40%

Total votes: 10
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 2) - Day 3

Post by Quin »

Do you think she is bad?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:Do you think she is bad?
No. She's ignorant, and people keep playing her.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What do you think about the fact that she considered voting Sorsha when we only had confirmed baddies within the hatch?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:What do you think about the fact that she considered voting Sorsha when we only had confirmed baddies within the hatch?
I don't think anything of it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Then what good are you :pout:

I'm going to look at Dom's posts.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

That was quick. I learned nothing.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:That was quick. I learned nothing.
I looked at Dom's posts already too. I say the bad guys got lucky as hell.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It's not a bad choice of a kill. His death doesn't implicate or benefit anyone in particular, judging by his posts alone. I'll give the read another re-read before dinner and see if anything stands out.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

The thread another re-read*
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey folks, I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend grading final exams, but I'll make sure to make some time at some point for this game.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Elohcin »

Where is everyone today?

Hey Quin, how is it beneficial to a civ to claim a power role at the beginning of Night when baddies are deliberating who to kill?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Golden »

Looks like I might get to decide this lynch all by myself :feb:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

In looking into whether I can garner any form of motivation for a Dom kill besides it just being convenient, there wasn't much relevant content related to Dom. I found one post from both SD and DF that I'd like them to talk about some more.
Spacedaisy wrote:Literally nothing.

Scotty came in, Sorsha said she suspected him the most but didn't want to vote someone not present to defend himself. She asked me my opinion of MP and my response was I am solidly reading civ MP this game.

Dom voted G-Man with no explanation, which is why I went back to the main thread to see if he voted him Day 1, and he did. Reading Dom in ISO made me feel like I trusted him more than anyone else in my thread at that point too.

Scotty voted Epi/Kate because he didn't flirt more with Scotty/Sawyer in his roleplay. :confused:

Sorsha voted G-Man with no explanation, then quickly switched to Epi with no explanation except that she didn't want to vote for someone not there to defend himself.

I voted G-Man because all I had was Day 1 to go off of, and I only trusted Dom because everyone else was hopped up on drugs or something judging by the way they were popping off votes with no explanation or reasoning.

Epi missed the vote.

Whole lot of nothing. Very confusing nothing.
Daisy, neither of these statements provided a definitive conclusion about you felt about Dom in the wider scope of the game, more-so it was specific to those on the beach. Help me understand why you thought this post was necessary, because I don't know why it matters how you felt about someone among an apart-from-the-obvious completely random minority. I'd also like to know your thoughts on those who were with you on the beach.

@DFaraday - in this post, you've got Dom smack bang in the middle of your rainbow list. What was your reason for this?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I voted Eloh again for reasons I've outlined in the hatch thread, which I'll link here. Ideally you should just read all my posts in the hatch thread to understand my thought process better.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Spacedaisy »

It was really just giving my interpretation of events on the beach, but it was also a partial explanation of my vote. I don't know. :shrug: there wasn't a ton of thought that went into the post, I've been mildly distracted the last few days. when I said I trusted him,I meant in the wider scope of the game. I read him in ISO to see where he voted Day 1 and why. Doing so gave me reason to feel like he could be trusted. Does that answer whatever question you have because I'm not sure what you are looking for.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote:In looking into whether I can garner any form of motivation for a Dom kill besides it just being convenient, there wasn't much relevant content related to Dom. I found one post from both SD and DF that I'd like them to talk about some more.

Scotty came in, Sorsha said she suspected him the most but didn't want to vote someone not present to defend himself. She asked me my opinion of MP and my response was I am solidly reading civ MP this game.

Dom voted G-Man with no explanation, which is why I went back to the main thread to see if he voted him Day 1, and he did. Reading Dom in ISO made me feel like I trusted him more than anyone else in my thread at that point too.

Scotty voted Epi/Kate because he didn't flirt more with Scotty/Sawyer in his roleplay. :confused:

Sorsha voted G-Man with no explanation, then quickly switched to Epi with no explanation except that she didn't want to vote for someone not there to defend himself.

I voted G-Man because all I had was Day 1 to go off of, and I only trusted Dom because everyone else was hopped up on drugs or something judging by the way they were popping off votes with no explanation or reasoning.

Epi missed the vote.

Daisy, neither of these statements provided a definitive conclusion about you felt about Dom in the wider scope of the game, more-so it was specific to those on the beach. Help me understand why you thought this post was necessary, because I don't know why it matters how you felt about someone among an apart-from-the-obvious completely random minority. I'd also like to know your thoughts on those who were with you on the beach.

@DFaraday - in this post, you've got Dom smack bang in the middle of your rainbow list. What was your reason for this?
I didn't have any read on him at all. Same reason Daisy and Epi were in the middle. Though right now I'd move Epi down, since I'm starting to suspect Epi and Elo are bad together.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:It was really just giving my interpretation of events on the beach, but it was also a partial explanation of my vote. I don't know. :shrug: there wasn't a ton of thought that went into the post, I've been mildly distracted the last few days. when I said I trusted him,I meant in the wider scope of the game. I read him in ISO to see where he voted Day 1 and why. Doing so gave me reason to feel like he could be trusted. Does that answer whatever question you have because I'm not sure what you are looking for.
I can understand it, thanks. It wasn't really a loaded question; I'm just trying to get people back into the thread because today sucks for activity.

I'd still like to know how you feel about your beach buds, though.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote:
Quin wrote:In looking into whether I can garner any form of motivation for a Dom kill besides it just being convenient, there wasn't much relevant content related to Dom. I found one post from both SD and DF that I'd like them to talk about some more.

Epi missed the vote.

I didn't have any read on him at all. Same reason Daisy and Epi were in the middle. Though right now I'd move Epi down, since I'm starting to suspect Epi and Elo are bad together.
Epi not thinking anything in particular about the fact that Eloh considered going left-field with her vote doesn't jive too well with me. If we lynch Eloh and she flips bad, I don't think Epi looks great.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If you lynch me, Epi will be looking really good, then.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Quin, how is it beneficial to a civ to claim a power role at the beginning of Night when baddies are deliberating who to kill?

I don't understand the rudeness and why you still won't answer my question. It's really rude. If I didn't answer a question of yours everyone would be all on my case. I don't get it. I honestly don't care if I die. Maybe, if your civ, it will teach you to be nice. But, I doubt you are. I'm voting for you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Epi missed the vote.

Epi not thinking anything in particular about the fact that Eloh considered going left-field with her vote doesn't jive too well with me. If we lynch Eloh and she flips bad, I don't think Epi looks great.
So I'm supposed to think Eloh is bad for that? Is that how this works?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sorry, I find Sorsha and Scotty's behavior suspicious. Their votes made no sense at all. I guess the fact the people I think we're acting shady casting votes for Epi make me feel somewhere in the neutral to civ leaning range. He has not given me much to go on though really so that could easily change.

I also think that Scotty's Day 1 vote plays a part in my view of him, here is his vote reason:
Scotty wrote:I literally hopped on here last second to vote and saw I had voted so I voted Soneji. To save myself
I'm not the first to point out that he only had one vote, he didn't need saved.

And if Scotty is bad, I would suspect Sorsha as his teammate. Two lynches now she has claimed to find him suspicious and "wanted" to vote him but yet has not. And she gave actual reasons for wanting to vote him unlike her vote forEpi, which had zero explanation.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think Sorsha is bad too. Thought so from the beginning.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Shoot, forgot my...

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Epi missed the vote.

That's just one factor. The bigger issue for me is the Day 1 lynch, which still looks like a blatant save attempt. Since G-Man wasn't being saved, the most logical option is Elo. And of course Rico suspected Elo shortly before his demise.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

It's also possible that all of the baddies piled on Soneji, but I can't see any reason they'd do that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, you're WRONG!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Epi missed the vote.

That's just one factor. The bigger issue for me is the Day 1 lynch, which still looks like a blatant save attempt. Since G-Man wasn't being saved, the most logical option is Elo. And of course Rico suspected Elo shortly before his demise.
There's nothing logical about that at all. It's a guess on your part. Most likely nobody was being saved.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for my absence, it's been real busy. I'll be around in a bit here and will try to make as much time as I can before EoD.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Living Hatch people:

DFaraday
Elohcin
Insertnamehere
MovingPictures07
Quin

The exchange between Elohcin and Quin gave me the impression that both are good. Despite my opinion about her, Quin's response wasn't to consider that Eloh is, in fact, good, but rather to latch on to DF's idea that we are teammates. Quin's justification for considering that idea is weak- that I should have been moved in some way by how Eloh considered voting Sorsha (i.e., someone on the beach and not in the hatch), but I'm not. Mechanics are not in the forefront of Eloh's mind. Notice how she keeps asking Quin that same question over and over. I say she genuinely doesn't know, and if she had BTSC, she could have asked that question in there, got her answer, and kept quiet about the matter in the thread. Instead, she's gone after Quin relentlessly. That says civilian to me, and I am more convinced about her goodness than I am about Quin's.

As one might infer, I am suspicious of DFaraday. In the Hatch, he stuck to the idea that someone was being saved Day 1, and he named G-Man and Eloh. Now that G-Man is gone, DF sticks to his theory and can conveniently default to Eloh for his Day 3 vote. Now he names me as Eloh's teammate. Not good, heroin-head.

Now MP...
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'd also prefer to vote Elo over G-Man myself, but I'm not really sold on Elo being a worthwhile vote.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I feel tentatively OK about Sorsha's response, even though I find it ironic that she displayed a willingness to vote someone for RPing/low content. I don't really want to vote for her at this point either.

CFD on someone else?
...suggested the out-of-nowhere train against Soneji. G-Man was good, and if you accept that Eloh is good as I do, then this means that an evil MP would have no reason to suggest randomly jumping on someone else. If he is bad, it means he took a really unnecessary risk for Day 1.

INH was indignant about G-Man holding his cards to his chest and...that's about it. He didn't follow up on his Quin suspicion at all in the Hatch except to color the name orange. I have no reason to believe insertnamehere is a civilian based on any of that.

Of the hatchlings, I am most likely to vote DFaraday and least likely to vote Eloh or MP.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Your wife has fooled you before Epi, in Jessica Jones she played up her lack of knowledge and you took the bait, declaring her a clueless civ who has not kept up. Do you think there is any possibility she could be doing that to you again here? I don't see a good civ reason for going on after him relentlessly either when many others in the hatch thread made it pretty clear there is a good civ reason for Quin to do what he did. As a civ I would be more likely to back off when I felt like there was clearly something I was missing, so I am struggling to relate to Elo's pursuit of Quin right now. I have seen nothing from Quin to suggest baddie to me, but I've also seen nothing to suggest civ either. I can see a reason to do what he did, but a baddie can do it just the same.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Epi missed the vote.

No, but you're supposed to take some sort of stance. You're not even on the fence.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Your wife has fooled you before Epi, in Jessica Jones she played up her lack of knowledge and you took the bait, declaring her a clueless civ who has not kept up. Do you think there is any possibility she could be doing that to you again here? I don't see a good civ reason for going on after him relentlessly either when many others in the hatch thread made it pretty clear there is a good civ reason for Quin to do what he did. As a civ I would be more likely to back off when I felt like there was clearly something I was missing, so I am struggling to relate to Elo's pursuit of Quin right now. I have seen nothing from Quin to suggest baddie to me, but I've also seen nothing to suggest civ either. I can see a reason to do what he did, but a baddie can do it just the same.
Here's a bordering WIFOM question to hopefully set you at ease, SD. If I'm bad, do you think I need that shtick to come across as town?
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm stuck in the ugly situation where my two biggest scumreads are trying to lynch each other. I mean, duuude.

I agree with Elo about Quin on a couple things, one being his claim and specifically the way he's tried to play it off strike me as off. Then again, me and Quin have been going after one another since the game began- maybe I'm kinda biased.

I agree with DF that the end of both days could be interpreted as a save attempt for Elo. Specifically, Spacedaisy's D2 G-Man vote seems a little weak, and could be intended to tip the scales in his direction, especially as it comes a couple hours after DF's G-Man vote in the Hatch thread. SD basically saved Elo on D2, same as the Soneji CFD saved her on D1.

I'm inclined to go against Elo today, look at SD if she flips bad, and look at Quin if she flips civ.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm stuck in the ugly situation where my two biggest scumreads are trying to lynch each other. I mean, duuude.

I agree with Elo about Quin on a couple things, one being his claim and specifically the way he's tried to play it off strike me as off. Then again, me and Quin have been going after one another since the game began- maybe I'm kinda biased.

I agree with DF that the end of both days could be interpreted as a save attempt for Elo. Specifically, Spacedaisy's D2 G-Man vote seems a little weak, and could be intended to tip the scales in his direction, especially as it comes a couple hours after DF's G-Man vote in the Hatch thread. SD basically saved Elo on D2, same as the Soneji CFD saved her on D1.

I'm inclined to go against Elo today, look at SD if she flips bad, and look at Quin if she flips civ.
Do you think Eloh is more likely to be bad given the possibility of a save or do you have another reason for thinking so?
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Sorsha »

Sorryyyyy I don't have a lot of time. I'm at work so I can just jump in here and there.

As far as the Quin/Eloh thing goes. I understand what Quin is doing. It's kinda-sorta common in these smaller games....(isn't it? I mean.... I've definitely seen it before anyway) I don't think he is suspicious for doing it. I'm more bewildered by Eloh not getting it/never having seen it done before. :confused2: True, if she had a team they would just explain it to her so her seemingly "not getting it" would come across as civ. On the other hand she could just be playing off like she doesn't get it as an excuse to stick to her Quin suspicion.

I'm going to read the hatch thread to see what was up with you all voting for Eloh there.

And hopefully address whatever has come up with my name here. :omg:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Your wife has fooled you before Epi, in Jessica Jones she played up her lack of knowledge and you took the bait, declaring her a clueless civ who has not kept up. Do you think there is any possibility she could be doing that to you again here? I don't see a good civ reason for going on after him relentlessly either when many others in the hatch thread made it pretty clear there is a good civ reason for Quin to do what he did. As a civ I would be more likely to back off when I felt like there was clearly something I was missing, so I am struggling to relate to Elo's pursuit of Quin right now. I have seen nothing from Quin to suggest baddie to me, but I've also seen nothing to suggest civ either. I can see a reason to do what he did, but a baddie can do it just the same.
Charlie is a good bass player, but it doesn't mean he doesn't hit a bad note sometimes.

What you would do and what she would do are two different things. She even called him rude. Do you think she'd say that when she could find out what she wanted to know in a BTSC group?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Epi missed the vote.

No, but you're supposed to take some sort of stance. You're not even on the fence.
But I do like straddling things. :shrug:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I just checked. Eloh was involved in a discussion in Triskaedekaphobia where sig fake-claimed having a power role. There is no reason why she shouldn't understand what she's claiming.

Of course, I'm not fake claiming having a power role. I do have one. A really nice one. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Can you link to that Quin?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sorsha wrote:Can you link to that Quin?
Sure.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm stuck in the ugly situation where my two biggest scumreads are trying to lynch each other. I mean, duuude.

Ohh.. good point made here connecting the Beach and hatch threads in paragraph 3.

Linki- thanks
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Wow, so much activity just as I became unavailable.
Sorsha wrote:Sorryyyyy I don't have a lot of time. I'm at work so I can just jump in here and there.

As far as the Quin/Eloh thing goes. I understand what Quin is doing. It's kinda-sorta common in these smaller games....(isn't it? I mean.... I've definitely seen it before anyway) I don't think he is suspicious for doing it. I'm more bewildered by Eloh not getting it/never having seen it done before. :confused2: True, if she had a team they would just explain it to her so her seemingly "not getting it" would come across as civ. On the other hand she could just be playing off like she doesn't get it as an excuse to stick to her Quin suspicion.

I'm going to read the hatch thread to see what was up with you all voting for Eloh there.

And hopefully address whatever has come up with my name here. :omg:
Didn't your teachers ever teach you not to use pronouns without antecedents? What is "IT"?

Before now, I had no read on Epi. I now see him as civ. Out of everyone I see him and MP as most civ. I said as much of MP in the Hatch.

My top reads on who is bad is still Sorsha and Quin. And Epi made a very convincing argument on DF. I would vote either of these three players. I am willing to move my vote in order to keep from vote spreading. Let me know what y'all think.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I also noticed that in that game (where she was bad) I went after her and she took on a pretty sarcastic attitude towards me. That's happened in this game as well. I don't know whether this happens in any of her civ games, but I don't feel great about it at face value.

Here are some posts from this game and Triskaedekaphobia for reference.
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:Can't say I'm surprised. I set out to make Ana Lucia as irritating and unlikable as she was on the show. Now, as with the show, few will be very broken up about it. Fun game while it lasted. Way to throw a surprise mechanic at us, Golden! Good stuff.

Also, my shenanigans continue! Every post I made in this game started with the letter C. :biggrin:
I was trying to figure out what your shtick was this time.
You are admitting to not reading all of G's posts. B/c if you had and you were civ, then you surely would have noticed. I know I did.
Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:@JJJ - If you truly are the cop, why would you come right out and tell everyone. Aren't you afraid the Mafia will choose to kill you Night 1? Do you have some kind of immunity from being killed Night 1? Or immunity for all night kills?
Why do you want me to broadcast these things?
I don't really. Shhhhh, don't tell Quin. Quin keeps harping on me b/c I won't address you. So I addressed you. You don't have to answer :P But at least he can get off my back and go do something else. Like find some baddies.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

man, for me talking about pronouns and antecedents, there was a LOT of bad grammar in that post. That's what happens when you're sick and your face hurts and you have a complaining child talking to you while you are trying to post.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

THose posts are awesome, Quin. I'm so much fun! :D

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Charlie is a good bass player, but it doesn't mean he doesn't hit a bad note sometimes.

What you would do and what she would do are two different things. She even called him rude. Do you think she'd say that when she could find out what she wanted to know in a BTSC group?
My point is not that she doesn't know. My point is that she has fooled you into believing she didn't know something before, despite having BTSC and knowing the answer to what she was saying/asking in thread. She was doing it because it fooled you. Calling someone rude is not alignment indicative if you ask me. She could know the answer to her question, but still think he is rude for intentionally ignoring her, and for saying things she doesn't like about her gameplay. Yes you are correct, what I would do and she would do are not necessarily the same thing. I said that to explain why I am struggling to understand her as a civ, because it is far from what makes logical sense to me as a civ.

Linki @ Sorsha: :rolleyes: You would like that paragraph since I've been saying you were wonky since we were on the beach.

@ Quin: You should note that just because I say that you could do something as a baddie, doesn't mean I'm saying I think you are bad. My point is I am not taking it as conclusive evidence that you are civ.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm sorry all, I'm totally overwhelmed right now. I underestimated how busy my schedule was going to get, and I also thought I would die in at least one of these games that I'm in by now. I have this game, GY!BE, and a game over on HCRealms (even though it's not that posty), so my head is spinning. I'm focusing on GY!BE right now; I'll be in here in a bit.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

You know what "it" is Eloh. You've been talking about "it" since day one. Ask me in every post what "it" is... please. :rolleyes:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:You know what "it" is Eloh. You've been talking about "it" since day one. Ask me in every post what "it" is... please. :rolleyes:
No, I'm so serious. I don't know what IT is b/c IT is the answer to my question to Quin. By all means, if you are his partner and know his meaning for sharing his power role at the beginning of night, please tell me. Lord knows he won't tell me what IT is.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

@ Daisy- I'm a wonky person, what can I say. If that scenario didn't include you I think you'd agree that it was a good catch. As for my Scotty votes, day one I did actually vote for him initially but switched because I had two votes and didn't want to be lynched on some last minute shenanagins. Day two almost nothing happened on the beach. Scotty wasn't going to be a lynch candidate so I went with Epi, was that a bad choice? Should I have voted for gman like you?

Linki- :face palm: :rolleyes:

Return to “Previous Heists”