Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Monkey Island [NIGHT 6]

Post by Scotty »

@wilgy
Before, you said there were probably 3 mafia left. Now probably 2, I'm assume?

Which 2 do you think are still alive?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 6]

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote::clap:

Well with our 3rd pirate lynched, do we think they're all dead now? Guess we'll see after this night..

@LLAMA Will you inform us if a team has been eliminated, or are we left high and dry like a flightless bird on a telephone pole?
Long Con wrote:Oops, looks like I had a banana or two in my pocket after all! ;) :cloud9: BIH Macdougall. Was that a secret role, or was he the Pirate Leaders and Llama just called him Important Pirate?
Snow Dog wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Don't worry LC. You may yet survive.
DrWilgy wrote: Snow dog's quote here is the least genuine thing I think I've read.
:disappoint:
Thanks for the optimism, Snow Dog, I was very concerned that there might be some counter-groggery going on, and I would end up dead despite healthy banana eating.
Well done LC. lol when all else fails, use a banana.

But here's the thing...

I stand by my vote and still think you could still be bad. That you saved yourself and killed a pirate tells me nothing because I already thought you were a cannibal, which is why I voted you over Mac in the first place.
Right, nothing happened here that didn't happen when it was me or Soneji up for lynch. Got it. Maybe you're a Cannibal, too.

Do you stand by everything else you said as well? I speak specifically about pink things I responded to individually.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Scotty wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Whatever I am glad LS survived as I should have voted for Mac any way.
Why?
I also agree with this, Snow Dog? What has made you switch your mind on LC? Remember there are two baddie teams
I'm a sucker for a sob story I guess. No, seriously, how he behaved after he thought he was lynched swung it for me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Scotty. You think LC saved himself?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:woah mate. First of all, I didn't know you were voice to texting. Although that sound easier and safer than how I usually do. Epi gets on my ass all the time because I tended to mafia-and-drive, which is only a step above drinking and driving. How can I say that I expected better content? Because a good majority of my content in games about 6 months ago were done while driving or at a stop light. I'm Not proud of it but I know it's possible.
Ok, fine, I could have risen to the challenge and posted better content on the go, instead of waiting for the most part for another 5 hours when I was home. I thought the best decision was to get a quick thing in that let people know when I'd be back to post more in-depth, and to not vote for me, at least until that point. I still think it was the right decision, and that your accusation of "hollow and rushed" is wholly inappropriate, given that the intention of that post was not to give an in-depth, carefully thought out communication. I'm pretty sure it's not out of line to say that that should have been completely obvious.

"wholly inappropriate is a strong term". That was how i saw it. I've made those types of posts before, when my back is against a wall. I've been bad in some of those instances.

And the fact that you attack that one single post with the accusation "hollow and rushed", after you completely ignore my posts directly to you that are carefully thought-out and complete, just blows my mind. Vompatti, zebra, Mac, Wilgy... and I'm the one you accuse of "hollow, rushed posts"? Get outta here.
thats not what you meant and you know it. You were inferencing that he should have been assumed civ before the reveal so don't even give me that.
Scotty, you are completely wrong. Read the damn post again. See, "silly Llama :feb:?" Why do you think I said that? Could it be, uh, that I was referring to Llama's accidental reveal of MM's role? Hmm? You're too busy tunnelling me and telling me what I know to even take a simple look at the context.

I don't think I'll ever get on the same page about this. I read it again. I see it. It says "obviously." But not in the syntax that you're explaining it. Yes, I could be harping on a simple joke but your explanation is mind boggling. Once again, it wasn't obvious until llama pointed out that it was obvious. You said it like we should have known all along that it was obvious and his reveal should have been of no surprise. I don't take kindly to others biting their thumbs.

Now it could be that I'm just not good at picking that up this game and I'm letting it get to my head. I don't know if you read my voting pattern post but im not doing so well.

either I fucked up or I made a great decision. As you said, it's called the game of mafia.
But of course. :grin: There's winning, there's playin' chumps, and there's gettin' played. You are in one of the latter two categories, I just won't know which until endgame.
Another attempt to make me feel inferior. And you had bananas to use anyway so this is just an attempt to make me feel shitty

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240

Post by a2thezebra »

Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Whatever I am glad LS survived as I should have voted for Mac any way.
Why?
I also agree with this, Snow Dog? What has made you switch your mind on LC? Remember there are two baddie teams
I'm a sucker for a sob story I guess. No, seriously, how he behaved after he thought he was lynched swung it for me.
You seem eager to push the idea that LC and Mac couldn't both be bad. Why does Mac flipping bad make you re-read LC as civ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Snow Dog wrote:Scotty. You think LC saved himself?
Yes
Long Con wrote:Oops, looks like I had a banana or two in my pocket after all! ;) :cloud9: BIH Macdougall.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:woah mate. First of all, I didn't know you were voice to texting. Although that sound easier and safer than how I usually do. Epi gets on my ass all the time because I tended to mafia-and-drive, which is only a step above drinking and driving. How can I say that I expected better content? Because a good majority of my content in games about 6 months ago were done while driving or at a stop light. I'm Not proud of it but I know it's possible.
Ok, fine, I could have risen to the challenge and posted better content on the go, instead of waiting for the most part for another 5 hours when I was home. I thought the best decision was to get a quick thing in that let people know when I'd be back to post more in-depth, and to not vote for me, at least until that point. I still think it was the right decision, and that your accusation of "hollow and rushed" is wholly inappropriate, given that the intention of that post was not to give an in-depth, carefully thought out communication. I'm pretty sure it's not out of line to say that that should have been completely obvious.

"wholly inappropriate is a strong term". That was how i saw it. I've made those types of posts before, when my back is against a wall. I've been bad in some of those instances.

And the fact that you attack that one single post with the accusation "hollow and rushed", after you completely ignore my posts directly to you that are carefully thought-out and complete, just blows my mind. Vompatti, zebra, Mac, Wilgy... and I'm the one you accuse of "hollow, rushed posts"? Get outta here.
thats not what you meant and you know it. You were inferencing that he should have been assumed civ before the reveal so don't even give me that.
Scotty, you are completely wrong. Read the damn post again. See, "silly Llama :feb:?" Why do you think I said that? Could it be, uh, that I was referring to Llama's accidental reveal of MM's role? Hmm? You're too busy tunnelling me and telling me what I know to even take a simple look at the context.

I don't think I'll ever get on the same page about this. I read it again. I see it. It says "obviously." But not in the syntax that you're explaining it. Yes, I could be harping on a simple joke but your explanation is mind boggling. Once again, it wasn't obvious until llama pointed out that it was obvious. You said it like we should have known all along that it was obvious and his reveal should have been of no surprise. I don't take kindly to others biting their thumbs.

Now it could be that I'm just not good at picking that up this game and I'm letting it get to my head. I don't know if you read my voting pattern post but im not doing so well.

either I fucked up or I made a great decision. As you said, it's called the game of mafia.
But of course. :grin: There's winning, there's playin' chumps, and there's gettin' played. You are in one of the latter two categories, I just won't know which until endgame.
Another attempt to make me feel inferior. And you had bananas to use anyway so this is just an attempt to make me feel shitty
Hey. Bro. I want nothing to do with your feelings. Because I like you and I think you're cool, I'll tell you that I don't believe you're inferior and shitty. I'm not in the business of feelings. I'm just stating facts. View them dispassionately, and if you don't like the conclusions, it's never too late to change your mind about things.

Understand that I know that I'm a Civ. Therefore the only two possibilities are that Scotty is bad, and he's working some great mojo against me... or that Scotty is Civ, and the baddies have done a great job fooling him. Either you are playin' chumps, or you are gettin' played, Scotty. If you're playing chumps, then you probably don't feel inferior or shitty right now, because it's going pretty well. Hmm... well, less well than before Soneji and Mac got lynched, but whatever.

The important thing is, if you are getting played, and if that's a condition that might trigger some negative emotions, the only thing I can tell you is: stop getting played. Let's lynch someone who's not me today. Snow Dog changed his mind about me because he can see the truth in my posts, I implore you to do the same.

I'm going to try and have a look at Mac's posts and make some notes to post before the night is over. Scotty, I'm sorry I was harsh, it only stemmed from a frustration that came from an honest place.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote: Understand that I know that I'm a Civ. Therefore the only two possibilities are that Scotty is bad, and he's working some great mojo against me... or that Scotty is Civ, and the baddies have done a great job fooling him.
So, if you're civ, then you have no responsibility in people reading you as bad? GTFO
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote: Understand that I know that I'm a Civ. Therefore the only two possibilities are that Scotty is bad, and he's working some great mojo against me... or that Scotty is Civ, and the baddies have done a great job fooling him.
So, if you're civ, then you have no responsibility in people reading you as bad? GTFO
That's a weird thing to say. I never claimed that. I have taken full responsibility for every single time that someone has stated why they read me as bad, either by explaining why they're wrong, or by owning up to it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
That's a weird thing to say. I never claimed that. I have taken full responsibility for every single time that someone has stated why they read me as bad, either by explaining why they're wrong, or by owning up to it.
You claimed that by making the assertion that the only way for Scotty to not be civ and to be reading you as a baddie is if the baddies have done a "great job" fooling him. You really think the baddies had to have done a great job at fooling anyone into thinking you're bad if you aren't? (you are)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
You claimed that by making the assertion that the only way for Scotty to not be civ and to be reading you as a baddie is if the baddies have done a "great job" fooling him. You really think the baddies had to have done a great job at fooling anyone into thinking you're bad if you aren't? (you are)
(no I'm not)

Actually, I was thinking that the baddies have done a great job of convincing him that they are Civs, not that I am bad. A surfeit of Civ reads is the problem people are having with this game. It's been discussed.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
(no I'm not)

Actually, I was thinking that the baddies have done a great job of convincing him that they are Civs, not that I am bad. A surfeit of Civ reads is the problem people are having with this game. It's been discussed.
That's odd, I currently have zero civ reads.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Hey. Bro. I want nothing to do with your feelings. Because I like you and I think you're cool, I'll tell you that I don't believe you're inferior and shitty. I'm not in the business of feelings. I'm just stating facts. View them dispassionately, and if you don't like the conclusions, it's never too late to change your mind about things.

Understand that I know that I'm a Civ. Therefore the only two possibilities are that Scotty is bad, and he's working some great mojo against me... or that Scotty is Civ, and the baddies have done a great job fooling him. Either you are playin' chumps, or you are gettin' played, Scotty. If you're playing chumps, then you probably don't feel inferior or shitty right now, because it's going pretty well. Hmm... well, less well than before Soneji and Mac got lynched, but whatever.

The important thing is, if you are getting played, and if that's a condition that might trigger some negative emotions, the only thing I can tell you is: stop getting played. Let's lynch someone who's not me today. Snow Dog changed his mind about me because he can see the truth in my posts, I implore you to do the same.

I'm going to try and have a look at Mac's posts and make some notes to post before the night is over. Scotty, I'm sorry I was harsh, it only stemmed from a frustration that came from an honest place.
Hey man, I'm sorry I may have lashed out as well. I'm a little on edge for RL reasons and I'm doing my best not to let that leak into thread.

My biggest concern going forward is not that I feel like I've been chumped, but that I have certain hang ups on certain people (MM being a prime example). I dont want to give the mafia credit until end game on whether or not I've been played. When I'm confident on something and it is revealed that I was wrong i either get the wind in my sails knocked out or I start getting snippy (or whatever it is my emotions are :sigh: ). I'd like to think, for instance, that you are bad and I'm not getting played. Because I won't know if I'm getting played until I'm getting played, so sometimes I just have to play my own game, ya dig?

I don't know whether that eliminated the pirates or not but I do feel like we're in a good place even if we have 1 mislynch right now.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
(no I'm not)

That's odd, I currently have zero civ reads.
Zero? That's odd. Mac also had 0 civ reads.

I at least think vomps looks civ as fuck on paper. You are up there in probably civs based on voting.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zebra, you probably had the weirdest voting breakdown yesterday IMO:
a2thezebra wrote:I'll vote for one of Scotty or Snow Dog, whoever has a better chance of getting lynched tomorrow. I won't vote MacDougall, I don't think he would risk missing that many votes and contributing this little in general as a baddie. He's not a risk-taker.
a2thezebra wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Marmot Friend...

I'll always remember you. I'll keep you close in my heart as always.

Snow Dog, why should I lynch Scotty instead of you?

Scotty, why should I lynch Snow Dog instead of you?

Snow Dog. I currently oppose a LC lynch. While it may be needed in the future, now is not the time.
Don'y lynch Scotty or me. I feel he is civ and I know I am.

Why is now not the time?
Don't try to fight this. It's you or him, there are no other options.
a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:Please do not lynch me. There is not even a single good case against me, why the hell are you putting my name out there like I'm a baddie? I can't talk much now because I'm currently driving, and I'm working until another 5 hours are up. Take off your blinders and stop tunnelling me, I'm a Civ goddammit!
*votes Long Con*
a2thezebra wrote:If I voted for Mac, it would be a policy lynch vote. And my distaste for policy lynches outweighs my distaste for his behavior.
She blatantly limits herself to either Snowdog or me for the lynch, votes Long Con without mentioning why or mentioning him before this, and continues to defend Mac on every point.

One thing I am very confident about: LC and zebra are not on the same team. And zebra realllly didn't want to vote Mac. Whether that's nefarious defending or just bad luck I can't tell

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

a2thezebra wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Why?
You seem eager to push the idea that LC and Mac couldn't both be bad. Why does Mac flipping bad make you re-read LC as civ?
I changed my mind on LC before the lynch
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Scotty wrote:
Yes
Long Con wrote:Oops, looks like I had a banana or two in my pocket after all! ;) :cloud9: BIH Macdougall.
I reckon he had help.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Here's Mac's last minute ploy to not get lynched:
MacDougall wrote:Dr Wilgy choosing to defer the decision to Scotty by tying me up with an OMGUS vote is also not a good look for him. Oh wait, he's not read his role card so that's an unfair statement to make. Guess he's impervious to suspicion. But, not a policy lynch. Okay.

In case I go here's my reads.

Zebra - Null
Wilgy - Who the fuck knows
Long Con - Null
Nacho - Civ
Scotty - Null
Snow Dog - Null
Vompatti - Who the fuck knows

The fact that myself, Wilgy and Vompatti have lasted this long in the game is a joke really. I've played like a complete idiot, Wilgy didn't read his role card and Vompatti. An indictment against The Syndicate this game has been.

Honestly I think the only thing I am confident of is Nacho being a civ. Wilgy and Vompatti should be lynched on principle. If I had to list the rest from most to least likely to be Mafia I would say Zebra, Scotty, Long Con and Snow Dog.
Sorry zebra, i stand corrected. Mac had one civ read in Nacho. Though that is unexplained here. Dunno what that says about him. I think it's probably a good look.

Mac has been wanting Wilgy lynched for days. That's still a quandary, because Wilgy wasn't really in danger of being lynched. This is more a policy ploy and could be distancing.
Zebra, LC, me and Snow Dog all had "nulls" and he didn't even bother to lump Wilgy and vomps with us.
He said least likely on that list of bills was Snow Dog, which isn't indicative, but it's probably not a good look for him either.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Yes
I reckon he had help.
i reckon the browns will win a game eventually too

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

What is a policy lynch or whatever?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Scotty wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Yes
I reckon he had help.

Browns?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mac also started slinging mud all the over the place yesterday:
MacDougall wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I voted Mac partially in honor of MM and partially because it's the only vote I can make in good conscience
Nice attempt at a framejob.
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:And it would be disingenuous of me to keep pretending that my personal grievances of him qualifies as a suspicion of his alignment.
Fake buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MacDougall wrote:Scotty is bad too.

Wilgy is probably not bad but I still want to lynch him because otherwise he's gonna get lynched at lylo and lose us the game.
MacDougall wrote:Lol Scotty is probably Mafia so this is going to end poorly.
MacDougall wrote:Zebra your turnaround on your read of me is bizarre. Your entire game has been wishy washy and you've shifted positions so many times that I cannot trust you.

Explain to me how you're a civ here?
I don't know whether he'd throw his teammate under the bus. I know I'm good, so that may be a good look for zebra as well.

His calling Nacho a framer and then subsequently calling him his only civ read is perplexing again. May have to revisit that.

But this post strikes me as a bit perplexing because I think he sounds brutally honest. And hinting that he may actually be the last pirate alive:
MacDougall wrote:It's unfortunate that all three of us are still alive because me being apathetic to my own lynch is likely to lose us the game now. So fuck you all for making me have to do stuff.
Which would explain his desperation at the end of his life that we hadn't seen before. Is this someone who still has teammates alive?? :shrug:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Snow Dog wrote:What is a policy lynch or whatever?
Generally it's a lynch for arbitrary reasons- a lynch of someone ny because they're particularly bad-looking but because they could hurt town later on if they're not lynched early.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:What is a policy lynch or whatever?
Generally it's a lynch for arbitrary reasons- a lynch of someone ny because they're particularly bad-looking but because they could hurt town later on if they're not lynched early.
Aka lynching a no-show on day 1 :grin:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Yes
I reckon he had help.

Browns?
I'm saying I know what you're suggesting and there is no way to prove that until the game is over. Even if he did have help, it sounds like it may not have been needed. Either way, I think he used bananas

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't have the energy to clear up every misrepresentation Scotty's thrown on me throughout the course of the game, so I'll just say for now that I think Scotty is civ.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Post by DrWilgy »

@Scotty probly 1-2 cannibals left and a single pirate.

Zeebs if you were bad would you tell me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Hey man, I'm sorry I may have lashed out as well. I'm a little on edge for RL reasons and I'm doing my best not to let that leak into thread.

My biggest concern going forward is not that I feel like I've been chumped, but that I have certain hang ups on certain people (MM being a prime example). I dont want to give the mafia credit until end game on whether or not I've been played. When I'm confident on something and it is revealed that I was wrong i either get the wind in my sails knocked out or I start getting snippy (or whatever it is my emotions are :sigh: ). I'd like to think, for instance, that you are bad and I'm not getting played. Because I won't know if I'm getting played until I'm getting played, so sometimes I just have to play my own game, ya dig?

I don't know whether that eliminated the pirates or not but I do feel like we're in a good place even if we have 1 mislynch right now.
Solid, sounds bro to me. First round's on me after the game. :beer: Let's wait and see if there are one or two nightkills tonight to decide how affordable a mislynch is. :srsnod:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty probly 1-2 cannibals left and a single pirate.

If I was bad I wouldn't be able to tell you because I've yet to read my role card.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Huh. You said 3 were probably alive yesterday and even after Mac's flip you think there could still be 3?

Do you think a team was blocked last night or missed a kill then? As you know, Mac was around that last night. Do you think it more likely the cannibals or pirates didn't kill?

Asking for a friend.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:

Huh. You said 3 were probably alive yesterday and even after Mac's flip you think there could still be 3?

Do you think a team was blocked last night or missed a kill then? As you know, Mac was around that last night. Do you think it more likely the cannibals or pirates didn't kill?

Asking for a friend.
Did you mean to say "As you know, Mac wasn't around that last night"? Because he had the least posts of anyone still alive that night - just one post.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I did a quick totalling of positive and negative things Mac said about folks.

Long Con - 1 negative
Epi - 1 negative
Golden - 1 negative
MP - 1 negative, 1 neutral
sig - 1 positive
zebra - 1 neutral, 6 negative (outside of and separate from the argument midgame)
Wilgy - 2 neutral, 2 negative
Snow Dog - 1 negative
Metalmarsh - 1 negative, 1 positive
Nacho - 2 negative, 1 positive
Scotty - 2 negative

Pretty even spread there, probably good to compare it to his Civ game and see if it looks similar. Mostly a generalized spread of casting suspicion, except for a particular negative focus on zebra.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Vompatti »

He said so much positive about me I didn't even fit on the chart. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Vompatti wrote:He said so much positive about me I didn't even fit on the chart. :beer:
Vomps can I have a turnip?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

DrWilgy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:He said so much positive about me I didn't even fit on the chart. :beer:
Vomps can I have a turnip?
Good luck finding one.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Day 7
After wandering through the jungles of Vermont Monkey Island for what seems like ever, you find a giant monkey head. No wonder this place is called Monkey Island! But how to get inside? Surely someone in your rapidly dwindling band knows. Better ask them before they too feel the icy sceptre of death.

Nachomamma has been killed.
You have 48 hours to lynch a baddie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 7]

Post by DrWilgy »

@Host will we be notified of a team's loss?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:@Host will we be notified of a team's loss?
I've lost. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RIP Nachomamma. Your death likely resulted from the general whole-game consensus that you were some sort of Civ. :shrug2: Hope you weren't! :haha: But you probably were. :(

Only one kill again.... maybe only one team left after all?

BUT, that feels wrong... MM was the last nightkill, and he was obviously ( :beer: Scotty) Civ, and Nacho being the last member of a team should still mean that his final kill would go through at the same moment he died. Or maybe Mac was the last Pirate, LeChuck died some time in the past, and Mac forgot his kill two nights ago, and was no longer around to kill tonight. :shrug:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

The civ supply is running dry. Did you kill Nacho, LC?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DrWilgy wrote:@Host will we be notified of a team's loss?
Maybe.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:The civ supply is running dry. Did you kill Nacho, LC?
No, it wasn't me.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:The civ supply is running dry. Did you kill Nacho, LC?
No, it wasn't me.
Who do you think, of the remaining players(including me if you wish) most likely to be bad?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti has pretty much got a free pass the whole game but he could easily be bad. I am going to check some voting records.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vomps voting record looks pretty good.
Dr Wilgy is almost certainly civ.
Zebra I think is civ but her voting for me so many times doesn't help me analyse it.
Scotty I am starting to believe could be bad.
LC, I'm sorry to say am I wrong about you again? Are you bad after all.

Ok this is where I am. I think I will be voting Scotty. It's the only thing that adds up to me now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

It's between Scotty and LC for me k

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Voting records

Long Con Day 1: MP07
Long Con Day 2: zebra
Long Con Day 3: missed vote
Long Con Day 4: zebra
Long Con Day 5: Soneji
Long Con Day 6: MacDougall

Snow Dog Day 1: zebra
Snow Dog Day 2: zebra
Snow Dog Day 3: Quin
Snow Dog Day 4: zebra
Snow Dog Day 5: Soneji
Snow Dog Day 6: Long Con

Zebra Day 1: missed vote
Zebra Day 2: Snow Dog
Zebra Day 3: Snow Dog
Zebra Day 4: Snow Dog
Zebra Day 5: Snow Dog
Zebra Day 6: Long Con

Vompatti Day 1: Metalmarsh
Vompatti Day 2: MP07
Vompatti Day 3: Soneji
Vompatti Day 4: Nijuukyugou
Vompatti Day 5: Soneji
Vompatti Day 6: Long Con

Wilgy Day 1: missed vote
Wilgy Day 2: Black Rock - final vote
Wilgy Day 3: Boomslang
Wilgy Day 4: Nijuukyugou
Wilgy Day 5: missed vote
Wilgy Day 6: MacDougall

Scotty Day 1: zebra
Scotty Day 2: Black Rock - second last vote
Scotty Day 3: Boomslang
Scotty Day 4: missed vote
Scotty Day 5: Long Con
Scotty Day 6: Long Con

Day 1 - Wilgy and zebra missed the vote. Night 1, a kill may have been missed. Missing the vote may indicate disengagement at that point in the game. We now know the Pirates are Black Rock, MacDougall, Soneji, and ???. On Night 1, Black Rock was barely present, Mac had 1 post, Soneji had no posts... so the theory that the whole Pirate team was disengaged and missed the kill gains some serious credibility. Wilgy or zebra, then? Zebra had three posts of just Smilies during the night, but none within 12 hours of the deadline. Wilgy's Night 1 posts are almost identical, timing-wise... just uses words and sentences rather than Smilies.

Day 2 - Scotty and Wilgy are the final two votes in BR's baddie coffin. A good look for them both to not be Pirates.

Day 3 - hard to get info here. Vompatti voted for baddie Soneji tenth, when zebra had two votes, and the rest was spread out or not yet voted.

Day 4 - Wilgy and Vompatti both vote for the Cannibal nijuukyugou when she has only one other vote. Again, a really good look for both of them. Not a good look for Snow Dog today - he voted for zebra after nijuu did, and after nijuu got a second vote (from Vomp) to tie the lynch between zebra and nijuu at 2-2. Snow Dog's vote placed zebra on the chopping block, briefly saving nijuu until Wilgy came and tied it up again, and sig sealed the deal.

Day 5 - Long Con, Vompatti, and Snow Dog all voted for baddie Soneji, good non-Pirate look for all three. Zebra voted early and off the main tracks with yet another Snow Dog vote. Scotty voted for me, but it was a second vote when Soneji already had 4, so I wouldn't condemn it as him trying to save Soneji too much.

Day 6 - Wilgy and I vote for Mac and he goes down. Wilgy looks great here again. Zebra, Snow Dog, Scotty, voted for Long Con over Mac... any of them could have been trying to save him. Vomps gets a pass for not voting Mac because his voting record is already too beautiful to criticize.

Final thoughts on vote analysis

Long Con - not likely a Pirate, could be a Cannibal
Snow Dog - voted for Soneji so maybe not a Pirate, could be a Cannibal
zebra - never voted a confirmed baddie, always voted off... not a good look at all, could be either baddie team
Vompatti - Looks too Civ, I will not vote Vompatti
Wilgy - Looks too Civ, I will not vote Wilgy
Scotty - voted for Black Rock with a good looking vote, points to maybe not a Pirate, could be a Cannibal

After this analysis, my preferred vote, from most to least preferred: zebra, Scotty, Snow Dog, Wilgy, Vompatti, Long Con
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Happy birthday, mighty host! :noble: :llama: :noble:

Return to “Previous Jobs”