Mac today
Really? Because I was thinking him or Long Con.
I don't understand why people are thinking Long Con other than the Soneji thing to be honest.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
*votes Long Con*

Return to “Previous Jobs”