GY!BE Mafia [E.N.D.]

Moderator: Community Team

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Re: [Day 4] GY!BE Mafia

Post by timmer »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Timmer suggested JJJ was a civvie role with an info gathering ability. I don't see how this could possibly be the case.

Uhm, no.

You suggested that he was the SK. I asked you why the situation couldn't have other possibilities, such as JJJ being one of the two M=R roles. You gave me an answer which I deemed to make no sense. That is VERY different than me saying that he was a certain role. You just chose to ignore that possibility.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Night 3] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:His only reason for suspecting either me or JJJ is that we are criticizing his baddie-like behavior
[arrested development, ron howard narrator voice]
it's not.
:haha:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey BWT, are you able to produce some summarized/quick reads for me (whether rainbow or not)? I'm curious where your head is at right now.

Linki: Same question to Trice.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'd like to know where y'all stand on Marmot right now.
I am considering voting for him for today.

Other possibilities for a vote: Scotty, Lorab (but not as likely now that she's done more than just defend herself in every post)

Won't be getting my vote: You, Epignosis

Anyone else is somewhere in the middle.
I already did. That's where my head is right now. Any of those you'd like me to expand on?

Linki: The "anyone else in the middle" part applies to literally anyone else in this game right now that I did not specifically list. Either I had a read on them earlier and it's since been lost amongst players I feel more firm about, or I never did to begin with and still do not.

I will pose the same question to you. Anyone stand out to you that you have a strong or strong-ish read on?
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

It was only in response to the one example possibility you listed
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Night 3] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Also, if Marmot was bad I'd expect him to be gleefully defending me right now for WIFOM's sake, because the easy mindset for people to adopt emerging from my Day 3 vote is that JJJ saved Marmot, they're team mates. He's not playing into that falsehood which suggests to me that he is truly trying to discern the truth of what I'm doing.
I'm lost in this point; talk to me more about this when you get the chance.
I've since compiled a full ISO on MM which has changed my feelings some. At the time though I felt it was decent that Marmot was digging into me after I had placed the vote that essentially saved him from being lynched (or being in a tie). If he's bad, I'd have expected him to play into the notion that I did save him because we're team mates, a WIFOM opportunity that would have presented itself to our local lord of WIFOM.

This point was more of a personal one since it hinges upon my own alignment.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Rico isn't originally from TS right?
What do you mean? This is the first place he played mafia, if that's what you're wondering.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Even if you lynch me today, remaining civvies can still easily win if they listen to me. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that I die every game I ever play (it's why all my victories are as mafia or indy, being alive isn't typically a win condition for them) and even if you don't lynch me, Dom or JJJ will nightkill me before the game is over.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

We can still lynch MM, instead :grin:
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:How is it awful? It's 100% true, in the past day or two JJJ has only chosen to write about people who have first targeted him. Offer an alternative or rebuttal if you think it's not true.
It isn't true in that you've incorrectly stated who I have suspected and also who suspects me (I don't suspect MP and I don't see LoRab suspecting me in those posts you linked -- she can clarify). It's also misrepresentative of the nature of my suspicions to reduce everything to pure "No U"/"OMGUS" when I have been very clear in stating what my grievances are about each of these people across multiple phases of the game. Frankly I don't give a damn about OMGUS anyway. I have voiced suspicion for the reasons I have stated and you haven't discussed those reasons. Instead you've warped them into that pile of links and said I have been "defending myself" too much.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Dom posting the same way I'm criticizing JJJ and epignosis for - deliberately misleading when not outright lies in their accusations. Wouldn't be surprised if all three are bad, civvies can and do play honest the way virtually everybody else has been
"lies"

I don't know your alignment. I'm trying to figure it out. That's why I put up that eight page dissertation on your posts yesterday. You didn't question my honesty then, when I concluded you look more civilian than not. You may not like every accusation hurled at you, but you're treating all of them in this broadly negative light as though there can be no genuine intentions. That's bunk.
No, what's bunk is you making 2 incredibly disingenuous accusations of me ("everybody knows you can't read vompatti but trice is suspicious for not trying to read vompatti" and "Trice's vote for A Person was suspicious even though I voted the exact same way later for the exact same reasons"). Nobody seriously trying to find baddies would use those arguments.
birdwithteeth11 wrote: But still, with how much posting has already occurred in this game, I'm not sure that argument stands. Epig has been correct about 3 out of 3 mislynches here so far.
No he hasn't, he voted to lynch DrWilgy. We don't whether he is right about boomslang's alignment (who we haven't lynched). He has been correct about 2 of them though, and I realize now he has been correct about JJJ consistently for several days now.

My thinking this game has started to be very clear, ironically it was JJJ being legitimately helpful that made it all click:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Vompatti being bad and killed Night 1 could be attributed to the Motherfucker = Redeemer role. Each odd night, one in that pair checks a living player. If the living player is mafia there's a 50% chance it'll kill that mafioso.
This fits too perfectly to not be the case. However, JJJ wouldn't be posting it if he was mafia, so he must be the serial killer. He killed Golden right after Golden switched from a moderate town read of him to posting suspicions. I believe JJJ's posting changed perceptibly at a point, and I wouldn't be surprised if it coincided with the activation of his night kill.
Seriously? Accusitive drivel.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Even if you lynch me today, remaining civvies can still easily win if they listen to me. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that I die every game I ever play (it's why all my victories are as mafia or indy, being alive isn't typically a win condition for them) and even if you don't lynch me, Dom or JJJ will nightkill me before the game is over.
Like I stated before, if you can give me a good enough reason to vote MM, then I would be willing to move my vote there.

Or a good enough reason to vote for anyone other than you at all. I have time to go back and re-read stuff right now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Agh, my brain.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'd like to ask this one more time, for the people catching up.

Both Epig and MM came out at the start of day under apparent curses. LoRab didn't post until quite a bit later, but also is apparently cursed. That's 3 curses in a single day.

Do you guys feel that all 3 are legit? If yes, why, considering this is a first, and seems excessive... and if not, which one do you think is lying?

I believe LoRab, because falsifying a curse hours after it is obvious there are already two of them would be a bizarre strategy and she wasn't under enough suspicion to warrant such a move, if she were bad.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Trice still seems genuine to me. What am I missing?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

triceratopzeuhl wrote: Another point that just occured to me:
Motherfucker = Redeemer (2) Do not begin the game by sharing BTSC, but can search for each other during each Night (in addition to their individual ability). Can win as a team, if they gain BTSC. Randomly, one player will be assigned to role check a living player every odd Night. If the checked player is Mafia, it will have a 50% chance to also kill him. The other player will be assigned to role check a dead player every even Night. If the checked victim is Civilian, it will have a 50% chance to resurrect him. Both the kill and the resurrect will be activated automatically and work only once, regardless of the outcome. M=R can continue, however, to role check accordingly afterwards. Their assigned roles can be affected by Storm, once they gain BTSC.
I was wondering why no civs have been resurrected yet, but thinking about it - night 1 nobody dead yet, night 2 powers blocked by Rockets Fall On Rocket Falls, night 3 I bet the half which was assigned dead players wasn't the same player who originally killed vomps, and they checked vomps
Somewhat Asinine Deduction. No Even Sunsets Succeeded.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh Ponderosa, it would be a shame if I were to join you so soon. Image

I cannot rest until the claws of evil are rendered hitherto inert.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:Trice still seems genuine to me. What am I missing?
Are you completely caught up yet or not?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:I'd like to ask this one more time, for the people catching up.

Both Epig and MM came out at the start of day under apparent curses. LoRab didn't post until quite a bit later, but also is apparently cursed. That's 3 curses in a single day.

Do you guys feel that all 3 are legit? If yes, why, considering this is a first, and seems excessive... and if not, which one do you think is lying?

I believe LoRab, because falsifying a curse hours after it is obvious there are already two of them would be a bizarre strategy and she wasn't under enough suspicion to warrant such a move, if she were bad.
I just got to the point when LoRab started her cursed posts. It seems legit to me.

I'd say MM is lying if anything. Epi's is legit too, just like JJJ's.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Are you completely caught up yet or not?
No.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab's word choices keep making me chuckle. XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just got to JJJ's Sloonei ISO.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:How is it awful? It's 100% true, in the past day or two JJJ has only chosen to write about people who have first targeted him. Offer an alternative or rebuttal if you think it's not true.
It isn't true in that you've incorrectly stated who I have suspected and also who suspects me (I don't suspect MP and I don't see LoRab suspecting me in those posts you linked -- she can clarify). It's also misrepresentative of the nature of my suspicions to reduce everything to pure "No U"/"OMGUS" when I have been very clear in stating what my grievances are about each of these people across multiple phases of the game. Frankly I don't give a damn about OMGUS anyway. I have voiced suspicion for the reasons I have stated and you haven't discussed those reasons. Instead you've warped them into that pile of links and said I have been "defending myself" too much.
it was based on this
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: MP -- He was pretty chummy with Vompatti on multiple occasions. I don't know if that means anything, but it's an observation. I'll read MP based upon other content.
and even if you didn't ever suspect MP the point remains identical (all your suspicions posted about you first)
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

nothing :beer:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh Ponderosa, it would be a shame if I were to join you so soon. Image

See, this is the thing about MM. Everyone else finds ways to use quotes or what have you to get messages across, while cursed. MM is mostly just writing fluff, even within his requirement to write this fluff. He could be working to sway people, defend himself, but he isn't. He's goofing, just as he kind of goofed his way through the start of the game. I just don't see a civ, here.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have like an hour to finish catching up in here and Lost Again... and make votes in each. Fuck.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Despite my beef with epignosis I've realized I MUST be wrong for one reason only:
LoRab wrote: Seeing a different nuanced Epi. Sans suspicion.
Metalmarsh89 wrote: I know you will change your mind in a heartbeat. My point is that your most recent read of him is good, and that you only voiced suspicion of him after he claimed you are not a civilian. I do agree that Epignosis has been taciturn on who to lynch this game, but there's still the matter that he has been accurate on his civ-reads, and I believe some of his reads have been well-placed.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:EPIGNOSIS
Moderate town
(I know there's even more examples but "epi" is too short to search the thread for)
I bet you ANYTHING at least one of these people has role-checked him, especially in a game where his playstyle is so cryptic.

I still think Dom is one of the baddies.

List of other people Golden voiced suspicions of within a day or two of his death: A Person, Dom, Lorab, MM, Sig
List of people Sloonei voiced suspicions of before getting silenced by Sleep: Lorab, Scotty, Dom, INH, DrWilgy

Dom and Lorab are the only names in common there
Sorry. Ain't devious.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, the deadline in Lost Again isn't until over two hours. Thank heavens. I'll stay here until EoD then.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh Ponderosa, it would be a shame if I were to join you so soon. Image

See, this is the thing about MM. Everyone else finds ways to use quotes or what have you to get messages across, while cursed. MM is mostly just writing fluff, even within his requirement to write this fluff. He could be working to sway people, defend himself, but he isn't. He's goofing, just as he kind of goofed his way through the start of the game. I just don't see a civ, here.
Indeed. It's the one thing that would make me switch my vote to MM.

Timmer, GTH, which is more likely to be bad to you: MM or Trice?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can dig JJJ's Sloonei ISO. I guess what I've been concerned about is his dropoff in contributions, but I'm there right now myself as well, so who knows.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My head is fucking spinning right now. I don't know why I did this to myself. Anyone else want to throw some reads or a rainbow at me? I'll discuss them with you when I get caught up.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To be fair, I think MM was conveying some kind of reads through his "funeral" talk -- town reading the people he invited and not the people he didn't. He can contest or confirm that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Indeed. It's the one thing that would make me switch my vote to MM.

Timmer, GTH, which is more likely to be bad to you: MM or Trice?[/quote]

MM, atm. I'd def. rather see an MM lynch today. I want to chew over the trice situation a bit more, I feel like there is a small chance part of the posts today that sound suspicious are simply due to him tilting under the glare of the kliegs.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Wow, I screwed those tags up pretty bad.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not following the Moya stuff right now, but tbh I'm not that concerned with it. Someone can explain it to me later.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Actually, the last post I can even remember MM making that was content-worthy was the first in this day phase. And even then, that was a very long-winded story (still a good one though!) and ended with him voting JJJ for....general evilness? Not entirely sure.

Linki: MP, I would focus on catching up first and then I will engage more with you. I want to know where your head is after that.

Linki @trice: Yeah, I'm still leaning MM as well. I need more time to think about trice as well, because I wonder if I'm looking at this the wrong way.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

MP, the important part is that vompatti was moya
triceratopzeuhl wrote: List of other people Golden voiced suspicions of within a day or two of his death: A Person, Dom, Lorab, MM, Sig
List of people Sloonei voiced suspicions of before getting silenced by Sleep: Lorab, Scotty, Dom, INH, DrWilgy
triceratopzeuhl wrote: List of people dom has defended or said he thinks are good: Timmer, JJJ, Scotty, BWT, Boomslang, MP, epi

He also defended BWT from JJJ accusations, so you can cross the latter off that list (you can anyway since he's SK not mafia).

Of the above he also leveled accusations of varying degrees at BWT, boomslang and MP on different occasions

Cross referencing with the other two lists I posted, Dom, Lorab, and scotty are the only ones who appear more than once
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey BWT, are you able to produce some summarized/quick reads for me (whether rainbow or not)? I'm curious where your head is at right now.

Linki: Same question to Trice.
Confident civ: the late Golden, Sloonei, you, me

tentative/probably civ: epignosis, Timmer, MM, sig

Mafia 1: was vompatti
Mafia 2: Dom
Serial Killer: JJJ
Iffy shortlist for Mafia 3: Lorab, scotty, BWT, boomslang

(more info needed): ninja blooper

After I die this is the info the remaining civs need to capitalize on
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Also of note, Golden was targeted for death and he was one of the people suspecting and voting MM yesterday.
My siggie.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going to read what I can, but I'm tired and starving and can only hold out for so long before I pass out. I see trice is getting votes, and am curious why. Still feeling an MM vote carrying over from last Day. Let's see what happens. Back in a flash.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:My head is fucking spinning right now. I don't know why I did this to myself. Anyone else want to throw some reads or a rainbow at me? I'll discuss them with you when I get caught up.
My top suspects at the moment are trice, Scotty, and MM. My suspicion of Epignosis has waned some, primarily because of trice and the fact that they don't look like team mates. I appreciate that LoRab is trying to do something productive with her posts right now. My recent investigations have been mostly positive for sig, Dom, and BWT. I still need to review you as I did Sloonei whenever I have the time and clarity of mind to deal with your post count. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well, Lorab voted for Trice.

And yet, timmer, if we switched our votes to MM, it would tie the vote instead...

Timmer, does that sound more appealing to you any? Because even with how much trice has gone up on my ping-o-meter, MM was still my original suspect for today...

God I'm so torn here lol.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well crud. I misread that. I thought MM had 2 votes already.

Although if he gets a second vote, I will be very tempted to switch my vote.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Well shit man, do whatever you want, I'm ust one guy, lol.

I just see everything pointing to a bad MM and only some parts pointing to a bad trice. But I'm not going to argue against a trice lynch.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not following the Moya stuff right now, but tbh I'm not that concerned with it. Someone can explain it to me later.
It's pretty simple I think. Sleep was one of the roles that killed Golden. Sleep doesn't have a kill until it has inherited the kill from Moya, who had it first. That doesn't happen until Moya is dead according to what we can see in the role descriptions. This suggests that Moya has died already, and the only player it can really be if so is Vompatti. The Motherfucker = Redeemer role provides an explanation for how a baddie Vompatti could have died on Night 1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
My top suspects at the moment are trice, Scotty, and MM.
Those three don't seem to like that you've said this, considering the poll...
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
timmer wrote:I'd like to ask this one more time, for the people catching up.

I just got to the point when LoRab started her cursed posts. It seems legit to me.

I'd say MM is lying if anything. Epi's is legit too, just like JJJ's.
Fuck you and your sock brethren. I should have know that those who warm the feet of evil humans would let the humans' stench permeate their souls.

If Rosa were here, she'd make a quick lunch out of you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just quickly reading through, I see the Trice v. JJJ discussion as, from most to least likely:
1) Town v. Town
2) Mafia v. Mafia
3) Mafia Trice v. Town JJJ
4) Town Trice v. Mafia JJJ
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

We could at least put MM into second place in the poll, I'm not liking that so many people who are under suspicion are voting for JJJ right now.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:To be fair, I think MM was conveying some kind of reads through his "funeral" talk -- town reading the people he invited and not the people he didn't. He can contest or confirm that.
The marmot-slayer speaketh the truth.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Who has JJJ suspected today?

Lorab, who posted suspicions of him (1, 2)
Salacious, abominable distortions.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'll say this, though. If we get to within a few minutes of deadline, and JJJ gets enough votes to contend for being lynched vs trice, I'll move my vote to trice.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”